Bud Brown Volkswagen

Bud Brown Volkswagen

Call
Bud Brown Volkswagen Info
About Bud Brown Volkswagen

Bud Brown Volkswagen offers an excellent selection of automotive products and services to our Kansas City area customers. For your convenience, our Volkswagen-Certified technicians provide award-winning auto repair in Olathe, KS, six days a week, and we offer our shuttle service Monday through Friday for our customers in order to provide even more convenience. From quality new Volkswagen vehicles to used cars, we know anyone looking for a vehicle in Kansas City will likely find what they want at our dealership. Our services include trusted Volkswagen car repair, original Volkswagen parts and financing to help our customers purchase the car of their dreams. One visit here and you'll understand that there is a difference in buying a car no matter from where you are driving. Call Bud Brown Volkswagen at 866-308-0199 or come visit us in person. We're conveniently located at 925 North Rawhide Drive and look forward to assisting you with all of your automotive needs!

About Bud Brown Volkswagen Learn More

"Always amazing "

Missy is always amazing. She and jake the service writer are the reason I keep coming back. I will continue to do business only here.

"Wonderful car buying experience"

The customer service experience at Bud Brown was wonderful. They found a car that was just what I was looking for at a great price, and have been following up every once in a while to make sure that I'm still enjoying my vehicle. I had a little issue with the vehicle right at the very beginning, but when I went back the people at the service center identified it as a software setting that had been flipped because the software was updated on the car. They had me in and out in 5 minutes, so it was no big deal at all. Overall, absolutely wonderful experience.

"Easiest Car Buying Experience Ever"

This was a very stress-free car buying experience. I originally went in to "just look". Our salesman respected our wishes. Then we came back 2 days later to test drive. Again, efficient service; no pressure. I felt like I had control over my own shopping and ultimate buying experience. Felt confident with the answers my salesman provided. He was the perfect balance between friendly and professional. It was a spectacular buying experience.

Eric Shaver

"wonderful experience! great place to buy a car!"

i was very happy with the service that bud brown had to offer me. Grant Fisher, helped me find the best car for me, he did everything he could in his power to make sure i was able to get my car! it was very clean and shiny. i am overjoyed with my car! thank you bud Brown

"Thank You"

The entire team at Bud Brown worked hard to ensure I got my new GTI at a fair price and at a good interest rate. They also gave me a good offer on my trade in. Everyone worked hard to ensure I was fully satisfied with my purchase. My salesman, Joel, especially went above and beyond to make sure that I drove away happy.

"Car shopping made easy"

Recently bought a used car and I can say that it was the simplest car purchase I have ever done so far. Thanks to Dominic Ishmael, Joel Presnell and Toby Smith, they made me walk out of Bud Brown Volkswagen with 100% satisfaction. They even promised to change a defect on the tire that was found at the last minute. I would highly recommend this dealer to any car enthusiasts. I will definitely come back in the future.

"Great salesman, no pressure, great experience"

Eric Shaver is a great salesman! Little to no pressure, informative and friendly. I would return to him when its time to trade. Frank in the finance department was not exceptionally helpful and as a woman talked down to me and I honestly contemplated not getting the car. I felt that I was clear in not wanting to purchase an extended warranty and I was made to feel as if I was making a huge mistake by not getting that. If I return to this dealership I would make sure not to work with Frank again.

Eric Shaver

"I NEVER HAD SUCH A BAD EXPERIENCE AT ANY DEALERSHIP BEFORE "

