Car Pros Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Renton, Washington 98057
Car Pros Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Info

2016jeep
2/16/2016

"Great sales experience I had a issues"

I had a issue with my my trade in car. I told my salesmen what I wanted to do , that I was unable happy with the last car lot. The salesman listened to my request and found a car that would fit all my need. I was there about 90 mins and left with a 2016 car in 2015. Matthew sumners and the man with one letter for his name "Q" made it happen. I will be a customer for life.

Mathew sumners and "Q"

gail.b
10/09/2015

"Best Car-buying Experience Ever"

I went to other dealerships in the area and was greeted with un-polished salespeople. At Car Pros though, the staff are comfortable with the customer and with staying in the experience of shopping for the just-right vehicle. Matt Wells showed me Jeep after Jeep after Jeep, based on my changing interests and curiosity. He didn't rush me or steer me away from any cars that didn't fit my initial request - he just let me develop my ideal-car as we walked the lot and looked at each and every style and model. As a result, I was shocked and pleased at how naturally (and seemingly quick) I was able to find the perfect car for me. I drove away with my perfect Jeep that same day with zero buyers remorse. It was, by far, the best car-buying experience I've ever had. Thanks Matt and the entire Car Pros staff for being professional, accommodating and just really great at what you do!

Matt Wells, Heather

cargal
8/25/2015

"Incredible experience buying our dream car-great staff also"

Thank you for a wonderfully, unbelievably fantastic day with buying the car of our dreams. The staff Stephanie, Roger,Brittany, David and Alex all made it such an exceptional experience, that it will be a memory we will always treasure !

Stephanie, Brittany, David,Roger, Alex

mean marine
4/15/2015

"Second auto purchase"

We purchased our second auto from Car Pros recently and once again was treated like family. Our sales pro Brittany was excellent. We got the price we wanted and the financing, Brittany was at her best.They have the best service dept I have ever seen. John helped to get our new Challenger detailed and ready to go. Their waiting area is first class. The owner Ken Phillips was there the day we closed our deal. It was so nice to see him walking around to see that every need of the customer was met. He is really committed to your every need. Once again they blew me away with satisfaction. Way to go Car Pros, way to go.

Brittany Davis, John Samples, Service Department

lorand
9/18/2013

"This is the second time they disappointed me.i hate to..."

This is the second time they disappointed me.i hate to give bad reviews, but this guys..I have a 2010 ram 3500.about a month ago the drive shaft cross bearing fell apart.even though my truck is under warranty, besize that I paid 4000 for extended warranty they refused to take a look at it, because I quote the guy with greyish hair..maybe beard? "Why don't you take to larson dodge puyallup if you got the truck from there?"because I live in renton and the truck broke down here..today went there for an alingment, they refused.even I have 100 deductible, they asked me to pay 117 dollars..plus the 100..that would be 217 dollars...when a freaking alingment cost 50-60 bucks anywhere else..they only care to take your money..as much as they can..im getting tired of these people

don't remember the name

seattleart
9/14/2012

"After having my Parking brake adjusted 3 times for poor..."

After having my Parking brake adjusted 3 times for poor operation it broke in the assembly and had it replaced. A few weeks later the new one broke so I decided after setting up a case with Jeep to try a different service dept. I brought it to Lee at Renton Lithia who replaced it through Mopar warranty and thru jeep with the help of a case manager. Lee informed me that it is a poor design and I need to leave it in gear to hold it on hills since the brake wont hold it well. Normally you put it in gear in case the rare chance the brake fails, not because it does not work. A few weeks later the new one does not work properly and it will not hold my vehicle on a hill. After setting up a new case Jeep case worker transferred me to Lee in Service who immediately upon answering the telephone threatened me that if it is broke again its my fault and he wont replace it. I asked him how could I possibly have broke it and he replied that he has never heard of these failing and it must be my fault. He continued to be aggressive and threatening. I got permission from Paul at Jeep to have an independent mechanic inspect the brake only. After inspection the mechanic said he called Aurora Jeep in town and they stock the brake becauise it is a know issue. He also found dozens of online complaints about this issue. His diagnosis is a faulty self adjusting brake ratchet. I would avoid a service dept that makes threats about warranty coverage without even inspecting the issue.

Lee in Service

cindyolson
9/13/2012

"Alan made the car buying experience so easy! We had gone..."

Alan made the car buying experience so easy! We had gone to quite a few car dealers and found the best service and prices with Alan. He was very informative and helpful in helping us to understand financing and prices.

Alan Whitaker

ishouldnthavetoregister
8/28/2012

"Great experience overall, Lorenzo was friendly, did his..."

Great experience overall, Lorenzo was friendly, did his job well, and patiently helped figure out my financing situation so I could get my car. However, the service department did not get the message that I wanted some extra work done when I brought the car in later that week.

Lorenzo johnson

DUsselman
8/24/2012

"My experience at this dealership was memorable. I didn't..."

My experience at this dealership was memorable. I didn't feel pressured into purchasing a car, which is rare. Jason was helpful and very knowledgeable. Nothing is more comforting than a dealer who knows his stuff. I plan on coming back with my daughter who is due for new wheels.

Jason Chin

jetaylor!17
8/17/2012

"Alan was wonderful to work with. The process went very..."

Alan was wonderful to work with. The process went very smooth. It has been 20 years sense I purchase a NEW car. I have purchased used cars in the past from other dealers in the greater Seattle area & the experience was awful. I look forward excellent customer service from Lithia of Renton. Sincerely, Jolene Taylor

Alan Whitaker