Cambridge Honda

About Cambridge Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Regbub
6/28/2010

"I have never had a brand new car in my entire life and..."

I have never had a brand new car in my entire life and was scared to death of going into a car dealership and of spending so much $$!! However, the guys at Cambridge Honda made it a totally painless experience. I mean it, totally painless!! I have already recommended them to several more people. I had been to another dealer prior and had a miserable experience there, the stereotypical car salesman thing, and Cambridge Honda was a 180 degree different experience. THANKS GUYS!

Bobby, Declan, Paul

Deneaultl
6/25/2010

"Bobby was so helpful, he explained all of my new car..."

Bobby was so helpful, he explained all of my new car functions in detail. He is super polite and a pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend him and the dealership to family and friends. This was my first experence with Cambridge Honda, I'm happy to say that they have a customer for life.

Bobby Boyd

kjtmac
6/24/2010

"My family has now purchased 6 cars from this..."

My family has now purchased 6 cars from this dealership(my first time). They are awesome. Bobby was great- what was advertised is exactly what they offered. Matt was very professional and helpful. Joe Bellitzia is always there to help and answer questions. In addition to buying a new Honda, I have 2 2001 Honda's that my kids drive. Danny in service is absolutely the best employee any company could ask for. He is honest and hard working. He is respectful of people's time and money. Just a side note: I live 1 mile away from a HUGE, high volume Honda dealership and I (and my family) drive to Cambridge Honda because of the fantastic, dedicated employees and ownership. I will keep coming back and referring friends to you!

Bobby Boyd, Matthew (finance) Danny (service)

karrie
6/06/2010

"The sales rep (Bobby Boyd) was very knowledgeable about..."

The sales rep (Bobby Boyd) was very knowledgeable about the cars, but also he was really efficient and transparent with us -- we knew exactly what we were paying for and it was totally clear to us what all the charges were before we agreed to anything. The main factor for us was he seemed to understand that we weren't "shopping around" -- that we had already done our research and knew what we wanted and what we would pay. I would recommend him to any of my colleagues looking for a honda.

bobby boyd

jimo
5/19/2010

"great expierence preicing was easy, good selection of..."

great expierence preicing was easy, good selection of cars, people were helpfull and friendly, would recommend to other5zs, sales man waS GREAT,customer parking could be be better, the sales man did a great job explaining all the features functions, he set up my blue tooth xm sat radion

bobby boyd

Len Candee
5/19/2010

"I have been dealing with Cambridge Honda for 9 years,..."

I have been dealing with Cambridge Honda for 9 years, having bought my previous vehicle - a 1998 Accord LX - in 2001, having it serviced there ever since and eventually accumulating 163,000 miles before having to replace it. When I realized that it would not be cost efficient to have a major repair done on the above vehicle (total mileage was more than 191,000), the sales team was immediately responsive to my situation - and to my budget. The alternatives were clearly explained by the Sales Manager and I was able to make a quick decision to lease a 2010 Civic. I feel comfortable with that decision and believe I was given excellent customer service by all involved Cambridge Honda employees.

Rebecca Rideout

KJSovie
5/07/2010

"Bought a pre-owned CRV here recently. Paul was very..."

Bought a pre-owned CRV here recently. Paul was very friendly and helpful. He asked what we were looking for as far as type of car, mileage, even color. He then proceeded to meet or exceed our expectations in every category including price. There was no pressure just helpful information.

Paul Cardosa

Vette96sl
5/02/2010

"Went to three major dealers. All but Commonwealth was so..."

Went to three major dealers. All but Commonwealth was so aggressive and pushing the car on us. Commonwealth was extremeel helpful and never bothered you but was always there to answer any questions. From intial contact with sales through delievery was a great experience. Only regret we have is we did not find commonwealth for our previous car purchases. Price, Quality, Friendliness, and overall attitude from start to finish all departments finace, sales and management exceptional. Thanks Ruben, Matthew & Declan "We will be back" John & Mary Doyle

Ruben Calderon, Matthew, Declan

jadavis47
4/28/2010

"I had a great experience at Cambridge Honda, the internet..."

I had a great experience at Cambridge Honda, the internet sales manager Marat, contacted me promptly after I made an inquiry on the Honda USA website. I told him exactly what I wanted for a 36 month lease, sign and drive, for 15K miles a year. I was paying $376 on my Toyota Sienna and was hoping to save a few bucks. Acton Toyota wanted $410 with a $1,000 down. I got my Sienna for $307/mo. sign and drive. When I came down to the dealership, I met with Kathy Lemus who is a bundle of energy and answered all our questions. She is a very good salesperson and laid out everything we needed to do. There was no bait and switch, hidden charges, or any manipulative sales practices that you sometimes see at dealerships. They went all the way up to Maine to find the Odyssey with the color and options we wanted. Picking up the car was easy, with Marat quickly getting us through the paperwork. Car was prepped well, they took care of the registry/plates and took my old plates to return to the registry. Great job Cambridge Honda, I will refer anyone and everyone that is looking for a Honda to them.

Kathy Lemus, Marat Alverdian

mp210_0
4/27/2010

"We are so happy we went to Cambridge Honda. Our..."

We are so happy we went to Cambridge Honda. Our experience with buying a new car couldn't have been easier! Kathy was great to deal with and really made this a nice experience for us. Matt in the finance departement was great as well. From start to finish, Cambridge Honda made buying a car quite pleasant!!

Kathy and Matt