Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge

483 RT 112 ,
Patchogue, New York 11772
Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge Info
About Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge

Our team at Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge would like to thank you for visiting our website! We have a skilled and knowledgeable sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Located in Patchogue, New York, the staff at Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge will help you find the Chrysler, Dodge, Ram or Jeep vehicle you want. At Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge we offer an extensive online inventory of new Chrysler, Dodge, Ram & Jeep cars, along with well-maintained used cars in Patchogue by today's top manufacturers. We invite our customers from Medford, Port Jefferson, Riverhead and Smithtown to come on in and take a test drive! Our sales staff will help you find that new Chrysler, Dodge, Ram, Jeep or quality used car that you have been searching for.

About Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Monday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

Tuesday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

Wednesday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

Thursday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

Friday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

• service dept open til midnight
ltuorto
7/18/2016

"REVIEW OF BROWNS"

My experiences at Browns afforded me professionalism, quality service and positive interaction. The sales rep Mike Gedell was a pleasure to work with. Mike went above and beyond to make sure the transaction was a smooth and wrinkle free process. Rich Ruhs who handled the finance aspect was also extremely professional and a pleasure to work with. Overall, I highly recommend Browns Jeep Chrylser and will most definitely continue to purchase vehicles through them.

Rich Ruhs

July 18, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review on our behalf. Mr.Gedell always will try to go far and above our customers expectations. Rich In finance is also one of our best.Enjoy your new vehicle and drive safely. Truly. Michael Pellegrino. Manager

breanna masi
7/12/2016

"Easy, Friendly, Professional"

I would highly recommend this dealership to those looking for an easy, no hassle car buying experience. The entire staff at Brown's was friendly and professional. I worked with Paul Williams specifically and not only was he extremely knowledgable and professional but also friendly and enjoyable to work with. I walked into the dealership looking for an SUV that would accommodate my family and he informed me of the best options and took his time to show me each vehicle. Paul made sure I was able to leave the same day in a new 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee for an amazing deal, even staying past his typical working hours to help us with our new car. Paul was patient with our negotiations and I truly believe he worked hard to get us the best deal possible. I would definitely go back to purchase/lease my next car with Paul!

July 12, 2016

Thank You so much for such a great review. We cannot express enough how much your input means to us. Enjoy your new vehicle and please drive safely. Truly, Michael Pellegrino

ATC
7/11/2016

"They said they had it and they did"

I wanted a red wrangler unlimited for my daughter. It's a simple request, nothing special. I called and visited no less than 12 dealerships. Some lied and said they had it to get me in. Some said they can trade for it. The reality was no one had it and no dealers were trading. it didn't get better when I changed it to other colors. I called Browns, the told me what they had and it was true to their description. I did the deal in less than 6 hours including insurance binder.

July 11, 2016

Thank You so much for taking the time to write such a great review. Enjoy your new vehicle and drive safely. Truly. Michael Pellegrino. Manager

robert waldron
6/29/2016

"JIMMY Z IS THE BEST "

I wasn't even in the market for a car until i had seen the 08 SRT8 charger sitting on the lot. when the salesman (JIMMY Z ) came out to see if i needed any help. that's when i mentioned to him i wasn't even looking for a car but i really liked this one .. he was straight forward and honest..very easy to talk to made me feel comfortable...the finance dept made it a smooth process to buy my 08 SRT8 Charger ..i would recommend anybody looking to buy a car to go see JIMMY Z ..hes the best.

JIMMY Z

Ken E
6/27/2016

"James Kubik Rocks!"

If you are in the market for a new car you need to do yourself a favor and visit James Kubik at Brown's. James was helpful, courteous and REALLY listened to me. He never pressured me and was very good about understanding my needs, my train of thought and was mindful that I wanted a new car, I did not need one. James could have pressured me into buying something I did not want to buy, but he let me make the decision. In the end I did not buy the vehicle I went to see, did he lose a sale? No, because I was just looking and he understood that. That being said, James not only made such a good impression that I have been telling everyone about him, he also gained a loyal follower. When I do decide to get my next car, you can bet, that James will be the first person I call. Sometime the art of the sale is not the sale itself but the retention of a loyal following.

June 27, 2016

We receive many reviews from our customers but rarely if ever from a customer who was so pleased with there experience at Browns that they would take the time to write such a wonderful review on Mr Kubiks service. We would like to thank you for doing so . At Browns we solely really on customer satisfaction it is was has kept us in business for close to 100 years . We look forward to hearing from you in the future on your timetable. Truly. Michael Pellegrino. Manager

Paty14
6/25/2016

"Awesome!"

The sales person, Michael Gedell was respectful and friendly. The financial person was courteous and worked with us. Awesome experience!

June 25, 2016

Thank You so much for that great Truly. Michael Pellegrino

Dawn & Tom
6/22/2016

"FAST and EASY and PLEASURABLE!!"

My Husband & I went in on Sunday June 19 (Father's Day!) to look at the Doge Caravan after an unpleasant experience in getting his truck repaired. Kevin Salvatore greeted us and we told him basically we were looking for the bottom line Caravan as it was going to be a work truck. He also gave him a price we wanted to be at. He showed us three different versions, one a little better than the other-we wound up with the better of the three at a great price! We were in the next night to pick it up-all went so smoothly. He was so courteous and friendly-such a pleasure to work with!! Best car purchase experience!

June 22, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review. Kevin is a big asset to our company and always know he has his customers best interest at hand. Enjoy your new vehicle and drive safely. Truly. Michael Pellegrino. Manager

fisherman
6/17/2016

"Excellent no hassle deal."

This was the first time that I was ever dealing with Brown's dealership. From the moment I entered Brown's Jeep I was greeted by Kevin Salvatore a salesman. I told him I was interested in leasing a Jeep Wrangler. Kevin told me all about the different trim packages available and then he showed me the vehicles on your lot. I have been buying or leasing for many years and Kevin was very knowledgeable in all aspects of the Wrangler. It was a pleasure to finalize a deal without any pressure. He certainly is a credit to Brown's Jeep.

June 18, 2016

Thank You so much for taking the time to write such a great review for us.. We are so pleased to hear about your expierence . Enjoy your new vehicle and drive safely. Thank You, Michael Pellegrino Manager

alvara13
6/14/2016

"Certified Jeep Wrangler"

My experience at Brown's was an absolute pleasure!! Rich Liquori made the experience hassle free. There was no hidden fees or last minute changes. From start to finish i never felt pressured.

Rich in the finance office

June 14, 2016

Thank You for such a great review. Truly, Michael Pellegrino Manager

SHart20
6/13/2016

"2016 Grand Cherokee"

Our salesman Mel was the best. We had a great experience from start to finish. He was extremely knowledgable about the car. In addition, he was honest and upfront.

Mel Blanco

June 13, 2016

Browns ,Mr Blanco and myself would like to thank you so much for such a great review. Mel takes great pride in making sure his customers are well taken care of from the minute they walk into our dealership . Enjoy your new vehicle and please drive safely. Michael Pellegrino. Manager

Reviews of Mike Pellegrino