Buerkle Acura

7925 Brooklyn Boulevard,
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota 55445
Buerkle Acura Info
About Buerkle Acura

Welcome to Buerkle Acura! We are conveniently located just down the road from the beautiful Shoppes At Arbor Lakes in Maple Grove, Minnesota. We are Minnesota's only exclusive Acura Dealer; which means we sell and service only Acura Automobiles. Please search our New & Certified Pre-Owned Acura Inventory to find the Acura of your dreams. Our Acura Service Department is committed to providing you with Superior Customer Service, with hours to suit your busy lifestyle. Our Acura Parts Department is staffed with knowledgeable associates to help you find Quality Acura Parts fast. Our convenient location makes it easy to serve residents of Plymouth, Wayzata, Blaine, Champlin and all the Western and Northern suburbs of the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul.

About Buerkle Acura Learn More

HappyMDXOwners
2/08/2016

"Smooth and easy experience!"

Dennis at Buerkle Acura was outstanding. The whole experience was smooth from beginning to end. We felt comfortable with all of the detailed information we received about our car. Chris found us better financing that we had found, and our 2013 Acura MDX was cleaned to perfection when we picked it up. We will make any future car purchases at Buerkle.

ziol0006
2/05/2016

"New customer, great experience!"

As a first time buyer, purchasing my 2013 RDX couldn't have gone smoother with the Buerkle team. Rick Thomas was warm, patient, and knowledgeable throughout my decision making process. He was attentive to my 'bottom line' in negotiations and offered a pleasantly unexpected trade-in value on my 2001 Honda. The RDX looks brand new and was serviced before take home with the highest quality. Chris Knutson was also personable and got me a rate I was satisfied with during financing. From start to finish, my family and I were reminded that Buerkle Acura’s customer service exceeds White Bear’s and Bloomington’s and will coming back and spreading the word!

bandersonTL
1/25/2016

"Haven't bought anywhere else in over 15 years."

Been coming here to buy cars and get regular maintenance for over 15 years. Last one I bought was from Mark Schiller. Another TL. Kinda feels like home! I could go on and on raving about how I've been treated etc but I don't think I need to. 15 YEARS should say it all.

Acura owner
1/21/2016

"Receptionist was very rude and unprofessional "

Service advisor had no direct line, and I was at work during the service, so I couldn't pick up his calls, and had to call back whenever I had a chance. Always had to go through the receptionist. She asked me "do you have a problem? You've been calling a lot. Do you have a problem or something?" Most calls after that went straight to the advisor's voice mail. Pat, is the receptionist's name I'm assuming, was very rude and when I picked up my vehicle, I wasn't surprised that she was on her cell phone.

Pat

Buerkle Acura responded to this review

February 04, 2016

I apologize for your recent experience with our receptionist/service department. We prefer to have a live person answer all of our calls, to better serve every customer’s needs. Your service advisor was probably assisting another customer at the time of your call. Our receptionist does her best to transfer calls where they need to go, she was most likely just trying to make sure you were getting the help you needed. We’ll let her know about the situation and if she sees the same customer calling more than once, have her ask if there is someone else that could assist them. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve here at Buerkle Acura.

phalymdx2013
1/14/2016

"2013 MDX (1/11/2016)"

Plenty of selections to choose from and on-line financing application was simple. Our salesman, Gregg, seemed like a nice person. I certainly recommand to friends and family.

Tomholt81
1/10/2016

"No need to go anywhere else"

We purchased our 5th car from Mark Schiller at Buerkle a few weeks ago and each time I am amazed at how well we are treated. Mark takes the time to listen to what we are looking for and the next thing you know you are driving a car that gives you everything you have asked for. mark makes it easy to buy a car and the service and finance staff at Buerkle make it easy to keep that car. Thanks and we will be back (in about 5 years).

Ms2540
1/07/2016

"2004 MDX purchase"

Quality business practices, product and Staff. If Carfax allowed one to filter on quality dealerships, Buerkle Acura is in that mix. A fine source of pre owned vehicles.

Jfull
1/05/2016

"Friendly and Helpfull"

Friendly folks and even though there was less than a quarter tank of gas in the pre owned vehicle I bought, they have stated that they are going to make it right.

bo
1/04/2016

"happy experience"

I bought 2 Acura (RDX 2 years ago & MDX just before Christmas) from Burckle. The process is smooth and quick. Sandy and Grain are very professional.

kdubbau
1/02/2016

"Great Car Buying Experience"

I bought a car from Buerkle Acura on 12/29 and it was a phenomenal experience. My salesman, Adam Hall, was the consummate professional. I told him what I was looking for and that I wanted a great deal on a car. He listened and delivered above my expectations. I was in and out in about 2.5 hours. Thanks so much Adam and Buerkle Acura!

Reviews of Chris Knutson