Bridgewater Nissan

Kelly Nissan of Route 33

Esisko
12/09/2014

"No games thank god "

No back and forth honest quick easy big selection , Tim the salesmen was great knew everything about the product . Matt in finance helped show me all my finance options fast and easy . I have bought 5 Nissan in my life I am not a easy customer but Eric,Tim , and Matt made it a happy experience.,

Tim , Eric , Matt

dbasdeo

"Amazing!!!!"

Steve Obermeyer was a pleasure to do business with. He put no pressure on us at all to buy a car. He wanted us to be happy and content with our purchase. The waiting area was great for my family had refreshments and snacks. Finance manager was a pleasure and gave us the best possible deal. I highly recommend this dealer and its the best I have ever dealt with it. Consider buying a car from these guys.

Steve O

Cattleya
11/25/2014

"Good car; satisfactory service."

Judged from customer reviews, the car dealership strip on Rte 22 is a treacherous place to buy and service a car. An exception among Nissan dealers is Bridgewater (formerly Somerset.) The Altima I purchased there in 2011 and have serviced ever since has been flawless .. until now. Last weekend my car was immobilized by a computer glitch (reset by pulling the battery.) Research showed this problem was addressed by a Service Bulletin (NTB12-041 issued during my warranty period but not applied by the dealer to my car.) While they at first wanted to charge a superfluous $125 diagnostic fee, they ultimately relented and performed the firmware update gratis as "a one time good will" gesture. I congratulate them for their sensible treatment of a loyal customer. I recommend doing your own research before you seek service.

Paul Lopes

Ofrat
11/25/2014

"Great place to buy your car"

I know this Nissan dealership for more than 7 years, took my Pathfinder 2005 to the service dep for more than 7 years. The service dep always took great care with my Pathfinder, and it was the main reason for us to look for a new car at that location. The sale dep did wonderful job in the selling process, from the sale person, Jack to the manger, and the finance representative, Matt. I know that in the next few years I am in good hands.

Jack Dagostaro

anharr13
11/23/2014

"First Impression Will Be a Lasting One"

I was referred to Bridgewater Nissan by a friend, after I had a horrible experience at DCH Freehold Nissan. The team at Bridgewater Nissan couldn't be nicer or more accommodating. From the greeter at the front door to my salesman to the general manager - they were all 5-Star. I was upside down on a lease and was looking at my options. My salesman Armando and the general manager Erik listened to my circumstance. They understood where I was and what I was looking to do. They presented me with a very fair offer. When I asked about the numbers, they took the time to go through and help me understand them better. I explained where I wanted to be - we weren't far apart - and they came back with their final and best offer. Deal done. In and out in about 2.5 hours. Armando even helped me with the transfer of my "crap" from the old vehicle to the new. Well done, Bridgewater Nissan. Well done. If you are in the market, go see Armando and Erik.

Zeeshaan Murad
10/27/2014

"Great "

Bought a used GTR from them back in april then purchased a brand new one in Sept and traded in the old one. Both times the deal was smooth and very easy negotiating, they faxed me over the contract both times so everything was already set before i got to the dealership. When I purchased the second GTR i was in and out in 20 mins. Eric the sales manager and Eric the Business Manager both were very professional and honest. There service department is great as well. Darren is the only one that works on my car and I have developed a very good relationship with him. Whenever I need any work done to the car it is always done, sometimes the problems maybe a little more complicated then initially thought but they always communicate if there is a delay. Will recommend Nissan of Bridgewater to anyone who is looking to purchase a GTR

chiller136
9/30/2014

"Very Satisfied"

I've been leasing from Bridgewater Nissan for more then 12 years. Excellent service and friendly environment. Best deal and the salespeople go out of their way to please the consumer.

Stephen Obermeier

motoriginal
9/09/2014

"Lied about the condition of the car"

After searching above & below for the right Infiniti G35, and having multiple dealers either withhold information, make up excuses after seeing the car, or straight up lie about the car they had in stock, I found a G35 from Bridgewater Nissan which was a little above my budget but the miles were decent. The problem was, the car was an hour and a half away, and I had already been all over the Tri-state area looking for the right car. So I wasn't too keen on risking it for such a long drive. Then the salesman Brian R. sent me a message showing a decent price drop so I called to get some more details about the car. Since I had seen so many cars that looked great in pictures then turned out to be pretty awful in person, I stressed to him multiple times that I needed to know the true condition of the car because I didn't want to waste 3 hours of my life and who knows how much money on gas to find something I wasn't interested in. Brian told me he'd send me a detailed video highlighting the cars pros and cons, ins and outs. I got a 30 second video with a quick walk around of the outside of the car with a mention of some small stone chips on the front end. The rest was comments on what beautiful condition the car was in and how much I should be impressed. I then asked if the dealer had done any maintenance or repairs on the car or if any body panels had been painted to which he said, "We checked all fluids and made sure the car was sound and no, we didn't paint any body panels." Which could have been true, but someone painted it. I guess I should have asked, "has the car had any paintwork?" Long story longer, my wife and I go see the car after leaving the house at 8:30am and arriving at the dealer at 10:00am. We speak with Brian R. momentarily then another salesman basically gave Brian R. that he would take it from there and took us out to the car. Upon first glance we could see that the car had scratches and dings on almost every panel of the body and the front bumper had been so sloppily painted that the paint was peeling and chipping off all over and didn't match the fenders. How you mismatch black paint so bad is beyond me. We were extremely angry that they had us drive 1.5 hours (and another 1.5 back) being misled to get us to the dealership. We went inside and asked to speak with Brian R. and he was no where to be found. The sales manager came over to us unapologetically and said, "We sent you pictures and videos. I thought we went above and beyond." After arguing with them for a few minutes about how they misled me, we walked out very angry. I don't know what else I could have done to avoid this.. Oh wait, that's right.. I shouldn't have gone to Bridgewater Nissan!

Brian R.

joe1128
5/02/2014

"Wonderful experience"

Friendly, no pressure, listened and answered questions accurately and honestly - not usual car dealer descriptions but that was our happy and satisfied experience at Bridgewater Nissan. Have already recommended to friends, neighbors and work colleagues that they check out this dealership for their car needs. It's quick and pleasant along with a good deal - exactly the way it should be!

Erik, Garrett, Eric

djgeorge1
4/16/2014

"Bridgewater Nissan The Best Dealership "

All I can say is how impressed I was with how this dealership worked with me to get the vehicle I wanted and also kept me in a comfortably price range. I was looking for a used vehicle, figuring thats all I can afford and with the help of my salesman jesus, his manager brian and chris In the finance department. I ended up with a certified pre owned vehice that was just like new and very low mileage. I have been to 2 other Nissan dealerships where they were not concerned with what I wanted or if the vehicle was good for me and my family. Bridgewater not only made sure I was happy but also that my wife and daughter were happy. I strongly suggest your next car purchase you go to Bridgewater Nissan where your treated like a member of the family and also receive the best deal in a new or used car.

Jesus Flores Sales , Brian sale manager and Chris in Finance