Buerkle Acura

7925 Brooklyn Boulevard,
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota 55445
Buerkle Acura Info
About Buerkle Acura

Welcome to Buerkle Acura! We are conveniently located just down the road from the beautiful Shoppes At Arbor Lakes in Maple Grove, Minnesota. We are Minnesota's only exclusive Acura Dealer; which means we sell and service only Acura Automobiles. Please search our New & Certified Pre-Owned Acura Inventory to find the Acura of your dreams. Our Acura Service Department is committed to providing you with Superior Customer Service, with hours to suit your busy lifestyle. Our Acura Parts Department is staffed with knowledgeable associates to help you find Quality Acura Parts fast. Our convenient location makes it easy to serve residents of Plymouth, Wayzata, Blaine, Champlin and all the Western and Northern suburbs of the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul.

About Buerkle Acura Learn More

TomZimba
7/29/2015

"Rick Thomas delivers again!"

When it came time to buy my wife an SUV for our growing family, I knew Rick was the guy to see. Rick helped me with an RSX trade and TL purchase a few years ago and the experience he provided has secured my loyalty for future purchases including our recent MDX purchase. Dan Phillips was also excellent to work with for our financing needs.

HuLu
7/21/2015

"Best Service"

I purchased an Acura MDX from Dennis Andrews. We had a pleasant experience with Dennis Andrews who offers us great service and help. I was especially impressed with the service after purchase. Dennis followed us for our experiences with the new car and provide any information related to the car. I am very satisfied with the dealer and will recommend it to my friends without any doubt.

quocnguyen2015
7/04/2015

"Self man"

Good service from Andy Phan help me get a good deal on my vehicle ,very professional, help me understand on my purchase and great guy

MichaelSy
6/25/2015

"First Class!"

Andy Phan is top notch, the dealership is clean, everyone is friendly and my new TLX is that kind of thrill. My first Acura and so far it wont be my last.

Happy Customer
6/24/2015

"Exceptional experience!"

I purchased a used honda accord from Rick Thomas in April 2015. I could not have had a more positive experience from the moment I saw the vehicle through completion of the purchase and beyond. I was also exceptionally impressed with the service after my vehicle had problems about 2 weeks after purchase. Even though there was no warranty on the vehicle, Rick made sure that the problem was taken care of at my convenience at their service shop and provided a rental free of charge. They did not charge me for any of the repairs or labor. Service staff was also very friendly and helpful. I will purchase my next vehicle from this dealership without a doubt!

Pam Endress
6/22/2015

"Best experience buying a car"

Thank you Mark Schiller for making my experience the best one I ever had buying a car. You got me exactly what needed, had all the answers and gave us complete satisfaction. You knew I was not buying expense car and still gave me the red carpet treatment. The staff was all very kind and nice. Meg is exception at the front. Thank you again Mark and Buerkle Acura!

Meg

mtrichards
6/19/2015

"Ask for Andy Phan You will be thrilled!"

Thank you to Andy Phan for helping me buy my new (used) 2013 Acura RDX! You came highly recommended to me by my trusted colleague and he was right- you are the best! I felt like you were my brother, someone I can trust and you handled all the details. Go see Andy- he will take good care of you! Margaret Thorpe Richards?

srikar
6/09/2015

"PLeasant acura buying experience"

Was very satisfied with the no pressure sales environment.. The entire purchasing process was very professional and smooth.. Marion was great to work with... Only minor thing I can point is that they matched a competitors price without any hassle but did not beat it..

Sandy
5/21/2015

"Great Experience!!"

I am very pleased with Buerkle Acura Dealership and especially A.J. Schmucker. He went above and beyond to get me in the car I wanted. Very impressive. He was professional, well-informed and I highly recommend him.

Vivek2015
5/16/2015

"Nice & easy car buying experience"

My visit to Buerkle Acura was very good. Glad that I visited them. Andy Phan helped in going through certified and new cars. I finalized my car on same day of the visit. Please keep up the good service.

Reviews of Andy Phan