Buerkle Acura

7925 Brooklyn Boulevard,
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota 55445
Buerkle Acura Info
About Buerkle Acura

Welcome to Buerkle Acura! We are conveniently located just down the road from the beautiful Shoppes At Arbor Lakes in Maple Grove, Minnesota. We are Minnesota's only exclusive Acura Dealer; which means we sell and service only Acura Automobiles. Please search our New & Certified Pre-Owned Acura Inventory to find the Acura of your dreams. Our Acura Service Department is committed to providing you with Superior Customer Service, with hours to suit your busy lifestyle. Our Acura Parts Department is staffed with knowledgeable associates to help you find Quality Acura Parts fast. Our convenient location makes it easy to serve residents of Plymouth, Wayzata, Blaine, Champlin and all the Western and Northern suburbs of the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul.

About Buerkle Acura Learn More

Sue J
12/24/2015

"Thanks, Again!"

Revisited Buerkle and found another great pre-owned vehicle. Rick Thomas once again helped us navigate options, provided all details to help us make a good decision, and helped us to expedite our trade-in. Every detail was acknowledged and attended to. Another great experience with Rick and Buerkle!

MDXING
12/23/2015

"Christmas surprise gone awry "

I had purchased a 2016 MDX for my wife for Christmas. The surprise had been planned for some time. An employee at Buerkle Acura called our insurance agency for information and unbeknownst to him, my wife was my insurance agent. So, there went the surprise and naturally I lost my mind along with my bearing. However, Buerkle was able to turn things around and was very accommodating to my wife and I. I have purchased 3 vehicles from Buerkle Acura, 2 from the same sales rep Gregg Stoltman. I do highly recommend Buerkle but, if you're planning to surprise your significant other, make sure your "other", isn't in an auto related industry.

Peg (receptionist)

Farmer 12
12/14/2015

"Service plus"

Marion was very accommodating in every way,on the phone and at the dealership. We were able to test drive both models Mdx and RDX and make a decision based on the presentation of each suv. The deal was fair and acceptable to both. The Mdx was ready for us when we wanted to leave for home. I would deal with buerkle and Marion again when I buy another car. Dennis Kohlman

Nugizmo
12/14/2015

"Extremely expectational customer services!"

I was fortunate to work with Marion, while looking for a new car. Marion is an expert at understanding what I was looking for. He has continue to connect with me and in which who has builds strong relationships with both customer. My first impression of Marion is that he is well-liked and well-respected by those he works with and him. He's effective, impactful, and pro-active. Thank you Marion for all of your help in search of my new car.

Kyle
12/12/2015

"They make it very easy. Thank you Adam!"

The whole process went very smooth with great help of Adam, as well as AJ, Chris, Jeff... We are very happy with our new MDX! I will definitely recommend them to friends! I appreciate it Adam!

Lidiya
12/11/2015

"5 star customer service, Thank you Dennis! "

I recently had the pleasure of working with Dennis, and I was very pleased with my experience. I am usually not one to write a review on service or product, but I was inspired to come up and rate an outstanding customer service I received. Dennis went above and beyond in making sure I was able to process things needed, and took good care of me during my first car purchase. He was very accommodating of my time and circumstances. I would recommend anyone looking for a good deal and information about cars at the location to go see Dennis! If you’re looking for an amazing service and car information at Acura Buerkle ask for Dennis Andrews. He is a great communicator and welcoming. Over all I was more than pleased with my purchase. Great deals, and very friendly environment. Doesn't over sale you things... specially on add on's Thank you for your service! Lidiya Alem

PuttandPlay
12/10/2015

"Extremely satisfied"

I am a salesperson in the auto business (Cadillac), but choose Buerkle because I wanted to trade my E class Mercedes for a RDX. I found a "10". It is a 2013 RDX in mint condition, and best of all it is a Certified auto. I dealt with Dennis Andrews, a true professional, as is everybody I had contact with. Dennis, the used car manager and Dan in the business office did everything possible to get me the vechile I wanted at more than satisfactory terms. So easy to deal with.My only complaint is they do not have a sales opening so I can sell these great cars. They also provide you with a complimentary free oil change. I guarantee you, give them a opportunity to serve you, you will be impressed.

happylady
12/04/2015

"pleasant and professional"

Everyone at Buerkle were warm and welcoming. They made my deal work the way I wanted it to and Whenever I went in I never had to wait and the facilities at the dealership we lovely. I would recommend Sandy Nobbe as a sales person. She made sure I got what I wanted when I wanted. I love my new RDX.

Ralphsocal
11/29/2015

"Certified Acura ILX"

I just recently purchase a certified 2013 Acura and had the pleasure of working with sales agent Andy Phan and Pre-owned manager Dan Pechtel. Dan was very forth right and got right back to me via email with all the facts needed for me to make an acquisition with confidence. As for Andy, he kept in touch with me for x2 weeks as I looked at other cars at other locations. Andy was very polite and not a pushy sales person, which I really appreciated. I highly recommend someone looking for a great pre-owned car, to go to Buerkle Acura and see Andy and Dan!!!

Andy Phan and Dan Pechtel

Bob
11/18/2015

"Great purchase. Very thorough yet fast. Andy Phan=Great"

Very good transaction. Was able to set things ahead of time. Andy Phan was wonderful to work with. Helped me set-up things with the car prior to my leaving. Would highly recommend doing business with Buerkle and Andy.

Reviews of Chris Knutson