Buerkle Acura

Makes: Acura|Service Center

Buerkle Acura

Buerkle Acura Info
About Buerkle Acura

Welcome to Buerkle Acura! We are conveniently located just down the road from the beautiful Shoppes At Arbor Lakes in Maple Grove, Minnesota. We are Minnesota's only exclusive Acura Dealer; which means we sell and service only Acura Automobiles. Please search our New & Certified Pre-Owned Acura Inventory to find the Acura of your dreams. Our Acura Service Department is committed to providing you with Superior Customer Service, with hours to suit your busy lifestyle. Our Acura Parts Department is staffed with knowledgeable associates to help you find Quality Acura Parts fast. Our convenient location makes it easy to serve residents of Plymouth, Wayzata, Blaine, Champlin and all the Western and Northern suburbs of the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul.

About Buerkle Acura Learn More

"Great first time experience at Buerkle Acura"

I drove 2.5 hours down to the area to look at used vehicles. I came across Buerkle and decided to check it out. Andy P. was a great sales person and answered all of my questions. He was very knowledgable about the Acura models that I was considering at the time. He made the buying process very easy for me, as I just purchased my first car there.

"2015 Acura MDX - Cool sales man Jose Garcia"

Jose was very responsive to all inquiries and very professional in all his dealings. One thing I liked about him was he was not pushy as most sales men are when you go to buy a vehicle. I will recommend him any day to family and friends. He is funny too.

"Great First Experience"

Had an excellent experience purchasing a vehicle with Dennis Andrews. He carefully explained the inspection performed on Buerkle Acura's pre-owned vehicles and made my wife and I feel comfortable on a thorough test drive. He was professional in explaining our options as we approached the transaction and efficient with necessary paperwork. There were no surprises.

"Fast, efficient, friendly help"

When it was time to bid a fond farewell to my 17-year-old Acura, I recalled my very good experiences with Buerkle's service department in the past and decided that Buerkle was the place to go for my next car. I'm glad I did. My sales consultant Chris Taylor asked pointed questions about my vehicular preferences, paid close attention to my answers, and introduced me to the car I bought that afternoon, without trying to steer me in directions that I would have found less satisfactory. Thanks to the efforts and efficiency of Chris and other staff members, I became the pleased owner of a lovely silver ILX that I was able to drive home that evening. I truly appreciate the friendly, cheerful help of all those with whom I had contact at the dealership. Thank you for providing such a good buying experience.

afternoon receptionist whose name I don't know

"Another Lease"

I was recently in to Buerkle Acura for a new car - my 7th lease and 26th from my family since the dealership opened. My salesman Mark Schiller was able to find one of the few elusive TSX wagons left for me and even went out of his way to take care of the end-of-lease inspection on my previous car. I will definitely be back for my 8th at the end of this lease term and highly recommend Acura cars from Buerkle any chance I get.

Buerkle Acura responded to this review

July 25, 2014

Thank you, we are very fortunate to have you and your family as loyal customers! Enjoy your new TSX wagon!

"Great Experience"

I recently purchased a new 2014 MDX from Addam Luce at Buerkle Acura. I was impressed at how he let the car sell its self. He was not pushy at all. He provided pertinent information about the car, but didn’t seem over-bearing. I found myself without a vehicle, and since my loan documents were not ready, Buerkle allowed me to take one of their demo MDX vehicles for a few days until I was ready to purchase my car. That allowed me to gather questions about my new car that I wouldn’t have thought of without having the loaner. When I picked up my new MDX, Addam was extremely patient and knew the answers to all of my questions. My husband and I have been so happy with my new Acura that we are planning to stop back in soon to discuss lease options on the new TLX for my husband with Addam.

"Simple, Sraight Forward, Sensational Customer Service"

Buying vehicles is not one of our favorite things to do but Dennis Andrews and the others at Buerkle Acura were very easy to work with and even made it a pleasant experience. All the details of the vehicle we looked at were shared before we even asked. Through the entire process from walking in the door to being walked to our vehicle we just purchased when we were leaving was 100% completely seamless. We will be back and we will be recommending you to our friends and family.

"My Review of Rick Thomas and Buerkle Acura: "

I have bought two cars from Rick in the past three years. Rick is extremely knowledgeable and will go out of his way to make sure that you are making an educated purchase. He made my car search, once again, a much easier process. It was a pleasure working with him. I would recommend Rick to any of my friends or family in a heartbeat.

"New Car Purchase"

Jose Garcia is a very professional sales agent. I was very impressed by his engagement and actions taken place in following through with his words.

"Fabulous experience at Buerkle Acura once again!"

I recently bought my second vehicle (first time a TL, this time an MDX) from Buerkle Acura and my sales guy, Addam Luce, was fabulous! Addam was never pushy but was readily available if/when I had questions. Addam met me on his day off just so I could test drive the MDX - talk about great customer service! When it came time to pick it up, Addam spent as much time as I needed explaining everything the MDX had to offer and he's just a phone call away if I need to ask something else. Thanks, Addam!

Reviews of Jose Garcia