Buerkle Acura

Makes: Acura|Service Center

Buerkle Acura

Buerkle Acura Info
About Buerkle Acura

Welcome to Buerkle Acura! We are conveniently located just down the road from the beautiful Shoppes At Arbor Lakes in Maple Grove, Minnesota. We are Minnesota's only exclusive Acura Dealer; which means we sell and service only Acura Automobiles. Please search our New & Certified Pre-Owned Acura Inventory to find the Acura of your dreams. Our Acura Service Department is committed to providing you with Superior Customer Service, with hours to suit your busy lifestyle. Our Acura Parts Department is staffed with knowledgeable associates to help you find Quality Acura Parts fast. Our convenient location makes it easy to serve residents of Plymouth, Wayzata, Blaine, Champlin and all the Western and Northern suburbs of the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul.

About Buerkle Acura Learn More

Meghan C
10/28/2014

"Above & beyond!"

When it was time to swap out my beloved TSX, I chose Buerkle largely based on the positive reviews and I got what I expected plus more. Adam Hall was an awesome salesperson to work with. He was very knowledgeable about the features of my new RDX and took care to explain them in detail, both before my test drive and again when I took delivery of it. When it came to crunching numbers, he explained each part of the process, answered any questions, and provided guidance throughout. Adam was super patient and assured a no-pressure scenario. He was friendly and funny, and made it a really enjoyable way to spend an afternoon. Dan Phillips assisted me with financing and did a fabulous job describing warranties and other options. He definitely knew his business, made that part of the process quick and painless, and was a total class act. They continued to provide a high degree of customer service after the ink dried and reached out to see if I had any questions. It truly feels their goal is to build a relationship, as opposed to just making a single transaction. I couldn’t be happier with my experience.

jehoush
10/23/2014

"My experience buying my Acura MDX exceeded my expectations."

My husband and I worked with Chris Taylor at Buerkle Acura. He showed us the details of both the RDX and MDX vehicles. This helped us decide on our MDX. We ordered a Burgundy MDX. We are happy with the vehicle and our salesman.

apfahnl
10/16/2014

"TLX Purchase"

Sales person: Jose Garcia was outstanding at helping me buy my TLX. We test drove the different models and explored the different options. He was very patient, and not pushy at all. Very comfortable working with him. He's great to work with and communicates updates regularly. The day of the purchase we got in and out quickly, so his colleagues were great too. Dealer: Overall the Acura dealers are not pushy at all. I originally went to the Bloomington MN dealer and had fully explored (opened doors, got in and out, opened trunk) the TLX they had on display in their showroom by myself. I looked at other cars, and finally left since nobody asked to help me at all. Not even a "hello how are you today?". I was ignored. So the Buerkle folks even though they are further away got my business.

gkaster
10/15/2014

"Outstanding and enjoyable."

We recently bought a TLX with the excellent help of Jose Garcia, having driven our Acura 2006 TL some 175,000 miles. Jose epitomizes the Buerkle ethic and practice of customer service--a level of service that is not easy to find in any industry these days. He made buying and picking up our new vehicle pleasurable, stress-free experiences. We highly recommend Jose and Buerkle. They take pride in what they do and are excellent at it. Terry Rehm and Matt McConnell in service kept our TL going strong over the years and we look forward to them and their team caring for the new TLX as well.

Dan in finance.

Jeremy Butkovich
10/13/2014

"2009 mazda5 "

I purchased a 2009 mazda5 from Buerkle with only 78,000. After owning the car for two days the 6 disc CD player quit working with 3 of our CDs in it. Buerkle sent the CD player in and had it repaired for me. Buerkle was very friendly throughout this process and I am very pleased with the service.

jchan023
10/09/2014

"Excellent Experience and customer service!"

I've purchased two Acura TLs from Rick Thomas at Buerkle Acura. Rick was incredibly helpful and I will definitely return. Rick is very knowledgable and the purchasing process from test drive to delivery is fantastic.

lizrasmussen
9/20/2014

"Great experience!"

Rick was a great help. He knew his stuff, he gave the facts and he was a personable person that we have worked with before and we will go to again.

carly.leclaire
9/17/2014

"On to bigger and better things..."

I'm a recent graduate from the University of St. Thomas. I contacted the dealership via their website and Marion emailed me the next day. He was extremely helpful and very friendly. He walked me through the leasing process from start to finish. All of my questions were answered over email before the day of purchase and I never felt pressured. The overall service of this dealership the day of purchase was outstanding. I LOVE MY 2015 Acura ILX and I could not feel better about my first 'big girl' purchase. Marion was THE best!

Marion Ensz

Xing Liu
9/11/2014

"There were very comfortable and happy purchase experience"

My wife and I were doing research on our next SUV. RDX wasn't our first choice frankly. But, Jose Garcia gave us quick response and professional service. The whole experience was comfortable and easy.

deniseann
8/31/2014

"Very pleased with the entire experience"

Buerkle Acura of Brooklyn Park made my buying experience quick and easy. Jose Garcia made the process simple, however, he was very thorough with every detail. I could not be happier with my first Acura dealership experience.

Reviews of Rick Thomas