Car City Motors

Car City Motors Info

sbbridgman
7/09/2016

"Sales person"

Mr. Curtis Myers was very easy to work with and covered everything about the car and rebates, showed me all the new gadgits that weren't on my last Santa Fe (2011). Set up my blue tooth for me and transferred license plates from old to new. Also the finance Lady (don't remember name) but was great to work with.

Mr. Curtis Myers and Finance Lady (forgot name)

jetparks
6/26/2016

"new car"

This is our second purchase from Car City. We appreciate not being pressured and allowed to look around. We looked at several other makes of cars and think Hyundai beat them all with options, safety and price. We had very good luck with our previous Elantra and hope the same for our 2017.

zubinc
6/24/2016

"We had a positive visit at Car City "

Car City Motor Co of 3500 S Belt Hwy St Joseph, MO 64503 A sales person Gary Mortell and t Roger Auxier 816-233-9149 helped saying it wasn't his problem to any and every question we had and "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." and they did everything to make us more than happy and My young child and my wife are very happy with Car City 3500 S Belt Hwy St Joseph, MO 64503 a we ask that you join the Car City friends and family of St Joseph, MO

Roger Auxier and Gary Mortell

rda0
6/22/2016

"Pleased"

My wife and I were very pleased with the sales experience and the vehichle we purchased. Thank you, thank you thank you thank you thank you, thank yhou

Kelly Roach, Matt, Roger Auxier

ival
6/09/2016

"Excellent"

I love Car City Motors. I have done business with them for many years, I love Hyundai Sonatas and I am very happy with my new car. Mindy Marsh is an excellent salesperson. She took the time to get me what I wanted on my features of my new car. Roger Auxier is also great and very helpful with any questions that I have.

service is great too.

reedhillfarms
5/21/2016

"Love my car!"

Kelly and crew were fabulous to work with and made the car buying experience pleasurable. Did what they said, no issues, sealed the deal and was done. Fastest car buying experience I've ever had.

Kelly Roach

reillymaloney896
4/06/2016

"Reilly Maloney review"

I thought Curtis did an excellent job of explaining everything to me. I really appreciated the time I was given at the dealership and also the check to make sure everything was going well with my car.

FRANKMCM0
1/27/2016

"Professionalism Sold The Car"

I had shopped online and at dealerships for several months to understand the features of the new Elantra GT model. Mindy's professionalism and knowledge of the car's package options were helpful in my getting the car I wanted. The finance manager made quick work of insurance and warranty options, and the sales person synched my Smart Phone with the car's navigation and telephone systems before I left the lot.

Mindy Marsh

DOUGLAS.HART
12/18/2015

"Kelly was wonderful to work with!"

An overall wonderful experience. They were pleasant, knowledgeable and patient. They allowed us to test drive a couple different vehicles so we could have a peace about the vehicle we selected to purchase.

Kelly Roach

LILGUYER0731
12/12/2015

"Amazing "

Curtis was my salesman and he was great he was nice and friendly and got right ti the point. I told him what was important and thats what i got i love my car!!! next time I go to car city I would want him to be my salesman