Capital Subaru of Greensboro

Darrell Pappas, Sale Associate, Capital Subaru of Greensboro

Darrell Pappas

Sale Associate

August 05, 2017

"Why buy three cars in two years?"

- Bill_S

I have spent a lot of money with Capital Subaru since they took over from the previous owner. Two Subaru Outback Touring's and one Forester have come home with me. I've owned 11 cars in 10 years because I get a new one every year, and these folks appreciate the value of loyal customers. I have had occasion to meet and speak with the new General Manager (Jason Pies) and his new Subaru and Hyundai sales managers. I have had the same salesman (Bob Cooley) for the past 10 years under two dealers. I've dealt with the same service manager, Dale Ozment for many years. He has a really professional operation run by seasoned staff. Those relationships are what I value. And, I am getting a different, positive vibe from the dealership since Jason Pies took over as General Manager. There is a new team spirit. I see a new enthusiasm. I've heard about some really exciting expansion plans on the horizon. I believe that the people steering this ship know where they're taking it. I'll look forward to doing business with them for a long, long time to come..

Sam Chestnut
Bob Cooley
Bruce Wilson

May 12, 2017

"Fantastic salesman! Has your back"

- Clcook

Scott has taken amazing care of my family and my friends. Whether it's new or used cars, this guy has made sure we got what we wanted, and what we paid for. I personally ran into some issues with a used car I bought and Scott made sure I was righted. I would recommend Mr. Martinez without hesitation. I WILL be doing future business with this salesman.

Scott Martinez
Lex Depp Jr.

May 03, 2017

"Went to look -- ended up driving off in a new vehicle."

- Hunter McCumber

When I drove up to Capital Subaru a couple weeks ago, I was only looking at vehicles (since I only had my car for eight months.) Window shopping, if you will. The sales person, Darrell, was understanding and didn't pressure me at all. He asked the basic questions: Car type, budget, and if I'd looked at any cars online. He was nice enough to show me around the car-lot. He started off with the basic packages for the Subaru I was looking for - explaining each and every feature as we worked our way around the lot. I can't get over how kind he was and how he entertained my requests (don't bring any keys -- i just want to look, not drive) After about an hour of walking around he showed me "my car" -- the one I ended up purchasing from him. He was patient and genially interested in what I was bringing to the table. He worked closely with the finance mangers insuring that the process was as painless as possible. Had it not been for his caring disposition I would have drove away in my old car, but because he was nice and willing to go the extra mile -- I'm now a Capital Subaru customer. Thanks for everything!

Darrell Pappas