Brodheadsville Chevrolet

Sales Professional

February 25, 2017

"Helpful "

- Aw

Very helpful and friendly group of people. We didn't buy a car yet, but when we are ready we will go back here. Thanks!

February 22, 2017

"Great experience "

- mattyk516

Very professional helpful and informative. No BS. Worked out a great deal. Would definitely recommend to others and would come back when I'm ready for another vehicle.

February 06, 2017

"Great people, great cars, great deals."

- 20Lancer14

I was interested in buying the 2014 Mitsubishi Lancer. I called about 30 mins before arriving to the dealership. I spoke to Chris over the phone& said to ask for him when I got there! He was great help wth giving me knowledge on the car. He described everything for me. He was very kind to help me out with many things including price, getting me started with building a credit, and knowledge on this vehicle. He explained the continuous transmission which I had no clue about. He was very friendly. I also dealt with Franco for financing and he expanded my knowledge greatly. He even pushed for 45 days for t first payment instead of 30 days. I greatly appreciated that. I recommend giving this dealership a try. Overall Chris seemed to be very friendly and a great help. I enjoyed my experience on getting a car from this dealership!!!! Keep doing great things!

New 2015 Chevrolet Impala, $27885