Bud Brown Volkswagen

Bud Brown Volkswagen

Call
Bud Brown Volkswagen Info
About Bud Brown Volkswagen

Bud Brown Volkswagen offers an excellent selection of automotive products and services to our Kansas City area customers. For your convenience, our Volkswagen-Certified technicians provide award-winning auto repair in Olathe, KS, six days a week, and we offer our shuttle service Monday through Friday for our customers in order to provide even more convenience. From quality new Volkswagen vehicles to used cars, we know anyone looking for a vehicle in Kansas City will likely find what they want at our dealership. Our services include trusted Volkswagen car repair, original Volkswagen parts and financing to help our customers purchase the car of their dreams. One visit here and you'll understand that there is a difference in buying a car no matter from where you are driving. Call Bud Brown Volkswagen at 913-254-0100 or come visit us in person. We're conveniently located at 925 North Rawhide Drive and look forward to assisting you with all of your automotive needs!

About Bud Brown Volkswagen Learn More

Dennis Lowe
12/12/2014

"Wow. Great Dealership"

We worked with Melissa McConnell and the transaction was flawless. A little further from our house than the other V.W. dealer, but the courtesy, savings, and professionalism of this group was well worth it. I'd recommend this dealership to anyone buying a Volkswagen. dennis lowe

rmarkstrom
12/08/2014

"New 2014 Jetta from Eric"

I would like to thank the Bud Brown crew for a great car buying experience. In particular, I would like to thank Eric in sales and Smokey in Management. I found the experience at Bud Brown to be low pressure and informative. I was able to test drive a few cars that I liked and I ended up with more car than I thought I could afford. Both Smokey and Eric were there to help me through the purchase, including navigating insurance policy adjustments and registration of my new vehicle. I would recommend giving Bud Brown your time if you are interested in a dealership with integrity and one that is accommodating.

Jack Delinois
12/06/2014

"Excellent!!"

Would definitely buy here again.agary pleasant buying experience. A plus in customer service!! The buying process was straight forward aand everyone felt and sounded honest.

jollymolly64
12/05/2014

"Merry Christmas"

My Husband and I can't say enough about how good our experience was! We worked with Andre and he was awesome! Thanks, Bud Brown!

Bobb

Michael Marsh
12/05/2014

"Pleasant experience"

Everyone at the dealership was courteous, accommodating and friendly. They were willing to negotiate a price (unlike a competing VW dealership) that was acceptable to me, and they worked with me on closing out a current lease I had on another vehicle. I'm very pleased with the outcome.

Robert Larkin

kateepotter
12/02/2014

"Perfect car-buying experience"

I chose to go to this VW dealership based on its reviews. Their high rating is well-deserved. Mike was a great salesman; he was friendly, answered all the questions I had about the car, and was just a really cool dude all-around. ??! Most importantly, I love my new car!

adam.fisher.3914
11/26/2014

"Excellent. The way buying a car should be. "

These guys are great. Nice, clean dealership with good coffee to boot! Grant, the finance team, the detailers, even the GM went WAY above and beyond to help me purchase my 2015 mk7 GTI. This is the place to go!

jetta2012:)
11/25/2014

"new car"

I was in need of a new car and was looking at other places but not happy with what I was finding. So I called Bud brown and got to talk to Smokey about a car that would work for me. He told me that I would get Eric as my sales rep. Eric showed me the car that I was thinking about getting. Then showed me a 2012 Jetta. Test drove both and fell in love with the 2012. Eric was so friendly and understanding since this was my first time buying. I have already told my friends to check them out. I will never go anywhere else. Thank you so much for having such wonderful people to work with!

Matt Harris
11/24/2014

"First Lease Purchase"

Andre made my first lease easy and enjoyable. He was even kind enough to provide me a delicious barbecue lunch during the process. The Bud Brown Volkswagen dealership is meticulous in everything they do. It's evident in their showroom, the new and used car inventory, and the service area. This was one of the best car dealerships experiences I've ever had!

maurer.joe
11/08/2014

"2014 Jetta "

My wife and I purchased a 2014 pre owned Jetta from Eric Shaver. We looked all over the Kansas City area and we were most impressed with the attention and honesty that Eric had given us. He was never pushy and let us guide our search around the lot. We were given a very fair price on our car (I did much research on comparable vehicles elsewhere). If you stop by Bud Brown, ask for Eric.

Reviews of Joel Presnell