Brodheadsville Chevrolet

Brodheadsville Chevrolet
Brodheadsville Chevrolet Info

unhappywithbrodheadsvillechevy
6/07/2011

"A little upset with my Chevy purchase from Brodheadsville..."

A little upset with my Chevy purchase from Brodheadsville PA chevy dealership, a Rosoot group dealership!! I ordered a Cap with my new truck and they said 2 weeks for it to come in. Well is has been over 4 weeks and still no Cap. They took the money for it, I am paying finance charges now on something I don't even have!! Went back... to dealership and they are saying it was a miscommunication so they never even ordered the cap!! Miscommunication, they wrote the "WE OWE" order, this was, by no means, done by only verbal communication, it was all written out so where was the mis in the communication!! Once you purchase from here, they could care less about you! This is a rosado group dealership, google that name and see all the problems!!

Justin

flmngo51
3/08/2011

"Stay away if you are buying a used car. I can assure..."

Stay away if you are buying a used car. I can assure you, you will not get the best price. I went to Brodheadsville Chevrolet because I received a letter in the mail stating they were clearing out their inventory and offering the lowest prices ever. Not doing my homework first, and needing an suv - They offered me a 2009 Chevrolet Equinox for my trade. After all was said and done. They chevy equinox was priced at $19,900 and that is exactly what I got it for. After I bought it, the next day I decided to look up my "Great Deal" and found that no one was selling a 2009 Chevy Equinox for such a high price as what was supposed to be their lowest prices ever. Needless to say - I am now stuck with a car that is now, 6 weeks later worth $13,000.00. They are not a very honest dealer.