Brown Daub Kia

3600 William Penn Highway,
Easton, Pennsylvania 18045
Brown Daub Kia Info
About Brown Daub Kia

Gary Lee's Brown Daub Kia is PA Kia Dealer in Easton PA. Gary Lee is THAT FAMILY GUY and our passion is to pursue professional excellence while making every customer a highly valued member of our dealership family. We treat EVERY customer like family. There is never a dull moment. Brown Daub Kia also has one of the best referral programs in the Lehigh Valley! $200 referrals for every person you send to Brown Daub KIA who purchases a vehicle! Kia is the fastest growing car company in the world. Great on Gas, Reliability, and in today’s market PRICING! Look no further because at Brown Daub Kia in Easton, PA, That Family Guy has a guaranteed credit approval program. Browse our large selection of new and used inventory at http://www.ThatFamilyGuy.com. Known for their reliability, phenomenal customer satisfaction ratings, great gas milage and ultra-competitive pricing, a new or used Kia purchased at Brown Daub Kia is a great choice for any buyer. Contact us today at 610-253-1601!

About Brown Daub Kia

• Disco Music Yes Free Disco!
  • Free Seasonal Cookies
Mikes
7/30/2015

"Awesome"

I love my Kia Sorento! Especially for my growing family!!!!! My wife loves all the bells and whistles! Thanks to that family guy and our sales person frank

Frank stalsitz

July 30, 2015

Thank you for sharing you story and giving us a five star review! Congratulation on your new Kia Sorento! If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us! Brown Daub Kia 610-829-3007

Liza MacNamara
7/20/2015

"flayed and filleted!"

Bought a 2014 Ford Escape from dealer two months ago and paid at least $15,000 more than I should have for a used car with almost 60,000 on it. I contacted dealer about this and pointed out how the same car appraised so much lower. Their answer to me was to offer me one year of free oil changes. Went to a Honda dealer up the road and they confirmed what I already knew...I had been ripped off...not only ripped off but flayed and filleted! They told me that BDK was well known in the industry for scamming customers like me and that they knew the sales person that worked with us, because he had been FIRED by them for "not being a good fit." Thank goodness, the Honda dealer was able to help us out of this upside down loan and get us into something better with less miles. I will be looking into filing a claim with BBB against these crooks...as well as making sure every social media outlet I can find will also show this post.

Liza MacNamara

August 04, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It is not our intention to mislead any customer of ours in regards to the service of the vehicle. We do our best at making sure every customer is taken care of to the fullest extent. As a dealership we prioritize continuous improvement, so we appreciate your feedback. If there is anything we could do to clear things up, please let us know! Brown Daub Kia 610-829-3007

troywyant3485
6/21/2015

"some confusion but all good"

John had to be the one of the nicest guys there it was pleasure dealing with him and he was not pushy at all. Andrew came out to explain some things and leslie was great as well

john schemp leslie andrew

June 23, 2015

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Our team does their best to make sure every customer is taken care of. Let us know if there is anything more we could do for you! Brown Daub Kia

MMA0611
5/04/2015

"Best Dealership Around "

I bought my vehicle 5 years ago, and this dealership is fantastic. My buying experience wonderful, I keep coming back for service, Craig, Peter and Bill are wonderful to work with; and I know I can trust what they tell me. You are not a number to them. I go in for oil changes, and they remember my name when I come in. My hairdresser doesn't even remember my name and I see her more! I will always recommend this dealership and I will continue to go there for my current vehicle and any cars I purchase!

Craig, Peter

May 08, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review! We are happy that our staff does such a great job. Your recommendation means a lot to us, so again thank you! We look forward to seeing you next time. Brown Daub Kia 610-829-3007

nanasmama17
5/01/2015

"awsome!"

John shemp was the best, help full and friendly. He was not just about selling a car but giving me the best car at the best price for my family. I already have two people im sending to him for their next cars. Thanks john!!

manager

May 04, 2015

We really appreciate that you took the time to leave us a 5 star review! Thank you for recommending us, our staff does a great job of making sure our customers are happy. Brown Daub Kia 610-829-3007

Borelli
4/28/2015

"Great experience "

Had a great experience with John Shemp. My family & I felt welcome. In & out no problems, smooth sale. I would recommend everyone to this dealership & John.

John Shemp

gusmed101
4/28/2015

"Best Experience EVER"

I have been in the market for a new car for some time I was driving my 2001 Ford Escape and knew it was time for a change. The people at Brown-Daub Kia were very helpful and treated me with loads of respect from the receptionist to my sales Representative John Szempruch (Shemp). I want to give a big thank you to John he was very helpful and worked to get me into a car that I loved and will enjoy for some time. Although the reviews were mixed I must say that I walked out very pleased and not taken advantage of. I will recommend anyone to Brown-Daub Kia and to John.

John Szempruch (Shemp)

jayblaze
4/17/2015

"Best Service Team Around!!! "

Thanks to Bill Pilz and the whole service team for always taking care of my Optima- would never take her anywhere else!! My car is not only running top notch but it turns heads every time!!

Bill Pilz

April 21, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Our staff tries to make sure every customer leaves happy. We look forward to seeing you again. Brown Daub Kia

pedsrn62
4/14/2015

"Poor service"

I will never buy another car from here again÷ I bought used car less than 5 months ago with low Milage , and purchased extended warranty. Had to be towed 3 times! All parts NOT covered by warranty!!!!!! Talked to numerous people and no satisfaction. Person from service department was cocky and condescending! ! Sold me a lemon!!

beau, rob, andrew

April 17, 2015

We are so sorry to hear your experience with us didn't go so well. Please call our Customer Relations Manager at 610-829-3007 at your earliest convenience. Brown Daub Kia

tiffmidngtwilo
3/21/2015

"My 2nd Kia **Family 4 Life**"

After totaling my little Kia Rio on one horrible icy early morning, i found myself car hunting. I was worried about the expenses. But with the help of BO and the awesome financing Gary Lee kia team... I found an affordable vehicle..quickly. I love my Kia Rondo and I love this dealership. Now my family has enough room and the comfort we need in a vehicle. We are happy!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! Your loyal Kia owner, Tiffany McDonald

Bo

March 27, 2015

We are so sorry to hear about your accident but are glad to hear that you are okay! We greatly appreciate your taking time out of your busy schedule to speak with us! Congratulations on your new car purchase! We are happy to hear that you've enjoyed working with us and you were able to find a comfortable car for your family! If there is anything else that we can do for you, don't hesitate to let us know! Brown Daub Kia

Reviews of Andrew Kehm