Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge

483 RT 112 ,
Patchogue, New York 11772
Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge Info
About Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge

Our team at Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge would like to thank you for visiting our website! We have a skilled and knowledgeable sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Located in Patchogue, New York, the staff at Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge will help you find the Chrysler, Dodge, Ram or Jeep vehicle you want. At Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge we offer an extensive online inventory of new Chrysler, Dodge, Ram & Jeep cars, along with well-maintained used cars in Patchogue by today's top manufacturers. We invite our customers from Medford, Port Jefferson, Riverhead and Smithtown to come on in and take a test drive! Our sales staff will help you find that new Chrysler, Dodge, Ram, Jeep or quality used car that you have been searching for.

About Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Monday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

Tuesday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

Wednesday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

Thursday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

Friday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

• service dept open til midnight
The Center Moriches Fishing Guys
7/02/2015

"Smooth as Silk"

Went to Lease a Ram 1500, I was absolutely uneasy as to getting the price I was looking for or having to come up with a huge down payment. TJ made it super easy to get into the 1500. I was approved within a day for the lease and the down payment was where I needed to be. I walked out there not feeling like I was taken over the coals like I've been in the past from other dealerships. GO TO BROWNS - ASK FOR TJ IN NEW CARS...... THIS GUY JUST GETS IT !!!!!!!

TJ

cvigs12
7/01/2015

"ABSOLUTELY AMAZING"

Let's just start by saying that we've had our share of car buying experiences and this was the BEST ONE YET!!! MICHAEL FULFREE from Browns Jeep Chrysler Dodge was the most down to earth, trust worthy salesman we've ever dealt with. Most dealerships and car salesman have the worst reputation as scummy and basically just "trying to screw you". You always have your guard up because you think they will pull a fast one on you but not at Browns and Not by Michael. He goes above and beyond for you and is not pushy at all. Basically everything you want a salesman to be.. he is. It was the quickest and easiest experience ever. Owning a business made it extremely hard for us to get down to the dealership so unfortunately we were only able to go at "off" times. When we first got to Browns it was a Sunday before they were closing and basically just wanted to see prices and inventory. All salesmen were busy and we were greeted by Michael who said to us I'm so sorry I'm busy right now and I want to help you so here's my card tell me exactly what you want text or call me and I will make it happen.. and he did JUST THAT! He made it so easy and convenient and gave us exactly what we wanted for exactly what we asked for!!! If you are in the market for a Jeep make sure you go to Browns and deal with MICHAEL FULFREE! Everyone at Browns was more than amazing and will recommend it to everyone !!!!

MICHAEL FULFREE!

AHumphreys
6/30/2015

"Broken air filter casing"

Brown's mechanics are the only people who have serviced my car, so needless to say I was not happy when I found the air filter casing had a clip broken off and someone had attempted and failed to glue it back together. 2 months and 5 trips to the service department later, I finally had a replacement installed, however not without much grief. This was solely due to carelessness. Needless to say I will not be returning.

Chris M. Service Manager

Rpick6
6/28/2015

"Could not be happier!!"

After taking a "Wrong Turn" and using Atlantic Chysler Jeep, I went back to Browns and I finally got what I wanted. Brought in my 2012 Ram 1500, and walked out with a 2015 Ram Big Horn with Navigation and a power window. The experience was great, I would recommend it to anyone. The salesman were friendly and helpful but not too pushy. The best dealership I have ever gone to. Will Reily and Jermal Blanco are the best.

JGibby113
6/28/2015

"Great customer service! "

We had a great experience purchasing our 2015 Cherokee. Salesmen Mike Fulfree was very helpful. He thoroughly explained every feature of the car making sure I understood how to operate everything before I pulled out of the lot. He got us a great deal and was easy to communicate with - even responding to me on his days off! I would highly recommend this dealership. They were very professional and made us feel comfortable making such a big purchase. The Gibsons thank you!

