Bud Brown Volkswagen

Product Specialist

February 23, 2017

"Too easy"

- rsm

I was at Bud Brown to turn in my Jetta TDI and spotted a model vehicle on the Certified lot that I'd been interested in for a while, a 2014 GLI. Admitted I was not enthused about the TDI issue but Max made the transaction for the GLI easy, was very knowledgeable on the vehicle. The GLI is a great car, looks great, fun to drive. A good experience all around.

February 19, 2017

"2014 Tiguan- Helpful and knowledgeable team "

- Terry Rodgers

The sales & service team at Bud Brown made the deal for me to purchase an off lease 2014 VW Tiguan. I wasn't originally thinking about purchasing a VW for my daughter, but that after learning about what VW has, the off lease extend warranty program through VW and the helpful sales team at Bud Brown. My daughter loves her Tiguan. I would purchase another car from Bud Brown.

February 06, 2017

"Excellent personal and service"

- Mario

My experience was so awesome with my VW Passat 2017 buying that I recommended to my partner and he moved from another dealer to VW Bud Brown due to its great personal that understood our needs and were very efficient in providing a good deal. Thanks guys,

New 2017 Volkswagen Passat, $26635