Buerkle Acura

7925 Brooklyn Boulevard,
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota 55445
Buerkle Acura Info
About Buerkle Acura

Welcome to Buerkle Acura! We are conveniently located just down the road from the beautiful Shoppes At Arbor Lakes in Maple Grove, Minnesota. We are Minnesota's only exclusive Acura Dealer; which means we sell and service only Acura Automobiles. Please search our New & Certified Pre-Owned Acura Inventory to find the Acura of your dreams. Our Acura Service Department is committed to providing you with Superior Customer Service, with hours to suit your busy lifestyle. Our Acura Parts Department is staffed with knowledgeable associates to help you find Quality Acura Parts fast. Our convenient location makes it easy to serve residents of Plymouth, Wayzata, Blaine, Champlin and all the Western and Northern suburbs of the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul.

About Buerkle Acura Learn More

TD1
5/02/2016

"Best Experience"

Best car buying experience to date. Adam Hall was knowledgeable, professional and thorough, in and out in 4 hours! Can't say enough good about our most recent buying experience.

Kelly
5/02/2016

"Terrific Experience "

Thank you Buerkle Acura team for a great experience from responding to my online Chat through the delivery! Appreciate you going to bat for your customer! I have been a Volvo loyal customer for over 22 years and taking a leap with Acura. Could not be more pleased with the process and our new 2016 Acura MDX, love the vehicle!

AB3621
4/24/2016

"Best experience"

I am not a big fan of buying cars but Buerkle Acura made this the best experience! I knew what I wanted and they provided the information needed to purchase the vehicle quickly and easily. Would definitely recommend this dealership -- professional, knowledgeable and very helpful. Very slick process to pick up the car and process the paperwork -- great system.

Bill
4/21/2016

"A Good Experience"

I , like many people, don't enjoy purchasing a new car. From the 1st phone call until we drove off with the new Acura, my wife and I enjoyed our experience with Rick Thomas in the sales process and Chris Knutson in the financial process. Both were very helpful and professional. We appreciated being treated as intelligent consumers !

lm.tracy08
4/20/2016

"If a customized car buying experience is what you want..."

Let me start off by saying- I hate the process of buying a car. I could go on and on about the poor experiences I have had in the past. One call to salesman Rick Thomas and I knew everything would be ok. I let him know ahead of time that I wanted this process to be as fast and efficient as possible, and he made sure it was. He's funny, and very easy to talk to! Buying a car with him was easy, quick, and painless. I highly recommend him, and will be spreading the word to everyone I know. I purchased a used car, but my husband is already planning on buying his next vehicle from Buerkle Acura. They know how to cater the customer service they provide to their individual customers, and that makes the biggest difference! Chris Knutson worked our financing and got us an extremely low rate. He's very personable and great to work with!

Hess333
4/18/2016

"Quality & Care"

We toured all the Acura Dealers in the Twin Cities metro area as well as other dealers that had used Acura MDX. None of the dealerships even came close to the cleanliness of vehicles and honest, kind Sales representatives!

LovemyAcura
4/05/2016

"Excellent service!"

I recently went in to purchase a used car. Rick Thomas provided excellent service showing me all the options without pressing me into a purchase I didn't want. After deciding on a vehicle, we continued to receive excellent service from finance and even the service department provided clear answers on questions around the extended warranty. Overall, I was very impressed with this dealership and will drive the extra distance to have my car maintained with them also.

barton74
4/04/2016

"Quick and Easy"

It was a pleasure working with Andy and Chris on the purchase of my used vehicle. They were very helpful in having everything in place so that it was quick process.

secojo73
3/31/2016

"Excellent experience all around"

I recently bought a pre-owned vehicle from Buerkle Acura and had an excellent experience all around due to the outstanding customer service and assistance from Gregg in sales. A consummate professional, Gregg went above and beyond his duties as a salesman to make sure I found what I was looking for and was satisfied with my purchase. Extremely personable and a pleasure to do business with, I highly recommend checking out the reputable Buerkle for your vehicle needs and asking for Gregg!

Robert F
3/29/2016

"Great car buying experience"

I had been looking at getting a Buick Verano and had researched that car for a couple of months. After testing driving the Verano and coming very close to purchasing I decided to take one more look at comparable cars, and I’m glad I did. I looked up the ILX on the Acura website and saw that it came standard with a lot of the features I had been interested in the Verano for. The very next day I went to Buerkle Acura for a test drive. I just wanted to confirm that purchasing the Buick wouldn’t give me buyer’s remorse. Instead, I made the decision pretty much on the spot that I preferred the ILX in so many ways that I decided to pull the trigger. I’ve now had my ILX for just over a week and I don’t regret my decision at all. Graig Wallace was the salesperson who helped me. He took the time to not only go over the features of the car, but show me how some of the technology worked. My last car purchase was a Mitsubishi that had lasted for 15 years and 220,000 miles. I drove out Buerkle that day with a car that had only 22 miles on it and I am looking forward to my ILX lasting just as long hopefully. In the past 15 years, vehicles have added a lot more tech, so Graig brought me up to speed on what the car could do for me. My previous car didn’t even have cruise control and now I have a car that helps warn me about so many things I wonder what I did before. The main reason I like the ILX over the Verano is because it has a much sportier feel to it. I can tell I’m going to enjoy driving this car for a long time to come. I went for a model with the Technology Plus package, but not the A-Spec. There were a few items on the A-Spec I liked though, but didn’t want to pay for something I knew wouldn’t make much difference to me. The dealership gave me a personalized package of the items I wanted (rear spoiler, splash guards and remote start) at a very good price. I also have to say, that after checking several car buying sites (TrueCar and Edmunds) I found my pricing was on the low end of the graphs so I know that Buerkle gave me very aggressive pricing. I should also mention that I came into the dealership with my financing pre-approved at 2.71%. Buerkle worked to match the same rate but with a few better options through Acura Financial Services. I couldn’t be happier with the final deal I got on everything. I can’t recommend Burkle Acura enough, and both Graig Wallace and Dan Phillips (in Finance) that helped me out. All in all a 5 out of 5 from me.

Reviews of Chris Knutson