Buerkle Acura

7925 Brooklyn Boulevard,
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota 55445
Buerkle Acura Info
About Buerkle Acura

Welcome to Buerkle Acura! We are conveniently located just down the road from the beautiful Shoppes At Arbor Lakes in Maple Grove, Minnesota. We are Minnesota's only exclusive Acura Dealer; which means we sell and service only Acura Automobiles. Please search our New & Certified Pre-Owned Acura Inventory to find the Acura of your dreams. Our Acura Service Department is committed to providing you with Superior Customer Service, with hours to suit your busy lifestyle. Our Acura Parts Department is staffed with knowledgeable associates to help you find Quality Acura Parts fast. Our convenient location makes it easy to serve residents of Plymouth, Wayzata, Blaine, Champlin and all the Western and Northern suburbs of the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul.

About Buerkle Acura Learn More

Sandy
5/21/2015

"Great Experience!!"

I am very pleased with Buerkle Acura Dealership and especially A.J. Schmucker. He went above and beyond to get me in the car I wanted. Very impressive. He was professional, well-informed and I highly recommend him.

Vivek2015
5/16/2015

"Nice & easy car buying experience"

My visit to Buerkle Acura was very good. Glad that I visited them. Andy Phan helped in going through certified and new cars. I finalized my car on same day of the visit. Please keep up the good service.

Tim & Susie
5/15/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience"

Working with A.J. Schmucker was a pleasure. He is very knowledgeable, professional, and courteous. He was able to answer all my questions, unlike other car dealerships I checked out before purchasing my Acura. We actually went out of our way to buy from Buerkle because they gave us a better deal on the new car and a better trade-in value. We will certainly recommend A.J. and Burkle to our friends.

Stacy
5/14/2015

"Great Experience"

I had a great experience at Buerkle Acura. Dennis Andrews was very helpful and I never felt any pressure to buy. I traded in my vehicle and they were very fair with valuing my trade. I will definately be back with any other vehicle needs and would not hesitate to recommend them to family and friends. Stacy

Rick & Leslie Kupchella
5/13/2015

"First Class. Efficient. Knowledgable."

John Steger & Marion Ensz were top shelf in dealing w us. Highly responsive. Efficient . And knowledgeable. They demonstrated a very high "get it" factor and helped us hone in on & close a deal w/in a few days. They really stood out among several dealerships & brands - quickly.

oeppy
4/26/2015

"Very fair and straightforward"

I had a really good experience with Andy. He was helpful and I felt I was given a very fair deal compared to other car dealers. I will definitely recommend this business to others.

love
4/23/2015

"Customer for life!"

As we walked in all other Reps was hesitating to help us, Dennis Andrews walk all the way from the back and offered to help.

Dennis1246
4/22/2015

"Previously owned vehicle"

I purchase a 2014 Honda CRV. The salesman Andy Phan was very helpful answering all our questions and concerns. Also the credit writer was very help full and cheer full. Thank you Dennis / Mary Morrison.

southparkmn
4/14/2015

"Best Experience Getting A New Car Ever!"

My experience was outstanding. The sales professional I worked with, Marion Ensz, was the best that I have had in making a purchase. He worked with me to let me decide what I wanted, answered everyone of my questions, and after the sale, made sure I was all set to go before leaving the lot. First Class sales professional, First Class dealership, Buerkle Acura!

Dokkea
4/14/2015

"Honest & cares: Rick Thomas"

Wow! This is the second time I've come to this dealership and I can tell you I will never go anywhere else. I would recommend seeing Rick. He is the MAN. My first car I had for over 6 years. He was able to get me 1,000 for it (with a transmission shot) & sold me on an amazing Acura. He literally came in on his day off because I had expressed I wanted him to show me cars. Great guy! Honest guy!

Reviews of Marion Ensz