Bud Brown Volkswagen

Eric  Shaver, Internet Sales, Bud Brown Volkswagen

Eric Shaver

Internet Sales

April 14, 2017

"Excellent Service, Excellent Experience"

- carguy0287

It all started with a stuck handbrake on the family wagon. I was out of town with work, and I knew the wife needed the car in running order. I usually would take the car to my mechanic, but knowing he may be fairly busy and wouldn't be able to get us in right away, I grimaced at the thought of taking it to the dealership but didn't know what else to do. So I rang up Bud Brown and was greeted by a friendly gentleman, and scheduled immediately the following day along with a loaner car. The job ended up being a seized brake caliper and due to the stuck handbrake the brakes needed done as well. They helped us by finding a coupon which brought the cost down. My wife couldn't stop talking about how friendly everyone was and willing to help with our two year old daughter. Nothing makes me feel better then knowing that my family was cared for while I was away. I highly recommend them!

March 29, 2017

"Excellent Service"

- Buggy

The salesman was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and extremely friendly and easy to work with. The process in purchasing the vehicle was very quick and easy.

March 28, 2017

"Excellent price and excellent customer service"

- Jose Colon

I bought two cars at the same time. Shannon Strong help us thru the process and explained to us all the pros and cons of the cars. I'm from Michigan and if I have to fly just to buy another VW for sure that I will do it again.

New 2017 Volkswagen Touareg, $54125