Buerkle Acura

Makes: Acura|Service Center

Buerkle Acura
Buerkle Acura Info
About Buerkle Acura

Welcome to Buerkle Acura! We are conveniently located just down the road from the beautiful Shoppes At Arbor Lakes in Maple Grove, Minnesota. We are Minnesota's only exclusive Acura Dealer; which means we sell and service only Acura Automobiles. Please search our New & Certified Pre-Owned Acura Inventory to find the Acura of your dreams. Our Acura Service Department is committed to providing you with Superior Customer Service, with hours to suit your busy lifestyle. Our Acura Parts Department is staffed with knowledgeable associates to help you find Quality Acura Parts fast. Our convenient location makes it easy to serve residents of Plymouth, Wayzata, Blaine, Champlin and all the Western and Northern suburbs of the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul.

About Buerkle Acura Learn More

"On to bigger and better things..."

I'm a recent graduate from the University of St. Thomas. I contacted the dealership via their website and Marion emailed me the next day. He was extremely helpful and very friendly. He walked me through the leasing process from start to finish. All of my questions were answered over email before the day of purchase and I never felt pressured. The overall service of this dealership the day of purchase was outstanding. I LOVE MY 2015 Acura ILX and I could not feel better about my first 'big girl' purchase. Marion was THE best!

Marion Ensz

"There were very comfortable and happy purchase experience"

My wife and I were doing research on our next SUV. RDX wasn't our first choice frankly. But, Jose Garcia gave us quick response and professional service. The whole experience was comfortable and easy.

"Very pleased with the entire experience"

Buerkle Acura of Brooklyn Park made my buying experience quick and easy. Jose Garcia made the process simple, however, he was very thorough with every detail. I could not be happier with my first Acura dealership experience.

"2007 - Acura TSX - Awesome Sales Man Dennis Andrews"

Recently bought the car from Buerkle Acura and it was really experience. I was able to decide in an hour and they have all the neat and clean cars in good condition. Dennis, who has helped me to buy is really a cool guys. He has shown me many cars under my budget and post sales also he has called me to check if everything is fine or not. Thank you Dennis and Buerkle.

"Great buying experience at Buerkle Acura"

I just recently brought a pre-owned car from Buerkle. I found the vehicle (Toyota Camry) on carsoup.com and contact the dealer. Andy Phan was a great professional sale man who would take his time to help me familiar with the car. He also make sure the car is in great condition before the sale transaction is complete. Like other buyer that reviewed here, Andy Phan made the buying process relax and comfortable. I recommend Andy Phan to any one who is looking for a new vehicle, new or pre-owned.

"Great first time experience at Buerkle Acura"

I drove 2.5 hours down to the area to look at used vehicles. I came across Buerkle and decided to check it out. Andy P. was a great sales person and answered all of my questions. He was very knowledgable about the Acura models that I was considering at the time. He made the buying process very easy for me, as I just purchased my first car there.

"2015 Acura MDX - Cool sales man Jose Garcia"

Jose was very responsive to all inquiries and very professional in all his dealings. One thing I liked about him was he was not pushy as most sales men are when you go to buy a vehicle. I will recommend him any day to family and friends. He is funny too.

"Great First Experience"

Had an excellent experience purchasing a vehicle with Dennis Andrews. He carefully explained the inspection performed on Buerkle Acura's pre-owned vehicles and made my wife and I feel comfortable on a thorough test drive. He was professional in explaining our options as we approached the transaction and efficient with necessary paperwork. There were no surprises.

"Fast, efficient, friendly help"

When it was time to bid a fond farewell to my 17-year-old Acura, I recalled my very good experiences with Buerkle's service department in the past and decided that Buerkle was the place to go for my next car. I'm glad I did. My sales consultant Chris Taylor asked pointed questions about my vehicular preferences, paid close attention to my answers, and introduced me to the car I bought that afternoon, without trying to steer me in directions that I would have found less satisfactory. Thanks to the efforts and efficiency of Chris and other staff members, I became the pleased owner of a lovely silver ILX that I was able to drive home that evening. I truly appreciate the friendly, cheerful help of all those with whom I had contact at the dealership. Thank you for providing such a good buying experience.

afternoon receptionist whose name I don't know

"Another Lease"

I was recently in to Buerkle Acura for a new car - my 7th lease and 26th from my family since the dealership opened. My salesman Mark Schiller was able to find one of the few elusive TSX wagons left for me and even went out of his way to take care of the end-of-lease inspection on my previous car. I will definitely be back for my 8th at the end of this lease term and highly recommend Acura cars from Buerkle any chance I get.

Buerkle Acura responded to this review

July 25, 2014

Thank you, we are very fortunate to have you and your family as loyal customers! Enjoy your new TSX wagon!

Andy Phan