Buerkle Acura

7925 Brooklyn Boulevard,
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55445
Buerkle Acura Info
About Buerkle Acura

Welcome to Buerkle Acura! We are conveniently located just down the road from the beautiful Shoppes At Arbor Lakes in Maple Grove, Minnesota. We are Minnesota's only exclusive Acura Dealer; which means we sell and service only Acura Automobiles. Please search our New & Certified Pre-Owned Acura Inventory to find the Acura of your dreams. Our Acura Service Department is committed to providing you with Superior Customer Service, with hours to suit your busy lifestyle. Our Acura Parts Department is staffed with knowledgeable associates to help you find Quality Acura Parts fast. Our convenient location makes it easy to serve residents of Plymouth, Wayzata, Blaine, Champlin and all the Western and Northern suburbs of the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul.

About Buerkle Acura Learn More

JRS
7/17/2016

"New RDX"

I had a wonderful experience at Buerkle Acura. I worked with Graig Wallace and I was happy to deal with someone who was trustworthy and straightforward. I came to the Buerkle Acura by myself and as a girl in any other car dealership I usually feel like I'm getting ripped off and taken advantage of, but Graig made everything very easy and pleasant to work with. I went to Luther Acura in Bloomington just to see how they compared and after an hour of as they say "amazing deals" they quoted me almost $100 higher than Buerkle Acura. I highly recommend Buerkle Acura, they have the best customer service and best cars!!

AJ Sless
7/14/2016

"Adam Hall is great! Excited to be a new Acura owner"

I had the greatest experience with my new acquisition. I worked closely with Adam Hall and he is by far the greatest sales person. He did a great job explaining the value of an Acura without going into too much detail and not coming across as "selling". He took his time to show us the great features in our test drive. He was there the whole way through and continued to shine. If you are looking for an Acura, go to Buerkle for sure and ask for Adam Hall!!!!

M
7/12/2016

"Wow, they do exist! "

In looking/researching for days online for a used vehicle for my son, we found a few options at a few local Dealerships...including my "Go To" Dealer. We made a list and set out to take a look and test Drive a few. We started out at Buerkle, but it was a quick look as we had a handful to see around town. After spending hours running around test driving and sitting with Sales folks, we found ourselves back at Buerkle for another look at the first one. I was the right decision! Not only was the price better after comparing and test driving all, the service and transparency of the Buerkle team was refreshing to come back to. I'm not one to spend time writing reviews, but these guys really made it a great experience and we drove away knowing we made the right choice dealing with them. Great Listeners! Patient, Honest, Real people! Again, it was surprisingly refreshing. Thank you Dennis & Dan!!

Sammy1234
7/09/2016

"New car purchase"

I would highly recommend this dealership. Very pleasant experience, and I love my RDX! I did most of my research on line, and Graig Wallace reached out to me and made this process so easy. Thank you.

Tripplefreeze
6/27/2016

"Excellent experience "

I just purchased from Buerkle Acura, the entire experience was wonderful. Andy Phan was my salesman, he was awesome!! Andy is very knowledgeable about the Acura line. Also he was friendly, without being pushy in terms of trying to force a sale. If you are in the market for an Acura, I highly recommend Buerkle Acura- you won't be disappointed in the quality of the vehicles or the quality of the service!!

KarlN
6/20/2016

"Certified pre owned"

This is our third accura from this dealership. Their sales and service people are the best.

Lanamatt
6/11/2016

"Such a quick and easy process"

Great experience! We were in and out with a new car so quickly. Everyone was helpful and friendly. Absolutely no pressuring to buy or to add extra packages! Thank you!

Lphieumavong
6/03/2016

"Highly Recommend Andy and Brooklyn park Acura Buerkle"

I've come to Brooklyn park acura buerkle and worked with Andy for many year. He has helped me with three cars. He is very down to earth and he helps out to the best of his ability. I've sent many friends and family to him and they all have been happy campers. Very recommended!!

SteveM
5/25/2016

"Problem pickup truck but excellent follow-up. "

I recently bought a used pickup truck from Buerkle Acura.. Unfortunately problems showed up the first night when I drove home. It has turned out to be an expensive and time consuming set of events. However, Andy, Denny and the staff have treated me with respect and stood behind the sale in an effort to get it right. I have never had a mechanical issue with a dealership purchase, but now value that backing and certainly appreciate the excellent service they have provided.

SteMant
5/25/2016

"Straight Forward, Honest and Personable"

If you want to work with a group that cares more about your needs than their own personal agenda then I recommend Buerkle Acura. During our car buying experience at Buerkle Acura, my fiance and I worked with Rick Thomas. He was very honest and straight forward about the vehicles that we were looking at. At the end of the day we left with vehicle that fit us perfectly. I got the sense that this is standard way in which Buerkle Acura treats their customers as a whole. Proud to be apart of the Buerkle Acura family as we know that we will continue to be in good hands!

Reviews of Chris Knutson