Capital Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Makes: Chrysler|Dodge|Jeep|Ram|Service Center

Capital Chrysler Jeep Dodge
Call
Capital Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info

"Rude customer service - no confidence"

Be careful with who you deal with at this service dept. They make false promises and give you an attitude if waiting for repairs. Had enough dealings with them to evaluate. The service advisor Missy is confrontational and rude. She does not communicate clearly to techs what you are asking for. She will waste your time. Additionally, if you are waiting, your car may be finished for a while before she gets you.

Missy

"They take care of you during sales and treat you right..."

They take care of you during sales and treat you right but their service department is a customer service nitemare. They had my car for 3 and a half weeks and only called me once in that time to give me an update. If you get assigned Tim to service your car or truck ask to have Missy take your car instead. Trust me you'll thank me later. Tim is incompetent and will tell you estimated times when you car will be done then leave you waiting days after that date. If you do buy from this dealership I would recomend getting it serviced elsewhere.

Tim

"Capital CJD in Garner is one of the best buying..."

Capital CJD in Garner is one of the best buying experiences I have ever had. Harry Dew and all the people in the service department were top-notch. I would definitely recommend Capital CJD for your next vehicle purchase, as well as service.

Harry Dew

"After visiting several other Jeep dealerships, I went to..."

After visiting several other Jeep dealerships, I went to Capital CJD. I knew what I wanted and I knew what I wanted to pay. They did not have the vehicle that I wanted on the lot, but they did everything in their power to find me the vehicle that I wanted. Luckily they had one coming in the very next day. So that I would know exactly what I was getting, Ken showed me every detail of the vehicle that I purchased without seeing it first and he was exactly right. I was very pleased when they delivered my Jeep to me. I spent around 6 hours at the dealership that day and not once did I feel like they were ready for me to leave. Steve, the finance manager, went out of his way to make sure I was getting the best rate possible and did absolutely everything he could do to get me to the price that I wanted. All of the staff was very helpful and accomodating. I would recommend this dealership to anyone and I will definitely continue to do business with them.

Ken Lorbacher and Steve Dershem

"My husband went down to Capital Chrysler Jeep Dodge to..."

My husband went down to Capital Chrysler Jeep Dodge to speak to Stan Warrick. We have dealt with Mr. Warrick in the past and have had a fantastic experience with him. Not only has he helped us with three vehicles we have purchased from Capital, but Stan is why we continue to keep coming back. He has always answered our questions when we call and has gone completely out of his way to help us. He is so very pleasant and made us feel so right at home. I didn't think I would be able to trade in my 2007 Jeep Liberty Limited that I truly loved for a new 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Stan made it happen. I cannot thank him enough. I have all ready fallen in love with the Cherokee and that is after loving my Liberty. Capital Chrysler ROCKS. Thank you very very much!

Stan Warrick

"This was the easiest vehicle purchase ever. Every one was..."

This was the easiest vehicle purchase ever. Every one was friendly and seemed to genuinly care about me and the purchase of my vehicle. Everyone from the sales manager to the finance officer was great but my salesman was outstanding. David Wine really cares about his customers and there happiness and it shows. This was my second purchase from Capital JCD and will purchase from them again. Thanks David for a great experience!!!

David Wine

"I enjoyed purchasing a car from this dealership AND..."

I enjoyed purchasing a car from this dealership AND working with Mr. Anthony Davis. Mr. Davis was an EXCELLENT salesman!! I spoke to him over the telephone before I actually went into the dealership and gave him all of my information. By the time I arrived, we knew exactly where we stood in purchasing our vehicle. My husband and I test drove it and loved it! He is a man of his word and made SURE that I was completely satisifed with his service!!! We need more people like him!

Anthony Davis

"Capital CJD is a bit of a drive from my place, but it was..."

Capital CJD is a bit of a drive from my place, but it was 100% worth it. Their prices were quite a bit better than any dealership in the area's best out the door price. The sales experience was perfect, no pressure whatsoever. The truck is AWESOME, just icing on the cake! I would definitely buy from Capital CJD again...however with this truck I shouldn't have to for a long time.

Mike Reeves, David Wine, Steve Dershem

"Sales experience was very good. Paper work experience was..."

Sales experience was very good. Paper work experience was great. Salesman was knowledgeable. Facility is comfortable. The dealership is active in the community which is a plus for me. Everyone is friendly and helpful without being overbearing. Car was not as clean as I would like.

Matt Morrisohn

"Mike Cain's knowledge and demeanor made this purchase a..."

Mike Cain's knowledge and demeanor made this purchase a very pleasant experience. I would recommend Capital CJD and especially Mike to anyone I know that is in the market for a new or used vehicle. I want to thank Mike for everything he did to make this buying experience what it was. This is our third vehicle that we purchased at Capital CJD, and it will not be our last.

Mike Cain