Buerkle Acura

7925 Brooklyn Boulevard,
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota 55445
Buerkle Acura Info
About Buerkle Acura

Welcome to Buerkle Acura! We are conveniently located just down the road from the beautiful Shoppes At Arbor Lakes in Maple Grove, Minnesota. We are Minnesota's only exclusive Acura Dealer; which means we sell and service only Acura Automobiles. Please search our New & Certified Pre-Owned Acura Inventory to find the Acura of your dreams. Our Acura Service Department is committed to providing you with Superior Customer Service, with hours to suit your busy lifestyle. Our Acura Parts Department is staffed with knowledgeable associates to help you find Quality Acura Parts fast. Our convenient location makes it easy to serve residents of Plymouth, Wayzata, Blaine, Champlin and all the Western and Northern suburbs of the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul.

About Buerkle Acura Learn More

uclamn
3/27/2015

"Great experience and worth the drive!"

Can't say enough good things about my experience at Buerkle Acura and specifically working with Marion Ensz! We drove all the way up from Chanhassen despite Bloomington Acura being much closer. When you're ready to purchase, Buerkle will give you a great deal and Marion breaks the stereotype of what people think most car salesmen are like - he was kind, genuine, and honest!

Acura
3/27/2015

"Purchase 2016 MDX"

I bought a 2016 MDX from Buerkle Acura. The last time I bought a car from Buerkle was 12 years ago and my experience was outstanding. Things have not changed. My sales person was Marion Ensz and he was very helpful. Additionally, Marion's colleagues at Buerkle Acura relating to the purchase of my MDX have been perfect.

ErichVanRyn
3/22/2015

"2016 ILX"

Marion didn't have to do any sales in our dealing as I was sold on the vehicle prior to walking through the door, but he was friendly, courteous and helped facilitate a smooth and easy transaction. He's a very likable gentleman. Lynnea provided excellent service on the finance end. I found her to be skilled, knowledgable and friendly. So far I'm thrilled with my purchase and look forward to working with the fine folks at Buerkle Acura for many years to come. A big thank you to everyone there and keep up the great work!

jkasper
3/18/2015

"Very curteous and honest"

I appreciated how AJ was very honest in our negotiations. His knowledge of the vehicle and ability to explain the features was very helpful in my decision making.

theresacarr864
3/11/2015

"Diamond in the rough"

I had the privilege of accompanying a friend to look at the TSX. Unbeknown to me a valuable treasure was tucked at a desk in a corner of the dealership. Rick Thomas was the hidden gem. mr. Thomas was like a breath of fresh air. Contrary to the stereotype of a car salesman being arrogant, pushy and not giving a fair deal. Mr. Thomas possessed a wealth of knowledge on the vehicle and the company. He also shared his Love for his family and job In my opinion is in a "League of his Own". He was Professional, Friendly, Knowledgeable of the car. The extra bonus was he had a great sense of humor. Mr. Thomas provided a package deal that worked for my friend. This day was Special for my friend and also because Rick Thomas was "The Real Deal". Theresa

Cheryl
3/06/2015

"Woman Friendly - And Better Than Ever!"

When I got my first car from Buerkle 24 years ago, I was a newly-divorced mother of a very young child and I needed reliable transportation. The Buerkle team (Mark Schiller & Jeff Barthe) were recommended to me by a colleague after I was unable to get anyone to help me at other dealerships. My gender did not scare them off; their prices are very fair (I am a financial type); and they have an excellent service department. I held off buying a new car for a couple of years when I did not care for the Acura design, but as soon as the 2015s came out, there I was again; Buerkle Acura. It is obvious that the Owner Dave Buerkle has solid values personally and reflects those in his business practices: look at the talent that has stayed with him to build the business over all these years. So, if you haven't looked at the Acura line, do so: they have a deep field of models attractively priced. And if you have not met or dealt with a professional team, go to Buerkle Acura. They are better than ever.

LuckyLuke1919
2/26/2015

"Great Salesmen and Service!!"

I found a vehicle online and was contacted by Dennis Andrews. There was no pushing to buy or come in by Dennis. Dennis always stayed in touch either by emial or phone and never pressured me to come in or to buy. When I did test drive the vehicle I was looking at, it was very clean and ready to go. The Dealership was very clean and everyone working there from the salesmen, financial people to the service people always said "Hi" and were friendly! If you are looking for a vehicle look up Dennis, never any pressure from him and communicates very well. It was a Great experience and I recommend Buerkle Acura!!

Ivana
2/24/2015

"Great experience"

I found a vehicle on car soup and meet up with Andy Phan at Buerkle Acura. As I walk in Andy was already at the door greeting us and ready to get to work. The car was already warmed up and ready to go on a test drive. Andy was very accommodating and was able to work with me in trading my old car. Lynnea acted fast in getting me set up with financing. The whole buying experience went very smoothly and I am very happy with m new car.

vuedoo
2/14/2015

"Smooth and Fast service..."

I found a vehicle on autotrader and meet up with Andy Phan at Buerkle Acura. As I walk in Andy was already at the door greeting us and ready to get to work. I never felt any pressure into buying the car. After the deal was done my new vehicle was already warm up and ready to go. When I test drove the vehicle I notice the gas was a quarter to empty but he was nice to enough to put in a full tank before we leave, which was boost to a already happy customer. The experience overall was very professional, smooth and fast from both sales and finance with Andy Phan and Lynnea…

JR
2/12/2015

"Exceptional Service"

I have purchased many new vehicles but am so impressed with this dealer and the employees. From Management to Sales to Finance and Service...everyone is professional and provides warm, efficient and quality service! Seventeen years ago, I purchased a new Honda CRV from Buerkle in White Bear Lake; I had just relocated to the US/Minnesota after living in Japan for 26 years. I was used to quality service from Japanese auto dealers and found that Buerkle met my expectations with their high standards. This is my first Acura (MDX) and I know that I will receive the same high quality of service from this dealer.

Peg (the receptionist)