CJ Wilson Mazda of Ventura

Heather Massey

Esteban Shannon-Bernardy, Sales Consultant, CJ Wilson Mazda of Ventura

Esteban Shannon-Bernardy

May 18, 2017

"Always happy at CJ Wilson Mazda"

- JULIE.STUART Verified Customer

Everyone has always been very friendly at CJ Wilson Mazda. I haven't had to do anything other than the regular maintenance on my 2015 CX5 but they always get it done in a reasonable time and it usually comes back sparkling clean.

Jennifer Lange

May 18, 2017

"When in for a tire change at came out with a new car thanks "

- RATBOY2K Verified Customer

I got a flat tire on my car and John notice me walking around looking at the new CX-5. I was really thinking about upgrading because I got a new job with Lyft. John and I talked and he made it happen. He knew what he was doing and helped me a lot to get out of my old car. I am very happy.

John Ahern

May 17, 2017

"Fast Service"

- nmess Verified Customer

CJ Wilson Mazda answered all my questions quickly and efficiently, explaining anything that I was curious about with the vehicles I looked at. Upon entering the lot I was approached by an employee who began asking if I needed help. They quickly helped guide me to the vehicle I wanted to look at. After I had made my decision, the sales process went quick;y and I went home with a new vehicle in just over two hours after arriving on the lot.

Tom Straszewski