Browns Dulles Nissan

Browns Dulles Nissan Info

KnitterChick
11/28/2014

"Absolutely wonderful "

We were met in the lot and immediately helped. Our salesman, Sherman Henderson, answered all our questions and was with us through the entire process. It was Sunday afternoon, they were busy but not an employee there walked by without asking if we had been helped. The process was very relaxing. I highly recommend this dealership.

Sherman Henderson

swjones3
10/26/2014

"They said they would get me back in a Murano and they did!"

They are the nicest people and the best place to buy a car. They worked with me to get the Murano with the options I wanted. I will definitely be back when i buy my next Murano! Steve

Justin

Spartanbob89
8/19/2014

"Excellent Buying Experience!!"

The best car buying experience I have ever had! I will definitely recommend this dealership to everyone I know that is in the market for a new car.

Victoria, Laurie and Sherman

JCY1
4/09/2014

"Purchased 2014 Nissan Versa S Plus 3-29-14"

I recently bought a 2014 Nissan Versa S Plus from Brown's Dulles Nissan. It was one of the worst car buying experiences ever. Especially after the fact. I went in expecting to get scammed and they did not disappoint on that. They list their cars on their website with the MSRP and their internet price. When you go to the dealership, they tell you the internet price is the price. In my case under 12K. Not bad for a brand new car. When I asked the salesman for the out the door price, and how we reached that number, I was presented a piece of paper with the internet price, the out the door price and he had hand written the additions to the internet price to reach the out of door price. The additions started with a $895 new car prep and dealer installed options charge. This is a very basic vehicle with the only dealer installed options being cheap carpeted floor mats and trunk mat. So, for them to detail the car, plug it into a computer and check the systems and install floor mats that couldn't have cost them over $50, I'm paying $895 and being told it is a charge on all new vehicles. Next I was told the price included WV sales tax. That's expected, WV being my home state. Next was a $100 charge for title and registration fee. Also expected. Then a processing fee of $489 and some other fees to the tune of $2825. Pretty steep, but not totally out of line for a brand new car. So we agreed on the price. Next we moved on to the finance department. Somehow in the finance department the price jumped another $200 and the finance person could only explain by saying it may be a buy down on the interest rate. $200, not a big deal. So we continued. Now I pick up the contract to read it and as soon as I do, in walks another woman that starts asking me questions. I still don't know who she was. Possibly the finance manager. I set down the contract, because I can't concentrate on what I'm reading. She leaves the office and the finance person starts going over the title and registration paperwork. As soon as I pick up the contract to read it again, here comes this other woman again. Walks in and starts talking to me again. This happened 4 or 5 times. Everytime as soon as I would pick up the contract to read it. I didn't realize it at the time, but I believe her job was to distract me from reading the contract. In any case, I signed the contract and didn't even realize until I called my insurance company two days later, that the price on the contract had jumped another$1000 and then my down payment and “customer cash back” was applied to exactly $1000. I was also charged WV sales tax on the final price, when it was supposed to be included in the final price. I was also charged the $489 processing fee after the final price, when it also was supposed to be included in the final price. I told my insurance company who the lean holder was and insured the vehicle. That day after I insured the vehicle, I start getting phone calls from a finance company that I have never heard of, telling me they are financing my new car. I also start getting phone calls from someone saying they work at the dealership and need to ask me some questions. The problem with that is, they weren't pronouncing the name of the dealership correctly. I called the dealership and the sales manager was unavailable, so I spoke with the finance manager. I was told that the company that called me was indeed the company that financed the car and that I had to talk to the sales manager about the other phone calls and any pricing concerns. So far the sales manager, Jad, has not been available or returned any phone calls over a week later. I did talk to a sales manager, Andrew, who argued with me that the sales tax and other fees were not included in the price, but he would not review the papers in the sales folder. Naturally, I was not given copies of about ten papers in that folder and I totally expect the piece of paper explaining the selling price to disappear from that folder. In the end he told me that he did not handle the sale and that Jad would have to handle this and would call me back. I have called aski8ng to talk to Jad several times and he is never available and doesn't return calls. Finally, after driving the car home, I notice what looks like the paint is pealing on the edge of the hood and trunk of the car. (white car). I check it out and find that it is the plastic from the manufacturer that has not been fully removed and there are yellow crayon marks inside all of the door jambs. I paid $895 to have those removed.. Very poor attention to detail by the so called new car prep team.

Joe S., Jad

dpmack
3/20/2014

"These guys are the best. They stand behind their work!..."

These guys are the best. They stand behind their work! Customer service is #1 priority You won't be disappointed!! Highly recommended..see for yourself

Sherman, Jay

hanisaied
2/21/2014

"My name is Hani ,I bought a used Nissan 2005 Xterra, the..."

My name is Hani ,I bought a used Nissan 2005 Xterra, the costumer service was great. But what I want to highlight is Lauirie Bain, She was supper helpful, very supportive, kind and true human. She helped me like an angel from the sky. Honestly, I did not meet any person during my life like her. there is no limit to her humanity and help. I do not know what to write for her in order to give her a correct words, but I feel I will never be able to explain in writing how much she is a supper helpful angel. Laurie Thanks a Lot. You own me and my family a huge favor.

Laurie Bain

Vitikacs
12/23/2013

"This is the second time I purchased a new Nissan Murano..."

This is the second time I purchased a new Nissan Murano from Brown's Dulles Nissan. Both times the experience was great. The sales staff were superb, located the exact vechicle I wanted, and had it delivered in a few hours. Special thanks to them. The financing experience was even better. Both Ms. Laurie Bain and Ms. Jessica Haskins made the financing experience pleasurable and saved me a ton of money. I received the best interest rate available on today's market and, as a result, I was able to purchase a number of extra warranty services that would have cost another $2,000. I am very pleased with the overall sales experience at this dealership. I don't believe that anyone who would write a negative review for this dealership could have been pleased anywhere else.

Laurie Bain and Jessica Haskins

gipperv
11/23/2013

"Untimely service; apparent incompetent sales staff;..."

Untimely service; apparent incompetent sales staff; possibly deceptive vehicle pricing process, whether Brown Nissan sales staff are simply unaware of what they should be doing or your 'typical' car dealer of yesteryear I would encourage you to look elsewhere for a Nissan dealer.

Will Weaver

Richaj12
11/15/2013

"A very rewarding experience. I got exactly what I wanted..."

A very rewarding experience. I got exactly what I wanted and felt like the staff genuinely cared about my concerns. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Justin

timhaf1984
11/15/2013

"Me and my girlfriend went to a few dealerships where we..."

Me and my girlfriend went to a few dealerships where we received pretty bad experience. It seemed like sales people were too busy to help us. So we went to Dulles Nissan. Ivan helped us to find a car we wanted, thoroughly explained features, and we end up buying a car from him. He made process easy, and straight forward. We got good deal on the car and great experience. I definitely recommend Browns Dulles Nissan.

Ivan