Bud Brown Volkswagen

925 North Rawhide Drive,
Olathe, Kansas 66061
Bud Brown Volkswagen Info
About Bud Brown Volkswagen

Bud Brown Volkswagen offers an excellent selection of automotive products and services to our Kansas City area customers. For your convenience, our Volkswagen-Certified technicians provide award-winning auto repair in Olathe, KS, six days a week, and we offer our shuttle service Monday through Friday for our customers in order to provide even more convenience. From quality new Volkswagen vehicles to used cars, we know anyone looking for a vehicle in Kansas City will likely find what they want at our dealership. Our services include trusted Volkswagen car repair, original Volkswagen parts and financing to help our customers purchase the car of their dreams. One visit here and you'll understand that there is a difference in buying a car no matter from where you are driving. Call Bud Brown Volkswagen at 913-254-0100 or come visit us in person. We're conveniently located at 925 North Rawhide Drive and look forward to assisting you with all of your automotive needs!

About Bud Brown Volkswagen Learn More

amyjwilson
8/26/2016

"Great Experience"

Kudos to Max Harrell and Eric Shaver for a professional and smooth car leasing experience at Bud Brown Volkswagen in Olathe! Thank you for a good experience!

Michael
8/15/2016

"Outstanding!"

I bought a certified pre-owned 2015 GTI Autobahn. Max was very knowledgeable and thorough, demonstrating all the features and benefits of the car with practical demonstrations. I wasn't looking forward to purchasing a car after an unenjoyable, high-pressure purchase from another dealer several years ago. This purchase was a completely different experience. Absolutely no pressure and no haggling! Very straight forward. All of the staff were friendly, polite, and professional. I was offered a loaner car when I made the purchase because the new car still had to go through the certification inspection (I turned down the offer because I was keeping my old car). A loaner car was offered again when I brought my new car in to the shop to get a second key programmed and the ignition button replaced due to some cosmetic wear (no need this time either because the work was performed quickly). I contacted Max via email with questions on a couple of occasions after purchase. His responses were succinct and timely. I appreciated being able to send in a question in the evening and get a reply the next morning. A week after purchase I noticed a bulge in the side wall of one of the rear tires. I hadn't driven much during the preceding week and didn't recall hitting a curb or pothole or anything that could have caused such damage. I was disappointed that I might have to purchase a couple of new tires only a week after buying the car. Max asked me to bring the car in to the shop as soon as possible. They replaced the tire at no cost to me, even though they were under no obligation to do so! They determined that the other rear tire was new enough to not need replacing. A special thank you to Max and the Bud Brown dealership for going above and beyond to take care of me!

Church
8/15/2016

"Very good experience"

The salesman and staff were very professional and helpful. Our questions were answered quickly and information necessary was provided accurately and quickly. Would recommend this dealership to friends.

Rick
8/12/2016

"Great experience, easy purchase decision!"

Ron was very knowledgeable, did not pressure us, let us walk the lot and drive our choices. Rick and Smokey from finance were very personable too.

Rick Pringle

Chad
8/09/2016

"Great Experience"

I just leased a new 2016 Passat from Bud Brown. I worked with Max Harrell based on the recommendation of a co-worker. I had a great experience as Max took the time to walk me through all aspects of leasing vs purchasing a new vehicle. Max's product knowledge of the VW brand is exceptional and he was happy to explain all the differences between the various VW models in order to help me make my decision. I couldn't be happier with my new car!

Rich 1
8/08/2016

"Easy going! No pressure."

Very much enjoyed working with Andre. Never an uncomfortable moment through out the process. Found just the used car I was looking for and everyone I dealt with was great!

Dontdoitjesse
8/08/2016

"Exceptional "

Richard is extremely knowledgeable, friendly and outgoing. I've never had a salesperson take such good care of me while offering a professional type experience. Thank you Richard!

Richard

Andy
8/06/2016

"No pressure"

I purchased a new 2016 Passat (SE Technology) from Bud Brown. I shopped around for a month and a half before picking out a car. Shannon Strong was my salesman, he was very patient and had a great 'no pressure' approach. I got a great deal on my car and my trade in too. I would highly recommend Bud Brown.

Gerry Beck
8/03/2016

"It was a team effort and everyone was fantastic."

My become apprehensive about car buying because of previous experiences with other dealers. Both Shannon and Rick identified this early and worked to make her feel comfortable and was very transparent with the deal. This built confidence and trust with my wife and ultimately made the deal successful.

Rick Pringle

Amit D
8/03/2016

"Excellent dealership and our Salesman Max Harrell"

We had a very pleasant experience with this dealership and our Sales rep Max Harrell. He took the time to explain all the options, showed us the cars, offered a test drive, wasn't pushy and once we purchased, he went over all the features of the car with my wife in great details.

Reviews of Missy  McConnell