Cable-Dahmer Chevrolet of Kansas City

Makes: Chevrolet|Service Center

Cable-Dahmer Chevrolet of Kansas City
Cable-Dahmer Chevrolet of Kansas City Info
About Cable-Dahmer Chevrolet of Kansas City

Whether it's the knowledgeable assistance from our Chevy Dealers in Kansas City or Independence dealerships, or the efficient handiwork from our ASE certified technicians, the entire Cable-Dahmer staff has collectively worked to provide a lasting experience for the customer. As a dealership covering nearly every angle, we sell new and used cars, trucks, SUVs, and so forth. From a financing standpoint, our adept finance department has aided automotive sales for customers through financing, insurance or warranty packages.

About Cable-Dahmer Chevrolet of Kansas City

"Wonderful!"

Shawn and Aaron were great and truly listened to what type of car I had in mind. My family and I felt genuinely cared for and knew we were not just another customer. I would highly recommend Cable-Dahmer to my friends, family, and co-workers. :)

August 11, 2014

Thank you for recognizing your experience at our dealership. We consider our customers as part of our family, and as an extended part of our family, we want you to receive the kind of treatment that each of us would want and expect to receive. It makes us proud to know that Shawn and Aaron did an outstanding job in assisting you, and we look forward to working with you in the future and are grateful for your recommendation. Sincerely, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

"Kynan Ramsey is AMAZING"

I have been looking to upgrade my car and have gone to many dealerships to test drive cars. Until I pulled into Cable Dahmer and met Kynan Ramsey, my experiences at other dealerships were very unpleasant. From the first interaction on the phone to the people at the front desk and most certainly Kynan - the culture and people at Cable Dahmer clearly understand customer service and they enjoy what they do. I found the perfect car and from beginning to end, the treatment was superb! I test drove the car over night and they even washed my old car so that it would be clean when I came in to trade. I never intended on giving the new car back so cleaning my old car was especially 5 star treatment. Kynan understood that this was a big investment and that I was still attached to my old car. All around an outstanding company and I have been telling everyone that is interested in shopping for a different car to call Kynan and visit Cable Dahmer. Thank you for making the experience so great!

August 07, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this 5-star review. We strive to provide courteous service to all our guests and are glad to hear that we were able to help you find the car you were looking for. It is great to know that Kynan was able to assist in finding the perfect vehicle for you and I hope you are continuing to enjoy your new purchase. If you have any further automotive needs, please come back to see us. Best regards, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

"Great experience"

Kynan and Brandon are two of the best people I've ever met. They made the car buying process much less stressful and I would recommend them to anyone. They genuinely care about people through the process and even after. After an inappropriate voicemail left on my phone from an unprofessional finance lady, they made up for it with their care.

August 07, 2014

Your glowing review really means a lot to us. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that Kynan and Brandon were able to meet all of your needs. At Cable Dahmer of Kansas City, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and genuine customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the vehicle-buying experience as easy and hassle-free as possible. We look forward to assisting you with your future automotive sales and service needs. Warm regards, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

"Friendly, efficient,reliable service."

I've always went in to purchase my own vehicles, but this was the first time I had the opportunity to really feel valued. I know He had other customers, however He treated. Me like the dealership was there to serve me. I felt at home and in good hands with Derek Law. He took His time to choose the right vehicle for me. He listened to me and acknowledged my concerns. I'll refer all my Family and Friends to Cable Dahmer because of my experience with you.

August 05, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. Derek is great with people and focuses on the needs of each and every customer. He will be pleased to hear about your positive experience, and I am glad that he was able to meet all of your needs. Thank you for referring us to your family and friends, and we would love to work with you again in the future. Best regards, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

"CHRIS KNOX ROCKS!!!!!!"

I just bought the car of my dreams, a red hot red Camaro. From the moment my husband and I stepped onto the lot, we had nothing but excellent treatment. Kynan got us started and Chris sealed the deal. They both went out of their way to get us exactly what we wanted in this car. These two gentlemen are to be commended on their service and dedication to customer satisfaction. Kari was very informative and efficient as well. Quite frankly, every single person we came into contact with were very polite and helpful. We will definitely be back to Cable Dahmer for our next vehicle. Thanks so much to all. Have a blessed day.

July 31, 2014

Your fantastic review was quite a refreshing read, and I am happy that our team provided you with such efficient and well-informed service. We understand that the search for a new vehicle has the potential to be a stressful experience, which is why we do everything we can to ensure each of our guests leave our dealership with the confidence that they have made the right decision by coming to Cable Dahmer of Kansas City. Do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you with regards to your vehicle. Many thanks, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

"Impressed"

I was very impressed with the professional and courtesous serivce I received at Cable Dahmer Chevrolet. Exceptional service was done as a team effort. I would recommend all of friends and family to shop at Cable Dahmer.

July 29, 2014

Thank you so much for your recommendation and for sharing this positive feedback with us. We aim to provide professional customer service on a daily basis and I am delighted to know that you experienced this value first hand. I hope you are continuing to enjoy your purchase from our dealership, and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Sincerely, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

"Aaron went above and beyond to locate the exact car for me."

Aaron was very professional and made sure the car I wanted had the LED package and even did a dealer trade to ensure I got the exact car and package I needed. He even waited 3 days to close the sale and I was not rushed or pushed. He is a great sales manager and I highly recommend Aaron and Cable Dahmer to everyone.

July 28, 2014

Eric, we appreciate the time it took for you to write this review. We understand that one thing people desire most about their vehicle-buying experience is that it is comfortable and not pushy, and I am pleased to know that Aaron was able to achieve this on your last visit with us. We hope to see you again soon. Warm regards, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

"buyer"

If you are looking for a salesman who delivers and truly cares about who you are and what you want in a vehicle call Kynan Ramsey!

July 28, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. Kynan is great with people and he always focuses on the needs of every customer that enters our dealership. He will be pleased to hear about your positive experience, and do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions about your vehicle. Best regards, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

"Excellent Experience"

I was able to get the process started before I came to the dealership. This saved me a lot of time and allowed me to process my thoughts about options before I came in. I was pleased with the time and consideration Chris spend regarding any concerns or questions I had. It has been the most seam-less car buying process I have ever experienced.

July 28, 2014

We appreciate the time it took for you to share your feedback with us. We pride ourselves on our high level of our service excellence, and it's great to hear that Chris was able to attend to your concerns and provide you with such a positive vehicle-buying experience. If there is anything else that we can do to help you with regards to your vehicle, please feel free to let us know. Warm regards, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

"Wonderful experience!"

Jamie was really a key component in making both of my car purchases successful. I have already recommended this dealership to friends & family - just ask for Jamie & he'll take care of you. HE WAS AWESOME!!

July 23, 2014

We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us. Jamie is a key component of our team here at Cable Dahmer of Kansas City and he will be very happy to hear about your experience. Thank you for spreading the word about your excellent experience, and we look forward to working with you, your family, and your friends again in the future. Best regards, Amanda Ledezma, (800)-967-0143.

Kynan Ramsey