Buerkle Acura

7925 Brooklyn Boulevard,
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55445
Buerkle Acura Info
About Buerkle Acura

Welcome to Buerkle Acura! We are conveniently located just down the road from the beautiful Shoppes At Arbor Lakes in Maple Grove, Minnesota. We are Minnesota's only exclusive Acura Dealer; which means we sell and service only Acura Automobiles. Please search our New & Certified Pre-Owned Acura Inventory to find the Acura of your dreams. Our Acura Service Department is committed to providing you with Superior Customer Service, with hours to suit your busy lifestyle. Our Acura Parts Department is staffed with knowledgeable associates to help you find Quality Acura Parts fast. Our convenient location makes it easy to serve residents of Plymouth, Wayzata, Blaine, Champlin and all the Western and Northern suburbs of the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul.

About Buerkle Acura Learn More

rduncan16
5/24/2016

"Personable, helpful, and reliable "

My experience with the Andy and the team at Buerkle Acura was very positive. Andy was personable, helpful, and reliable. It was a great experience. I left a satisfied customer.

mschuee123
5/23/2016

"Good experience"

I had a unique experience at Buerkle, having to wait a few months for a fix on a recalled Acura, but when the fix was made things moved very quickly and smoothly. Our sales consultant was great about keeping me updated while waiting for the fix to come in and had everything ready when the time came. Overall, it was a good experience.

lamarpatt
5/19/2016

"New lease"

Sales rep, Adam Hall, very professional, knowledgeable, yet personable and patient. Gave detailed info to make sound decision to lease or buy without pressuring us.

Zhjiln
5/16/2016

"Easy process to buy car "

Great atmosphere at Buerkle Acura. No tricks here they just want to help you get a car for the best price. Andy made sure to get me the best deal even if i couldn't put any money down. I love my 2016 civic I bought from them

Scott L
5/11/2016

"Buerkle Acura (Certified Dept) - Outstanding & Professional"

My wife Shaun and I are thrilled to be a part of the Buerkle Acura family of customers. We enjoyed a seamless purchase of our 2015 TLX and felt we received the most professional and fair consideration regarding the negotiated purchase of the vehicle. Andy Phan initiated communications when we inquired about a potential purchase of a vehicle online and was VERY thorough with his follow ups and presentation of the car. Andy is simply a great person. Denny Pechtel took time to call to review and answer questions that we had that allowed us to make the final decision to partner with Buerkle on our TLX. Denny is a real pro! Dan Phillips orchestrated the financial paper work in a short period of time and made the delivery of the vehicle go off without a glitch. When you can say you have made three new friends when making a major purchase you know you have made a good decision. Thanks Andy, Denny, Dan and everyone at Buerkle Acura.

TD1
5/02/2016

"Best Experience"

Best car buying experience to date. Adam Hall was knowledgeable, professional and thorough, in and out in 4 hours! Can't say enough good about our most recent buying experience.

Kelly
5/02/2016

"Terrific Experience "

Thank you Buerkle Acura team for a great experience from responding to my online Chat through the delivery! Appreciate you going to bat for your customer! I have been a Volvo loyal customer for over 22 years and taking a leap with Acura. Could not be more pleased with the process and our new 2016 Acura MDX, love the vehicle!

AB3621
4/24/2016

"Best experience"

I am not a big fan of buying cars but Buerkle Acura made this the best experience! I knew what I wanted and they provided the information needed to purchase the vehicle quickly and easily. Would definitely recommend this dealership -- professional, knowledgeable and very helpful. Very slick process to pick up the car and process the paperwork -- great system.

Bill
4/21/2016

"A Good Experience"

I , like many people, don't enjoy purchasing a new car. From the 1st phone call until we drove off with the new Acura, my wife and I enjoyed our experience with Rick Thomas in the sales process and Chris Knutson in the financial process. Both were very helpful and professional. We appreciated being treated as intelligent consumers !

lm.tracy08
4/20/2016

"If a customized car buying experience is what you want..."

Let me start off by saying- I hate the process of buying a car. I could go on and on about the poor experiences I have had in the past. One call to salesman Rick Thomas and I knew everything would be ok. I let him know ahead of time that I wanted this process to be as fast and efficient as possible, and he made sure it was. He's funny, and very easy to talk to! Buying a car with him was easy, quick, and painless. I highly recommend him, and will be spreading the word to everyone I know. I purchased a used car, but my husband is already planning on buying his next vehicle from Buerkle Acura. They know how to cater the customer service they provide to their individual customers, and that makes the biggest difference! Chris Knutson worked our financing and got us an extremely low rate. He's very personable and great to work with!

Reviews of Chris Knutson