Bridgewater Volvo

Internet Sales Consultant

Al Cologna, General Sales Manager, Bridgewater Volvo

Al Cologna

January 21, 2017

"Excellent Service! - Dominick is Amazing!"

- kalamo

I leased my second volvo here with Dominick. He is beyond professional, helpful and goes the extra mile to deliver customer satisfaction. I have nothing but positive words to say about my experience. After visiting many other dealerships and dealing with other salesman that gave us a bad taste in our mouth, I wouldn't choose any other place to go! :)

January 17, 2017

"The Purchase of My First Volvo"

- Susan Smith

The best car buying experience in my life! Ben Evans assisted me with my initial online research on my 2017 S60 Inscription and was instrumental in arranging my initial visit. Ben and Dominick DiFalco both stayed late at Bridgewater Volvo so that I could look at and purchase my car. This went above and beyond. When I returned two days later to finalize the deal Dominick and Steve had all of the paperwork completed, my Volvo phone app set up and I was driving home much sooner than expected. Dominick provided a thorough explanation of the functions of my new Volvo and I left as a confident owner. Dominick's follow ups have been wonderful and he always has the answer to my questions. What a fine asset to this dealership!

January 15, 2017

"Great customer service by John Maxton"

- Volvo Lover

We were looking to buy a Volvo and had a pretty bad experience with Volvo Edision. So we were very skeptical when we went to Bridgewater Volvo. What a world of difference. John was our sales person and he was very polite and courtious. There was no deceiving sales pitch or sales pressure. He gave us enough time to choose what we want and took time to explain each feature. He was very professional and we had the best sales experience with him and with Bridgewater Volvo. After sales service was also excellent. When ever we have a question, we call John and he would take time to explain. We wish him good luck.

New 2016 Volvo S60, $40510