Buerkle Acura

Pre-Owned Sales
Terry Rehm, Service Advisor, Buerkle Acura

Terry Rehm

April 25, 2017

"Dennis Andrews goes above and beyond!"

- Kelly Simi

I cannot say enough about the exceptional service I received when buying my new car! Dennis was so fantastic to work with. This is my second vehicle we purchased from him and we will be lifetime customers. Beurkle Acura is our families number one place to buy vehicles. New our used we have always been so happy!

April 12, 2017

"Lifelong Honda customer"

- plymouth1

I have been a fan of Honda / Acura products for years. One of the things we like is the way we are treated by Honda / Acura dealerships. Buerkle was not exception. Graig and the Buerkle team were professional, helpful and efficient.

April 06, 2017

"Exceptional Customer Service"

- Prawer, J

Buerkle Acura is a customer friendly dealership and Tyler Koens was very friendly, knowledgeable, patient, and helpful in explaining all the features of my new car. I am very happy with my new RDX and I know that if I have any future questions or concerns Tyler will be there for me! Buerkle Acura is very client oriented compared to other car dealerships that I have worked with. I will definitely recommend Tyler and Buerkle Acura to my friends! Jeanne Prawer