Brown Daub Kia

3600 William Penn Highway,
Easton, Pennsylvania 18045
Brown Daub Kia Info
About Brown Daub Kia

Gary Lee's Brown Daub Kia is your exclusive Kia dealer and pre-owned vehicle center in Easton PA. Kia is the fastest growing car company in the world. Great on Gas, Reliability, and in today’s market PRICING! Gary Lee is THAT FAMILY GUY and our passion is to pursue professional excellence while making every customer a highly valued member of our dealership family. We treat EVERY customer like family. The customer experience is unlike any other dealer in the country! From Sales to Service/Parts to our Collision and Customer Center, Brown Daub Kia will be here for you when you need us! Brown Daub Kia also has one of the best referral programs in the Lehigh Valley! $200 check for every new customer you send to Brown Daub Kia who purchases a vehicle! We can't wait to get to know you and welcome you to the Brown Daub Kia family! That Family Guy has a guaranteed credit approval program. Browse our large selection of new and used inventory at http://www.ThatFamilyGuy.com.

About Brown Daub Kia

• Disco Music Yes Free Disco!
  • Free Seasonal Cookies
  • Children
Lawrence1973
8/29/2016

"My Dream Car"

I purchased my second car from Christine. The first one she sold me was a very nice Nissan Altima and most recently she sold me my dream car, a Ford Mustang. Christine was very knowledgeable as well as professional. She assisted me through out the whole process and followed up with me after the purchase. I would recommend Christine without any reservations.

August 30, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a fabulous review! We are thrilled to have had the pleasure of working with you! It's always great to hear back from our customers and know that they felt taken care of, and were able to get what they were looking for! We truly hope to see you again in the future! Thanks again! Brown Daub Kia 610-829-3007

Andrew S
8/26/2016

"Great people to deal with!"

Christine is great to deal with. Took time to get to know our needs and wants in our next car purchase and showed us exactly what we were looking for. It was one of the easiest (if not the easiest) car buying experiences I have ever had. So far after the sale the service has remained just as easy.

August 30, 2016

Thank you for the wonderful positive review! We are thrilled to hear that we made your car buying experience a fabulous one! Feel free to contact us if there is anything else we can help you with! Enjoy your new car! Brown Daub Kia 610-829-3007

Happy buyer
8/20/2016

"Painless experience"

I was dreading the long process of looking and buying a car. However, I told Amy what I was looking for and my price range and she showed me something I might be interested in. It was exactly what I wanted and I was in and out in 3 1/2 hours. Amy was very knowledgeable about the car, Gave me all the information, test drove it and bought it. Happy with the deal and no hassle. I am very happy with the car and would certainly recommend the dealership And Amy as a sales person . She answered all my questions and took care of everything

Amy Lasker

August 23, 2016

Thank you for the five star rating! We love to hear back from our customers. We prioritize our customers and we can see that with your successful experience. Let us know if there is anything more we can do for you! Brown Daub Kia 610-829-3007

Bethe60
8/19/2016

"Caring staff to help complete my purchase"

Christine gave me the red carpet treatment while I was here. She and the team worked with me to finalize the best deal possible. I now own a beautiful Kia Sportage. I even met Gary Lee who is very pleasant. Thanks to all involved. And the cookies are delicious, too.

Kyle Acury

August 23, 2016

Thank you so much for your positive and thoughtful review about Christine! We are happy to hear of your wonderful experience. Brown Daub Kia 610-829-3007

Scamp3173
8/15/2016

"I love my new car!!"

Excellent service. Brian King is a great solution specialist!! I would definitely recommend buying a car from Brown Daub Kia to everyone!! If you want a good deal and friendly service you have to visit Brown Daub!!

August 16, 2016

Thank you for the 5 star rating! We are happy to hear how well our staff treated you. Please contact us if there is anything more we could do for you. Brown Daub Kia 610-829-3007

Nalbergo
8/11/2016

"It was great"

I came in not expecting to make a deal and the one I got was so amazing! I would absolutely recommend! Brian king helped me out and everyone else was so nice and great!!!

August 16, 2016

We appreciate that you took the time to leave us a review. Our team does their best to make sure every customer that comes in is taken care of. Let us know if there is anything more we could do for you! Brown Daub Kia 610-829-3007

Michael Murphy
8/02/2016

"Nothing But Lies"

I'm looking for a small suv I saw they had what I wanted of course there's no price so you have to call - I talked to Derrick I told him what my trade was (miles ,year, condition,vin) and how much I could spend .I also told him I was 1 1/2 hrs away and asked if he thought we could make a deal . He said sure were giving 7000 over trade (didn't tell me I had to buy a 42000.00 car) I had my daughter stop by with the trade on her way home closed but that's not there fault. So I made the trip on Monday adding more miles to my trade. When I got there the salesman wasn't even there I was then told about the $42K car I had to buy to get the extra 7K ?? I was then told that the car we were interested in was sold no one called to tell us but yet it's still on there website and they had nothing we could afford . So they LIED from the get go . Stay away they lie and are greedy . No one even offered to pay for my time or gas /wear & tear on my car not even a sorry . Do yourself a favor go somewhere else where there honest people running a honest dealership.

Derrick ?

August 08, 2016

Thank You Michael for responding to my email. Please call me directly if we can be of any assistance in the future. Thank you for your feedback! All the best, Leslie. 610-829-3007.

Swtjk1451
8/01/2016

"Just amazing"

From the start to keys in hand it was the best customer service I have ever had! The best part it's very kid friendly!

August 02, 2016

We are happy to hear about your all around pleasant experience at Brown Daub Kia! Enjoy your new car and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact us! Brown Daub Kia 610-829-3007

Hazel79joi
7/29/2016

"Recent Purchase of a 2016 Kia Forte"

Just wanted to thank everyone at Brown Daub Kia for their professional service. They accepted full value for my trade-in and I was able to purchase a brand new vehicle. I will definitely recommend your dealership to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. You guys rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 02, 2016

Thank you for your positive review! We are thrilled to hear that you've enjoyed working with our team here at Brown Daub Kia. Thanks again for all of your recommendations! We hope to see you again in the future. Brown Daub Kia 610-829-3007

Ashleylynnheil2
7/28/2016

"Lifesavers! "

Brian King was our salesman who did an excellent job of both satisfying our needs while going above and beyond the call of duty! He helped us to overcome our credit and financial deficits, while NEVER belittling us or making us feel ostracized! He was respectful and consider of our needs from start to finish and truly listened to what we wanted! This is the first time we have had a hassle free, pleasurable car buying experience. Don't let the annoying/gimmicky radio ads deter you from making this the first stop on your list! We got a beautiful pre-owned car in fabulous condition. We will be back to purchase cars here in the future and fully recommend Brian King to our friend's and family! -Ashley Heil

August 02, 2016

Thank you for your honest and exceptional positive review! It really brings us joy to hear back from our customers and hear about their wonderful experience! Thank you for sharing your story! We are thrilled to hear that you really enjoyed working with Brian and our team here at Brown Daub Kia. If there is anything more that we can do for you, don't hesitate to ask! We look forward to seeing you in the future! Brown Daub Kia 610-829-3007

Reviews of Christine Stauffer