Cadillac of Lake Lanier

Martin Pecora, President, Cadillac of Lake Lanier

Martin Pecora

President

June 20, 2017

"Found & Fixed the Problem"

- SRE001

This is a no-frills kind of dealership, but they get the job done. I've never been to any dealership where that Service Dept is not somehow tied to the Sales Dept / Showroom Floor. They missed the boat, when it comes to customers wandering around (and possibly looking for the next car), but they get the job done. If you have to wait for your vehicle, the Service Dept waiting area is lacking. Cadillac is synonymous with luxury, unless you need to hang out here awhile, but they get the job done.

June 17, 2017

"Dealership You Can Trust "

- Sinker

My wife and I travel 2 and one half hours to Cadillac of Lake Lanier to have our ATS serviced because we know we can trust their expert and highly trained and qualified service team. Would recommend this dealership to anyone for the best sales and service team anywhere.

May 18, 2017

"THE JUST DON'T CARE!"

- CYR

If you love your Cadillac like I do you should never bring your car to this dealership. I brought my 2008 Cadillac CTS to this dealership to get my oil changed. they did there free car wash on my caddy and it was a disaster. My car is black and anyone who has ever owned a black car understand how hard it is to keep it looking great. so the new car wash guy washed my car (lol) and didn't wipe down the rims or tires. I had overspray on both sides of my car. On the drive home I notice that the passenger seat has this oil stuff on it. also on the outside I had 2 2in scratches right by the passenger door. PLEASE understand I waited over a yr to find this caddy because I wanted one that was perfect which we all know is almost impossible. (I FOUND THE DIAMOND IN THE RUFF) my interior is flawless no marks on any seats and looks new. I call the service department and they apologize for the terrible work and asked me to bring it back in and let there most qualified wash guy do it again but this time we will do a full detail. I brought the car up to them and picked up my rental. Couple days later the service manager calls me and says that they will not be done today can you come tomorrow to pick up . I couldn't come in for the next couple days bc of my kids baseball. (my wife and I both work 9-6 jobs) she call me back and tells me that they will have the car ready for me at 530. I go up there and as soon as I get out of the rental they take it away and bring me mine. The second he drove my car to the front my wife's hand went up in the air......I cant believe how bad our car looks. they damaged the front chrome with the buffer, (chipped it right off) they never cleaned off the seat, left polish and wax resin all over my car. I am kind of weird I cant stand seeing wax in all the cracks of my car.(trust me its been waxed before I promise and they never left that stuff) the staff doesn't' allow me to get my rental back and tell me I have to take my car and leave. they asked me to reschedule for another time so they can fix it again. my car is here now! how am I supposed to get it back up; here...not there problem. They continued to tell me that me call was old and that's why it is the way it is my car looked 10 times better before I ever let you touch it was my response. they are other problems with the detail but I'm sure you get the point. my car was damaged by them and it looks worse now than before. on top of that no a single manager there gave a rats butt about how we felt. so today I have a messed up grill. spots of wax on my paint tail light and all in the cracks. my passenger seat is ruined with some treatment he tried to use and my car looks like crap!! still haven't heard anything from anyone to help me. there is so much more to this story but you get the point!

Amy Richardson