Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge

483 RT 112 ,
Patchogue, New York 11772
Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge Info
About Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge

Our team at Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge would like to thank you for visiting our website! We have a skilled and knowledgeable sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Located in Patchogue, New York, the staff at Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge will help you find the Chrysler, Dodge, Ram or Jeep vehicle you want. At Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge we offer an extensive online inventory of new Chrysler, Dodge, Ram & Jeep cars, along with well-maintained used cars in Patchogue by today's top manufacturers. We invite our customers from Medford, Port Jefferson, Riverhead and Smithtown to come on in and take a test drive! Our sales staff will help you find that new Chrysler, Dodge, Ram, Jeep or quality used car that you have been searching for.

About Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Monday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

Tuesday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

Wednesday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

Thursday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

Friday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

• service dept open til midnight
Big Joe
6/01/2015

"Great Experience"

I went to Browns and leased a 2015 Chrysler 200 from Michael Fulfree. Mike was very knowledgeable and accommodating. Everything was as he said. Great Experience!

Micheal Fulfree

Janesays318
5/27/2015

"Best dealership experience "

I have to say that this was the most positive dealership experience I've ever had. From my knowledgeable and super nice salesman Mike to the helpful manager Joe, it was so refreshing not to feel pressured to make a purchase until I was ready. I left with a beautiful Jeep Compass that I paid a fair price for. Even the sit down with finance was painless! I would highly recommend Brown's!

Arxeo
5/25/2015

"2015 Jeep Grand Cheorkee"

Jeff worked very hard to find me the Jeep I wanted at the price I was very happy with. He was patient and understanding of my needs. He communicated with me via text message to make sure the delivery was smooth and care free. The entire dealership supported Jeff in this sale and all were courteous and friendly. There was no funny business with the numbers. Everything added up as I expected. The credit manager took the time time make sure I was completely comfortable with all the numbers and acronyms and explained everything it clearly.

Jeff Lewis

Blaster
5/23/2015

"Awesome experience!!!"

I just purchased a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee through brown's jeep. Previously going to Brown's jeep I went to 3 dealers. All three dealers were the topical salesmen trying to take advantage of me . My salesmen Mike Fulfree and Rich Ruhs in the financing department at Brown's jeep were straight to the point no B.S. They got me in my new truck within 24hrs at the price I wanted. I Would recommend to anyone that wants a hassle free buying experience to go see Mike Fulfree at Brown's jeep . Thanks for a pleasant experience!!! Sincerely Paul

lia...m
5/23/2015

"A Great Buying ExperienceWe"

We love the Chrysler product and have returned to Brown's for this, our third Town and Country. Gary Brown has assembled a terrific staff of energetic and kind people. Our salesperson, Sal, was wonderfully knowledgeable, courteous and skilled, and produced for us the vehicle that we were looking for. When we missed him on a subsequent visit we met with Michael Fulfree who was incredibly helpful and familiar with the Town and Country, answering every question we had about the vehicle. Because of the staff especially Sal we will return as customers.

Sal, Michael Fulfree

Joelle E.
5/19/2015

"Look around - come HERE to buy!"

Gotta say, in all my years I've never come across a more honest, friendly, attentive and fair sales/management team than here at Brown's. Jimmy Z was great and helped me choose a vehicle that I can afford and LOVE!!! Manager Keith M was just awesome and is THE MAN when it came to crunching those numbers and giving it to me straight! In all, we bought 2 vehicles in less than a week and I will highly recommend them ALWAYS to everyone I know - they are the real deal. (Don't know why, but Jimmy Z isn't on list of employees and the finance guy was Tom?)

green
5/15/2015

"browns jeep dealership"

Awesome experience Kevin our sale consultant made it so easy and couldn't have been more helpful .would defiantly recommend Kevin Diaz at browns dealership

Danielleee87
5/14/2015

"Quick, easy, and painless"

This is the third Jeep I've purchased here. I traded in a 2012 wrangler unlimited sport for a 2015 wrangler unlimited Sahara. In one visit and a few phone calls I had a brand new car for less than I was paying on my old one. Got exactly what I wanted and I'm saving money!

francesco
5/14/2015

"Purchase of Challenger 2015 Scat Pack with Shacker"

Mike Gedell is a real pleasure to deal with; he is patience and considerate; not a pushy person and very knowledgeable on what he is selling. I love their service, I decided to purchase this car 70 miles from my home because of Mike's good vibe and Browns service and experience. Their company goes back to the early 1900's even before Chrysler was established! I highly recommend the company and Mike Gedell. My Challanger is fantastic!

norboe
5/12/2015

"TRUE NORTH BLACK CHERRY"

A friend recommended I go to Browns because she bought a Jeep and had a good experience. The sales person, Jermal Blanco, was very professional and patient with me because I had never leased a car before. He explained the process very clearly and answered all my questions. I felt that Jemal Blanco and the staff at Browns spent a good amount of time making sure you understood the deal. And as a result, I felt confident that I made the right choice going to Brown to lease my beautiful Black Cherry True North Jeep.

Reviews of Jermal  Blanco