Bridgewater Volvo

Smythe Volvo

Prestige Volvo

Jill H
11/11/2014

"Wish I could buy all my cars from them"

We recently bought a pre-owned car from this dealership for our teen-age son and it was the best car-buying experience we have ever had. Our salesman John Maxton was professional, knowledgeable, extremely helpful and kind, as was Steve Dolly who helped us with all the paperwork. Both treated us as if we were buying a top-of-the-line new model instead of a used vehicle. We would definitely recommend them and will go back ourselves if our circumstances ever allow it. These folks are great.

alex.kushnir
10/25/2014

"Great buying experience"

I recently purchased my 2012 Audi A6 pre-owned from the team at Bridgewater Volvo and must mention this was the most professional and sincere car buying transaction. Steve, AL and Steve in Finance are the ultimate pros and went above and beyond to make the buying process smooth and satisfactory.

mikeweinstock
10/09/2014

"Just purchased our 3rd Volvo from them"

What a wonderful experience. Remember a dealership is only as good as it's service and Carl Durant is the best in the business. Not only that but they wash your car after servicing it. Additionally advise you of the upcoming service needs to expect and don't try the "while we having you sitting her, spend mega bucks you don't need to. Additionally John Maxton our saleman was great. He searched Volvo dealers nationwide to find the exact car my wife wanted, made the shipping arrangements to have the car delivered here to Somerville and we took care of the price in less than 5 minutes. THE WAY PAYING FOR A CAR SHOULD BE. What a wonderful experience. Never spent $40,000 so easily because they made it easy. PURCHASE YOUR NEXT CAR FROM THESE PEOPLE

Dimitar Entchev
10/06/2014

"Bridgeweater Volvo is the best!"

I picked my new Volvo on Friday. This is the second new car I purchase from Bridgewater Volvo. All the people there are friendly and ready to help with whatever it takes. I worked on the deal with Steve Dolly, Al Cologna and David Yarussi. They provided everything that was promised and on time. The whole process was pleasant and friendly. I highly recommend this dealer. If you are in the market for a Volvo check them out before you make your final decision.

SonyNayee
9/06/2014

"Great Service and follow up"

I recently bought a 2007 volvo s60 from this dealership. Great service and friendly people. I ran into a couple problems with the car after my purchase but one call to John and everything was taken care of, free of charge as well.

jetlime1
8/27/2014

"Trustworthy"

I'm really speechless. This place is impressively splendid. I needed an immediate service for my car last Saturday but the dealer near my house turn me down because I don't have an appointment. But luckily, when I called Bridgewater Volvo service, Carl advised me to bring the car right away although I mentioned that I'm about 1 and 1/2 hour away. And as usual, the problem solved in no time. They're the best of the best!

patricia003p
8/07/2014

"Bridgewater Volvo Rocks"

This is the best place to go to get a car. Dominic Di Falco is absolutely the best salesman I have ever met. From the first moment you are handled with true care. Dominic walked me through details of my new Volvo, explaining every button, switch and light. His information is so helpful, He will be there for me if I have any questions and I am not afraid to call him with a question. Al Cologna is most caring, he even offered me a loaner car if I needed help. Words cannot describe the upbeat experience that this dealership gives you. Thank you Al, and Dominic, You guys are the best.

Dominic Di Falco

jasonjmnz
6/16/2014

"Easily the best car buying experience we've ever had."

We were treated with sincere, courteous respect from initial greeting to delivery of our car. Dominic DiFalco is an asset to the industry and restored our faith in car buying. Steve Dolly makes signing contracts fun. I can't say enough good things about this dealership. My wife, who doesn't trust anyone, was more than won over the by the professionalism and patience from this group. Even our three year old was asking about "Mr Dominic" when we got home. On top of that, we got a great deal. I guarantee this will be the first place we look for our next car.

Dominic DiFalco, Steve Dolly

jetlime1
5/28/2014

"Always excellent service "

Whenever I have my service done in this place, I'm always satisfied. The people are very friendly and very professional. They'll make sure the problem will be solve in a matter of time. You don't wait long because they're very precise of what they need to do. And they check your car from a to z. How I wish I live closer so I can have my service in Bridgewater all the time. Definitely recommend this place from purchasing, and to service your car.

Nuno

KenyonD
4/21/2014

"Great used car buying experience"

The gentleman at Bridewater Volvo have restored my faith in the auto industry. Very down to earth, professional and personable group! Great Prices and Service.

Steve Dolly, Steve Boyland