Read Reviews Burlington Volkswagen

David PittmanSales Consultant5 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Burlington Volkswagen

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Burlington Volkswagen has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Burlington Volkswagen

Burlington Volkswagen has been serving NJ and PA for over 50 years. We are the number one volume certified pre-owned Volkswagen dealership in the Eastern region.

Our Location

"6 and counting..."

slprizer
7/30/2014 8:29:39 PM

My Review Of Burlington Volkswagen:

This is our sixth Volkswagon happily purchased from Burlington VW. As with our past purchases, Christian Cerrone made our entire buying experience exceptional! We're completely satisfied and will absolutely return for yet another VW. If you're looking for a great buying experience, excellent service, knowledgable staff, and a great selection of cars, then Gus and his team at Burlington Volkswagon on Route 130, is the place to go! And don't forget to ask for Christian Cerrone ;)

"Beyond happy"

lbolton4
6/28/2014 2:35:44 PM

Patrick Mahan

My Review Of Burlington Volkswagen:

I was looking to get out of my current car and loan. I have always liked the Volkswagen Tiguan and found the perfect one at Burlington Volkswagen. I met with Patrick Mahan who was very nice, and very new. I told him what I wanted and they were able to make it work! I got a beautiful certified pre-owned Tiguan that I am in love with and I was able to get out of the car I just didn't like. Thank you so very much. I am beyond happy with mu purchase.

Twitter
"My purchase on 2014 VW Passat TDI"

dpm392
6/17/2014 12:38:27 PM

David PittmanDavid Pittman

My Review Of Burlington Volkswagen:

Met David Pittman (salesman, I explained about my heavy commute to work and wanted to get the diesel TDI that gets about 43 mpg.. comes with a great warranty on the engine and trans.. Peace of mind and also better for our environment.. One thing I dislike is pushy dealers and David wasn't like that.. He even let me take the car out for lunch to think about it. My credit wasn't too good but not bad and I was able to get a decent rate and the transaction was pretty quick more than I ever experience in dealerships.. So if your looking and you re a NY Mets fans then David the guy you want to see..
Good Luck
Denis Moran

"Great dealer/dealership!"

rhammeke
4/25/2014 5:54:01 AM

Sebastian CassanoSebastian Cassano

My Review Of Burlington Volkswagen:

I had come to Burlington Volkswagen to take a look at a used 2012 Ford Focus Hatchback they had for sale, posted on Autotrader, I am an out of state buyer from Pennsylvania. As soon as we got on the lot we were greeted by Sebastian Cassano. Great guy! Very friendly, easy to work with, relatable, accommodating, and makes sure your needs are being met, and gives you a great deal! I would definitely come back to this dealership again just because of Sebastian's great customer service!

Twitter
"I went in on Saturday and wasn't fully intending on..."

mommy2lj
3/23/2014 8:46:07 PM

Chris WatsonChris Watson

My Review Of Burlington Volkswagen:

I went in on Saturday and wasn't fully intending on buying a car. That being said, I went home with a 2010 Jetta.

Overall the experience was very good! My salesperson Chris Watson was very down to earth, kind and easy to work with. Even paid nice attention to my 8 year old daughter. My only complaint would be that even though I started off saying I was there to look at a used car and had a certain price point in mind, they still initially tried to get me interested in a new vehicle-would be fine for someone else but I am on a tight budget.

After we got off the new car and back onto my used car search... I took out "my car", we talked numbers, then I asked to take it out again- came back to the table we settled on a price. Everyone I came into contact with was very friendly. They even offered us lunch!!

Natalie Stone did my finance portion of the deal... and she is great at what she does! Nancy the receptionist is very professional and extremely friendly. Both Chris and Natalie really listened to my needs and concerns, while answering all my questions.

Hope this experience repeats itself every time I go into Volkswagen of Burlington!!

Twitter
"Christian made the buying experience feel less haggled..."

ltsmerem
3/23/2014 11:00:56 AM

My Review Of Burlington Volkswagen:

Christian made the buying experience feel less haggled and more stress free. I was honestly not going to the dealership to purchase a car that day, but the deal was too good to pass up. I was looking for a manual transmission vehicle, which they only had 2 at the time. This is more common now a days..we spotted a great kia forte koup sx and i traded in towards it. The numbers that the dealership worked out for me are absolutely amazing for what i had going on with this deal. Christian was courteous and friendly and made me feel like we were both best pals for years. Highly recommend this rep and this dealership! Oh and it also did not take long and gruelling to write up the papers and get myself out on the road with my new (used) car!

Twitter
"Christian worked with me. Anyone can sell you a car, but..."

happycustomer1929
3/16/2014 12:23:38 PM

My Review Of Burlington Volkswagen:

Christian worked with me. Anyone can sell you a car, but it takes an exceptional salesman to get the best deal for the customer and the dealership. I am extremely pleased with "deal" and the car. Thank you Christian and thank you Burlington Volkswagen. I am a returning customer and will be back in the future. Christian went made sure I was happy and no there were no loose ends or unanswered questions. I am happy and it is much appreciated.

Twitter
"When I first visited the showroom looking to get out of a..."

cardriver76
2/15/2014 4:43:41 PM

My Review Of Burlington Volkswagen:

When I first visited the showroom looking to get out of a vehicle that I bought elsewhere with a 6 year loan and moderately high payment, I was unsure if it was even possible. Jeff sat me down, got all the facts and went to speak to manager. Came back and offered me a lease with attractive terms that wiped out my negative equity. I couldn't be more grateful to them and happy with my new VW. Since Jeff was ill on the day I was supposed to pick up my new car, San Juan Smith helped me cross the t's and dot the i's. Everyone was very professional and friendly.
Thanks Burlington VW!

Twitter
"I drove six hours to look at a used Honda at Burlington..."

alamparella
1/20/2014 10:19:13 AM

My Review Of Burlington Volkswagen:

I drove six hours to look at a used Honda at Burlington VW and a used Honda at the dealer up the street. Christian was friendly, knowledgeable and sympathetic to the time investment that I made to purchase a car. He was actually more knowledgeable about the Honda than the sales person at the Honda dealer. He confirmed my appointment before I arrived, and had the car warmed up and ready to go when I got there. The experience was low-pressure and friendly. I certainly wasn't going to go thirsty or hungry, either as I was offered any beverage that I wanted, and even Pizza since it was near lunch time. I would certainly recommend Christian and the dealership to anyone, and will give them a call the next time I am in the market for a car, despite the six hour drive. While I thought that the price of the car was a good and fair price, I rated a 4 because we, as customers, must keep the pressure on. Well, done, gentlemen.

Twitter
"Christian Cerrone worked his magic and got me into a..."

Rdevil
1/11/2014 1:00:25 AM

My Review Of Burlington Volkswagen:

Christian Cerrone worked his magic and got me into a great pre-owned vehicle in about 2 hours. It's the nicest car I've ever owned and Christian is the reason I'm driving in a car that I'm proud of today. I would recommend him to any and everyone looking to purchase a new or used car. Mr. Cerrone will have you driving away in something beautiful in no time.

Reviews 11-20 >>