Capital Subaru of Greensboro

Scott Martinez, Sales Associate, Capital Subaru of Greensboro

Scott Martinez

Sales Associate

May 12, 2017

"Fantastic salesman! Has your back"

- Clcook

Scott has taken amazing care of my family and my friends. Whether it's new or used cars, this guy has made sure we got what we wanted, and what we paid for. I personally ran into some issues with a used car I bought and Scott made sure I was righted. I would recommend Mr. Martinez without hesitation. I WILL be doing future business with this salesman.

Scott Martinez
Lex Depp Jr.

May 03, 2017

"Went to look -- ended up driving off in a new vehicle."

- Hunter McCumber

When I drove up to Capital Subaru a couple weeks ago, I was only looking at vehicles (since I only had my car for eight months.) Window shopping, if you will. The sales person, Darrell, was understanding and didn't pressure me at all. He asked the basic questions: Car type, budget, and if I'd looked at any cars online. He was nice enough to show me around the car-lot. He started off with the basic packages for the Subaru I was looking for - explaining each and every feature as we worked our way around the lot. I can't get over how kind he was and how he entertained my requests (don't bring any keys -- i just want to look, not drive) After about an hour of walking around he showed me "my car" -- the one I ended up purchasing from him. He was patient and genially interested in what I was bringing to the table. He worked closely with the finance mangers insuring that the process was as painless as possible. Had it not been for his caring disposition I would have drove away in my old car, but because he was nice and willing to go the extra mile -- I'm now a Capital Subaru customer. Thanks for everything!

Darrell Pappas

April 11, 2017

"2017 Forester Purchase"

- Rich1981

We just purchased a BRAND SPANKING NEW FORESTER (first in 19 years) from our very friendly and personable Salesman, JAY SISKIND!! Despite visiting the dealership every day for almost a week, JAY was very helpful and patient with us (not pushy at all). We did not feel pressured in any way and all of the employees were more than accomodating as well. One day when JAY was not available, STEVEN HOLT stepped in to help. We quickly recognised that each and every member of the staff works well as a team. After we made our decision and it was time to close the deal, the process was very smooth. Thank you, Diane and Jim Rich

JAY SISKIND