"Very friendly and fun to work with"
Both Max and Kevin were very accommodating, even staying a little after closing time to make sure that we could come down and have everything ready to go on the car.
Employees Worked With
Other Employees :
There is no pressure tactics and the salesman and manager are really honest, they make sure to inform you of all the aspects of the car buying process
Employees Worked With
"Go here, not there"
Many people advertise that they are the exceptional customer oriented provider; without a doubt, this is the first place I have seen the reality of that claim!
I just want to say how impressed I was with your services.
1. I called to see if I could come to Olathe location instead of Lawrence where I leased my vehicle; and it was an automatic yes, come on in here's the times we are open. When I called Lawrence, I could hardly hear them, they said they couldn't get me in without appointment, they couldn't direct me to find out about if I could go to another location, nor could they assist me find the phone number to Olathe's location.
2. Olathe Staff was right there when I walked in and was helpful and friendly; as I am very clueless on car maintenance requirements needed no matter how many times I am told. I appreciate the patience and time of explaining what should be done within my budget this day. At first I was concerned it was "too costly" compared to past experiences with Wal-mart centers; yet he was able to explain price comparison and standards that helped relieve some anguish. It was great that he gave an estimated time frame of completion.
3. It was impressive to review the assessment of needs prior to them working on my car. Usually I just take their word for my "needs" and hope they are honest. I found it helpful in understanding the lingo and applying the needs with picture diagram as the man explained them. This gentleman was also helpful with recommendations of nearby dent repair services that I inquired about. He also gave an estimated time of completion after assessment; which is so great when you drove an hour with 3 kids that think they are starving and bored ha-ha!
4. It was great to have a sit down area with a TV and complimentary drinks and restrooms in a very clean sanitary environment.
5. The check out lady was very sweet and kind to my 3 kids and I.
6. They cleaned my car so good that we didn't believe it was ours ha!
Keep up the great work!!!