Burlington Volkswagen

Burlington Volkswagen Info

Mboyd415
5/18/2015

"Service department"

I had a horrible experience friday may 15 in the service department. I called Tuesday the 12th to make an appointment for my first oil change for my 2015 Vw gti that I bought there. Was told by a service writer that I did not need to make an appointment for an oil change and that I can just walk in to get my vehicle serviced. I showed up at the dealership at 4:30 pm and was then told I could not get service and that there are no techs after 4:00 pm and that it has been like that for over a year and a half which I know is a lie. So from now on i will be getting service done at Hamilton Volkswagen and will refer all my friends and family to go to Hamilton Vw aswell

Brandy

lumyn
4/18/2015

"Live saver"

Thanks to Christian Cerrone, I had an amazing first time leasing experience. He helped me get the car I wanted at the price I needed. I really appreciated his patience and hard work to make the deal happen. I'm super happy with my new car! Thanks Christian!

Ryan Cole, Christian Cerrone

kcjetty21
3/31/2015

"Another Great Experience at Burlingtong Volkswagen"

I just leased my third Jetta from Christian this weekend. As usual, another great experience. Christian had the car we discussed detailed and ready to go when I arrived. The entire process went smoothly, including all of the paper work. I appreciate the high level of service I receive every time I go to Burlington Volkswagen, and I look forward to doing business with Christian again.

Christian Cerrone

happyVWcustomer
3/14/2015

"Great Experience--Highly Recommend"

Christian Cerrone was a pleasure to work with--he worked very hard to get us an exceptional deal on our new Jetta Sports Wagon. It was our first purchase at this location, but we will come back in the future. We highly recommend him to all. He ensured that our needs were met. He was very friendly and patient with our questions and requests. After the deal was done, he took the time to ensure we were familiar with our new car and had us set up before we left. Our overall experience was excellent.

Christian Cerrone

kathryn.wood.10
9/14/2014

"Despicable and Dishonest"

Don't buy a car here because it is probably defective. Don't service your car here because they will just break it. They lie, they wont look you in the eye, they don't respond to calls or emails and are told that managers are on vacation when asked to speak with.

Brandy, Flo, Rocco, Gus

jazzyjs
9/02/2014

"Unethical sales practice"

I negotiated in good faith to purchase a vehicle from this dealership. I attempted to come to the dealership to make the purchase when they told me that 'Oh by the way, there is a problem with the bumper...you cannot get the car tonight.' They sent me a picture of the damaged bumper and offered to reduce the price of the vehicle or repair the bumper. I requested to have the bumper repaired/replaced. I patiently waited to hear when the vehicle would be ready to be purchased. They asked for a copy of my license and insurance information which they received. I tried to contact the sales person over the holiday weekend emphasizing my continued interest in this vehicle, but did not receive a reply. I just found out that they sold the vehicle out from under me. No attempt was made to let me know that the vehicle was still on the market. This dealership partakes in unethical sales practices.

Patrick Mahan, Alex Mannino

jfeldan
8/25/2014

"Great experience"

Dave was great during the process of getting my Jetta TDI. He was very friendly I did not feel rushed into the purchase. I would definitely recommend Dave and Burlington Volkswagen to anyone looking.

David Pittman

Ericawollman
8/18/2014

"Passat"

Christian is the best! Very helpful, knowledgable and knows exactly what was a great car for me. Best car buying experience. Wonderful dealership. We highly recommend him and will definitely be buying all our future cars from him!!!

Christian Cerrone and Natalie Stone, Christian Cerrone

Jack Lynch
8/15/2014

"Buyer Beware!"

Buyer BEWARE! Went in here to look at a used Volkswagon and the entire time I was there (with my family) the manager was LOUDLY cussing out his mechanic. I soon found out why, because after a nice test drive with the salesgirl I took the car in to MY mechanic. Codes had been cleared, the bottom of the car was rusted out, and the two back tires had bubbles and were about to blow. Despite all that they wouldn't move on the price, offer a warranty, or even replace the tires! I got on the internet, found the exact same car for $2,000 less up in north jersey, and took it to a highly rated mechanic nearby. He found a couple unimportant problems which the extremely professional dealer there FIXED, and I bought my wife the car she wanted. Even after all the taxes and fees and whatnot it still cost less than the "no haggle price" Burlington Volkswagon was trying to rip me off with on their lemon. TL,DR?: Cast a wider net, take the car to a mechanic, stay away from Burlington Volkswagon and their unprofessional manager!

Alex Mannino

slprizer
7/30/2014

"6 and counting..."

This is our sixth Volkswagon happily purchased from Burlington VW. As with our past purchases, Christian Cerrone made our entire buying experience exceptional! We're completely satisfied and will absolutely return for yet another VW. If you're looking for a great buying experience, excellent service, knowledgable staff, and a great selection of cars, then Gus and his team at Burlington Volkswagon on Route 130, is the place to go! And don't forget to ask for Christian Cerrone ;)

Gus Staino and Natalie Stone, Christian Cerrone