CJ Wilson Mazda of Ventura

John Ahern

March 19, 2017

"Warning Light"

- MARISADERANEY Verified Customer

This was my first time in, from out of state, and they were very helpful and nice. Reset my warning light, and nail in tire, as well as adjusting a recall setting that I didn't know about. I also got a clean car at the end! Thank you

March 17, 2017

"WONDERFUL"

- IBOOKEM Verified Customer

The staff is knowledgeable, professional, and really care about pleasing the client. The work was done in an efficient manner. The rep explained everything in detail before it was done and after. It is such a pleasure bringing my car in. There is a Mazda dealer within 5 miles of my home and I still go to CJ which is much farther.

March 14, 2017

"Great service team - not afraid to get their hands dirty!"

- CLAYGREANEY Verified Customer

I came in to get my oil changed and wheels realigned. Jennifer was super friendly and helpful. When she popped my hood she noticed "evidence of rodent activity" aka lots of rat shit. She educated me on the damage rodents can cause to an engine and gave me some great tips on how to keep the them away. When I got my car back, the engine area was shiny and looking brand new.

New 2016 Mazda CX-3, $22999