Carbone Ford Bennington

Larry Cole

June 24, 2017

"2017 Ford Explorer "

- Jocelyn127

Jason was great to work with! Glad I was able to walk out with a new vehicle within a day of starting my car search!

June 16, 2017

"Top notch service"

- McG17F150

We recently purchased a new F150 from Carbone. When we couldn't find one on the lot, Larry Cole and Jason Battis didn't hesitate to help us custom build our perfect truck. We love our new truck and received excellent service from both Larry and Jason. They were both extremely friendly and met all of our needs. I would highly recommend doing business with them.

Larry Cole

June 16, 2017

"Friendly and fast"

- Neh4118

Purchasing a new vehicle from Carbone and Jason was a pleasure! At my first visit we already had everything figured out, the next day we got paperwork started via email so it would be all taken care of for my next trip there to pick my vehicle up. Jason was very thorough as well as quick to get me out the door driving my new vehicle. I will absolutely be back here!

Used 2017 Ford Fusion, $19685