Buerkle Acura

7925 Brooklyn Boulevard,
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota 55445
Buerkle Acura Info
About Buerkle Acura

Welcome to Buerkle Acura! We are conveniently located just down the road from the beautiful Shoppes At Arbor Lakes in Maple Grove, Minnesota. We are Minnesota's only exclusive Acura Dealer; which means we sell and service only Acura Automobiles. Please search our New & Certified Pre-Owned Acura Inventory to find the Acura of your dreams. Our Acura Service Department is committed to providing you with Superior Customer Service, with hours to suit your busy lifestyle. Our Acura Parts Department is staffed with knowledgeable associates to help you find Quality Acura Parts fast. Our convenient location makes it easy to serve residents of Plymouth, Wayzata, Blaine, Champlin and all the Western and Northern suburbs of the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul.

About Buerkle Acura Learn More

Mustang1986
3/09/2016

"Worst Ever!!"

Have purchased two Acuras in the amount of over $100,000 Would never recommend buying any cars from Jeff Barth.... Buerkle Acura General Mamager is terrible .

Buerkle Acura responded to this review

March 10, 2016

We are sorry that you are unhappy. Our sincere goal is to meet or exceed our clients expectations at all opportunities. While we don’t know what the source of your discontent with Jeff is, we would like to assure you we appreciate your past patronage and would welcome the opportunity to resolve any issue you may have. Thank you, David Buerkle, Owner

The Ostroms
3/06/2016

"Best customer service EVER!!!"

I can't say enough about the kind, helpful, and easy-going sales person, Greg Stoltman!!! Really all the staff had smiles, were professional and so helpful! We found the vehicle we wanted... talked to Gregg in the morning, told him we were driving 3 hours to see this vehicle and he put a hold on it for us!!! They worked with us making it possible for us to bring our new baby home rather than having to make another trip back with the paperwork from our credit union... really, we would recommend everyone to visit their website... check out their inventory, and visit for a test drive just so you can experience this group of people!!! There are very few businesses that treat customers this well!! PS... though I wouldn't recommend car shopping with a toddler we didn't have a choice... the staff were so sweet with our son... really put us at ease!! Enjoyable afternoon and well worth the drive!!! Oh and the bonus... our vehicle was priced on the low side to what Kelly Blue Book suggested...

A really nice gentlemen, Elliot, that put gas in and helped prep our ride to head home...

dxmnkd316
3/03/2016

"Top Notch Purchasing Experience"

Buerkle Acura, and specifically Mark Schiller, made the process of buying my new car a complete breeze. I was referred to Mark and Buerkle by a friend and I can see why. Of the three dealerships in the Twin Cities, only Mark and Buerkle actually seemed to be prepared for my test drive. They were flexible and attentive. The MDX was waiting up front for our test drive after Mark walked through some of the features of the model inside the building. He made sure all of my questions were answered and I never felt any undue sale pitch or pressure. The sales manager followed up the visit with a note thanking me for my time. I still haven't heard back from the other dealers. I felt like I was a valued customer at Buerkle and not just another sale. During the test drive Mark really did an excellent job of showing me all of the features on the MDX. He had the full route planned out ahead of time and made sure we had places to show the car's excellent handling and safety features. The dealership is very clean and modern. The waiting area is nicely stocked with water and a number of different k-cups. They've never really kept me waiting either. The only time I had to wait was when they were putting my plates on after I purchased the car. They also took the time to give it a wash and clean the floor mats. Nice touch. The purchasing process was a breeze as well. I didn't feel like I got the run around during the negotiations. They weren't out to waste my time with a highball offer either. The financing process was also a breeze. I really can't think of a single negative thing to say about any step of the process. They were really that good. It's hard for me to compare to past experiences since this was the first new car I've purchased. If this is any representation of how well I'll be treated as a customer, I don't see any need to shop at any other dealership in the future. Thanks Mark and Buerkle.

Leo
2/24/2016

"Service was satisfied ."

Great customer service. I would reccomemed to friends, family, and co workers. Waiting area clean. waiting time was reasonable. Feedback on finanicial information was answered verh quickly. Our sales employee andy took his time to answer every little question and details we had. My daughter and I are very pleased with customer service.

kbs
2/15/2016

"Great experience, great car"

Great experience buying used acura tsx. Everything went smooth and had no issues whatsoever. The car itself was well-maintained, and acura certified. Very nice!

HappyMDXOwners
2/08/2016

"Smooth and easy experience!"

Dennis at Buerkle Acura was outstanding. The whole experience was smooth from beginning to end. We felt comfortable with all of the detailed information we received about our car. Chris found us better financing that we had found, and our 2013 Acura MDX was cleaned to perfection when we picked it up. We will make any future car purchases at Buerkle.

ziol0006
2/05/2016

"New customer, great experience!"

As a first time buyer, purchasing my 2013 RDX couldn't have gone smoother with the Buerkle team. Rick Thomas was warm, patient, and knowledgeable throughout my decision making process. He was attentive to my 'bottom line' in negotiations and offered a pleasantly unexpected trade-in value on my 2001 Honda. The RDX looks brand new and was serviced before take home with the highest quality. Chris Knutson was also personable and got me a rate I was satisfied with during financing. From start to finish, my family and I were reminded that Buerkle Acura’s customer service exceeds White Bear’s and Bloomington’s and will coming back and spreading the word!

bandersonTL
1/25/2016

"Haven't bought anywhere else in over 15 years."

Been coming here to buy cars and get regular maintenance for over 15 years. Last one I bought was from Mark Schiller. Another TL. Kinda feels like home! I could go on and on raving about how I've been treated etc but I don't think I need to. 15 YEARS should say it all.

Acura owner
1/21/2016

"Receptionist was very rude and unprofessional "

Service advisor had no direct line, and I was at work during the service, so I couldn't pick up his calls, and had to call back whenever I had a chance. Always had to go through the receptionist. She asked me "do you have a problem? You've been calling a lot. Do you have a problem or something?" Most calls after that went straight to the advisor's voice mail. Pat, is the receptionist's name I'm assuming, was very rude and when I picked up my vehicle, I wasn't surprised that she was on her cell phone.

Pat

Buerkle Acura responded to this review

February 04, 2016

I apologize for your recent experience with our receptionist/service department. We prefer to have a live person answer all of our calls, to better serve every customer’s needs. Your service advisor was probably assisting another customer at the time of your call. Our receptionist does her best to transfer calls where they need to go, she was most likely just trying to make sure you were getting the help you needed. We’ll let her know about the situation and if she sees the same customer calling more than once, have her ask if there is someone else that could assist them. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve here at Buerkle Acura.

phalymdx2013
1/14/2016

"2013 MDX (1/11/2016)"

Plenty of selections to choose from and on-line financing application was simple. Our salesman, Gregg, seemed like a nice person. I certainly recommand to friends and family.

Reviews of Chris Knutson