Carbone Honda Toyota of Bennington

Aidan Charbonneau

Sarah Battis, Finance Manager, Carbone Honda Toyota of Bennington

Sarah Battis

May 23, 2017

"Amazing New Prius from Carbone"

- EMW220

Carbone Toyota has been great to me since I moved out to Bennington to teach at Bennington College. They gave me great service on my 2005 Prius, and when it broke down, worked hard with Toyota financing to give me a great deal on a new 2017 Prius. And they even let me drive a loaner vehicle to Ohio and back for a conference for a week and only charged me for 2 days. Thanks so much to Josh and all the folks at Carbone Toyota!

Josh Carter

May 19, 2017

"TACOMA"

- TJ

Mr. Quinn's team at Carbone Toyota of Bennington VT is second to none. From sales to service & parts, all departments have a customer focused approach. My experience from walking in the door to delivery of the vehicle and beyond has been excellent. Matt Schilling worked hard to make sure I found the vehicle that was right for me rather than just trying to make a sale. That's the kind of salesman everyone should be so fortunate to work with. Special thanks to the staff in the the finance department, Joe & Aidan, for all your assistance as I weighed my payment options on through to finalizing all the paperwork. Great working with you both! Following the sale the service department didn't miss a beat either. Angie, and a tech in service whose name I did not catch, worked together to quickly address a concern I had just days after I took delivery of the vehicle. In the end there was nothing wrong with the vehicle, I just needed additional guidance. Once Angie and the tech spent a few minutes with me to explain things, my concern was no longer an issue. Bottom line is this... If you are shopping for a Toyota, do yourself a favor and visit Mr. Quinn and his team in Bennington VT before making any final decisions. Odds are you'll be glad you did....I know I certainly am. Thanks again everyone!

Matt Schilling
Angie Rhodes
Aidan Charbonneau
Matt Quinn
Other Employees : Joe (Finance Department)

May 18, 2017

"AWESOME (sending all my future car-buying friends and family"

- psalms081

I was hesitant to go to a dealership to buy my first car, but I was able to get an AMAZING deal on a beautiful car. I was nervous, never having done anything like this, but Rob Albreada made the experience smooth, pain-free, and easy. My mom and I had most of my young siblings with me and right away some of the other employees jumped in to help keep them occupied while we signed papers. They gave me a good price for my old Jeep and helped work out the details of my new vehicle. I was able to drive off the lot that day with a reliable vehicle complete with license plates and a temporary insurance card which they had printed for me right from the email. Now my sister is looking into another Honda from the same dealership, which I would recommend to anyone looking for a great car at a great price and wonderful service.

Rob Albreada