Cadillac of Lake Lanier

Sales Specialist

Marvin Mattson, Sales Manager, Cadillac of Lake Lanier

Marvin Mattson

January 16, 2017

"It has taken over a year to get the,door,edge guards applied"

- Blue Ridge Cadillac owner

I purchased by 2016 Cadillac in September 2016. It is now,January 2017 and I still do not have them. Last week drove two hours (one way) to Gainesville to get my free 15,000 mile oil change and safety checkup. A follow up visit the following week was required because the service advisor forgot to tell me the first time that an alignment was recommended. But he said the door edge guards could be applied during that followup visit if I would return. I went back (two hours each way from Blue Ridge) and the special contractor,who furnishes the door edge guards was not there that day. I hope to get them from this guy next time I go, but I have yet to be advised when that will be. I need to add that the service advisor involved is no longer with Cadillac of Lake Lanier.

January 12, 2017

"Gene is great"

- Anon010817

We loved working with Gene. He was professional, considerate, and fun to talk to. We were sad that the manager was not able to get us a price that worked for us, but we would definitely work with Gene again if the opportunity arose. UPDATE 4 DAYS LATER: Gene and the team stayed in contact with us after leaving, and after a couple days they were able to get to a price that worked for us. Picked up the car today, and we're very happy with everything. Thanks!

January 04, 2017

"Good experince"

- ScottieO

I bought a used car here and has an overall good experience Nadir was the sales person and he was delightful. We also met the GM, Paul Tully. Lovely Irish fellow. They made the deal work for me and I love the car.

New 2016 Mazda CX-3, $24550