Brown Daub Kia

Brian King

Heather  Kilpatrick, Solution Specialist, Brown Daub Kia

Heather Kilpatrick

May 27, 2017

"Was looking for something newer and bigger. "

- Chey

Josh is great, he helped me get what I wanted, even though I thought I knew it all. Was up front with me and didn't give me the whole you will live this even though it's outta you budget range speech.. what honest, friendly, and blunt about what I needed to know.

Josh Bogart

May 24, 2017

"Easiest Car Purchase Ever!"

- Mustanglvr

Sarah and Josh were both very accommodating in that we do not live close to the dealership and did not want to make multiple trips to complete our purchase. The whole process from arrival to leaving with my newly purchased car was completed in about 4 hours. They were both very personable and the atmosphere at the dealership was just FUN! I came in with what I wanted for my trade in and what I was willing to pay for the car and was able to purchase the car with those numbers. I would recommend Brown Daub to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

Josh Bogart
Sarah Kirk

May 22, 2017

"My payments are so low!"

- Quentinkia

Christine was the best salesperson person I've ever met! No pressure at all! I haven't driven for many years because of medical reasons. I'm also on a fixed income. She was able to get me into a brand new Forte at an awesome payment! She is the Best! See Her! Tell her I sent you!

Christine Stauffer

• Disco Music Yes Free Disco!
  • Free Seasonal Cookies