Cain Toyota

Sales Associate
Tony Neman, Finance Manager, Cain Toyota

Tony Neman

May 17, 2017

"Great Experience, Great Customer Service!"

- Jamie Sipps

I recently bought a used car from Cain Toyota, I had a great experience here. Joe Pettigrew was the sales person I dealt and he was knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful in keeping me up to date in between our appointments. I didn't feel like I was being pushed into anything I didn't want to do or that I didn't have options. After deciding on a car to buy with Joe, Tony Neman helped us with our financing and was able to get a lower rate than we had expected. He was very friendly and explained the paperwork I was signing and receiving in detail. I would have continued to deal with Cain Toyota even if the car I was interested got sold because I was so happy with the customer service. Great job!

Joe Pettigrew
Tony Neman

May 09, 2017

"Owesome sales consultants!"

- Julia ngetich

One of my best dealers ever,they worked with me for what i was able to afford and i managed to get the car i wanted .They were thorough in explaining everything,very friendly people! Keep up the good work guys.I would recommend anyone to this dealership.

Kim Brechbuhler

April 22, 2017

"A great experience"

- greatswani

I had a very pleasant experience here. Sam Warther was very helpful and explained all the Corolla features to me. I loved that he was not at all high pressure like the other two dealers I visited. I would consider Sam like a family member who cared about me and my problems. I would highly recommend hi and Cain Toyota to all my friends. A great and positive experience

Sam Warther