Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge

483 RT 112 ,
Patchogue, New York 11772
Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge Info
About Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge

Our team at Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge would like to thank you for visiting our website! We have a skilled and knowledgeable sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Located in Patchogue, New York, the staff at Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge will help you find the Chrysler, Dodge, Ram or Jeep vehicle you want. At Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge we offer an extensive online inventory of new Chrysler, Dodge, Ram & Jeep cars, along with well-maintained used cars in Patchogue by today's top manufacturers. We invite our customers from Medford, Port Jefferson, Riverhead and Smithtown to come on in and take a test drive! Our sales staff will help you find that new Chrysler, Dodge, Ram, Jeep or quality used car that you have been searching for.

About Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Monday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

Tuesday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

Wednesday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

Thursday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

Friday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

• service dept open til midnight
Morgan's
7/29/2015

"Awesome experience"

Browns found a gem in Michael Fulfree. The best sales Consultant we have ever dealt with. A bright young man with a big future. Thanks Michael!

Michael Fulfree

Brine
7/27/2015

"Easy transaction"

Mike Fulfree was eager to help us and pleasant. He asked the proper questions to determine our needs in a vehicle and then worked to meet our goals as straightforwardly as he could. Mike answered our questions honestly. He respected our schedules and worked with the Finance Department to ensure our sales transaction was smooth. We look forward to working with Mike Fulfree the next time we buy a car and will recommend him to our family and friends

Mikchael Fulfree

Terri 1062
7/25/2015

"A very pleasant experience!"

I was looking at cars on Kelley Blue Book.com and was trying to find out a fair price for a jeep grand Cherokee. I was contacted by Kyle Benson from Brown's Jeep and he set up an appointment for me to come in and see the exact model jeep I was interested in. I was then contacted by Jamal Blanco in the sales department and he had jeep ready and waiting for me to look at in the lot. I never felt any pressure from him and he had another salesman take us out on a test drive. We took test drive with Paul Williams and he was very informative and pleasant to deal with. Paul also helped get me a fair price for the vehicle. I would highly recommend Brown's Jeep to anyone looking to purchase a new car. I usually dread dealing with salesmen, but I was very pleased with the "no pressure" approach at this dealership. Thank you!!

Paul Williams. Kyle Benson

jneubauer33
7/24/2015

"Excellent dealership "

Thanks to my salesman jimmy z. My finance guy Brian all the staff and service at Browns. I have a very pleasant and easy car buying experience here. There was no pressure to buy a car no hidden fees, scams, or b.s... The negotiations were extemely fair and easy. If you want to buy a car and want a dealership that will treat you like a respectful customer should be than this is your place. If you want a dealership they will be fair and give you the best deal and no hassle that this is your place. I highly recommend them to friends and family and will continue to buy my vehicles there. I am very happy with my car and even happier that it was a good deal and an easy process! Thanks Browns.. Jim

Jimmy z

Beanchc1966
7/22/2015

"We like Mike"

This is the way the process of leasing a new car should be conducted! Friends had recommended the Jeep brand.In our search we decided to stop at Brown's in Patchogue. Busy showroom. My wife and I were checking out the Cherokee Latitude on the floor when a young salesman enthusiastically inquired if anyone was helping us. When we said no, he said he would gladly handle any questions we had. This sales dynamo, Mike Fulfree proceeded to impress us with his knowledge about the car, his candor and good humor. He urged us to look at other dealers saying we would be back. We took his advice and came back to Brown's to sit and talk about getting a lease on a Jeep Latitude. My wife and I appreciated the way he answered all our questions. Moreover, my wife especially liked the way Michael spoke directly to her when she had asked a question. From the beginning of the process to the signing of the lease agreement Mike was there to assist us in any way he could. We cannot say enough about how Mike handled our lease without placing or adding stress to the negotiations. My wife and I agree this was the best situation we have ever been in with any car dealership. Thanks to Mike and all at Brown's.

Michael Fulfree

SUV Lady
7/21/2015

"First Jeep purchase"

It was a pleasure walking into Browns and being attended to immediately. On my first visit, I merely wanted some information about the Jeep Renegade. After asking for a brochure for this vehicle, the receptionist not only gave it to me, she introduced me to a salesman who answered every single question I had. This salesman, James, then offered to have me take a test drive so I could assess the strength, power and drive of the Renegade (very important to me). I did go to other dealerships then, to compare their offerings and customer demeanor. I did extensive research on what I wanted in this vehicle. I returned to Browns to purchase/lease. That is when I met Rich Dorfman and Harry Stecker. Harry was my salesman, who went above and beyond to make sure that I would receive the exact Renegade I wanted. He was patient, thorough, and professional in every way. It was very enjoyable working with him on my first Jeep.

Bill and Marie in finance

JeeperSteve
7/16/2015

"Harry Stecker is an asset to the dealership."

Harry is a total gentlemen, like an uncle or grandpa we would all like to have. That said, he is also efficient, professional, and no nonsense. Long story short, I was interested in a factory Wrangler Sahara order and visited 6 other dealers before coming to Brown's. One dealer insisted that their $300 "dealer fee" was non negotiable and a "standard fee," even as the disclaimer next to the fee stated that the fee WAS negotiable and was also potential additional profit (I walked out). Another dealer wanted $5000 non refundable deposit on a factory order before they would place the order (I RAN out). Came to Brown's and they gave me the most for my trade (within what KBB.com quoted me for it) and also came in slightly under TrueCar price. I like how they do business and deal with customers. Also, Rich in financing had me in and out in ten minutes...no harassing me for extras I know I don't want.

Dakotaman1010
7/16/2015

"New Jeep Purchase"

Went in to purchase a new Jeep Cherokee. Jermal Blanco helped me out with the car. He was very helpful and professional through all phases of the process.

JP
7/10/2015

"Selling vehicle as new when is Been used by owner's WIFE!!!"

Called dealer twice to go see a vehicle, they said it was there. Told them I was driving 1hr and a half to go see this specific vehicle advertised as a new vehicle 0 miles. When I got there the vehicle wasn't there, they said it was a demo vehicle that the owner's wife was driving w/o a title, they tried to give me a special deal on the vehicle without me looking at it. They said it had over 4,000 miles on it but they had this vehicle listed as new on their website and on Edmunds.com it was just a bad experience and waste of my time for me and my family. Beware the are not honest dealers.

Kyle, Steven, Matt

john11
7/04/2015

"Great Salesman and Dealer "

Jermal Blanco is Fantastic! I am going to recommend him and this dealer to anyone I know searching for a car / truck. His no pressure sales pitch and willingness to drop his price to meet mine was great.

Reviews of Jermal  Blanco