CJ Wilson Mazda of Orland Park

Justin Anderson

Finanace Manager
Edyta  Valfre, Service Advisor, CJ Wilson Mazda of Orland Park

Edyta Valfre

Sandy  Tydd, Elite Master Certified Mazda Sales Speciallist, CJ Wilson Mazda of Orland Park

Sandy Tydd

Elite Master Certified Mazda Sales Speciallist

February 21, 2017

"No Hassle Car Buying and Getting More Than I Expected"

- CONTACT.CAMPOS.M Verified Customer

I can't say enough good things about my experience with CJ Wilson. I had originally come in to see a used 2014 Mazda 3 GT to replace my totaled 07 Mazda 3 GT. Unfortunately by the time I was ready to buy, the car I had looked at was sold. Jason spent the time and effort to work out a deal where I could buy a new 2017 Mazda 3 Sport. I love the car and am so happy. He wasn't pushy or overly aggressive, he kept in touch and let me know about any options in my price range as they became available at the Orland location or at any other locations in the CJW network. He answered my questions and was very knowledgeable about the features, even when I asked fairly technical questions. He had the answers to questions that other Mazda dealers didn't. He took the time and made the effort to really earn my business by going above and beyond what other salesmen from every other dealership were willing to do for me. He is also a pretty funny dude. Brian helped me through the new car buying process on the financial and paperwork side of things and was fantastic to deal with as well. He explained things excellently and that was appreciated because this was my first new car buying experience. By the time I walked in the door I was sick of looking at cars, driving dealer to dealer, giving my contact info to borderline harassing salesmen for weeks. I won't have those problems again because I know I will only need to make one stop and talk to one salesman next time. I'll be sending anyone I can to CJW of Orland to see Jason.

February 21, 2017

"Great experience!"

- SMILEYBABE81 Verified Customer

Everyone was very nice and helpful. Informed me of everything that had been done with the car and that everything was up to specs. Since I had never owned a Mazda before, Dan was very helpful on everything to do with my car choice. All in all my experience was really great. Thanks for all your help Dan!

February 20, 2017

"Solid experience..."

- jon zatkulak

Purchased a used car in February and found it to be a very positive experience. Car information was detailed and accurate. Dan, Chet and the team were great to work with. They also gave me a fair price for my trade-in. Only downside of the experience was it took over 2 hours to complete the deal after driving up from Indy which made for a long day.

New 2016 Mazda CX-5, $28545