Bud Brown Volkswagen

925 North Rawhide Drive,
Olathe, Kansas 66061
Bud Brown Volkswagen Info
About Bud Brown Volkswagen

Bud Brown Volkswagen offers an excellent selection of automotive products and services to our Kansas City area customers. For your convenience, our Volkswagen-Certified technicians provide award-winning auto repair in Olathe, KS, six days a week, and we offer our shuttle service Monday through Friday for our customers in order to provide even more convenience. From quality new Volkswagen vehicles to used cars, we know anyone looking for a vehicle in Kansas City will likely find what they want at our dealership. Our services include trusted Volkswagen car repair, original Volkswagen parts and financing to help our customers purchase the car of their dreams. One visit here and you'll understand that there is a difference in buying a car no matter from where you are driving. Call Bud Brown Volkswagen at 913-254-0100 or come visit us in person. We're conveniently located at 925 North Rawhide Drive and look forward to assisting you with all of your automotive needs!

About Bud Brown Volkswagen Learn More

Amy
7/29/2015

"Great Service"

Jake is Awesome! Made the process of getting a vehicle easy and quick. Very personable and made our buying experience actually fun. We never leased a car before and he was very knowledgable and knew a lot about the car we wanted. Would definitely recommend him. Toby helped us with financing and was great to work with. Overall excellent service from the minute we walked in the door.

Luis
7/29/2015

"Best informative buying experience"

Last Saturday, after a lot of considerations to replace or not to replace my old Toyota Highlander, I went to Bud Brown with the intention to get information of what would be my best choices for a new car. I have to say that I am very illiterate when it comes to cars. I met with Andre and the first thing he did was to thoroughly explained the different models. His level of knowledge on the product was superb and he catered to me personally explaining every detail until I was satisfied. This is my first car I've bought in the last 13 years, so having a person like Andre made my car shopping experience less stressful.

Carbot_3000

"Easy buying experience"

I was looking to upgrade from my Golf TDI to a used, newer version. I found just what I was looking for via the internet. I contacted Smokey Peters, the internet manager via email and set upa time to test drive the car. Smokey met me when I arrived and introduced me to Jake Gilliam who would be my salesman. I did a test drive, liked the car and decided to buy that afternoon. The whole process went smoothly and I drove away with my new to me car. Later that night I realized I had forgotten my garage door opener in my old car. I left a message for Jake who was already off work but called me back and said he would grab it first thing the next day before it disappeared.

Shu14
7/27/2015

"Better than the average dealership"

We were looking for a Touareg and Bud Brown had the one we wanted. The sales staff particularly Dave Shelton, worked hard to get us the best deal for our trade and explain the new car. We really felt like Dave was trying to know us and seemed to care about all of the small details. We have bought several cars and an experience like this is great to have.

Adolf
7/27/2015

"Even the sales manager made things simple and easy! "

Grant Fisher was very kind and informational. He spent more then ample time working with my mom on every aspect of the car. He went out of his way to do this things. Mom loves the car!!!

Happily retired
7/25/2015

"Looking for a good deal to trade my 06 Passat"

Shelton was on the lookout for me. I met with him to review slightly used cars to replace my Passat. We looked at the inventory of Beetles and Jettas, which I had already determined would be my first choices. Dave was very thorough and honest, and I settled on a 2012 Beetle. We negotiated a deal which I feel is very fair and works with my budget.

Will H
7/18/2015

"College grad searching for used car"

Very helpful in finding me a car in my defined price range that met all my needs. No sense of pressure, not overbearing--very relaxed throughout entire buying process.

Khughes
7/17/2015

"Low pressure and great service"

Came into Bud Brown VW looking to get out of a seven year old car and wanting to get a newer/less used car. (Hoped to get a 2012-2013 and less than 55,000 miles) what we got was a 2015 with only 24k miles and the payments we could afford. Grant asked the right questions of us and gave us honest answers. Grant and Bobby stayed after close to ensure we got the deal done. The next day, Bobby, called my wife and told her a better finance offer came in after we left. We came back in and signed new papers to a lower interest rate and lower monthly payments. Thanks to everyone at Bud Brown Volkswagen! We will make sure the people we know that are looking for cars will know how good of an experience we had. We will visit again when we need another vehicle ourselves!

Bobby Larkin-Finance

Artsymom
7/17/2015

"Everone was helpful. It is the quickest car buy we had. "

Eric Shaver was so friendly and helpful. The manager came out to sweeten the deal. Toby in finance was very helpful. My car died and I got me a new car the same day. I really wanted this Passat because we drove one in California last year.

Skinspro
7/15/2015

"Good experience. "

Jake was very sincere in his job. He worked very well in selling his vehicle. Everyone I worked with were very knowledgeable and easy to work with.

Reviews of Michael Motley