Burlington Volkswagen

Makes: Volkswagen|Service Center

Burlington Volkswagen

Burlington Volkswagen Info
About Burlington Volkswagen

Burlington Volkswagen has been serving NJ and PA for over 50 years. We are the number one volume certified pre-owned Volkswagen dealership in the Eastern region.

About Burlington Volkswagen

"Despicable and Dishonest"

Don't buy a car here because it is probably defective. Don't service your car here because they will just break it. They lie, they wont look you in the eye, they don't respond to calls or emails and are told that managers are on vacation when asked to speak with.

Brandy, Flo, Rocco, Gus,

"Unethical sales practice"

I negotiated in good faith to purchase a vehicle from this dealership. I attempted to come to the dealership to make the purchase when they told me that 'Oh by the way, there is a problem with the bumper...you cannot get the car tonight.' They sent me a picture of the damaged bumper and offered to reduce the price of the vehicle or repair the bumper. I requested to have the bumper repaired/replaced. I patiently waited to hear when the vehicle would be ready to be purchased. They asked for a copy of my license and insurance information which they received. I tried to contact the sales person over the holiday weekend emphasizing my continued interest in this vehicle, but did not receive a reply. I just found out that they sold the vehicle out from under me. No attempt was made to let me know that the vehicle was still on the market. This dealership partakes in unethical sales practices.

Patrick Mahan

"Great experience"

Dave was great during the process of getting my Jetta TDI. He was very friendly I did not feel rushed into the purchase. I would definitely recommend Dave and Burlington Volkswagen to anyone looking.

"Passat"

Christian is the best! Very helpful, knowledgable and knows exactly what was a great car for me. Best car buying experience. Wonderful dealership. We highly recommend him and will definitely be buying all our future cars from him!!!

Christian Cerrone and Natalie Stone

"Buyer Beware!"

Buyer BEWARE! Went in here to look at a used Volkswagon and the entire time I was there (with my family) the manager was LOUDLY cussing out his mechanic. I soon found out why, because after a nice test drive with the salesgirl I took the car in to MY mechanic. Codes had been cleared, the bottom of the car was rusted out, and the two back tires had bubbles and were about to blow. Despite all that they wouldn't move on the price, offer a warranty, or even replace the tires! I got on the internet, found the exact same car for $2,000 less up in north jersey, and took it to a highly rated mechanic nearby. He found a couple unimportant problems which the extremely professional dealer there FIXED, and I bought my wife the car she wanted. Even after all the taxes and fees and whatnot it still cost less than the "no haggle price" Burlington Volkswagon was trying to rip me off with on their lemon. TL,DR?: Cast a wider net, take the car to a mechanic, stay away from Burlington Volkswagon and their unprofessional manager!

"6 and counting..."

This is our sixth Volkswagon happily purchased from Burlington VW. As with our past purchases, Christian Cerrone made our entire buying experience exceptional! We're completely satisfied and will absolutely return for yet another VW. If you're looking for a great buying experience, excellent service, knowledgable staff, and a great selection of cars, then Gus and his team at Burlington Volkswagon on Route 130, is the place to go! And don't forget to ask for Christian Cerrone ;)

Gus Staino and Natalie Stone

"Beyond happy"

I was looking to get out of my current car and loan. I have always liked the Volkswagen Tiguan and found the perfect one at Burlington Volkswagen. I met with Patrick Mahan who was very nice, and very new. I told him what I wanted and they were able to make it work! I got a beautiful certified pre-owned Tiguan that I am in love with and I was able to get out of the car I just didn't like. Thank you so very much. I am beyond happy with mu purchase.

Patrick Mahan

"My purchase on 2014 VW Passat TDI"

Met David Pittman (salesman, I explained about my heavy commute to work and wanted to get the diesel TDI that gets about 43 mpg.. comes with a great warranty on the engine and trans.. Peace of mind and also better for our environment.. One thing I dislike is pushy dealers and David wasn't like that.. He even let me take the car out for lunch to think about it. My credit wasn't too good but not bad and I was able to get a decent rate and the transaction was pretty quick more than I ever experience in dealerships.. So if your looking and you re a NY Mets fans then David the guy you want to see.. Good Luck Denis Moran

"Great dealer/dealership!"

I had come to Burlington Volkswagen to take a look at a used 2012 Ford Focus Hatchback they had for sale, posted on Autotrader, I am an out of state buyer from Pennsylvania. As soon as we got on the lot we were greeted by Sebastian Cassano. Great guy! Very friendly, easy to work with, relatable, accommodating, and makes sure your needs are being met, and gives you a great deal! I would definitely come back to this dealership again just because of Sebastian's great customer service!

"I went in on Saturday and wasn't fully intending on..."

I went in on Saturday and wasn't fully intending on buying a car. That being said, I went home with a 2010 Jetta. Overall the experience was very good! My salesperson Chris Watson was very down to earth, kind and easy to work with. Even paid nice attention to my 8 year old daughter. My only complaint would be that even though I started off saying I was there to look at a used car and had a certain price point in mind, they still initially tried to get me interested in a new vehicle-would be fine for someone else but I am on a tight budget. After we got off the new car and back onto my used car search... I took out "my car", we talked numbers, then I asked to take it out again- came back to the table we settled on a price. Everyone I came into contact with was very friendly. They even offered us lunch!! Natalie Stone did my finance portion of the deal... and she is great at what she does! Nancy the receptionist is very professional and extremely friendly. Both Chris and Natalie really listened to my needs and concerns, while answering all my questions. Hope this experience repeats itself every time I go into Volkswagen of Burlington!!

Natalie Stone