Bridgewater Volvo

Bridgewater Volvo
Bridgewater Volvo Info

Smythe Volvo

Prestige Volvo

"Just purchased our 3rd Volvo from them"

What a wonderful experience. Remember a dealership is only as good as it's service and Carl Durant is the best in the business. Not only that but they wash your car after servicing it. Additionally advise you of the upcoming service needs to expect and don't try the "while we having you sitting her, spend mega bucks you don't need to. Additionally John Maxton our saleman was great. He searched Volvo dealers nationwide to find the exact car my wife wanted, made the shipping arrangements to have the car delivered here to Somerville and we took care of the price in less than 5 minutes. THE WAY PAYING FOR A CAR SHOULD BE. What a wonderful experience. Never spent $40,000 so easily because they made it easy. PURCHASE YOUR NEXT CAR FROM THESE PEOPLE

John Maxton

"Bridgeweater Volvo is the best!"

I picked my new Volvo on Friday. This is the second new car I purchase from Bridgewater Volvo. All the people there are friendly and ready to help with whatever it takes. I worked on the deal with Steve Dolly, Al Cologna and David Yarussi. They provided everything that was promised and on time. The whole process was pleasant and friendly. I highly recommend this dealer. If you are in the market for a Volvo check them out before you make your final decision.

"Great Service and follow up"

I recently bought a 2007 volvo s60 from this dealership. Great service and friendly people. I ran into a couple problems with the car after my purchase but one call to John and everything was taken care of, free of charge as well.

John Maxton

"Trustworthy"

I'm really speechless. This place is impressively splendid. I needed an immediate service for my car last Saturday but the dealer near my house turn me down because I don't have an appointment. But luckily, when I called Bridgewater Volvo service, Carl advised me to bring the car right away although I mentioned that I'm about 1 and 1/2 hour away. And as usual, the problem solved in no time. They're the best of the best!

"Bridgewater Volvo Rocks"

This is the best place to go to get a car. Dominic Di Falco is absolutely the best salesman I have ever met. From the first moment you are handled with true care. Dominic walked me through details of my new Volvo, explaining every button, switch and light. His information is so helpful, He will be there for me if I have any questions and I am not afraid to call him with a question. Al Cologna is most caring, he even offered me a loaner car if I needed help. Words cannot describe the upbeat experience that this dealership gives you. Thank you Al, and Dominic, You guys are the best.

Dominic Di Falco

"Easily the best car buying experience we've ever had."

We were treated with sincere, courteous respect from initial greeting to delivery of our car. Dominic DiFalco is an asset to the industry and restored our faith in car buying. Steve Dolly makes signing contracts fun. I can't say enough good things about this dealership. My wife, who doesn't trust anyone, was more than won over the by the professionalism and patience from this group. Even our three year old was asking about "Mr Dominic" when we got home. On top of that, we got a great deal. I guarantee this will be the first place we look for our next car.

Dominic DiFalco, Steve Dolly

"Always excellent service "

Whenever I have my service done in this place, I'm always satisfied. The people are very friendly and very professional. They'll make sure the problem will be solve in a matter of time. You don't wait long because they're very precise of what they need to do. And they check your car from a to z. How I wish I live closer so I can have my service in Bridgewater all the time. Definitely recommend this place from purchasing, and to service your car.

Nuno

"Great used car buying experience"

The gentleman at Bridewater Volvo have restored my faith in the auto industry. Very down to earth, professional and personable group! Great Prices and Service.

Steve Dolly, Steve Boyland

"Bridgewater Volvo"

Bridgewater Volvo really exceeded my expectations with my recent lease! I can't say enough good things about Dominick DiFalco, as well as the other dealership employees I got to know. I visited the dealership multiple times to test drive two models and everyone was so friendly and gracious, even when I test drove the same model multiple times! It took me a few trips to the dealership to decide on my next vehicle and they remembered me and went above and beyond to give me time and space but also be available to answer questions. The Service department was accommodating and worked on my C30 while I was meeting with Dominick of the Sales department which was great. I had concerns over one of the features on the XC60 and the dealership owner took it upon himself to personally call the domestic XC60 rep and field my question. Dominick gave me competitive prices right up front so I didn't have to waste too much time negotiating to my ideal price. He also gave me pricing for numerous options for different models under different lease terms which I know was time consuming for him. He did so graciously and often without me even asking! He explained everything to me about the cars and my options, and I truly felt like he cared more about me being happy with my next car than he did his own commission. He also preset the stations in my new car based on the kind of music I had mentioned liking which was a thoughtful final gesture. I could go on and on about my great experience with Bridgewater Volvo and I'd urge anyone considering a Volvo to go straight to the best.

Dominick DiFalco, Steve Dolly

"We always get an excellent experience in this place. The..."

We always get an excellent experience in this place. The employees are very polite and respectful especially Dominick Difalco. He is such a gentleman. I'd been looking for another car that will fit our lifestyle and when I called Dominick Difalco, he knows exactly what kind of car I wanted. He'll give you some suggestions but he will make sure it is still your decision. Steve Dolly and Hal are amazing advisers too. They are all knowledgeable employees. Any questions I had, they answered and explained it well. Most important, they are not pushy. I will highly recommend them to friends and family. Will definitely, come back for my fourth car from them.

Dominick Difalco, Steve Dolly and Hal