Bud Smail Ford Lincoln

Toothman Ford

JD
8/29/2015

"thank you Bob Evancho"

He simply listened! What a concept. Service was awesome. Really can't say any more. I was ready to be disappointed as is typical with some new car service dept! Will be back. I actually trust this guy! Thanks Bob. Can't believe I'm writing this. You are good!

None

Breakfast
8/21/2015

"Sevice department"

I bought a new truck from Smail 5 months ago, great sales department. My tailight has water in it and rear defrosters don't work, they have the parts and I need to call to schedule the service. I have called 5 times in the last 5 days, got no answer three times and left two messages. No call back, it's been 3 days since I left the last message. All I want is my new truck fixed and they can't even call me back. Would definitely recommend going else wear!

Robert Evancho

MARY
1/29/2015

"Beyond Excellent"

Ralph Kercheval was helpful and knowledgeable in every aspect of the suv. I would highly recommend RALPH to all my family and friends when they are car or suv buying. My experience was way above excellent, on a scale of 1 to 10, he was a 12. GREAT JOB RALPH

bluejay
1/15/2015

"Car buying"

My salesman Ralph Kercheval went out of his way to find the color car I wanted and had it delivered for me .I am more than satisfied with Smail Ford and their service.

pittpeng1
12/10/2014

"Great experience! "

We've purchased quite a few vehicles over the years and I can honestly say this was the most pleasant experience that we've ever had. Bill Cline made the purchase easy and comfortable. We will recommend the dealership and Bill Cline to anyone looking to purchase their next vehicle.

jessica.skinner.980
11/20/2014

"My Birthday Gift to Myself"

Ralph was extremely informative and very helpful, even late at night on very cold evening! I actually felt bad sending him out to bring a car around to drive, but he kept it fun for both myself and daughter. I left the dealership the following day with minimal hassle on paperwork and a good price after multiple rebates. I am now a proud owner of a '14 Focus Hatchback with only 12 miles on it. This is my first brand new ride and I am very pleased with it thus far. Even better - I purchased the car on my birthday! Happy Birthday to me! Thank you Ralph and thank you SMAIL!

ericschwab21
11/17/2014

"Bill Cline made my experience top notch"

I thought I was in an impossible situation and Bill helped me secure a lease on a new Ford edge that I didnt think was possible. The experience was great! No hassle, very quick and easy. I exchanged a few emails and then my actual time at the dealer was less than an hour. For a busy person like me, it was perfect. This is what car buying should be. Kudos Bill Cline and the Smail staff! You now have a customer for like.

LaurenSW
11/14/2014

"Great Experience"

I recently bought a new Ford Escape from Smail Ford and had such a great experience from start to finish. They had exactly what I was looking for and were willing to work with me on my trade-in. I worked with Bill Cline and he was very helpful and knowledgeable. He spent a lot of time after the purchase explaining all of the differnt features of my new car so I felt comfortable driving it home. I never felt pressured to purchase. He was there to help me make the right decision based on my needs. I spent some time looking at other dealerships and none of them compared to the service I received at Smail Ford. I would highly recommend going here.

nofo33
9/29/2014

"Top notch purchasing experience! "

A friend knew that I was looking for a new truck recommended Smail. After looking at several dealers in my area I spoke with Smail over the phone and was impressed enough to make the one hour drive. I’m glad I did. They were friendly, straight forward and accommodating. I’m also planning to have my truck serviced there despite the distance from our home. Frank & Nancy O

Joe Valasek, Nick Breault, Don Deneen

Rokide
9/03/2014

"Bud Smail Ford review"

Over the years, my family has purchased many vehicles from Bud Smail dealerships. This is the first time I have personally worked with Ralph Kercheval. Ralph was very easy to work with and he was very patient and helpful as we looked at several options to come away with the best deal for the purchase of my new Ford Mustang. I look forward to working with Ralph on my future automobile requirements.

Ralph Kercheval, Nick Breault