Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge

Mike Pellegrino

Christopher Lien, Sales, Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge

Christopher Lien

February 20, 2017

"Best dealership experience ever"

- Dodgeramchevynova

Was looking around for a Dodge Ram. Had a lot of dealers give me high prices which is why I was still shopping around. I walked in told the sales man the truck in the color I wanted and with the options I wanted. With the huge inventory they keep they had the truck in stock. They Gave me a great price and skipped all the back and forth. I was in and out in about a half hour. Couldn't be any happier with dealership or Mel blanco the salesman

February 17, 2017

"Excellent purchase experience! "

- Mary S.

This vehicle purchase was my second Jeep from Brown's. From the minute that I entered the dealership and was introduced to my salesman, Mel Blanco, to signing the final paperwork with Rich Ruhs I was not rushed or pressured in any way, even though the Dealership was busy. The staff worked together to ensure that my questions were answered and that I was happy. When I arrived to pick up my new Jeep, Mr. Blanco teamed up with Mr. Chris Lien to expedite the final paperwork while Mr. Lien explained the functions of the new Jeep to me. After all of the paperwork was complete and I had no further questions, I was surprised to see Mr. Blanco standing by outside to be sure that I was ok as I drove my Jeep for the first time out of the parking lot. Excellent customer service from everyone at the dealership in the sales department! I would also like to add that Brown's has an excellent service department that has been servicing my traded-in Jeep for the last 4 years. The service advisors are professional and knowledgeable, especially Ms. Dawn. I'm a very happy customer of Brown's for the last 4 years and I will continue to have my new Jeep serviced there. When the time comes for a new Jeep, I will be buying at Brown's. My dealership and service experience at Brown's over an extended period of time, and compared to other dealerships, attests to the fact that Brown's is still in business and celebrating their 100 year anniversary in 2017. They're the best! Congratulations and thank you! - Mary S.

February 16, 2017

"Would never go anywhere else!"

- Marian28

Went to Browns thinking about getting back into a Jeep. Best decision I made. I met Chris Pena and instantly loved his honesty. He helped me see that the Jeep I thought would work best for me would not. He worked with myself and my husband for two days listening to every word and request we had. I cannot say enough about him. This is not your typical dealership or sales guys. No pushing, no pressure, complete open communication and will answer every question you have. I will never go anywhere else again! When I finally decided on the perfect Jeep for me and my family I was worried about the financial sit down, you know the part where they try to sell you all the "extras'. Nope! They offered different products/services but no pushing. Rich was a great guy who made closing the deal a perfect ending to a perfect purchase.

• service dept open til midnight
Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge, Patchogue, NY, 11772