Bridgewater Volvo

Joel Casser, Internet Sales Manager, Bridgewater Volvo

Joel Casser

Internet Sales Manager

December 05, 2016

"The very best buying experience. "

- TheBridgewaterVolvoTeamIsGreat

We drove over 200 miles to buy a car through the Costco Auto buying program at Bridgewater Volvo. We were able to work through most of the paperwork online or by phone. On delivery day we arrived and we're greated by a number of very friendly staff, a nice gift, and had very knowledgeable transition. The staff worked well past closing time to answer our questions. I had one final question after I arrived back home and I sent a text message to Dominick and he replied in short order as well as followed up with us again on Sunday - his day off. The experience was wonderful and we were lucky to have met the entire Bridgewater Volvo team.

October 29, 2016

"Service dept"

- Service guy

They did my 30, service called to have 40, done and now they say that was done at 30, so what is the reason you get 30 down at 30 give 40 done at 40 not 40 done at 30 now they want to do a 50 at 40 going thru Volvo now guy in the service department is very rude and I even have an extended warranty on my car talk to two different people and they came out with two different stories when I was there for 30 they wouldn't give me wiper blades because they said oh no you can't have them till 40,000 now the story has all changed Would not trust them for nothing anymore after the different stories I've been toldwhy would you do 30,000 40,000 together 30,000 miles what would be the reason going through valve on filing a complaint would not take my car back there hey would not even at 30,000 rotate my tires they want to charge me spent $30,000 and they can't rotate your tires or do a 40,000 mile service

October 27, 2016

"It was really quite wonderful!"

- Laurie Bechler

I came armed with piles of research ready for battle and soon realized there was no need. Dominick made it a pleasure. He immediately greeted us with his warm and friendly manner. I'm a Volvo person, have been since the early 80's, Dominick is now our go to guy!! I am spreading the word! We were helped with financing by Steve Dolly, also a very positive experience. I have had to use the service department as well and they were beyond excellent. I hope I'm getting his name right, I think it's Nonu, was professional and friendly. I love Bridgwater Volvo!

New 2016 Volvo S60, $38800