Bridgewater Nissan

Eisenhauer Nissan Inc

Kelly Nissan of Route 33

SteveMaryERicc
5/18/2015

"Excellent first time buying experience at Bridgewater Nissan"

We felt very comfortable with the buying experience. Our sales person was Armando Leon who has been with the organization for quite some time and he was courteous and knowledgeable. There was never a feeling of pressure during the process. We would recommend Bridgewater Nissan to our friends and family.

Armando Leon

Bianca's mom
4/22/2015

"Experience Good not excellent"

I was having a very good experience at Nissan, until I looked at my temporary registration and insurance ID card and realized that the street name of my address was incorrectly spelled. I called the dealership when I returned home from picking up my car and was assured that the permanent registration and insurance ID cards would be correct.....LET'S HOPE SO!!! Because of this, I would say that my overall experience was GOOD, certainly not excellent.

Eric Meltzer

Edtaba
3/30/2015

"Excellent service !"

Bridgewater nissan was our first choice and last choice we went to dealership early in the morning prior to opening just to look at inventory and was so impressed by what we saw that we came back when sales opened and that's when met mo.he was so professional that we decided to just get information on car and come back later but after brief conversation with mo we didn't need the information we bought the car...easy terms,easy paperwork,nice staff, thanks Mo.

Maurice Williams (Mo)

Ryan
3/28/2015

"Best dealership in NJ"

I recently purchased a new Maxima from Bridgewater Nissan. I've bought many cars over the years but I never had a better experience than I did at Bridgewater Nissan. The entire staff is friendly and knowledgable. The sales person was not pushy and cared about the things I was looking for. The sales manager and finance manager got me in and out very quickly once I decided in the vehicle I wanted. It really feels like a family run business. If I could've rated the dealership 10 stars I would have. If you are looking for a new or used vehicle, I encourage you to go to Bridgewater Nissan and you will never go to another dealership again. And the Nissan product is top of the line.

Steve obermier, Matt Pinteno, Erik Scholp

TWilliams
3/09/2015

"Awesome car buying experience!"

My salesman Jack was extremely professional, patient, and sincere. He graciously went over all of my options when I could not decide which trim level to purchase for my new Sentra. He worked with all of my requests and provided me the perfect car. The finance process was painless and straight forward thanks to Matt. Overall - I could not have asked for a better car-buying experience.

Jack Dagostaro, Matt Pinteno

unclerik
2/13/2015

"Bought a certified used car!"

My wife and I bought a 1012 Zissan Sentra and are quite pleased with the vehicle with the exception of the tires on the car. They are brand new however, the type of tread pattern makes for a really loud ride. I guess because they appear to be extreme weather tires. Other then that, everyone we dealt with was very nice. We did try to get them to change the wheels with another used vehicle but that was a no go. My only complaint was that the price changed because we were first time buyers at that dealership so the actual price wasn't as advertised, it was $500 dollars more. Our salesman was extremely nice and took good care of us. I also returned the car the next day as one of the windshield wipers was torn. It was replaced within ten minutes of my arrival with no question. All and all, it was one of the best car buying experiences I've ever had. Not a lot of back and forth with managers like my usual experiences that turned into nightmares.

Hugh Chester

Esisko
12/09/2014

"No games thank god "

No back and forth honest quick easy big selection , Tim the salesmen was great knew everything about the product . Matt in finance helped show me all my finance options fast and easy . I have bought 5 Nissan in my life I am not a easy customer but Eric,Tim , and Matt made it a happy experience.,

Tim , Eric , Matt , Matt Pinteno

dbasdeo

"Amazing!!!!"

Steve Obermeyer was a pleasure to do business with. He put no pressure on us at all to buy a car. He wanted us to be happy and content with our purchase. The waiting area was great for my family had refreshments and snacks. Finance manager was a pleasure and gave us the best possible deal. I highly recommend this dealer and its the best I have ever dealt with it. Consider buying a car from these guys.

Steve O

Cattleya
11/25/2014

"Good car; satisfactory service."

Judged from customer reviews, the car dealership strip on Rte 22 is a treacherous place to buy and service a car. An exception among Nissan dealers is Bridgewater (formerly Somerset.) The Altima I purchased there in 2011 and have serviced ever since has been flawless .. until now. Last weekend my car was immobilized by a computer glitch (reset by pulling the battery.) Research showed this problem was addressed by a Service Bulletin (NTB12-041 issued during my warranty period but not applied by the dealer to my car.) While they at first wanted to charge a superfluous $125 diagnostic fee, they ultimately relented and performed the firmware update gratis as "a one time good will" gesture. I congratulate them for their sensible treatment of a loyal customer. I recommend doing your own research before you seek service.

Paul Lopes

Ofrat
11/25/2014

"Great place to buy your car"

I know this Nissan dealership for more than 7 years, took my Pathfinder 2005 to the service dep for more than 7 years. The service dep always took great care with my Pathfinder, and it was the main reason for us to look for a new car at that location. The sale dep did wonderful job in the selling process, from the sale person, Jack to the manger, and the finance representative, Matt. I know that in the next few years I am in good hands.

Jack Dagostaro, Matt Pinteno, Tom Lewis