Capitol Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Capitol Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info

jessica.kehr
12/13/2014

"Very happy customer"

I highly recommend Capitol Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram! My experience was amazing! I went in there knowing exactly what I wanted and I left with just that. Josh Fisher was very friendly and pleasant to work with! I will forever be a repeat customer.

Josh Fisher

Triche Dodson
11/15/2014

"Sales"

Went in to check out used vehicle they had thinking could never afford new, walked out proud owner of a 2015! They even went extra mile to try to find CD or satellite radio to add in as new ones not being made with cd players. When found out couldn't get one, Tom offered to burn my cds onto flash drive for me. Truly above and beyond customer service.

Tom Kirchner, David Reeter

ortizaao
11/09/2014

"saved us a whole bunch"

Dan did an excellent job of getting us what we were looking for at a price that was in our budget. He was honest and he saved us time and money with his work ethic. I would definitely recommend him for other customers! He was also able to work out the loan in our favor!!!!

Dan Komo

Mikey Mopar
11/03/2014

"They strive to please. "

Doug Crawford and Robert Miller worked very hard to find just the right Ram truck for us. We are very happy with our new truck!

Doug Crawford, Robert Miller

L Robin
9/03/2014

"Retired"

Both were courteous, knowledgeable, professional and not pushy. Brian searched and obtained the vehicle with the extras that I wanted and resolved some of my concerns. Darrell obtained a decent loan rate. Will highly recommend this dealership.

Brian Freberg & Darrell Crane

Myers11
9/01/2014

"wonderful"

Me and my fiance went in looking to upgrade our vehicle to a bigger size due to our family size increasing and we had a wonderful experience here. Bruce worked with us and got us exactly what we wanted he was not pushing us to buy something we did not want. I highly recommend this dealer ship

Bruce Markway

billyknightkimball
7/06/2014

"good expereince for such a long distance deal"

found this dealership on the enternet while serving for a new dodge ram 2500, after finding acouple trucks fitting what I was looking for I begun the process of contact them, met Robert over the phone, immediately I felt at ease, he had a good voice an he worked very hard to get me the deal I could live with, so I got the deal and the truck that I wanted, good guy Robert, lol, was a good experience, im very satisfied, billy k

robert miller

2farouts
6/26/2014

"I trust Capitol Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram"

My wife and I bought our first vehicle a 2002 Dodge Dakota in 2001. we have bought a total of four trucks since then. Our newest purchase is a 20014 RAM Big Horn. Glen Campbell has earned our trust three times, and we do mean EARNED as we have checked all the internet helps to see what we should pay for our trucks. The honest up front way our trade in was appraised was more than fair. Glen arranged for our truck to have the extra things we needed to be added to our truck, and it was done just as we wanted. At no time were we under any pressure tactics. Glen is easy going, and most important he knows his vehicles, and is the best vehicle salesman we have ever encountered. Glen earned our trust the hard way, as we had some very special needs due to I am ( the husband) a disabled veteran with some requirements that required Glen to go a couple of extra miles for us. Darrow Crane the Finance Manager is low key, pleasant, and has gotten us much lower interest on our truck loans that our local bank could not come close to. Darrow explains fully everything, and no question is unanswered. All the above is really great, but lest be honest once the sales is done the real proof in all the hype is the service of the truck we bought. We can say with complete honesty, the service is outstanding! Since we started having our vehicles serviced at Capitol we go there exclusively. Russell Rictor has been there all the time, he is head of the service department. Under Russell is Chuck and Ralf, and they are excellent. I trust the service department and they do great work. Our trucks have been serviced correctly, and the prices are very reasonable. Perhaps the true test comes when the service tec. makes a mistake, how does the dealership handle it. In the many years I have been going to Capitol, there have been very few mistakes made. But when those few mistakes have happened (not one of us is perfect) Capitol has gone overboard to correct the mistake, and went beyond to that to compensate any inconvenience we experienced. That is the test of honest, caring, great service. So We say Capitol does it ALL right, for SALES, FINANCING, and SERVICE, Capitol Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM is the place we trust, because the many years we have gone here they EARNED our business, the old fashion way they worked to prove they want our loyalty.

Sales Glen Campbell, Finance Darrow Crane, Service Russel rictor, Chuch, Ralph, Dennis in Parts

jkswiney
6/24/2014

"Fun and Exciting"

I have bought and sold mane cars and trucks over the last fifty years, but this was the best experience I have had. David Reeter was one of the best car salesmen I have ever talked to.

David Reeter

JohnstonN
6/04/2014

"Easiest Purchase"

Was the easiest purchase of a new Jeep ever! This is my fourth Jeep! Let me know my interest as to features and color of JEEP. They found one off-site and we worked out a deal on my trade in. No negotiating, no hassles! Signed paperwork and walked out to drive my new JEEP! Love it!

Rachel and Glen