Cadillac Mazda of Lake Lanier

2355 Browns Bridge Road,
Gainesville, Georgia 30504
Cadillac Mazda of Lake Lanier Info
About Cadillac Mazda of Lake Lanier

We believe there is nothing more important than the customer. When you arrive at Cadillac of Lake Lanier, they will be greeted by a member of the management staff. You will be introduced to a knowledgeable sales and leasing consultant who will give you all the information you need to make the best decision. There’s no pressure—just impeccable customer care with a personal touch. And long after you drive away from any of our showrooms, you will return time and again to the same exceptional service. Because you are now part of our family. Our family-owned and operated auto group goes beyond the notion of simply selling cars and being friendly. But it doesn’t end there… After you purchase or lease your vehicle, we work with you to keep it running like new. All of our team takes the personal approach because you deserve nothing but the very best! The team does not rely on automated call systems. When you call, you will speak to a real person – a resourceful consultant ready to help! Our luxury dealership will provide exemplary service consistently, whenever and whatever ever you visit the dealership at the time.

About Cadillac Mazda of Lake Lanier Learn More

Saturday Closed

Saturday Closed

• Preferred Owner Program
  • Service Hostess
  • Rental Car Service Nearby
malctsimp
12/14/2015

"Fair, Courteous, Respecful, Quality Service"

Jimmy, Alan, Charles, & Dave treated me respectfully, helped me get a fair deal, & even made sure a minor repair they weren't obligated to do had been done for me. Alan made sure Jimmy was ready to help me out. The whole staff was a pleasant to work with, professional, & the environment was comfortable. I've never been a dealer guy, but they've shown me something good! I'd recommend them.

Counte
11/18/2015

"4 Time Repeat Customer"

This is my 4th Escalade and I have become accustom to a certain level of service which Lake Lanier delivers on time every time. The people are nice to do business as well.

tomfernino@gmail.com
9/07/2015

"Dead Battery"

Connie and Nicki did an outstanding job when my car was out of commission. I called for service, Connie had a car delivered, Nicki, took my info and within 2 hours, I not only had a ride, but my car was on my way to the dealer. Wow, what service. The truck driver took care on my car, and the next day, my car was perfect!!! Thank you Connie and Nicki, you were better the calling the Cadillac help line..

Nicki

billy1928
8/27/2015

"Satisfied with service"

Connie took care of all my needs and would let me know when the part for my glove compartment would come. Very Pleased. Thanks Connie

Chrissycadillac
8/25/2015

"Excellent Dealership!"

First time visit to Lake Lanier Cadillac/Mazda! Was lucky enough to meet Marty Pecora (the owner). He went out of his way to introduce himself to me and proceeded to give me a wonderful golf hat and women's golf shirt. He also gave me his personal cell phone number should I need his assistance in the future. Great guy!

mikenkim
8/24/2015

"Fast friendly warranty work performed"

Brought in my 2014 Cts V for a warranty issue and within a few hours it was finished a d corrected 100%. I was loaned a brand new Srx while work was being performed and when I picked up my car it was vacumed and washed and looked great. Thanks to Tim Martin in service dept for making sure stuff was corrected on car. Lake Lanier Cadillac is the best! In service and sales.

Tim Martin Service Steve Service Intake

SRX chick
8/24/2015

"Excellent customer service"

Attentive to customer's needs and good communication. Car ready when promised. The staff is very considerate and offer good customer support. I also appreciate having a loaner car if needed.

August 24, 2015

Thank you so much for the kind words, our reputation is extremely important to us! We appreciate your business and the fact that you took the time to do this online review. Please don't hesitate to contact us if we can be of service to you in the future.

vito
7/21/2015

"The service dept is the next best thing to sliced bread"

I had an issue with a recent recall & and called the dealership and was scheduled the next AM with no hesitation. The issue was resolve on the spot.

Mr Wing
7/10/2015

"Good People"

Have purchased twp vehicles from this dealership, they went above and beyond to make sure I was completely satisfied before i left the showroom. AAAAA+

dj88382000
7/09/2015

"excellent "

I was really impressed with the customer service when I arrived for service on my vehicle. I was greeted promptly. The work was performed correctly and in a timely manner. I will be bringing all my cars to this dealership for service in the future.

Reviews of Martin Pecora