Brian Bemis Honda

Sycamore, Illinois 60178
Brian Bemis Honda Info

Krish
3/31/2015

"Best Cary Buying experience ever had!"

This was the best and smooth car buying experience I ever had. Dealt with Sales consultant Gregg Randolph from day 1 when I requested online quote and he walked me out the door with my new car unlike most other dealers where you deal with a different sales person when you visit the showroom. My new Odyssey was ready with couple accessories I bought and all it took me was 1hr and 45 minutes to drive out the door including Honda finance paper work, car features demo and Gregg even synced up my phone. They did not try to sell me any additional warranties or accessories except the Honda care package (which every single dealer offers) was offered which I rejected. No Haggle. I got the best price on the car and their Honda accessories are priced very low compared to others. I know this since I shopped few other places before I went to Brian Bemis Honda. On top of this smooth buying experience, I just want to add, when you buy in this location you save some tax $$$ as this dealer is located in DeKalb county. I even visited the service department to install my Remote Start. Got a nice loaner and Ericka in Service department was nice too. Thank you Brian Bemis.

Gregg Randolph

Tim
3/01/2015

"New Hoinda CR-V"

Recently purchased a new 2015 Honda CR-V from Brian Bemis Honda in Sycamore, IL. Worked with new sales rep (for me) for the first time in ten years - Jason Stahl. Received the same courteous, professional interaction throughout the sales process that I have come to expect from Brian Bemis. This is the fourth new Honda I have purchased from this dealer in the last 10 years. Would recommend this dealer and sales rep to anyone looking for a new Honda. BTW - for those who unaware of this fact - sales tax rate at this dealership is 6.25% - considerably lower than in the Chicago metropolitan area.

Jason Stahl

morepower4me
5/29/2014

"Another great eperience!"

I'd worked with Jason before at McGrath Honda & because of great previous experiences, I tracked him down to Brian Bemis Honda when I needed a new car. Besides BrianBemis treating me much better than McGrath had, Jason was his typical great self being informative, polite, and conscientious of our time. I was very happy I tracked him down, and will continue to send all of my friends and family to BrianBemis and Jason Stahl.

Jason Stahl, Zach Sandine

Syd1967
4/05/2014

"Completely Happy"

I went on the dealership website and inquired about the new CRV. Shortly thereafter, I received an email with a very fair price. I went in with my wife and we saw Adam and went for a test drive. Adam answered all of my questions and was extremely helpful. In fact, before I even went online the first time, I went to a different Honda location to ask questions. The other salesman at the other location was not very helpful and could mpt answer all of my questions. Adam on the other hand was extremely knowledgeable and I felt very comfortable with him. I will definitely go back to see him soon when my wife needs a car.

Adam Hauser

lugefp
2/16/2014

"Very impressed with the staff at Brian Bemis Honda. I..."

Very impressed with the staff at Brian Bemis Honda. I bought my car there, no issues. Great sales team, very fair price. Lower than most because of Sycamore's low sales tax! Why would you buy anywhere else? Saved me about $800.00. Due to the rough winter weather and pot holes, my car needed service. The staff solved the problem and it was less than I was quoted! When does that happen?

Adam

vicdavr
2/15/2014

"My wife and I have bought our last 4 vehicles from Brian..."

My wife and I have bought our last 4 vehicles from Brian Bemis. The sales department is the best I have ever been to. They make the car buying process stressless and haste free. We take our vehicles here for service fore everything from oil changes, to recent body work, and they had the best price on tires. My wives Honda Odyssey's sliding door kept opening back when we would try to close it, and Erica and her staff were up front with their estimate of price and time it would take to repair. The repair took less time than estimated so she could get on with her day. Brian Bemis is not like the other dealerships I have been to, they are very friendly and make each visit stress free.

Erica

chpmkr1
9/13/2013

"Say starter battery was okay, 3 months after service..."

Say starter battery was okay, 3 months after service battery died. Other dealership indicated battery should have been changed months ago. Took my business to another dealership.

Lisa

bethandpaul
6/06/2013

"Last summer we purchased 2 cars from Brian Bemis within 2..."

Last summer we purchased 2 cars from Brian Bemis within 2 days. The purchasing experience went extremely well. Then it all started to go wrong almost immediately. We paid the extra money for our Odyssey to have the tow package and rust proofing done right away. We paid extra for this because we were assured that if we purchased the tow package at the same time we bought the van then both would be covered by the 10 year rust proofing. We have now owned the Odyssey for just under one year. The tow package has rust on a number of different places and now even the back hatch is beginning to rust. "No problem", I thought... I bought the rust proof warrantee. WRONG. I was told at the dealership that somehow it was my fault that the hitch was rusting, and that I "must have been hit" sometime when I wasn't in the car. Since their opinion is that somehow it is my fault that the rust is on the car, they say that it is not covered by the warrantee and must be paid for out of pocket. There are NO signs of an "imaginary" impact other than the rust. This to me is a clear example of a dealership attempting to sell a bogus warrantee and when real claims come in they are immediately denied for made up reasons. The cost of the cars was good a year ago, but we are certainly paying the price now. I would avoid this dealership at all costs.

Joe in service

Adguru
3/15/2013

"Bought my new 2013 Accord and after buying 20+ cars from..."

Bought my new 2013 Accord and after buying 20+ cars from other dealerships, this is the best car buying experience I ever had. Great deal thanks to Steve White, easy financing thanks to John Wegner, and my sales advisor Tim Tucci was super cool, even bought me a gift when I picked up my new car! I recommend Brian Bemis Imports!!

Tim Tucci, Steve White, John Wegner

rihwan
1/12/2013

"It was really bad experiences. They uploaded an almost..."

It was really bad experiences. They uploaded an almost new used with good prices. So I scheduled the test drive, and went there from indiana to illinois (3.5 hours). However, after the test drive, they just said the price was mis-printed and suggested new price that was brand-new car prices. I cannot believe this dealer, so I just left there. It's really frustrating experience. Be careful!

Kyle