Brown Daub Kia

Finance Director
Bill Pilz, Service Advisor, Brown Daub Kia

Bill Pilz

January 15, 2017

"Customer service done right"

- JG

Amy was awesome. She was very patient and understanding in helping find the right vehicle. I would highly recommend Amy if you need help finding your next vehicle!!!!

January 15, 2017

"She'll make it happen."

- Cooper122093

When I bought my first car from here she was extremely helpful in making the right choice of car. The second time I bought a car from here she did everything she could to make sure I could get approved. She was pleasant and provided great costumer service both times. I don't think I'll shop with anyone else!

January 14, 2017

"Fast and friendly service"

- Kt4ever

I brought my KIA Forte in for service this week. Olivia was friendly and helpful. She brought my keys to me when the car was finished.

• Disco Music Yes Free Disco!
  • Free Seasonal Cookies