Bud Brown Volkswagen

Showroom Hours: 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM Closed

Bud Brown Volkswagen

Bud Brown Volkswagen Info
About Bud Brown Volkswagen

Bud Brown Volkswagen offers an excellent selection of automotive products and services to our Kansas City area customers. For your convenience, our Volkswagen-Certified technicians provide award-winning auto repair in Olathe, KS, six days a week, and we offer our shuttle service Monday through Friday for our customers in order to provide even more convenience. From quality new Volkswagen vehicles to used cars, we know anyone looking for a vehicle in Kansas City will likely find what they want at our dealership. Our services include trusted Volkswagen car repair, original Volkswagen parts and financing to help our customers purchase the car of their dreams. One visit here and you'll understand that there is a difference in buying a car no matter from where you are driving. Call Bud Brown Volkswagen at 913-254-0100 or come visit us in person. We're conveniently located at 925 North Rawhide Drive and look forward to assisting you with all of your automotive needs!

About Bud Brown Volkswagen Learn More

brodees
2/25/2015

"Great Experience with Eric Shaver at Bud Brown"

I visited Bud Brown to look at a 2015 GTI SE that I saw listed on their website. I currently own a 2012 GTI that I purchased from BB back in 2011, which was a great experience, so returning was an easy decision. I worked with Eric Shaver, who was very helpful, laid back and easy to deal with. After test-driving the car, I sat down with Eric and discussed what I was looking to spend per month on a lease. I was able to get a very agreeable price for the terms I wanted, making the decision a no-brainer. I highly recommend Bud Brown for anyone considering the purchase or lease of a VW.

2/24/2015

"Faboulous Dealer Follow-Up After Routine Service"

I discovered after a recent oil change at Bud Brown VW that my car was subject to a recall. The service writer missed the recall at the time of my service. When I brought this to Bud Brown's attention, they sent a driver to pick-up my car, left me with a loaner car during the day, and returned my car by the end of the day. I was stunned and impressed by this level of commitment to satisfying a service customer, I truly appreciate it and others should know about it.

CChambers6304
2/24/2015

"ABOVE AND BEYOND"

just bought a 2012 Jetta from Mike Motely, he and his team went above and beyond to find me a car within my budget and have all the qualities I was looking for. This is not an easy task for someone with a bruised credit! I never felt rushed or pressured to make a decision. It was obvious that he was there for me! Thank you Mike

CColeman
2/19/2015

"Quick and Painless!"

Our experience at Bud Brown was awesome. Missy was fabulous to work with. Not only did she have a sense of humor, but she got us the deal we were after. Will definitely be going back!

mwheeler1982
2/16/2015

"New Volkswagen CC"

I just purchased a new Volkswagen CC from Bud Brown VW. Andre, my sales associate did an excellent job at showing me the car that I found online. I didn't want buying the car to be a long, drawn out process and they definitely accommodated that request! I would highly recommend Andre as well as Bobby in the finance department. They made the car buying process quick, easy, and without headaches!

MistyB
2/11/2015

"AMAZING!!!"

I went to look at cars to lease and ended up talking to Missy. I get so intimidated to look at cars and I have had credit problems in the past so I was shocked when she told me I was approved and I got to pick out the first brand new car I have ever owned!!! I can not express how comfortable she made me feel. Thanks to the whole staff who helped me that night.

Linda
2/11/2015

"my new (used) convertible - a pleasant process!"

My very own red convertible was on my bucket list, and had been on my list for a long time. After shopping online an selecting an array of red convertibles, Bud Brown in Olathe was just the second stop. Eric Shaver met us on the lot as we circled the VW Eros, a lovely red hard-top convertible. He gave us helpful information, provided a test drive and treated us with respect. It did not take long to make the decision to shop no longer. Eric moved us through the process - I think he even helped give the car a wash before we drove away. Thanks, Eric, for a stress-free process. Love the car!

Scruff
2/07/2015

"Ask for Eric Shaver"

I had made online contact with the dealership and was promptly contacted to let me know the vehicle I was interested in was available. Upon my arrival at the dealership, my wife and I were greeted by name and the SUV we wanted to see was at the front door! Eric Shaver was our salesman and he took great care of us. While there, Smokey Peters, the internet contact said hello. Eric was great to work with, not only was he professional but fun to visit with as well! He helped us get what we were asking for and we drove our new to us SUV home with a smile! Thanks to Eric Shaver and Bud Brown Volkswagen.

Eric Shaver

Thastert
2/04/2015

"Quality autos- great service. "

I purchased a used Audi Q5 and couldn't be more pleased. Negotiated a fair deal and received a quality auto. My salesman,Chris Smith, was great to work with.

Chris Smith

sgrace
1/24/2015

"Good experience"

Kind of a long day but over all it was a good experience. We enjoy our new car. Thank you for all your help and patience.

Reviews of Toby Smith