Buerkle Acura

Dennis Andrews

January 10, 2017

"New RDX Lease."

- Jack58corvette

Thanks to Dan in Finance for getting us the new car lease at the price we were looking for. A SPECIAL THANKS to Andy Phan for his extra-helpful assistance in explaining everything to my wife, the buyer, who is Vietnamese, in her native language. The operation of all the electronics on a new RDX is complicated enough. But Andy was able to explain a lot to my wife. He definitely went Above and Beyond in provided assistance to us both. Thanks Again, Andy.

January 03, 2017

"Just picked up my 5th MDX from Buerkle"

- jmacbean

Once again, I leased a new Acura MDX - my 5th from Buerkle Acura - need I say more. I love both the car and the dealership and value the many years that we have worked together (without a hitch). Thanks to Dave Marschinke and Chris Knutson for a efficient and professional delivery. I can't recommend both Buerkle and Acura MDX enough - both are just great.

December 31, 2016

"Preowned MDX Purchase"

- Big Guy

We recently purchased a used MDX. Gregg Stoltman was very helpful in the process. Before and after the sale he was very helpful and prompt in getting us the information we needed. Having a seasoned salesperson is always a plus. He really seemed to know the vehicle inside and out.