Campbell Nelson Volkswagen

GENERAL SALES MANAGER

March 14, 2017

"Mike is the man"

- codered

I used to work at Campbell Nelson several years ago, and Mike has always been a cool dude. This is my second purchase from him at Campbell Nelson, and he works super hard to get you the car you want. Proud owner of a 2015 GTi right here, will be returning in the future!!

February 23, 2017

"My car in a blink of an eye "

- Imvic

I had been looking for a vehicle for three months and was referred to Mike and contacted him. Mind you I have less than perfect credit, and was afraid that I would get denied. After contacting Mike and setting up an appointment, he was able to help me in the quickest way possible and made it so easy for me to finance my vehicle. After providing general information via fax, what really impressed me was that he had all the paperwork layed out prior to my arrival and made it simple for me. I highly recommend and WILL recommend family and friends to Mike as he is very efficient and goes out of his way to make your experience a great one, as he made mine!!!

January 01, 2017

"Service review"

- Camilla X Andersson

I went through bankruptcy and needed a new car, used car and get out of an expensive lease. The car ended up being very expensive, more expensive than the lease and the first car I got had an overheating transmission. Then I got another car and I am stuck with it and can't afford it.

• Indoor Customer Parking