Buerkle Acura

Makes: Acura|Service Center

Buerkle Acura

Buerkle Acura Info
About Buerkle Acura

Welcome to Buerkle Acura! We are conveniently located just down the road from the beautiful Shoppes At Arbor Lakes in Maple Grove, Minnesota. We are Minnesota's only exclusive Acura Dealer; which means we sell and service only Acura Automobiles. Please search our New & Certified Pre-Owned Acura Inventory to find the Acura of your dreams. Our Acura Service Department is committed to providing you with Superior Customer Service, with hours to suit your busy lifestyle. Our Acura Parts Department is staffed with knowledgeable associates to help you find Quality Acura Parts fast. Our convenient location makes it easy to serve residents of Plymouth, Wayzata, Blaine, Champlin and all the Western and Northern suburbs of the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul.

About Buerkle Acura Learn More

Gary
12/24/2014

"2008 RDX"

After a consistently positive experience getting my older Acura serviced at Buerkle, I decided that I wanted to buy a newer vehicle there, and had decided on a used RDX. While my older vehicle was recently being serviced, I walked through the parking lot of used cars and found an RDX that interested me. Dennis Andrews came out of his office on that cold, blustery day, and when he greeted me I knew right away I was going to like him. Dennis was the easiest, most down-to-earth salesman I can ever remember dealing with. He was knowledgeable, and if he didn't know the answer to one of my questions he would instantly research it. He was just such a pleasant guy to work with that it made the whole process of buying the car practically stress-free!

Kevin
12/22/2014

"Great to deal with. Quick and easy process."

Just purchased a 2012 Acura TL from Joe McMahon and Gregg Stoltman. It was an extremely easy process. Joe, Gregg, and the people at Buerkle made it a great experience. I would recommend shopping here if you are looking for a vehicle.

Paps
12/16/2014

"Great Customer Service"

I recently bought a Honda from Buerkle-Acura a little over a week ago and received excellent and above and beyond customer services. Andy Phan was very helpful, friendly and was customer focus ensuring that I receive the best deal I possibly can. This is my second time purchasing a car from Buerkle-Acura and will definitely revisit them if am want to get another car and will not hesitate to recommend friend or family looking for a car to purchase. Thank you Andy for your hard work and looking out for me. Philip

Bc87
12/06/2014

"Buerkle Acura Service Keeps Me Coming Back"

If you own an Acura, you can't do better than Buerkle. These guys consistently go above and beyond. I don't normally write reviews, but it is uncommon to find a business that provides this level of service to customers. I've been having my Acura serviced here for many years and will continue to do so.

Sreedhar Patlola
12/02/2014

"New Acura TLX Purchase"

I went to Buerkle-Acura and bought a car in an hour. I had a great experience working with Adam Hall who is a salesman. He was very much friendly , has a good knowledge and explained all the details of the car that I decided to buy. With in a hour the deal was finalized and got a new car at a great price . He also made sure that my car was inspected very well, that took an almost an hour and half and during which he kept me updated every 15 mins. After the car is handed over to me he was very much patient in explaining all the features of the Car. Overall it was smooth and great experience in purchasing a car at Buerkle-Acura . I would definitely recommend Buerkle-Acura who is planning to buy a new car.

mung
11/26/2014

"Great Service. A Better Dealership than the others."

Before going to this dealership, I went to Acura/Subaru in Bloomington as well as Audi Minneapolis. At each one, the service did not beat Buerkle Acura or even come as close. At Audi, I placed a refundable deposit and the salesman wanted me to already sign a purchase agreement before the car was fixed up. Because of his pushiness, I ended up canceling the deposit and it still not been resolved in 2 weeks and they even charged me twice.... >.< At Bloomington's location, the dealer we worked with said we didn't need to know anything about the car or the certified used car program until we were sure we were going to buy a car.... once again >.< At Buerkle Acura, Rick, the used car dealer at that location, treated us with kindness and humored us throughout the entire process and we ended up getting the car not only because the car was in great condition, but because he was a great salesman and made the deal a good one for us. So, if you are in need of a used vehicle, I highly recommend going to this dealership location and finding him to deal with.

Steve017
11/24/2014

"Great experience"

I generally avoid dealers and buy used cars from private parties, but this time I went to a dealer, and it was a great experience. Rick Thomas was great to work with. He told me all there was to know about the car without any sales pressure. Even after the sale, he took more time to give me my new-car orientation, which was nice and saved me some time reading the manual. On top of that, Buerkle's financing rate was better than my credit union, which made my transaction even simpler.

sheree.hipwell
11/17/2014

"Worth the trip from Albany, New York!"

We purchased a 2013 ILX through Dennis Andrews and it was the best auto purchase we have ever experienced. We searched the internet for the ILX that we wanted and found it at Buerkle Acura. Dennis was responsive, professional, nice, and such a pleasure to deal with. Please note that we live in Albany, New York, and flew to Buerkle Acura in Minneapolis to purchase our ILX. Dennis treated us like royalty, making us feel very welcome and making the whole purchase process smooth and comfortable. There were no surprises, even when we met with Dan to close the (financial) deal. Dennis took plenty of time to show us several features in our car and linked our phone to the car’s Bluetooth. We left with our complimentary Acura travel mugs and smiles on our faces. Dennis called us 15 hours into our 19-hour drive home to check on us, making sure we were safe and our trip was going ok. If we lived in the Minneapolis area we would be referring all of our friends to Dennis. Thank you, Dennis!

Harvey Mills
11/12/2014

"Buerkle is the best. "

Andy Phan was the best as is the dealership. He was helpful, knowledgable, and proved to me that both the Acura MDX and the dealership was a good choice for us.

bigorolls
11/04/2014

"Great Experience"

Jose Garcia was very helpful with our purchase of the our RDX. After driving alot of different models my wife and i decided on the RDX. When it came time to buy, we were in a time crunch and Jose made it happen very fast even with a trade. thanks

Reviews of Rick Thomas