Buerkle Acura

7925 Brooklyn Boulevard,
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55445
Buerkle Acura Info
About Buerkle Acura

Welcome to Buerkle Acura! We are conveniently located just down the road from the beautiful Shoppes At Arbor Lakes in Maple Grove, Minnesota. We are Minnesota's only exclusive Acura Dealer; which means we sell and service only Acura Automobiles. Please search our New & Certified Pre-Owned Acura Inventory to find the Acura of your dreams. Our Acura Service Department is committed to providing you with Superior Customer Service, with hours to suit your busy lifestyle. Our Acura Parts Department is staffed with knowledgeable associates to help you find Quality Acura Parts fast. Our convenient location makes it easy to serve residents of Plymouth, Wayzata, Blaine, Champlin and all the Western and Northern suburbs of the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul.

About Buerkle Acura Learn More

Chuck Nick
9/20/2016

"Purchase a certified 2014 Acura MDX"

The total buying experience was excellent. The sales person was very knowledgeable and did not put any pressure on me to buy. Even though the dealership is approximately an hour from my house, I would use them again.

Thill26.2
9/17/2016

"Best Service Department"

I have owned three Acura's and all were purchased and serviced at Buerkle Acura! I would award them Best Service Department! Their sales and service departments know the impotance of customer satisfaction and the value of customer loyalty and value it they do. Love there new drop in service, I had an A-1 service, and this time I stayed and conducted work meeting via my laptop and their wifi in the customer lounge. 40 minutes later I was done with my meeting and my car was ready and waiting! Thank you Acura for 17 years of excellent products and services!

Todd M
9/16/2016

"Attention to detail "

Received a loaner vehicle and everything was done on time as promised..Great attention to detail .Awesome overall experience! Vehicle was even washed and waiting for me outside.

Cube
9/14/2016

"Responsive and helpful dealership"

Recently I was looking at purchasing an Acura TLX through our local dealer in Madison, WI. Unfortunately, they did not have the TLX in the trim that I required. From looking at their online inventory, I determined that Buerkle had just what we wanted, and in our most desirable color, but the vehicle was not showing up in our local dealer's list of what was available at other dealers (it turned out they were not looking in the Minneapolis area). So I gave Buerkle a call. Within an hour they quickly confirmed that the vehicle was still available, and made me a pretty reasonable offer, but also indicated that they were generally open to dealer trades. I chose to work through my usual dealer, via a dealer trade, and my dealer arranged to have the car trucked here to Madison. I am not 100% certain who I talked with, so I selected all of the people that "rang a bell". Regardless, Buerkle seems to be a class operation, and I would not hesitate to call them again.

Coop330
9/07/2016

"Awesone experience!"

Thank you for the great service. You have wonderful advice for us and you made this experience a true pleasure. We will be back to purchase car # 2.

Thuna
9/07/2016

"Used Acura TL"

I wanted to thank Andy and Gregg n used car department for all their help. My wife got in a car accident and totaled our 05 Acura TL. She is a Home Health Nurse and drives for a living. Andy and Greg did an excellent job working with me and getting me a great car and my wife back to work. Andy went above and beyond and made the like new. Great work! I will be back again. Please thank the service dept for the through vehicle inspection and Dan in finance. Thank you Troy Huna

Jimmyjam55
9/06/2016

"Dennis Andrews"

We had an excellent experience at Buerkle Acura. Dennis Andrews was knowledgeable about the vehicles he showed us and answered all of our questions. It was a very low pressure environment where we felt comfortable looking around at different vehicles. I would recommend Dennis & Buerkle Acura to anyone searching for a used vehicle.

Craig D.
9/01/2016

"Making a painful task enjoyable"

Searching for, researching, and buying cars is a painful task. Rick Thomas made this task enjoyable. He was knowledgeable, courteous, patient and actually fun to work with. Rick came in after hours to accommodate my schedule and was very responsive to my calls and needs. This is the third car I have purchased from Rick and Buerkle and he has a customer for years to come.

Dan Page
9/01/2016

"Fast, easy, and no hassles"

Andy was very easy to work with and was very knowledgable about the product. We purchased a used 2014 Acura MDX and it runs beautifully. Thanks Andy!

Dalton S
8/26/2016

"Courteous and dedicated service"

As a younger individual, I appreciated being treated with the respect that isn't often afforded to persons in my age group. I thought this was very professional and a great show of character. Though I did not end up financing through Buerkle Acura, I could see that the finance group was dedicated to earning my business by finding me the best possible deal they could. Overall, I'm very grateful for the effort put forth by the team at Buerkle Acura.

Reviews of Rick Thomas