Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge

483 RT 112 ,
Patchogue, New York 11772
Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge Info
About Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge

Our team at Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge would like to thank you for visiting our website! We have a skilled and knowledgeable sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Located in Patchogue, New York, the staff at Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge will help you find the Chrysler, Dodge, Ram or Jeep vehicle you want. At Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge we offer an extensive online inventory of new Chrysler, Dodge, Ram & Jeep cars, along with well-maintained used cars in Patchogue by today's top manufacturers. We invite our customers from Medford, Port Jefferson, Riverhead and Smithtown to come on in and take a test drive! Our sales staff will help you find that new Chrysler, Dodge, Ram, Jeep or quality used car that you have been searching for.

About Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Monday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

Tuesday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

Wednesday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

Thursday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

Friday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

• service dept open til midnight
Ward B
4/08/2016

"Very satisfied "

I've been buying cars for 25 years. My experience at this dealership was by far the best. My sales representative as well as everyone else on the sales floor to service was kind courteous and very professional. Never felt like I was being sold a car. My experience has been that most sales people do not know much about the cars that they are selling or their competition. This was not the case at this dealership. The service manager is very polite and was a pleasure to work with I also got a great price on my car. And great financing thank you

Rich Ruhs.

George Hartig
4/06/2016

"Great Dealership"

Would not consider any other dealership or salesman. This is our third vehicle and the experience has always been above reproach. Vehicles are maintained in a professional manner.

April 06, 2016

Thank you so much for such a great review .All of our salespersonel and. Management team will always be there for you,that you can be assured of. Mr. Roberts has been with Browns for a long time as with most of our staff. He is one of our best. Enjoy your new vehicle and drive safely. Truly. Michael Pellegrino. Manager

Terrich
4/02/2016

"Car shopping experience"

My husband and I had an excellent experience at the Brown's dealership located in Patchogue, NY on March 26, 2016. The sales representative was Jovon Windley. He was extremely helpful, very professional and personable and went out of his way to make us feel comfortable. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle. He will be highly recommended by us. Needless to say, we did purchase a vehicle, a Cherokee jeep.

April 02, 2016

Thank you so much for that great review.

ROBERT DENNEHY
4/01/2016

"OVERALL EXPERIENCE"

FROM ORDERING THE NEW CHRYSLER 300 MY SALES REP - MEL BLANCO - HANDLED ALL ASPECTS OF THIS EXPERIENCE IN A TOTALLY PROFESSIONAL MANNER. ALL THROUGH THE PROCESS HE KEPT ME INFORMED AND SCHEDULED THE PICK UP DATE AND TIME CONVENIENT TO MY SCHEDULE INSTEAD OF HIS OWN. HE WENT OVER ALL SYSTEMS ON THE NEW VEHICLE AND WE WERE TOTALLY AT EASE DRIVING THE NEW CAR WHEN WE LEFT THE DEALERSHIP. THE SALES MANAGER THERE, MR JOSEPH GIUNTA MET WITH ME AND MADE SURE WE WERE TOTALLY SATISFIED AND ADVISED US TO CALL HIM IF WE HAD ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS. THE FINANACE MANAGER MR RICH RUHS HAD ALL THE PAPERWORK READY - EXPLAINED ALL THE PARTICULARS AND CONFIRMED THE MONTHLY COST WAS THE AMOUNT QUOTED BY MEL BLANCO. THE PERSONNEL MENTIONED ABOVE ARE AN ASSET TO THE DEALERSHIP AND SHOULD BE RECOGNIZED FOR THEIR PROFESSIONALISM I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP IF ASKED BOB DENNEHY 12 HALLEY LANE MILLER PLACE NY 11764

MEL BLANCO SALES - RICH RUHS FINANCE

April 01, 2016

Thank You so much for that great review. We are so pleased to here that you were well taken care of.enjoy your new Chrysler 300 And drive safely. Truly. Michael Pellegrino. Manager

Jnunns
4/01/2016

"Outstanding people!!"

Great experience purchasing new jeep. Mel, sales rep was fabulous and knowledgeable about the vehicle. Will, the sales manager, was helpful, knowledgeable and personable making the whole experience easy!

Carol Slack
3/31/2016

"Paid deposit then told 2hrs later car was gone!"

Negotiated sale with my salesman and his manager over the phone. Paid the deposit and exchanged pleasantries with my salesman, ( from whom I had bought another car from 6 weeks ago!) and scheduled a pick up day and time. I then txt a picture of the car with the caption, "Congratulations, this is your new car" to my daughter for whom I bought this car as a gift. She was understandably excited and happy as was I, that is until about 2 hours later.. Received a call from the salesman saying he couldn't find the car when he went out to put the sold sign on it. IT HAD BEEN SOLD AND DELIVERED YESTERDAY! WHAT!!! I'm an adult and if you want to screw with me I can take it, but hurting my kid is unacceptable!! I immediately went to the dealership since they said there was another vehicle that would be a good substitute. That one was 1. a different color 2. was missing the chrome trim 3. had cloth interior instead of leather!! To say the least that was not a deal and after the salesman started to explain to me how this whole debacle was actually my fault, I thought it best that I leave, which is exactly what I did. Can't figure how buying two cars within 6 weeks, paying my deposit in good faith somehow adds up to the customer lacking in responsibility. Call me crazy, but I saw and test drove the car, liked it, paid for it, what am I missing? It's the salesman's responsibility to know which cars are actually available. I will never, ever, buy another car from Brown's again.

Gabriellelili
3/30/2016

"Best experience hands down!"

Just purchased a new Jeep Patriot - Kevin was excellent from the start. He made the entire process easy and seamless. I would highly recommend Brown's and Kevin to everyone!

March 30, 2016

Thank You so much for such a great review.enjoy your new vehicle and drive safely. Truly. Michael Pellegrino. Manager

Fgraupe
3/29/2016

"Honest Friendly Sales Experience"

I just leased my current 15 Jeep Grand Cherokee from Chris Lien yesterday and just like the one I purchased for my wife from him in November and the previous Grand Cherokee I traded in for this one, he made the sales experience too easy. He listened to where I needed to be on the price and met it (as he has done on the last 3) he did all the paperwork with the insurance and all that goes into turning in a leased end vehicle with absolutely no effort at all on my part. I've now owned or leased 14 Jeeps and Chris is so good I don't even waist my time shopping around at other dealerships. If you need a Jeep or Chrysler Product he is the man to see !!!

March 29, 2016

Thank you so much for your trust in us , as well as Mr. Lian. Chris is one who will make sure to cover every detail of your purchase to assure you of a hassle free purchase. Thanks again, Truly, Michael Pellegrino Manager

sagejoe
3/26/2016

"easy and painless"

Salesmen Mike made it easy and painless. He took the time to find the right car with the options ww asked for. Mike did not give up when my insurance company was closed, he stayed on the phone till he got someone to help us.

March 26, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review . Your reply means a great deal to us. Enjoy your new vehicle and drive safely. Truly. Michael Pellegrino. Manager

atobin99
3/23/2016

"Fantastic Experience"

We stopped in at Brown's on a whim, we were actually on our way to another dealership. Paul welcomed us warmly and took the time to show us multiple vehicles with different options, before we settled on a 2016 Compass. He was knowledgeable, friendly and professional. And in the end, he put is a new Jeep at a great value, exactly what we were looking for. We dealt with two managers as well, both gents were informative and personable. Overall, we had a fantastic experience and look forward to future purchases from Browns.

March 23, 2016

Thank you for writing such a great review. Enjoy your new vehicle and drive safely. Truly. Michael Pellegrino. Manager

Reviews of Jermal  Blanco