Bud Brown Volkswagen

925 North Rawhide Drive,
Olathe, Kansas 66061
Bud Brown Volkswagen Info
About Bud Brown Volkswagen

Bud Brown Volkswagen offers an excellent selection of automotive products and services to our Kansas City area customers. For your convenience, our Volkswagen-Certified technicians provide award-winning auto repair in Olathe, KS, six days a week, and we offer our shuttle service Monday through Friday for our customers in order to provide even more convenience. From quality new Volkswagen vehicles to used cars, we know anyone looking for a vehicle in Kansas City will likely find what they want at our dealership. Our services include trusted Volkswagen car repair, original Volkswagen parts and financing to help our customers purchase the car of their dreams. One visit here and you'll understand that there is a difference in buying a car no matter from where you are driving. Call Bud Brown Volkswagen at 913-254-0100 or come visit us in person. We're conveniently located at 925 North Rawhide Drive and look forward to assisting you with all of your automotive needs!

About Bud Brown Volkswagen Learn More

bryttanyb
2/10/2016

"Great Customer Service"

I just recently bought my first new car and Casey was incredibly helpful and kind. He answered any question I through his way no matter what. Also, he made sure I new everything I needed to know about my new VW. I also worked with Chuck and he was just as helpful. Thank you Casey and Chuck!

KWolfe2529
2/10/2016

"Easy experience. Great car"

Traded in my Jetta and bought a Jeep from Bud Brown. The experience was extremely easy and Casey was a very helpful salesman. Toby in finance was also great. I would definitely recommend Bud Brown to friends.

skipl112049
2/03/2016

"Used car"

This is the second review I am leaving for Bu Brown Volkswagen as the first seems to have got lost out in the internet somewhere. We purchased a used Passat from this dealership in the beginning of December 2015. I have to tell you I am glad the first review got lost but the feeling is still the same. We have had the vehicle for two months now and it truly has been a joy to own. We had a problem right off the bat with the car and I told them about it but I did not want to fix it right away as I wanted to see if their was anything else wrong with it. I waited about four weeks and reinterated the inital thing that i had found wrong with the car when we purchased it. The service problem took care of it without a problem and there was no charge to me. I don't buy a vehicle every week so sometimes you have to go with your gut on things. In the case of Bud Brown Volkswagen I am certainly glad I trusted my gut instinct. If you want to buy a volkswagen and I know they are having their issues right now with the mileage certification on their diesel vehicles but please in no way should you not buy a volkswagen from this dealership. They went way out of their way to accommodate myself and my wife. As far as I am concerned they did right by us. Thanks for reading " Skip "

ktellias
2/02/2016

"As car buying goes, a pleasant experience"

We love our new Golf SportWagen! And we really appreciate Theo and Chuck for their helpfulness and for making the process as efficient as possible.

passatguy013
2/01/2016

"Best Volkswagen Dealership in Kansas or Missouri"

Bud Brown has outstanding customer service. Everyone I dealt with from the Receptionist to the General Manager treated me with the utmost respect. BudBrown has a very large selection of Certified Pre-Owned inventory to choose from, so I was able to test drive three different certified Passat's. This much certified inventory was not common at the other VW dealerships I went to. Shannon Strong is the individual I worked most with in getting the deal done. I'm a very indecisive individual, I've been looking to purchase a car off and on for two years and Shannon made the experience easier on me. He was very knowledgable about each vehicle I test drove and was able to explain how the AutoWorld Certification works with Volkswagen. The certification was a key part for me, because I was purchasing a certified vehicle and some after market certifications don't cover much, but the AutoWorld covers basically everything but the wear and tear of the vehicle (very important). The negotiation was very quick and easy and I never felt like the dealership was taking advantage of me. They gave me $600 more than the other VW dealership offered for my trade in. If you are in the market for a VW, I highly recommend going to Bud Brown and speaking with Shannon Strong.

kdruuuu
1/30/2016

"Scorpio Didn't Cry"

We went into the dealership just browsing some used inventory in the area. We had been looking at another dealership, but Bud Brown was just down the street, had some cars we were interested in, and has a great reputation with some VW enthusiasts we know. We decided to stop in and see what was there. We needed a car in the next couple weeks, but had no intention of purchasing today. We were greeted quickly by a member of the Bud Brown team and a salesperson was not far behind. Ron came out to help us and was friendly, patient, had a good sense of humor, and didn't rush us through the whole experience. There was a lot of anxiety about purchasing a new-to-us car and Ron and Chuck were both very patient and reassuring (in a calming, make the best decision, we would rather have a repeat customer than a sale today kind of way) throughout the long process of driving, considering, and signing on the dotted line.

Amber and Gabe
1/27/2016

"Friendly, professional, and helped us find the perfect car"

We went in only intending to browse. Theo showed us a number of cars and took his time, test driving and explaining all the features. By the time we left, we had bought the perfect car for us.

benupsguy
1/26/2016

"Friendly and quick"

Theo the salesman was friendly and fast. Chuck in finance made it real easy to understand. I wish all car buying experiences were this easy. Other car dealerships should request training from your well trained and expedient staff.

shanetramp
1/25/2016

"Accomdating, Friendly and Respectful"

I bought a 2014 VW Passat this past weekend and had the privilege of being helped by Theo. I wasn't on the lot longer than 2 minutes before I was greeted by him. He wasn't pushy or obnoxious, he was casual and friendly. I already had the car picked out I wanted to test drive, and within 5 minutes of being there, we were on the road. I got a more than fair amount for my trade in, and we were even able to lower the price of the Passat a bit. The entire staff at Bud Brown was friendly, prompt and decisive. Top notch staff, they were honest with me throughout the entire process, they answered all of my questions and even answered some I didn't know to ask. I highly recommend Bud Brown.

Mekn
1/23/2016

"Great car buying experience!"

I recently purchased a 2015 Passat fromShsnnon Strong at Bud Brown VW. He was knowledgeable, friendly and put me at ease. The whole experience was easy and fast. Highly recommended!

Reviews of Toby Smith