Buerkle Acura

Dennis Andrews

Rick Thomas, Pre-Owned Sales, Buerkle Acura

Rick Thomas

November 28, 2016

"Smooth process and looking forward to next purchase"

- bbaylodge

Looking for a used vehicle can be more of challenge than a new. Need to find the vehicle and a salesperson you can trust. Andy was able to locate a vehicle within the parameters we wanted and then show us everything we should know for our most common needs with the Vehicle. Andy was able to get the price inline and work through all of the paperwork with Chris. After the sale, Andy was on top of everything making sure the vehicle was ready for us. Our daughter is hoping to purchase something next fall. Hope we get the chance to work with them again.

November 26, 2016

"Awesome Service"

- dab

Went in to look at cars at Buerkle Acura to help me choose between a RAV4, an RXD or Buick Envoy. The relax, knowledgeable and friendly service at BA helped me quickly make the decision. The car itself drives smooth. I need to update the navi system though.

November 22, 2016

"Good folks to work with."

- adeberg

I found a used vehicle online that was located at Buerkle Acura. I called and asked for the used department and ended up with Andy Phan. Andy was a pleasure to work with and remembered me from years back when I bought an Acura Legend there. All in all, I would highly recommend Buerkle and Andy Phan to anyone looking for a pleasant experience.