Brown Daub Kia

3600 William Penn Highway,
Easton, Pennsylvania 18045
Brown Daub Kia Info
About Brown Daub Kia

Gary Lee's Brown Daub Kia is your exclusive Kia dealer and pre-owned vehicle center in Easton PA. Kia is the fastest growing car company in the world. Great on Gas, Reliability, and in today’s market PRICING! Gary Lee is THAT FAMILY GUY and our passion is to pursue professional excellence while making every customer a highly valued member of our dealership family. We treat EVERY customer like family. The customer experience is unlike any other dealer in the country! From Sales to Service/Parts to our Collision and Customer Center, Brown Daub Kia will be here for you when you need us! Brown Daub Kia also has one of the best referral programs in the Lehigh Valley! $200 check for every new customer you send to Brown Daub Kia who purchases a vehicle! We can't wait to get to know you and welcome you to the Brown Daub Kia family! That Family Guy has a guaranteed credit approval program. Browse our large selection of new and used inventory at http://www.ThatFamilyGuy.com.

About Brown Daub Kia

• Disco Music Yes Free Disco!
  • Free Seasonal Cookies
  • Children
Tracey C.
4/15/2016

"They mean what they say in their commercials!"

Eric Toth is an amazing salesperson!!! I called in to advise of my interest in purchasing and was told I would be placed with one of the best!!!! I walked in wanting a certain type of car but walked out with an even better vehicle..beautiful car and exactly what I need. Eric was with me for the entire process...he spent hours helping me..he cut my interest rate in half....to 7.99 percent and my payments down by 150.00 a month on a vehicle I never thought I could qualify for!!! He is attentive, patient, and very sincere! I also worked with the manager, Jason, Shawnee the receptionist, and finance person, Kyle...all AMAZING!!! Go to Brown Daub Kia for your next car!!! You won't regret it. Ask for Eric Toth!!!

Shawnee, Kyle, and Jason

April 25, 2016

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We couldn't be happier to hear of your successful time with Eric and our staff! We hope you love your new car - please give us a call if there is anything else we can assist you with. Brown Daub Kia 610-829-3007

matt review
4/15/2016

"very smooth and very pleasant"

0ur visit was a very pleasing experience.Matt was extremely thorough and pleasant.Everyone there was really nice and they made you feel like part of their dealership family.Matt made our deal go very smooth thanks so much thanks Matt Thomas Robbins and Sharon

April 26, 2016

Thank you for your feedback about Matt! It was a pleasure having you two here and we welcome you to the Brown Daub family. Brown Daub Kia 610-829-3007

Angeline
4/13/2016

"Great experience"

Matthew and the staff at this dealership were professional, courteous, and very important worked with me to stay within my budget in a vehicle that I was happy and comfortable with. Yes, I would recommend them because they truly do show that they are there to help. I needed a car because my car had been completely wrecked. In a car accident. They helped me to get a car the day I went in and helped me to get my rental car picked up from their location. Nice touch. I even met a couple guys in the service dept. My car was sparkling and ready to go. From the front door to the drive away it was a great experience. Also even the young lady I oriiginally spoke with on the phone was fabulous. So yes, this group earned every star.

April 15, 2016

Thank you for the wonderful review, Angeline! It was our pleasure to help you get a new car as soon as possible after your accident! Thank you again for working with us! Brown Daub Kia 610-829-3007

Jivester226
4/01/2016

"Very warming and pleasent experince"

Very please with purchase and price the people are very friendly and helpful everyone that was there wanted nothing bjt to help you and i had a great experince

April 15, 2016

Thank you for the kind words - glad to hear you had a good experience! Be sure to give us a call if you need anything else. Brown Daub Kia 610-829-3007

StormLover
3/31/2016

"The best sales girl ever!"

Christine helped my sister and her husband get into a brand new 2016 Kia Forte! She loves it! She was so attentive and found exactly what she needed! She was awesome!

April 01, 2016

Thank you for the kind words about Christine! We're pleased to hear your sister had a fantastic experience with us! Brown Daub Kia 610-829-3007

Magnum9mm
3/30/2016

"The best since 1994"

I bought a new Kia 2 weeks ago at Brown Daub Kia and it was the best car buying experience since 1994, thanks to Tom my sales guy.

April 01, 2016

Thank you for the 5 star rating! We hope you continue to love your car! Brown Daub Kia 610-829-3007

Alexisdeana
3/29/2016

"Had the best sales person!!!!!"

From the moment I stepped into Brown-Daub Kia in Easton, PA, I was instantly approached with the best customer service. Sean Scerbo provided me with all the helpful tips and fulfilled all my needs! I was provided excellent service by Sean, and appreciate all his help as well as their location. I am going to recommend this location to all of my friends!!!!!!!! Thank you Sean!!!!!

April 01, 2016

Thank you for the outstanding review and for recommending us to your friends! We hope to see you again in the future! Brown Daub Kia 610-829-3007

Ismael&Betsy
3/25/2016

"Great sales representative Excellent service......"

This has been an amazing experience, everything that we been dreaming of we found it at B.D.K. To be truly honest we felt broken down before coming here. The moment we walked in the door we felt this joy just with the greeting of Matt. Our dreams came true within a couple of hours. Not only was he the best Sales rep but our kids were even happy. Thank you for making our dreams come true literally within a couple of hours.Can't forget Andrew thank you for all the hard work, you really did an outstanding job. I WILL DEFINITELY COME BACK FOR MY NEXT VEHICLE...

April 01, 2016

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback! We'd love to work with you again, and until then feel free to give us a call if you need anything else. Brown Daub Kia 610-829-3007

Cooper122093
3/19/2016

"Amazing!"

I didn't think I would get approved to get a car (being 22 with little credit) but I left with a 2013 Dodge Dart. I love it and Christine was amazing.

April 01, 2016

We always do our very best to work with every customer, regardless of their situation. Glad to hear everything worked out well with you. Take care and enjoy your new car! Brown Daub Kia 610-829-3007

Badmuneca825
3/17/2016

"Excellent Service!"

I was petrified of being denied for a car... Not only did Christine calm my nerves before I got approved.. But Robbie worked with me & got me an excellent rate!! I'm definitely coming back here for my next purchase!!

Robbie edinger

April 01, 2016

Thank you for your positive comments! We're happy to hear our staff was able to put you at ease throughout the whole process! Brown Daub Kia 610-829-3007

Reviews of Christine Stauffer