Capitol Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Jefferson City, Missouri 65109
Capitol Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info

Jennette1973
6/29/2015

"Everyone was nice and helpful"

Everyone I talked to was very helpful and nice. Everyone was Also Very knowledgable of vehicles they were selling. Answered all my questions. I will recommend this dealership to others.

Tyler, Darrell and forgot other names.

Brockb
6/19/2015

"Execellent"

Everyone was polite, kind, and helpful. They answered the few questions I had, they went out of their way to make sure I was treated right and respectful.

Crystaldenise25
6/10/2015

"Honesty is what keeps customers returning!!"

From the time we arrived here, we were treated with respect. They were up front and honest the whole time. My sales man was Tyler Schenewerk..I highly recommend him! No surprises anywhere, which has never happened when we have purchased a car anywhere else. This was our first experience here and we will never buy a car anywhere else. Not sure why it keeps listing Russell Richter, but it was TYLER SCHENEWERK!

Ndoss
6/06/2015

"It was the best!!!"

It was the best experience for a first time buyer without a cosigner and a brand new car with 12miles on it... Tiffany did fantastic she helped me so much and was a awsome sales woman always there to cheer me up and showed me the Dodge Dart and all the features which i have not seen in a car she knew what she was doing.

Tiffany Hernandez, Darrell Crane, Glen Campbell

Wowweme25
6/03/2015

"Great price right van"

Gave me a great price on my trade and didn't do a lot of number garbage just strait up value. It does take a while to get through the finance department but it was twice as fast this time around second car from them. Sales people were great enjoyed the process. Tell them what your looking for and what you have and they'll do their best to get you where you want to be

kamrynsmom
6/01/2015

"Amazing expereince"

Tiffany Hernandez with Capitol Chrysler Dodge Jeep on the Blvd. I had inquired about two vehicles on Tuesday and let her know I would be coming in on my lunch break to look at them. She had both of them pulled up side by side when I got there and had somebody ready to look at my trade in. I let her know which one I was most interested in and told her I would talk it over with my husband that evening. She text me shortly after leaving and told me the trade it price and asked if I would like to test drive it over night so we could get a good feel for the van. I took her up on the offer. After taking it home I had texted her and told her we would like to buy it. I had planned on driving it on yesterday and closing the deal. She was supposed to be off work, but was going to come in anyway. Yesterday morning we had some issues with the key fob and cold not get into the van without the alarm going off. She talked to the service department and told us some things to try, none of which worked. She ended up driving out to our house and bringing the second key to us, which worked. She said they would fix the issue (the ignition said defective key once we got in) and have it detailed and ready for us to pick up today. We went in and closed the deal last night ALL ON HER DAY OFF. She was so great, it was more like I was dealing with a friend than a grumpy car salesperson. They total time spent in the dealership was less than 30 minutes between the two days! She had all the paperwork ready for us when we got there. For a busy mom, that was amazing! If anyone is looking for a great sales person, she is the one to go to!

tiffany Hernandez

Debbie
5/24/2015

"very guick and very friendly place. "

I would recommend them to anyone because they are so friendly very quick with the quick lube and very informative if something is wrong with your vehicle I always recommend them.

JeffColumbian
5/03/2015

"professional and awesome"

I have never ever had the best experience obtaining a vehicle! It was so refreshing to be treated with respect! The experience was so nice and the vehicle is Awesome! I keep thinking it's a dream! Thank you so much!! I'm telling everybody go to Capitol!

jeep4152015
4/16/2015

"Great Customer Service"

When I'm shopping for an item the type of customer service received plays a great part in me purchasing an item from a retailer. Let me tell you a short story about my visit to another dealer. My sister wanted me to try out a Honda CV-R. I visited the Honda dealer here in town. I parked my car and walked around the lot looking at their products, no one came on the lot to assist me. I then went inside and looked at the car on the show room, even opened the door and looked inside. There were several sales people inside and still no one bothered to assist me. I had spent approximately 20 minutes at this location and still no assistance. Based on this type of customer service, I knew they would not get my business. I walked out and left this dealer. When I drove into Capital Chrysler, the salesman was following me on the lot as I drove in. I received excellent customer service from this dealer while purchasing my new 2015 Jeep Compass.

Lawrence Russell, his manager and the financial manager.

usmrne64
3/04/2015

"Awesome to work with...."

This is the only dealership that really wanted my business and there wasn't any haggling and they met everything I wanted. They had the vehicle I wanted and met everything I wrote in email except for life time warranty on powertrain. It is by individual dealerships if they offer it or not. The car was detailed and ready when I got there. I'm a very happy camper with my purchase. I drove 2 1/2 hrs to get the car and the whole sale of paperwork and all was done in less than an hour. Great job Capital. I will go back again. Dan

Steve & Doug