Bruce Lowrie Chevrolet

Call
Bruce Lowrie Chevrolet Info

genevia01
9/02/2014

"Mike Daniels and Chris Amador - Excellent Customer Service!"

I purchased a pre-owned vehicle from Chris Amador. Mike Daniels did the financing. I have never experienced such a wonderful, hassle free and helpful financing and assistance in selecting my vehicle as I have had with Bruce Lowrie!

Mike Daniels and Chris Amador

jmerri1
6/29/2012

"I had an amazing experience with the guys at Bruce Lowrie..."

I had an amazing experience with the guys at Bruce Lowrie Chevrolet, everyone was so friendly and seem to go above and beyond trying to make sure that my car needs were taken care of. Every question that I had was answered, these guys are very knowledgeable about Chevrolet products. The prices that were quoted were the same when I came to the dealership. I love the way they operate, there was no harrasement, they pretty much left the decisions up to the customer and if I had any questions they were there to answer. I am going to make sure that all of my friends and family who are thinking about buying a chevrolet, to come and buy from the #1 dealership..Bruce Lowrie Chevrolet.

Scott Greenlee, Dan Davis

annferguson
3/20/2012

"Normally purchasing a car is very stressful, lengthy in..."

Normally purchasing a car is very stressful, lengthy in time and expensive. In the past I have been kept waiting and waiting, guessing at what was being put together for me. This time I worked with Dan Davis first on the internet, then by phone and then in person. Dan listened to what I wanted in a vehicle, what type of trade I had, the money available to put down and what I could afford monthly. When I went into the dealership, both Dan and his manager were personalble and professional. I never felt stressed, the car buying was done in a professional but easy manner. Randall Duff was excellent and I was in my new car before I knew it. I would recommend these very great folks to ANYONE!

Dan Davis, Randall Duff

vincent pas
3/14/2012

"Everyone, From my salesman Dan Davis,Terry Powell to..."

Everyone, From my salesman Dan Davis,Terry Powell to Randall Duff and Mr Garza made my Buying a new chevy truck at Bruce Lowrie a great experiance. I highly recomend Bruce Lowrie everyone made me feel right at home. Thanks to you all, Vince P

Dan Davis,Terry Powell, Randall Duff and Dan Garza

CamaroRocks
1/21/2012

"Bruce Lowrie service department is definitely top notch...."

Bruce Lowrie service department is definitely top notch. There is no comparison to other dealerships in the area. Doug Maloney, service manager, runs a superior department and is a great asset to the dealership. I recently brought my Corvette in for work and Zach took the time to research and accomplish the task to correct an electrical problem after another local dealership could not figure it out. Prices are extremely competitive also. In addition, Tim Ivy in parts is very friendly and knowledgeable. No matter what problems you have, he can help you get it done and get your car to run. I work for a large corporation and will continue to recommend Bruce Lowrie for new and used vehicle purchases as well as service.

Doug Maloney and Zach

Jessica0503
12/21/2011

"My wife and I just purchased a new Chevy Traverse from..."

My wife and I just purchased a new Chevy Traverse from Jim Gist.. It is the first NEW vehicle I have ever purchased. Jim made the entire experience very easy. Everyone that we dealt with at Bruce Lowerie was extremely nice and helpful! I have already recommended Jim to 2 different people and will continue to try adn send people his way! I like the fact that from now on I have a Chevy dealership that I can go to to purchase vehicles and know that I will be taken care of in a professional and helpful way!!! Thanks Jim and thanks Bruce Lowerie!!!!

Jim Gist

kkymmykay
12/18/2011

"Kelly Peterson is very customer oriented, he makes me..."

Kelly Peterson is very customer oriented, he makes me feel like I am family the minute I walk through the door. I WILL NEVER PURCHASE A VEHICLE FROM ANYONE ELSE BUT KELLY PETERSON. Thank You Kim Smith

Kelly Peterson

G1cajun
12/16/2011

"I bought a Certified Used Malibu 2010 from them a few..."

I bought a Certified Used Malibu 2010 from them a few months ago. After I drove it for a day I noticed it was pulling. I called my sales rep Kelly Peterson and he got the Service Manager to agree to do an alignment for free even though it's not under any type of warranty. I waited a few months before taking it in because I just don't live or work around the dealership. When I finally was able to bring it in they honored their agreement. I didn't have to re explain myself or have long conversations. I was surprised I didn't have to work for the repair. I was ready for it too. I am still shocked they didn't try to upsell me which is always annoying when someone finds mysterious problems with a car. They didn't do any of that stuff. They just fixed it. So easy. I will most likely be purchasing all my cars there from now on because good service is hard to find. People who just do the right thing and actually do more than just the right thing is even harder. CEO's, small business owners and motivators take note. It always starts at the top. Someone here must be encouraging this type of behavior and culture because it's not just one person. This is most likely a result of good leadership just as bad service can be a result of bad leadership. They figured out something here that works and it has earned my loyalty and trust.

Stuart Totz

matonya
11/26/2011

"Thanks to Jim Gist of Bruce Lowrie Chevrolet. I just..."

Thanks to Jim Gist of Bruce Lowrie Chevrolet. I just purchased the car of my dreams 2008 Cadillac CTS! Jim Gist was very patient w/ me stayed in constant contact even though im 500 miles away. Even when things wasn't going in my favor; he was honest,and determined to get me what I wanted. I never felt like I was talking to a Car Salesman. I felt like I was talking to a Friend. Business Manger Kelly Peterson very FRIENDLY. If your in the market for New/Used Chevrolet. Jim Gist is the man thats going to get you in the car you desire!!

Jim Gist, Kelly Peterson

shortfuse
10/27/2011

"Boone, Fort Worth Tx. the internet department was..."

Boone, Fort Worth Tx. the internet department was straight forward and honest this was my first truck that i have ever purchased from Bruce Lowrie Chevrolet and it was a great experience, my saleman Don Wells stayed after closing time to satify all my needs,by sending my truck out for the right color of leathers seats that i wanted thanks again i will truly recommend Bruce Lowrie to all my family and friends keep up the good work and you will never have to look for customers they will look for you. thanks again you have just made a customer for life. Oct. 26, 2011

DON WELLS, TERRY, AND SCOTT