Briarwood Ford Inc

Sales & Leasing Consultant

Thomas Bicknell, Sales Manager, Briarwood Ford Inc

Thomas Bicknell

August 11, 2017

"Seamless and smooth New Car Purchase"

- Mark AMX

My thanks for Larry Gakle and the Briarwood team for helping me with my recent purchase of a new Ford. I enjoy test driving and shopping for new cars but I am often put off by the salesperson trying to force a decision or close a deal on their terms rather than mine. Larry Gakle was a gentleman and knowledgeable professional who understood my needs, requirements and timetable. Larry helped me find the best deal and the car that best suited me. I was impressed with the entire team at Briarwood as I worked with Dawn, Finance and Steve, internet sales who supported Larry. I will report on their service department when I first check it out and have the need for service with my new Ford.

Larry Gakle
Steve Betzhold
Other Employees : Dawn Tatu

July 26, 2017

"Briarwood Ford Service Department"

- bandroe

I have made multiple attempts to work with the Service Department at this dealership, and have never had a positive experience. I have been treated with an unprofessional attitude, shoddy, incomplete workmanship, and a complete lack of professionalism in my dealings with them. On a simple warranty repair of my 12 volt outlet cover in my 2013 Fusion, they installed a cover from a 2014 that did not fit, and when brought to their attention, they suggested that I remove my rubber dash insert so the incorrect size cover would close. After some warranty headliner work, my wife noticed that the technician left large mud stains from his boots in the back of her Flex. The Service Advisor accused her of making the story up, and upset her to the point of tears. As a result of the horrendous service that we experienced with the dealer, we've traded in both vehicles for Jeeps and will never purchase a Ford product again

June 21, 2017

"Briarwood Ford Broke my car and blamed me!"

- AngryFusionOwner

Jeff Steinbach the service manager refused to even look at my car after I got it back from then for warranty work with it making unusual noises and the transmission slipping. He accused me of breaking the transmission myself while "racing and beating on the car daily". I took my car to another dealership, Buttman Ford and it turns out Briarwood didnt refill the transmission fluid. Buttman attempted to get Briarwood to pay for this service but they refused. So to recap, took my car to Briarwood with no issues, they gave it back to me with issues and blamed them on me, took my car to another dealership who verified the problem was caused by Briarwood Ford and they still refused to cover their mistake. Never take your car here, horrible customer service and the mechanics arent even competent enough to put transmission fluid in your car. They refused to even look at my car had they looked my car over they would have seen the transmission fluid was empty.

Jeff Steinbach, Andrea Kanerva