Buerkle Acura

Denny Pechtel, Pre-Owned Sales Manager, Buerkle Acura

Denny Pechtel

Pre-Owned Sales Manager

March 20, 2017

"Prompt service from inquiry to sale"

- leeleez

I received a car quickly after inquiring about an RDX. I made it to Buerkle a week later, although the car I was first interested in had sold, Andy had one more like it for me to try. I liked it and between him and Chris in finance I was out of there in 3 hours. Good service!

March 08, 2017

"New Car Purchase"

- KDun

We just had an excellent experience purchasing our new 2017 TLX with Andy Phan. He spent nearly 4 hours with us test driving both the TLX and MDX and worked with us on what options we wanted. Andy is engaging and knowledgeable and helped us through the entire process. When it came time to hand off to finance our experience continued to exceed our expectations working with Dan and Chris. Even after the documents were signed and we changed our mind on some accessories the paper work was redrawn and the new accessories were scheduled to be added days later. Buerkle is the most pleasant buying experience we have experienced in a long time. in fact since we bought a TL from them back in 2004. Kent

March 02, 2017

"Wonderful service "

- Jackie 2

Thank you Andy for all the hard work you put into helping my husband Bob find his perfect car. He loves it. You were very patient while my husband changed his mind several times.