Brown Daub Kia

3600 William Penn Highway,
Easton, Pennsylvania 18045
Brown Daub Kia Info
About Brown Daub Kia

Gary Lee's Brown Daub Kia is PA Kia Dealer in Easton PA. Gary Lee is THAT FAMILY GUY and our passion is to pursue professional excellence while making every customer a highly valued member of our dealership family. We treat EVERY customer like family. There is never a dull moment. Brown Daub Kia also has one of the best referral programs in the Lehigh Valley! $200 referrals for every person you send to Brown Daub KIA who purchases a vehicle! Kia is the fastest growing car company in the world. Great on Gas, Reliability, and in today’s market PRICING! Look no further because at Brown Daub Kia in Easton, PA, That Family Guy has a guaranteed credit approval program. Browse our large selection of new and used inventory at http://www.ThatFamilyGuy.com. Known for their reliability, phenomenal customer satisfaction ratings, great gas milage and ultra-competitive pricing, a new or used Kia purchased at Brown Daub Kia is a great choice for any buyer. Contact us today at 610-253-1601!

About Brown Daub Kia

• Disco Music Yes Free Disco!
  • Free Seasonal Cookies
Lisa
1/30/2016

"Above and beyond"

I walked in with a virtually hopeless situation in terms of credit score and down payment. Chris Mink worked for two straight days to help me find an appropriate vehicle and be approved for financing and I now have a gorgeous car that's newer than any car I've ever had, with payments I can afford. Thank you to Chris and the entire staff. I will be back.

Chris Mink

February 02, 2016

Thank you for your honest feedback. We're so happy Chris was able to get you into a wonderful car that meets your budget. We truly look forward to seeing you again in the future. Until then, give us a call if you have any questions - and welcome to the Brown Daub family! Brown Daub Kia 610-829-3007

Taylorsmommie17
1/20/2016

"Eceptional !!! "

Best car buying experience I've ever had! From the sales man Tom to the financing guys! Always had positive attitudes even though when i went in i wasnt a happy camper knowing my past expierences buying cars.Exceptional service! Truly amazing!! I will never go any where else. Thank you everyone there . We even got a call back after buying car to let us know you got payments lowered . When they say family guy the mean it. I encourage everyone to at least go in once you'll never go anywhere else! I'm proud to tell my family and friends about them I've never endorsed another company but I'll defiantly do on you! Love u guys!! Brown daub kia in easton u guys ROCK!!

Tom !

January 25, 2016

Thank you for the 5 star rating! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a positive review. Our team always does their best to make sure every customer leaves happy. If there is anything more we could do for you, let us know! Brown Daub Kia 610-829-3007

causa01
1/16/2016

"new car purchase"

Had great experience with matt mink. He was nice took his time and was a pleasure to work with. Also explained all features of the to the max. Very happy with him. If u want a great deal and guy to work with he is it.

February 02, 2016

Thank you very much for your review! We appreciate your kind words about Matt, and we look forward to seeing you again soon! If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to give us a call! Brown Daub Kia 610-829-3007

Nana99
1/11/2016

"Easy; Fair; Good cookies!"

Jordan was knowledgeable and professional - and hilarious! We felt he was able to get us a fair trade-in value, a good sale price for the car we bought, and entertained us in the process! Who could ask for a more painless car buying experience?!

January 18, 2016

Thank you for your reviews - we greatly appreciate it! We're glad to hear you are pleased with the deal you got on your new vehicle! Welcome to the family; let us know if there is anything else we can help with. Brown Daub Kia 610-829-3007

sportage206
1/10/2016

"VERY FRIENDLY DEALERSHIP"

AS SOON AS I WALKED IN THE DOOR I THOUGHT THESE PEOPLE KNEW ME FOR YEARS.THERE ARE A TREMANDOUS AMOUNT OF FRIENDLY PEOPLE WORKING HERE ,FROM SALES TO PARTS DEPT.

January 18, 2016

Thank you so much for your positive review! We're pleased to hear that you enjoyed our friendly and inviting atmosphere. Let us know if you need anything else; we hope you love being apart of our family! Brown Daub Kia 610-829-3007

Cattie325
1/02/2016

"A great experience, thanks to Christine"

Today, we were at Brown Daub in Easton to look at the Kia Soul. We ended up with what we think is an amazing car, but I think the best part of the day was dealing with Christine Stauffer. We never felt pressured, and I must say that she listened to more than just what we said, she heard what we were really looking for. Christine always gave us room to think, and make the decision that was right for us. Who could ask for more?

January 18, 2016

Thank you for your great review! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience with Christine! Congratulations on your new purchase; we hope you really enjoy it as much as we’ve enjoyed working with you! Let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you! Brown Daub Kia 610-829-3007

Medicval
12/21/2015

"Everything that you'd expect in a dealership "

Stress free, great customer service, great experience. I was given a tour of the dealership and I was introduced to many employees. I felt comfortable and the interaction between employees was professional and fun.

December 30, 2015

Thank you for your great review! We treat everyone like family so that they feel comfortable, and we're glad to hear that you noticed and appreciate it. We look forward to seeing you in the future! Brown Daub Kia 610-829-3007

roblexa684
12/17/2015

"Awesome Experience!!!"

I enjoy doing business with Brown Daub Kia everyone friendly . My Salesperson was Christine, awesome experience doing business with her. I pushed her to find the vehicle I wanted, I was determined to leave with a Kia. One of the things I like about Christine she made sure my vehicle was fully loaded with bunch of features that my previous ride didn't have. She didn't steer me into a vehicle I would hate down the road or talk me out saying this vehicle you can't afford. I look forward in doing more business with Christine!!! Getting my Sportage service both Craig and Kevin took care of me!!!

December 30, 2015

Congratulations on purchasing your new Sportage! We are happy to have been able to do business with you! Thank you for choosing the Brown Daub family to help you purchase your new car. We hope to see you again in the near future! Brown Daub Kia 610-829-3007

BBESPN
12/16/2015

"No Car Shown"

Went in to be able to get a feel for an Optima and test drive it. First we were brought to the desk. Sat at the desk for 30-45 minutes talking about options we had previous stated were must haves in a purchase. Was then told they were retrieving the vehicle while being spoken to by sales manager. Sat with sales manager pushing the Optima after explaining it's an information gathering day and there would be no immediate purchase. The car has been pulled up next to the desk for at least 30 minutes. Sales manager says he was going to get his salesperson and we went went outside to force them to show the vehicle. The vehicle didn't have the Navigation like the salesperson said it did. After 15 minutes of waiting we just left. Would have rather dealt with Jeremy.

Laurie3
12/14/2015

"Superb Service! "

I love the staff and their attentiveness to my needs and wants. My Salesperson, Chirstine ensured I was taken care of. I highly recommend Brown Daub Kia and their wonderful management and staff!!

December 16, 2015

Thank you for taking the time and leaving us a five star rating! We are pleased to hear Christine and our staff did such a great job. Brown Daub Kia 610-829-3007

Reviews of Craig Garrison