Buerkle Acura

7925 Brooklyn Boulevard,
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota 55445
Buerkle Acura Info
About Buerkle Acura

Welcome to Buerkle Acura! We are conveniently located just down the road from the beautiful Shoppes At Arbor Lakes in Maple Grove, Minnesota. We are Minnesota's only exclusive Acura Dealer; which means we sell and service only Acura Automobiles. Please search our New & Certified Pre-Owned Acura Inventory to find the Acura of your dreams. Our Acura Service Department is committed to providing you with Superior Customer Service, with hours to suit your busy lifestyle. Our Acura Parts Department is staffed with knowledgeable associates to help you find Quality Acura Parts fast. Our convenient location makes it easy to serve residents of Plymouth, Wayzata, Blaine, Champlin and all the Western and Northern suburbs of the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul.

About Buerkle Acura Learn More

Rica29
8/30/2015

"Great Experience!"

My wife and I had been looking for an Acura MDX and had visited other Acura and a few other local dealerships. We weren't overly impressed with the Bloomington location, so we thought we would try the Brooklyn Park dealership. Rick Thomas greeted me immediately and was very helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly. So much so that we decided to buy the MDX from him that very same day. He and his team was able to make this happen very quickly, and after we purchased the vehicle he spent a considerable amount of time with my wife uploading her cell phone contacts and showing other great features of the MDX. We couldn't have been happier with the experience, I would highly recommend Rick and the Brooklyn Park dealership!

Michelle
8/27/2015

"True Service"

Andy Phan helped me purchase my first ever used Acura MDX. He was very helpful and knowledgable about the SUVs we looked at and help us with making the right decision. Thanks for all your help! We love our MDX!

srhmth
8/18/2015

"Great buying experience!"

This was our first purchase from Buerkle Acura. Even though I bought a used car, it was like new after it was detailed. There were paint chips on the hood and scratches on the bumper and both were completely repainted. The whole team took great care to make sure we were completely satisfied. Rick was personable, honest and transparent throughout the entire process. He even entertained my 8 and 5 year old girls while my husband and I signed the financing paper work!

epalestino
8/16/2015

"Won't go anywhere else"

I purchased my 2nd and family's 6th vehicle from Mark Schiller and Buerkle Acura last summer and have been very happy with the purchase, service since and the vehicle.

cjpalstino
8/14/2015

"Best buying experience"

The first car I purchased from Mark Schiller and Buerkle Acura was the best buying experience I have ever had buying anything EVER and for a used car that is REALLY saying something. I have just purchased the 7th car my family has purchased from Mark & Buerkle.

Caitlyn
8/10/2015

"Outstanding Customer Service"

The team at Buerkle Acura is incredible. From their service department to sales, the customer service is by far the best I've experienced. My family has worked with Mark Schiller for years and will keep going back. He always go above and beyond and far exceeds my expectations. Thank you!

Bri-Radtke
8/06/2015

"Great Experience"

Extremely friendly and personable staff. Rick and Dan were very patient and willing to make sure I had all my questions/concerns answered before driving away in my new/gently used vehicle (2010 Honda CR-V). I would highly recommend Rick and Dan at Buerkle Acura in Brooklyn Park, MN. High quality service; high quality dealership!

TomZimba
7/29/2015

"Rick Thomas delivers again!"

When it came time to buy my wife an SUV for our growing family, I knew Rick was the guy to see. Rick helped me with an RSX trade and TL purchase a few years ago and the experience he provided has secured my loyalty for future purchases including our recent MDX purchase. Dan Phillips was also excellent to work with for our financing needs.

HuLu
7/21/2015

"Best Service"

I purchased an Acura MDX from Dennis Andrews. We had a pleasant experience with Dennis Andrews who offers us great service and help. I was especially impressed with the service after purchase. Dennis followed us for our experiences with the new car and provide any information related to the car. I am very satisfied with the dealer and will recommend it to my friends without any doubt.

quocnguyen2015
7/04/2015

"Self man"

Good service from Andy Phan help me get a good deal on my vehicle ,very professional, help me understand on my purchase and great guy

Reviews of Dan Phillips