Cadillac Mazda of Lake Lanier

2355 Browns Bridge Road,
Gainesville, Georgia 30504
Cadillac Mazda of Lake Lanier Info
About Cadillac Mazda of Lake Lanier

We believe there is nothing more important than the customer. When you arrive at Cadillac of Lake Lanier, they will be greeted by a member of the management staff. You will be introduced to a knowledgeable sales and leasing consultant who will give you all the information you need to make the best decision. There’s no pressure—just impeccable customer care with a personal touch. And long after you drive away from any of our showrooms, you will return time and again to the same exceptional service. Because you are now part of our family. Our family-owned and operated auto group goes beyond the notion of simply selling cars and being friendly. But it doesn’t end there… After you purchase or lease your vehicle, we work with you to keep it running like new. All of our team takes the personal approach because you deserve nothing but the very best! The team does not rely on automated call systems. When you call, you will speak to a real person – a resourceful consultant ready to help! Our luxury dealership will provide exemplary service consistently, whenever and whatever ever you visit the dealership at the time.

About Cadillac Mazda of Lake Lanier Learn More

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

• Preferred Owner Program
  • Service Hostess
  • Rental Car Service Nearby
vito
7/21/2015

"The service dept is the next best thing to sliced bread"

I had an issue with a recent recall & and called the dealership and was scheduled the next AM with no hesitation. The issue was resolve on the spot.

July 21, 2015

Thank you so much for the kind words, our reputation is extremely important to us! We appreciate your business and the fact that you took the time to do this online review. Please don't hesitate to contact us if we can be of service to you in the future.

Mr Wing
7/10/2015

"Good People"

Have purchased twp vehicles from this dealership, they went above and beyond to make sure I was completely satisfied before i left the showroom. AAAAA+

dj88382000
7/09/2015

"excellent "

I was really impressed with the customer service when I arrived for service on my vehicle. I was greeted promptly. The work was performed correctly and in a timely manner. I will be bringing all my cars to this dealership for service in the future.

guy's car
5/27/2015

"Great service"

So far the service is great and it's a pleasure working with Connie. They always let me know what is going on with my car being service and how much more time before it's complete.

Stingray
5/26/2015

"The Unexpected Happened!"

Went in to address a GM recall on our 06 DTS. Behold, we came out with a new SRX! After sharing the car my wife wanted in the future, the GM and salesman found the exact red SUV on the lot. This trade happened because our salesman was extremely knowledgeable, answered all my questions, put together a good deal - without pressure. When we took the SRX in for courtesy servicing the next day, received the same friendliness and help as when we took the 06 in for the recall.

Cadillac Service
5/26/2015

"Satisfied Coustomer"

While small, Cadillac Mazda of Lake Lanier provides the best customer service of any dealership that I have worked with. They listen to all concerns and attempt to do everything possible to resolve any problems. The personnel is friendly and helpful. They keep the customer well informed during any wait.

DavidJ
5/03/2015

"Great Customer Service"

Nick Jones in sales helped schedule my service and Connie Williams did a great job making sure my vehicle was well taken care of. I'll keep coming back to purchase and service.

Crystalclear
4/30/2015

"Service Department"

This dealership provides the best customer service. I have driven seventy miles round trip for many years to have my vehicle serviced at Cadillac Mazda of Lake Lanier. It's worth the miles and my time. What a great feeling I have after leaving the dealership knowing I have had up-to-date technical expertise and customer care! WOW! to all the wonderful folks in that service department!

Mrs. Daniels
4/14/2015

"Great Dealership"

Nick and Alex made the experience a pleasant one. They both were very knowledgeable and personable. I would definitely purchase my next Cadillac from Cadillac Lake Lanier. Thank you for your excellent service.

donfar7
4/02/2015

"Great buying experience!"

I wanted to trade my 2 vehicles for a new CTS Cadillac and was pleased they gave me close to what I hoped for. My salesman Nick worked hard to get the price to work for me with the car I really wanted. He is also very friendly and professional. He is a great teacher with a lot of patience when it comes to showing a new buyer all the new electronic features that come with this car. Alex in finance is great to work with! I enjoyed his sense of humor during my dealings with him. He is also very professional and thorough. He helped me get the extended warranty I like to have and kept the costs within my budget. He also called the next day and gave me one more year - with NO extra cost! I didn't expect it and it was a great surprise! I certainly appreciated his efforts! All in all, I had a very good experience with Cadillac of Lake Lanier and would definitely recommend them. I should also say that all the staff there were friendly with a smile and that makes a difference when you walk in the door - even after I bought the car! I wanted to mention that Mary Carey is a peach! She is always busy, but takes the time to smile and chat a bit and made me feel very welcome - she is a great addition to this dealership!

Mary Carey