Bud Brown Volkswagen

925 North Rawhide Drive,
Olathe, Kansas 66061
Bud Brown Volkswagen Info
About Bud Brown Volkswagen

Bud Brown Volkswagen offers an excellent selection of automotive products and services to our Kansas City area customers. For your convenience, our Volkswagen-Certified technicians provide award-winning auto repair in Olathe, KS, six days a week, and we offer our shuttle service Monday through Friday for our customers in order to provide even more convenience. From quality new Volkswagen vehicles to used cars, we know anyone looking for a vehicle in Kansas City will likely find what they want at our dealership. Our services include trusted Volkswagen car repair, original Volkswagen parts and financing to help our customers purchase the car of their dreams. One visit here and you'll understand that there is a difference in buying a car no matter from where you are driving. Call Bud Brown Volkswagen at 913-254-0100 or come visit us in person. We're conveniently located at 925 North Rawhide Drive and look forward to assisting you with all of your automotive needs!

About Bud Brown Volkswagen Learn More

Macey
5/29/2015

"WE Love our Bug"

We had an awesome experience with Missy! It was worth the drive to visit this dealership. Very happy with our purchase! THANK YOU MISSY!!!! We appreciate your help and assistance in purchasing our BUG!!

Fields15
5/23/2015

"Traded in old car for newer"

Traded in my old car for an upgrade..lightly used vehicle. Dealership was professional and easy going. Sales team did a great job through the whole process.

Taylor
5/20/2015

"Friendly Service "

I was so thankful for the friendly and knowledgeable sales staff that answered all my questions and helped me drive away with my first car!

Derek Hueffmeier
5/18/2015

"Great Staff (except for a terrible finance representative)"

I bought a used Passat at Bud Brown Volkswagen on Saturday the 16th of May. We had a great experience with Michael Motley, and I would recommend working with him if you choose to buy a car here. The staff was great until we started working with the finacial consultant. Im not sure of his name, but he was arrogant and rude throughout the entire process. At this point in the process we discussed walking away do only to our experience with this man; however, life is moving rapidly right now, and I needed to get a car that day. It is hard to give the overall dealership a low rating, however I would not recommend buying here if they don't find a better suited finance staff member.

dpac1960
5/14/2015

"Used car buying experience"

I found the people at Bud Brown Volkswagon to be friendly and helpful without being pushy. When I told them what kind of car I was looking for they didn't waste my time on cars I was not interested in and showed me several that met my criteria. My salesman seem knowledgable of what was available on the lot and offered some suggestions in my search. He was friendly without being pushy or intrusive. I did buy a car from Bud Brown and I have to say my buying experience was the nicest of all my car buying experiences.

Tyler
5/06/2015

"New VW Jetta"

I enjoyed the pleasure of going to a dealership and finding what I wanted with a dealer who didn't want to push a sale on me but help me find my new Jetta. David Shelton was a huge help and knowledgeable about the vehicles' infrasturcture and engines. The entire atmosphere at Bud Brown was relaxed and pleasant. Everyone who works there appears to be super friendly and responsive.

Jill
5/06/2015

"Beetle mania "

Very easy to deal with and was made to feel at ease from the moment I arrived. Had best price and warranty on the car I wanted.

May 06, 2015

Jill, Thank you for making Bud Brown VW your choice! We hope you enjoy the Beetle for years. As you wrote, you do have the peace-of-mind of the Bud Brown Advantage warranty! Regards, The Bud Brown VW Team

Ed
5/04/2015

"First Internet Purchase"

Finding a Golf R isn't easy. I finally did, and Smokey Peters and the people at Bud Brown VW made my first internet auto purchase a snap. I was met at the airport, whisked through the paperwork, and was driving home to Colorado in no time. If I couldn't work through my local dealer, I wouldn't hesitate to do this again. Everyone I encountered from the airport to my driving off was extremely friendly. ED

"Toby" in the business office.

May 06, 2015

Ed, Thank you for using our Internet team and making us your choice. Yes, the Golf R is a rare beast! Regards, The Bud Brown VW Team

2007passatguy
5/02/2015

"good experience "

Chris was a great salesman to deal with and helped me get a beautiful 2007 passat. I look forward to doing business with them in the future

May 06, 2015

Passat guy, Thank you for choosing Bud Brown and we'd love for you to return wen it's time for your next vehicle. Oh, and service, too! Regards, The Bud Brown VW Team

AnnaMP
5/01/2015

"Turned a stressful experience into a great one."

My Mazdaspeed3 (which I was very attached to) broke down, and the repair would be more expensive than trading it in. This was obviously very upsetting, especially for a student with not much extra income. I contacted Bud Brown VW about their 2008 GTI and even though I was at work in Zona Rosa, Tom made the long drive to pick me up. The process was painless, Tom was extremely nice and easy to talk to, and I left with a car that I'm sure I'll eventually love just as much as the Speed. The people at Bud Brown went above and beyond in accommodating my situation.

May 06, 2015

AnnaMP, Thank you for being part of our family now, customer service is everything and we realize that! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience online and also with your friends and family. Regards, The Bud Brown VW Team

Reviews of Michael Motley