Cadillac Mazda of Lake Lanier

2355 Browns Bridge Road,
Gainesville, Georgia 30504
Cadillac Mazda of Lake Lanier Info
About Cadillac Mazda of Lake Lanier

We believe there is nothing more important than the customer. When you arrive at Cadillac of Lake Lanier, they will be greeted by a member of the management staff. You will be introduced to a knowledgeable sales and leasing consultant who will give you all the information you need to make the best decision. There’s no pressure—just impeccable customer care with a personal touch. And long after you drive away from any of our showrooms, you will return time and again to the same exceptional service. Because you are now part of our family. Our family-owned and operated auto group goes beyond the notion of simply selling cars and being friendly. But it doesn’t end there… After you purchase or lease your vehicle, we work with you to keep it running like new. All of our team takes the personal approach because you deserve nothing but the very best! The team does not rely on automated call systems. When you call, you will speak to a real person – a resourceful consultant ready to help! Our luxury dealership will provide exemplary service consistently, whenever and whatever ever you visit the dealership at the time.

About Cadillac Mazda of Lake Lanier Learn More

• Rental Car Service Nearby
Mrs. Daniels
4/14/2015

"Great Dealership"

Nick and Alex made the experience a pleasant one. They both were very knowledgeable and personable. I would definitely purchase my next Cadillac from Cadillac Lake Lanier. Thank you for your excellent service.

donfar7
4/02/2015

"Great buying experience!"

I wanted to trade my 2 vehicles for a new CTS Cadillac and was pleased they gave me close to what I hoped for. My salesman Nick worked hard to get the price to work for me with the car I really wanted. He is also very friendly and professional. He is a great teacher with a lot of patience when it comes to showing a new buyer all the new electronic features that come with this car. Alex in finance is great to work with! I enjoyed his sense of humor during my dealings with him. He is also very professional and thorough. He helped me get the extended warranty I like to have and kept the costs within my budget. He also called the next day and gave me one more year - with NO extra cost! I didn't expect it and it was a great surprise! I certainly appreciated his efforts! All in all, I had a very good experience with Cadillac of Lake Lanier and would definitely recommend them. I should also say that all the staff there were friendly with a smile and that makes a difference when you walk in the door - even after I bought the car! I wanted to mention that Mary Carey is a peach! She is always busy, but takes the time to smile and chat a bit and made me feel very welcome - she is a great addition to this dealership!

Mary Carey

RobH
3/20/2015

"Service department was very helpful!"

My family was driving through the area when our car started to overheat. Roadside assistance had it towed to Lake Lanier Mazda. They very courteous and fast getting our car fixed so we could get back on with our vacation! We would strongly recommend Lake Lanier Mazda!!!

mikenkim
12/19/2014

"First scheduled Maintanence on 2014 CTS V "

Brought in my 2014 Cadillac CTS V that had a cracked windshield, Marty and Jeff B were 100% in handling the issue and dealing with replacing glass in a quick and professional job. They also did my first scheduled maintenance. Thank you to an awesome and unbelievably clean and high tech equipped service department. I would recommend Lake Lanier Cadillac Service department for any make or model car repairs that you may have. Thank You. Michael Ray

Jody
12/17/2014

"My great experience with Cadillac of Lake Lanier "

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all the employee's at Cadillac of Lake Lanier. I have a 93 Cadillac Deville that I took a chance and have spent big $$$$ to have my car restored back to new and believe me! It was worth it, I'm that kind of person who don't want new car payments so aside from that I'm very happy with the service department and parts department who have been able to find .. "hard to find parts" and made it possible for me to really enjoy driving my 93 Cadillac Deville that I have also had a new paint job and restored interior. I won't say any name, To that person who said "My POS" (All good giggles!) just wait till I come back after the holiday's so you can see my new car! Thank you Cadillac of Lake Lanier ... TWO THUMBS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

dlpirkle
11/18/2014

"Buying a Cadillac Escalade 101"

