Brown Daub Kia

Brown Daub Kia

Call
Brown Daub Kia Info
About Brown Daub Kia

Gary Lee's Brown Daub Kia is PA Kia Dealer in Easton PA. Gary Lee is THAT FAMILY GUY and our passion is to pursue professional excellence while making every customer a highly valued member of our dealership family. We treat EVERY customer like family. There is never a dull moment. Brown Daub Kia also has one of the best referral programs in the Lehigh Valley! $200 referrals for every person you send to Brown Daub KIA who purchases a vehicle! Kia is the fastest growing car company in the world. Great on Gas, Reliability, and in today’s market PRICING! Look no further because at Brown Daub Kia in Easton, PA, That Family Guy has a guaranteed credit approval program. Browse our large selection of new and used inventory at http://www.ThatFamilyGuy.com. Known for their reliability, phenomenal customer satisfaction ratings, great gas milage and ultra-competitive pricing, a new or used Kia purchased at Brown Daub Kia is a great choice for any buyer. Contact us today at 610-253-1601!

About Brown Daub Kia

• Disco Music Yes Free Disco!
  • Free Seasonal Cookies

"Chris Mink is awesome "

If Brown-Daub can't put you in a car it can't be done. Buying cars there since 1990 just a great dealership period.

Chris mink, Brad

"Chris and Andrew"

Chris and Andrew helped me when my old 2004 volvo check engine light came up and I was upside down on payments to get a brand new Kia forte and make it affordable. They were awesome!

Chris Mink and Andrew

"Awesome"

This is the 4th car my husband and I have purchased Brown Daub and Jake has made it a very positive experience every time. Saw my car in the showroom on a Saturday morning oil change appointment and drove home in my 2014 soul Tuesday evening.

Jake Roehrich

"Top Notch Dealership"

My husband and I have bought two Kia Souls from Brown Daub Kia. Both times we had a wonderful experience. Their service center is the best. The staff in the service center is very knowledgeable, friendly, and efficient. We just bought our second Kia Soul (2015) two days ago. We absolutely love it. We worked with Mike Sabatine. Mike was absolutely amazing. He was welcoming, helpful, and understood our needs. He worked with us to help us reach our goal and drive home with our new Soul. I would absolutely return to Brown Daub to purchase my next vehicle. And, I would ask for Mike Sabatine. If you are in the market for purchasing a new automobile or a pre-owned one, I highly recommend this dealership. Please ask for Mike... you will not be disappointed.

Mike Sabatine

"Great Customer Service from Dave Cordero"

I had a great experience purchasing my 2013 Chrysler 200 Limited Edition. Dave Codero along with finance officers worked with me knowing my situation in needing a reliable, affordable car. They guaranteed me that I would leave with a perfect car for me and I'm so grateful,l I put my trust in them to leave off the lot with my perfect car.

Dave Cordero, Jake, and Mike

"Dave Cordero"

I had and excellent experience with Dave. I would recommend anyone to speak to him about buying a car, I enjoy my 2012 Nissan Altima. He could not have recommended a better car.

"Dodge Dart"

I had a wonderful experience purchasing my 2013 Dodge Dart and Rob Lakey was amazing at listening to all of my "must haves". He showed me cars that had everything I asked for and I was able to find the perfect one. He knew that I needed make a purchase quickly and he made it happen. The finance department was also amazing at working with me and getting me a payment that I could work with. Their were no pushy sales people like there were at some of the other dealers I looked at and they were wonderful at accommodating when I had to bring my children with me! By far, this was the best car buying experience I have ever had. I can not say enough about how wonderful this dealership is! They definitely surpassed all of my expectations and I will definitely go back for my future purchases!

Rob Lakey

"Sportage "

I loved my expirence at Brown Daub KIA they treated me like a human and so friendly.Dave is the man??i strongly recommend this place XoXo- Holly

"Dave Cordero"

Dave made my experience in buying my 2014 Kia Soul absolutely fantastic. He was friendly, knowledgeable, and kept the process moving. I have never had an easier time purchasing a vehicle! I definitely recommend Brown Daub Kia and I especially recommend Dave for his excellent customer service.

"Dave Cordero"

I had an excellent experience working with Dave Cordero when buying my 2011 Nissan Murano at Brown Daub Kia. He was helpful, caring and made the experience comfortable for me. Dave worked with me to find a car that met my needs and was in the price range I could afford. This was my first experience buying a car on my own and I admit I was a little nervous. Dave made sure that I was relaxed and comfortable with my decision. I would recommend Dave and Brown Daub Kia to my friends. Thanks!

David Cordero