Bridgewater Volvo

1028 US-22,
Somerville, New Jersey 08876
Bridgewater Volvo Info
About Bridgewater Volvo

As a young man, David J. Long Jr. always thought he would serve with the Peace Corps or become a teacher. But with the promise of a good job with Ford Motor Company during college Long refocused his vision into growing a successful business while helping to improve the lives of others in his Princeton area community. Health care, safety and children are at the forefront of the causes and organizations to which Long and his family devote their time, energy and money. Long, who owns three Volvo dealerships in and around Princeton, is a rallying force in the community, serving on boards and donating time, cars and money to various programs and projects. "We're not in it for the glory,” Long said. “But what we do, what we give - it makes a difference.” http://www.volvocountry.com/history.html

About Bridgewater Volvo

sandy
1/11/2016

"Highly Recommended "

I had the pleasure of working with Dominick during my S60 buying process. Dom was on top of his game making the experience smooth and enjoyable. I genuinely feel he had my best interested at heart and wanted to ensure I was happy from start to finish. Every detail from sales to finance was handled with the upmost care and attention. Overall the dealership personnel was professional and made me feel like family. Thank you!

Dominic DiFalco

EdTSwims
12/31/2015

"Friendly and knowledgeable"

Stopped in somewhat on the whim to check out the new XC90 and while it was a very nice vehicle, I was actually more impressed with the quality of the sales approach - no high pressure tactics. Just friendly, patient and knowledgeable service from John Maxton. He was a pleasure to deal with. Had my eyes on a greatly reduced new S60 T6 and while I did not buy it, I would definitely recommend John and would absolutely consider working with him on a future purchase.

Bobby
12/04/2015

"Dom is the best"

Dominic is the classiest salesman ever. A true gentleman. Mariah in the front desk was very helpful as well. Dominic was constantly working to get the car that I wanted. The XC90 is amazing and people really have to stop by and see Dominic.

Dominic

LiverDoc
9/01/2015

"Car Purchase Experience"

What made the experience absolutely the best was Dominick DiFalco's humane approach to the process. He me feel that I was a "person" who was looking to purchase a vehicle. In this rapidly changing world where the individual doesn't seem to mean much and all sorts of inappropriate behavior (what you wouldn't wish your mother to be exposed to) is acceptable, I nevertheless believe in old fashion values. Professional courtesy still goes a long way in my book, as does respect. I was exposed to both in spades during the whole process. Kudos go out as well to Steven Dolly who handled the financials, warranties, etc., after the decision on the vehicle was made. He followed through and made me feel that Bridgewater Volvo takes pride in providing excellent service across the board. I don't know if we will have the opportunity to repeat this process in the future. I do know that I will let everyone who sees Ariel (my new XC 60) know where I bought her and who they should seek out to start a wonderful buying experience: Dominick DiFalco!

Dominick DiFalco, Steven P. Dolly

Jinjun
5/17/2015

"Great staff and great price!"

I purchased a new XC60 there. Price is very good! Staffs are very friendly and helpful especially Dominick, he is really patient and always ready to help.

Ken3544
2/21/2015

"Great Sales Staff"

I did not actually purchase a Volvo this time around; however, just wanted to comment on the extremely great experience at this dealership. I would like to make particular mention of Sales Rep, Dominick DiFalco. Dominick has to be the most friendly, honest and professional person I have ever dealt with in purchasing cars. In general, he's one of the nicest people I've ever met in life. I very well might get a Volvo next time and will look forward to seeing Dominick at Bridgewater Volvo. Thank you, Kenny T.

Dominick DiFalco

Jill H
11/11/2014

"Wish I could buy all my cars from them"

We recently bought a pre-owned car from this dealership for our teen-age son and it was the best car-buying experience we have ever had. Our salesman John Maxton was professional, knowledgeable, extremely helpful and kind, as was Steve Dolly who helped us with all the paperwork. Both treated us as if we were buying a top-of-the-line new model instead of a used vehicle. We would definitely recommend them and will go back ourselves if our circumstances ever allow it. These folks are great.

alex.kushnir
10/25/2014

"Great buying experience"

I recently purchased my 2012 Audi A6 pre-owned from the team at Bridgewater Volvo and must mention this was the most professional and sincere car buying transaction. Steve, AL and Steve in Finance are the ultimate pros and went above and beyond to make the buying process smooth and satisfactory.

mikeweinstock
10/09/2014

"Just purchased our 3rd Volvo from them"

What a wonderful experience. Remember a dealership is only as good as it's service and Carl Durant is the best in the business. Not only that but they wash your car after servicing it. Additionally advise you of the upcoming service needs to expect and don't try the "while we having you sitting her, spend mega bucks you don't need to. Additionally John Maxton our saleman was great. He searched Volvo dealers nationwide to find the exact car my wife wanted, made the shipping arrangements to have the car delivered here to Somerville and we took care of the price in less than 5 minutes. THE WAY PAYING FOR A CAR SHOULD BE. What a wonderful experience. Never spent $40,000 so easily because they made it easy. PURCHASE YOUR NEXT CAR FROM THESE PEOPLE

Dimitar Entchev
10/06/2014

"Bridgeweater Volvo is the best!"

I picked my new Volvo on Friday. This is the second new car I purchase from Bridgewater Volvo. All the people there are friendly and ready to help with whatever it takes. I worked on the deal with Steve Dolly, Al Cologna and David Yarussi. They provided everything that was promised and on time. The whole process was pleasant and friendly. I highly recommend this dealer. If you are in the market for a Volvo check them out before you make your final decision.

Reviews of Steve Dolly