Read Reviews Car City Motors

13 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Car City Motors

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Car City Motors

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Great sales experience...NO high pressure, NO hidden..."

dixiedevil
6/7/2013 9:52:58 AM

Tim White + Roger & Matt Auxier

My Review Of Car City Motors:

Great sales experience...NO high pressure, NO hidden fees/charges
Both owners(Roger & Matt) talked to us as well as Tim. This is the 3rd new Chrysler product we have purchased from Tim. He is very nice and easy to deal with.
They are above board and honest. When we walked up to the car to look at it for the 1st time after it was delivered Tim immediately pointed out a minor nick in the rear bumper and told me they would repaint the bumper for us. He didn't wait for us to find it or hope we didn't notiec it til later. This really impressed us. Melanie in bookkeeping was also friendly and helpful.

Twitter
"I had my '91 Chrysler towed to the dealership after..."

ssmalts
6/1/2013 12:42:38 PM

Brian and Matt

My Review Of Car City Motors:

I had my '91 Chrysler towed to the dealership after the right rear wheel nearly fell off. The service department was in the process of repairing my car and informed me it was going to be several days before it would be fixed. I was in St. Joseph to visit my daughter and needed to return to Texas asap. My daughter and I decided to look into the purchase of a car and Brian helped us decide on the 2012 Elantra. Matt was very good in the customer service part of our experience. I was very pleased that the paperwork went very smoothly and would recommend Car City to my friends. May daughter will be buying her next car at their dealership

Twitter
"I was in need of a new car and I spotted a 2013 Hyundai..."

shirley0414
5/20/2013 11:39:54 AM

Dale Bryan

My Review Of Car City Motors:

I was in need of a new car and I spotted a 2013 Hyundai on Car City's parking lot that really caught my eye. Dale Bryan was the salesman that took care of me, he let me test drive the car to see if it was something that I would like and along the way, explaining different features on the car. He was very personable and helpful in explaining the different options that I could choose from as was Matt Cathey, owner. After I signed the papers, Dale went over everything on the car to make sure I understood and if I had any questions, also took me on a tour of the dealership. It seems like a clean, well organized place of business and I would definitely go back.

Twitter
"Thanks so much Kelly, Matt & Melanie for making my..."

lindychurchwell
4/26/2013 8:57:00 AM

Kelly
Matt & Melanie

My Review Of Car City Motors:

Thanks so much Kelly, Matt & Melanie for making my car buying experience so great! You definitely stand out as one of the best dealerships I have ever worked with on buying a car. I wish you much success!! Thanks for the genuine care, honesty and hard work you all put towards my purchase- you guys rock!!

Twitter
"Every time I have gone into Car City to get service done..."

patrice06
4/22/2013 5:22:29 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Al Boyer

My Review Of Car City Motors:

Every time I have gone into Car City to get service done on either of my vehicles the service on the vehicle as well as the customer service of each individual has been wonderful. We especially enjoy Al Boyer who takes care of us and is always there if my vehicle is having an issue. He has gone above and beyond with his helpfulness and

Twitter
"I had been looking for the "perfect SUV" for..."

perfectSUV
4/9/2013 11:36:15 PM

Herb Humphreys

My Review Of Car City Motors:

I had been looking for the "perfect SUV" for close to a year. I always looked online and even looked at a couple of vehicles in person at Car City about 6 months before I purchased my new car. Another local dealership pressured me with constant phone calls that made me not want to buy a new car at all. With a second visit back to Car City, I found that "perfect SUV" for me! I felt no pressure and received a fair price for my trade. The staff at Car City is welcoming, considerate, and fair. Thank you Car City for making my car buying experience easy and exciting. I highly recommend Car City to anyone looking to buy a new car!!!

Twitter
"This was my first time buying a car. My parents had..."

s_hoskins35
3/29/2013 9:19:02 AM

Kelly Roach

My Review Of Car City Motors:

This was my first time buying a car. My parents had purchased a new vehicle from this dealership from this sales lady previously,and I'm glad I went with their recommendation. Found a great deal, and she made the entire process much smoother than I would have thought possible. Would highly recommend.

Twitter
"A++++ from start to finish! The friendliness of this..."

SatisfiedBuyer13
3/21/2013 2:18:21 AM

Jack Frost
Roger

My Review Of Car City Motors:

A++++ from start to finish! The friendliness of this dealership from the time you pull onto the lot to the time you pull off the lot is exceptional and even when you arent in the dealership parking lot if you have to call or they call you is hands down exceptional! I will def buy from again and send anyone and everyone to this dealership if they want honest good pricing and honest great personalitys! This dealership had my dream vechicle for a price I could afford and the value of the car is more then words can explain. The value of your vehicle will be just as exceptional as the staff! Want a good no pressure honest dealership to purchase a good vehicle? CARCITY in St Joe is the place to go hands down! Thanks CarCity for making my buying experience a pleasant and memorable one that will keep me coming back! ~ A VERY SATISFIED BUYER!

Twitter
"Way to go St. Joe!!! I will be a repeat customer for..."

jayjan
3/17/2013 6:36:32 PM

Dale Brian
Matt
Roger
Melanie

Way to go St. Joe!!!
I will be a repeat customer for sure; no hassle or pressure. Everyone contributed to a great experience and we looking forward to doing business with them again! Dale...Matt...Melanie..Roger .....A+ Thank you all for your help.

Twitter
"My car buying experience with Car City Motors was a class..."

rhorner00
3/2/2013 11:23:01 AM

Matthew Cathey
Curtis Townsend
Melanie Mosher

My Review Of Car City Motors:

My car buying experience with Car City Motors was a class act from start to finish. Everyone we met in the dealership provided us with a thorough, professional and personal touch. We were introduced to the service manager, parts manager and got a tour of the dealership as well. We love our new Jeep and would recommend Car City Motors to anybody looking for a quality auto and first class service with a family touch.

Reviews 11-20 >>