CJ Wilson Mazda of Ventura

6500 Auto Center Dr., Ventura, California 93003

575 Reviews of CJ Wilson Mazda of Ventura

"Drop in service "

- PDNELSON22

I had a battery issue and dropped in without an appointment. They had it all fixed in less than an hour. Very efficient! Was afraid I would need appointment and have to come back later.

CJ Wilson Mazda of Ventura responded

PDNELSON22 thank you for the great review. We are here for you! Thanks for being part of the ZoomZoomNation!!

September 15, 2017

"Excellent service everybody was professional and Precise "

- GERRYOMD

Went in for my oil change, Detail Of the car. Everybody was professionalMy car looks greatAnd running great. Both of my serversAdvisesAre friendlyCordialAndProfessional. The gentlemanWorkingOn the carsSpeciallyDetailing the carDoesn't outstanding job.

CJ Wilson Mazda of Ventura responded

Thank you for this outstanding 5-star note! And thank you for being part of the ZoomZoomNation!

September 15, 2017

"Jennifer my service advisor is the bomb. "

- BILL.PICARIELLO

I've been coming here since C J Wilson bought the dealership. Jennifer always greats me with a big smile and takes very good care of my baby (2004 RX8) which looks and runs like it did when I drove it off the lot 14 years ago. Thanks for the great service.

CJ Wilson Mazda of Ventura responded

Thank YOU for being part of the ZoomZoomNation! To many more years!

September 09, 2017

"First time buying a new car"

- SCHMITSKY

Very helpful staff, excellent service, the only criticism is that I was vaguely told about the extras the car had, but not what it didn't have, I'm sure this is a sales procedure but now I have the car I am starting to see a lot of extras in the manual or on the info system that are not applicable to my vehicle. I'm sure it's because of the vehicles available to buy that day and what they came with and I wouldn't have wanted to wait but I do feel like I was never given the option, no-one asked me or explained it to me so I don't understand why only bits of my sat nav are available to be or parts of the entertainment system. Like I said I can't fault the staff and as it was my first time buying a new car so this may be how it's always done.

Mina Vazquez
Kris Wardak
Sep 11, 2017 -

CJ Wilson Mazda of Ventura responded

SCHMITSKY thank you for the review. Please reach out to us if there is anything we need to go over with you. Welcome to the ZoomZoomNation!

September 08, 2017

"Best service, and not like going to a busy, hectic, dealer"

- PETES137

If you want personal service and honesty, bring your car here. that's all there is to say. so I always bring my car here.

Sep 08, 2017 -

CJ Wilson Mazda of Ventura responded

PETES137 we are so happy you always bring your car here too! Thanks for being part of the ZoomZoomNation!!

September 06, 2017

"WOW! What Service."

- TEPSIE

I have bought many cars in my lifetime and have never experienced such wonderful service. I have always been made to feel like one of the family at your dealership. Everyone has bent over backwards each time I come in, and the servicing of my car this time was no exception! If I could, I'd give Ray 10 stars!!!

Sep 06, 2017 -

CJ Wilson Mazda of Ventura responded

TEPSIE this is so great to hear and we couldn't be happier to have you in the ZoomZoomNation! Thank you!

September 06, 2017

"Great service"

- Happy customer

I have only had great service at CJ Mazda' service department. I wasn't even aware that the issue I had was covered by their maintenance program. I'm usually greeted by Jennifer but this time I worked with Raymond and he was awesome. As I was leaving Jennifer shouts out the door, a goodbye using my name. Just felt good!

Sep 06, 2017 -

CJ Wilson Mazda of Ventura responded

Thank you so much for this great review! Thank you for being part of the ZoomZoomNation!

August 30, 2017

"Jennifer was FABULOUS!!!"

- Renee

From the moment I arrived, she made me feel like a queen. Although my car is one year old this weekend, you would never know that it just rolled out of the factory. It looks as and performs like new. Getting the service in the past year, was just the best. Jennifer advised me how it works with going forward, so I do not have any surprises. Jennifer is a tremendous asset to CJ Mazda. Make sure you keep her!!! Ray took my phone call and secured the same day appointment. I so appreciated Ray getting me in on a Saturday... seeing it is hard for me to leave work (I live and work in Carpinteria).

Aug 30, 2017 -

CJ Wilson Mazda of Ventura responded

Renee thank you for the great review. Thank you for being in the ZoomZoomNation!!

August 28, 2017

"A change of heart"

- BOBBYWAS1

After being a loyal Toyota customer for the last 30yrs. I can honestly say I was a little nervous going to a new dealership. C.J. Wilson Mazda team made my buying experience with them a good one. They where there for me all the way. A special thanks to Tom Straszewski, Kris Wardak, and Bassam Mahmud

Tom Straszewski
Kris Wardak
Bassam Mahmud
Aug 29, 2017 -

CJ Wilson Mazda of Ventura responded

BOBBYWAS1 thank you for the great review. We try to make things painless. Welcome to the ZoomZoomNation!!

August 24, 2017

"Great sales team, great service, love my car!"

- ROCCO.KM

I am so pleased with my recent experience leasing a car at this dealership. I worked with Nick and he made the process so easy, smooth and fast! Normally dealerships are not a fun experience, but Nick made it really pleasant. I ended up leading the CX-5 touring addition. It feels like a luxury car with an affordable price. I love how it looks and drives. Highly recommend this dealership and car!

Bassam Mahmud
Other Employees : Nick
Aug 24, 2017 -

CJ Wilson Mazda of Ventura responded

ROCCO.KM we are so happy everything went so smooth. Thank you for joining the ZoomZoomNation!