Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge

483 RT 112 ,
Patchogue, New York 11772
Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge Info
About Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge

Our team at Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge would like to thank you for visiting our website! We have a skilled and knowledgeable sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Located in Patchogue, New York, the staff at Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge will help you find the Chrysler, Dodge, Ram or Jeep vehicle you want. At Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge we offer an extensive online inventory of new Chrysler, Dodge, Ram & Jeep cars, along with well-maintained used cars in Patchogue by today's top manufacturers. We invite our customers from Medford, Port Jefferson, Riverhead and Smithtown to come on in and take a test drive! Our sales staff will help you find that new Chrysler, Dodge, Ram, Jeep or quality used car that you have been searching for.

About Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Monday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

Tuesday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

Wednesday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

Thursday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

Friday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

• service dept open til midnight
brookhaven
2/23/2015

"Refused to service my vehicle"

I called to make a service appointment for service on my Chrysler and was refused service as I did not buy my car at Browns. Poor customer service. Bad for Chrysler, bad for Browns. Sorry you lost me as a customer because I will not only service elsewhere, I will buy my next car somewhere else.

Service receptionist

merri avino
2/22/2015

"great service"

Will is the best!! Great service, quick & efficient!! I always feel like I get the absolute best price from Browns! Amazing, friendly staff... Thanks Will

Sonia
2/21/2015

"Marvelous, Incredible, Liberating, Fabulous"

A friend recommended this dealership to me knowing how bad my past experiences have been with other dealerships and salesmen. This is my 2nd Jeep but I didn't want to return to the dealership I went to a few years ago. Before this weekend, I worked with 4 other Jeep dealerships and each was a disappointing experience to say the least. One paid no attention to me, one didn't seem to care whether or not they would sell me a vehicle, another clearly didn't listen to anything I said I wanted in a car, and 2 of the 4 promised they had vehicles on the lot that they didn't. I considered other manufacturers as well but ultimately I knew I really wanted a Jeep. Because of these experiences and having limited time to continue my search for a new car, I was ready to just stick with the car I had. But then I decided to give it one more try and called Brown's, even though it's a bit of a distance from where I live and work. Everyone at the dealership was so friendly and welcoming to me. Kyle and Brian assisted with some questions and made me feel good about choosing the Grand Cherokee. When I was able to get to the dealership, Michael Fulfree was available to assist me. He took the time to listen to what I was looking for in an SUV and told me about the vehicles and options. Bumper to bumper, it was obvious that he was very knowledgable... about Jeeps… he really knows his stuff. His humor, professionalism and friendliness was an added bonus to this experience. Bill Neikam was very knowledgable and helpful as well when discussing finance and warranty options. I was so surprised at how much I enjoyed myself, talking about my wants and needs with Mike, since going to dealerships has always been a dreaded experience for me and also because I set myself up for the worst on my way over to Brown's. I truly enjoyed the whole experience. When I finally decided to purchase the Grand Cherokee, and thinking about everything now as I sit at home enjoying the look of my new Jeep on my driveway, I just had to submit a review. From start to finish, it was painless; and not only did I get a great vehicle, but I believe I got a great deal from a great team of employees, especially Mike. Thank you!! -Sonia

Kyle, Brian, Mike Fulfree, Bill Neikam

Eileen
2/21/2015

"Eileen"

Mario was very kind and helpful.. I purchased a van in December and did not like it so we traded it in for another vehicle,. The exchange of the two vehicles was painless and made everything go smoothly.

Eng151ine
2/19/2015

"Excellent staff"

Will was very helpful and didn't force anything onto me. I would recommend him to anyone. From the time we walked in it was a great atmosphere. Great job browns!!!!

Catherine
2/17/2015

"Our new truck"

We just bought a new Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. Rich Roberts was very helpful without being pushy. I felt that we always had Rich's full attention, and that he never minded answering any questions. I can't rate customer service because I haven't had to use it yet.

doodles
2/16/2015

"Mke was very helpful and I feel i received a fair deal"

I have been buying jeeps at Browns since 1996 and they have always stood by their cars, from sales to service for the most part its all good. Mike Fulfree, did not vanish after the sale was done. He made sure that the transfer of plates and cars went smoothly. He explained the car completely and evn paired my phone to my new car. I would do business again in a heart beat.

Michael Fulfree

dave & courtney
2/14/2015

"Great experience"

It was great working with Sal, we did our research and Brown's was able to get us the best price. No hassles, pleasant and professional.

Sal DiStefano

rf631
2/10/2015

"Awesome first car purchase experience!"

Had a great experience shopping for my first car at Brown's. Not only did they show me a large variety of cars, they helped me get a price that was reasonable and talked me through everything. Mario was a huge help and was easy to get in touch with. They even stayed open late to help me finish signing off on my car. Definitely will recommend this dealership to friends and family!

Vas220
2/10/2015

"Great guy"

One of the best dealer experiences at a dealer !!! MIKE fulfree was a person to deal with . Will definetly be. Sending more people his way

Michael fulfree