Camp Chevrolet Cadillac

4.2

January 25, 2017

"Great experience!"

- nylah2017

We had a great experience with our purchase of the new truck. Al spent a lot of time with us to make sure we had a understanding of our new vehicle and all the new technology. He was great and has a great personality!!

December 29, 2016

"I already have "

- Steven John 63

I have already sent a letter of customer satisfaction to Lithia Camp Chevrolet Cadillac. The letter was forwarded to the General Manager, Alysa George, David Ju, Josh Charbonneau and Chris George.

December 23, 2016

"No pressure, Good Price"

- New 17 Chev

Been to a few car lots, decided toyota takeing too much of my money, time to put a Chev back in my Garage, Can't say enough about the heated Steering wheel, Was not left waiting around even thou they were busy even in the snow, better deals than any downtown dealership, and better service!! Happen to have what I wanted, and then it was on the Chev sale an thats was enough, its in my garage!!! Make America Great again .... here's to my effort!! thx Kyle good job!

New 2016 Chevrolet Camaro, $29999