Buckalew Chevrolet

Norman Frede Chevrolet

Pat & Debbie
7/22/2015

"New SUV purchase"

We would recommend Buckalew Chevrolet to anyone, because they are what every car dealership should be: top notch customer service from a company built on honesty and family values. We purchased a 2015 Tahoe and love it. Mona Hamby was our sales person and was a total pleasure to work with. The service we received from Mona Hamby was top notch PLUS she knew EVERYTHING about the features of the Tahoe. We've been buying vehicles from Buckalew Chevrolet for many years and would not think of going anywhere else. Pat & Debbie Davis

Mona Hamby

Dogggg
7/18/2015

"Great sales service"

We had a specific car color and interior that was hard to find in a short time frame and they got it done. Hernand Hernandez did the research, made the calls, and got the car we wanted for a great price! From the secretary that took our call all the way up to the gen manager Barry Millenson was just a great experience.

Camero
7/15/2015

"No communication for six weeks "

Left car on may 14.....no communication from service dept for six weeks except for two times I called. Investigated my concerns, said they could not fix, and gave car back to me exactly as it, and did not even get a quote from body shop as I requested. They did give me a loaner, and replace carpet. I was very Ill and could not bombard them with calls...they obviously did not care about contacting me. Second bad experience here. Would never ever ever use again !!! In what universe is it ok to not contact a customer for six weeks, regardless if what else is going on ?

Not adding names

monica6710
7/07/2015

"Great buying experience!"

We had been shopping for a 2015 Chevy Tahoe for a few months. When we went into Buckalew to look at the Tahoe's, Hernand helped us. He showed us several Tahoe's and took us on a test drive. We came in several times to see Hernand he never pressured us. He went out of his way to show us several Tahoe's. When we finally decided to buy our Tahoe he was there to help us all the way through getting us a great deal! Hernand went over and beyond for us making sure we got exactly what we wanted. Thank you Buckalew and Hernand Hernandez! Monica Sullivan

New Tahoe
7/05/2015

"2 weeks?!!!!!"

Made appt for 2015 Tahoe to have a/c charged, a wash & detail, plastic trim on steering wheel replaced, front side windows tinted, and 2 tires replaced under warranty due to damage. When they took vehicle to have windows tinted, they damaged another tire! Picked up nail apparently? So 3 tires replaced. The steering wheel trim was NOT replaced. They took 2 weeks!!! Within reason all maint takes time. But not 2 weeks for what needed to be done!

?

aborondy
3/11/2015

"Rescued My Family's Spring Break"

Three hours from home on a trip and our 2009 Tahoe starts act up causing some serious hinderance to our driving plans. I did a little research and found the problem may be covered under a previous recall. I showed up at the dealer at 8:30 on a Wednesday and was out by 10:30! The problem ( throttle position sensor) was covered indeed by the recall and I paid $0! Now back to our vacation!

Beverly

Harvey P
12/26/2014

"Defrauding elderly and women by deceit. "

My 87 year old mother took her car to Buckalew service because a warning light came on her car's dash. They told her that it would cost "thousands of dollars" to repair her Buick. And that she "needed a new car". When she refused to speak to a salesperson they sent her away. She had me look at her car and it only needed a $20 dollar water pump, nothing else. Her car still runs very well to this day. I called the dealership to complain and Donnie Buckalew could not have cared less about attempted defrauding people who came to his dealership/service department for repairs. Seems they prey on women and elderly for their sustenance. Will never do business there again, nor will my family. How many others have been ripped off by this place?

Donnie Buckalew

RBT2
12/14/2014

"Excellent personal service!!!"

I can't say enough good things. The personal service that Hernand Hernandez gave us is by far the best we've ever had. He was beyond helpful. My wife and I arrived at the dealership late, with our two young sons, and at no time did we ever feel rushed. Even when it came time to visit with the financing guy, we were still treated very well. I recommended Hernand to my mom for her recent purchase and she had the same great experience my wife and I had. Everyone we dealt with was very family friendly. Anyone who is in the market for either buying or leasing a vehicle would do themself a favor buy dealing with Hernand.

Christieloop
11/07/2014

"Very Very bad service department. "

They had a recall on our Chevy, we took it in and had it serviced. They DID NOT repair our car. They actually broke the part they were supposed to be fixing, and now they REFUSE to fix it. HORRIBLE service, I will never buy from this company and you can bet I will let everyone know that they are RUDE, and refused to fix an issue that THEY BROKE! What a bad place to do business.

Multiple Employees

cakincer
11/03/2014

"Warranty Work"

I took my Chevrolet Silverado in for a few minor things to be fixed on the morning of Novermber 3. I dropped vehicle off at about 7:30 am. My service writer Nick took the information and stated he would contact me to inform me of the work. At about 11:30 am, I called to check status of repairs and was going to ask if I would need to leave it overnight and obtain a rental. NIck never returned my call, I ended up calling him 8 times over the course of the day and left several voicemails checking the status of my vehicle. Didnt mind it staying overnight, I just needed to be informed if a rental was necessary. They close @ 7 and I called for the 9th time about 6:00. Talked with another service advisor and they actually had to yell at Nick across the service department to ask if the vehicle had to stay overnight. Well, it did. Also Nick stated there were no rentals available and it was too late to call Enterprise, etc. So I had to pick up my vehicle with no repairs done, but more importantly no communication at all from Nick. Extremely dissatisfied with Buckalew Chevrolet and Nick. Will never return there but wanted to leave this review in the case anyone else is going there.

Nick Franzone