Buerkle Acura

7925 Brooklyn Boulevard,
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota 55445
Buerkle Acura Info
About Buerkle Acura

Welcome to Buerkle Acura! We are conveniently located just down the road from the beautiful Shoppes At Arbor Lakes in Maple Grove, Minnesota. We are Minnesota's only exclusive Acura Dealer; which means we sell and service only Acura Automobiles. Please search our New & Certified Pre-Owned Acura Inventory to find the Acura of your dreams. Our Acura Service Department is committed to providing you with Superior Customer Service, with hours to suit your busy lifestyle. Our Acura Parts Department is staffed with knowledgeable associates to help you find Quality Acura Parts fast. Our convenient location makes it easy to serve residents of Plymouth, Wayzata, Blaine, Champlin and all the Western and Northern suburbs of the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul.

About Buerkle Acura Learn More

CPeterson
2/11/2015

"Leasing a new car was fun!"

The 2015 Acura RDX is a beautiful vehicle, and it practically sells itself after a test drive, but the friendly service at Buerkle Acura clinched the deal for me. Marion Ensz was a pleasure to work with. He knows the features of the vehicle and explains everything in detail. I am glad I chose Berkley Acura, and I would recommend them to anyone.

Scott F
2/05/2015

"Best Sales Person!!"

I recently bought a 2015 Acura MDX from AJ Schmucher who was my sales person. He was great through the entire process and never pressured my decision. He took the time to not only explain the vehicle features but actually sat in the SUV with me and showed me how to use all of them and did so on several occasions! He has been helpful even after the sale and continues to provide support and answer questions anytime I stop back in. If technology features are your thing, AJ is the right sales person for you!

MRoot
2/03/2015

"Great customer service!"

It was a smooth process for us to replace our vehicle after an accident! Excellent customer service and we simply walked in on a Saturday morning! We were met with smiles and genuine friendliness! Dennis got the vehicle ready for us and even gave us a good test driving route (as we were not terribly familiar with the area)! It included freeway and in town driving! He wasn't pushy about anything, which was a relief from many other dealers we met! The kids definitely loved the cookies he gave them and they were asking for more! :-) The paperwork and payment was super simple and quick! We had 2 toddlers in tow, so this was a definite plus for us! We'll definitely consider them for future purposes! Thanks, Dennis! You made our purchase so easy!

Relish
2/02/2015

"Quick and Easy trade in and drive off"

I haven't had a ton of experience dealing with a dealership but this experience changed my undereducated view of dealerships as a whole. Overall, it was a pleasant experience.

Ginny
1/23/2015

"ACURA RDX"

I recently purchased a "new to me" 2015 RDX, working with Andy Phan as the sales consultant. Andy was friendly and knowledgeable and never patronizing as has been my experience in other dealerships. He took care of all the details with regard to the purchase and the trade-in and had me back on the road with my new car within 2 hours of my appointment with him. This was the most stress free car purchase I have ever made -- thanks to the Buerkle team!

amybrandli
1/03/2015

"Great experience"

Rick took time to explain the various features of the 2 different Acura models I was considering and answered all of my questions promptly and got me out and on the road in my new (to me) car!

Gary
12/24/2014

"2008 RDX"

After a consistently positive experience getting my older Acura serviced at Buerkle, I decided that I wanted to buy a newer vehicle there, and had decided on a used RDX. While my older vehicle was recently being serviced, I walked through the parking lot of used cars and found an RDX that interested me. Dennis Andrews came out of his office on that cold, blustery day, and when he greeted me I knew right away I was going to like him. Dennis was the easiest, most down-to-earth salesman I can ever remember dealing with. He was knowledgeable, and if he didn't know the answer to one of my questions he would instantly research it. He was just such a pleasant guy to work with that it made the whole process of buying the car practically stress-free!

Kevin
12/22/2014

"Great to deal with. Quick and easy process."

Just purchased a 2012 Acura TL from Joe McMahon and Gregg Stoltman. It was an extremely easy process. Joe, Gregg, and the people at Buerkle made it a great experience. I would recommend shopping here if you are looking for a vehicle.

Paps
12/16/2014

"Great Customer Service"

I recently bought a Honda from Buerkle-Acura a little over a week ago and received excellent and above and beyond customer services. Andy Phan was very helpful, friendly and was customer focus ensuring that I receive the best deal I possibly can. This is my second time purchasing a car from Buerkle-Acura and will definitely revisit them if am want to get another car and will not hesitate to recommend friend or family looking for a car to purchase. Thank you Andy for your hard work and looking out for me. Philip

Bc87
12/06/2014

"Buerkle Acura Service Keeps Me Coming Back"

If you own an Acura, you can't do better than Buerkle. These guys consistently go above and beyond. I don't normally write reviews, but it is uncommon to find a business that provides this level of service to customers. I've been having my Acura serviced here for many years and will continue to do so.

Reviews of Lynnea Sandeen