Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge

Christopher Lien

April 23, 2017

"Extremely pleased!"

- Dodge Durango owner

This is Not your typical pushy dealership. Angelo Cotugno was very knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. We never felt like we were dealing with a pushy salesperson which was very important to us. If you're on the hunt for a vehicle, I highly recommend stopping by to see for yourself. You won't be disappointed. We even took our car home the same day!

April 22, 2017

"Great day buying my 300"

- Auntca33

This dealership has always been a pleasure to work with. This is my third car purchased there. I am always treated with respect. The employees all keep the customer needs first. I'm happy to drive home with my new car from Browns!

April 21, 2017

"Excellent 5 *****"

- fluffygio_31

Customer service excellent and thanks to Charlie Kennedy at Browns Automotive Group I bought my first Jeep and I love it. Quick service upon arrival and always friendly and very kind. They are always looking to work around your budget and make sure you leave with the car you like and want to buy. I would recommend this dealership and Charlie Kennedy to anybody looking to buy a vehicle.

• service dept open til midnight
Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge, Patchogue, NY, 11772