Bud Brown Volkswagen

Bud Brown Volkswagen

Call
Bud Brown Volkswagen Info
About Bud Brown Volkswagen

Bud Brown Volkswagen offers an excellent selection of automotive products and services to our Kansas City area customers. For your convenience, our Volkswagen-Certified technicians provide award-winning auto repair in Olathe, KS, six days a week, and we offer our shuttle service Monday through Friday for our customers in order to provide even more convenience. From quality new Volkswagen vehicles to used cars, we know anyone looking for a vehicle in Kansas City will likely find what they want at our dealership. Our services include trusted Volkswagen car repair, original Volkswagen parts and financing to help our customers purchase the car of their dreams. One visit here and you'll understand that there is a difference in buying a car no matter from where you are driving. Call Bud Brown Volkswagen at 913-254-0100 or come visit us in person. We're conveniently located at 925 North Rawhide Drive and look forward to assisting you with all of your automotive needs!

About Bud Brown Volkswagen Learn More

"2014 Jetta "

My wife and I purchased a 2014 pre owned Jetta from Eric Shaver. We looked all over the Kansas City area and we were most impressed with the attention and honesty that Eric had given us. He was never pushy and let us guide our search around the lot. We were given a very fair price on our car (I did much research on comparable vehicles elsewhere). If you stop by Bud Brown, ask for Eric.

"Low-Pressure process!"

My experience at Bud Brown was wonderful. Having been to a few other dealerships in the area, I was most impressed by the low-pressure environment and the genuine customer service here. Eric did a great job of answering all my questions and working with me to get me into the right car. Highly recommend this dealership!

"Jetta purchase"

Attempted to purchase a Jetta from Bud Brown the sales people were extremely nice until they found out I was also talking with a rival dealer and their price was better ($1,000) then they were through trying to sell me a car told me they were not going to lose money. I am by no means a genius but the other dealership did not lose money on the car or they would not be in business. I do appreciate the time they took to start with when trying to make a deal. just should try to be competitive with other dealers. Thanks Shawn

"Always amazing "

Missy is always amazing. She and jake the service writer are the reason I keep coming back. I will continue to do business only here.

"Wonderful car buying experience"

The customer service experience at Bud Brown was wonderful. They found a car that was just what I was looking for at a great price, and have been following up every once in a while to make sure that I'm still enjoying my vehicle. I had a little issue with the vehicle right at the very beginning, but when I went back the people at the service center identified it as a software setting that had been flipped because the software was updated on the car. They had me in and out in 5 minutes, so it was no big deal at all. Overall, absolutely wonderful experience.

"Easiest Car Buying Experience Ever"

This was a very stress-free car buying experience. I originally went in to "just look". Our salesman respected our wishes. Then we came back 2 days later to test drive. Again, efficient service; no pressure. I felt like I had control over my own shopping and ultimate buying experience. Felt confident with the answers my salesman provided. He was the perfect balance between friendly and professional. It was a spectacular buying experience.

Eric Shaver

"wonderful experience! great place to buy a car!"

i was very happy with the service that bud brown had to offer me. Grant Fisher, helped me find the best car for me, he did everything he could in his power to make sure i was able to get my car! it was very clean and shiny. i am overjoyed with my car! thank you bud Brown

"Thank You"

The entire team at Bud Brown worked hard to ensure I got my new GTI at a fair price and at a good interest rate. They also gave me a good offer on my trade in. Everyone worked hard to ensure I was fully satisfied with my purchase. My salesman, Joel, especially went above and beyond to make sure that I drove away happy.

"Car shopping made easy"

Recently bought a used car and I can say that it was the simplest car purchase I have ever done so far. Thanks to Dominic Ishmael, Joel Presnell and Toby Smith, they made me walk out of Bud Brown Volkswagen with 100% satisfaction. They even promised to change a defect on the tire that was found at the last minute. I would highly recommend this dealer to any car enthusiasts. I will definitely come back in the future.

"Great salesman, no pressure, great experience"

Eric Shaver is a great salesman! Little to no pressure, informative and friendly. I would return to him when its time to trade. Frank in the finance department was not exceptionally helpful and as a woman talked down to me and I honestly contemplated not getting the car. I felt that I was clear in not wanting to purchase an extended warranty and I was made to feel as if I was making a huge mistake by not getting that. If I return to this dealership I would make sure not to work with Frank again.

Reviews of Joel Presnell