Bud Brown Volkswagen

Bud Brown Volkswagen

Call
Bud Brown Volkswagen Info
About Bud Brown Volkswagen

Bud Brown Volkswagen offers an excellent selection of automotive products and services to our Kansas City area customers. For your convenience, our Volkswagen-Certified technicians provide award-winning auto repair in Olathe, KS, six days a week, and we offer our shuttle service Monday through Friday for our customers in order to provide even more convenience. From quality new Volkswagen vehicles to used cars, we know anyone looking for a vehicle in Kansas City will likely find what they want at our dealership. Our services include trusted Volkswagen car repair, original Volkswagen parts and financing to help our customers purchase the car of their dreams. One visit here and you'll understand that there is a difference in buying a car no matter from where you are driving. Call Bud Brown Volkswagen at 913-254-0100 or come visit us in person. We're conveniently located at 925 North Rawhide Drive and look forward to assisting you with all of your automotive needs!

About Bud Brown Volkswagen Learn More

"Excellent. The way buying a car should be. "

These guys are great. Nice, clean dealership with good coffee to boot! Grant, the finance team, the detailers, even the GM went WAY above and beyond to help me purchase my 2015 mk7 GTI. This is the place to go!

"new car"

I was in need of a new car and was looking at other places but not happy with what I was finding. So I called Bud brown and got to talk to Smokey about a car that would work for me. He told me that I would get Eric as my sales rep. Eric showed me the car that I was thinking about getting. Then showed me a 2012 Jetta. Test drove both and fell in love with the 2012. Eric was so friendly and understanding since this was my first time buying. I have already told my friends to check them out. I will never go anywhere else. Thank you so much for having such wonderful people to work with!

"First Lease Purchase"

Andre made my first lease easy and enjoyable. He was even kind enough to provide me a delicious barbecue lunch during the process. The Bud Brown Volkswagen dealership is meticulous in everything they do. It's evident in their showroom, the new and used car inventory, and the service area. This was one of the best car dealerships experiences I've ever had!

"2014 Jetta "

My wife and I purchased a 2014 pre owned Jetta from Eric Shaver. We looked all over the Kansas City area and we were most impressed with the attention and honesty that Eric had given us. He was never pushy and let us guide our search around the lot. We were given a very fair price on our car (I did much research on comparable vehicles elsewhere). If you stop by Bud Brown, ask for Eric.

"Low-Pressure process!"

My experience at Bud Brown was wonderful. Having been to a few other dealerships in the area, I was most impressed by the low-pressure environment and the genuine customer service here. Eric did a great job of answering all my questions and working with me to get me into the right car. Highly recommend this dealership!

"Jetta purchase"

Attempted to purchase a Jetta from Bud Brown the sales people were extremely nice until they found out I was also talking with a rival dealer and their price was better ($1,000) then they were through trying to sell me a car told me they were not going to lose money. I am by no means a genius but the other dealership did not lose money on the car or they would not be in business. I do appreciate the time they took to start with when trying to make a deal. just should try to be competitive with other dealers. Thanks Shawn

"Always amazing "

Missy is always amazing. She and jake the service writer are the reason I keep coming back. I will continue to do business only here.

"Wonderful car buying experience"

The customer service experience at Bud Brown was wonderful. They found a car that was just what I was looking for at a great price, and have been following up every once in a while to make sure that I'm still enjoying my vehicle. I had a little issue with the vehicle right at the very beginning, but when I went back the people at the service center identified it as a software setting that had been flipped because the software was updated on the car. They had me in and out in 5 minutes, so it was no big deal at all. Overall, absolutely wonderful experience.

"Easiest Car Buying Experience Ever"

This was a very stress-free car buying experience. I originally went in to "just look". Our salesman respected our wishes. Then we came back 2 days later to test drive. Again, efficient service; no pressure. I felt like I had control over my own shopping and ultimate buying experience. Felt confident with the answers my salesman provided. He was the perfect balance between friendly and professional. It was a spectacular buying experience.

Eric Shaver

"wonderful experience! great place to buy a car!"

i was very happy with the service that bud brown had to offer me. Grant Fisher, helped me find the best car for me, he did everything he could in his power to make sure i was able to get my car! it was very clean and shiny. i am overjoyed with my car! thank you bud Brown

Reviews of Joel Presnell