Read Reviews Buerkle Acura

Lynnea SandeenFinance Manager1 Lifetime Review

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Buerkle Acura

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Buerkle Acura has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Buerkle Acura

Welcome to Buerkle Acura! We are conveniently located just down the road from the beautiful Shoppes At Arbor Lakes in Maple Grove, Minnesota. We are Minnesota's only exclusive Acura Dealer; which means we sell and service only Acura Automobiles. Please search our New & Certified Pre-Owned Acura Inventory to find the Acura of your dreams.

Our Acura Service Department is committed to providing you with Superior Customer Service, with hours to suit your busy lifestyle. Our Acura Parts Department is staffed with knowledgeable associates to help you find Quality Acura Parts fast. Our convenient location makes it easy to serve residents of Plymouth, Wayzata, Blaine, Champlin and all the Western and Northern suburbs of the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul.

Our Location

Children's Play Room Television
Customer Lounge Area Vending Machines
Free Coffee

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"My Review of Rick Thomas and Buerkle Acura:"

lcjohnson11
7/12/2014 8:09:44 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Rick ThomasRick Thomas

My Review Of Buerkle Acura:

I have bought two cars from Rick in the past three years. Rick is extremely knowledgeable and will go out of his way to make sure that you are making an educated purchase. He made my car search, once again, a much easier process. It was a pleasure working with him. I would recommend Rick to any of my friends or family in a heartbeat.

"New Car Purchase"

africa13
6/12/2014 1:44:42 PM

My Review Of Buerkle Acura:

Jose Garcia is a very professional sales agent. I was very impressed by his engagement and actions taken place in following through with his words.

Twitter
"Fabulous experience at Buerkle Acura once again!"

rimholte
5/28/2014 5:17:09 PM

My Review Of Buerkle Acura:

I recently bought my second vehicle (first time a TL, this time an MDX) from Buerkle Acura and my sales guy, Addam Luce, was fabulous! Addam was never pushy but was readily available if/when I had questions. Addam met me on his day off just so I could test drive the MDX - talk about great customer service! When it came time to pick it up, Addam spent as much time as I needed explaining everything the MDX had to offer and he's just a phone call away if I need to ask something else. Thanks, Addam!

Twitter
"Great new car buying experience"

anilg2014
5/27/2014 8:51:19 PM

Dan PhillipsDan Phillips

My Review Of Buerkle Acura:

Graig was very knowledgeable, friendly, prompt and courteous. The whole process was a breeze. Great customer service and excellent prices. I would recommend Graig and Buerkle if you are looking for an Acura.

"Excellent customer service!"

Shaker33
5/17/2014 9:19:22 AM

My Review Of Buerkle Acura:

My wife and I visited Buerkle considering the MDX. Graig Wallace met us in the lot and really helped us understand the vehicle. Graig was excellent to work with, very friendly and helpful, and without the high pressure sales pitch. Throughout the purchase process, the entire team was great to work with. I would recommend working with Graig and Buerkle to anybody.

"Needed a new car soon"

NancyLaHaye
5/16/2014 8:51:26 AM

Dan PhillipsDan Phillips

My Review Of Buerkle Acura:

I had been thinking of getting a new car in the future but when my current car needed a repair that would cost more than I wanted to put into it, I needed one fast. My family has Acura MDX and they have been very pleased. My repair shop suggested I look at the Acura RDX. We worked with Jose Garcia who was absolutely great. He was not pushy, professional and very knowledeable. We were able to get a good price for my trade in even with them knowing what repairs would be needed. My new Acura RDX is awesome. My entire experience at Buerkle Acura in Brooklyn Park working with both Jose and Dan Phillips was pleasurable.

"Excellent"

jotto10
5/13/2014 9:33:22 AM

Jeff BartheJeff Barthe
Lynnea SandeenLynnea Sandeen

My Review Of Buerkle Acura:

I was amazed to find a Car Dealership that gives outstanding service and no pressure! I would certainly recommend them to anyone. I just love my new Acura.

Twitter
"Buerkle worked so well with us, we bought 2nd 2014 Acura!"

geoffrion
5/11/2014 7:01:43 PM

My Review Of Buerkle Acura:

Was originally shopping for a new car for my wife. When we decided to buy the 2014 MDX we traded my truck, a 2007 Yukon (her recommendation since the MDX could tow our boat and got much better gas mileage) so I got the new MDX.

I still wanted to upgrade my wife's 12 year old vehicle. A couple months later we went back to Buerkle Acura and bought a new 2014 RDX for my wife (for her birthday present). Did look at Encore (too small second row), RAV-4 (tested vehicle was junk. It shimmied down the highway and she was driving a 2002 RAV-4 and ride quality hadn't changed i.e. still rough and noisy) and CR-V (liked it a lot but didn't have features we wanted). Didn't look at Audi or BMW since their repair history is poor(per Consumer Reports, auto mags I read and friends I know that have owned them), cost more and dealer isn't close to us.

Graig Wallace was our sales person and made sure everything went smoothly with our purchase and set up of our new vehicles. With all the new computer technology and features this was extremely important.

Buerkle made sure we were completely satisfied and we got a good deal on both our vehicles. Would highly recommend dealing with them if you are in the market for a new Acura.

"FInally a new Car"

ltiebel
5/2/2014 10:16:42 PM

My Review Of Buerkle Acura:

Thanks to the efforts of Jose Garcia i got exactly what i wanted in a new Acurra MDX. Go in with the information and you will get the deal you want. Would recommend Jose for any deal he will work for you and let you negociate the right deal. Thank you i love my new car!!

Twitter
"Superior buying experience with our 2014 RDX AWD Tech Pkg."

1acuralover
4/28/2014 2:49:59 PM

Joe  AustinJoe Austin

My Review Of Buerkle Acura:

Our buying experience was superior at Buerkle Acura. Joe Austin and Mark Steger made the deal carefree. My husband and I live in Southwest North Dakota. The RDX AWD Tech pkg. was a vehicle we had been researching and comparing for 6 months. Being previous Acura owners, we knew we couldn't go wrong. We bought sight unseen, and had never test driven the vehicle. We finally decided to inquired about the purchase via the internet and after doing some research on dealerships in Minnesota and South Dakota, we chose Buerkle Acura based on consumer reviews. Joe Austin was our sales person. Joe is very professional, personable and knowledgeable . He answered all of our questions & even took pictures and sent them to my phone so we could see our new ride. The deal couldn't have been any smoother to include Joe picking my husband up from the airport. Thanks so much Buerkle Acura, Joe Austin and Mark Steger!! You guys rock! and we LOVE our new 2014 RDX AWD Tech pkg!! If your looking to buy an Acura.. Buerkle Acura is an outstanding dealership.

<< Reviews 1-10 | Reviews 21-30 >>