Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge

483 RT 112 ,
Patchogue, New York 11772
Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge Info
About Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge

Our team at Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge would like to thank you for visiting our website! We have a skilled and knowledgeable sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Located in Patchogue, New York, the staff at Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge will help you find the Chrysler, Dodge, Ram or Jeep vehicle you want. At Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge we offer an extensive online inventory of new Chrysler, Dodge, Ram & Jeep cars, along with well-maintained used cars in Patchogue by today's top manufacturers. We invite our customers from Medford, Port Jefferson, Riverhead and Smithtown to come on in and take a test drive! Our sales staff will help you find that new Chrysler, Dodge, Ram, Jeep or quality used car that you have been searching for.

About Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Monday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

Tuesday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

Wednesday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

Thursday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

Friday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

• service dept open til midnight
hemi4260
3/02/2015

"I would highly recommend Rob at browns"

Rob was great, no pressure, hassle free. Gave me a great price! Would definitely recommend to anyone, it was the best new car buying experience I've ever had! Great selection of vehicles in stock ready for delivery. Will definitely go back!

StefanieB
2/28/2015

"Best car buying experience I've ever had!"

I had heard great things about Brown's, and was interested in getting my first Jeep. When I arrived at the dealership, I was greeted by Danny of internet sales, who I had spoken to on the phone prior to going there. He was very courteous, and quickly escorted me to Robert Riker Jr, a sales rep. Robert was very helpful and knowledgable about the vehicle I was interested in. He quickly got the vehicle for me to test drive and explained all the features it had to offer. I was very happy with the experience because Robert didn't pressure me, like I had experienced in the past with other dealerships. He was able to get me into the vehicle I wanted that day. Upon pick up of the vehicle, Robert thoroughly expalined everything about the vehicle to me. He made the whole experience less stressful than I have ever experience before. I was very pleased with Robert and Brown's overall. I will definitely be referring people to Robert Riker Jr if they are looking for a vehicle!

LaC4st
2/26/2015

"I recommend Browns"

The model I wanted wasn't going to be in by the time I needed it so Mel traded another dealer to get my jeep. He came through in the clutch. Great dealership!

Tammy3687
2/25/2015

"MAKE A DEAL WITH MIKE FULFREE! Friendly, Honest, Efficient! "

I was in need of a new vehicle for my new business that I recently started and I wasn't sure what type of vehicle I would lease. I shopped around at a few dealerships in Long Island and they gave me outrageous prices for crossovers and jeeps. I fell in love with the Jeep Cherokee True North Package. I stopped by the Jeep dealership in Patchouge off 112 and I am so happy that I did. We were greeted immediately by Mike Fulfree at the front door! WOW was Mike full of enthusiasm! I wasn't used to a car dealer with such ZEST! You could tell that Mike loves what he does! I myself love to work with vibrant and enthusiastic people when doing business. I knew immediatley I was in the right hands. Buying or leasing a car can be stressful and you try your best not to be taken advantage of. Mike was just the right man for the deal! He gave me a deal that I couldn't refuse! If your looking for a dealer who will get you into the car that you want, at reasonable price range go see him! He cut down the monthly payment for my lease by almost $100.00 as compared to a dealership out east! That will saved me $3,900 as compared to what I would have paid! MIKES A ROCKSTAR!!! My favorite part about the deal is that Mike didn't even want to know the offer the other dealership made me. He said let me put together numbers and then we will see if I can beat their deal! Well he surly did!!!! You would be crazy to go to any other dealer! You have to see Mike and let him work his magic! If you are looking for a painless experience see MIKE FULFREE, he will get you in and out with a brand new car in less than a few days with the price you are looking for! I love my new Jeep! #jeeplife As a car buyer I know that we always have our guard up, but let me tell you from my experience of leasing through Mike you can trust him 100%! He is super friendly, honest, efficient, professional and funny! Be prepared because he is full of energy and a great big smile! Mike will give you an amazing experience from start to finish! At one point I felt like the deal was too good to be true and it wouldn't go through! But I was able to walk away and pay the same price that he told me when we sat down to discuss prices. Bill in finance is also a great guy with a great sense of humor. He made all the paper work signing quick and efficient. I signed papers and was in my new Jeep in 25 minutes! Thank You So Much! BONUS to Experience! *** The Jeep Cherokee True North is a beautiful truck!**** Tammy & Billy

MIchael Fulfree

natalie11967
2/24/2015

"Awesome New Car!"

