Read Reviews Brian Bemis Honda

4.3

3.6

4.1

based on 8 reviews

Overall
3.9

3.9 out of 5

10 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Brian Bemis Honda

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Brian Bemis Honda

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Another great eperience!"

morepower4me
5/29/2014 7:46:14 PM

Jason Stahl
Zach Sandine

My Review Of Brian Bemis Honda:

I'd worked with Jason before at McGrath Honda & because of great previous experiences, I tracked him down to Brian Bemis Honda when I needed a new car. Besides BrianBemis treating me much better than McGrath had, Jason was his typical great self being informative, polite, and conscientious of our time. I was very happy I tracked him down, and will continue to send all of my friends and family to BrianBemis and Jason Stahl.

"Completely Happy"

Syd1967
4/5/2014 5:37:23 PM

Adam Hauser

My Review Of Brian Bemis Honda:

I went on the dealership website and inquired about the new CRV. Shortly thereafter, I received an email with a very fair price. I went in with my wife and we saw Adam and went for a test drive. Adam answered all of my questions and was extremely helpful. In fact, before I even went online the first time, I went to a different Honda location to ask questions. The other salesman at the other location was not very helpful and could mpt answer all of my questions. Adam on the other hand was extremely knowledgeable and I felt very comfortable with him. I will definitely go back to see him soon when my wife needs a car.

Twitter
"Very impressed with the staff at Brian Bemis Honda. I..."

lugefp
2/16/2014 7:06:34 AM

Adam

My Review Of Brian Bemis Honda:

Very impressed with the staff at Brian Bemis Honda. I bought my car there, no issues. Great sales team, very fair price. Lower than most because of Sycamore's low sales tax! Why would you buy anywhere else? Saved me about $800.00.
Due to the rough winter weather and pot holes, my car needed service. The staff solved the problem and it was less than I was quoted! When does that happen?

Twitter
"My wife and I have bought our last 4 vehicles from Brian..."

vicdavr
2/15/2014 9:03:07 AM

I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Erica

My Review Of Brian Bemis Honda:

My wife and I have bought our last 4 vehicles from Brian Bemis. The sales department is the best I have ever been to. They make the car buying process stressless and haste free. We take our vehicles here for service fore everything from oil changes, to recent body work, and they had the best price on tires. My wives Honda Odyssey's sliding door kept opening back when we would try to close it, and Erica and her staff were up front with their estimate of price and time it would take to repair. The repair took less time than estimated so she could get on with her day. Brian Bemis is not like the other dealerships I have been to, they are very friendly and make each visit stress free.

Twitter
"Say starter battery was okay, 3 months after service..."

chpmkr1
9/13/2013 12:22:09 PM

Lisa

3.0

My Review Of Brian Bemis Honda:

Say starter battery was okay, 3 months after service battery died. Other dealership indicated battery should have been changed months ago.
Took my business to another dealership.

Twitter
"Last summer we purchased 2 cars from Brian Bemis within 2..."

bethandpaul
6/6/2013 6:25:59 PM

I Recommend This Service Center: No
Joe in service

My Review Of Brian Bemis Honda:

Last summer we purchased 2 cars from Brian Bemis within 2 days. The purchasing experience went extremely well. Then it all started to go wrong almost immediately. We paid the extra money for our Odyssey to have the tow package and rust proofing done right away. We paid extra for this because we were assured that if we purchased the tow package at the same time we bought the van then both would be covered by the 10 year rust proofing. We have now owned the Odyssey for just under one year. The tow package has rust on a number of different places and now even the back hatch is beginning to rust. "No problem", I thought... I bought the rust proof warrantee. WRONG. I was told at the dealership that somehow it was my fault that the hitch was rusting, and that I "must have been hit" sometime when I wasn't in the car. Since their opinion is that somehow it is my fault that the rust is on the car, they say that it is not covered by the warrantee and must be paid for out of pocket. There are NO signs of an "imaginary" impact other than the rust. This to me is a clear example of a dealership attempting to sell a bogus warrantee and when real claims come in they are immediately denied for made up reasons. The cost of the cars was good a year ago, but we are certainly paying the price now. I would avoid this dealership at all costs.

Twitter
"Bought my new 2013 Accord and after buying 20+ cars from..."

Adguru
3/15/2013 9:42:44 PM

Tim Tucci
Steve White
John Wegner

My Review Of Brian Bemis Honda:

Bought my new 2013 Accord and after buying 20+ cars from other dealerships, this is the best car buying experience I ever had. Great deal thanks to Steve White, easy financing thanks to John Wegner, and my sales advisor Tim Tucci was super cool, even bought me a gift when I picked up my new car! I recommend Brian Bemis Imports!!

Twitter
"It was really bad experiences. They uploaded an almost..."

rihwan
1/12/2013 4:34:53 PM

Kyle

My Review Of Brian Bemis Honda:

It was really bad experiences.

They uploaded an almost new used with good prices. So I scheduled the test drive, and went there from indiana to illinois (3.5 hours).

However, after the test drive, they just said the price was mis-printed and suggested new price that was brand-new car prices.

I cannot believe this dealer, so I just left there. It's really frustrating experience. Be careful!

Twitter
"Excellent experience overall.I really dont understand..."

blckjack21
12/1/2011 9:20:05 PM

I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Adam

My Review Of Brian Bemis Honda:

Excellent experience overall.I really dont understand this prev persons comments.
Why would a dealer not do warranty work? Makes absolutely no sence.Why would they care if its warr, they get paid from the mfg. Obviously this person prob works at Valley Honda or something.

This dealer has been the best I have ever worked with and are truely looking out for the customer. Prices are very fair and lowest in the area due location. I shop around and this dealer was by far the lowest priced Honda dealer for all services big or small.

They answer all your questions and if they tell you the repair will take 45 min, they have it done in 45 min.

A+ ranking in my book and I have owned every brand car and dealt with numerous dealers.
Overall experience was the best I have ever had with both service and the sales dept.

Twitter
"TERRIBLE DEALER. They are the reason people are afraid to..."

xenophhobia
2/5/2009 11:02:34 PM

I Recommend This Service Center: No
Adam Schroeder

My Review Of Brian Bemis Honda:

TERRIBLE DEALER. They are the reason people are afraid to visit dealerships, they are shady, conniving and overall depressing people to work with.

They will NOT do warranty service on your vehicle, so if this matters to you, do not buy here.

My suggestion to all you folks looking to buy a honda, BUY AT VALLEY HONDA. THEY BLOW THESE GUYS OUT OF THE WATER. By blow outta the water, i cannot describe by how far. Product knowledge, honesty, loyalty, respect, etc etc.

If you want to enjoy ownership of your honda, avoid this place at all costs.