Bridgewater Nissan

Sansone Nissan

Yragflow66
4/19/2016

"Overall fairly painless"

My experimence was good because I researched what I wanted and knew my prices. I went knowing they had the car I was interested in available. The only negative is that when I asked about the dealership fees the salesman said only document fees and tax? What he should have said is document fees, DMV fees , and tax. All dealers have some ridiculous fee they charge you for some crazy reason. I was expecting it and in actuality I had a rebate from Nissan financing whit offset it. The car is nice and everything else was very professional.

Richard

flexyp
4/08/2016

"Pleasant, Painless, and Seamless Lease Transfer"

Had a very pleasant and painless experience with this dealership. They are very thorough and on-point. Made the process much simpler than I've had in the past with other dealers.

Jack Dagostaro, joe ubil, erik holland

DonnaGalloway
4/01/2016

"Great customer service & honesty"

Outstanding customer service along with the easiest no haggle car buying experience I have ever had in my 30 years of vehicle buying. Bravo, Bridgewater Nissan for a job well done!! Special shout out to my amazing sales associate Maurice (Mo) for answering every silly question I asked him in a polite and timely manner...love you Mo!!

Maurice Williams

SweetDeal
3/16/2016

"Superb"

Armando and Eric made this process positive and enriching. I am in a brand new Murano and it took less than 24 hours. Fast, efficient, professional, courteous, patient, informative and other good adjectives only begin to approach the experience. Compared with my last two experiences with another brand in Bernardsville and Neptune, I now know how it should be!!!

Armando Leon and Eric Holland

elleng
3/16/2016

"Great Experience"

Had to come back after the treatment my daughter received in October. Called from the road as just decided that morning I was going to get a car. Told Mike what I was looking for and arrived 20 minutes later to the perfect car. Left that night with my car and everything done including my insurance card.

Mike

Arichard83
3/08/2016

"2nd time"

Awesome experience! Great service, easy procedures. Went in around 630pm on a Saturday, drove out my new lease around 720pm... These guys are thorough and help explain everything, no hidden fees.

Armando

Elizabeth81
2/24/2016

"Great experience buying a car at this dealership."

Having purchased several cars here, we returned to find our salesman had retired but Steve Obermeier took care of us. He was patient and answered every concern we had. Everyone who dealt with us was a pleasure. I always come back here also because of Tom Lewis in the Service Department.

Devin Mariman

sanjay
2/08/2016

"Wonderful Hospitality In Bridgewater Nissan"

Hi, We visited the showroom and we were looking for a car. We met the sales representative Daniel Murillo. From the go Daniel was able to handle us really well. He knew what the customer needs and was very professional in his approach. We are really happy to met him and come to the showroom for our car purchase. The showroom is well maintained and has good facilities too. We wish all the best to Daniel and Nissan Bridgewater. BR//Sanjay and Sonali

Daniel Murillo

MegHan G
2/03/2016

"Excellent and pressure free"

Went into bridgewater Nissan without high hopes on a leasing deal because my trade in wasn't worth much. We got lucky enough to deal with Danny and he turned my doubtful experience into an excellent one. He worked with me, my budget and my doubts and he made it happen at a price that definitely couldn't be beat. I really couldn't have asked for it to go any better than it did. He went back and forth doing everything he could to help me and I'll forever be grateful to him and Nissan that they could help me enough to get me into a brand new car! I recommend Danny and bridgewater Nissan to everyone!

Daniel Murillo

homework shopper
2/02/2016

"Low pressure sales approach!"

I'm always afraid to walk into auto dealerships because of the aggressive nature of some sales reps. They'll confine you and try to make a sale, even if it may not be in your best interest. I recently had the exact opposite experience at Bridgewater Nissan. Sales representative Arthur Jackson greeted me and I immediately felt at ease. I warned him up front that I was only doing my homework in case my recently damaged vehicle was deemed non-salvagable. That didn't stop him from being very patient and informative with me. We ended up test driving a vehicle and I acquired the information needed to make a choice about my next vehicle - the Rogue. I learned a few days later that my damaged vehicle will be repaired thus I didn't purchase a vehicle at Bridgewater Nissan. But I also learned where / who I will see next time I need to shop for a car. Thank you Arthur for being trustworthy!

Arthur Jackson