Read Reviews Car Pros Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Manufacturers: Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Service Center

3.2

3.4

based on 5 reviews

Overall
3.7

3.7 out of 5

55 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Car Pros Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Car Pros Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"This is the second time they disappointed me.i hate to..."

lorand
9/18/2013 7:39:58 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: No
don't remember the name

My Review Of Car Pros Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM:

This is the second time they disappointed me.i hate to give bad reviews, but this guys..I have a 2010 ram 3500.about a month ago the drive shaft cross bearing fell apart.even though my truck is under warranty, besize that I paid 4000 for extended warranty they refused to take a look at it, because I quote the guy with greyish hair..maybe beard? "Why don't you take to larson dodge puyallup if you got the truck from there?"because I live in renton and the truck broke down here..today went there for an alingment, they refused.even I have 100 deductible, they asked me to pay 117 dollars..plus the 100..that would be 217 dollars...when a freaking alingment cost 50-60 bucks anywhere else..they only care to take your money..as much as they can..im getting tired of these people

Twitter
"After having my Parking brake adjusted 3 times for poor..."

seattleart
9/14/2012 12:18:21 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: No
Lee in Service

1.6

My Review Of Car Pros Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM:

After having my Parking brake adjusted 3 times for poor operation it broke in the assembly and had it replaced. A few weeks later the new one broke so I decided after setting up a case with Jeep to try a different service dept.
I brought it to Lee at Renton Lithia who replaced it through Mopar warranty and thru jeep with the help of a case manager. Lee informed me that it is a poor design and I need to leave it in gear to hold it on hills since the brake wont hold it well. Normally you put it in gear in case the rare chance the brake fails, not because it does not work.
A few weeks later the new one does not work properly and it will not hold my vehicle on a hill. After setting up a new case Jeep case worker transferred me to Lee in Service who immediately upon answering the telephone threatened me that if it is broke again its my fault and he wont replace it. I asked him how could I possibly have broke it and he replied that he has never heard of these failing and it must be my fault. He continued to be aggressive and threatening.
I got permission from Paul at Jeep to have an independent mechanic inspect the brake only. After inspection the mechanic said he called Aurora Jeep in town and they stock the brake becauise it is a know issue. He also found dozens of online complaints about this issue. His diagnosis is a faulty self adjusting brake ratchet.
I would avoid a service dept that makes threats about warranty coverage without even inspecting the issue.

Twitter
"Alan made the car buying experience so easy! We had gone..."

cindyolson
9/13/2012 3:34:11 PM

My Review Of Car Pros Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM:

Alan made the car buying experience so easy! We had gone to quite a few car dealers and found the best service and prices with Alan. He was very informative and helpful in helping us to understand financing and prices.

Twitter
"Great experience overall, Lorenzo was friendly, did his..."

ishouldnthavetoregister
8/28/2012 12:33:07 AM

My Review Of Car Pros Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM:

Great experience overall, Lorenzo was friendly, did his job well, and patiently helped figure out my financing situation so I could get my car. However, the service department did not get the message that I wanted some extra work done when I brought the car in later that week.

Twitter
"My experience at this dealership was memorable. I didn't..."

DUsselman
8/24/2012 12:59:29 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)

My Review Of Car Pros Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM:

My experience at this dealership was memorable. I didn't feel pressured into purchasing a car, which is rare. Jason was helpful and very knowledgeable. Nothing is more comforting than a dealer who knows his stuff. I plan on coming back with my daughter who is due for new wheels.

Twitter
"Alan was wonderful to work with. The process went very..."

jetaylor!17
8/17/2012 4:25:37 PM

My Review Of Car Pros Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM:

Alan was wonderful to work with. The process went very smooth. It has been 20 years sense I purchase a NEW car. I have purchased used cars in the past from other dealers in the greater Seattle area & the experience was awful. I look forward excellent customer service from Lithia of Renton.
Sincerely,
Jolene Taylor

Twitter
"I would recommend Lithia to anyone looking to buy a new..."

LC5
8/17/2012 2:30:27 PM

My Review Of Car Pros Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM:

I would recommend Lithia to anyone looking to buy a new car! We had a very smooth process with both Hector and Alan... walked on the lot and was able to browse for a bit, without be bombarded by sales pressure. Never once did we feel pressured...It was a very straight forward process, we were out with our new car within 2.5 hours.

Hector was very friendly, as a young couple buying our first new car, we never felt talked down to, and we NEVER felt that typical "salesman" approach.

I would agree with a previous poster, that Alan does stick to his prices, but I did a fair amount of research before choosing Lithia, and I do agree they have the best promo prices. So do your homework before you go in, and know what the invoice price is. While we didnt negotiate our price very much, we knew what to expect and did our research prior.

Again, I would recommend Lithia, and would use them again. Prior to choosing Lithia, we had a horrible experience at the Rairdon Jeep Dealership of Monroe (very pushy, rude, condescending, harrassing, bait and switch tactics)... so I must say, our experience at Lithia was wonderful and we will use them again.

Twitter
"Very smooth transaction with the best price in town. Dave..."

patio1
8/13/2012 5:50:50 AM

My Review Of Car Pros Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM:

Very smooth transaction with the best price in town. Dave was very honest and straight forward. Understood exactly what we were looking for. Will buy from Dave again.

Thanks Dave..

Twitter
"Everyone with friendly and the deal went pretty smoothly...."

jep1981
8/2/2012 12:58:33 AM

My Review Of Car Pros Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM:

Everyone with friendly and the deal went pretty smoothly. I would recommend this dealer to anyone. I would like to thak them again for the good service.

Twitter
"Lorenzo was really helpful when I was looking to purchase..."

Jeep-Compass
7/31/2012 1:55:23 AM

My Review Of Car Pros Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM:

Lorenzo was really helpful when I was looking to purchase a Jeep Compass at your store. He was not pushy, but wanted to give me and my family the best deal Possible. I had such a great experience that I would definitely recommend Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Renton.

Lorenzo both knowledge and expertise of the different models and which were the best was really great. Not to mention his ability to talk up the good qualities but not downgrade the not so good qualities. One of the greatest time I think I ever had in a car dealership.

Reviews 11-20 >>