Bud Smail Ford Lincoln

Bud Smail Ford Lincoln
Call
Bud Smail Ford Lincoln Info
About Bud Smail Ford Lincoln

Bud Smail Ford Lincoln is dedicated to fulfilling all of your automotive needs, by providing quality sales and service to Western Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Ohio and beyond. Our skilled and knowledgeable service department is committed to assuring that your vehicle is always performing at its best. In addition, we have a top-quality parts and accessories department. Bud Smail Ford Lincoln is conveniently located on 5110 Route 30 East in Greensburg, PA – just ½ mile east of Westmoreland Mall. We are just a short distance from Johnstown, Indiana, Monroeville, Pittsburgh and Washington, PA.

About Bud Smail Ford Lincoln Learn More

• Auto Glass replacement & repair
  • Auto Butler Premier Paint Protection

"SALES"

Steve Miller, our salesperson, was extremely helpful. He exceeded our expectations in finding the vehicle we wanted and explaining our options. I would recommend Steve to my friends and family.

"Ford Fusion"

Keith did a wonderful job helping me with my purchase. Including 2 test drives. He went above and beyond helping me make my decision by going over every detail with me. Normally buying a car is stressful and confusing, at least the last time I bought one was. This was a great car buying experience. I will definitely be back to Smail and Keith for all future purchases, as well as recommending both to friends and family.

"Great Experience at Smail Ford"

Keith Rosky was a great salesman. Easy to deal with and very knowledgeable. I enjoyed dealing with him and we were in and out in a reasonable amount of time. No pressure from him or Nick Breault in finance and have enjoyed dealing with him as well. They made our newcar buying experience a joy. Thanks Again Keith and Nick Sincerely, Bob & Angie Boettner

"Why I chose Smail Auto"

Purchasing a new car is an intimidating experience, especially when it is your first. To me, buying a car is an investment, so I was extremely specific in what I was looking for. Others had told me that the car I was looking for did not exist at any of the 600+ dealers they looked at. At Smail Auto, Steve Miller was able to find a car that had not only all of my 'must haves' but also my 'would be nice to haves'. All in all, the purchase process at Smail's went very well and my mom (who was helping me along the way) and I only spent a total of two hours in the dealership!

"Fiesta ST"

The experience was awesome. Very friendly sales and finance people. Not only was Keith Rosny knowledgeable, but he was willing and able to answer all of my questions or concerns.

"Review by Daune Cavalier "

I am entirely satisfied with my recent experience in purchasing a Ford Fusion at your dealership. Being a senior person, I had a need for much information about the entire experience which was provided in a very patient manner by Mr. Ralph Kercheval, of your Sales Dept. Not only did he answer my questions, but due to his knowledge and experience, he added additional information which was very valuable. He delivered my car to me personally, and gave me the information to contact him if I needed his assistance. Mr. Ralph Kercheval is a real asset to the Smail Auto Group.

"Painless car purchase"

We have always had good experiences with our dealings with Mark Smail and his sales staff. Bill was knowledgeable, friendly and helpful with all of our questions and concerns. He took time to show us all the different things on our new car and made us feel that we could come back later with any questions.

"2014 Escape"

I recently purchased a new Ford Escape from Smail Ford. I have not purchased a brand new vehicle since 1995. I have made visits to dealerships since then but did not like how pushy the salesmen were. I met Keith Rosky while looking at the car I was interested in and had a few questions for him about it. He was very knowledgable about the vehicle and was not "pushy" at all. From start to finish he was just a normal guy and was super easy to deal with. I will definitely buy another car from Smail and Keith!

"Purchasing Experience"

My husband and I have purchased several cars from Bud Smail over the past years. We had a 2009 MKZ and believed it was time to move up to a car with a roomier interior. I checked the Smail inventory and found a 2013 MKS that seemed to meet our needs. A friend referred us to Steve Miller, a Sales Consultant. I called him on the phone and we set up a time for us to go in and not only see the car but also to drive it. We were impressed with the car and were able to work out an acceptable price. Steve was very knowledgeable about the car and could answer all our questions. The car was ready at the agreed upon time. After completing the paperwork with Nick, Steve got us into the car and began to explain the car's features. He explained each feature and preset those we asked him to set. He spent time with us and answered every question. His explanations were in plain English, not "Automobile Speak". He assured us that we could come to the dealership whenever we needed help with how to use a particular feature. I plan to make an appointment with him once I have familiarized myself with the main features to be sure that I am using everything correctly. Steve is personable but also professional and knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone looking to buy a car.

"Buying My First NEW Car"

We cannot thank Steve enough for his time and dedication to us as customers. After four different dealerships we picked Smail – not just because of the products – it had a lot to do with the time Steve spent with us, his listening skills, and personality. Three trips to Greensburg from Pittsburgh was well worth the mileage. I had asked to test drive a car a second time, after driving several others, in an attempt to narrow my choice. Because of our needs it was a longer and more tedious process than usual, I'm sure, but we greatly appreciate all of his many efforts. The Ford Fusion is AMAZING and I can only image we will come back to Smail time and time again – if not for anything else but to seek Steve's diligence.

Keith Rosky