Capitol Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Jefferson City, Missouri 65109
Capitol Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info

Debbie
5/24/2015

"very guick and very friendly place. "

I would recommend them to anyone because they are so friendly very quick with the quick lube and very informative if something is wrong with your vehicle I always recommend them.

Russell Richter

JeffColumbian
5/03/2015

"professional and awesome"

I have never ever had the best experience obtaining a vehicle! It was so refreshing to be treated with respect! The experience was so nice and the vehicle is Awesome! I keep thinking it's a dream! Thank you so much!! I'm telling everybody go to Capitol!

Russell Richter

jeep4152015
4/16/2015

"Great Customer Service"

When I'm shopping for an item the type of customer service received plays a great part in me purchasing an item from a retailer. Let me tell you a short story about my visit to another dealer. My sister wanted me to try out a Honda CV-R. I visited the Honda dealer here in town. I parked my car and walked around the lot looking at their products, no one came on the lot to assist me. I then went inside and looked at the car on the show room, even opened the door and looked inside. There were several sales people inside and still no one bothered to assist me. I had spent approximately 20 minutes at this location and still no assistance. Based on this type of customer service, I knew they would not get my business. I walked out and left this dealer. When I drove into Capital Chrysler, the salesman was following me on the lot as I drove in. I received excellent customer service from this dealer while purchasing my new 2015 Jeep Compass.

Lawrence Russell, his manager and the financial manager.

usmrne64
3/04/2015

"Awesome to work with...."

This is the only dealership that really wanted my business and there wasn't any haggling and they met everything I wanted. They had the vehicle I wanted and met everything I wrote in email except for life time warranty on powertrain. It is by individual dealerships if they offer it or not. The car was detailed and ready when I got there. I'm a very happy camper with my purchase. I drove 2 1/2 hrs to get the car and the whole sale of paperwork and all was done in less than an hour. Great job Capital. I will go back again. Dan

Steve & Doug

Randyland
3/04/2015

"Was able to get good vehicle at a reasonable price."

I wanted a SUV that was used. I told them the budget I wanted and they worked hard to find a SUV that was desirable and match my budget.

Robert Miller

joaniewhite36
1/21/2015

"Pure Awesomeness all the way around"

Capitol is the place to go if you're in the market for a new vehicle... they are so helpful in finding what is just right for you and your family... I love our new purchase and the customer service was great.. Thanks Capitol Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram!! And Lawrence Russell for helping find our perfect ride:)

Lawrence Russell

KellyW.
1/12/2015

"In the market for a family car"

My husband and I were looking for a family car and we found a great deal at Capitol. I have always wanted a Jeep Grand Cherokee. I found some on their web page so I figured what the heck and scheduled a test drive. Zach Feldman was great to work with on getting me scheduled to take a test drive and let me know when any of the other Jeeps I was interested in sold, Ted Engle was a great salesman, he knew his cars well and Glen Campbell was great with getting us the best deal. The only complaint that I have is that their website was very misleading about the price of the vehicles. I wasn't aware that the price you see online is with all the incentives regardless of what area you are in. We were just a little disappointed to find out that out of the $4,200 rebates we only classifed for a $500 rebate. I love the car we purchased. Lots of features and the color I wanted.

Ted Engle, Zach Feldman and Glen Campbell

jessica.kehr
12/13/2014

"Very happy customer"

I highly recommend Capitol Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram! My experience was amazing! I went in there knowing exactly what I wanted and I left with just that. Josh Fisher was very friendly and pleasant to work with! I will forever be a repeat customer.

Josh Fisher

Triche Dodson
11/15/2014

"Sales"

Went in to check out used vehicle they had thinking could never afford new, walked out proud owner of a 2015! They even went extra mile to try to find CD or satellite radio to add in as new ones not being made with cd players. When found out couldn't get one, Tom offered to burn my cds onto flash drive for me. Truly above and beyond customer service.

Tom Kirchner, David Reeter

ortizaao
11/09/2014

"saved us a whole bunch"

Dan did an excellent job of getting us what we were looking for at a price that was in our budget. He was honest and he saved us time and money with his work ethic. I would definitely recommend him for other customers! He was also able to work out the loan in our favor!!!!

Dan Komo