Bud Brown Volkswagen

Product Specialist

December 05, 2016

"2017 Passat Lease"

- Nicholas Ross

Victor helped my father and I throughout our leasing process and was very incitful and friendly. I would recommend him to family and friends who are looking for new cars.

December 04, 2016

"Excellent Customer Focus, low pressure environment"

- Wrangler2012

I had a great experience at Bud Brown. Although I was buying a used car (not a Volkswagen product), they still took great care of me and I appreciated the experience. I will be looking at their inventory in the future when it is time to replace our other vehicle.

November 13, 2016

"Professional, fast GTI buying experience"

- GTIdriver7

My new 2017 GTI Autobahn is the third new VW I've purchased from Bud Brown VW. Missy McConnell and the finance department went out of their way to meet my numbers for trade value, interest rate and discount off MSRP on the deal. Comfortable sales process, allowing me to go home overnight and think about it. Bigger discount off sticker price than any other dealer in the KC area, plus the peace of mind of the Bud Brown Lifetime Powertrain Warranty. I really appreciate getting to speak with the owner Phil Brown when taking delivery of my new GTI.

New 2016 Volkswagen Touareg, $59005