Bridgewater Nissan

Kelly Nissan of Route 33

Cookiemom50
7/31/2015

"New 2015 Altima"

Bridgewater Nissan made the entire experience very pleasurable and easy. Didn't feel pressured at all. I would recommend them very highly. Mo Williams was a terrific salesperson!

Mo Williams

slobodan
7/29/2015

"Most pleasant buying experience "

i purchased a nece 2015 nissan altima and had the most pleasant buying experience. Talking to three sales people, finance manager, and sales manager, I was surprised how professionally they handled the negotiations. There was no pressure to "buy today" with "this price valid only today" tricks. I gues the "used car sales trucks" days are coming to an end. I would suggest to visit this dealership for people who want to enyoj buying experience.

Steve Obermeier, Eric( finance person)

altimaguy
7/16/2015

"Awesome!!!"

I went to the Bridgewater Nissan to get an oil change and at the same time wanted to lease a new car. I met a wonderful and very knowledgeable sales person name Eric Meltzer. He helped me get into a new Nissan Altima. He simplified Everything very clearly and smoothly. Mr. Meltzer is a great sale person who understand the client wants and needs. See Mr. Meltzer for a great experience at Bridgewater Nissan. Thx!! Yul

Eric Meltzer

sawa
7/15/2015

"The BEST!"

We returned to this dealer because of the excellent first experience we had there. At that time we purchased a brand new car (nissan altima). This time we purchased a certified pre-owned car (nissan sentra) for our second car. We knew when we chose this dealer that the experience would be fair, calm, informative, helpful...and also that the upcoming service appointments would be incredibly easy (no appointment necessary!). On this particular occasion (which is the first we knew about this rating website), we were fortunate to have the salesman “Maurice Williams”. You can see that our satisfaction with him has prompted us to write this review. (Our previous salesman before this review was Hugh Chester, and we were equally as satisfied with him at the time of our first purchase). Maurice is a most patient and conscientious person there. He knows his job well, always had everything ready and complete (there was a time interval between our purchase and pickup), expedited all the little details (insurance, etc.) and was very gracious and helpful. We feel that Maurice is very sincere; he listened carefully to all of our comments and questions, never had any type of “pushing” for purchase, and always showed a lot of patience and calm throughout all the steps. In actuality, we feel we made a “friend”, rather than being wary of a “hustle”. Maurice was always completely professional, and respected all of our wishes and comments. He was very honest about the three cars that we test drove, along with questions about other cars. He had all the information needed off the top of his head (warranty info, etc.), and we were very impressed with him. Thank you, Maurice! You deserve commendations. We also would like to mention commendation for Eric Holland, finance manager. Both of our purchases involved Eric, and as we told him, “you have not lost your passion for your job”! He is ready to spend as much time as you desire answering questions, does not “push” any extra purchases, offers lots of information and explanations and offers, and also respects and honors us as “repeat customers”. It is very impressive to watch Eric work (on both of our purchases there). Being involved with the service department at Bridgewater Nissan is an experience like nowhere else! Although I can not list all of the names of the personnel here, be assured that every step of the way-from beginning thru followup-these people do it right! Efficient, thorough, speedy, accomodating, honest, etc. etc. ---And hey, to have a clean and comfortable waiting room, with refreshments? Can’t beat it! And to be able to drive in for service without having to schedule it is wonderful. As you can see, all in all, through all of our car purchases through the years (many cars!), this place rates at the top of the list! To be honest, we can’t imagine ever going anywhere else.

maurice williams, eric

kubisch, stephanie1430
7/14/2015

"Leasing our Juke"

We were returning customers. Our second experience was just as great as our first. Frank was great. Got me the price I was looking to be at and there was no nonsense. I will definitely be going back to Bridgewater Nissan.

Frank D

juanderfulpics
6/04/2015

"not your typical dealership "

I've never been to a new car dealer whose number one concern is your satisfaction. They are very professional and genuinely make you feel at home. They inform you and give you the best deal possible. I will not even consider visiting another dealer since I've been satisfied every time here from beginning to end. Nissan is by far the best value and quality and these guys do it the right way. Go ahead try the rest and then come to the best. That's the way I feel.

Julio Vazquez, Armando Leon

Lorraine
6/01/2015

"Amazing Nissan"

As always Hugh Chester at Nissan is helpful , informative and a great salesman. Bridgewater. Nissan are always experinced and professional and always accomidating.. Thank you...Lorraine P.

Seth Sladowsky, Hugh Chester

SteveMaryERicc
5/18/2015

"Excellent first time buying experience at Bridgewater Nissan"

We felt very comfortable with the buying experience. Our sales person was Armando Leon who has been with the organization for quite some time and he was courteous and knowledgeable. There was never a feeling of pressure during the process. We would recommend Bridgewater Nissan to our friends and family.

Armando Leon

Bianca's mom
4/22/2015

"Experience Good not excellent"

I was having a very good experience at Nissan, until I looked at my temporary registration and insurance ID card and realized that the street name of my address was incorrectly spelled. I called the dealership when I returned home from picking up my car and was assured that the permanent registration and insurance ID cards would be correct.....LET'S HOPE SO!!! Because of this, I would say that my overall experience was GOOD, certainly not excellent.

Eric Meltzer

Edtaba
3/30/2015

"Excellent service !"

Bridgewater nissan was our first choice and last choice we went to dealership early in the morning prior to opening just to look at inventory and was so impressed by what we saw that we came back when sales opened and that's when met mo.he was so professional that we decided to just get information on car and come back later but after brief conversation with mo we didn't need the information we bought the car...easy terms,easy paperwork,nice staff, thanks Mo.

Maurice Williams (Mo)