Bridgewater Nissan

Flemington Nissan

Sansone Nissan

sanjay
2/08/2016

"Wonderful Hospitality In Bridgewater Nissan"

Hi, We visited the showroom and we were looking for a car. We met the sales representative Daniel Murillo. From the go Daniel was able to handle us really well. He knew what the customer needs and was very professional in his approach. We are really happy to met him and come to the showroom for our car purchase. The showroom is well maintained and has good facilities too. We wish all the best to Daniel and Nissan Bridgewater. BR//Sanjay and Sonali

MegHan G
2/03/2016

"Excellent and pressure free"

Went into bridgewater Nissan without high hopes on a leasing deal because my trade in wasn't worth much. We got lucky enough to deal with Danny and he turned my doubtful experience into an excellent one. He worked with me, my budget and my doubts and he made it happen at a price that definitely couldn't be beat. I really couldn't have asked for it to go any better than it did. He went back and forth doing everything he could to help me and I'll forever be grateful to him and Nissan that they could help me enough to get me into a brand new car! I recommend Danny and bridgewater Nissan to everyone!

homework shopper
2/02/2016

"Low pressure sales approach!"

I'm always afraid to walk into auto dealerships because of the aggressive nature of some sales reps. They'll confine you and try to make a sale, even if it may not be in your best interest. I recently had the exact opposite experience at Bridgewater Nissan. Sales representative Arthur Jackson greeted me and I immediately felt at ease. I warned him up front that I was only doing my homework in case my recently damaged vehicle was deemed non-salvagable. That didn't stop him from being very patient and informative with me. We ended up test driving a vehicle and I acquired the information needed to make a choice about my next vehicle - the Rogue. I learned a few days later that my damaged vehicle will be repaired thus I didn't purchase a vehicle at Bridgewater Nissan. But I also learned where / who I will see next time I need to shop for a car. Thank you Arthur for being trustworthy!

Arthur Jackson

pat7638
1/29/2016

"wonderful experience"

I am writing this review to applaud the great experience I had at Bridgewater Nissan. I came from Bergen County ( 1 hour drive) because the dealership gave me the best deal of all Nissan dealers in my area. It was definitely worth the drive since the overall experience I had was stellar....Armando was my sales person and he had great patience in explaining all of my car's features. The gentleman that did my paper work was wonderful and so pleasant, This is a great dealership and when I am ready to lease again, I will definitely take the trip to do business here.......Great job Armando!!

Armando and Lou and Business Manager

Chavez1
1/22/2016

"Amazing service "

Being a repeating customer, I really am amazed by the continued great service that bridgewater Nissan provides. From the first hello handshake to the it's a deal handshake, it was nothing but continued excellent service. Daniel Murillo was a great salesperson and treated my daughter and myself with respect and was very courteous. The whole store shows us amazing hospitablity.

Prasad R.
1/18/2016

"Very happy with overall experience @BridgewaterNissan"

Recently purchased a vehicle and was very pleased with the overall service and professional behavior that Steve Obermeier (Sales Consultant) exemplified. There was absolutely no pressure and that made my decision easier and a quicker one.

Devin

mary2015
1/06/2016

"Excellent/professional service from Danny Murillo. "

Danny Murillo was very professional, he made me feel very comfortable buying my car. Very happy with his service overall. Not only did he made my husband and I very comfortable, but he also took his time to tell us about his, Nissan is very lucky to have a salesman like Danny working there.

Also Devin, and Eric

Ranjanb
1/04/2016

"Awesome Experience"

I had a lovely experience at Bridgewater Nissan, Daniel Murillo (Sales Rep) was awesome and helped me with getting the best deal. Seth (Finance Manager) was very good in explaining the finance arrangements and did a great job. Would recommend Bridgewater Nissan to everyone.

Daniel Murillo, Seth

nicedeal1
12/26/2015

"No pressure"

I recently purchased a Nissan Rogue from this dealership and found it to be a low key no pressure experience. My salesman Arthur handled the transaction professionally and explained every detail of the contract and all of the functions of the vehicle. In fact, almost everyone I spoke to was very pleasant , upbeat and helpful. There is no doubt in my mind that Arthur and I will be talking again for my next car need. Dennis Heidt

Arthur, Eric and Maurice

Jankip1)
12/14/2015

"Terrific Experience! "

Everyone knows the car buying experience can be very hectic and frustrating. But the experience here went amazingly smooth. Great customer service, friendly faces, the whole experience was very delightful and I would defiantly reccomend this dealer to anyone!

Armando