Bridgewater Nissan

Bridgewater Nissan Info

Eisenhauer Nissan Inc

Kelly Nissan of Route 33

"Great "

Bought a used GTR from them back in april then purchased a brand new one in Sept and traded in the old one. Both times the deal was smooth and very easy negotiating, they faxed me over the contract both times so everything was already set before i got to the dealership. When I purchased the second GTR i was in and out in 20 mins. Eric the sales manager and Eric the Business Manager both were very professional and honest. There service department is great as well. Darren is the only one that works on my car and I have developed a very good relationship with him. Whenever I need any work done to the car it is always done, sometimes the problems maybe a little more complicated then initially thought but they always communicate if there is a delay. Will recommend Nissan of Bridgewater to anyone who is looking to purchase a GTR

"Very Satisfied"

I've been leasing from Bridgewater Nissan for more then 12 years. Excellent service and friendly environment. Best deal and the salespeople go out of their way to please the consumer.

Stephen Obermeier

"Lied about the condition of the car"

After searching above & below for the right Infiniti G35, and having multiple dealers either withhold information, make up excuses after seeing the car, or straight up lie about the car they had in stock, I found a G35 from Bridgewater Nissan which was a little above my budget but the miles were decent. The problem was, the car was an hour and a half away, and I had already been all over the Tri-state area looking for the right car. So I wasn't too keen on risking it for such a long drive. Then the salesman Brian R. sent me a message showing a decent price drop so I called to get some more details about the car. Since I had seen so many cars that looked great in pictures then turned out to be pretty awful in person, I stressed to him multiple times that I needed to know the true condition of the car because I didn't want to waste 3 hours of my life and who knows how much money on gas to find something I wasn't interested in. Brian told me he'd send me a detailed video highlighting the cars pros and cons, ins and outs. I got a 30 second video with a quick walk around of the outside of the car with a mention of some small stone chips on the front end. The rest was comments on what beautiful condition the car was in and how much I should be impressed. I then asked if the dealer had done any maintenance or repairs on the car or if any body panels had been painted to which he said, "We checked all fluids and made sure the car was sound and no, we didn't paint any body panels." Which could have been true, but someone painted it. I guess I should have asked, "has the car had any paintwork?" Long story longer, my wife and I go see the car after leaving the house at 8:30am and arriving at the dealer at 10:00am. We speak with Brian R. momentarily then another salesman basically gave Brian R. that he would take it from there and took us out to the car. Upon first glance we could see that the car had scratches and dings on almost every panel of the body and the front bumper had been so sloppily painted that the paint was peeling and chipping off all over and didn't match the fenders. How you mismatch black paint so bad is beyond me. We were extremely angry that they had us drive 1.5 hours (and another 1.5 back) being misled to get us to the dealership. We went inside and asked to speak with Brian R. and he was no where to be found. The sales manager came over to us unapologetically and said, "We sent you pictures and videos. I thought we went above and beyond." After arguing with them for a few minutes about how they misled me, we walked out very angry. I don't know what else I could have done to avoid this.. Oh wait, that's right.. I shouldn't have gone to Bridgewater Nissan!

Brian R.

"Wonderful experience"

Friendly, no pressure, listened and answered questions accurately and honestly - not usual car dealer descriptions but that was our happy and satisfied experience at Bridgewater Nissan. Have already recommended to friends, neighbors and work colleagues that they check out this dealership for their car needs. It's quick and pleasant along with a good deal - exactly the way it should be!

Erik, Garrett, Eric

"Bridgewater Nissan The Best Dealership "

All I can say is how impressed I was with how this dealership worked with me to get the vehicle I wanted and also kept me in a comfortably price range. I was looking for a used vehicle, figuring thats all I can afford and with the help of my salesman jesus, his manager brian and chris In the finance department. I ended up with a certified pre owned vehice that was just like new and very low mileage. I have been to 2 other Nissan dealerships where they were not concerned with what I wanted or if the vehicle was good for me and my family. Bridgewater not only made sure I was happy but also that my wife and daughter were happy. I strongly suggest your next car purchase you go to Bridgewater Nissan where your treated like a member of the family and also receive the best deal in a new or used car.

Jesus Flores Sales , Brian sale manager and Chris in Finance

"Awesome Dealership"

I LOVED my experience with them. Vincent made things sooooo simple he was a joy to work with. I was coming all the way from Brooklyn and because I was coming so far I didn't want to be in the dealership for 100 hours filling out paperwork so I faxed Vincent over a couple of items and by the time I got there my paperwork was all ready for me to sign. We did a quick road test and I went inside and signed on several dotted lines and was out of there in less than 1/2 hour. The staff were all polite and very courteous & I like the fact that they all had on the same uniform which gives a Dealership a sort of comradery feel to it. That made me feel better because it made we realise that they all work as a team and not as each others competiton which makes for happier customers.

Vincent Lim

"Asked for specifics regarding price of a 2014 Altima 2.5..."

Asked for specifics regarding price of a 2014 Altima 2.5 SV with two different packages. Had a terrible time getting quotes from two other local dealers. Seth and Jesus told me the costs, recommending financing arrangements, put it all in writing. When I agreed to the deal all was completed in 24 hours with vehicle in pristine condition delivered as promised. Could not be happier. FYI the car is great.

Jesus Flores and Seth Sildowsky

"This dealership is the best one I have ever dealt with...."

This dealership is the best one I have ever dealt with. They are very professional and make you feel like a VIP throughout the whole sales process.

Eric Scholp, Eric Hiolland, Hugh Chester

"all very professional and friendly and well knowledge on..."

all very professional and friendly and well knowledge on the products vince was very patient i'm a very hard to deal customer. this is my fourth new car I've purchased at the same dealership

vince

"I recently leased a Maxima from Bridgewater Nissan, which..."

I recently leased a Maxima from Bridgewater Nissan, which is the second car I've leased from B-water in the past few years. Their customer service is what I've appreciated most each time I've chosen them - they take the time to explain pricing and options, and I never felt rushed or pushed into a sale I didn't feel comfortable and knowledgable about. Highly recommended...a great experience, and a great deal too!

Seth Sladowsky and Vincent