CarSmart.net

549 Reviews of CarSmart.net

September 16, 2017

"Buying a new car"

- Toyota43

Everybody was very nice,patient,pleasant and professional. They helped me and got me done in a very timely manner and explained everything very clearly

September 12, 2017

"My experience here was amazing."

- Cynthia L Ramirez

Tyler greeted us the first time we went to carsmart he was very professional when answering all of our questions. I wasn't sure what vehicle I wanted so we ended up leaving. He called the next day to see how our car seach was going. Said he would email me and keep me posted with cars around my budget. (He kept his word)After 2wks of looking for a car Tyler made my car shopping experience so much easier. Adam (business development manager) called me that week and gave me a better understanding how credit works. He also answered all my queation since I was a first time buyer. Jason,Tyler( both sales man)and his team were honest,frindely and never pressured me into buying anything I didn't want to buy. I honsely recommend anyone to come even if you don't buy a car they won't pressure you into doing anything you don't want to do. I love my car and I'm happy with the decision I made thanks to them.

Tyler Norman
September 12, 2017

"Great car buying experience"

- Patricia Paulsen

Walked into the dealership-Felt welcomed instantly-Everyone said hello, introduced themselves and made me feel like I had known them forever! Bright and clean and fun but professional atmosphere-great music too!

Chris Smith
September 11, 2017

"My new car purchase"

- Mary Beth Ausbrooks

This car buying experience was painless. I got the car I wanted at the right price. Everyone was very friendly. I recommend this dealership for your next car purchase.

September 10, 2017

"Follow Up & Follow Through"

- Jeff

Our car purchase experience with Carsmart exceeded expectations. There were a couple of challenges through the process and the Carsmart guys solved them with as little inconvenience on our end as possible. Rarely do things run perfect and when a couple of issues with the Cadillac we purchased came up Adam and his team kept in constant communication with us on the plan and followed through on the commitments they made. When we arrived at the dealer we found the owner, Guy, helping out washing and cleaning cars. He spent time with us and seemed genuinely interested in helping us find the right car. I loved hearing about the dealership and learning the owners philosophy and approach to business. We were impressed to hear he had a missions trip coming up and was giving back to the less fortunate. Adam (the salesman) was terrific from the beginning. He had 100% follow up with us before and after the purchase. When a couple issues with the car came up Adam promised they would make it right and I believed him. We went ahead and bought the car trusting they would make it right, that can be risky. Once the check goes through and the car leaves the lot dealerships can have little incentive to continue to work with the purchaser. Adam and the Carsmart team stayed in contact with us and when the parts came in to fix the issues they got our car right in and completed the fixes. They gave us a great loaner and EVEN delivered our repaired car to us 2 hours outside of Nashville. It was re-detailed and in amazing condition. The guy who delivered it was a great company representative and I believe he drove my car the way he would drive his own. I can't say enough about the team at Carsmart. Even the "haggle" and final sales process with Rich (the closer) was enjoyable. We felt they were fair and honest with us during the negotiations and we got a great car at fair price for both us and them. Many thanks to Adam, Guy, Rich and the rest of the team at Carsmart. We have found a good dealership for our future purchases. First class & 5 stars! Be blessed, Jeff (a very happy customer)

September 10, 2017

" I was most impressed with their honesty and compassion"

- camille777

As a Senior Citizen I was most impressed with their honesty and compassion for me. All of the staff was so helpful and caring not pushy. It was my decision but Rich made everything so easy for me and did things he did not have to do to make sure my buying experience was excellent. Cas and Jason also were there with me during this process. They were all great. I highly recommend Car Smart.

September 09, 2017

"Great experience "

- Johnnette

Adam, Jason, Cas, and the whole Carsmart crew were great. Adam was very friendly and helpful. I was driving in from four hours away to purchase my vehicle. Adam made sure everything was taken care of before I got there, he even had the car sitting right up front waiting for me. I would definitely recommend them for an awesome car buying experience.

September 07, 2017

"Excellent dealership"

- Frequent flyer

By far the best dealership in middle TN. Excellent customer service and the salesmen are extremely knowledgeable. No one was pushing me for the sale. Great choice of vehicles to pick from and by far the best prices around.

September 06, 2017

"Quick and Professional"

- Kruser

These guys are very thorough, professional and made for a surprisingly speedy process. Will definitely use them again in the future. Go see Adam and Tyler.

Tyler Norman
September 05, 2017

"Great People to work with"

- brewcrew0402

You all were so helpful with helping me find a great car at a great price! Thank you for all the extra time you spent with me yesterday and walking me through all my options!!

Chris Dyer