Cadillac Mazda of Lake Lanier

2355 Browns Bridge Road,
Gainesville, Georgia 30504
Cadillac Mazda of Lake Lanier Info
About Cadillac Mazda of Lake Lanier

We believe there is nothing more important than the customer. When you arrive at Cadillac of Lake Lanier, they will be greeted by a member of the management staff. You will be introduced to a knowledgeable sales and leasing consultant who will give you all the information you need to make the best decision. There’s no pressure—just impeccable customer care with a personal touch. And long after you drive away from any of our showrooms, you will return time and again to the same exceptional service. Because you are now part of our family. Our family-owned and operated auto group goes beyond the notion of simply selling cars and being friendly. But it doesn’t end there… After you purchase or lease your vehicle, we work with you to keep it running like new. All of our team takes the personal approach because you deserve nothing but the very best! The team does not rely on automated call systems. When you call, you will speak to a real person – a resourceful consultant ready to help! Our luxury dealership will provide exemplary service consistently, whenever and whatever ever you visit the dealership at the time.

About Cadillac Mazda of Lake Lanier Learn More

• Rental Car Service Nearby
Analicia
3/21/2016

"Easy Experience"

I worked with Gene over the phone to help find and negotiate for my new Maxda CX-5. David in finance was great to work with. What a nice guy! When it comes time to get my next Mazda, I will certainly return.

LittleBear
3/09/2016

"OUTSTANDING"

OUTSTANDING. It is always a pleasure to visit Cadillac Mazda of Lake Lanier whether it be for sales or service. Everyone is always pleasant and friendly. I highly recommend them

Tim Martin

s
3/08/2016

"Don't believe the online price advertised"

After driving an hour and a half to see this car, I was shocked to learn that the price was more than $2,000 higher than advertised (this does not include tax I expected to pay) due to special wax coating added, etc. I was disappointed and felt very misled. I would not recommend this dealer.

Andy

BusyMommyof2
2/12/2016

"Outstanding "

We can't say not one bad thing about him. He went far & beyond all expectations to help us. He came to us to let us know he would be with us next, & he was the most helpful person. He was respectful, honest, helpful, kind, friendly, & so much more. I recommend him as a salesman. Thanks Gene for all your hard work in selling us what you thought was best for us. We love the Mazda 3. Keep up your great work. And also a big thanks to Charles Aycock & David Nguyen!! Y'all was so helpful too.

Econoley
2/10/2016

"personal review"

Darryl was very helpful and considerate. I didn't feel like I was being influenced, which is important. I would definitely recommend him to a friend

malctsimp
12/14/2015

"Fair, Courteous, Respecful, Quality Service"

Jimmy, Alan, Charles, & Dave treated me respectfully, helped me get a fair deal, & even made sure a minor repair they weren't obligated to do had been done for me. Alan made sure Jimmy was ready to help me out. The whole staff was a pleasant to work with, professional, & the environment was comfortable. I've never been a dealer guy, but they've shown me something good! I'd recommend them.

Alan Corbett

Counte
11/18/2015

"4 Time Repeat Customer"

This is my 4th Escalade and I have become accustom to a certain level of service which Lake Lanier delivers on time every time. The people are nice to do business as well.

tomfernino@gmail.com
9/07/2015

"Dead Battery"

Connie and Nicki did an outstanding job when my car was out of commission. I called for service, Connie had a car delivered, Nicki, took my info and within 2 hours, I not only had a ride, but my car was on my way to the dealer. Wow, what service. The truck driver took care on my car, and the next day, my car was perfect!!! Thank you Connie and Nicki, you were better the calling the Cadillac help line..

Nicki

billy1928
8/27/2015

"Satisfied with service"

Connie took care of all my needs and would let me know when the part for my glove compartment would come. Very Pleased. Thanks Connie

Chrissycadillac
8/25/2015

"Excellent Dealership!"

First time visit to Lake Lanier Cadillac/Mazda! Was lucky enough to meet Marty Pecora (the owner). He went out of his way to introduce himself to me and proceeded to give me a wonderful golf hat and women's golf shirt. He also gave me his personal cell phone number should I need his assistance in the future. Great guy!

Reviews of Nicky Brygider