Bud Brown Volkswagen

925 North Rawhide Drive,
Olathe, Kansas 66061
Bud Brown Volkswagen Info
About Bud Brown Volkswagen

Bud Brown Volkswagen offers an excellent selection of automotive products and services to our Kansas City area customers. For your convenience, our Volkswagen-Certified technicians provide award-winning auto repair in Olathe, KS, six days a week, and we offer our shuttle service Monday through Friday for our customers in order to provide even more convenience. From quality new Volkswagen vehicles to used cars, we know anyone looking for a vehicle in Kansas City will likely find what they want at our dealership. Our services include trusted Volkswagen car repair, original Volkswagen parts and financing to help our customers purchase the car of their dreams. One visit here and you'll understand that there is a difference in buying a car no matter from where you are driving. Call Bud Brown Volkswagen at 913-254-0100 or come visit us in person. We're conveniently located at 925 North Rawhide Drive and look forward to assisting you with all of your automotive needs!

About Bud Brown Volkswagen Learn More

ksabat3
3/28/2015

"Excellent car shopping experience!"

My daughter and I are very grateful to Mike and Steve for their help and guidance. They listened to our needs and worked hard to get us to the right vehicle. As our sales person, Mike was very personable, knowledgeable, patient, and trustworthy. It was my daughters first car buying experience. She was pleasantly surprised and learned a lot that will help her in the future. As a car buyer and father, I felt like we were working with the right people. Highly recommended!

Dawn Heiman
3/27/2015

"Great car buying experience"

We are very pleased we purchased our VW from Mike Motley at Bud Brown. He was great, and we love our car. We were never pushed into our decision. The office staff was also very helpful. Thanks Mike.

Bartender
3/22/2015

"Excellent, as usual."

I have purchased many cars over the years from Bud Brown, now Phil Brown. Phil wasn't in, and I walked in in jeans and cowboy boots and was treated like I had walked in in a business suit and mink coat by Andre. He was excellent at finding exactly what I wanted, let me take it home overnight, and made a special trip in the next day to make sure the sale went smoothly, which of course, it did. I have sent friends to Bud Brown and they have all had the same experience!!!!

crashmstr
3/19/2015

"Bought a new 2015 GTI"

I felt welcomed from the start as I walked up and was asked what they could do for me. I was then matched up with a salesperson (Eric) who fit just perfectly with us and the car we wanted to look at. It took no time at all to get into the test drive, and Eric even reminded me of a few things I wanted to test regarding the phone hookup (caller ID with contacts from my phone). Once I was ready to buy, I received a trade-in offer I was very happy with and before too long, drove away happy in my new GTI. Also, as a side note: they carry the same high performance all-season tire that I had been buying on my previous car (and really liked), and their price is about the same as what I was paying from an internet vendor plus shipping and a specialty installer. So while it won't be soon, I know where I'll get my next tires, too.

mcnemeg
3/16/2015

"The best"

Missy was the best!! This is our second car purchase at Bud Brown and we will go back again next time! The process was easy and quick.

Tim
3/11/2015

"2012 EOS"

Chris went out of his way to get us the car we wanted, we ended up with a great car at the price we wanted.

Chris Smith

Jennifer
3/10/2015

"Purchase of Used Subaru"

Grant Fisher assisted me with purchasing a Used Subaru Forester. Grant was very professional and helpful with helping me make the purchase. He was very friendly and while they do not focus on Subaru's he was very willing to help me understand the car and the technology (I was new to using a Bluetooth). I was impressed with his helpfulness and follow up. I would definitely work with Grant and Bud Brown again.

Jenkeffer
3/09/2015

"I love my new ride!"

I had told my family I was going to go look at a car, but they didn't expect me to come home with one - the experience, friendliness, professionalism and all around good-natured staff at Bud Brown made the decision to go ahead and get the car a no-brainer! I love my 2013 Passat - it is a great car and I owe it all to Chris Smith and the rest of the staff of Bud Brown - thanks everyone!

Christopher Smith

Bob Bliss
2/27/2015

"Michael and the Passat were greater than expected"

Mike Motley was a terrific sales rep who never pushed, but talked with me about interesting and relevant topics. Mike introduced me to other Bud Brown employees who were all gracious and fun. It was an environment that is very customer friendly and certainly is the best that I have experienced in 50 years of auto purchases. I will be happy to tell family, friends, and acquaintances that the Bud Brown VW Dealership, and Michael Motley, are where to buy a vehicle that is so nice, so well designed, and leaves me so satisfied.

brodees
2/25/2015

"Great Experience with Eric Shaver at Bud Brown"

I visited Bud Brown to look at a 2015 GTI SE that I saw listed on their website. I currently own a 2012 GTI that I purchased from BB back in 2011, which was a great experience, so returning was an easy decision. I worked with Eric Shaver, who was very helpful, laid back and easy to deal with. After test-driving the car, I sat down with Eric and discussed what I was looking to spend per month on a lease. I was able to get a very agreeable price for the terms I wanted, making the decision a no-brainer. I highly recommend Bud Brown for anyone considering the purchase or lease of a VW.

Reviews of Missy  McConnell