Cadillac Mazda of Lake Lanier

Cadillac Mazda of Lake Lanier

Call
Cadillac Mazda of Lake Lanier Info
About Cadillac Mazda of Lake Lanier

We believe there is nothing more important than the customer. When you arrive at Cadillac of Lake Lanier, they will be greeted by a member of the management staff. You will be introduced to a knowledgeable sales and leasing consultant who will give you all the information you need to make the best decision. There’s no pressure—just impeccable customer care with a personal touch. And long after you drive away from any of our showrooms, you will return time and again to the same exceptional service. Because you are now part of our family. Our family-owned and operated auto group goes beyond the notion of simply selling cars and being friendly. But it doesn’t end there… After you purchase or lease your vehicle, we work with you to keep it running like new. All of our team takes the personal approach because you deserve nothing but the very best! The team does not rely on automated call systems. When you call, you will speak to a real person – a resourceful consultant ready to help! Our luxury dealership will provide exemplary service consistently, whenever and whatever ever you visit the dealership at the time.

About Cadillac Mazda of Lake Lanier Learn More

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

• Preferred Owner Program
  • Service Hostess
  • Rental Car Service Nearby

"Buying a Cadillac Escalade 101"

Walking in we were greeted by a clean cut smiling salesman by the name of Conner Moore. We chatted and explained to him we were looking at the new Escalade. He asked all the right questions and seemed to have all the right answers. He told us he felt he had just the car for us and the next thing I knew we were going over the owner punch out list, and after he felt sure we understood all the controls and operation of our new car we were on our way home in it. So thanks Conner we've really enjoyed this car for the past 10 months or so and hope to enjoy it a few more years. Just know that when we're ready for our next one, we'll be looking to see you on the other side of the table. Thanks, The Pirkle's

"Excellent Customer Service via Social Media Purchase"

After exhaustive research, I finally decided on the EXACT truck I wanted to buy. When I started my actual search, I filled out a questionnaire online that within minutes had me overwhelmed from over 15 local dealerships begging me to come by, even though they knew that not one of them had the truck I wanted! Unable to find THE truck, I broadened my search area and there it was! A nearly new, low mileage truck exactly like I was looking for! Over the course of the week I worked with Devon, Nadir, and Kathy to work out the logistics of me purchasing a vehicle 200 miles away sight unseen! The vehicle was well represented on the website and with blind faith, I drove from Birmingham to Gainesville to buy the truck. Prior to my trip, I had made the request of Kathy that she make sure that I had sent all of the information needed to have all of the documents prepared and waiting for our arrival. If you've purchased a few vehicles, you can appreciate that this process can sometimes take hours, when all you want to do is drive off in your new vehicle! We arrived early Saturday morning and were met at the door by Kathy! The truck had been serviced, fully detailed, and filled with fuel and a folder with my name on it sitting on her desk full of paperwork only needing my signature! The entire buying process was quite enjoyable and then I got to spend 4 hours becoming acquainted with my new truck on the ride home. Thanks to everyone involved for making this such a pleasant experience!

Kathy Carter

"Ethics, Integrity, and Value is what you will get "

When we decided to add another Cadillac to our family that we make live in the garage. it was an easy decision to head to Lake Lanier Cadillac. The honesty you will get from Marty and his staff is something that is rare in today's society. We could go anywhere and purchase any car, and it was Lake Lanier Cadillac we chose again. I love or new addition of my 2014 Cadillac CTS-V, other wise known as the Beast. We also love our 2014 Cadillac ELR, Otherwise known as our princess. Thanks Marty, Nadir and Nick a Top 10 Staff !!!! Michael and Kim Buford, GA

"Good selection, good deals, friendly folks"

When I put out feelers through AutoTrader about trading in my previous Cadillac, Cadillac of Lake Lanier was the first dealer to contact me personally via email and phone. However, I first went to a closer dealer due to location and a slightly lower advertised price. When that dealer pulled a bait-and-switch of sorts, I remembered my friendly contact with Lake Lanier. The other dealer apparently didn't believe that I was serious about purchasing an XTS with the right package and right color, but Cadillac of Lake Lanier soon found out that I was. The deal I got on purchasing my brand new Cadillac XTS from Nadir, Barry, and the rest of the folks at Lake Lanier was a very good all-around package for me. For a dealership on the outskirts of the Atlanta metro area, they had a surprisingly good selection of all Cadillac models, and I found the XTS package I needed in my favorite color. They were generous with my trade, the purchase price of their car was quite fair, and they provide the added value of "lifetime" incentives (i.e. for the length of your ownership of the car), such as roadside assistance, tire repair, and so forth. I only have two complaints, which may not bother most other customers. First, given that I decided to purchase instead of lease, my outstanding salesperson Nadir was so helpful but low-pressure that I might have been able to be upsold into an even higher options package for just a bit more money. Second, I noticed only after purchasing the beautiful vehicle that a Cadillac Mazda of Lake Lanier stamp had been applied to the rear bumper. While the stamp is tasteful, I don't like to spoil the superb lines of a Cadillac with anything extraneous. I don't hesitate to recommend Cadillac Mazda of Lake Lanier. Atlantans should know that they are fair, that the drive up to their store is actually picturesque because of the lake, and that they have a good selection. Just warn them not to stamp your car, and haggle about more advanced options, if you wish.

