Brown Daub Kia

3600 William Penn Highway,
Easton, Pennsylvania 18045
Brown Daub Kia Info
About Brown Daub Kia

Gary Lee's Brown Daub Kia is PA Kia Dealer in Easton PA. Gary Lee is THAT FAMILY GUY and our passion is to pursue professional excellence while making every customer a highly valued member of our dealership family. We treat EVERY customer like family. There is never a dull moment. Brown Daub Kia also has one of the best referral programs in the Lehigh Valley! $200 referrals for every person you send to Brown Daub KIA who purchases a vehicle! Kia is the fastest growing car company in the world. Great on Gas, Reliability, and in today’s market PRICING! Look no further because at Brown Daub Kia in Easton, PA, That Family Guy has a guaranteed credit approval program. Browse our large selection of new and used inventory at http://www.ThatFamilyGuy.com. Known for their reliability, phenomenal customer satisfaction ratings, great gas milage and ultra-competitive pricing, a new or used Kia purchased at Brown Daub Kia is a great choice for any buyer. Contact us today at 610-253-1601!

About Brown Daub Kia

• Disco Music Yes Free Disco!
  • Free Seasonal Cookies
jayblaze
4/17/2015

"Best Service Team Around!!! "

Thanks to Bill Pilz and the whole service team for always taking care of my Optima- would never take her anywhere else!! My car is not only running top notch but it turns heads every time!!

Bill Pilz

April 21, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Our staff tries to make sure every customer leaves happy. We look forward to seeing you again. Brown Daub Kia

tiffmidngtwilo
3/21/2015

"My 2nd Kia **Family 4 Life**"

After totaling my little Kia Rio on one horrible icy early morning, i found myself car hunting. I was worried about the expenses. But with the help of BO and the awesome financing Gary Lee kia team... I found an affordable vehicle..quickly. I love my Kia Rondo and I love this dealership. Now my family has enough room and the comfort we need in a vehicle. We are happy!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! Your loyal Kia owner, Tiffany McDonald

Bo

March 27, 2015

We are so sorry to hear about your accident but are glad to hear that you are okay! We greatly appreciate your taking time out of your busy schedule to speak with us! Congratulations on your new car purchase! We are happy to hear that you've enjoyed working with us and you were able to find a comfortable car for your family! If there is anything else that we can do for you, don't hesitate to let us know! Brown Daub Kia

arose17
3/15/2015

"A+ Dealership"

Overall great customer service, very friendly and welcoming. Stopped in with no hope in trading my car and left that day with a Jeep I've always wanted. Can not thank them enough!

Troy Depew

March 17, 2015

Thank you for taking the time and leaving us a five star rating! We are pleased to hear our staff did such a great job. If there is anything more we can do for you, be sure to contact us! We hope to see you again. Brown Daub Kia 888-349-7450

jal92475
3/08/2015

"Beware of Lies"

My fiance was attempting to purchase a vehicle and I accompanied him. His credit wasn't good enough to finance, which shouldn't have been a problem because we were looking for a used car around $7000 to buy outright. The salesman, Troy, starts going through the list of people that can co-sign. How about your parents, grandparents and finally me. I explained that I went through a bankruptcy and I'm trying to rebuild my credit and I don't want a hit on my credit report. He assured me that it was just a soft hit and wouldn't be a hard hit until they submit to the bank for the loan. So I grudgingly agreed. My credit must have been good enough because he takes us out to show us a car. A $24000 car. We couldn't be further apart there. We wanted $7000 with no payments. We leave and I get home and I'm notified that there's been a change to my credit report. A hard hit from Brown Daub Kia, the only place we even looked. I'm furious and now that sits on my report for 2 years! Beware of the lies. They'll say anything to sell a car!

Troy

March 10, 2015

We are truly sorry about your terrible experience with us at Brown Daub Kia. It is not our intention to mislead or any customer of ours. Customer Service is our priority so we appreciate your feedback as we do try to improve our services. If there is anything we could do to make things right, please contact us! Our relations manager is eager to discuss your experience with you! Brown Daub Kia 610-829-3007

smathews31
3/02/2015

"Super Friendly and Helpful"

Rob and Brandon in sales were great. Helped me get the car i wanted for the price i wanted. This is the 3rd car i have bought from this dealer and will continue to buy my cars here and recommend my friends to do the same!

