Car City Motors

St. Joseph, Missouri 64503
Car City Motors Info

kay_edson
9/16/2016

"Car City: No hype, no nonsense car buying."

We came to Car City knowing what model of Hyundai we wanted, and just picked out the gray one on the lot. Dale got the key, etc, and we took a test drive, while he explained its features. He did not try to talk us into a different car, and just made sure this one had everything we wanted. Melanie was very quick with the loan paperwork, had the forms all ready, and explained everything clearly. No hassles, no drama, just a new car in a couple hours. Thanks, Cary City!

Dale Bryan and Melanie Miller(?)

nwmduckin
9/08/2016

"Curtis Townsend"

Certified Sales Associate, Curtis Townsend, did an exceptional job in selling the 2017 TUCSON LIMITED AWD to me. His low key approach coupled with excellent HYUNDAI feature knowledge made the purchase transaction an enjoyable experience.

tomlmiller
8/20/2016

"2017 Santa Fe Sport"

We were unsure of what type of car or suv we wanted when we went to the lot. I had talked to Kelly via email earlier in the week and she met us on he lot as soon as we arrived. She let me sit in several cars and suv to see how they fit ( am am 6ft 8 and most cars and suv won't fit me ) We ended up trying Jeeps Hyundai's etc and ended up looking the Santa Fe. They had one on the lot but it had more options than we needed. The sun roof took away too much needed headroom. We did do a quick test drive to get the feel of a Santa Fe. We determined that a Santa Fe Sport would be the best fit for us. Kelly went to work and found a couple on another dealers lot. She emailed me the spec's and we picked on. Kelly got sick and her boss Matt took over and did a dealer swap and got us in our new Santa Fe.

frank2055
8/20/2016

"Life time of car experiences"

We have bought several vehicles from Car City. All makes and models, the staff are always professional and the service is the best. We are a 6 car family, we are buying and selling all the time. Never a bad experience. Always friendly,knowledgeable and honest. Great to have in our town.

Matt, Curtis,Melody, AL

bailey.morgan30
8/18/2016

"My experience"

I came into Car City looking to buy a Dodge Dart or a Jeep Patriot. I immediately felt like I was a family member to the staff. They advised me of a car that might be more worth my money but were more than willing to show me anything I wanted to see. I felt like they sold me a car that was truly a great car for me and stated multiple times that if it was their family member it would be a car they would be in. I have had the car for a week and have had small questions and the staff (specifically Jeremy Larson) have been great in answering all of my questions in a very timely manner.

Jeremy Larson

sbbridgman
7/09/2016

"Sales person"

Mr. Curtis Myers was very easy to work with and covered everything about the car and rebates, showed me all the new gadgits that weren't on my last Santa Fe (2011). Set up my blue tooth for me and transferred license plates from old to new. Also the finance Lady (don't remember name) but was great to work with.

Mr. Curtis Myers and Finance Lady (forgot name)

jetparks
6/26/2016

"new car"

This is our second purchase from Car City. We appreciate not being pressured and allowed to look around. We looked at several other makes of cars and think Hyundai beat them all with options, safety and price. We had very good luck with our previous Elantra and hope the same for our 2017.

Curtis Townsend

zubinc
6/24/2016

"We had a positive visit at Car City "

Car City Motor Co of 3500 S Belt Hwy St Joseph, MO 64503 A sales person Gary Mortell and t Roger Auxier 816-233-9149 helped saying it wasn't his problem to any and every question we had and "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." and they did everything to make us more than happy and My young child and my wife are very happy with Car City 3500 S Belt Hwy St Joseph, MO 64503 a we ask that you join the Car City friends and family of St Joseph, MO

Roger Auxier and Gary Mortell

rda0
6/22/2016

"Pleased"

My wife and I were very pleased with the sales experience and the vehichle we purchased. Thank you, thank you thank you thank you thank you, thank yhou

Kelly Roach, Matt, Roger Auxier

ival
6/09/2016

"Excellent"

I love Car City Motors. I have done business with them for many years, I love Hyundai Sonatas and I am very happy with my new car. Mindy Marsh is an excellent salesperson. She took the time to get me what I wanted on my features of my new car. Roger Auxier is also great and very helpful with any questions that I have.

service is great too.