Buerkle Acura

7925 Brooklyn Boulevard,
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota 55445
Buerkle Acura Info
About Buerkle Acura

Welcome to Buerkle Acura! We are conveniently located just down the road from the beautiful Shoppes At Arbor Lakes in Maple Grove, Minnesota. We are Minnesota's only exclusive Acura Dealer; which means we sell and service only Acura Automobiles. Please search our New & Certified Pre-Owned Acura Inventory to find the Acura of your dreams. Our Acura Service Department is committed to providing you with Superior Customer Service, with hours to suit your busy lifestyle. Our Acura Parts Department is staffed with knowledgeable associates to help you find Quality Acura Parts fast. Our convenient location makes it easy to serve residents of Plymouth, Wayzata, Blaine, Champlin and all the Western and Northern suburbs of the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul.

About Buerkle Acura Learn More

Cheryl
3/06/2015

"Woman Friendly - And Better Than Ever!"

When I got my first car from Buerkle 24 years ago, I was a newly-divorced mother of a very young child and I needed reliable transportation. The Buerkle team (Mark Schiller & Jeff Barthe) were recommended to me by a colleague after I was unable to get anyone to help me at other dealerships. My gender did not scare them off; their prices are very fair (I am a financial type); and they have an excellent service department. I held off buying a new car for a couple of years when I did not care for the Acura design, but as soon as the 2015s came out, there I was again; Buerkle Acura. It is obvious that the Owner Dave Buerkle has solid values personally and reflects those in his business practices: look at the talent that has stayed with him to build the business over all these years. So, if you haven't looked at the Acura line, do so: they have a deep field of models attractively priced. And if you have not met or dealt with a professional team, go to Buerkle Acura. They are better than ever.

LuckyLuke1919
2/26/2015

"Great Salesmen and Service!!"

I found a vehicle online and was contacted by Dennis Andrews. There was no pushing to buy or come in by Dennis. Dennis always stayed in touch either by emial or phone and never pressured me to come in or to buy. When I did test drive the vehicle I was looking at, it was very clean and ready to go. The Dealership was very clean and everyone working there from the salesmen, financial people to the service people always said "Hi" and were friendly! If you are looking for a vehicle look up Dennis, never any pressure from him and communicates very well. It was a Great experience and I recommend Buerkle Acura!!

Ivana
2/24/2015

"Great experience"

I found a vehicle on car soup and meet up with Andy Phan at Buerkle Acura. As I walk in Andy was already at the door greeting us and ready to get to work. The car was already warmed up and ready to go on a test drive. Andy was very accommodating and was able to work with me in trading my old car. Lynnea acted fast in getting me set up with financing. The whole buying experience went very smoothly and I am very happy with m new car.

vuedoo
2/14/2015

"Smooth and Fast service..."

I found a vehicle on autotrader and meet up with Andy Phan at Buerkle Acura. As I walk in Andy was already at the door greeting us and ready to get to work. I never felt any pressure into buying the car. After the deal was done my new vehicle was already warm up and ready to go. When I test drove the vehicle I notice the gas was a quarter to empty but he was nice to enough to put in a full tank before we leave, which was boost to a already happy customer. The experience overall was very professional, smooth and fast from both sales and finance with Andy Phan and Lynnea…

JR
2/12/2015

"Exceptional Service"

I have purchased many new vehicles but am so impressed with this dealer and the employees. From Management to Sales to Finance and Service...everyone is professional and provides warm, efficient and quality service! Seventeen years ago, I purchased a new Honda CRV from Buerkle in White Bear Lake; I had just relocated to the US/Minnesota after living in Japan for 26 years. I was used to quality service from Japanese auto dealers and found that Buerkle met my expectations with their high standards. This is my first Acura (MDX) and I know that I will receive the same high quality of service from this dealer.

Peg (the receptionist)

CPeterson
2/11/2015

"Leasing a new car was fun!"

The 2015 Acura RDX is a beautiful vehicle, and it practically sells itself after a test drive, but the friendly service at Buerkle Acura clinched the deal for me. Marion Ensz was a pleasure to work with. He knows the features of the vehicle and explains everything in detail. I am glad I chose Berkley Acura, and I would recommend them to anyone.

Scott F
2/05/2015

"Best Sales Person!!"

I recently bought a 2015 Acura MDX from AJ Schmucher who was my sales person. He was great through the entire process and never pressured my decision. He took the time to not only explain the vehicle features but actually sat in the SUV with me and showed me how to use all of them and did so on several occasions! He has been helpful even after the sale and continues to provide support and answer questions anytime I stop back in. If technology features are your thing, AJ is the right sales person for you!

MRoot
2/03/2015

"Great customer service!"

It was a smooth process for us to replace our vehicle after an accident! Excellent customer service and we simply walked in on a Saturday morning! We were met with smiles and genuine friendliness! Dennis got the vehicle ready for us and even gave us a good test driving route (as we were not terribly familiar with the area)! It included freeway and in town driving! He wasn't pushy about anything, which was a relief from many other dealers we met! The kids definitely loved the cookies he gave them and they were asking for more! :-) The paperwork and payment was super simple and quick! We had 2 toddlers in tow, so this was a definite plus for us! We'll definitely consider them for future purposes! Thanks, Dennis! You made our purchase so easy!

Relish
2/02/2015

"Quick and Easy trade in and drive off"

I haven't had a ton of experience dealing with a dealership but this experience changed my undereducated view of dealerships as a whole. Overall, it was a pleasant experience.

Ginny
1/23/2015

"ACURA RDX"

I recently purchased a "new to me" 2015 RDX, working with Andy Phan as the sales consultant. Andy was friendly and knowledgeable and never patronizing as has been my experience in other dealerships. He took care of all the details with regard to the purchase and the trade-in and had me back on the road with my new car within 2 hours of my appointment with him. This was the most stress free car purchase I have ever made -- thanks to the Buerkle team!

Reviews of Lynnea Sandeen