Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge

483 RT 112 ,
Patchogue, New York 11772
Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge Info
About Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge

Our team at Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge would like to thank you for visiting our website! We have a skilled and knowledgeable sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Located in Patchogue, New York, the staff at Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge will help you find the Chrysler, Dodge, Ram or Jeep vehicle you want. At Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge we offer an extensive online inventory of new Chrysler, Dodge, Ram & Jeep cars, along with well-maintained used cars in Patchogue by today's top manufacturers. We invite our customers from Medford, Port Jefferson, Riverhead and Smithtown to come on in and take a test drive! Our sales staff will help you find that new Chrysler, Dodge, Ram, Jeep or quality used car that you have been searching for.

About Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Monday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

Tuesday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

Wednesday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

Thursday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

Friday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

• service dept open til midnight
Catherine
2/17/2015

"Our new truck"

We just bought a new Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. Rich Roberts was very helpful without being pushy. I felt that we always had Rich's full attention, and that he never minded answering any questions. I can't rate customer service because I haven't had to use it yet.

doodles
2/16/2015

"Mke was very helpful and I feel i received a fair deal"

I have been buying jeeps at Browns since 1996 and they have always stood by their cars, from sales to service for the most part its all good. Mike Fulfree, did not vanish after the sale was done. He made sure that the transfer of plates and cars went smoothly. He explained the car completely and evn paired my phone to my new car. I would do business again in a heart beat.

Michael Fulfree

dave & courtney
2/14/2015

"Great experience"

It was great working with Sal, we did our research and Brown's was able to get us the best price. No hassles, pleasant and professional.

Sal DiStefano

rf631
2/10/2015

"Awesome first car purchase experience!"

Had a great experience shopping for my first car at Brown's. Not only did they show me a large variety of cars, they helped me get a price that was reasonable and talked me through everything. Mario was a huge help and was easy to get in touch with. They even stayed open late to help me finish signing off on my car. Definitely will recommend this dealership to friends and family!

Vas220

"Great guy"

One of the best dealer experiences at a dealer !!! MIKE fulfree was a person to deal with . Will definetly be. Sending more people his way

Michael fulfree

Debbie

"Awesome!!!"

amazing personality friendly and very helpful all around great experience best dealer we have had never go anywhere else but Browns you the best Michael fulfree

Michael fulfree

chuckafly

"new car lease"

A+ Will Reilly went out of his way to find the vehicle that I wanted at the best price possible. Great job and a dealership.

Kenneth.kadar

"Great experience"

I really enjoyed the car buying experience at Browns. Mike was very knowledgable and really took the hassle out of car buying. Often times you go to car dealerships and the salesman are pushy and arrogant making the experience anything but enjoyable. I visited nearly every jeep dealership on Long Island looking for the perfect Grand Cherokee and I have to say Mike was a breath of fresh air from your typical car salesman. Friendly,knowledgable and very attentive. I plan on recommending several friends there. In fact my father's lease is up in a few months and he plans on visiting Mike for a new truck because of the great service he gave us.

valnato
2/09/2015

"EXCELLENT... Leased a Jeep Patriot"

My husband and I were extremely satisfied working with Mike Fulfree. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. We got the best price right from the beginning, no need to haggle. When we came in to pick up, we went right into finance, which was extremely fast and painless. Then Mike went over the entire truck with a "fine tooth comb" to ensure there was nothing wrong with the truck. He then explained every detail of the truck to our daughter. We would recommend this experience to everyone. Thank you

Michael Fulfree

Himpy
2/07/2015

"Dodge Journey R/T, Excellent Customer Service and Sales:"

Throughout the month of January I visited 5 different dealers. Browns gave me all the support and information I requested. They worked with me and answered all question I had. Everyone I worked with was friendly and professional. Even after the deal was done and made they walk me through the vehicle and feature one more time.

Reviews of Jermal  Blanco