CJ Wilson Mazda of Ventura

Esteban Shannon-Bernardy

Jennifer Lange, Service Advisor, CJ Wilson Mazda of Ventura

Jennifer Lange

June 28, 2017

"Great Car Buying experience"

- NIKKI O Verified Customer

if you want to buy a Mazda, this is a great place. Friendly, not pushy. Benny responded to my email inquiry promptly and invited me to check out the inventory. When I arrived, he introduced me to Mina who was just great. Mina was patient and took the time to find out what I liked and didn't like about the various cars I'd looked at. She put the time in to figure out what I really wanted without trying to convince me otherwise. There was no pressure but I felt a genuine interest in putting me in the right car. She searched the entire inventory to find just the right fit. She put the time in to explain the features of the car and the service program. She didn't try to push me on the add ons but went through each one with a detailed explanation of the benefits. I'll refer all I can to Mina. Thanks!

Bassam Mahmud

June 28, 2017

"I received a tire change and car wash. "

- TRESKALEY Verified Customer

I love going to CJ Wilson Mazda it was truly a great experience they had no openings for a tire change, yet managed to get me in and fixed everything in less than 2 hours. They also washed my car and made sure my car was ready when I got there. I recommend this dealership for everyone.

Raymond Gonzalez
Jennifer Lange
Clint Stremcha

June 27, 2017

"Good experience "

- DANIELJIM64 Verified Customer

Happy friendly dealership that worked hard to get me the car and deal I wanted. Thanks Mina and Kris. For all the help and hard work

Kris Wardak