Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge

483 RT 112 ,
Patchogue, New York 11772
Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge Info
About Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge

Our team at Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge would like to thank you for visiting our website! We have a skilled and knowledgeable sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Located in Patchogue, New York, the staff at Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge will help you find the Chrysler, Dodge, Ram or Jeep vehicle you want. At Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge we offer an extensive online inventory of new Chrysler, Dodge, Ram & Jeep cars, along with well-maintained used cars in Patchogue by today's top manufacturers. We invite our customers from Medford, Port Jefferson, Riverhead and Smithtown to come on in and take a test drive! Our sales staff will help you find that new Chrysler, Dodge, Ram, Jeep or quality used car that you have been searching for.

About Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Monday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

Tuesday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

Wednesday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

Thursday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

Friday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

• service dept open til midnight
SHart20
6/13/2016

"2016 Grand Cherokee"

Our salesman Mel was the best. We had a great experience from start to finish. He was extremely knowledgable about the car. In addition, he was honest and upfront.

Mel Blanco

June 13, 2016

Browns ,Mr Blanco and myself would like to thank you so much for such a great review. Mel takes great pride in making sure his customers are well taken care of from the minute they walk into our dealership . Enjoy your new vehicle and please drive safely. Michael Pellegrino. Manager

Robert Goldstein
6/12/2016

"pacifica"

I thought the experience was fantastic, great salesmen Robert R. Great Financial person. No problems getting car . I would highly recommend Browns in Patchogue. Would recommend

June 13, 2016

Thank you so much for tsking the time to write such a great review in Mr Rob Riket. He truly is one of our best .We thank you for choosing Browns and hope to do buisness with you on the future .Enjoy your new vehicle and drive safely. Truly. Michael Pellegrino. Manager

Maureen Felicciardi
6/09/2016

"Great Salesperson, Excellent value, Love the Vehicle !!!"

We met our sales representative Kevin Salvatore in 5/31/16. He was very pleasant & knowledgable about the entire line of vehicles at Browns. We knew we were looking for a Jeep SUV with 4 wheel drive. Kevin showed us the full lineup that met our requirements. After "trying" the car on for size we decided on a Cherokee. We then traversed the lot to see if a particular vehicle jumped out for our choice. Kevin assured us that if we could not find the color we wanted for both the exterior & interior that he had others to choose from. We did find exactly what we were looking for. Kevin also informed us of the programs available to enhance both the vehicle's finish, as well as prevent wear & tear, in addition to the newest addition at Brown's "Nitrofill" for our tires. We did not feel pressured to purchased any of these features. However we can tell you that we drove the vehicle home after making arrangements to bring it back for the Nitrofill, that product makes an obvious enhancement to the handling of the car. We loved the way it drove before Nitrofill, but after driving with it, we can say it is the best choice we made to add to our new car. What a smooth ride. We really have to commend Kevin for instilling the confidence of the Dealership & the Service Center at Brown's.

Screen name
6/08/2016

"Easy and professional "

Worked with Kevin. Left with a good deal on 2016 Jeep Wrangler unlimited. Friendly and easy experience. They kept all promises and time schedules (very little waiting around). I would definitely recommend.

June 08, 2016

Thank you for such a great review. Truly. Michael Pellegrino. Manager

Theffer
6/03/2016

" Excellent experience dealing with professionals."

No hard sell or pinky rings at Brown's Automotive Group. I have purchase many new cars over the years and this Grand Cherokee is my 6 th jeep vehicle, first one however purchased from Brown's. Working with a professional sale representative Jermal (Mel) Blanco was a pleasure in purchasing a new vehicle that I have ever had. Mel is extremely knowledgeable with the vehicle and answer all my questions and also was able to demonstrated the features of the vehicle. Mel's willingness to work with us made this a positive experience that I will share with family and friends.

June 03, 2016

Thank You so much for such a great review. Mr Blanco is one of our best. We thank you for such a great review. Enjoy your new vehicle and please drive safely. Truly, Michael Pellegrino Manager

CassandraC
6/03/2016

"Very pleasant experience"

Had a very good and pleasant buying experience at this dealership! The way buying a car should be. From sales to finance, all the employees were courteous and helpful. Go see harry! I highly recommend him.

Thank You so much for such a great review. Truly, Michael Pellegrino Manager

June 03, 2016

Thank You so much for taking the time to write such a nice review on behalf Haryy Stecker and the rest of the Browns staff. Enjoy your new vehicle and drive safely. Truly, Michael Pellegrino Manager

Joseph b
6/01/2016

"Best experience I ever had at a dealership!"

I have purchased/leased 9 new cars at several different dealerships so far. I have never had such an excellent experience. I inquired online and Kyle Benson promptly contacted me to find out what I needed and wanted in a new truck. He set up an appointment for me for the next day as per my request. I was greeted by a very nice woman at the receptionist desk and Kyle came right away to introduce me to the salesman who was taking over with assisting me. My salesman Michael Gedell was very nice and he was very knowledgeable about the vehicle I was inquiring about. I didn't have to haggle and argue like at many other dealerships that have poor sales tactics. When the time came to talk about the deal with the sales manager Joe Guinta he was very helpful and friendly to help accomodate my needs. I can't say enough nice things about my experience. I was alone at the dealer with my one year old son and everyone was so nice. One salesman even gave my son munchkins (after asking me permission) which was awesome. Even the finance manager rich was so nice and helpful. At no point did I ever feel pressured into anything. I have had many bad experiences at dealerships in the past and I didnt like going to the dealer before my trip to Browns. From starting with Kyle to ending with Michael going over my new truck the trip could not have been better. I will definitely be back in the future when I need my next truck! Thank you everyone!!!

Rich roose? Finance dept

June 02, 2016

We can't thank you enough for taking the time to write such a great review on our behalf.At Browns we work as a team to make sure you are being taken care of in a profesinal manner.Mike Gedell takes a lot of pride in his work and is Ann asset to our company. Enjoy you new vehicle and drive safely. Truly. Michael Pellegrino. Manager

Pat
5/31/2016

"Friendly, Great, helpful "

I shopped around and found that Chris was great to work with.. Chris was willing to look for the truck that I wanted and not just push what they had.. Browns came in lowest leased price and offered me the most for my trade.. Chris was thorough in getting all options on the truck that I was looking for .. Great Truck, thanks Chris!!

June 02, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review.enjoy your new vehicle and drive safely. Truly. Michael Pellegrino. Manager

Rich S.
5/31/2016

"Great Experience"

Came in just to get a price on a lease of a Chrysler 300 while trading in a 2006 300. Wife and I were impressed with Kevin Salvatore and his boss Joe Giunta. They worked with us and made a great deal possible. I would recommend both of these guys.

Thank you for writing such a great review. Truly. Michael Pellegrino. Manager

Wilbert Ward
5/24/2016

"Great experience"

Harry Stecker was our Salesman. This was the second vehicle he sold us. We would definitely recommend him. He very knowledgeable, friendly, no pressure. Our experience at Brown's was great.

May 24, 2016

Thank you for such a great. Review. Enjoy your new vehicle and drive safely. Michael Pellegrino. Manager

Reviews of Mike Pellegrino