Bud Smail Ford Lincoln

Bud Smail Ford Lincoln

Call
Bud Smail Ford Lincoln Info
About Bud Smail Ford Lincoln

Bud Smail Ford Lincoln is dedicated to fulfilling all of your automotive needs, by providing quality sales and service to Western Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Ohio and beyond. Our skilled and knowledgeable service department is committed to assuring that your vehicle is always performing at its best. In addition, we have a top-quality parts and accessories department. Bud Smail Ford Lincoln is conveniently located on 5110 Route 30 East in Greensburg, PA – just ½ mile east of Westmoreland Mall. We are just a short distance from Johnstown, Indiana, Monroeville, Pittsburgh and Washington, PA.

About Bud Smail Ford Lincoln Learn More

• Auto Glass replacement & repair
  • Auto Butler Premier Paint Protection
pittpeng1
12/10/2014

"Great experience! "

We've purchased quite a few vehicles over the years and I can honestly say this was the most pleasant experience that we've ever had. Bill Cline made the purchase easy and comfortable. We will recommend the dealership and Bill Cline to anyone looking to purchase their next vehicle.

jessica.skinner.980
11/20/2014

"My Birthday Gift to Myself"

Ralph was extremely informative and very helpful, even late at night on very cold evening! I actually felt bad sending him out to bring a car around to drive, but he kept it fun for both myself and daughter. I left the dealership the following day with minimal hassle on paperwork and a good price after multiple rebates. I am now a proud owner of a '14 Focus Hatchback with only 12 miles on it. This is my first brand new ride and I am very pleased with it thus far. Even better - I purchased the car on my birthday! Happy Birthday to me! Thank you Ralph and thank you SMAIL!

ericschwab21
11/17/2014

"Bill Cline made my experience top notch"

I thought I was in an impossible situation and Bill helped me secure a lease on a new Ford edge that I didnt think was possible. The experience was great! No hassle, very quick and easy. I exchanged a few emails and then my actual time at the dealer was less than an hour. For a busy person like me, it was perfect. This is what car buying should be. Kudos Bill Cline and the Smail staff! You now have a customer for like.

LaurenSW
11/14/2014

"Great Experience"

I recently bought a new Ford Escape from Smail Ford and had such a great experience from start to finish. They had exactly what I was looking for and were willing to work with me on my trade-in. I worked with Bill Cline and he was very helpful and knowledgeable. He spent a lot of time after the purchase explaining all of the differnt features of my new car so I felt comfortable driving it home. I never felt pressured to purchase. He was there to help me make the right decision based on my needs. I spent some time looking at other dealerships and none of them compared to the service I received at Smail Ford. I would highly recommend going here.

nofo33
9/29/2014

"Top notch purchasing experience! "

A friend knew that I was looking for a new truck recommended Smail. After looking at several dealers in my area I spoke with Smail over the phone and was impressed enough to make the one hour drive. I’m glad I did. They were friendly, straight forward and accommodating. I’m also planning to have my truck serviced there despite the distance from our home. Frank & Nancy O

Rokide
9/03/2014

"Bud Smail Ford review"

Over the years, my family has purchased many vehicles from Bud Smail dealerships. This is the first time I have personally worked with Ralph Kercheval. Ralph was very easy to work with and he was very patient and helpful as we looked at several options to come away with the best deal for the purchase of my new Ford Mustang. I look forward to working with Ralph on my future automobile requirements.

charlottep
7/11/2014

"SALES"

Steve Miller, our salesperson, was extremely helpful. He exceeded our expectations in finding the vehicle we wanted and explaining our options. I would recommend Steve to my friends and family.

melissa4755
6/12/2014

"Ford Fusion"

Keith did a wonderful job helping me with my purchase. Including 2 test drives. He went above and beyond helping me make my decision by going over every detail with me. Normally buying a car is stressful and confusing, at least the last time I bought one was. This was a great car buying experience. I will definitely be back to Smail and Keith for all future purchases, as well as recommending both to friends and family.

aboettner
6/06/2014

"Great Experience at Smail Ford"

Keith Rosky was a great salesman. Easy to deal with and very knowledgeable. I enjoyed dealing with him and we were in and out in a reasonable amount of time. No pressure from him or Nick Breault in finance and have enjoyed dealing with him as well. They made our newcar buying experience a joy. Thanks Again Keith and Nick Sincerely, Bob & Angie Boettner

aeb528
5/24/2014

"Why I chose Smail Auto"

Purchasing a new car is an intimidating experience, especially when it is your first. To me, buying a car is an investment, so I was extremely specific in what I was looking for. Others had told me that the car I was looking for did not exist at any of the 600+ dealers they looked at. At Smail Auto, Steve Miller was able to find a car that had not only all of my 'must haves' but also my 'would be nice to haves'. All in all, the purchase process at Smail's went very well and my mom (who was helping me along the way) and I only spent a total of two hours in the dealership!

Reviews of Bill Cline