Carbone Honda Toyota of Bennington

Sarah Battis

July 18, 2017

"Very Surprised!"

- Carlos Ames

I feel very fortunate to have had Rob Albreada's help in buying my first ever car. From the minute we stepped in to the second we stepped out, Rob was there for me and my mother ready to help and fully prepared. I am grateful for his honesty and help with finding me a car that is brand new, affordable, and looks great. I had no expectations of getting a car that would look like my brand new 2018 Toyota CHR; my mother had strictly informed me that we had a set price range of what we were going to spend going into this process. He helped make this experience, not only more interesting, but even better. I would definitely recommend him to anyone. Thanks Rob, and most importantly, Mom!

Rob Albreada

July 06, 2017

"Good sales, poor service"

- Vanmomnow

We recently bought a van from Carbone. The first day was great, we bought a used van on the spot from Josh. He was so pleasant, and we had a great experience with our trade-in and the transaction as a whole. He said to come back in a week after service was done, and detailing was complete. We did, but the work wasn't done. The seats were SOAKING from being washed, clearly they waited until the last minute and only part of the work was done. So we scheduled yet ANOTHER visit. In that time, I noticed the trunk was covered in dog hair, the tracks were filled with items (a pencil, a penny, a hair pin, a seashell) making it impossible to roll the center aisle forward and back. I let Josh know, he apologized, and added it to the service order. Today, I got the van back and the trunk was still COVERED in dog hair, the mats were in the trunk (they said they didn't know how to put them in!!?) and some of the under sides of the seats had dog food in them. I spent over an hour installing the mats myself and vacuuming the hair from the trunk. Josh had a great personality, but part of the sale is ensuring the final product is perfect. We'll still tell people to buy from Josh, but for the amount of money a person spends on a vehicle, the detailing department should get their act together.

Josh Carter

July 03, 2017

"Fantastic"

- Sargood,jackie1952

Chris and Aidens were azing. Made us feel completely at ease. They were completely professional and knowledgeable. Answered all our questions. We are life long Carbone customers. A+ from us regarding Chris, Aiden and the dealership.

Chris Hessler