Brown Daub Kia

3600 William Penn Highway,
Easton, Pennsylvania 18045
Brown Daub Kia Info
About Brown Daub Kia

Gary Lee's Brown Daub Kia is your exclusive Kia dealer and pre-owned vehicle center in Easton PA. Kia is the fastest growing car company in the world. Great on Gas, Reliability, and in today’s market PRICING! Gary Lee is THAT FAMILY GUY and our passion is to pursue professional excellence while making every customer a highly valued member of our dealership family. We treat EVERY customer like family. The customer experience is unlike any other dealer in the country! From Sales to Service/Parts to our Collision and Customer Center, Brown Daub Kia will be here for you when you need us! Brown Daub Kia also has one of the best referral programs in the Lehigh Valley! $200 check for every new customer you send to Brown Daub Kia who purchases a vehicle! We can't wait to get to know you and welcome you to the Brown Daub Kia family! That Family Guy has a guaranteed credit approval program. Browse our large selection of new and used inventory at http://www.ThatFamilyGuy.com.

About Brown Daub Kia

• Disco Music Yes Free Disco!
  • Free Seasonal Cookies
  • Children
Hazel79joi
7/29/2016

"Recent Purchase of a 2016 Kia Forte"

Just wanted to thank everyone at Brown Daub Kia for their professional service. They accepted full value for my trade-in and I was able to purchase a brand new vehicle. I will definitely recommend your dealership to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. You guys rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ashleylynnheil2
7/28/2016

"Lifesavers! "

Brian King was our salesman who did an excellent job of both satisfying our needs while going above and beyond the call of duty! He helped us to overcome our credit and financial deficits, while NEVER belittling us or making us feel ostracized! He was respectful and consider of our needs from start to finish and truly listened to what we wanted! This is the first time we have had a hassle free, pleasurable car buying experience. Don't let the annoying/gimmicky radio ads deter you from making this the first stop on your list! We got a beautiful pre-owned car in fabulous condition. We will be back to purchase cars here in the future and fully recommend Brian King to our friend's and family! -Ashley Heil

Laurie3
7/09/2016

"Loving my new car!! "

Words cannot express the gratitude I feel for my sales woman Christine Stauffer! This is my second purchase with her and the amazing team at Brown Daub Kia! This team definitely delivers excellent customer service. What I thought was impossible they made it happen with ease. I'm a proud owner of a 2016 Kia Fotre 5 and I'm in love!! Thank you all!!

July 12, 2016

Thank you for the five star rating and thoughtful review about Christine! We love to hear back from our customers. We prioritize our customers and we can see that with your successful experience. Let us know if there is anything more we can do for you- Brown Daub Kia 610-829-3007

SMzMcGibbon
7/08/2016

"Ms. Onque served me with the utmost respecet, she..."

Ms. Onque served me with the utmost respecet, she continued to work with me until I found what I was satisfied with. She took her time, she was cordial and gracious. From the beginning she had my best interest at heart! She was truly delightful to work with and recommend her and the delearship she works at to anyone in the market for a car!

Jacquetta Onque

July 12, 2016

Thank you for the five-star review and congratulations on your new purchase! It makes us happy to hear when customers leave our dealership happy! We are pleased to know that you would like to recommend us to everyone. It helps us know we are doing a great job as a whole! - Brown Daub Kia 610-829-3007

corollale
7/06/2016

"The best experience by far"

Your dealership makes it a great experience when you walk thru the door you make the customer feel comfortable The sales people are friendly professional and understanding and they listen to you one especially is Jordan Delong he was very understanding he listen to you he wasn't intimating he had shared some of his past experiences with his vehicles . I have been to other dealerships over the years and brown daub Kia was one of the easiest experiences I have undergone by far . Great work

July 12, 2016

Thank you so much for your positive and thoughtful review about Jordan! We are happy you had a wonderful experience with him, and of course congratulations on your new purchase! It is always amazing to hear back from our customers and know that our employees did a brilliant job at making our customers feel comfortable and help them find exactly what they are looking for. -Brown Daub Kia 610-829-3007

camavego
6/30/2016

"The best experience that I hade ever had in Dealer"

Great Peoples. I took my car for a fix in different times and Craig and Kevin were outstanding, helping me to deal with the warranty, fixing and cleaning my car, always with a smile in their face. Don't go somewhere else, if you leave in the area, this dealer it is a not miss.

July 05, 2016

Thank you for your positive review! We are thrilled to hear that you've enjoyed working with our team here at Brown Daub Kia! Thanks again for all of your recommendations and we hope to see you again in the future! - Brown Daub Kia 610-829-3007

Ihatebrowndaubineaston88
6/30/2016

"Terrible waste of 6 hours when I just wanted to leave"

I went in looking to spend 9k-12k max! They told me they had an SUV perfect for me. I asked the price but they would not tell me I insisted but they would not they said I had to drive it first. Ok, so I was already there an hour so I just did. I return and they still wouldn't tell me anything. They had already took my keys to my car appraised and gave me a fair offer for it. 3 hours go by and I asked for my keys back 15-20 times and they had not returned them. They finally start showing me numbers after 4 hours!!! They are asking 18k for the 2012 Ford Escape they made me drive.... Double my lowest price budget! They kept me there another 2 hours saying they were going to make it work for me but just kept changing numbers around making it look like the escape was much cheaper but the end numbers where still the same. I finally started to get very loud and they gave me my keys back so I could get out of that terrible place. My family and friends warned me not to go there but I didn't listen now I'm the one warning everyone. On top of all that nonsense I'm still dealing with it after taxes, tags, interest, 1k negative equity in my trade the grand total would have been 21k. They ran my credit with over 20 lenders 18 denied obviously, I know I can't afford that loan. After working on my credit 2 years now it has temporarily dropped 75 points because of that dirty place. If I could give zero starts I would.

July 05, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to express your experience at Brown Daub Kia. We are extremely sorry you had a bad experience. That is not how we treat our guests and would like to take the time to apologize for making you feel that way. We will make sure this behavior is not repeated in the future to you or any of our guests. If there is anything we can do to make it up to you please do not hesitate to let us know- Brown Daub Kia 610-829-3007

Robert112024
6/21/2016

"Amazing! "

I had a great time picking out the car. Christine Stauffer was amazing I'm helping me with the car. She had great patience and helped me understand everything I had to do.

June 28, 2016

Thank you for the positive feedback! We are glad to hear Christine was able to assist you with great customer service. If there is anything else we can do for you please let us know! Brown Daub Kia 610-829-3007.

JDetwiler
6/20/2016

"Great buy"

2nd kia purchased at Brown Daub Kia Great sales people . Very satisfied with free oil change and services

June 28, 2016

Thank you for a five star rating! We appreciate our loyal customers and look forward to doing business with you in the future. If there is anything else we can do for you in the meantime, please let us know! Brown Daub Kia 610-829-3007.

Nevermore
5/24/2016

"SCAMMED"

I was happy with the salesman, Brian King, however feel totally ripped off by the finance guys. I ended up buying a used car at 30,000.00 and not even given 2 keys. Ridiculous. For that price they should have gotten a second remote key ( $335.00 from a Toyota dealer is what I was quoted...yikes) to provide me with a spare. These guys do not know the meaning of INTEGRITY. I'll never do business with them AGAIN.

Brian King