Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge

483 RT 112 ,
Patchogue, New York 11772
Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge Info
About Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge

Our team at Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge would like to thank you for visiting our website! We have a skilled and knowledgeable sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Located in Patchogue, New York, the staff at Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge will help you find the Chrysler, Dodge, Ram or Jeep vehicle you want. At Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge we offer an extensive online inventory of new Chrysler, Dodge, Ram & Jeep cars, along with well-maintained used cars in Patchogue by today's top manufacturers. We invite our customers from Medford, Port Jefferson, Riverhead and Smithtown to come on in and take a test drive! Our sales staff will help you find that new Chrysler, Dodge, Ram, Jeep or quality used car that you have been searching for.

About Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Monday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

Tuesday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

Wednesday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

Thursday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

Friday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

• service dept open til midnight
MoparCharlie
9/06/2016

"Shopping for a New Ram Could Not Be Easier"

After following the online inventory on Brown's easy-to-use site for a few months, I narrowed my search to four vehicles in stock. I checked them out in person and narrowed my search to "the one". Rob Riker made the whole process quick and simple and I was driving my new truck home six hours later. The whole process including finance was pleasant including a low-pressure pitch for after-sale items. The model-year-end prices are great and the staff is most professional.

Marcandcarol
9/05/2016

"Great customer service"

Rob and Rich took great care to make the purchase of our new jeep go off with out a hitch. They were both very knowledgeable and courteous. Made us glad we chose their dealership to make our purchase at. Thanks to both of you. Marc and Carol

Rich in credit.

831walker
9/02/2016

"Very friendly and helpful"

Thanks for a wonderful car-buying experience! You answered all our questions and found us a beautiful Jeep!! Special thanks to Mel and Bill! Very friendly and informative!!!

William with the extended warranty- thanks!

Pmc525
8/31/2016

"Michael Gedell is the Best!!!"

Came in to see a 2016 Jeep Wrangler that I saw on the Internet-was introduced to Michael Gedell. Was very helpful and knowledgeable and answered all my concerns. Took a test drive and bought my first car after many leases.

mcaligiuri
8/25/2016

"Sales great, service dept not so much"

I purchased a 2016 ram 1500 from Browns a month ago. Rob Riker is a great salesman. He made the car buying experience painless and actually enjoyable. I highly recommend him when buying a car. The service dept however is another story. The car had a scratch on a console that needed to be repaired. I even had paperwork stating this to be repaired after the sale, known as a "we owe". I called over 5 times to schedule a appointment, no one could give me a straight answer as to when the part was coming in. I even went as far as to provide the part number, offering to install myself and it was $23 list part. Never received a call back as to when to bring it in and if a loaner was to be provided. Highly unorganized and unprofessional. Disgusted I purchased the part myself because I would rather spend money than be frustrated with incompetence. Buy your car here from Rob and look elsewhere for service.

heydi62
8/17/2016

"Nice Experience"

We were just beginning to price out new and used Ram trucks and we stopped by Brown's Pre-Owned center to look. We saw a truck we liked and Jim was already en route to the lot to assist us (mind you it was in the mid 90's and HUMID). He got us all the information we needed. The price was great and we needed to look no further. He handled all the details from soup to nuts! We would highly recommend Jim and Brown's Jeep to anyone looking for a vehicle!

Jim Van Gordon

lorimaxjohn
8/16/2016

"My new Renegade"

I just recently leased a 2016 Jeep Renegade.I have not purchased a vehicle since 2003. Mel Blanco made my experience fun, easy & fairly painless. I am sure I will be a recurring customer.

Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge responded to this review

August 16, 2016

Thank You so much for that great review. We are sure you will enjoy your new vehicle and hope you will stop by in Jan to help us celebrate our 100th year in business ! Please drive safely and again Thank You. Truly, Michael Pellegrino

shajo86
8/15/2016

"excellent"

we use to be customers of brown jeep and decided to go in for some price matching on a jeep grand Cherokee they beat three other dealers the salesman was very professional the whole process was very easy glad we are customers of theirs again!

Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge responded to this review

August 16, 2016

Glad to hear you came back to the best!! Thank You so much for taking the time to write such a great review. Hope to see you at our 100th year in business ann. in Jan. Truly, Michael Pellegrino Manager

Maria726
8/12/2016

"" Best purchasing experience EVER !!!!!!!""

My wife, son and I walked into Browns to just get an idea on a price of a Jeep Renegade for our son. What we recieved in return was nothing short of amazing. We first met up with the manager Keith Mauer who walked us thru some options and explained what he had both in his used lot and in the showroom. We never felt we were being pushed one way or another. He then introduced us to Chris Lien who was the complete package. I own a furniture store and the way Chris handled this process is what I try to teach my sales staff every day. He was polite, courtious, funny and most of all he was very knowlegeable. I know from personal expierience that dealing with parents who are looking for their 20 year old son thinks can get tough. After walking the lot and my son loving the Batman vs Superman Edition Jeep Renegade and Chris explaining the options and taking him out for a test drive, the next step is where Chris stepped it up. We explained to Chris that we would have to take my son home because he had prior plans and that if he could work us up several payment plans and we would return in an hour. When my wife and I returned to the showroom Chris was prepared with all of the numbers and rearranged his personal schedule not knowing if we were serious or not. The numbers he worked out with his manager Keith Maurer were great but then I asked about trading in my 2006 Mustang GT. They had no problem with that and gave me a fantastic trade in price. So the deal was done. My wife and I were happy and my son couldn't believe that this was happening. What happened next is why I will never go to any other dealership but Brown's. The bank I purchased my Mustang from never sent us a satisfied title for the car and was no longer in business. Chris did everthing on his end to try to get the satisfied title but had no luck. So I drove back home and rumaged thru a ton of old paperwork. Chris drove my wife to the bank that pruchased North Folk Bank and did all of the work. Most dealerships would have told you what you needed to do and sit back and wait. Chris took the extra step and we are forever grateful. I would like to Thank Mr. Keith Mauer and Mr. Chris Lien for making this purchase the best and most pleasant purchase of our lives. Your Friend and Customer for ever, The Bianco's

Keith Mauer, Christopher Lien

GeriB
8/12/2016

"Amazing!"

Rich Roberts. He's the real deal! No BS! Always honest and on point, considerate and listens! I'll be back for my next truck!

Reviews of Mike Pellegrino