Bud Brown Volkswagen

Product Specialist

August 16, 2017

"Excellent Customer Support"

- Dan Cook

We owned a 2013 Passat TDI and had our service work preformed there with excellent results and courteous service. We decided to participate in the Buyback program due to the emissions issue. Missy McConnell was our contact that helped us with that process. She was wonderful to deal with and very helpful through out the entire process. She has High integrity and did everything she said she would do in a timely manner. Her follow through was excellent! I would recommend anyone looking to purchase a Volkswagen contact Missy, you will be treated excellent. If I could give Missy a sixth star for her personal service I would.

Missy McConnell

August 14, 2017

"Great Customer service"

- SuperDad 101

We were looking for a very specific Tiguan for my daughter, Richard and Phil went out of their way to find one that matched spot on to what we were looking for. I would definitely shop here again.

Phil Brown
Other Employees : Richard Collins

August 13, 2017

""Pleasurable experience""

- red bug

This was the first time that I purchased a car over the internet. Bud Brown VW had the specific car I was looking for listed on Auto Trader. I contacted Smokey Peters (Internet Manager) and he answered all my questions and if he didn't know the answer, he would find out and got the information back to me. After we agreed on a price, we set up an appointment with Max Harrell for Saturday morning since we were driving from Northwest Illinois. We arrived late Friday afternoon and Max told us to come in yet that afternoon. Max showed us the car which was exactly as advertised. Max and Kevin Irish proceeded to process the paperwork even though it meant staying after closing hours. Everyone on staff was very friendly and made you feel at home and like you had been a customer for years. Since it was after the dinner hour when we finished, they gave us several suggestions to some excellent restaurants in the area.

Max Harrell