Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge

Christopher Lien

August 08, 2017

"Service"

- G123

Rick in service is outstanding very helpful and courteous a pleasure to deal with he made my experience guick and painless and explained everything as we went along made it a comfortable experience

Rick

August 03, 2017

"Look No Further"

- Geez170

Met with Sales Consultant Michael Gedell and leased a Dodge Challenger from Browns. Michael was very courteous, professional and informative. He is truly a man of his word, he delivers. This was a stress free transaction. On the day of pick up he went over all the options, that there were no questions for me to ask at the end. Everything was superb from start to finish. I highly recommend Michael and this dealership. Thanks Mike for making this so easy, you deserve 5 stars plus!!

Michael Gedell

August 01, 2017

"Steven was amazing!"

- Chris

Steven did such an amazing job helping my parents and I. I came in looking for a deal on a Ram and after a few short hours with Steven, I had my mom AND my dad in both leasing new chargers. Steven sold my entire immediate family a new vehicle in one day! He was patient, attentive and worked hard for us. I really appreciate he hours he spent with us. Had our deals fell through, Steven would not have had any sales because he was with us all day! Thank you Steven for your patience. I absolutely recommend this dealer and specifically Steven to anyone. Thank you!

Steve Rivera
Richard Ruhs
3.0
Johnathan Ytuarte

• service dept open til midnight
Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge, Patchogue, NY, 11772