Bud Brown Volkswagen

925 North Rawhide Drive,
Olathe, Kansas 66061
Bud Brown Volkswagen Info
About Bud Brown Volkswagen

Bud Brown Volkswagen offers an excellent selection of automotive products and services to our Kansas City area customers. For your convenience, our Volkswagen-Certified technicians provide award-winning auto repair in Olathe, KS, six days a week, and we offer our shuttle service Monday through Friday for our customers in order to provide even more convenience. From quality new Volkswagen vehicles to used cars, we know anyone looking for a vehicle in Kansas City will likely find what they want at our dealership. Our services include trusted Volkswagen car repair, original Volkswagen parts and financing to help our customers purchase the car of their dreams. One visit here and you'll understand that there is a difference in buying a car no matter from where you are driving. Call Bud Brown Volkswagen at 913-254-0100 or come visit us in person. We're conveniently located at 925 North Rawhide Drive and look forward to assisting you with all of your automotive needs!

About Bud Brown Volkswagen Learn More

john789
4/30/2016

"Great experience"

Bought a used 2012 VW Beetle from Bud Brown and the experience was excellent. Eric and Ron were both knowledgeable and able to answer all my questions and make the buying experience excellent.

joecjohnson03
4/28/2016

"Difficult case"

I had a great experience with Eric, Shannon, and Toby at Bud Brown. I didn't have the easiest financial situation and trade in to work with and they handled it very well and got me exactly what I wanted by introducing a lease to me. Thank you and I highly recommend.

L-Dub
4/27/2016

"Great experience"

My wife and I just leased a 2016 Passat from Bud Brown VW. It was a great experience. Missy McConnell was very knowledgeable about the product and the process. We had recently visited a different dealer and they did the stereotypical car dealer nonsense (making you wait while the salesmen pretended to negotiate with the finance guy, coming back with ridiculous extra fees, etc.) I am soooo glad that our experience at Bud Brown was nothing like that. They were up front about the fees and went the extra mile to ensure that we were satisfied. Missy even gave me a ride from my work so that I could pick up the car.

vwblue
4/26/2016

"My first Volkswagen experience was amazing!"

My first time going to a Volkswagen dealership was a lot better than I thought it would be. Dealerships make me nervous in the first place and hate to be hounded. Bud Brown was nothing like that, I felt at ease and relaxed. It was my first time test driving a Volkswagen and a great one. Shannon was very helpful and knowledgable on each of the models of VW. He made it easy to fall in love with the golf! Casey made buying my golf fun, his geeky love for the VW and a long time owner of several different VW over the years was helpful in my decision. No one likes paper work or talking about the money part of buying a vehicle, but Chuck worked with me and understood that this was a big purchase for me and did not take it lightly. Everyone @ Bud Brown made me feel super comfortable and I would highly recommend them to anyone I know. You guys rock!!!

Mark_Golf2016
4/26/2016

"Perfect......."

Missy was fantastic, her knowledge and experience make for one easy buying experience. Toby and everyone else were professional and customer oriented. I highly recommend.

mark1123
4/21/2016

"Great dealership with a very professional atmosphere!"

I purchased a new 2016 Jetta as a second car for my wife and I. I worked with Smokey Peters via the internet and Casey was our salesman when we arrived at the dealer. Both gentleman were extremely helpful and answered all of our questions fully. Thanks again! Were loving our new Volkswagen.

mcquiston_bowes
4/19/2016

"Amazing service, Went above and beyond."

Was looking for a car after a lot of bad luck with previous vehicles, so I wanted a nice solid car with a warranty to take care of me. I went to Bud Brown knowing so many people have been happy after their purchases from them, and the warranties from VW are great. When I got on the lot, Casey greeted me and knew the perfect car for me in a matter of minutes after explaining my situation. He was super knowledgeable, friendly, and I felt genuinely taken care of from start to finish. I never felt pushed or bothered. I still can't keep the smile off my face! The best buying experience I have been apart of. I would HIGHLY recommend going to Bud Brown and visiting with Casey.

JLenihan
4/19/2016

"Bought a used Jetta from Bud Brown"

Easiest buying experience ever. Shannon was awesome, the whole staff was really helpful. Hate to buy cars and the whole process but this was truly quick and painless.

Rebecca Basaldua
4/17/2016

"Excellent service"

We had a very pleasant and efficient experience in buying exactly the car we wanted. Missy went out of her way to help us find the right car. Everyone we dealt with was so friendly and helpful. We highly recommend Bud Brown Volkswagen.

Rick Pringle

richwarwick
4/15/2016

"Excellent service"

Andre BonHomme was a pleasure to work with and helped us along every step of the way. Courteous, friendly and knowledgeable. I felt I could trust him in our negotiation of the car price.

Reviews of Casey Hassett