Buerkle Acura

7925 Brooklyn Boulevard,
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota 55445
Buerkle Acura Info
About Buerkle Acura

Welcome to Buerkle Acura! We are conveniently located just down the road from the beautiful Shoppes At Arbor Lakes in Maple Grove, Minnesota. We are Minnesota's only exclusive Acura Dealer; which means we sell and service only Acura Automobiles. Please search our New & Certified Pre-Owned Acura Inventory to find the Acura of your dreams. Our Acura Service Department is committed to providing you with Superior Customer Service, with hours to suit your busy lifestyle. Our Acura Parts Department is staffed with knowledgeable associates to help you find Quality Acura Parts fast. Our convenient location makes it easy to serve residents of Plymouth, Wayzata, Blaine, Champlin and all the Western and Northern suburbs of the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul.

About Buerkle Acura Learn More

Van2002
4/08/2015

"A New customer "

Love my Van , highly recommended with this Dealer . Everyone was so helpful, friendly and easy to work with , especially Dennis Andrews is very professional-best customer service I've ever had at a car dealership ! It was excellent overall and awesome experience.

KathrynL
4/06/2015

"Easy & friendly leasing experience "

After attending the recent auto show, I narrowed the type of luxury compact crossover I wanted to lease down to 3 (Lexus 350 sport, Audi & Acura RDX). After test driving the Lexus 350 Sport, the Audi crossover & the Acura RSX, I decided on the Acura RDX because I preferred the way it drove (quick with great handling), the interior design, sound system & extensive voice control commands. Plus, after adding the tech package @ paint protection, the cost was still less than the Lexus or Audi (best value). My Sales Rep., Mark Schiller was very friendly & knowledgeable without being pushy. Lynnea Sandeen (Business MGR @ Buerkle), was also friendly & a made the paperwork process very easy, I had a great 3 year experience last time I leased at Buerkle Acura in 2008 & I expect nothing but the same this time around!

Runninggrandma
3/31/2015

"A great car buying experience "

Marion Ensz was very easy to work with dealing on a MDX. He provided a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere and was very knowledgable about the MDX. Buerkly Acura was recommended by Consumers Reports and was definitely worth the drive from Lakeville.

uclamn
3/27/2015

"Great experience and worth the drive!"

Can't say enough good things about my experience at Buerkle Acura and specifically working with Marion Ensz! We drove all the way up from Chanhassen despite Bloomington Acura being much closer. When you're ready to purchase, Buerkle will give you a great deal and Marion breaks the stereotype of what people think most car salesmen are like - he was kind, genuine, and honest!

Acura
3/27/2015

"Purchase 2016 MDX"

I bought a 2016 MDX from Buerkle Acura. The last time I bought a car from Buerkle was 12 years ago and my experience was outstanding. Things have not changed. My sales person was Marion Ensz and he was very helpful. Additionally, Marion's colleagues at Buerkle Acura relating to the purchase of my MDX have been perfect.

ErichVanRyn
3/22/2015

"2016 ILX"

Marion didn't have to do any sales in our dealing as I was sold on the vehicle prior to walking through the door, but he was friendly, courteous and helped facilitate a smooth and easy transaction. He's a very likable gentleman. Lynnea provided excellent service on the finance end. I found her to be skilled, knowledgable and friendly. So far I'm thrilled with my purchase and look forward to working with the fine folks at Buerkle Acura for many years to come. A big thank you to everyone there and keep up the great work!

jkasper
3/18/2015

"Very curteous and honest"

I appreciated how AJ was very honest in our negotiations. His knowledge of the vehicle and ability to explain the features was very helpful in my decision making.

theresacarr864
3/11/2015

"Diamond in the rough"

I had the privilege of accompanying a friend to look at the TSX. Unbeknown to me a valuable treasure was tucked at a desk in a corner of the dealership. Rick Thomas was the hidden gem. mr. Thomas was like a breath of fresh air. Contrary to the stereotype of a car salesman being arrogant, pushy and not giving a fair deal. Mr. Thomas possessed a wealth of knowledge on the vehicle and the company. He also shared his Love for his family and job In my opinion is in a "League of his Own". He was Professional, Friendly, Knowledgeable of the car. The extra bonus was he had a great sense of humor. Mr. Thomas provided a package deal that worked for my friend. This day was Special for my friend and also because Rick Thomas was "The Real Deal". Theresa

Cheryl
3/06/2015

"Woman Friendly - And Better Than Ever!"

When I got my first car from Buerkle 24 years ago, I was a newly-divorced mother of a very young child and I needed reliable transportation. The Buerkle team (Mark Schiller & Jeff Barthe) were recommended to me by a colleague after I was unable to get anyone to help me at other dealerships. My gender did not scare them off; their prices are very fair (I am a financial type); and they have an excellent service department. I held off buying a new car for a couple of years when I did not care for the Acura design, but as soon as the 2015s came out, there I was again; Buerkle Acura. It is obvious that the Owner Dave Buerkle has solid values personally and reflects those in his business practices: look at the talent that has stayed with him to build the business over all these years. So, if you haven't looked at the Acura line, do so: they have a deep field of models attractively priced. And if you have not met or dealt with a professional team, go to Buerkle Acura. They are better than ever.

LuckyLuke1919
2/26/2015

"Great Salesmen and Service!!"

I found a vehicle online and was contacted by Dennis Andrews. There was no pushing to buy or come in by Dennis. Dennis always stayed in touch either by emial or phone and never pressured me to come in or to buy. When I did test drive the vehicle I was looking at, it was very clean and ready to go. The Dealership was very clean and everyone working there from the salesmen, financial people to the service people always said "Hi" and were friendly! If you are looking for a vehicle look up Dennis, never any pressure from him and communicates very well. It was a Great experience and I recommend Buerkle Acura!!

Reviews of Lynnea Sandeen