Bud Brown Volkswagen

925 North Rawhide Drive,
Olathe, Kansas 66061
Bud Brown Volkswagen Info
About Bud Brown Volkswagen

Bud Brown Volkswagen offers an excellent selection of automotive products and services to our Kansas City area customers. For your convenience, our Volkswagen-Certified technicians provide award-winning auto repair in Olathe, KS, six days a week, and we offer our shuttle service Monday through Friday for our customers in order to provide even more convenience. From quality new Volkswagen vehicles to used cars, we know anyone looking for a vehicle in Kansas City will likely find what they want at our dealership. Our services include trusted Volkswagen car repair, original Volkswagen parts and financing to help our customers purchase the car of their dreams. One visit here and you'll understand that there is a difference in buying a car no matter from where you are driving. Call Bud Brown Volkswagen at 913-254-0100 or come visit us in person. We're conveniently located at 925 North Rawhide Drive and look forward to assisting you with all of your automotive needs!

About Bud Brown Volkswagen Learn More

StuartHughes
6/30/2015

"A great experience"

Everyone at the dealership was professional, courteous, and extremely helpful. They were very respectful of our time and treated us friends from start to finish. Mr. Brown has a great team at his dealership and we would not hesitate to purchase another vehicle from Bud Brown VW in the future. Micheal Motley and the crew are great!

sgdeja
6/29/2015

"The best and shortest car buy ever!"

Mike Motley is the best. He was helpful but not overbearing. Everyone we had to deal with were great. I would recommend Bud Brown to anyone looking to purchase a VW. I would probably follow Mike where ever he went. Thanks for a great experience. Gene Deja

TooBlonde55
6/28/2015

"The best car buying EVER!"

Missy our sales person was extraordinary!!!!! I had called ahead for an appointment and EVERYTHING I asked for was done beautifully! I will never buy from anyone else!

scoates
6/24/2015

"Accomodating and very willing to work for your business."

The entire dealership was friendly and accommodating. Always willing to help out. I went in early in the morning to check on a car and they were willing to drive me to work to help with the process. Worked hard to meet all our requests and dropped below other dealerships rates and prices to earn our business. A+ experience and would recommend to anyone when looking used or new. This is our second vehicle from Bud Brown!

ds
6/23/2015

"Great experience!"

Jake Gilliam, our sales person was very nice and knowledgeable and even had fun with my kids while we were talking with the finance person. The overall experience was very good. Definitely recommend it.

mrsclholmes
6/21/2015

"While we were pretty sure we knew what we wanted, Todd..."

While we were pretty sure we knew what we wanted, Todd was great at making recommendations and pointing out differences so that the options were clear. Everyone was friendly and easy to work with.

Todd Houston

Wildcat96
6/18/2015

"A very positive experience"

I worked with Product Specialist, David Shelton on the purchase of a certified Touareg. Dave was easy to work with and spent a great deal of time with me to find the perfect vehicle to meet my family's needs. I would certainly recommend Dave and the staff at Bud Brown to anyone in the market for a vehicle.

5599fan
6/17/2015

"A great experience"

A truly great experience. No pressure at all. Explained everything to me. Both Toby and Dave were great! They were very friendly. Explained the new vehicle to me. The best experience I have ever had buying a new car. I would recommend them in a heartbeat!

Rose Parmeter
6/16/2015

"Amazing Service!"

To say that I am blown away by the team at Bud Brown does not do it justice! Not only did we have a great buying experience with Grant Fisher, their service team continues to go above and beyond! We live an hour away from the dealership, but the service department, through Steve Everhart, has done everything to make servicing my Tiguan easy and effortless. With this kind of personalized service, I am now spoiled for life! Sorry guys, you're stuck with me now! Thank you for all that you do!

2manytoys
6/15/2015

"Not your typical VW dealer"

Low pressure, honest and extremely helpful. They made leasing a new Passat TDI a pleasure. Would highly recommend if you are looking for a new car, especially a VW.

Rick Pringle