Bud Brown Volkswagen

925 North Rawhide Drive,
Olathe, Kansas 66061
Bud Brown Volkswagen Info
About Bud Brown Volkswagen

Bud Brown Volkswagen offers an excellent selection of automotive products and services to our Kansas City area customers. For your convenience, our Volkswagen-Certified technicians provide award-winning auto repair in Olathe, KS, six days a week, and we offer our shuttle service Monday through Friday for our customers in order to provide even more convenience. From quality new Volkswagen vehicles to used cars, we know anyone looking for a vehicle in Kansas City will likely find what they want at our dealership. Our services include trusted Volkswagen car repair, original Volkswagen parts and financing to help our customers purchase the car of their dreams. One visit here and you'll understand that there is a difference in buying a car no matter from where you are driving. Call Bud Brown Volkswagen at 913-254-0100 or come visit us in person. We're conveniently located at 925 North Rawhide Drive and look forward to assisting you with all of your automotive needs!

About Bud Brown Volkswagen Learn More

Thomas Vansaghi
5/24/2016

"Standing ovation for Casey Hassett!"

I purchased a 2016 Volkswagen Golf SportWagen on Saturday. I was a thrilled with my experience at Bud Brown but especially Casey Hassett! He rocks!

Rmunro
5/24/2016

"Professional and efficient"

Had a great experience purchasing our used Tiguan and trading in two cars. Smokey, Shannon and Casey were amazing! Got everything done in a few hours and they were very friendly, we brought our toddler which required some patience and they were great.

D. HIGHLANDER
5/23/2016

"Very Helpful"

Ended a lease and started new one. Missy McConnell was very easy to work with, helpful and friendly. She listened to what we had to say ran the numbers for us multiple ways and helped us to make the decision that was right for us.

Vicki
5/23/2016

"My experience was GREAT as always!!"

This is my 3rd car that I have bought from Bud Brown Volkswagen ..... My experience this time was GREAT, just like the other 2 times have been! My salesman was Shannon Strong and I have no complaints! He was awesome and explained every detail about the car. Had some questions the next day and he was happy to help!! Highly recommend Bud Brown Volkswagen! Rick Pringle and Shannon Sharp are AWSOME! Thank you Rick and Shannon Vicki Blaci

Srv12000
5/22/2016

"Great dealer, Shannon was awesome,"

Shannon Strong was super courteous and extremely helpful when i I was car shopping. I truly appreciated his kind and patient style while dealing with me and my wife . I would strongly reccomend this dealership to anyone needing to buy their next car!

Sbarraza
5/19/2016

"Friendly "

Everyone was very helpful especially our sales person she was very attentive and willing to help in any way possible. By far the best service .

johnkemp014
5/14/2016

"Great used VW purchase experience "

Had an efficient and pleasant transaction with Casey Hassett at Bud Brown. Traded in two used vehicles for a certified used Tiguan, and Casey was very pleasant, quick and friendly.

John K.
5/03/2016

"Excellent Experience"

Excellent Experience. We worked with Casey and he was very good and every was very nice. I bought a Passat in August and we bought my daughter her first car . . . a 2013 Jetta. It had 30K Miles and was in great shape.

car_go
5/01/2016

"Great Experience"

Had a great experience. Our sales man Andre was very helpful and knowledgeable. We were in and out in a reasonable mount of time with no issues.

john789
4/30/2016

"Great experience"

Bought a used 2012 VW Beetle from Bud Brown and the experience was excellent. Eric and Ron were both knowledgeable and able to answer all my questions and make the buying experience excellent.

Reviews of Shannon Strong