Capital Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Capital Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info

MichaelLashley
2/02/2016

"Can't Hardly Wait "

It's nice that you view and treat your customers with respect and compassion. Although I was unable at this time to commit to a purchase, I know where I will return when I'm ready. A dealership that offers more than a vehicle sale, a genuine and personable experience. Never did anyone pressure me, only offering me advise and options. Always understanding and working diligently to gain my trust, respect, and business. Capital CJD and it's employees truely outshine the competition. In my previous vehicle purchase from a competitor I always found myself dissatisfied, especially with the service department. I always ended up at CJD and was treated fairly even though I didn't purchase my vehicle there. I highly recommend Capital CJD for purchasing and service.

Harry Dew, Brian

NCRagtop
1/20/2016

"Great experience"

Great overall experience. We called ahead said we were coming. They greeted us right awau and treated us very well, took the time to listen to what we needed and showed us cars that fit that need.

Darrin Tew

Mtollefsrud
1/01/2016

"Great car buying experience!"

Randy was helpful and courteous. He provided the information I needed over the phone and email without playing games or making me come into the dealership before answering my questions. He made the buying process painless and quick and still gave me a great deal. I highly recommend him to anyone in the market for a new car.

Randy Adams

senior+1
10/22/2015

"2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee"

We were very pleased with our entire experience. We met several of the managers and several of the finance managers (Ken, Steve and Anthony). They were all very welcoming and answered all of our questions. We were especially pleased with the service that was provided by both salesmen we worked with, Brandon Near and Matthew Moton. Matthew spent a lot of time with us both explaining the vehicle and options and going on test drives with us. We had questions and concerns that he got addressed by the right people. Matthew made sure that we took all the time we needed to make our decision about this being the right vehicle for us. He was polite, courteous and made us feel very comfortable at the dealership. We look forward to many years of excellent service from our 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee.

Matthew Moton, Brandon Near

spayton66
6/30/2015

"Good sales and customer service. Good for their word."

I bought a 2015 Chrysler 200S there from Greg Reinhard. He was very kind, low-key, non-pressuring and fair. He waited patiently as I ran all the details by my brother over the phone and gave me plenty of time to think things through. He even threw in a free trunk net for my groceries. Even though I live far away from Capital Chrysler Jeep Dodge, I will trade with them again.

Greg / Anthony, Greg Reinhard

Anony
6/16/2015

"Misleading and persistent advertising"

Company routinely sends mail ads for their products that are designed to be misleading. For example: * Scratch off this circle - if the number revealed matches this one here, you've WON! (Actually, EVERY SINGLE ONE of these is a 'winner', and is typically given a cheap lottery ticket as a 'prize'.) * A very official-looking envelope ("Postal Notification", "Final expiration date is...", a window showing an "Authorized Signature"), but with no company name, and a return address in Kentucky. Fake check included ("This is not a check"), and possibility of winning $5000 cash (1 in 5,500 chance, have to have the mailer and be physically present during a 7-hour window at the dealership). * A memo from one employee to another expressing interest in buying [insert your make & model here], with a handwritten note to you saying they REALLY want to buy your specific vehicle. Except that both are actually preprinted, and the original memo probably never happened. They DO NOT honor requests to be taken off of their mailing list; I have asked multiple times, and even did a BBB complaint against them, which they ignored for 2 years. If you EVER go to them for anything, they will never leave you alone again!

RNG
2/25/2015

"Customer disservice"

They sell an inferior product from a company with no customer service. I bought a new Ram truck, Long Horn, it came with every option possible and I paid handsomely for it. From the start I had issues with the radio. The dealer replaced the radio and is now replacing the amp. Chrysler assigned me a case manager that refused to call me back or address the issue. She stated that the truck was fine since it was only the radio that wasn’t working. I have a truck that has been in the shop 4 times in the last 5 months and the issue still isn’t resolved. The nice thing about no radio is you can hear all the rattles. I would avoid this product if possible.

Sal

amxpress
1/02/2015

"Disappointing service experience"

Brought my vehicle in for a recall after being informed that they had received the necessary parts. It's a diesel and I have used a specific synthetic oil since new. I brought along 13 Quarts of oil and asked to have them change it. I was told they don't do work using parts not purchased there. Parts I understand, but not oil as they don't even carry the brand I use. They did replace the fuel filter element. Unfortunately, the mechanic failed to clean the area around and under the fuel filter after spilling diesel fuel while replacing the filter. Spraying the area with brake clean is SOP. This would have prevented the raw smell of diesel fuel while parked at home. Finally, the battery had to be disconnected while performing the repairs. That clears out the radio stations and the clock. Once again, a conscientious professional mechanic resets the stations and the clock. This one didn't. These might sound like trivial items, but it shows the quality of the dealer's mechanics, the management, and the service department. The repairs were performed and my truck runs well, but it's disappointing that people don't take enough pride in their work to do the job right. Wish I could say, "Thanks, Barry!".