Walking in we were greeted by a clean cut smiling salesman by the name of Conner Moore. We chatted and explained to him we were looking at the new Escalade. He asked all the right questions and seemed to have all the right answers. He told us he felt he had just the car for us and the next thing I knew we were going over the owner punch out list, and after he felt sure we understood all the controls and operation of our new car we were on our way home in it. So thanks Conner we've really enjoyed this car for the past 10 months or so and hope to enjoy it a few more years. Just know that when we're ready for our next one, we'll be looking to see you on the other side of the table. Thanks, The Pirkle's

david.waymire.77
11/03/2014

"Excellent Customer Service via Social Media Purchase"

After exhaustive research, I finally decided on the EXACT truck I wanted to buy. When I started my actual search, I filled out a questionnaire online that within minutes had me overwhelmed from over 15 local dealerships begging me to come by, even though they knew that not one of them had the truck I wanted! Unable to find THE truck, I broadened my search area and there it was! A nearly new, low mileage truck exactly like I was looking for! Over the course of the week I worked with Devon, Nadir, and Kathy to work out the logistics of me purchasing a vehicle 200 miles away sight unseen! The vehicle was well represented on the website and with blind faith, I drove from Birmingham to Gainesville to buy the truck. Prior to my trip, I had made the request of Kathy that she make sure that I had sent all of the information needed to have all of the documents prepared and waiting for our arrival. If you've purchased a few vehicles, you can appreciate that this process can sometimes take hours, when all you want to do is drive off in your new vehicle! We arrived early Saturday morning and were met at the door by Kathy! The truck had been serviced, fully detailed, and filled with fuel and a folder with my name on it sitting on her desk full of paperwork only needing my signature! The entire buying process was quite enjoyable and then I got to spend 4 hours becoming acquainted with my new truck on the ride home. Thanks to everyone involved for making this such a pleasant experience!

Kathy Carter

mikenkim
9/25/2014

"Ethics, Integrity, and Value is what you will get "

When we decided to add another Cadillac to our family that we make live in the garage. it was an easy decision to head to Lake Lanier Cadillac. The honesty you will get from Marty and his staff is something that is rare in today's society. We could go anywhere and purchase any car, and it was Lake Lanier Cadillac we chose again. I love or new addition of my 2014 Cadillac CTS-V, other wise known as the Beast. We also love our 2014 Cadillac ELR, Otherwise known as our princess. Thanks Marty, Nadir and Nick a Top 10 Staff !!!! Michael and Kim Buford, GA

JayInAtlanta
9/17/2014

"Good selection, good deals, friendly folks"

When I put out feelers through AutoTrader about trading in my previous Cadillac, Cadillac of Lake Lanier was the first dealer to contact me personally via email and phone. However, I first went to a closer dealer due to location and a slightly lower advertised price. When that dealer pulled a bait-and-switch of sorts, I remembered my friendly contact with Lake Lanier. The other dealer apparently didn't believe that I was serious about purchasing an XTS with the right package and right color, but Cadillac of Lake Lanier soon found out that I was. The deal I got on purchasing my brand new Cadillac XTS from Nadir, Barry, and the rest of the folks at Lake Lanier was a very good all-around package for me. For a dealership on the outskirts of the Atlanta metro area, they had a surprisingly good selection of all Cadillac models, and I found the XTS package I needed in my favorite color. They were generous with my trade, the purchase price of their car was quite fair, and they provide the added value of "lifetime" incentives (i.e. for the length of your ownership of the car), such as roadside assistance, tire repair, and so forth. I only have two complaints, which may not bother most other customers. First, given that I decided to purchase instead of lease, my outstanding salesperson Nadir was so helpful but low-pressure that I might have been able to be upsold into an even higher options package for just a bit more money. Second, I noticed only after purchasing the beautiful vehicle that a Cadillac Mazda of Lake Lanier stamp had been applied to the rear bumper. While the stamp is tasteful, I don't like to spoil the superb lines of a Cadillac with anything extraneous. I don't hesitate to recommend Cadillac Mazda of Lake Lanier. Atlantans should know that they are fair, that the drive up to their store is actually picturesque because of the lake, and that they have a good selection. Just warn them not to stamp your car, and haggle about more advanced options, if you wish.

masseydebra
9/02/2014

"Mrs Debra Massey"

Kevin was awesome to work with. He was honest, friendly and knowlegdeable. When I need another vehicle or want to recommend someone I would not hesitate to call Kevin.

Kevin Craft