Car City Motors

Car City Motors Info

reillymaloney896
4/06/2016

"Reilly Maloney review"

I thought Curtis did an excellent job of explaining everything to me. I really appreciated the time I was given at the dealership and also the check to make sure everything was going well with my car.

FRANKMCM0
1/27/2016

"Professionalism Sold The Car"

I had shopped online and at dealerships for several months to understand the features of the new Elantra GT model. Mindy's professionalism and knowledge of the car's package options were helpful in my getting the car I wanted. The finance manager made quick work of insurance and warranty options, and the sales person synched my Smart Phone with the car's navigation and telephone systems before I left the lot.

Mindy Marsh

DOUGLAS.HART
12/18/2015

"Kelly was wonderful to work with!"

An overall wonderful experience. They were pleasant, knowledgeable and patient. They allowed us to test drive a couple different vehicles so we could have a peace about the vehicle we selected to purchase.

Kelly Roach

LILGUYER0731
12/12/2015

"Amazing "

Curtis was my salesman and he was great he was nice and friendly and got right ti the point. I told him what was important and thats what i got i love my car!!! next time I go to car city I would want him to be my salesman

CLARK_895
11/25/2015

"Was great"

Good salesman and he was very nice to me all during the day. He was very kind and new how to talk to othersomeone by being kind.

SJONES0074
11/11/2015

"Excellent customer service "

Gary Mortel is an excellent car salesman. Car city cares about you, and your needs and wants. They gave me the right deal for me! Great experience with everyone there!

Gary Mortel

TAMARA.MCNALLY
10/15/2015

"Will always return"

We bought our first Sonata and worked with Curtis. He was so informative and patient with us, never let a busy workload affect his dealings with us. We brought the car to Car City for routine maintenance and the two times it needed it in four years, for more intensive repairs and evaluation. The service dept never let us down, and never did anything without checking with us first if a surprise popped up. We just traded for our 2nd Sonata and experienced just as excellent service. We will recommend Car City to anybody looking for a vehicle and Curtis is the best salesperson we've come in contact with.

ROBINLEEBAUM
9/28/2015

"Quality Dealership in St. Joseph, Mo."

Family dealership with quality service and staff which provided an excellent experience. I would not hesitate to purchase another vehicle from them and that says a lot since I live in Texas.

Dan Brunner, Matt Cathey

JONATHONWILSON14
8/31/2015

"Very helpful"

Easy to work with and helped with our financing options and trade in of our current vehicle. Was unable to match all price rebates of other dealership but had no administrative fees

Jeremy

dixiedevil
6/07/2013

"Great sales experience...NO high pressure, NO hidden..."

Great sales experience...NO high pressure, NO hidden fees/charges Both owners(Roger & Matt) talked to us as well as Tim. This is the 3rd new Chrysler product we have purchased from Tim. He is very nice and easy to deal with. They are above board and honest. When we walked up to the car to look at it for the 1st time after it was delivered Tim immediately pointed out a minor nick in the rear bumper and told me they would repaint the bumper for us. He didn't wait for us to find it or hope we didn't notiec it til later. This really impressed us. Melanie in bookkeeping was also friendly and helpful.

Tim White + Roger & Matt Auxier