JoeVilleneuve

Leesa Herr
11/11/2014

"Great Customer Service "

Brandon Near approached me and my two daughters with a very nice attitude. He listened to what I wanted and worked with us. I would recommend him to anyone who wants to purchase a vehicle. The financial man was also good, he did enjoy working with me and my daughters and when I left there I drove off with the Jeep I wanted at the price I told them I could pay.

Brandon Near

funtimefriday
10/09/2014

"Horrible customer service, False advertising, discrimination"

PLEASE READ!! I'm a 27 year old CEO and I was stereotyped from the very beginning when I walked through the door at Capital CJD. I was also lied to and was told that I couldn't be trusted. Horrible customer service!!!!!!!! If you are considering buying a jeep or any car here I would advise you not to because they don't care about their customers or about having a good name. Here is what happened... I went in to the dealership on Friday the 2/21 and was looking to buy a certified pre-owned jeep for the price they had it listed on Aol autos and on their lot for 32,970. I set up an appointment and told them I was serious about buying the jeep and I would be coming on Friday to test drive and hopefully buy. When I get there initially my sales rep Kennith Lorbacher was quick with his sales speech and not personable at all. I liked the jeep and that I would like to see the total price and I would be paying by a business check for the total price. When Kennith shows me the total price after taxes, they tacked on a $549 service fee other then the normal taxes and tags. When I asked what this random fee for, Kennith stutters and gave me an unbelievable excuse "that it is to pay the out of house finance department to file the paperwork.. bla bla bla" While noticing he just told me a lie I say fine, I am still willing to buy the jeep. All of a sudden, Kennith says they cannot accept our business check and that I would need to finance or go get a Suntrust Bank certified check. In disbelief, I say why did you lie to me on the phone and say multiple times that I could pay by a business check? He avoided the question and just said that I would have to do one or the other (finance it or get a certified money order). (This is the second time Capital CJD has lied) Kennith already said that if I financed I could pay the loan off the first payment, he then says after I check my credit which is perfect, that I have to pay 3 months of payments and then I can pay it off. (Now third lie) So, I'm suppose to pay an extra 3 months of interest about 800 dollars extra because Capital CJD won't accept a business check? Next, I leave to go find a Suntrust bank and I wasted another hour getting a cashier's check for the total price. When I get back to the dealership Kennith has most of the paperwork ready for fulfillment and thinks he has a sale. I show him the check for the total amount minus the service fee of $549.00 and I tell him that the reason why I took off the service fee is because you have lied to me twice by now and also this was for my time of doing extra work getting a cashiers check. I am a busy man and a CEO of a Online company. I figure my time is way more valuable then a pompous car salesmen and that was my service fee for all this nonsense. Kennith agrees with me and says that Capital CJD doesn't normally treats their customers like this. He then takes the check and asks Anthony of the Finance department to see if he would accept. I was told earlier that they don't have an on sight Finance department, which obviously they now do. After 15 more minutes, Anthony meets me and says that he CANNOT accept the check. I then told Anthony why I made the check for less then the quote. Then I asked him why wouldn't he accept the business check? He came up with an excuse saying that they don't know me or my company and he implied that my business check would BOUNCE. He also said that I may not have been a corporate officer of the company. I told him I was, from the start (and then proved it to him) and he said that they would have to look it up in the some business registry. Which he was being lazy and didn't do. This is why I had to run out and get a cashier's check. He then proceeded to tell me that this service charge is a flat fee added to all their cars in their lot. I then asked well if this fee is added on all cars in the lot then why isn't it in the listing price of the car or mentioned to me before I drove 2 hours away? Anthony then said "if this fee was in the listing price of the car then you might not even have been interested in this jeep." I was dumbfounded! I then said so you are false advertising? Anthony then shook his head yes, but said "no." (this was the 5th lie now! and counting!) So Anthony basically admits that he false advertised to get me in the door. Finally, after 5 more minutes of arguing I asked Anthony how much would he come off of the price of the service fee since, their service has been horrible? Anthony says $60.00 off. (6th lie, since they said earlier that they cannot take any of the service fee off) but now they can take a small 60.00 bucks off! I couldn't believe this discrimination and disrespect. I got up and walked out the door. I have never been to a car dealership and have been discriminated against, stereotyped, false advertised to, and lied to. So on the way home I stopped at another jeep dealership and paid 36,000 for a brand new 2014 model with a business check they happily excepted. Just to make things worse Capital JCD was also offering a 500 off coupon for just visiting their website. Which was never mentioned. It makes me wonder why they just didn't want to give me that discount or take off the service fee when they had all the means to.

A.C Croom, Ken Lorbacher