Briarwood Ford Inc

Varsity Ford

Hines Park Ford

earlygirl65
6/02/2016

"Ted Miller : Best Salesman hands down! "

Not my first car purchase or lease from Ted, as usual he made sure that I got the best deal, all available rebates, and when I changed vehicle choice at the last minute ... He rolled with it! I had my new choice approved, paperwork done, vehicle prepped and delivered within 4 hours! (Including a 40 minute test drive!) I love the new Explorer! Thanks Ted!

Svensven
5/03/2016

"Ted Miller is saving Ford's rep"

Our buying experience was pretty much as expected. I am a purchasing person so I'm used to the hard sell and Ted was a soft-hard seller. However, when I noticed that my car was missing a seat handle, Ted had one swiped off another car so I could take my Flex home. Prior to last week, I would have rated this a 3. However, Ted's service after the sale is saving Ford. Our Flex, 6 months old, has a throttle problem so prevalent that the part is on THREE WEEK backorder without a recall being issued. The car cannot be driven, and the dealership close to our home (Tom Holzer) gave my wife the runaround on a loaner for this clear warranty problem. We called Ted at Briarwood and he worked with Holzer to cut through the red tape to get us a loaner. If I ever buy a Ford again, I'll drive to Saline to buy it from Ted assuming he maintains this high level of responsibility.

leelynn
4/23/2016

"Ted Miller is Great!"

The service we received from Ted Miller was far beyond what we expected. He was patient, helpful, friendly, and in a couple of instances fixed our issue before we could make the request. We found Ted to be very knowledgeable about cars. He made the car buying process easy. This is the third car we've purchased from Briarwood Ford and thanks to Ted we will probably be back again.

akturner
1/28/2016

"Ted Miller is Awesome"

Ted Miller was recommended to me by a sibling of mine. They explained to me about how nice Ted Miller was and how good he is at his job, but that was an understatement. Ted Miller is super friendly and is AMAZING with what he does here at Briarwood Ford. I explained to him how in love I was with Ford Fusions. He took the time out to learn about me not only as a customer, but as a friend. He knew how in need I was with a car and he tried so hard to get me what I needed. Outside of cars, we even had great conversations such as his penny collection and helped me start one. He taught me a lot about it and it was interesting. I came into Briarwood Ford four different times to purchase a vehicle. We came across so many obstacles, to the point where I saw no hope in me getting a car at all. One thing Ted never did was give up on me. Every time we had an issue, he went above and beyond to figure out how to solve it. We found a used 2013 Ford Fusion that I really liked and was looking forward to purchasing, I walked out with a brand new 2016 Ford Fusion. I could literally go on and on about my experience with Ted and Briarwood Ford, but just know you would be crazy to deal with anyone other than thee amazing Ted Miller. He was an angel in disguise and I would recommend him to anyone out there looking for a vehicle. "Ted Miller doesn't sell cars to people, he helps people buy cars." Special thank you from my family and I Ted, you don't realize how much you've changed my life. I absolutely love my car.

kpaul24
1/01/2016

"Great place to purchase from"

From the moment I walked through the door and met Ted Miller for the first time, I knew that this was going to be a smooth process. He helped guide us in choosing the vehicle that suited our family's need the best without pushing or rushing us. Once we made the purchase, he was very helpful with answering any questions we had and explaining all of the features our new Explorer has. I would definitely purchase from Briarwood and Ted in the future.

January 07, 2016

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! If you have any additional questions about your new vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Mr.C.
10/25/2015

"Fast, Flexible, Friendly & Professional"

I worked with Ted Miller. He made me feel right at home and worked with me to find the best vehicle for me at the best price. I am very happy with my experience at Briarwood Ford and I will most likely keep doing business with them in the future.

October 30, 2015

We work hard to make your visit with us as convenient and simple as possible for you, Mr.C.! Please let us know if you ever have any additional questions! Safe travels!

Delaney's Mom
10/18/2015

"Daughters first auto lease flawless."

Mark Garcia was recommended by a close friend. He helped my daughter choose a safe vehicle and was very informative and kind. Thank you Mark

Mark Garcia

Delaney's Mom responded to this review

October 18, 2015

When beginning my search for my daughter's new car, it was for the best salesperson. I knew she would be getting a Ford as we are a Ford family. So my search was for a knowledgable, trustworthy and honest sales person. We found that with Mark Garcia. We recently moved to this area and are now proud to call Mark Garcia our family Ford salesperson for life. Looking forward to more new Fords.

samm1
10/07/2015

"Helpful and easy"

We came in looking for a Focus at a good price and Ted Miller helped us out with finding a car. He was very helpful and the process was quick and easy. I absolutely love the car and I'm very grateful for Ted's help. We got the car at an affordable price and having the car has just been wonderful.

JACKIESF15
8/25/2015

"TED MILLER IS THE BEST!!!"

I just want to send a HUGE thank you to Ted Miller :) Ted is not only professional at his job but he really cares about you. Ted listens to you and works hard to get you the best of everything. He puts 100% effort into making your experience at Briarwood Ford pleasant in every aspect. I am so glad I was introduced to him and will NEVER deal with anyone else again. I will also send all my friends and family to him. Thanks a million TED MILLER!!!!

August 27, 2015

We set high expectations for ourselves so it’s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, Jackie. As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road!

Rob T
8/16/2015

"Ted Miller was a big help for my mom"

My mom purchased a Fusion from Ted at the end of July. This was the first car my mom bought since my dad died a few years ago - she'd never bought a car on her own. She was very anxious, unsure of the process, and afraid she'd be taken advantage of. Ted was a saint - he walked her through the process, made sure she understood the costs, and answered all of her questions. He spent time after hours to ensure she was comfortable with the car once she picked it up. Ted even dropped the title off at her house later that week to save her a trip to the dealer. We can't express our gratitude enough. To be honest, I've never been a Ford customer. After our experience with Ted, our next car will likely be a Ford! Thank you Ted!