Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge

483 RT 112 ,
Patchogue, New York 11772
Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge Info
About Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge

Our team at Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge would like to thank you for visiting our website! We have a skilled and knowledgeable sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Located in Patchogue, New York, the staff at Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge will help you find the Chrysler, Dodge, Ram or Jeep vehicle you want. At Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge we offer an extensive online inventory of new Chrysler, Dodge, Ram & Jeep cars, along with well-maintained used cars in Patchogue by today's top manufacturers. We invite our customers from Medford, Port Jefferson, Riverhead and Smithtown to come on in and take a test drive! Our sales staff will help you find that new Chrysler, Dodge, Ram, Jeep or quality used car that you have been searching for.

About Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Monday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

Tuesday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

Wednesday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

Thursday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

Friday 7:30 AM - 12:00 AM

• service dept open til midnight
AndyR
5/07/2015

"VERY SATISFIED CUSTOMER"

Manager Keith Mauer and sales Jimmy Z are the real deal - honest and they went above and beyond to make our buying experience wonderful and painless. Highly recommend!

ejo903
5/05/2015

"Ram Truck"

Bought my truck from Jermal Blano I had a specific truck in mind knew exactly what his inventory was pulled a couple out to show me the one i described. Did not try to over sell informed me of all rebates i was aware of even one i didn't. worked out a deal couple days later drove home in a new truck.

A gentalman named Joe didn't get last

caitie115
4/30/2015

"Jeep willy"

My whole experience with this dealership was excellent. From start to finish I didn't feel pushed into my buy. Mel went over absolutely everything I could think of in detail and really helped me in my decision. I can be picky and at no point did I feel like they were getting annoyed. The importance and value he put on his customers is astounding. I will be telling everyone I know in the market for a new vehicle where to go and who to talk to and that is mel for sure. Even after the buy Mel wanted to make sure any help or questions I had to give him a call. I'm so greatful for this wonderful experience and thankful for Mel

JeepLife
4/21/2015

"Five stars for this dealership "

Five stars for this dealership without question. The entire staff at Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge is friendly and welcoming. My salesman Jermal Blanco, was very informative, helpful and kind. He did everything possible to make my experience at Brown's a positive one. I would definitely recommend this dealership.

jackief
4/17/2015

"Sales Department"

I went to Brown's and got a good deal on a new Charger. I dealt with salesmen Jermal (Mel) Blanco and James Kubik and sales manager Joe. They were very nice and seemed to be good honest men. I recommend them if you are looking to buy a new car. I usually hate salesmen they are such bullshitters but these guys were pretty genuine. Thank you guys I'm LOVING my new Charger Scat Pack (as does everyone else.)

CMatthews2012
4/11/2015

"Great Customer Service!"

Mel helped me in finding the perfect Jeep for my budget and list of requirements. He showed me a number of models then helped to lay out my options in an easy way for me to understand. I couldn't be happier with my new car!

De
4/08/2015

"What a great buying experience"

Browns is the best! Our salesman mike Gesdell was so professional and personable, he made our buying experience a really really great one. Mike not only exceeded our expectations but went the extra mile by paying attention to the very littlest details. Everything went so smooth and he took very good care of us, thank you as well to Mike the sales manager and our finance friend bill , this is our second car that we have bought from browns and we will continue to do so in the future!! Thanks again Browns for being Great!! Sincerely , Dawn Evans ps I bought the pretty yellow fiat 500 l

amanda55
3/30/2015

"Great!"

I had an excellent experience at this dealership! Rob Riker is great!! I would recommend Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge in Patchogue, NY to anyone!

Nnicoles2121
3/20/2015

"Great dealer "

Best car buying experience yet. No pressure, friendly and very accommodating. Great dealer highly recommend. Service and parts department hrs are great. Great great great

Ccinalli418
3/12/2015

"Second Lease in 2 months"

I am not an easy customer. I do my research very thoroughly and ask a lot from the people that are helping me. I had been looking for a new vehicle since Dec and finally decided and completed my lease at the end of February (I'm also in sales so I know how frustrating that can be). Jermal stayed with me the whole time, answering my questions and getting back to me in a timely matter without being persistent at all. Thanks and we look forward to the next vehicle from there in 3 years when this one goes back in!

Reviews of Jermal  Blanco