Campbell Nelson Volkswagen

BRYAN CHRISTMAN, GENERAL SALES MANAGER, Campbell Nelson Volkswagen

BRYAN CHRISTMAN

GENERAL SALES MANAGER

February 23, 2017

"My car in a blink of an eye "

- Imvic

I had been looking for a vehicle for three months and was referred to Mike and contacted him. Mind you I have less than perfect credit, and was afraid that I would get denied. After contacting Mike and setting up an appointment, he was able to help me in the quickest way possible and made it so easy for me to finance my vehicle. After providing general information via fax, what really impressed me was that he had all the paperwork layed out prior to my arrival and made it simple for me. I highly recommend and WILL recommend family and friends to Mike as he is very efficient and goes out of his way to make your experience a great one, as he made mine!!!

January 01, 2017

"Service review"

- Camilla X Andersson

I went through bankruptcy and needed a new car, used car and get out of an expensive lease. The car ended up being very expensive, more expensive than the lease and the first car I got had an overheating transmission. Then I got another car and I am stuck with it and can't afford it.

December 23, 2016

"Best decision to go to Campbell Nelson! "

- Natalie

Mike was awesome! Before visiting Campbell Nelson I had been to other dealerships and was treated poorly and was told it would be impossible to get a decent car or interest rate after filling bankruptcy and didn't have a lot of hope. I was given Mikes business card and told to call him and figured I would give it a shot. I'm so glad I did! Mike made the process easy and simple and didnt give me a run around at all. I was able to get into a car with ZERO down and a decent interest rate. And I was able to get into a awesome 2015 Toyota Corolla. I would reconvened Mike to anyone looking for a car that may have been turned away by other places. He will make it happen!

• Indoor Customer Parking