Cadillac Mazda of Lake Lanier

Cadillac Mazda of Lake Lanier
Call
Cadillac Mazda of Lake Lanier Info
About Cadillac Mazda of Lake Lanier

We believe there is nothing more important than the customer. When you arrive at Cadillac of Lake Lanier, they will be greeted by a member of the management staff. You will be introduced to a knowledgeable sales and leasing consultant who will give you all the information you need to make the best decision. There’s no pressure—just impeccable customer care with a personal touch. And long after you drive away from any of our showrooms, you will return time and again to the same exceptional service. Because you are now part of our family. Our family-owned and operated auto group goes beyond the notion of simply selling cars and being friendly. But it doesn’t end there… After you purchase or lease your vehicle, we work with you to keep it running like new. All of our team takes the personal approach because you deserve nothing but the very best! The team does not rely on automated call systems. When you call, you will speak to a real person – a resourceful consultant ready to help! Our luxury dealership will provide exemplary service consistently, whenever and whatever ever you visit the dealership at the time.

About Cadillac Mazda of Lake Lanier Learn More

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

• Preferred Owner Program
  • Service Hostess
  • Rental Car Service Nearby

"Mrs Debra Massey"

Kevin was awesome to work with. He was honest, friendly and knowlegdeable. When I need another vehicle or want to recommend someone I would not hesitate to call Kevin.

Kevin Craft

"Paitience and Consideration Towards the Customer"

I was looking to lease a Cadillac ATS or a Mazda6. It was very convenient to me that your dealership sold both of these cars. To help me in my decision, I took a long test drive in both vehicles with Marvin. I was still undecided and then actually had to delay my lease because of some family issues that had to be taken care of. Marvin was patient with my procrastination and when I eventually returned to the dealership to try to decide between the two cars, I was given the opportunity to take both of them (equipped exactly with the extras that I was looking for) overnight to make up my mind. I have found from past experience that this is the only way I can really decide if a car is for me (with a 3 year lease, i would like be sure!). After comparing the two cars, I easily chose the Mazda and have not regretted my decision. The negotiation of lease cost and the lease itself were painless and did not take a lot of time. The exact model of car and my color preference were not available on your lot, but Marvin was able to locate, and get delivered within a week, the car I wanted. I have been more than happy with my lease of a Mazda6, It really surprises me that this car does not have better sales. It is a truly excellent car for the price. All of the many safety features worked flawlessly from the start and the gas consumption is as good as most hybrids. Most of my driving (with very little freeway included) gets me around 33 mpg rising sometimes to 36 mpg.

"Modern setup - old fashioned service"

We moved from California to Georgia in July of 2013. Our first contact with Mazda of Lake Lanier was to have our two Mazda 6's serviced there. The service we received from Connie Williams was consistently outstanding. She explained our options well, suggested necessary service but never tried to sell us the stupid stuff that we were accustomed to having dealers in California try to foist on us. Over several contacts, we came to trust and rely on Connie. Then, several months ago, we decided to buy a new Mazda 3. We went through AAA Buying Service and got the full-court press from some other dealers, but the Lake Lanier's bid was competitive, and because of the trust we'd developed with Connie, we stuck with our dealer. They made the buying and financing process very easy. Don Renner was particularly great to work with. The service and support for our three Mazdas has been outstanding. A few weeks ago, I brought my 2014 Mazda 6 in for a factory recall and planned to wait for it despite an estimate of 3 to 4 hours to complete the work. After about an hour, Connie came over, told me that because of some unanticipated problems, they would not be able to complete the work that day. So they sent me home in a free loaner car - a new Cadillac. The dealers I'm used to would have let me wait until the late afternoon, given me the bad news, and let me arrange my own transport home. These folks know how to take care of their customers. They almost always get the repairs done within their time estimate. But if they can't, they make it right, and they are right on top of the situation.

"Another execellent experience."

The service was excellent. When I brought the car in for service it was making a knocking sound that, to me, sounded like a lifter that was failing. The team provided me with a new vehicle to use while they went over the car with a fine tooth comb. They discovered that the actual problem was carbon buildup, which they treated and followed up with an instruction to “not baby the car so much”. It seems that these engines are built to run and we need to let them on occasion. I’ve been using Connie to schedule/manage the service of my vehicles since we moved to the North Georgia area.

"Excellent transaction"

My wife and I had an excellent experience in purchasing our latest family vehicle. Our salesman, Nick Jones, thoroughly demonstrated the vehicle that we purchased and has followed up with us via telephone calls to ensure that we are still pleased with the purchase. Nick was courteous and made the experience of purchasing a vehicle as painless as possible. I might add that Don Renner completed the transaction and was equally as courteous.

"Excellent care and we love our new/used car!"

We had an excellent experience with this dealership and one of the salesmen at Cadillac Mazda of Lake Lanier. His name is Tom Fenton. Not only was he knowledgeable and easy to work with, he showed a lot of care in helping us select the right car for our family. We would highly recommend this dealership and especially Tom...we felt like we could trust him and that's not always the case when trying to purchase a vehicle.

"Very Bad Experience"

I drove in with all systems working and simply needed an oil change and tire rotation. I drove out with a broken TPS. Customer Service told me they would make things right but they never did. I will never go there again for my next Cadillac and especially not for service.

Cadillac Mazda of Lake Lanier responded to this review

September 11, 2014

It is unfortunate that you feel as though you did not receive the outstanding customer service we strive to give each of our customers. We would really like to resolve this issue as best we can. If you would like to discuss any of your concerns further, please feel free to contact me at the dealership anytime during our regular business hours. Our phone number is 855-421-3912. Regards, Jeff Baselj Parts & Service Director

"Seatbelt repair"

Connie did an excellent job and I appreciated her help. The repair took longer than I had hoped because they had to order the part but I was very pleased with the final product.

"great"

was meet when I first entered the door ans ask what they could ddo for me. When I told them what I was lloking for they went to work and within minutes they has me test driving the Honda. Even served me Pizza for Dinner.

"Good friendly dealership"

I have had nothing but good people to deal with sales and service at this dealership now and before it changed hands. Will keep coming back. Connie has always handled my situations when I have had service and I get excellent care. Nick was professional in handling my sale and Marevin Mattson was excellent in my closing the deal with the dealership. Thanks Marvin and Nick. Thank you , Connie. Great service!! E. Davis

Connie Williams