Brown Daub Kia

3600 William Penn Highway,
Easton, Pennsylvania 18045
Brown Daub Kia Info
About Brown Daub Kia

Gary Lee's Brown Daub Kia is your exclusive Kia dealer and pre-owned vehicle center in Easton PA. Kia is the fastest growing car company in the world. Great on Gas, Reliability, and in today’s market PRICING! Gary Lee is THAT FAMILY GUY and our passion is to pursue professional excellence while making every customer a highly valued member of our dealership family. We treat EVERY customer like family. The customer experience is unlike any other dealer in the country! From Sales to Service/Parts to our Collision and Customer Center, Brown Daub Kia will be here for you when you need us! Brown Daub Kia also has one of the best referral programs in the Lehigh Valley! $200 check for every new customer you send to Brown Daub Kia who purchases a vehicle! We can't wait to get to know you and welcome you to the Brown Daub Kia family! That Family Guy has a guaranteed credit approval program. Browse our large selection of new and used inventory at http://www.ThatFamilyGuy.com.

About Brown Daub Kia

• Disco Music Yes Free Disco!
  • Free Seasonal Cookies
  • Children
FELIX SANTIAGO
9/22/2016

"I just had the best expirience "

From the minute that you walk in to brouwn daub kia garry lee delaer thats went the celebration start i been in the dealer 4 times and this time i took my sister in to purchase car.no one was able to help but brouwn did we had the best expirience i give it a 10 to dave cordero for taking the time to make all this to happen and my wonderful frien chrissy this 2 sales person they will know you situation and they will make the best so it happends the entire. Staff is excellent so like i said no one could hepl my sister but garry lee and the staff made again thanks dave cordero chrissy and the hole staff att felix santiago

Kladam983@
9/18/2016

"Buying questions car"

They go above and beyond to help you find a car you can afford. David Cordero was the sales person that helped me and he was wondeful. He did absolutely everything he could to help me. The atmosphere Is very positive. It is very much like a family. I highly recommend them. They are the only dealership I will work with.

September 20, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review! We are thrilled to hear that you plan on recommending our dealership! Our team strives for excellence when it comes to helping our customers find exactly what they need! We hope to see you again sometime in the future! Brown Daub Kia 610-829-3007

Giant
9/13/2016

"New car "

I just purchased a 2016 Kia the car has more room in it then expected but for the money it's well worth just for the warranty they are giving plus free inspection for vehicle and free oil changes

September 20, 2016

We are happy to hear about your all around pleasant experience at Brown Daub Kia! Enjoy your new car and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact us! Brown Daub Kia 610-829-3007

HappyCustomer
9/02/2016

"Awesome salesman"

I love my new car. Tyler was great working to get me approved. With an active family we needed a bigger vehicle and he helped us getc a great new SUV

September 06, 2016

Thank you for the wonderful positive review! We are thrilled to hear that we made your car buying experience a fabulous one! Feel free to contact us if there is anything else we can help you with! Enjoy your new car! Brown Daub Kia 610-829-3007

Lawrence1973
8/29/2016

"My Dream Car"

I purchased my second car from Christine. The first one she sold me was a very nice Nissan Altima and most recently she sold me my dream car, a Ford Mustang. Christine was very knowledgeable as well as professional. She assisted me through out the whole process and followed up with me after the purchase. I would recommend Christine without any reservations.

August 30, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a fabulous review! We are thrilled to have had the pleasure of working with you! It's always great to hear back from our customers and know that they felt taken care of, and were able to get what they were looking for! We truly hope to see you again in the future! Thanks again! Brown Daub Kia 610-829-3007

Andrew S
8/26/2016

"Great people to deal with!"

Christine is great to deal with. Took time to get to know our needs and wants in our next car purchase and showed us exactly what we were looking for. It was one of the easiest (if not the easiest) car buying experiences I have ever had. So far after the sale the service has remained just as easy.

August 30, 2016

Happy buyer
8/20/2016

"Painless experience"

I was dreading the long process of looking and buying a car. However, I told Amy what I was looking for and my price range and she showed me something I might be interested in. It was exactly what I wanted and I was in and out in 3 1/2 hours. Amy was very knowledgeable about the car, Gave me all the information, test drove it and bought it. Happy with the deal and no hassle. I am very happy with the car and would certainly recommend the dealership And Amy as a sales person . She answered all my questions and took care of everything

Amy Lasker

August 23, 2016

Thank you for the five star rating! We love to hear back from our customers. We prioritize our customers and we can see that with your successful experience. Let us know if there is anything more we can do for you! Brown Daub Kia 610-829-3007

Bethe60
8/19/2016

"Caring staff to help complete my purchase"

Christine gave me the red carpet treatment while I was here. She and the team worked with me to finalize the best deal possible. I now own a beautiful Kia Sportage. I even met Gary Lee who is very pleasant. Thanks to all involved. And the cookies are delicious, too.

Kyle Acury

August 23, 2016

Thank you so much for your positive and thoughtful review about Christine! We are happy to hear of your wonderful experience. Brown Daub Kia 610-829-3007

Scamp3173
8/15/2016

"I love my new car!!"

Excellent service. Brian King is a great solution specialist!! I would definitely recommend buying a car from Brown Daub Kia to everyone!! If you want a good deal and friendly service you have to visit Brown Daub!!

August 16, 2016

Thank you for the 5 star rating! We are happy to hear how well our staff treated you. Please contact us if there is anything more we could do for you. Brown Daub Kia 610-829-3007

Nalbergo
8/11/2016

"It was great"

I came in not expecting to make a deal and the one I got was so amazing! I would absolutely recommend! Brian king helped me out and everyone else was so nice and great!!!

August 16, 2016

We appreciate that you took the time to leave us a review. Our team does their best to make sure every customer that comes in is taken care of. Let us know if there is anything more we could do for you! Brown Daub Kia 610-829-3007

Reviews of Christine Stauffer