Cardinale Way Mazda Peoria

Camelback VW Subaru Mazda

bloomerda
8/16/2016

"A Real Pleasure"

Purchased a used Ford Escape from Dee Straker of Cardinale Way Mazda-Peoria. Dee made the purchase a very pleasant experience while exhibiting a high degree of professionalism, customer courtesies, in-depth knowledge, frankness, and a great sense of humor. In addition to Dee, it was also a pleasure to meet and get to know Duane and Jerry during the sales process.

Dee Straker, Duane Anderson, and Jerry Schwelling

Mark Widick
8/08/2016

"Don't do the extended warranty "

Got a great price on my car but the finance department took me on an extended warranty. You can only take your vehicle to them. I own several vehicles and I take my Volvo to the Volvo garage. My Ford to a Ford garage. The VW I bought from them I took to a VW garage for service, but when my factory warranty expired they scanned the priblem with in minutes. It took a serveral days before this dealership could do that and get the warranty. They don't say anything about that until its needed. My two sons in their 20's were in the room when they sold me the warranty. Nothing was said about this clause..... Now I've taken my car in twice, and both times this in house warranty takes days to even get approval before they do the warranty work.... Avoid this dishonest dealership from California doing business in the Phoenix area. The practice of not disclosing this about about the warranty is FRAUD... Again, do yourself a favor and avoid this dealership. Mark Widick

Bob L.

jobarb33
8/02/2016

"D Straker was great!"

We had a great experience purchasing our new Mazda CX 5 Touring model from D Straker and Cardinale Mazda. Our previous car had been totaled in an accident and we needed a new car right away. D was able to find the exact make and model we wanted when other dealers told us it wasn't available, and it was relatively painless coming to a mutually agreed upon price. D knows cars and car sales thoroughly, and it was a pleasure to work with him.

D Straker

Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring Lover
7/29/2016

"Give Dee Straker A Raise - Whatever He Gets Now Isn't Enough"

CardinaleWay Mazda in Peoria, AZ is the only dealership I would even consider based on my experience with Dee Straker. If you need either a Mazda or in-depth information on a Mazda delivered in the most professional manner I have ever experienced at a dealership, go straight to CardinaleWay Mazda in Peoria, AZ (and no, I don't get a nickel. . .or anything else. . .for saying this!). I can't say enough good about Dee Straker, his professionalism or his willingness to provide whatever you need during your car-buying experience. My Mazda purchase experience was exemplary and Dee Straker's approach to the sales process set the bar so high for other dealers it is unlikely to be paralleled or surpassed. . .ever - REALLY! Thanks to Dee Straker for the great car-buying experience - if you want a Mazda or want to know why Mazda is your best option, the only two words you need to know are "Dee Straker" at CardinaleWay Mazda in Peoria, AZ.

Dec132014
7/15/2016

"D Straker at CardinaleWay Mazda "

After shopping at multiple dealerships with numerous Sales Consultants, I found CardinalWay at Peoria. I was lucky to have been approached by D Straker who was able to answer everyone of my questions along with additional information I was unaware of. I never felt pressured like I had at previous dealers. The entire process was painless and I would highly recommend D for anyone looking to buy.

D Straker

Kokopelli12
7/14/2016

"Great customer service "

I would recommend Cardinale Mazda to anyone in the market for a car! I dealt with Lynn and Bob and they were amazing, they were straight forward in everything. I didnt feel rushed or pushed through the process just to get a sale.

Lynn and Bob

Arianna14
7/07/2016

"Best service recieved from Mazda!!"

After today I will only recommend Mazda -Peoria and specifically Dee!!! I have a lot of questions and he was able to answer EVERY single one. He made me feel like family instead of just a customer. The level of service was tailored to my needs not Madza's needs.

Melanie
7/07/2016

"'Exceptional Integrty""

Dee Straker is an exceptional sales consultant with integrity and great leadership skills. He is very knowledgeable about all aspects of the Mazda car I purchased. He went over every detail about Mazda cars, since this is my first purchase of a Mazda. I am looking forward to having a long history of leasing cars with Dee.

Cynthia Castrillo
7/06/2016

"Happy with a new car!"

Just want to give a shout out to Dee Straker for helping me find a great vehicle. He is amazing at what he does and kept his word. He promised he would take care of me and.. well he did!

Wolff
6/29/2016

"Great Service "

Purchasing my vehicle from Cardinale Way Mazda was great. The customer service was excellent thanks to Dee Straker. I would recommend anyone to go check them out for your next vehicle and speak with Dee.