Buckalew Chevrolet

1100 I-45 at Gladstell, Conroe, Texas 77304

Makes: Chevrolet|Service Center

Buckalew Chevrolet
Buckalew Chevrolet Info

"Very Very bad service department. "

They had a recall on our Chevy, we took it in and had it serviced. They DID NOT repair our car. They actually broke the part they were supposed to be fixing, and now they REFUSE to fix it. HORRIBLE service, I will never buy from this company and you can bet I will let everyone know that they are RUDE, and refused to fix an issue that THEY BROKE! What a bad place to do business.

Multiple Employees

"Warranty Work"

I took my Chevrolet Silverado in for a few minor things to be fixed on the morning of Novermber 3. I dropped vehicle off at about 7:30 am. My service writer Nick took the information and stated he would contact me to inform me of the work. At about 11:30 am, I called to check status of repairs and was going to ask if I would need to leave it overnight and obtain a rental. NIck never returned my call, I ended up calling him 8 times over the course of the day and left several voicemails checking the status of my vehicle. Didnt mind it staying overnight, I just needed to be informed if a rental was necessary. They close @ 7 and I called for the 9th time about 6:00. Talked with another service advisor and they actually had to yell at Nick across the service department to ask if the vehicle had to stay overnight. Well, it did. Also Nick stated there were no rentals available and it was too late to call Enterprise, etc. So I had to pick up my vehicle with no repairs done, but more importantly no communication at all from Nick. Extremely dissatisfied with Buckalew Chevrolet and Nick. Will never return there but wanted to leave this review in the case anyone else is going there.

Nick Franzone

"I took my Chevy Cruze in for an oil change and tire..."

I took my Chevy Cruze in for an oil change and tire rotation. When they were done, no one came to go over their additional findings with me. They just handed me my paperwork and said thanks. I had asked Cordale to be sure and ask them to check my brakes and brake fluid oil cbecause I had three different service lights coming on. I knew they wouldn't be able to fix it right then, but at least would know what needed to be done on another date. Well, they obviously didn't check anything because the lights still came on after I left. I took it back by the following Monday and they checked the brake fluid and said it was low. They wanted to write up a ticket on it and charge me over $100 but I couldn't do that. So they finally decided to just fill the fluid up and see if that took care of it, and it did. Also, there was a nail in my tire on the day I had my oil changed and no one bothered to tell me about it. I had to read through my paperwork and find where it said that, after driving to work all week. It would really be nice if they would send someone out to go over the findings with the customer before sending you home. Other dealerships do this. I will not go back to this dealership.

Cordale and service staff.

"My wife and I went in to this dealership and had the best..."

My wife and I went in to this dealership and had the best experience we have ever had. Everyone was so friendly and never did we feel our salesperson was pressuring us to buy. He went over all the features of the Malibu with us. He showed us two different trim levels and really explained the option differences. When we made our decision to purchase he went over all the figures and explained all the fees and taxes. I would strongly recommend Buckalew to anyone who would like to have a pleasant buying experience.

Jeff R.

"It took them four days to even look at my car!! Then..."

It took them four days to even look at my car!! Then another two days to fix it. The problem was under warranty but they said I needed to have something else done and it wasn't under warranty which would cost $200.00. I agreed to it. Went to pick up my vehicle and they wanted $500.00. I'm still fighting with them.

Jeff

"Took my 2008 Avalanche in for service, warranty work. I..."

Took my 2008 Avalanche in for service, warranty work. I have had my car serviced at Buckalew before. I bought this vehicle used from Ms. Mona Hamby at this dealership. Outstanding service and sales folks. This company makes you feel at home. While having my vehicle serviced I toured the lot with Ms. Hamby and was shown the 2013 Chevrolet Avalanche, last year for this model. Black Diamond, well I was smitten. Bought one and left my other in the shop. I will pick it up later because it is such a great machine I don't want to part with it. This " Black Diamond" is a fantastic automobile. Great service and the sales and finance department was fast, smooth no hitches no gitty-ups. Just plain good folks to work with. The owner introduced himself , again to thank me for the business. I would not hesitate to recommend this dealership to anyone. Jon Winsette Amarillo, Texas.

Beverly, Greg and Mona

"Beverly in the service department at Bucklew Chevrolet..."

Beverly in the service department at Bucklew Chevrolet was very rude. Said that our warranty on our pre certified vehicle, we just bought in December 2011, was expired. I told her we purchased the vehicle with the 12 Month/12,000 miles bumper to bumper and she told us she could only go with what was on her computer and we would have to pay for our service. We asked if there was anything she could do to address the problem with Mac Haik, and she said that was our job. Overall interpretation of her attitude was she did not care to assist us and wanted to charge us. Why would I trust her with my vehicle? A simple call to Mac Haik, by us, to Lee Roy, sales manager, fixed the problem in a matter of minutes. Of course we will have Mac Haik, who is on the other side of town from us, service our vehicle. Boo Beverly!

Beverly - in Service

"Mr. Koukas came very highly recommended to us and we were..."

Mr. Koukas came very highly recommended to us and we were not disappointed. He was personable and very easy to talk with. Jimmy went above and beyond in serving us in our indecision and even come in to work with us on his day off!!! Unfortunately we did not purchase a car from Buckalew Chevrolet but we certainly can see ourselves purchasing one from them in the future. With each visit we were met with a smiling staff and an extremely clean and appealing environment.

Jimmy Koukas

"As we pulled into a parking space in front of Buckalew..."

As we pulled into a parking space in front of Buckalew Chevy, the so called seasoned professional car salesman was stalking us in front of our car waiting on us to step out of the vehicle (vehicle still runnig mind you). We were preyed upon as soon as we stepped out by him going after the wife and little ones that were with me. We did find the type of vehicle we wanted and finally purchased at another dealership in town but the vultures could not bring the price down more than a few dollars below that internet price (laughing out loud). The sales rep. with his diamond encrusted "sticking it to the customer" car dealer super bowl ring looked smugly at me and sir this is the best that we can do. I went to a competitor in town and promptly bought the same vehicle with better mileage, warrant and it was "certified" (the other was not) for a better price (approximately $4000.00 cheaper). I will not be returning to the shark infested waters of the Buckalew parking lot anytime in the near future to purchase a vehicle.

Vulture

"My husband went there after a LOOONG day of shopping at..."

My husband went there after a LOOONG day of shopping at every car dealer around. The staff was extremely friendly, did not try to sell us something we didn't want and took us ot exactly what we were asking for. They gave us a decent amount for our trade and gave it to us straight on everything dealing with the sale. Even the financing. Needless to say - a Buckalew vehicle is in our driveway tonight. I have never come on to something like this to write a review - but this shows how extremely satisfied we are.