Buckalew Chevrolet

Norman Frede Chevrolet

SCREWED,BLUED, AND TATOOED!
6/24/2016

"Liars and Thieves"

When I read some reviews about poor performance of a company, I have to wonder about the person who wrote the review. you can believe this with blind faith, that you would be better off going anywhere else than work with these folks. In fact RUN!!!!!!!!!!!! the service writers are too inexperienced and act like they are doing you a favor. as far as the mechanics, very inexperienced. the back of the shop is filthy mess and parts laying around. and to add insult to injury, items were stolen out of my vehicle. the list of the workers: 1) Donnie - does not know what is going on in the service depart and just make excuses. was supposed to get back to me but now is MIA! 2) Kevin - poorly trained and likes to hear himself talk. asked if they had an express service to put a filter and denied they did. to my surprise Express Service is listed on their website. 3) Noah - witnessed him rough housing the vehicle and has no clue about the vehicle or diagnosing. told the technician he would not change the filter unless he changed the housing. That is because he busted the housing, I was there when he did it. I got to pay for it. He knows nothing about diesels. then to add insult to injury, he stole items out of my vehicle. you are a real classless act! after 40 years, I see this dealership has not changed. Liars and Thieves - have no use for them!!!!!!!!!! if you are smart, RUN RUN RUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kevin, noah, donnie - all poor excuses of human beings

Manny
10/28/2015

"SERVICE DEPT STEVE THE SERVICE MANAGER"

****Please do a walk around on your vehicle when you leave it at there Service dept***** ****Check your White vehicle for the little dots in your paint that is rail dust and is covered by warranty*** I had my wife's vehicle in there Service dept for warranty items. First item was for rattle coming from the front bumper area. They called me two days later to tell me that they could not look at my rattle because the front bumper had a dent in it. I told them that my bumper did not have any damage when I drop it off . There service writer Rick did a walk around inspection and there was no damaged when I drop it off. Well today I got to speak with Steve Romine and he told me he was not covering the damaged. Second warranty item it was in for was rail dust. I went to pick it up after being told it was done but of course it was not done at all. Rick told me he was going to get his Manager Steve. Steve told me that they did it but I showed him where it was not done. he started to tell me that vehicle do not have rail dust any more. I told him that was impossible because vehicle are shipped by rail road car. Then I showed him all the other vehicle on there lot that have rail dust. He went on to tell me that warranty on pays them $15.00 to remove rail dust. It took them twice to fix the rail dust mean while i'm driving my new Chevy truck with a rattle.By the way if you have a WHITE VEHICLE look at your paint closely those little yellow/orange dot in it well that is rail dust and the dealer should warranty it.

Rick and Steve the service Manager

Pat & Debbie
7/22/2015

"New SUV purchase"

We would recommend Buckalew Chevrolet to anyone, because they are what every car dealership should be: top notch customer service from a company built on honesty and family values. We purchased a 2015 Tahoe and love it. Mona Hamby was our sales person and was a total pleasure to work with. The service we received from Mona Hamby was top notch PLUS she knew EVERYTHING about the features of the Tahoe. We've been buying vehicles from Buckalew Chevrolet for many years and would not think of going anywhere else. Pat & Debbie Davis

Mona Hamby

Dogggg
7/18/2015

"Great sales service"

We had a specific car color and interior that was hard to find in a short time frame and they got it done. Hernand Hernandez did the research, made the calls, and got the car we wanted for a great price! From the secretary that took our call all the way up to the gen manager Barry Millenson was just a great experience.

Camero
7/15/2015

"No communication for six weeks "

Left car on may 14.....no communication from service dept for six weeks except for two times I called. Investigated my concerns, said they could not fix, and gave car back to me exactly as it, and did not even get a quote from body shop as I requested. They did give me a loaner, and replace carpet. I was very Ill and could not bombard them with calls...they obviously did not care about contacting me. Second bad experience here. Would never ever ever use again !!! In what universe is it ok to not contact a customer for six weeks, regardless if what else is going on ?

Not adding names

monica6710
7/07/2015

"Great buying experience!"

We had been shopping for a 2015 Chevy Tahoe for a few months. When we went into Buckalew to look at the Tahoe's, Hernand helped us. He showed us several Tahoe's and took us on a test drive. We came in several times to see Hernand he never pressured us. He went out of his way to show us several Tahoe's. When we finally decided to buy our Tahoe he was there to help us all the way through getting us a great deal! Hernand went over and beyond for us making sure we got exactly what we wanted. Thank you Buckalew and Hernand Hernandez! Monica Sullivan

New Tahoe
7/05/2015

"2 weeks?!!!!!"

Made appt for 2015 Tahoe to have a/c charged, a wash & detail, plastic trim on steering wheel replaced, front side windows tinted, and 2 tires replaced under warranty due to damage. When they took vehicle to have windows tinted, they damaged another tire! Picked up nail apparently? So 3 tires replaced. The steering wheel trim was NOT replaced. They took 2 weeks!!! Within reason all maint takes time. But not 2 weeks for what needed to be done!

?

aborondy
3/11/2015

"Rescued My Family's Spring Break"

Three hours from home on a trip and our 2009 Tahoe starts act up causing some serious hinderance to our driving plans. I did a little research and found the problem may be covered under a previous recall. I showed up at the dealer at 8:30 on a Wednesday and was out by 10:30! The problem ( throttle position sensor) was covered indeed by the recall and I paid $0! Now back to our vacation!

Beverly

Harvey P
12/26/2014

"Defrauding elderly and women by deceit. "

My 87 year old mother took her car to Buckalew service because a warning light came on her car's dash. They told her that it would cost "thousands of dollars" to repair her Buick. And that she "needed a new car". When she refused to speak to a salesperson they sent her away. She had me look at her car and it only needed a $20 dollar water pump, nothing else. Her car still runs very well to this day. I called the dealership to complain and Donnie Buckalew could not have cared less about attempted defrauding people who came to his dealership/service department for repairs. Seems they prey on women and elderly for their sustenance. Will never do business there again, nor will my family. How many others have been ripped off by this place?

Donnie Buckalew

RBT2
12/14/2014

"Excellent personal service!!!"

I can't say enough good things. The personal service that Hernand Hernandez gave us is by far the best we've ever had. He was beyond helpful. My wife and I arrived at the dealership late, with our two young sons, and at no time did we ever feel rushed. Even when it came time to visit with the financing guy, we were still treated very well. I recommended Hernand to my mom for her recent purchase and she had the same great experience my wife and I had. Everyone we dealt with was very family friendly. Anyone who is in the market for either buying or leasing a vehicle would do themself a favor buy dealing with Hernand.