Bud Brown Volkswagen

925 North Rawhide Drive,
Olathe, Kansas 66061
Bud Brown Volkswagen Info
About Bud Brown Volkswagen

Bud Brown Volkswagen offers an excellent selection of automotive products and services to our Kansas City area customers. For your convenience, our Volkswagen-Certified technicians provide award-winning auto repair in Olathe, KS, six days a week, and we offer our shuttle service Monday through Friday for our customers in order to provide even more convenience. From quality new Volkswagen vehicles to used cars, we know anyone looking for a vehicle in Kansas City will likely find what they want at our dealership. Our services include trusted Volkswagen car repair, original Volkswagen parts and financing to help our customers purchase the car of their dreams. One visit here and you'll understand that there is a difference in buying a car no matter from where you are driving. Call Bud Brown Volkswagen at 913-254-0100 or come visit us in person. We're conveniently located at 925 North Rawhide Drive and look forward to assisting you with all of your automotive needs!

About Bud Brown Volkswagen Learn More

smithette214
8/31/2015

"Easiest Car Purchase Ever"

My husband I just purchased a new Passat at Bud Brown Volkswagen. Our sales guy Grant was awesome. He told us everything we could possibly know about the car and worked to get us a fair deal. Financing was a breeze. Everyone we met at the dealership were friendly and knowledgeable. We will absolutely return there to buy our next vehicle.

JMO
8/27/2015

"Look no further for a VW Dealer!"

Our daughter is getting ready to turn 17 so I am giving my 2001 Altima to her. So, I had the daunting task of deciding what I wanted to drive. Cars have improved so much over 14 years. I test drove cross-overs, including a Tiguan. I liked it, but I wasn't in love with the cross-overs. We went back to Bud Brown and spoke to Jake Gilliam again. He was very patient with me as I drove three different cars. It was a difficult decision but Jake worked with us and explained the differences in all cars until I finally made my decision...2015 Passat TDI SE. We got a great price on a wonderful car!

gagnaou
8/24/2015

"Good experience"

I live 2.5 hours away from the dealership, but they had the car I wanted. I was a little but worried about the trade in value of my vehicle we talked over the phone, but they held their hand of the deal, so I am a pleased and happy customer!

HLO
8/22/2015

"New Car Purchase"

Grant was exceedingly patient explaining all of the features of our new car. We are a bit on the older side and a bit technologically challenged. He will meet with us later for a further tutorial. Blessings on him.

Jbau61
8/19/2015

"2014 Passat TDI SEL"

Drove 3 hours from Omaha to Kansas City because the awesome price on the car and because of the excellent reviews that I read about Bud Brown VW. I was not disappointed with either and had an excellent car buying experience.

John
8/18/2015

"Excellent Experience"

We are very pleased with our purchase of a Certified 2014 Passat SE and the Service we received at Bud Brown Volkswagen. It was exactly what we were looking for – like new with low mileage in the price range we were looking for. Ask for Chris in Sales – he was great and very knowledgeable!!! Service Department was very good as well . . . the only issue with the car was that a thread on the console needed to be fixed and they scheduled an appointment for the following week, gave me a loner car and had it fixed.

markustdi
8/09/2015

"Great Experience"

No pressure process. Jake Gilliam and Missy McConnell were great to work with. If you are looking to purchase a new car go visit the sales specialists at Bud Brown. This is my 3rd VW TDI and 3rd dealership - great experience.

Fay L
8/05/2015

"Best Dealership in town"

I have been a customer of Bud Brown's for 40 years. Quality vehicles, quality service and quality sales people. Missy is fantastic. Would not go to anyplace else.

mdvmatt
8/03/2015

"New VW Golf Sportwagon "

I worked with Jake to purchase a new 2015 VW Gold Sportswagon. Jake was great to work with and I felt like he worked hard to get me the best price. Followed through on all promises. Would recommend this dealer and salesman to others. Overall great first car buying experience.

Amy
7/29/2015

"Great Service"

Jake is Awesome! Made the process of getting a vehicle easy and quick. Very personable and made our buying experience actually fun. We never leased a car before and he was very knowledgable and knew a lot about the car we wanted. Would definitely recommend him. Toby helped us with financing and was great to work with. Overall excellent service from the minute we walked in the door.

Reviews of Michael Motley