After many weeks of searching for a new car the sales team at Browns help me find the perfect match for me. I am very happy with all the help that I received from everyone over at Browns. My experience from start to finish was quick and smooth! Mario was a friendly and knowledgeable salesman. He has a great personality and this helped the deal move along. He answered all my questions and explained all the details fully. The best part of the whole deal was that everyone was honest from the sales person right on up to the finance person. They didn't try to hide anything or confuse me with the numbers. Mario and Joe where honest and open about the whole deal. When I sat down with Tom the finance person he was exact about the numbers with no surprises! I am very happy with the overall experience at Browns! Thank You!! Second visit to browns for a little tweak! Was stress free thanks to Michael and Michael!

Tom in Finance, Bryan in Sales, Joe Giunta sales manager and Richhie in Pre-owned. Kyle and Danny in Internet sales! Michael Fulfree and Michael Gedell

brookhaven
2/23/2015

"Refused to service my vehicle"

I called to make a service appointment for service on my Chrysler and was refused service as I did not buy my car at Browns. Poor customer service. Bad for Chrysler, bad for Browns. Sorry you lost me as a customer because I will not only service elsewhere, I will buy my next car somewhere else.

Service receptionist

merri avino
2/22/2015

"great service"

Will is the best!! Great service, quick & efficient!! I always feel like I get the absolute best price from Browns! Amazing, friendly staff... Thanks Will

Sonia
2/21/2015

"Marvelous, Incredible, Liberating, Fabulous"

A friend recommended this dealership to me knowing how bad my past experiences have been with other dealerships and salesmen. This is my 2nd Jeep but I didn't want to return to the dealership I went to a few years ago. Before this weekend, I worked with 4 other Jeep dealerships and each was a disappointing experience to say the least. One paid no attention to me, one didn't seem to care whether or not they would sell me a vehicle, another clearly didn't listen to anything I said I wanted in a car, and 2 of the 4 promised they had vehicles on the lot that they didn't. I considered other manufacturers as well but ultimately I knew I really wanted a Jeep. Because of these experiences and having limited time to continue my search for a new car, I was ready to just stick with the car I had. But then I decided to give it one more try and called Brown's, even though it's a bit of a distance from where I live and work. Everyone at the dealership was so friendly and welcoming to me. Kyle and Brian assisted with some questions and made me feel good about choosing the Grand Cherokee. When I was able to get to the dealership, Michael Fulfree was available to assist me. He took the time to listen to what I was looking for in an SUV and told me about the vehicles and options. Bumper to bumper, it was obvious that he was very knowledgable... about Jeeps… he really knows his stuff. His humor, professionalism and friendliness was an added bonus to this experience. Bill Neikam was very knowledgable and helpful as well when discussing finance and warranty options. I was so surprised at how much I enjoyed myself, talking about my wants and needs with Mike, since going to dealerships has always been a dreaded experience for me and also because I set myself up for the worst on my way over to Brown's. I truly enjoyed the whole experience. When I finally decided to purchase the Grand Cherokee, and thinking about everything now as I sit at home enjoying the look of my new Jeep on my driveway, I just had to submit a review. From start to finish, it was painless; and not only did I get a great vehicle, but I believe I got a great deal from a great team of employees, especially Mike. Thank you!! -Sonia

Kyle, Brian, Mike Fulfree, Bill Neikam

Eileen
2/21/2015

"Eileen"

Mario was very kind and helpful.. I purchased a van in December and did not like it so we traded it in for another vehicle,. The exchange of the two vehicles was painless and made everything go smoothly.

Eng151ine
2/19/2015

"Excellent staff"

Will was very helpful and didn't force anything onto me. I would recommend him to anyone. From the time we walked in it was a great atmosphere. Great job browns!!!!

Reviews of Jermal  Blanco