Brown Daub Kia

Josh Bogart, Solution Specialist, Brown Daub Kia

July 12, 2017

"Great experience "

- Newoptima

Just got a great deal on a new Optima from Josh. The service was great and the process was simple and quick. Looking forward to getting my service done there too.

July 10, 2017

"Safer ride for the family!"

- Diadiva

I needed something safer and more reliable than my old clunker. The problem I was having is that I owed too much on my trade and most dealers told me they couldn't help me. Not Josh! He helped me get into a brand new SUV and gave me way more for my trade than anyone else! Now my family is safe and comfortable.

July 10, 2017

"Great service and selection!"

- Sallysofine

Great service and great selection of vehicles. Josh helped me find a new car and get the right payments for me. Very simple process and quick too.

Used 1998 Dodge Stratus

1998 Dodge Stratus

Used 2000 Ford Explorer

2000 Ford Explorer

Used 2004 Volvo S60

2004 Volvo S60

Used 2002 Ford Windstar

2002 Ford Windstar

• Disco Music Yes Free Disco!
  • Free Seasonal Cookies