Brown Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Brown Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Brown Dodge Chrysler Jeep Info

mmmurray
9/04/2014

"We went back to Brown but will never come back again."

We have bought 2 cars from Brown in the past a Subaru Forester and a Toyota Prius in 2012. Our sales person that we had dealt with in the past has left so we met a new sales person. We were interested in the Jeep Cherokee Sport, switching from a sale to a lease. We were upside down in our trade and we new that so we were willing to pay a higher monthly payment- with in reason. It was late and we had broke down the numbers with them as to what we owed and what we had already been offered for our trade. We knew Blue Book value of the car. It was late and Michael suggested we give our sales person Ian all the information he needed to figure out a deal and they could call us in the morning. We spoke the sales manager and verified they had everything they needed and since it was 9 at night and we only live a few miles away we said no worries we were grateful they were willing to do the leg work while we were at home. They never called and when we called back, Ian said that they had been willing to help us the night before but we left. He said they did not run any numbers because they did not have our information? He said the jeep manager said it couldn't be done for our payment...we spoke to the sales manager again that we had spoken to the night before and he said that they did not have our info and the deal could not be done and they were not willing to offer us much for our trade in...way below blue book. He said "Kelly Blue Book does not write him a check and that he knows what he can get at auction". Keep in mind this is a 2012 Prius we purchased and maintained with them that we were trading in and they are selling two 2010 Priuses on their lot for more than he was offering us...but he is taking our newer, lower mileage Prius to auction??? We buy new cars every two years and are too education in the car buying world to listen to all this crap. The entire experience was terrible and we will never purchase from them again. We did however go down the road to Colonial Nissan and lease a brand new loaded Rogue for the payment we needed and they gave us fair trade value too! They wanted our business and now they have it- forever!

Ian- sales, Jeep sales manager I think it was Brandon?

Guire1
12/27/2013

"Great experience at Brown Dodge Chrysler Jeep! Purchased..."

Great experience at Brown Dodge Chrysler Jeep! Purchased a 2014 Jeep Cherokee from there last week. Mike Shields was extremely helpful and we could not have been more satisfied with him! I would recommend everyone to go to Browns if looking to purchase a new vehicle!

Mike Shields

nadimcook
11/01/2013

"Rachel by far is the best salesperson i have ever dealt..."

Rachel by far is the best salesperson i have ever dealt with. She is a reflection of the dealership in general-nice, professional, no hard selling, asks questions about your needs and is VERY responsive to questions via phone and email. There is no better salesperson and certainly no better dealership. My 2014 Jeep purchase was very easy.

Rachel

201357
10/23/2013

"I've bought a fair amount of cars and no dealership..."

I've bought a fair amount of cars and no dealership I've ever dealt with went as far out of their way to resolve the "issue" that came up with my vehicle. The issue was not the fault of the dealership in any way yet after seeing/ feeling that the manufacturer's fix may take longer than they felt was acceptable Brown Dodge resolved the problem with some outside the box thinking and at a considerable cost to them. They did what they had too around my schedule and at zero cost to me. Best I've seen so far, by far.

Tim Bauer, Jesse, Myles, Mark Hall

alankim03
9/05/2013

"Staff and Sales Rep was wonderful didn't push us to..."

Staff and Sales Rep was wonderful didn't push us to make any decision. Was about to helps us upgrade to a new vehicle and stay within our price range and budget.

Rachel and Micheal

Ladygj44
8/28/2013

"I came in for my first oil change at Brown auto, I bought..."

I came in for my first oil change at Brown auto, I bought my car from them in may from Quartrina Humes. She helped and guided through the process of buying a car and I love my car. Brown auto has a very good team of staff members, they are friendly, efficient, helpful, and very patient too. And coming in for the oil change Timothy Baugher helped me and he was very friendly and the service was fast, they were done in no time at all. The little time I spent in the waiting area is also very comfortable and relaxing as well, Brown auto keep up the good work! I would like to thank Quartrina so much she is a wonderful sales person with a lot of people skills. And also Thank Timothy for making my first oil change a great experience.

Timothy Baugher & Quartrina Humes

TexasTom
8/27/2013

"Fives across the board. I have always been pleased with..."

Fives across the board. I have always been pleased with the sales and service @ Brown Automotive Group. The prices are reasonable, the service is quick, and the staff is friendly and go beyond what is expected. Kudos to all of them.

Unknown

Zcmkid1205
8/24/2013

"They were absolutely wonderful. The staff was so kind and..."

They were absolutely wonderful. The staff was so kind and courteous. I have never been treated with such kindness at a dealership. I will definitely be using Brown from here on out

timothy baugher

resqu128
8/10/2013

"Mike was a pleasure to do business with! Non-pressure..."

Mike was a pleasure to do business with! Non-pressure salesman, friendly and answered all my questions. Finance manager quick and efficient with no pressure.

Mike Shields

tanner1
8/01/2013

"Always a great experience. Very nice people at Brown,..."

Always a great experience. Very nice people at Brown, thanks. Nice service waiting area, helpful employees. I always wait, and they do their best to get the service fast, while at the same time doing a great job!

Mark Hall