Cambridge Honda

Senior Sales/Leasing Specialist
Shiva Dhital, Sales, Cambridge Honda

Shiva Dhital

July 30, 2017

"Oil change and 2nd opinion"

- Thebigs

We needed an oil change and we also were following up on some work another mechanic had recommended that we have done. As always, Cambridge Honda gave us an honest opinion telling us that the work that was recommended was not needed. We've serviced our Honda's at Cambridge Honda for 16 years. Top notch service! Thank you Joe and Laura for service that cannot be beat!!

Joe and Laura

July 29, 2017

"Great experience!"

- Boston Based

Prior to visiting Cambridge Honda I did my due diligence on Edmunds.com and got pricing from several dealers. I first visited a different dealership (recommended by a friend) but got a complete runaround there. The whole infuriating dance. Cambridge Honda had given me a good, transparent price initially so I went there next. They treated me with respect and made everything easy. They answered my questions and were very pleasant to deal with. I ended up getting exactly the car I wanted at a great price. It was a very satisfactory experience.

Shiva Dhital

July 27, 2017

"Service at the Service Desk"

- civic1316

When I go to Cambridge Honda for service, I look for Joe P. I purchased cars there and have service done there. Dozens of trips over the years, Joe and a young woman at the Service Desk have been great to deal with. Professional, friendly, and efficient. Joe got me in and out with a oil change and treated me in his special way, he has a good way about him, considerate--thoughtful. He even drove my car up for me, it seemed they were a little short handed. So, for a routine oil change, Joe gives me super service. Shows me this guy is good.

Joe Penetre