Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge

Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge

Call
Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge Info
About Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge

Our team at Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge would like to thank you for visiting our website! We have a skilled and knowledgeable sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Located in Patchogue, New York, the staff at Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge will help you find the Chrysler, Dodge, Ram or Jeep vehicle you want. At Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge we offer an extensive online inventory of new Chrysler, Dodge, Ram & Jeep cars, along with well-maintained used cars in Patchogue by today's top manufacturers. We invite our customers from Medford, Port Jefferson, Riverhead and Smithtown to come on in and take a test drive! Our sales staff will help you find that new Chrysler, Dodge, Ram, Jeep or quality used car that you have been searching for.

About Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Monday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

Tuesday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

Wednesday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

Thursday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

Friday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

• service dept open til midnight

"What a Pleasure"

Our salesman Mike Fulfree was more than fantastic he did everything from start to finish to get us in a vehicle. We can't forget Rich in finance fir all his hard work. Thanks guys

Mike Fulfree and Rich Rhus

"grear deal on new lease"

Really took care of everything from start to finish. They put all the accessories on the car as promised, and even contacted my insurance to switch the car over for me. The day I picked it up they went over everything on the truck and even paired my Bluetooth for me. Awesome experience would strongly recommend.

Chris Zenick

"Customer service"

The customer service was outstanding!!!. The salesman Ken Skeen and Rich Ruh in the finance department worked with me and treated me with respect. I will definitely recommend this dealership to anyone who is in the market for a vehicle. I drove 50 miles to get to the dealership as I was referred to them by a friend who purchased a vehicle from this dealership in the past year. It was definitely worth the trip. I will personally take the trip and drive any of my friends the 50 miles to get them to this dealership.

Ken Skeen, Rich Ruh

"Excellent Service. "

Sales rep was very knowledgeable and very helpful. Overall a great car buying experience. I would recommend a friend to buy a car from Browns.

"Lease Experience"

William Reilly is a salesman who made the leasing experience friendly while providing a professional and competent transaction. All employees I encountered were genuinely friendly. This is the place to come if you want to feel good after making a big purchase. I will recommend this dealership without hesitation. Leasing quick and easy.

"hard working staff"

We were very happy with the way our salesman Mike and the rest of the te staff, from the receptionist to the manager and Rich in financing, worked with us to help fill our needs.

Mike Fulfree

"Best Car Buying Experience, Best Staff, Best Price"

By far the best vehicle purchase experience I have ever had. From the moment I got there the staff was friendly and helpful. Our sales person Mike couldn't have been more pleasant to work with. He worked hard to make sure we left happy and with the best priced vehicle. He was upfront about packages costs and rebates. I never once felt that I was being taken advantage of, as I have had experienced that we several dealerships in the past. The price he gave me was lower than other dealerships without any negotiating. The sales manager Joe was a pleasure to work with as well. He checked in with us during the process several times to make sure we were happy with the vehicle and comfortable with the purchase. He was extremely knowledgeable and spent the time to go over in detail the ins and outs of the vehicle. The staff made us feel like we were family. Brown dealership has me as a customer for life. I left this evening with a great truck for a great price without the aggravation that other dealerships will put you through. Thank you again! I'll be sure to send all of my friends and family to your way.

Mike Fulfree

"Go see Mike at Brown's"

We've been looking for a while and, frankly, none of the salespeople we dealt in other Long Island dealers with worked as hard for us to get in our new Jeep Cherokee as did Mike Fulfree at Brown's. He was friendly and helpful and made the process painless. We know he has to make some money too, but we trusted him to give us a fair price on our trade in and for our new car. We recommend him!

Mike Fulfre

"Great service"

From the minute I walked into the showroom,I was greeted by many friendly people and was greeted by Rob Riker who was very helpful and informative as I was making a decision on my purchase of my Dodge.

Rich Cruz

"After 21 years"

After driving my 93 Wrangler for 21 years , it had to be replaced. I test drove a few vehicles and their was just too much technology for me so I went to Brown's and Michael Fulfree assisted in getting me a 2015 basic model and it's even blue like my old one. This is our fourth Jeep, my son's 90 Wrangler is still running so we know the reliability of the car. Michael was pleasant, helpful , and I have recommended him to a co-worker looking for a jeep.

Michael Fulfree