Bud Brown Volkswagen

925 North Rawhide Drive,
Olathe, Kansas 66061
Bud Brown Volkswagen Info
About Bud Brown Volkswagen

Bud Brown Volkswagen offers an excellent selection of automotive products and services to our Kansas City area customers. For your convenience, our Volkswagen-Certified technicians provide award-winning auto repair in Olathe, KS, six days a week, and we offer our shuttle service Monday through Friday for our customers in order to provide even more convenience. From quality new Volkswagen vehicles to used cars, we know anyone looking for a vehicle in Kansas City will likely find what they want at our dealership. Our services include trusted Volkswagen car repair, original Volkswagen parts and financing to help our customers purchase the car of their dreams. One visit here and you'll understand that there is a difference in buying a car no matter from where you are driving. Call Bud Brown Volkswagen at 913-254-0100 or come visit us in person. We're conveniently located at 925 North Rawhide Drive and look forward to assisting you with all of your automotive needs!

About Bud Brown Volkswagen Learn More

Liddy2015
4/07/2015

"Best dealership in Olathe!"

I have been searching for a car to fit my needs for about 3 months. I had never considered buying a Volkswagen because I have always had either GM or Chrysler vehicles. However, I stopped by the lot expecting to drive through and not find anything like I had on the other lots. I was approached by a manager, Smokey. My first thought was 'here we go, another salesman' but to my surprise he asked what I was interested in and gave me some information to make an educated purchase. I eventually met with Missy McConnell. She is by far the BEST salesperson I have ever encountered. She is super friendly, funny, easy to get along with and her best quality: she is more concerned with her customer's satisfaction than she is selling a car. She invested her afternoon into finding a car I liked. (I test drove several because I am picky!) Her patience is amazing and if I ever need a car in the next few years I will be buying from her again! Also, Bobby in Finance is hilarious, as well as, very professional. He explained every detail. option, and incentive and I left his office with a full understanding of the purchase agreement. There were no 'hidden' fees to negotiate, like with other dealers. He was up front and honest and I appreciated his integrity.

Bobby

new buyer
4/06/2015

"easy deal"

Nice easy experience, treated me right and got a good deal. All of the people there were very nice and easy going. Didn't feel any pressure at all.

ctb
4/04/2015

"So happy!"

I just purchased a car from Bud Brown and I wanted to go on record as saying that these guys are great! They are professional, courteous, kind and thorough. I honestly felt as though they wanted me to get the best deal possible and have a wonderful car buying experience and they succeeded. I left feeling as though I was part of the Bud Brown family and I look forward to doing business with them again. Christina

jhassiv
4/02/2015

"Mike and my car"

My wife and I traveled from out of town to purchase a gli autobahn. I worked with Smokey and Mike. This was without a doubt the best experience I've ever had in purchasing a vehicle. Mike was an absolute joy to work with. He was professional in how he treated us, knowledgeable about every question I had on the vehicle and most importantly to us, he was personable. He really went out of his way to make us comfortable in the sales process. He came in on his day off to help us finalize the sale! That makes me feel a little guilty but am I glad he did. I will recommend your dealership based upon not only a vehicle which exceeded all our expectations, but mostly because of how wonderful it was in working with Mike. Thank you KC! Go Broncos though ;)

Mark
4/01/2015

"An excellent car buying experience"

I recently purchased a new car from Bud Brown VW and I have nothing but positive things to say about everyone that assisted me. I never felt like anyone was trying to pressure me into a decision and the staff at Bud Brown was willing to work with me in negotiating a good price. Mike Motley was great to deal with and very helpful in showing me all the features on my new car. Missy McConnell was also very personable and knowledgeable during my test drive. Overall, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Bud Brown VW. Thanks again to both Missy and Mike!

Joe & Jan
3/30/2015

"A Great Day!!"

Janet & I went to Bud Brown in 2010 after I was just released from a 120 day hospital stay at Kindred Wound Care Center. At the dealership we were met by Missy McConnell. After being briefed on the different models we chose to take a ride in the TDI Jetta Sportwagon We worked out a trade with our Lincoln LT and drove it home the next morning.. We have just turned over 70,000 miles and have figured the mileage on every gallon of fuel & it's been great. We want to thank Missy & all the nice people at Bud Brown for our great experience with the 2011 VW we traded for. It has not a squeak or rattle at all. Janet & I hope to see her again when it's time to trade again.. Joe & Janet McElwain

ksabat3
3/28/2015

"Excellent car shopping experience!"

My daughter and I are very grateful to Mike and Steve for their help and guidance. They listened to our needs and worked hard to get us to the right vehicle. As our sales person, Mike was very personable, knowledgeable, patient, and trustworthy. It was my daughters first car buying experience. She was pleasantly surprised and learned a lot that will help her in the future. As a car buyer and father, I felt like we were working with the right people. Highly recommended!

Dawn Heiman
3/27/2015

"Great car buying experience"

We are very pleased we purchased our VW from Mike Motley at Bud Brown. He was great, and we love our car. We were never pushed into our decision. The office staff was also very helpful. Thanks Mike.

Bartender
3/22/2015

"Excellent, as usual."

I have purchased many cars over the years from Bud Brown, now Phil Brown. Phil wasn't in, and I walked in in jeans and cowboy boots and was treated like I had walked in in a business suit and mink coat by Andre. He was excellent at finding exactly what I wanted, let me take it home overnight, and made a special trip in the next day to make sure the sale went smoothly, which of course, it did. I have sent friends to Bud Brown and they have all had the same experience!!!!

crashmstr
3/19/2015

"Bought a new 2015 GTI"

I felt welcomed from the start as I walked up and was asked what they could do for me. I was then matched up with a salesperson (Eric) who fit just perfectly with us and the car we wanted to look at. It took no time at all to get into the test drive, and Eric even reminded me of a few things I wanted to test regarding the phone hookup (caller ID with contacts from my phone). Once I was ready to buy, I received a trade-in offer I was very happy with and before too long, drove away happy in my new GTI. Also, as a side note: they carry the same high performance all-season tire that I had been buying on my previous car (and really liked), and their price is about the same as what I was paying from an internet vendor plus shipping and a specialty installer. So while it won't be soon, I know where I'll get my next tires, too.

Reviews of Missy  McConnell