Mike Fulfree

LuvMyBroPhil
6/26/2015

"A smart, friendly (NOT pushy at all), group @ Browns"

My personal "New Car Dealership History" - I had not purchased a "New" vehicle since 1988, and I did not know what to expect, or even the right questions to ask. I also have been in the sales profession for 28 years, and I clearly know the difference between a pushy salesmen (typically worried about his/her commission), and other professional sales reps, who I refer to as "Trusted Advisors" (They focus on my needs, my wants, and then propose options + solutions) My initially contact was with Jeff Myers (Sales Manager, I think ?) Jeff was super friendly, AND was very knowledgeable on specific car questions, loan/general paperwork questions, etc. (a nice combination, because I had a long list of questions, and I needed lots of advice.) That was the beginning of my awesome "Customer Experience" as I wound up purchasing the 2015 Chrysler 300c (w/ the 8 speed paddle-shift, Auto Tranny and the V8 Hemi engine, which is a total beast !) Thanks Jeff. Jeff quickly introduced me to his sales rep assigned to me, James Kubik. James was really easy to talk to, gave me a very fair price, made the paperwork seem easy, and went out of his way to really listen to my "car options wish list." Example - After I expressed disappointment that my 300c model did NOT come w/ a rear spoiler, like only the 300s Sport model does, James quickly arranged to have an exact, color-matched, rear spoiler installed on my 300c. Those little things just added more to a great experience dealing w/ James. Thank you James. On my new car pick-up day, James had a conflict with a family doctors appointment, so he arranged to have his co-worker, and fellow sales rep, Mel Blanco, cover for him, and take good care of me as well during the pick-up process. Again my experience was great. Mel was a friendly, helpful, professional. He slowly reviewed the entire car with me, and was VERY patient with me, as I continued to ask him many, many questions ! A great job by Mel. Just so others reading this understand, I had previously never met anybody from Browns Chrysler/Jeep. My overall car buying experience was rewarding, exciting and stress-free !!! Nothing felt forced, and I already LOVE my new 300c I would "Highly Recommend" Browns Chrysler/Jeep to other car shoppers. Steve

Jeff Myers

Kristenxmariex
6/24/2015

"Great first buying experience. I couldn't be happier"

The dealer went above and beyond to make sure I got everything I wanted. Not pushy and so knowledgable! I wouldn't go anywhere else. This place will truly do everything they can to make your car buying experience easy and worth it.

montaukgrl86

"Great experience"

I just purchased a 2015 Jeep Cherokee sport from Brown's. This is my 2nd new car I had purchased there over the past 3 years and my 2nd experience was just as good as my 1st. This time an employee Jermal (Mel) helped me out. I had explained to him what I was looking for and I got exactly that . The evening I picked up my car even though it was busy on the sales floor he still took his time and answered all of my qestions( and there was a lot) and I never felt rushed. He was very professional and helpflul.

Suzanne497
6/23/2015

"Third time still not the charm"

Bought my Dart here 2 years ago, was very happy with the sales team. Service Department after today, not so much. You shouldn't have to make 3 trips to the service department in less then 24 hours. Took my Dart in last night after making an appointment last week when the check engine light had come on. Told the service representative that the CEL showed a problem with the automatic shutters and that I'd been having a problem with the Uconnect display randomly rebooting. After waiting nearly 3 hours and now being told it would be a while still, and being questioned as to why I chose a late appointment (the only one available I was told until sometime in July when I made the appointment), I left the car overnight. I was pleasantly surprised to receive an early morning call that my car was ready. Unfortunately it was too good to be true. I picked up the car and drove off the lot only to find the CEL was on again. Apparently they fixed the Uconnect but never bothered with the shutter problem, it wasn't even noted on the work order. I returned immediately and to his credit the service manager took the car right in and replaced the shutters, after about 90 minutes I was on my way. Unfortunately as I got out of my car at home later on, I discovered that they didn't put the dashboard back together properly. I placed a call to the service manager and waited, not getting a return call I headed back to the shop. The service manager quickly had someone tighten the dashboard that was flopping around, but even the mechanic didn't look happy with the way it fit together. The service manager tells me the gap I'm seeing is normal, it can only clip together one way. Took my car home and had to fix it myself. No more gap! Not a satisfied customer at all. Wondering if they were that careless putting back together something that the customer can see, how shoddy is the work I can't see? I'll be looking for a new Dodge service station and sales after this.

Chris Mcentee, Robert Gecevich

Don

"Brown's Jeep"

If you are in the market for a Jeep, go to Brown's. I dealt with Mel Blanco for sales and Rich in the finance dept. Both great guys. I didn't feel pressured or rushed in any way. Both listened to what I was looking for and showed me what they had to meet my needs. You won't regret going to Brown's.

Reviews of Jermal  Blanco