Briarwood Ford Inc

Taylor Ford

leelynn
4/23/2016

"Ted Miller is Great!"

The service we received from Ted Miller was far beyond what we expected. He was patient, helpful, friendly, and in a couple of instances fixed our issue before we could make the request. We found Ted to be very knowledgeable about cars. He made the car buying process easy. This is the third car we've purchased from Briarwood Ford and thanks to Ted we will probably be back again.

akturner
1/28/2016

"Ted Miller is Awesome"

Ted Miller was recommended to me by a sibling of mine. They explained to me about how nice Ted Miller was and how good he is at his job, but that was an understatement. Ted Miller is super friendly and is AMAZING with what he does here at Briarwood Ford. I explained to him how in love I was with Ford Fusions. He took the time out to learn about me not only as a customer, but as a friend. He knew how in need I was with a car and he tried so hard to get me what I needed. Outside of cars, we even had great conversations such as his penny collection and helped me start one. He taught me a lot about it and it was interesting. I came into Briarwood Ford four different times to purchase a vehicle. We came across so many obstacles, to the point where I saw no hope in me getting a car at all. One thing Ted never did was give up on me. Every time we had an issue, he went above and beyond to figure out how to solve it. We found a used 2013 Ford Fusion that I really liked and was looking forward to purchasing, I walked out with a brand new 2016 Ford Fusion. I could literally go on and on about my experience with Ted and Briarwood Ford, but just know you would be crazy to deal with anyone other than thee amazing Ted Miller. He was an angel in disguise and I would recommend him to anyone out there looking for a vehicle. "Ted Miller doesn't sell cars to people, he helps people buy cars." Special thank you from my family and I Ted, you don't realize how much you've changed my life. I absolutely love my car.

kpaul24
1/01/2016

"Great place to purchase from"

From the moment I walked through the door and met Ted Miller for the first time, I knew that this was going to be a smooth process. He helped guide us in choosing the vehicle that suited our family's need the best without pushing or rushing us. Once we made the purchase, he was very helpful with answering any questions we had and explaining all of the features our new Explorer has. I would definitely purchase from Briarwood and Ted in the future.

January 07, 2016

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! If you have any additional questions about your new vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Mr.C.
10/25/2015

"Fast, Flexible, Friendly & Professional"

I worked with Ted Miller. He made me feel right at home and worked with me to find the best vehicle for me at the best price. I am very happy with my experience at Briarwood Ford and I will most likely keep doing business with them in the future.

October 30, 2015

We work hard to make your visit with us as convenient and simple as possible for you, Mr.C.! Please let us know if you ever have any additional questions! Safe travels!

Delaney's Mom
10/18/2015

"Daughters first auto lease flawless."

Mark Garcia was recommended by a close friend. He helped my daughter choose a safe vehicle and was very informative and kind. Thank you Mark

Mark Garcia

Delaney's Mom responded to this review

October 18, 2015

When beginning my search for my daughter's new car, it was for the best salesperson. I knew she would be getting a Ford as we are a Ford family. So my search was for a knowledgable, trustworthy and honest sales person. We found that with Mark Garcia. We recently moved to this area and are now proud to call Mark Garcia our family Ford salesperson for life. Looking forward to more new Fords.

samm1
10/07/2015

"Helpful and easy"

We came in looking for a Focus at a good price and Ted Miller helped us out with finding a car. He was very helpful and the process was quick and easy. I absolutely love the car and I'm very grateful for Ted's help. We got the car at an affordable price and having the car has just been wonderful.

JACKIESF15
8/25/2015

"TED MILLER IS THE BEST!!!"

I just want to send a HUGE thank you to Ted Miller :) Ted is not only professional at his job but he really cares about you. Ted listens to you and works hard to get you the best of everything. He puts 100% effort into making your experience at Briarwood Ford pleasant in every aspect. I am so glad I was introduced to him and will NEVER deal with anyone else again. I will also send all my friends and family to him. Thanks a million TED MILLER!!!!

August 27, 2015

We set high expectations for ourselves so it’s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, Jackie. As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road!

Rob T
8/16/2015

"Ted Miller was a big help for my mom"

My mom purchased a Fusion from Ted at the end of July. This was the first car my mom bought since my dad died a few years ago - she'd never bought a car on her own. She was very anxious, unsure of the process, and afraid she'd be taken advantage of. Ted was a saint - he walked her through the process, made sure she understood the costs, and answered all of her questions. He spent time after hours to ensure she was comfortable with the car once she picked it up. Ted even dropped the title off at her house later that week to save her a trip to the dealer. We can't express our gratitude enough. To be honest, I've never been a Ford customer. After our experience with Ted, our next car will likely be a Ford! Thank you Ted!

