CarMart USA

CarMart USA

CarMart USA Info

AutoMatch USA

Chicago Motor Cars

"If the new Car-Mart is anything like the one in..."

If the new Car-Mart is anything like the one in Elizabethtown Ky then I would not recommend anyone buying from them! I discovered that I have poor oxygen to my left leg and have nerve damage in my right hand. We bought a KIA sorento a almost a year ago from the Car-Mart in Elizabethtown, Ky and its a five speed. My husband told the lot manager Tracey about these problems and she acted like it was nothing. I wrote Car-Mart Headquarters. A general manager called me and met with us at the car lot in Etown. HE said he was ok with us trading the KIA IN and asked us how many miles and etc. They set up a meeting with us to meet with Tracey for today at 4:30. We drove an hour to meet with her and she wasn't even there! They didn't even bother to call and inform us she wasn't there! They did come out to tell us because our car had 140 thousand miles on it that they couldn't take it in and trade it even though I can no longer drive it. Thats crap and we all know it! They harass the heck out of you. We made our payment early last week yet they still called us on the day it was due to see when we were going to make it. They are supposed to be family oriented and friendly and will always help yet they cant help me by trading in a car that due to medical problems I cant drive anymore! I told them today I will be contacting the news channels and newspapers and anyone and everyone I have to contact to make sure they know how wrong Car-Mart does you!

Tracey Keown

"First time car buyer and was taken for a ride. Bought the..."

First time car buyer and was taken for a ride. Bought the car in september 2011 and the car overheated the next day. The car overheated again the first week of November. Is the problem fixed? Nope, because the car overheated again in March. Then 5 months later at the end of August the car overheated again. This time leaving me and my 3 week old son stranded on the side of the road in triple digit heat. I am just now coming on my one year anniversary with the car and they are charging me $1400 to get the car fixed. My warranty is out but they never have gotten this overheating problem solved. I WILL NEVER BUY A CAR FROM THIS JOKERS EVER AGAIN.

Chirs Workman

"I have had the car for less than a month; 2 tows, 2 trips..."

I have had the car for less than a month; 2 tows, 2 trips to mechanic, & 8 jumps. First day I bought the car, had to be jumped and ended up having to purchase a new battery. Next day I went in to return the car, because my salesperson had told me that if I was not satisfied with the car within 3 days I could return it with no penalties. Well, that was untrue. I was told by Russ, the assistant manager, "buying a car is buying a car and you're stuck with it" - exact words. So, then they told me the agreement said they would put me in a new car of I was unsatisified...they gave me a choice between 2 cars, a cobalt that they wouldn't have the title for for atleast 3 months or a mustang that was going to double my payments. I had no choice but to keep the car. 2 days later, had to be jumped a couple time, took it to their shop, had to get a new started put in it. After 4 days, I got the car back from the shop and the very next day I have to be jumped. Ended up going back to the shop, now I have to put a new alternator in it. I've tried talking to Car mart about all the problems and they just act like they don't have time to deal with me.. Horrible Customer service also. Everyone had horrible attitudes, and once they pawned the car off on me, they no longer cared if I was satisfied with them or the car. DO NOT go to this car lot for a car.

Russ (assistant manager)

"Purchased a car Oct 29,2011. Drove it for 45 minutes and..."

Purchased a car Oct 29,2011. Drove it for 45 minutes and it ran hot. I tried several times to contact them for my 3day return. I was told my number was wrong in the system.i have not been able 2 drive it b/c it runs hot after two trips to their "mechanic'..

Steve delene

"Purchased a car on September 3, 2011, and now the car..."

Purchased a car on September 3, 2011, and now the car will not start. The company is not willing to fix this known issue or compensate me. Do not do business with this company.Bob Thom has a very dry and bitter personality, and the owner Todd Nelson has not bothered to call me once. These people have shown that they are not trustworthy, and have no conscience.

"Best car buying exprience that I ever had. I am 47 years..."

Best car buying exprience that I ever had. I am 47 years old and have purchased a lot of cars. Due to some financial issues recently my credit had fallen down a little. So I see a car on Autotrader.com that said "We Finance Any One" or something like that. So I called and the salesmen Joe Regan explained my options over the phone. I felt I could work with the terms he offered. So I went to see Joe the next day. SUre enough he obtained financing for me right there same day. I did have to make another trip out a few days later to resign a few things, but overall very happy. See Joe Regan if you go there, really a nice guy.

Joe Regan

"I was pleasantly surprised on how the sales person..."

I was pleasantly surprised on how the sales person (Jesse)presented himself. There was no pressure or gimmicks during our time discussing automobiles. The terms of the sale were clear and well explained. The financing went smooth as well. After I purchased the car I called with a couple questions. The staff was willing and able to answer the questions I had. Overall I very much liked my experience at Car Mart USA. Bob V

Jesse Jaramillo

"I thought all car dealers are the same untill i went this..."

I thought all car dealers are the same untill i went this dealer. IT was different from the others. BEST service, best salespersons,and honesty,best of all the prices of the cars and trucks cheaper than any dealer.SO if you looking for aride thats the place you go.

joe regan

"I saw a 1997 White Saab 900 Turbo Convertible on Cars.com..."

I saw a 1997 White Saab 900 Turbo Convertible on Cars.com on a Sunday. I called and left a message that I was interested. I received a call back right away and gave Joe credit information. I received a call early Monday morning and was told what I needed to put down as a down payment and what the monthly payments would be. I took my wife and son to the dealership and the car was there waiting for us to test drive. I had my son who is a mechanic drive the car. He was satisfied. We went in and were finished in a very short time. This was absolutely the best car buying experience in my life! I am a very happy customer. I also will say that we have never seen a cleaner, professional store in our life! Dennis Harvey

Joe

"They do not respond to you very well. I was trying to..."

They do not respond to you very well. I was trying to reach a point where we can go forward with the deal and not much help at all.All i asked was to let me know if go or no go and ...nothing until i see the car is sold and i wasted my time lining up an inspection and delivery logistics since i am out of state.Not very professional in my opinon. I would recomend another dealer if ever asked by someone in the future.

Unsure