Bud Kouts Chevrolet

Makes: Chevrolet|Service Center

Bud Kouts Chevrolet
Bud Kouts Chevrolet Info

"Awesome dealership"

Bought used car from bud louts, istarted making noises 5 days after warranty expired. they fixed it like new gave me rental at no charge.

James graves

"Trying to give my business to Bud Kouts but..."

I'm trying to buy a used car, but since my credit is bad Bud Kouts won't help me at this time. I know that I've made some poor "credit" decisions in the past. But a lot of it had to do with the poor economy. I wish that decisions weren't just based on a number. Oh well Bud Kouts loss.

Pat Iding

"Expensive repairs made to F150 with drivers side front..."

Expensive repairs made to F150 with drivers side front wheel damage when other mechanics saw at at a glance that the truck had a bent frame that did not allow for reasonable road servicability. Your mechanic apparently knew the frame was bent (as noted on the bill) which did not allow for alignment, which he did not do, and turned it over to me to drive to howell with the steering wheel upside down and the fron wheels visably out of alignment. I had to drive at 40 miles per hour with the truck strongly pulling to one side. Unsafe. BAD SERVICE

dont know

"Sales personnel were very helpful and interested in..."

Sales personnel were very helpful and interested in fullfilling my needs. Tom called when he had cars of interest to me. I purchased my first new car at Bud Kouts and am glad I came back for this purchase

Tom Buonodono

"I chose Bud Kouts because I heard they had wonderful..."

I chose Bud Kouts because I heard they had wonderful service from a friend, so I had to check them out. My car had been hit and needed body work done to the bumper as well as the mirror. I went in to get the estimate for insurance and to see how much it would cost to get fixed. I was greeted with a warm welcome, offered free coffee and magazines while I waited, and was helped promptly! I only waited about 10 minutes while the gentleman inspected my car. He brought me out to my car and explained to me everything I needed to know as well as the details of the estimate he came up with so I understood everything he came up with. At other dealerships/ shops I have been to in the area they send you off with a piece of paper and expect you to pay whatever without explanation. I've even been charged before for services I don't understand and sent out the door! But not Bud Kouts! I felt like they actually cared about my satisfaction here as well as making me first priority! I was so happy with what they came up with! I would recommend them to all my friends as well as anyone who needs body work done on there car quickly! They are wonderful! -Carrie L.

Ted Holmberg

"Had a four wheel alignment done. The staff were very..."

Had a four wheel alignment done. The staff were very friendly and the service was quick and well done. I will always use this dealer for future maintenance.

Unknown

"They worked to find us the car we were looking for and..."

They worked to find us the car we were looking for and made sure we got all the discounts availabe. Kept in daily contact until we got the deal done.

Dan a

"Needed work done on my car. I looked up Bud Kouts and saw..."

Needed work done on my car. I looked up Bud Kouts and saw that it was closest to me. I went in and they took care of everything I needed and in a timely fashion. The staff were very friendly. My favorite thing was the concierge service that is available if you have somewhere you need to be while your car is being worked on. I will be back.

Dave

"I give Bud Kouts a Great rating because they have great..."

I give Bud Kouts a Great rating because they have great service and there staff is very friendly and helpful. Manager Gary Robinson is very helful and takes care of me when I need help with questiuons on my vehicle.

John Walker

"Bud Kouts has been my auto service dealer for over thirty..."

Bud Kouts has been my auto service dealer for over thirty years. I have never been disappointed in their quality of service. The staff is always friendly. The service check-in people never try to sell you service you don't need. I especially like that when a mechanic finds a problem they let you know if it is in need of immediate repair, can wait, or we should just watch it an see. They don't rush you into fixing things if its not necessary. They are an honest dealership.

Dave Howland