Brown Daub Kia

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Open Now

Brown Daub Kia

Brown Daub Kia Info
About Brown Daub Kia

Gary Lee's Brown Daub Kia is PA Kia Dealer in Easton PA. Gary Lee is THAT FAMILY GUY and our passion is to pursue professional excellence while making every customer a highly valued member of our dealership family. We treat EVERY customer like family. There is never a dull moment. Brown Daub Kia also has one of the best referral programs in the Lehigh Valley! $200 referrals for every person you send to Brown Daub KIA who purchases a vehicle! Kia is the fastest growing car company in the world. Great on Gas, Reliability, and in today’s market PRICING! Look no further because at Brown Daub Kia in Easton, PA, That Family Guy has a guaranteed credit approval program. Browse our large selection of new and used inventory at http://www.ThatFamilyGuy.com. Known for their reliability, phenomenal customer satisfaction ratings, great gas milage and ultra-competitive pricing, a new or used Kia purchased at Brown Daub Kia is a great choice for any buyer. Contact us today at 610-253-1601!

About Brown Daub Kia

• Disco Music Yes Free Disco!
  • Free Seasonal Cookies
smathews31
3/02/2015

"Super Friendly and Helpful"

Rob and Brandon in sales were great. Helped me get the car i wanted for the price i wanted. This is the 3rd car i have bought from this dealer and will continue to buy my cars here and recommend my friends to do the same!

Rob and Brandon

brian alan
2/25/2015

"John(caveman)McDaniel and Andrew Kehm"

John (caveman) McDaniel was an excellent salesman. No pressure, got me the deal I asked for. I would recommend anyone going to Brown-Daub KIA to ask for him. Andrew Kehm the finance manager gave me a great package deal, even though I did not have the best credit. He gave me a cheaper rate than normal. He was also very friendly and helpful and explained the financial aspect of the deal vey well. If you do business at Brown-Daub Kia I would also recommend him for your financial counselor.

John(caveman)Mcdaniel and Andrew Kehm

Amandamarie1016
1/19/2015

"nightmare!"

I bought a car from there branch aunt bessys ... My ignition in my car is shot.. its been sticky ever since I bought it and they wont do anything besides try and get me to buy a new car... so I went that way they said we will give you a new car and guess what? no new car why? because they run your credit every five minutes and promise you everything and the don't give you anything but disappointment and I have called multiple times and I get no were im so done with the customer service they provide and there company.. and there slogan everyone drives is a complete lie..

boa

January 21, 2015

We are truly sorry about your terrible experience with us at Brown Daub Kia. It is not our intention to mislead any customer of ours. Customer Service is our priority so we appreciate your feedback as we do try to improve our services. If there is anything we could do to make things right, please contact us! We hope to hear from you soon! Brown Daub Kia 888-349-7450

mkoontz
1/06/2015

"horrible experience!!!"

I went to Brown daub Kia because I was considering a Kia sportage and I always hear the advertisement on the radio and I have family members who purchased cars from them several years ago. My sales guy was so condescending and rude! He basically told me that what the ads say and what I was told over the phone were all lies. He made me feel like I was wasting his time and while he said he would call me the next day to go over details, no one ever called back!! I would never go to him again! The terrible experience here just solidified for me that I was making the right decision going with the dealership that I purchased my car through. Thanks for that!!!

Bo

January 09, 2015

We are truly sorry about your terrible experience with us at Brown Daub Kia. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We value our customer service so we appreciate your feedback as we always leave room for improvement. Feel free to reach out to us so that we can fix any outstanding issues & ensure that other customers do not share the same experience. Brown Daub Kia 1-844-411-KIAS

Wjhowell89
12/23/2014

"Best around."

I've made two purchases from browndaub Kia over the years and I cannot say enough good things about this dealer. For not having as big of a lot as some other dealers they manage to have quite the inventory to choose from. It Is outstanding the lengths they will go to, to make sure you are satisfied with your purchase and to correct any issues you may have. Everyone at the dealership is very friendly and treats you with respect. The sales guys are great, I recommend DJ as I've dealt with him on both visits. he'll find the right car for you and get you a good honest deal (tell him will sent you!) I had very little credit when I made my first purchase with these guys back in 2011. They worked with me and got me a good deal on financing for having a short credit history and 4 years later I traded that car in for a brand new one financed at 0%. They will always work with you and help you, they aren't out to take advantage of anyone like some places. Best of all it is not a pressured environment at all. kick back, eat some free food, have a cup of coffee and buy yourself a nice xx car for a great value.

DJ

January 06, 2015

Thank you for the 5 star rating! We appreciate that you took the time to leave us a positive review and thank you for your loyalty to Brown Daub Kia! Our team does their best to make sure every customer leaves happy. If there is anything more we could do for you, let us know! We hope to see you again! Brown Daub Kia

bazljs03
12/21/2014

"NOot a dealer for the people/"

DONT Waste your time here. They will make all the promises in the world and cant deliver. Never give you any of the info you ask for just excuses. I will never return t this dealer. I will make sure to tell all my friends and family to stay away from here. There customer service sucks and never follows up on what they say they are going to .. SORRY BUT THIS DAY AND AGE ITS ALL ABOUT CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.

MIKE

January 06, 2015

We are so sorry to hear your experience with us didn't go so well. This is definitely not how any customers of ours should be treated. We do appreciate your feedback as we do try to improve our services. If you would like to discuss this matter further, please let us know! Hope to hear from you soon. Brown Daub Kia

jannette
12/19/2014

"excellent "

Jacob has excellent customer service skills. We are really happy with the car he found for us. He worked with us even though our credit isn't that great. I would recommend Brown-Daub to all my friends.

Jacob Roehrich

January 06, 2015

Thank you for recommending us! We love to hear back fro our customers. Our team does an amazing job at making sure every customer is taken care of and we can see that with your overall review. Enjoy you new vehicle purchase and we hope to see you again! Brown Daub Kia

fpinz
11/30/2014

"DJ and Brandon!"

What a great and friendly experience at Brown Daub! This is our second vehicle from Brown Daub Kia. They made my kids comfortable by allowing them to watch cartoons on the big screen, gave them popcorn and hot chocolate and let my 5 yr old hit the gong! DJ our salesman was great. He went out of his way to find a "family" car for our family. Brandon the wizard of finance gave us great advice which we were able to do and in turn have an affordable payment that didn't ruin christmas or break our bank. This is truly a dealership that lives up to its motto of being a family dealership!

Brandon and DJ

January 06, 2015

We are happy to hear about your all around pleasant experience at Brown Daub Kia! Our team does their best to make sure every customer leaves satisfied. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact us! We hope to see you in the near future. Brown Daub Kia

dshipps
10/11/2014

"Chris Mink is awesome "

If Brown-Daub can't put you in a car it can't be done. Buying cars there since 1990 just a great dealership period.

Chris mink, Brad

January 14, 2015

Thank you for your loyalty to Brown Daub Kia. We prioritize our customer service and we could see that is why you keep returning. If there is anything we could do to further assist you, let us know! We look forward to seeing you again! Brown Daub Kia 888-349-7450

Lwtrowr
10/01/2014

"Chris and Andrew"

Chris and Andrew helped me when my old 2004 volvo check engine light came up and I was upside down on payments to get a brand new Kia forte and make it affordable. They were awesome!

Chris Mink and Andrew

January 14, 2015

We are thrilled to hear of your successful experience with us Brown Daub Kia! Our team does their best to make sure every customer is taken care of and we can see that with your overall comment. Enjoy your new Kia Forte! Brown Daub Kia