Bud Brown Volkswagen

Bud Brown Volkswagen
Call
Bud Brown Volkswagen Info
About Bud Brown Volkswagen

Bud Brown Volkswagen offers an excellent selection of automotive products and services to our Kansas City area customers. For your convenience, our Volkswagen-Certified technicians provide award-winning auto repair in Olathe, KS, six days a week, and we offer our shuttle service Monday through Friday for our customers in order to provide even more convenience. From quality new Volkswagen vehicles to used cars, we know anyone looking for a vehicle in Kansas City will likely find what they want at our dealership. Our services include trusted Volkswagen car repair, original Volkswagen parts and financing to help our customers purchase the car of their dreams. One visit here and you'll understand that there is a difference in buying a car no matter from where you are driving. Call Bud Brown Volkswagen at 866-308-0199 or come visit us in person. We're conveniently located at 925 North Rawhide Drive and look forward to assisting you with all of your automotive needs!

About Bud Brown Volkswagen Learn More

"Great Customer Service"

Customer service is so different than other dealerships. Bud Brown do not pressure customers on their decisions. I would highly recommend this branch from now on.

Eric Shaver

"Great Experience"

We recently bought a Passat at Bud Brown, working with Grant Fisher and we had a great experience. They were very welcoming and accommodating through the process and even made it seem like dealing with our 1 year old who was with us was a pleasure. I would definitely recommend purchasing a vehicle through this dealership and even Grant, he was great.

Grant Fisher

"Great customer service!"

I recently bought a 2015 GTI SE and I absolutely love it. My experience at Bud Brown was top notch. I first shopped online, like most of us reading this, and Smokey Peters quickly responded to my inquiry about my car. We easily set up a time for me to come out and test drive the vehicle. I then met sales rep Joel Presnell who enthusiastically took my fiance and I on a knowledgeable and fun test drive. At no point did I feel unappreciated, pressured, or taken advantage of. I worked with a few other people as well during the sale and all were very friendly. The entire Bud Brown team works as a family and treats their clients like such as well, very different from some of the other dealerships I had visited during my new car shopping.

"Good dealership to work with!"

We bought a used Toyota. Our salesman Eric Shaver was a no pressure, informative, and reliable person to work with. He really seemed interested in helping us purchase the right car for our situation. We enjoyed working with Eric and would ask for him again.

Eric Shaver

"Great dealership and great people! Thanks Andy!"

I recently bought a world auto certified pre-owned Jetta Sportwagen TDI from Bud Black. I live about two hours away in another city with several dealerships, but a used Jetta Sportwagen TDI was at least somewhat of a rarer car with the exact options I was looking for, and I'd gotten pretty set on one because it looked like the best car for my lifestyle and needs (great highway miles, good get up and go, room for people and cargo). So as a result I ended up at Bud Brown rather than a local dealership, and I'm definitely glad I did. I had email contact with Andy early on and he answered several questions and we worked out a lot of things in advance so when I was able to get up to Olathe on a weekend a lot of things would be taken care of and if I liked the car it would be easy to drive away with! I went up there on Labor day weekend and everything checked out so we started wrapping up the process. Even though it was a holiday weekend it did not take long at all with the advance work that they did for me to purchase the car. There was a short wait while the financing department worked out their matters so Andy and I just chatted about German cars and motors and so on. He's very knowledgeable and a real enthusiast! Once the finance department was ready for me Frank walked me through everything in a through fashion. There wasn't any kind of high pressure tactics there but he was able to swing some things where I could get some options I was interested in with a price that would work for me! Great follow-up too! I'd definitely make the drive up there to deal with them again in the future and I would encourage anyone else in the region to do so also!

"Great Service"

Great Service. Saturday oil change with a minor service issue. Norman is excellent as always. Bought my Jetta from Bud Brown and have been getting service for over 3 years now. The service dept. is fast, friendly and experience is always pleasant.

"Nice Experience "

it had been 12 years since I purchased my last car, I was looking for a manual car, Eric took time to converse and was very pleasant and knowledgeable. He understood my reasons and my limitations, overall great experience , straight to the point .

"Love the service department!"

I have had nothing but amazing service . Thank you Jake, Kelly and Norman for always taking care of me. :) Thankful that if my battery was to going to go dead somewhere, the dealership would be the perfect base.

"Fun, no-pressure, just the facts ma'am experience!!!"

From my first phone call to inquire about a car I found on the website, this was a delightful experience. I appreciate Missy's knowledge, sense-of-humor and down-to-earth answers. Everyone at the dealership was friendly, helpful and my purchase went GREAT!! Don't need the song and dance; however, I believe if I did this group would be quite entertaining!!

"Very nice experience!"

It had been eight years since I purchased my last car, I wasn't looking forward to it. I greatly dislike car shopping. However, immediately upon arrival everyone as so kind and helpful, without laying on the typical sale person schmooze. My sales person, Joel, really took a lot of time to accommodate my car needs/requests and time-schedule in getting the deal done. He was great in showing me all the features of my new "certified" car. I'm thoroughly please with my purchase and the over all experience with Joel and Bud Brown. I highly recommend them! Thank you!

Joel Presnell