Read Reviews Capital Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Manufacturers: Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Service Center

3.0

3.0

based on 1 reviews

Overall
1.8

1.8 out of 5

53 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Capital Chrysler Jeep Dodge

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Capital Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"They take care of you during sales and treat you right..."

skeebaii
4/12/2013 7:23:47 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: No
Tim

1.8

My Review Of Capital Chrysler Jeep Dodge:

They take care of you during sales and treat you right but their service department is a customer service nitemare. They had my car for 3 and a half weeks and only called me once in that time to give me an update. If you get assigned Tim to service your car or truck ask to have Missy take your car instead. Trust me you'll thank me later. Tim is incompetent and will tell you estimated times when you car will be done then leave you waiting days after that date. If you do buy from this dealership I would recomend getting it serviced elsewhere.

Twitter
"Capital CJD in Garner is one of the best buying..."

GeneBerier
3/26/2012 9:07:24 AM

Harry Dew

My Review Of Capital Chrysler Jeep Dodge:

Capital CJD in Garner is one of the best buying experiences I have ever had. Harry Dew and all the people in the service department were top-notch. I would definitely recommend Capital CJD for your next vehicle purchase, as well as service.

Twitter
"After visiting several other Jeep dealerships, I went to..."

kendeles
1/27/2012 1:28:21 PM

Ken Lorbacher and Steve Dershem

My Review Of Capital Chrysler Jeep Dodge:

After visiting several other Jeep dealerships, I went to Capital CJD. I knew what I wanted and I knew what I wanted to pay. They did not have the vehicle that I wanted on the lot, but they did everything in their power to find me the vehicle that I wanted. Luckily they had one coming in the very next day. So that I would know exactly what I was getting, Ken showed me every detail of the vehicle that I purchased without seeing it first and he was exactly right. I was very pleased when they delivered my Jeep to me. I spent around 6 hours at the dealership that day and not once did I feel like they were ready for me to leave. Steve, the finance manager, went out of his way to make sure I was getting the best rate possible and did absolutely everything he could do to get me to the price that I wanted. All of the staff was very helpful and accomodating. I would recommend this dealership to anyone and I will definitely continue to do business with them.

Twitter
"My husband went down to Capital Chrysler Jeep Dodge to..."

Nancy Wilmot
12/29/2011 7:45:42 AM

Stan Warrick

My Review Of Capital Chrysler Jeep Dodge:

My husband went down to Capital Chrysler Jeep Dodge to speak to Stan Warrick. We have dealt with Mr. Warrick in the past and have had a fantastic experience with him. Not only has he helped us with three vehicles we have purchased from Capital, but Stan is why we continue to keep coming back. He has always answered our questions when we call and has gone completely out of his way to help us. He is so very pleasant and made us feel so right at home. I didn't think I would be able to trade in my 2007 Jeep Liberty Limited that I truly loved for a new 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Stan made it happen. I cannot thank him enough. I have all ready fallen in love with the Cherokee and that is after loving my Liberty. Capital Chrysler ROCKS. Thank you very very much!

Twitter
"This was the easiest vehicle purchase ever. Every one was..."

RaleighRN
7/7/2011 2:26:55 PM

David Wine

My Review Of Capital Chrysler Jeep Dodge:

This was the easiest vehicle purchase ever. Every one was friendly and seemed to genuinly care about me and the purchase of my vehicle. Everyone from the sales manager to the finance officer was great but my salesman was outstanding. David Wine really cares about his customers and there happiness and it shows. This was my second purchase from Capital JCD and will purchase from them again. Thanks David for a great experience!!!

Twitter
"I enjoyed purchasing a car from this dealership AND..."

ampitts3
5/16/2011 10:57:54 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Anthony Davis

My Review Of Capital Chrysler Jeep Dodge:

I enjoyed purchasing a car from this dealership AND working with Mr. Anthony Davis. Mr. Davis was an EXCELLENT salesman!! I spoke to him over the telephone before I actually went into the dealership and gave him all of my information. By the time I arrived, we knew exactly where we stood in purchasing our vehicle. My husband and I test drove it and loved it! He is a man of his word and made SURE that I was completely satisifed with his service!!! We need more people like him!

Twitter
"Capital CJD is a bit of a drive from my place, but it was..."

theykickedmeout
5/11/2011 10:30:52 PM

Mike Reeves
David Wine
Steve Dershem

My Review Of Capital Chrysler Jeep Dodge:

Capital CJD is a bit of a drive from my place, but it was 100% worth it. Their prices were quite a bit better than any dealership in the area's best out the door price. The sales experience was perfect, no pressure whatsoever. The truck is AWESOME, just icing on the cake! I would definitely buy from Capital CJD again...however with this truck I shouldn't have to for a long time.

Twitter
"Sales experience was very good. Paper work experience was..."

cgoode
5/1/2011 10:30:34 AM

Matt Morrisohn

My Review Of Capital Chrysler Jeep Dodge:

Sales experience was very good. Paper work experience was great. Salesman was knowledgeable. Facility is comfortable. The dealership is active in the community which is a plus for me. Everyone is friendly and helpful without being overbearing. Car was not as clean as I would like.

Twitter
"Mike Cain's knowledge and demeanor made this purchase a..."

keeps1962
4/28/2011 8:39:56 PM

Mike Cain

My Review Of Capital Chrysler Jeep Dodge:

Mike Cain's knowledge and demeanor made this purchase a very pleasant experience.
I would recommend Capital CJD and especially Mike to anyone I know that is in the market for a new or used vehicle.
I want to thank Mike for everything he did to make this buying experience what it was.
This is our third vehicle that we purchased at Capital CJD, and it will not be our last.

Twitter
"We have had our Durango serviced many times here. When we..."

hammer2
4/19/2011 11:17:19 AM

David Wynne

My Review Of Capital Chrysler Jeep Dodge:

We have had our Durango serviced many times here. When we started looking around (a year ago) we decided on the new Durango. We went in and met David Wynne, who was very helpful in the process. He took his time with us and understood we were not making a quick design. When the new Durango came out (six months later) we decided it was not what we wanted. We decided on a Jeep Grand Cherokee and started the process. I buy many fleet vehicles and this was no different. We set the price and purchased the vehicle. You need to see David when you are looking for a vehicle. He worked with us, called and gave us updates on delivery and followed up several times after the purchase. I will be purchasing a new truck in the next year and will definitely be buying from David.

P.S.
This is a dealership. They have to make money. I am a business owner and understand the reality of overhead. I always ask, how much would you charge? The average person has no idea what it takes to run a business and have qualified trained staff. If you don’t want to pay, find a friend and let them fix it until you are tired of fixing it and then take it to the professionals and have it done right.
I ‘M JUST SAYING…………………