Brown Daub Kia

3600 William Penn Highway,
Easton, Pennsylvania 18045
Brown Daub Kia Info
About Brown Daub Kia

Gary Lee's Brown Daub Kia is PA Kia Dealer in Easton PA. Gary Lee is THAT FAMILY GUY and our passion is to pursue professional excellence while making every customer a highly valued member of our dealership family. We treat EVERY customer like family. There is never a dull moment. Brown Daub Kia also has one of the best referral programs in the Lehigh Valley! $200 referrals for every person you send to Brown Daub KIA who purchases a vehicle! Kia is the fastest growing car company in the world. Great on Gas, Reliability, and in today’s market PRICING! Look no further because at Brown Daub Kia in Easton, PA, That Family Guy has a guaranteed credit approval program. Browse our large selection of new and used inventory at http://www.ThatFamilyGuy.com. Known for their reliability, phenomenal customer satisfaction ratings, great gas milage and ultra-competitive pricing, a new or used Kia purchased at Brown Daub Kia is a great choice for any buyer. Contact us today at 610-253-1601!

About Brown Daub Kia

• Disco Music Yes Free Disco!
  • Free Seasonal Cookies
MMA0611
5/04/2015

"Best Dealership Around "

I bought my vehicle 5 years ago, and this dealership is fantastic. My buying experience wonderful, I keep coming back for service, Craig, Peter and Bill are wonderful to work with; and I know I can trust what they tell me. You are not a number to them. I go in for oil changes, and they remember my name when I come in. My hairdresser doesn't even remember my name and I see her more! I will always recommend this dealership and I will continue to go there for my current vehicle and any cars I purchase!

Craig, Peter

May 08, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review! We are happy that our staff does such a great job. Your recommendation means a lot to us, so again thank you! We look forward to seeing you next time. Brown Daub Kia 610-829-3007

nanasmama17
5/01/2015

"awsome!"

John shemp was the best, help full and friendly. He was not just about selling a car but giving me the best car at the best price for my family. I already have two people im sending to him for their next cars. Thanks john!!

manager

May 04, 2015

We really appreciate that you took the time to leave us a 5 star review! Thank you for recommending us, our staff does a great job of making sure our customers are happy. Brown Daub Kia 610-829-3007

Borelli
4/28/2015

"Great experience "

Had a great experience with John Shemp. My family & I felt welcome. In & out no problems, smooth sale. I would recommend everyone to this dealership & John.

John Shemp

gusmed101
4/28/2015

"Best Experience EVER"

I have been in the market for a new car for some time I was driving my 2001 Ford Escape and knew it was time for a change. The people at Brown-Daub Kia were very helpful and treated me with loads of respect from the receptionist to my sales Representative John Szempruch (Shemp). I want to give a big thank you to John he was very helpful and worked to get me into a car that I loved and will enjoy for some time. Although the reviews were mixed I must say that I walked out very pleased and not taken advantage of. I will recommend anyone to Brown-Daub Kia and to John.

John Szempruch (Shemp)

jayblaze
4/17/2015

"Best Service Team Around!!! "

Thanks to Bill Pilz and the whole service team for always taking care of my Optima- would never take her anywhere else!! My car is not only running top notch but it turns heads every time!!

Bill Pilz

April 21, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Our staff tries to make sure every customer leaves happy. We look forward to seeing you again. Brown Daub Kia

pedsrn62
4/14/2015

"Poor service"

I will never buy another car from here again÷ I bought used car less than 5 months ago with low Milage , and purchased extended warranty. Had to be towed 3 times! All parts NOT covered by warranty!!!!!! Talked to numerous people and no satisfaction. Person from service department was cocky and condescending! ! Sold me a lemon!!

beau, rob, andrew

April 17, 2015

We are so sorry to hear your experience with us didn't go so well. Please call our Customer Relations Manager at 610-829-3007 at your earliest convenience. Brown Daub Kia

tiffmidngtwilo
3/21/2015

"My 2nd Kia **Family 4 Life**"

After totaling my little Kia Rio on one horrible icy early morning, i found myself car hunting. I was worried about the expenses. But with the help of BO and the awesome financing Gary Lee kia team... I found an affordable vehicle..quickly. I love my Kia Rondo and I love this dealership. Now my family has enough room and the comfort we need in a vehicle. We are happy!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! Your loyal Kia owner, Tiffany McDonald

Bo

March 27, 2015

We are so sorry to hear about your accident but are glad to hear that you are okay! We greatly appreciate your taking time out of your busy schedule to speak with us! Congratulations on your new car purchase! We are happy to hear that you've enjoyed working with us and you were able to find a comfortable car for your family! If there is anything else that we can do for you, don't hesitate to let us know! Brown Daub Kia

arose17
3/15/2015

"A+ Dealership"

Overall great customer service, very friendly and welcoming. Stopped in with no hope in trading my car and left that day with a Jeep I've always wanted. Can not thank them enough!

Troy Depew

March 17, 2015

Thank you for taking the time and leaving us a five star rating! We are pleased to hear our staff did such a great job. If there is anything more we can do for you, be sure to contact us! We hope to see you again. Brown Daub Kia 888-349-7450

jal92475
3/08/2015

"Beware of Lies"

My fiance was attempting to purchase a vehicle and I accompanied him. His credit wasn't good enough to finance, which shouldn't have been a problem because we were looking for a used car around $7000 to buy outright. The salesman, Troy, starts going through the list of people that can co-sign. How about your parents, grandparents and finally me. I explained that I went through a bankruptcy and I'm trying to rebuild my credit and I don't want a hit on my credit report. He assured me that it was just a soft hit and wouldn't be a hard hit until they submit to the bank for the loan. So I grudgingly agreed. My credit must have been good enough because he takes us out to show us a car. A $24000 car. We couldn't be further apart there. We wanted $7000 with no payments. We leave and I get home and I'm notified that there's been a change to my credit report. A hard hit from Brown Daub Kia, the only place we even looked. I'm furious and now that sits on my report for 2 years! Beware of the lies. They'll say anything to sell a car!

Troy

March 10, 2015

We are truly sorry about your terrible experience with us at Brown Daub Kia. It is not our intention to mislead or any customer of ours. Customer Service is our priority so we appreciate your feedback as we do try to improve our services. If there is anything we could do to make things right, please contact us! Our relations manager is eager to discuss your experience with you! Brown Daub Kia 610-829-3007

smathews31
3/02/2015

"Super Friendly and Helpful"

Rob and Brandon in sales were great. Helped me get the car i wanted for the price i wanted. This is the 3rd car i have bought from this dealer and will continue to buy my cars here and recommend my friends to do the same!

Rob and Brandon

March 03, 2015

Thank you for leaving us a fabulous review! We are happy to hear that you would recommend us to family and friends! Let us know if there is anything more we can do for you! Enjoy your new car! Brown Daub Kia 888-349-7450