Buerkle Acura

7925 Brooklyn Boulevard,
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55445
Buerkle Acura Info
About Buerkle Acura

Welcome to Buerkle Acura! We are conveniently located just down the road from the beautiful Shoppes At Arbor Lakes in Maple Grove, Minnesota. We are Minnesota's only exclusive Acura Dealer; which means we sell and service only Acura Automobiles. Please search our New & Certified Pre-Owned Acura Inventory to find the Acura of your dreams. Our Acura Service Department is committed to providing you with Superior Customer Service, with hours to suit your busy lifestyle. Our Acura Parts Department is staffed with knowledgeable associates to help you find Quality Acura Parts fast. Our convenient location makes it easy to serve residents of Plymouth, Wayzata, Blaine, Champlin and all the Western and Northern suburbs of the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul.

About Buerkle Acura Learn More

KarlN
6/20/2016

"Certified pre owned"

This is our third accura from this dealership. Their sales and service people are the best.

Lanamatt
6/11/2016

"Such a quick and easy process"

Great experience! We were in and out with a new car so quickly. Everyone was helpful and friendly. Absolutely no pressuring to buy or to add extra packages! Thank you!

Lphieumavong
6/03/2016

"Highly Recommend Andy and Brooklyn park Acura Buerkle"

I've come to Brooklyn park acura buerkle and worked with Andy for many year. He has helped me with three cars. He is very down to earth and he helps out to the best of his ability. I've sent many friends and family to him and they all have been happy campers. Very recommended!!

SteveM
5/25/2016

"Problem pickup truck but excellent follow-up. "

I recently bought a used pickup truck from Buerkle Acura.. Unfortunately problems showed up the first night when I drove home. It has turned out to be an expensive and time consuming set of events. However, Andy, Denny and the staff have treated me with respect and stood behind the sale in an effort to get it right. I have never had a mechanical issue with a dealership purchase, but now value that backing and certainly appreciate the excellent service they have provided.

SteMant
5/25/2016

"Straight Forward, Honest and Personable"

If you want to work with a group that cares more about your needs than their own personal agenda then I recommend Buerkle Acura. During our car buying experience at Buerkle Acura, my fiance and I worked with Rick Thomas. He was very honest and straight forward about the vehicles that we were looking at. At the end of the day we left with vehicle that fit us perfectly. I got the sense that this is standard way in which Buerkle Acura treats their customers as a whole. Proud to be apart of the Buerkle Acura family as we know that we will continue to be in good hands!

rduncan16
5/24/2016

"Personable, helpful, and reliable "

My experience with the Andy and the team at Buerkle Acura was very positive. Andy was personable, helpful, and reliable. It was a great experience. I left a satisfied customer.

mschuee123
5/23/2016

"Good experience"

I had a unique experience at Buerkle, having to wait a few months for a fix on a recalled Acura, but when the fix was made things moved very quickly and smoothly. Our sales consultant was great about keeping me updated while waiting for the fix to come in and had everything ready when the time came. Overall, it was a good experience.

lamarpatt
5/19/2016

"New lease"

Sales rep, Adam Hall, very professional, knowledgeable, yet personable and patient. Gave detailed info to make sound decision to lease or buy without pressuring us.

Zhjiln
5/16/2016

"Easy process to buy car "

Great atmosphere at Buerkle Acura. No tricks here they just want to help you get a car for the best price. Andy made sure to get me the best deal even if i couldn't put any money down. I love my 2016 civic I bought from them

Scott L
5/11/2016

"Buerkle Acura (Certified Dept) - Outstanding & Professional"

My wife Shaun and I are thrilled to be a part of the Buerkle Acura family of customers. We enjoyed a seamless purchase of our 2015 TLX and felt we received the most professional and fair consideration regarding the negotiated purchase of the vehicle. Andy Phan initiated communications when we inquired about a potential purchase of a vehicle online and was VERY thorough with his follow ups and presentation of the car. Andy is simply a great person. Denny Pechtel took time to call to review and answer questions that we had that allowed us to make the final decision to partner with Buerkle on our TLX. Denny is a real pro! Dan Phillips orchestrated the financial paper work in a short period of time and made the delivery of the vehicle go off without a glitch. When you can say you have made three new friends when making a major purchase you know you have made a good decision. Thanks Andy, Denny, Dan and everyone at Buerkle Acura.

Reviews of Dennis Andrews