Cambridge Honda

About Cambridge Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

jesstess
9/22/2010

"I visited Cambridge Honda to purchase a vehicle. I had..."

I visited Cambridge Honda to purchase a vehicle. I had salesperson named Mr. Boyd that helped me. I was indecisive about what I should purchase. I was in between a honda civic or accord. Mr. Boyd was able to helped me with my decision. He showed me both of the cars and we test drove them. He was very patient with me. He was also very knowledgeable and professional. I been to other dealerships and this is definitely the best experience out of all of them.

Mr. Bobby Boyd

umpi21
9/15/2010

"I cant say enough GREAT things about my experience at..."

I cant say enough GREAT things about my experience at Cambridge Honda. Joanne and the staff listened to all my needs. Just like most of america my credit was less than perfect, but they were able to work with me and my situation and secure a rate that was 1/3 of what I was paying on my current vehicle. They made this car shopping experience the best I have ever had, please take my advice and go in and at least talk to them. They are very understanding and truely care about the people that walk through the door. I love my Honda Odyssey and the experience that I had made me a Cambridge Honda customer for life. Thank you Joanne and staff!

Joanne Courtemanche

ADM2010
8/29/2010

"The overall experience was very positive. This is the..."

The overall experience was very positive. This is the second time I have leased a new car from Cambridge Honda and both times I have had a good experience. I feel that the group is very friendly and fairly straightforward. Both times the negotiation has been reasonable and efficient - no game playing. I have also used their service department which also is friendly and efficient.

Jerry Jules; Paul

ssgoldblatt
8/23/2010

"I had a very pleasant experience working with Bobby Boyd..."

I had a very pleasant experience working with Bobby Boyd to purchase my new Honda Accord. He is a kind, patient and knowledgeable salesperson. He is not pushy and the whole experience was what I had hoped it would be. I had my previous Honda Accord serviced for many years at Cambridge Honda, so when it came time to buy a new car, I only went to that dealership. I intend to have my new car serviced there as well. The price was fair and I was treated with respect. I highly recommend Cambridge Honda.

Cara1264
8/21/2010

"Stay away`` The ratings tell it all,very bad deal,,not..."

Stay away`` The ratings tell it all,very bad deal,,not happy at all,they don;t come up to par with the other dealers,,just look at the list and you will see much better dealers . They don't stand behind the promises,Be careful,,Some of these good reviews they have gotten,blow my mind as it was a terrible day when I chose to walk in their door to make a deal!!

sales

cblukens
8/12/2010

"Working with Bobby Boyd was as positive an experience as..."

Working with Bobby Boyd was as positive an experience as can be - an asset to the dealership and car buying in general. Other staff we worked with at Cambridge Honda were equally great, keeping us in the loop. Will recommend, without reservation. We'll be back as well.

cristinaullman
8/11/2010

"A very genuine person and a pleasure to buy a car with..."

A very genuine person and a pleasure to buy a car with her guidance. We came to buy a new Honda Odyssey and the entire process took just about two hours, including a test drive to our house to make sure the minivan would fit in our driveway (her idea).

Rebecca Rideout

AquaGem
8/07/2010

"We had a mostly great experience at Cambridge Honda. Our..."

We had a mostly great experience at Cambridge Honda. Our salesperson, Rebecca, was fantastic. She was friendly, straight-forward, knowledgeable, and honest. She was helpful and never made us feel pressured or like we were being manipulated. This set her apart from the salespeople that we encountered in the three other dealerships that we visited. She was a wonderful person to work with, very refreshing to find such a person in this business. I highly recommend her. Jay in financing was equally personable, helpful, and honest. The only downer was when it came time to talk about about "after sale" add-ons and accessories. In addition to a bunch of other overpriced stuff, they tried to sell me wheel locks - which were already on the car! Unbelievable. I'd like to believe this was an honest mistake, but the salesperson actually went out to look at the car while I was in his office. Maybe he missed it, but that's inexcusable. It actually gets worse. When it came time to take the car home, the key for the wheel locks couldn't be found. Very suspicious. What to do now? I can't drive a car with wheels locked on and no way to get them off. Well, the garage quickly removed them with a universal key and then replaced them - not with new wheel locks but with regular lugs. What, there were no new wheel locks in the entire dealership? This incident left an unfortunate blemish on what had been a really positive experience.

Rebecca Rideout, Jay Gray, Kurt

kerryberry04
8/06/2010

"I have bought a car here before and wasn't overly happy..."

I have bought a car here before and wasn't overly happy with my salesman but when I walked in to check the price for a lease I really enjoyed my salesman. I had another salesman even help me knowing he wouldn't profit from it. I would recommend those two salesmen specifically.

Bobby Boyd and Joe??

Walt1264
7/21/2010

"I am submitting this review due to the very poor..."

I am submitting this review due to the very poor treatment I received by the entire sales team during the long ,drawn out transaction. Bought the vehicle and then so many issues came up and I was put off constantly and it took so much aggravation to get these issues worked out that I wish I just had never gone there in the first place, They say we will do this~~~ we will give you this,etc and then you never get these items and you realize that they were just statements on which they don;t back up!! Just a poor overall attitude and a trip I regret I every made!! Be Careful!!

Sales Team