Capital Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Capital Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info

CynthiaL.
7/05/2016

"The best dealership!"

This is my 4th vehicle from Capital CJD! Anthony did an awesome job in helping me with my new Jeep Compass! I love it! Capital CJD has done it again! Thanks Anthony!

Anthony Turnage, Anthony Davis

mhalloran77
3/10/2016

"Best place to buy a Jeep!"

I contacted 3 dealerships in the area using the online contact forms. Michael from Capital CJD contacted me first and was incredibly helpful right out of the gate. He answered all of my questions (which I had a ton of!) and he made an awesome personalized video giving me a tour of the Jeep I was interested in. I couldn't come out that day to see it in person so he offered to have Randy drive the Jeep to me to make things more convenient. I didn't once feel pushed or like I was being taken advantage of. Not to mention they found me the perfect Jeep that fit all of my wants and needs. When we arrived at Capital CJD we were immediately greeted by Randy and the Jeep was already detailed and fueled. The monthly payment was exactly what Michael said it would be and the process was a breeze! I am so impressed with how these guys do business in comparison to the other dealerships I talked to.I LOVE my new Jeep and I would recommend CJD to anyone! Thanks all!

Randy Adams / Michael Pendergraft

MichaelLashley
2/02/2016

"Can't Hardly Wait "

It's nice that you view and treat your customers with respect and compassion. Although I was unable at this time to commit to a purchase, I know where I will return when I'm ready. A dealership that offers more than a vehicle sale, a genuine and personable experience. Never did anyone pressure me, only offering me advise and options. Always understanding and working diligently to gain my trust, respect, and business. Capital CJD and it's employees truely outshine the competition. In my previous vehicle purchase from a competitor I always found myself dissatisfied, especially with the service department. I always ended up at CJD and was treated fairly even though I didn't purchase my vehicle there. I highly recommend Capital CJD for purchasing and service.

Harry Dew, Brian

NCRagtop
1/20/2016

"Great experience"

Great overall experience. We called ahead said we were coming. They greeted us right awau and treated us very well, took the time to listen to what we needed and showed us cars that fit that need.

Darrin Tew

Mtollefsrud
1/01/2016

"Great car buying experience!"

Randy was helpful and courteous. He provided the information I needed over the phone and email without playing games or making me come into the dealership before answering my questions. He made the buying process painless and quick and still gave me a great deal. I highly recommend him to anyone in the market for a new car.

Randy Adams

senior+1
10/22/2015

"2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee"

We were very pleased with our entire experience. We met several of the managers and several of the finance managers (Ken, Steve and Anthony). They were all very welcoming and answered all of our questions. We were especially pleased with the service that was provided by both salesmen we worked with, Brandon Near and Matthew Moton. Matthew spent a lot of time with us both explaining the vehicle and options and going on test drives with us. We had questions and concerns that he got addressed by the right people. Matthew made sure that we took all the time we needed to make our decision about this being the right vehicle for us. He was polite, courteous and made us feel very comfortable at the dealership. We look forward to many years of excellent service from our 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee.

Matthew Moton, Brandon Near

spayton66
6/30/2015

"Good sales and customer service. Good for their word."

I bought a 2015 Chrysler 200S there from Greg Reinhard. He was very kind, low-key, non-pressuring and fair. He waited patiently as I ran all the details by my brother over the phone and gave me plenty of time to think things through. He even threw in a free trunk net for my groceries. Even though I live far away from Capital Chrysler Jeep Dodge, I will trade with them again.

Greg Reinhard
Greg / Anthony

Anony
6/16/2015

"Misleading and persistent advertising"

Company routinely sends mail ads for their products that are designed to be misleading. For example: * Scratch off this circle - if the number revealed matches this one here, you've WON! (Actually, EVERY SINGLE ONE of these is a 'winner', and is typically given a cheap lottery ticket as a 'prize'.) * A very official-looking envelope ("Postal Notification", "Final expiration date is...", a window showing an "Authorized Signature"), but with no company name, and a return address in Kentucky. Fake check included ("This is not a check"), and possibility of winning $5000 cash (1 in 5,500 chance, have to have the mailer and be physically present during a 7-hour window at the dealership). * A memo from one employee to another expressing interest in buying [insert your make & model here], with a handwritten note to you saying they REALLY want to buy your specific vehicle. Except that both are actually preprinted, and the original memo probably never happened. They DO NOT honor requests to be taken off of their mailing list; I have asked multiple times, and even did a BBB complaint against them, which they ignored for 2 years. If you EVER go to them for anything, they will never leave you alone again!

RNG
2/25/2015

"Customer disservice"

They sell an inferior product from a company with no customer service. I bought a new Ram truck, Long Horn, it came with every option possible and I paid handsomely for it. From the start I had issues with the radio. The dealer replaced the radio and is now replacing the amp. Chrysler assigned me a case manager that refused to call me back or address the issue. She stated that the truck was fine since it was only the radio that wasn’t working. I have a truck that has been in the shop 4 times in the last 5 months and the issue still isn’t resolved. The nice thing about no radio is you can hear all the rattles. I would avoid this product if possible.

Sal

amxpress
1/02/2015

"Disappointing service experience"

Brought my vehicle in for a recall after being informed that they had received the necessary parts. It's a diesel and I have used a specific synthetic oil since new. I brought along 13 Quarts of oil and asked to have them change it. I was told they don't do work using parts not purchased there. Parts I understand, but not oil as they don't even carry the brand I use. They did replace the fuel filter element. Unfortunately, the mechanic failed to clean the area around and under the fuel filter after spilling diesel fuel while replacing the filter. Spraying the area with brake clean is SOP. This would have prevented the raw smell of diesel fuel while parked at home. Finally, the battery had to be disconnected while performing the repairs. That clears out the radio stations and the clock. Once again, a conscientious professional mechanic resets the stations and the clock. This one didn't. These might sound like trivial items, but it shows the quality of the dealer's mechanics, the management, and the service department. The repairs were performed and my truck runs well, but it's disappointing that people don't take enough pride in their work to do the job right. Wish I could say, "Thanks, Barry!".

JoeVilleneuve