Rob and Brandon

March 03, 2015

Thank you for leaving us a fabulous review! We are happy to hear that you would recommend us to family and friends! Let us know if there is anything more we can do for you! Enjoy your new car! Brown Daub Kia 888-349-7450

brian alan
2/25/2015

"John(caveman)McDaniel and Andrew Kehm"

John (caveman) McDaniel was an excellent salesman. No pressure, got me the deal I asked for. I would recommend anyone going to Brown-Daub KIA to ask for him. Andrew Kehm the finance manager gave me a great package deal, even though I did not have the best credit. He gave me a cheaper rate than normal. He was also very friendly and helpful and explained the financial aspect of the deal vey well. If you do business at Brown-Daub Kia I would also recommend him for your financial counselor.

John(caveman)Mcdaniel and Andrew Kehm

March 03, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We've really enjoyed working with you Brian! Congratulations on your new purchase! Let us know if there is anything more we can do for you. Brown Daub Kia 888-349-7450

Amandamarie1016
1/19/2015

"nightmare!"

I bought a car from there branch aunt bessys ... My ignition in my car is shot.. its been sticky ever since I bought it and they wont do anything besides try and get me to buy a new car... so I went that way they said we will give you a new car and guess what? no new car why? because they run your credit every five minutes and promise you everything and the don't give you anything but disappointment and I have called multiple times and I get no were im so done with the customer service they provide and there company.. and there slogan everyone drives is a complete lie..

boa

January 21, 2015

We are truly sorry about your terrible experience with us at Brown Daub Kia. It is not our intention to mislead any customer of ours. Customer Service is our priority so we appreciate your feedback as we do try to improve our services. If there is anything we could do to make things right, please contact us! We hope to hear from you soon! Brown Daub Kia 888-349-7450

mkoontz
1/06/2015

"horrible experience!!!"

I went to Brown daub Kia because I was considering a Kia sportage and I always hear the advertisement on the radio and I have family members who purchased cars from them several years ago. My sales guy was so condescending and rude! He basically told me that what the ads say and what I was told over the phone were all lies. He made me feel like I was wasting his time and while he said he would call me the next day to go over details, no one ever called back!! I would never go to him again! The terrible experience here just solidified for me that I was making the right decision going with the dealership that I purchased my car through. Thanks for that!!!

Bo

January 09, 2015

We are truly sorry about your terrible experience with us at Brown Daub Kia. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We value our customer service so we appreciate your feedback as we always leave room for improvement. Feel free to reach out to us so that we can fix any outstanding issues & ensure that other customers do not share the same experience. Brown Daub Kia 1-844-411-KIAS

Wjhowell89
12/23/2014

"Best around."

I've made two purchases from browndaub Kia over the years and I cannot say enough good things about this dealer. For not having as big of a lot as some other dealers they manage to have quite the inventory to choose from. It Is outstanding the lengths they will go to, to make sure you are satisfied with your purchase and to correct any issues you may have. Everyone at the dealership is very friendly and treats you with respect. The sales guys are great, I recommend DJ as I've dealt with him on both visits. he'll find the right car for you and get you a good honest deal (tell him will sent you!) I had very little credit when I made my first purchase with these guys back in 2011. They worked with me and got me a good deal on financing for having a short credit history and 4 years later I traded that car in for a brand new one financed at 0%. They will always work with you and help you, they aren't out to take advantage of anyone like some places. Best of all it is not a pressured environment at all. kick back, eat some free food, have a cup of coffee and buy yourself a nice xx car for a great value.

DJ

January 06, 2015

Thank you for the 5 star rating! We appreciate that you took the time to leave us a positive review and thank you for your loyalty to Brown Daub Kia! Our team does their best to make sure every customer leaves happy. If there is anything more we could do for you, let us know! We hope to see you again! Brown Daub Kia

bazljs03
12/21/2014

"NOot a dealer for the people/"

DONT Waste your time here. They will make all the promises in the world and cant deliver. Never give you any of the info you ask for just excuses. I will never return t this dealer. I will make sure to tell all my friends and family to stay away from here. There customer service sucks and never follows up on what they say they are going to .. SORRY BUT THIS DAY AND AGE ITS ALL ABOUT CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.

MIKE

January 06, 2015

We are so sorry to hear your experience with us didn't go so well. This is definitely not how any customers of ours should be treated. We do appreciate your feedback as we do try to improve our services. If you would like to discuss this matter further, please let us know! Hope to hear from you soon. Brown Daub Kia