Hello, I really hope this email to be delivered to the owner or the General Manager of Bud Brown VW. I had a super bad experience yesterday ( 10/4/14) at Bud Brown VW. I originally went to the dealership to purchase a Certified Pre-owned VW Passat SE V 6 on 9/29/15. The car was not there, since a manager drove it home. So I went back yesterday @1:15 PM. I test drove the car, and I told Andre Bonhomme that I like it. In the mean time, Andre gathered my trade in info. So we went back inside. Andre got my car key as well, which was fine. Anyway, after a while waiting Andre came back with an offer. So,the offer is; $6,300.00 for my trade in. This is, Toyota Camry LE 2011 with 48,000 miles with clean title and very good condition. So, I told Andre that is unacceptable offer, as my car trade in value on KBB or anywhere else is well over $11,000.00. So, he looked it up on line. Andre was shocked as he saw that my car trad in value is $11,500.00. So, he wasn't able to justify the large discrepancy in the price. The other thing is that the VW is being advertised on Bud Brown's web site that has only 4,200 mile, but in fact, since the car is being driven by a manager everyday to his home in Independence, now it has over 5,200 mile. When I told Andre, he just ignored me and said: well, it is what is! So, Andre went back to the finance room to play with numbers. Then he came back. Now they increased my trade in to $10,300.00 (still unacceptable). The sad part is that, Andre or the finance person didn't bother to apologizes or give me a reasoning as to why they valued my car @ $6,300.00 ($4000.00 less) the first time. At this point, I was very disappointed, however,I still wanted to make a deal and purchase the car. So they played with numbers one more time, but I think neither Andre nor the finance guy were interested any more to make the deal happen,so I told Andre that's not going to work. So, when I was ready to leave I asked Andre for my car key. He went to get my car, and came back with the key about 10 minutes later. So gave me the car key, and told me go get you car, it is in the back. I started walking toward the used car area, but couldn't see my car. So, I used the "Panic Alarm" to be able to locate my car. It's very odd and unprofessional that they drove my car for a test drive, but they couldn't park it where I parked originally or at least park it closer so I didn't have to wonder around in the lot and look for my car. I don't believe that one or two unprofessional employee can represent an organization as a whole, however, I DO believe that the guidelines are based upon top managers view, which in this case is not in your favor. I NEVER HAD SUCH A BAD EXPERIENCE AT ANY DEALERSHIP BEFORE IN MY LIFE. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE WITH ANY STANDARDS. UNPROFESSIONAL SALES PERSON AS WELL AS STAFF. I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED THAT I WASTED SO MUCH OF MY VALUABLE TIME TRYING TO GIVE YOU BUSINESS.

Bud Brown Volkswagen responded to this review

October 20, 2014

Bud Brown Volkswagen wrote on 10/14/2014 5:40:20 PM: Good afternoon Anooshfar Farbod, I have tried to contact you by phone, with no luck, regarding the DealeRater review that you recently submitted. It appears that there was some miscommunication in dealing with the value of your trade. We indeed initially offered you $10,000 for your vehicle. The $6,300 is actually your trade equity since there is still an outstanding balance of $3,700 that we would need to payoff to your bank. Our final offer was $10,500; however, I sense there was still some confusion regarding the value of your trade. Bud Brown Volkswagen utilizes an on-line pricing strategy and we use software that actually searches the web for similar vehicles. It searches by sale price, equipment, and year. We then apply this information to the price of our vehicles. Our goal is to be able to price every vehicle in the lower third of all the similar vehicles available. That way, we know we have priced our car aggressively. In the case of the V6 Passat you were looking at, we have the 2nd lowest similar equipped certified Passat within 500 miles of our location. I apologize that we were not able to consummate a deal with you; however, I feel that our sale price on the V6 Passat is fair, and that there was some miscommunication on the true value of your trade in. I wish you the best of luck in your pursuit of a new vehicle. Please contact me directly to discuss the details. Steve Everhart General Sales Manger Bud Brown Volkswagen severhart@budbrown.com

"Awful attempt at trying to purchase a vehicle. "

If you are looking for a dealer that does not want to communicate with you then this is the dealership for you. Also if your looking to pay more money for your new vehicle this is also your dealership. Simple and painless is not in this dealerships vocabulary.

"Erwin Diaz"

Thanks to Grant Fisher I had a great experience looking for my next car. Grant really helped me a lot to found my dream car He is very friendly and helpful with any question you ask,and of course I recommend Grant Fisher to buy your next car. Thanks again Grant Fisher and Bud Brown VW.

Grant Fisher