MyExperince
6/15/2015

"Worst Customer Service Ever!"

I called for an oil change and dropped my car off. I was told it would be $59.00 and about an hour. I asked about the price and Ken ask if my engine was the basic 4 cyl and I told him yes and Ken said $59.00 cover it. I made sure that someone would call me when my car was finished so I would be ready for the courtesy shuttle. about 2.5 hours later my phone rang and I was told they had been trying to get a hold of me for awhile. They were told my phone has been next to me and this is the first it has rang. It was explained to me that the shuttle was on the way. I waited another 30 minutes then I called to find out what was going on. Ken answered the phone and began yelling at me ( the customer ) about how they had been trying to call me and I was not answering. I explained to Ken that I had been outside of the office and my cell phone was in my hand and the phone did not ring. Ken continued to be rude, I repeated for the 3rd time that someone from Briarwood Ford did get through to me once and that was the only time my phone rang. He continued berating me. I interrupted him telling him this was ridiculous and when was someone coming to pick me up. Ken told me that this was a COURTESY shuttle and maybe I should pick up the phone when it rings. Again, I told Ken that my phone only ran once and I picked it up. Ken told me in he wonderful demeaning tone my phone number, only it was 1 digit off ( remember they where given the correct number and some did contact me ). Then Ken change his tone and tried to be my best friend. I told Ken, what, when you think it is my fault you can yell at me, but when you find out your wrong you can now try and be nice and that is OK. Ken replied yep, and proudly replied, that's how I was raised. I explained to him that I was the customer and should never be treated like this even if he thought he was right, because he could be wrong and look like the fool he now looks like. He ask me to hold on while he got the correct number to the courtesy shuttle. While I was on hold with him the shuttle called me confirmed my address and told me they would be there in 10 minutes. I was still on hold with Ken,when took me off hold and assured me someone would come pick me up. Ken then told me there would be no cost for my oil change. I finally got to BRIARWOOD FORD in Saline. I went to the counter to get my car. The person behind counter told me Ken had my paper work and I asked, where is Ken. In few minutes he showed up. He told me I was all set HE paid for the oil change. I told Ken no I was paying for it that free can not fix how I was treated and asked him where do I go pay for this, Ken would not answer me so I asked again and he did not respond and I went to back to the counter to see where I could pay. I asked how much and was told $72.00 ( remember I was told by Ken $59.00). I told the cashier I was told $59.00, and she told me with my engine it was more because it took an extra quart. Remember Ken asked me my engine type and was told the correct engine type and still gave me the incorrect answer. I paid the $72.00 and left. This review is long, but I want anyone out there thinking of using BRIARWOOD FORD in Saline to understand, I was treated so poorly that free could not fix it. That is why I paid for the service from BRIARWOOD FORD in Saline and wrote this review.

Ken

July 08, 2015

Thank you for your review. Please know that everyone at Briarwood Ford works very hard to make sure your experience is a positive one. It seems the root of the problem began when our Service Advisor didn’t get your vehicle information and phone number in our system correctly. Our management team took a closer look at our process and we have decided that our Service Advisors should verify information by repeating vehicle info and phone numbers back to customers in order to avoid issues like this in the future. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and we would welcome the opportunity to serve your future transportation needs. Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any other questions or concerns that I can help with. Thanks again, Steve B Internet Manager Briarwood Ford 734-429-8852

Steve B
5/23/2015

"Wonderful Car Buying Experience"

We purchased a new vehicle (2015 Fusion) yesterday from Mike Collins and Briarwood Ford. Mike spoke with us on the phone prior to visiting the dealership, providing guidance and valuable insight. He did not try to sell us on anything we did not want and gave his honest opinion on vehicle features. He discussed numbers with us ahead of time and even found a couple of rebates of which we were unaware that saved us significant dollars. We gad a trade-in vehicle and were able to send Mike pictures over our phones and get a quote from the used car manager within a half hour. When we arrived at the dealership, Mike saw us and welcomed us in the parking lot and walked us right to our new vehicle which had already been detailed and washed. We took the car for a test drive and when we returned, Mike had the paperwork ready to go for the purchase. All the numbers agreed with what we had discussed and the trade-in vehicle value was exactly what Mike said it would be. It was only a couple hours from start to finish. Mike was very professional and helpful, and we feel that we received an excellent final price on the vehicle. This was my first time buying a new vehicle and the process/experience was significantly better than I thought it could possibly be. I would recommend Briarwood Ford and Mike Collins to anyone looking to get into a Ford vehicle.

Mike Collins