Cadillac Mazda of Lake Lanier

2355 Browns Bridge Road,
Gainesville, Georgia 30504
Cadillac Mazda of Lake Lanier Info
About Cadillac Mazda of Lake Lanier

We believe there is nothing more important than the customer. When you arrive at Cadillac of Lake Lanier, they will be greeted by a member of the management staff. You will be introduced to a knowledgeable sales and leasing consultant who will give you all the information you need to make the best decision. There’s no pressure—just impeccable customer care with a personal touch. And long after you drive away from any of our showrooms, you will return time and again to the same exceptional service. Because you are now part of our family. Our family-owned and operated auto group goes beyond the notion of simply selling cars and being friendly. But it doesn’t end there… After you purchase or lease your vehicle, we work with you to keep it running like new. All of our team takes the personal approach because you deserve nothing but the very best! The team does not rely on automated call systems. When you call, you will speak to a real person – a resourceful consultant ready to help! Our luxury dealership will provide exemplary service consistently, whenever and whatever ever you visit the dealership at the time.

About Cadillac Mazda of Lake Lanier Learn More

• Rental Car Service Nearby
billy1928
8/27/2015

"Satisfied with service"

Connie took care of all my needs and would let me know when the part for my glove compartment would come. Very Pleased. Thanks Connie

Chrissycadillac
8/25/2015

"Excellent Dealership!"

First time visit to Lake Lanier Cadillac/Mazda! Was lucky enough to meet Marty Pecora (the owner). He went out of his way to introduce himself to me and proceeded to give me a wonderful golf hat and women's golf shirt. He also gave me his personal cell phone number should I need his assistance in the future. Great guy!

mikenkim
8/24/2015

"Fast friendly warranty work performed"

Brought in my 2014 Cts V for a warranty issue and within a few hours it was finished a d corrected 100%. I was loaned a brand new Srx while work was being performed and when I picked up my car it was vacumed and washed and looked great. Thanks to Tim Martin in service dept for making sure stuff was corrected on car. Lake Lanier Cadillac is the best! In service and sales.

Tim Martin Service Steve Service Intake

SRX chick
8/24/2015

"Excellent customer service"

Attentive to customer's needs and good communication. Car ready when promised. The staff is very considerate and offer good customer support. I also appreciate having a loaner car if needed.

August 24, 2015

Thank you so much for the kind words, our reputation is extremely important to us! We appreciate your business and the fact that you took the time to do this online review. Please don't hesitate to contact us if we can be of service to you in the future.

vito
7/21/2015

"The service dept is the next best thing to sliced bread"

I had an issue with a recent recall & and called the dealership and was scheduled the next AM with no hesitation. The issue was resolve on the spot.

Mr Wing
7/10/2015

"Good People"

Have purchased twp vehicles from this dealership, they went above and beyond to make sure I was completely satisfied before i left the showroom. AAAAA+

dj88382000
7/09/2015

"excellent "

I was really impressed with the customer service when I arrived for service on my vehicle. I was greeted promptly. The work was performed correctly and in a timely manner. I will be bringing all my cars to this dealership for service in the future.

guy's car
5/27/2015

"Great service"

So far the service is great and it's a pleasure working with Connie. They always let me know what is going on with my car being service and how much more time before it's complete.

Stingray
5/26/2015

"The Unexpected Happened!"

Went in to address a GM recall on our 06 DTS. Behold, we came out with a new SRX! After sharing the car my wife wanted in the future, the GM and salesman found the exact red SUV on the lot. This trade happened because our salesman was extremely knowledgeable, answered all my questions, put together a good deal - without pressure. When we took the SRX in for courtesy servicing the next day, received the same friendliness and help as when we took the 06 in for the recall.

Cadillac Service
5/26/2015

"Satisfied Coustomer"

While small, Cadillac Mazda of Lake Lanier provides the best customer service of any dealership that I have worked with. They listen to all concerns and attempt to do everything possible to resolve any problems. The personnel is friendly and helpful. They keep the customer well informed during any wait.

Reviews of Connie Williams