Buerkle Acura

7925 Brooklyn Boulevard,
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55445
Buerkle Acura Info
About Buerkle Acura

Welcome to Buerkle Acura! We are conveniently located just down the road from the beautiful Shoppes At Arbor Lakes in Maple Grove, Minnesota. We are Minnesota's only exclusive Acura Dealer; which means we sell and service only Acura Automobiles. Please search our New & Certified Pre-Owned Acura Inventory to find the Acura of your dreams. Our Acura Service Department is committed to providing you with Superior Customer Service, with hours to suit your busy lifestyle. Our Acura Parts Department is staffed with knowledgeable associates to help you find Quality Acura Parts fast. Our convenient location makes it easy to serve residents of Plymouth, Wayzata, Blaine, Champlin and all the Western and Northern suburbs of the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul.

About Buerkle Acura Learn More

Dalton S
8/26/2016

"Courteous and dedicated service"

As a younger individual, I appreciated being treated with the respect that isn't often afforded to persons in my age group. I thought this was very professional and a great show of character. Though I did not end up financing through Buerkle Acura, I could see that the finance group was dedicated to earning my business by finding me the best possible deal they could. Overall, I'm very grateful for the effort put forth by the team at Buerkle Acura.

SKI
8/18/2016

"Just purchased a certified pre-owned - great experience!"

We recently bought our first Acura and chose Buerkle based on recommendations from neighbors and friends who have also purchased from Buerkle. We had very high recommendations and I must admit that the experience met our expectations. Andy Phan, our sales representative, was extremely helpful, personable, knowledgeable and above all, not pushy. Additionally, Chris Knutson in the finance department continued to demonstrate the Buerkle culture of professionalism and demonstrating integrity and trust. Thank you!

Andy Phan, Chris Knutson

Dave R
8/17/2016

"Great new car sale experience "

Once I decided on a new 2017 MDX, I was fortunate to have chosen Buerkle Acura. They are an exclusive Acura dealer, which is a bonus. The process was excellent, especially the communication between the salesman, Adam Herstein and myself. Given that my MDX hasn't even been built yet, Adam kept me up to date on the build and delivery date. I was able to do some pre-qualification work up front to expedite the actual purchase when the time came. Overall an excellent, low pressure dealer... Very good indeed.

Deborah Wager
8/15/2016

"Great Experience!"

Dennis Andrews was an excellent sales person to deal with. He was busy with another customer, but we wouldn't have known it. He was very good at making both of us feel like we were the only customers on the lot. Dennis worked with us to get the car I wanted and to take our trade in. Highly recommend Dennis and Buerkle Acura. Thanks Dennis!

Lauren1994
8/11/2016

"Great Experience - Thanks, Rick!"

I had a great experience when working with Rick when buying my first car. Rick was extremely helpful and did a great job walking me through the entire process. I had many questions throughout my car buying experience and Rick was extremely knowledgeable and patient. A month later, I love my pre-owned Toyota! I would recommend friends and family to work with Rick in the future!

ThaCarta
8/08/2016

"Good vehicles, reasonable prices"

Bought a 2008 TL that was in great condition for its age. Buerkle had it inspected and cleaned same day and I was out the door.

ryanlcreative
8/05/2016

"Great Experience! Very Helpful! "

Dennis Andrews was a great help in getting me out of my lease and into a "new to me" pre owned Mercedes! He listened and helped guide me to what I wanted, not what he wanted to sell me. He was knowledgeable, friendly, and very thorough! I would recommend him to any one of my friends or family! Genuinely a great guy!

I forget the finance guys name, but he was great too!

JRS
7/17/2016

"New RDX"

I had a wonderful experience at Buerkle Acura. I worked with Graig Wallace and I was happy to deal with someone who was trustworthy and straightforward. I came to the Buerkle Acura by myself and as a girl in any other car dealership I usually feel like I'm getting ripped off and taken advantage of, but Graig made everything very easy and pleasant to work with. I went to Luther Acura in Bloomington just to see how they compared and after an hour of as they say "amazing deals" they quoted me almost $100 higher than Buerkle Acura. I highly recommend Buerkle Acura, they have the best customer service and best cars!!

AJ Sless
7/14/2016

"Adam Hall is great! Excited to be a new Acura owner"

I had the greatest experience with my new acquisition. I worked closely with Adam Hall and he is by far the greatest sales person. He did a great job explaining the value of an Acura without going into too much detail and not coming across as "selling". He took his time to show us the great features in our test drive. He was there the whole way through and continued to shine. If you are looking for an Acura, go to Buerkle for sure and ask for Adam Hall!!!!

Adam Hall

M
7/12/2016

"Wow, they do exist! "

In looking/researching for days online for a used vehicle for my son, we found a few options at a few local Dealerships...including my "Go To" Dealer. We made a list and set out to take a look and test Drive a few. We started out at Buerkle, but it was a quick look as we had a handful to see around town. After spending hours running around test driving and sitting with Sales folks, we found ourselves back at Buerkle for another look at the first one. I was the right decision! Not only was the price better after comparing and test driving all, the service and transparency of the Buerkle team was refreshing to come back to. I'm not one to spend time writing reviews, but these guys really made it a great experience and we drove away knowing we made the right choice dealing with them. Great Listeners! Patient, Honest, Real people! Again, it was surprisingly refreshing. Thank you Dennis & Dan!!

Reviews of Rick Thomas