"Mrs Debra Massey"

Kevin was awesome to work with. He was honest, friendly and knowlegdeable. When I need another vehicle or want to recommend someone I would not hesitate to call Kevin.

Kevin Craft

"Paitience and Consideration Towards the Customer"

I was looking to lease a Cadillac ATS or a Mazda6. It was very convenient to me that your dealership sold both of these cars. To help me in my decision, I took a long test drive in both vehicles with Marvin. I was still undecided and then actually had to delay my lease because of some family issues that had to be taken care of. Marvin was patient with my procrastination and when I eventually returned to the dealership to try to decide between the two cars, I was given the opportunity to take both of them (equipped exactly with the extras that I was looking for) overnight to make up my mind. I have found from past experience that this is the only way I can really decide if a car is for me (with a 3 year lease, i would like be sure!). After comparing the two cars, I easily chose the Mazda and have not regretted my decision. The negotiation of lease cost and the lease itself were painless and did not take a lot of time. The exact model of car and my color preference were not available on your lot, but Marvin was able to locate, and get delivered within a week, the car I wanted. I have been more than happy with my lease of a Mazda6, It really surprises me that this car does not have better sales. It is a truly excellent car for the price. All of the many safety features worked flawlessly from the start and the gas consumption is as good as most hybrids. Most of my driving (with very little freeway included) gets me around 33 mpg rising sometimes to 36 mpg.

"Modern setup - old fashioned service"

We moved from California to Georgia in July of 2013. Our first contact with Mazda of Lake Lanier was to have our two Mazda 6's serviced there. The service we received from Connie Williams was consistently outstanding. She explained our options well, suggested necessary service but never tried to sell us the stupid stuff that we were accustomed to having dealers in California try to foist on us. Over several contacts, we came to trust and rely on Connie. Then, several months ago, we decided to buy a new Mazda 3. We went through AAA Buying Service and got the full-court press from some other dealers, but the Lake Lanier's bid was competitive, and because of the trust we'd developed with Connie, we stuck with our dealer. They made the buying and financing process very easy. Don Renner was particularly great to work with. The service and support for our three Mazdas has been outstanding. A few weeks ago, I brought my 2014 Mazda 6 in for a factory recall and planned to wait for it despite an estimate of 3 to 4 hours to complete the work. After about an hour, Connie came over, told me that because of some unanticipated problems, they would not be able to complete the work that day. So they sent me home in a free loaner car - a new Cadillac. The dealers I'm used to would have let me wait until the late afternoon, given me the bad news, and let me arrange my own transport home. These folks know how to take care of their customers. They almost always get the repairs done within their time estimate. But if they can't, they make it right, and they are right on top of the situation.

"Another execellent experience."

The service was excellent. When I brought the car in for service it was making a knocking sound that, to me, sounded like a lifter that was failing. The team provided me with a new vehicle to use while they went over the car with a fine tooth comb. They discovered that the actual problem was carbon buildup, which they treated and followed up with an instruction to “not baby the car so much”. It seems that these engines are built to run and we need to let them on occasion. I’ve been using Connie to schedule/manage the service of my vehicles since we moved to the North Georgia area.

"Excellent transaction"

My wife and I had an excellent experience in purchasing our latest family vehicle. Our salesman, Nick Jones, thoroughly demonstrated the vehicle that we purchased and has followed up with us via telephone calls to ensure that we are still pleased with the purchase. Nick was courteous and made the experience of purchasing a vehicle as painless as possible. I might add that Don Renner completed the transaction and was equally as courteous.

"Excellent care and we love our new/used car!"

We had an excellent experience with this dealership and one of the salesmen at Cadillac Mazda of Lake Lanier. His name is Tom Fenton. Not only was he knowledgeable and easy to work with, he showed a lot of care in helping us select the right car for our family. We would highly recommend this dealership and especially Tom...we felt like we could trust him and that's not always the case when trying to purchase a vehicle.

Reviews of Nadir Quadir