CJ Wilson Mazda of Orland Park

Adrian Najera

Service Manager
Dan  Stelmach, Sales, CJ Wilson Mazda of Orland Park

Dan Stelmach

Sandy  Tydd, Elite Master Certified Mazda Sales Speciallist, CJ Wilson Mazda of Orland Park

Sandy Tydd

Elite Master Certified Mazda Sales Speciallist

June 28, 2017

"Great experience!"

- ra1991

I received a phone call from Daril after applying for financing online. Daril provided a great and relaxing experience for a first-time car-buyer. He was very informative and knew the vehicle well and was able to reiterate that information without hesitation. He allowed me to take it for a test drive and walked me through the vehicle's many features while doing so. When it came down to pricing he was very patient and allowed me to look into all my possible options (from purchasing to leasing and car mileage). When the decision was made he was very helpful with the remaining process and showed me all my new cars features while I waited to meet with finance, and helped me set up my navigation, phone settings, and radio. It was a great and helpful experience. Thank you Daril!

Daril Darling

June 27, 2017

"Outstanding Because of Sandy Tydd"

- LAWRENCE ACTON

My 4th car from this dealership because of the care provided by Sandy. As of Friday I was questioning as to go elsewhere do to a service dept problem on my wife's car and Sandy immediately jumped in and offered to come to my house and get her car and bring a loaner. You talk about service recovery. Although I did not take her up on he offer, she took personal responsibility to remedy the problem and make things right. Not many would do the same. Friendly and honest, quickest I ever walked out of dealership with a car. From test, to trade -in and finance in just over 2 hours.... Thank You Sandy and CJ Wilson

Sandy Tydd
Adrian Najera
Other Employees : Adrian

June 27, 2017

"Patient and kind and Determined"

- JanetCX5

My salesperson, Brad, was so very patient with me and work with me in finding the car of my dream. He listened and kept looking until we found what I was looking to get in my CX-5 car along with a great price. It wasn't an easy task for him to deal with me, and he certainly made my experience an easier one and not so stressful! Thank you CJ Wilson Mazda of ORLAND PARK and especially thank you BRAD for being the best salesman !!

Brad Price