Cardinale Way Mazda Peoria

8424 W Bell Road,
Peoria, Arizona 85382
Cardinale Way Mazda Peoria Info
About Cardinale Way Mazda Peoria

Come visit us 7 days a week at CardinaleWay Mazda in Peoria.

About Cardinale Way Mazda Peoria

Come visit us 7 days a week at CardinaleWay Mazda in Peoria.

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

vicki pat
4/19/2015

"awesome experience"

We had a great experience buying a used Mazda 6 from Chuck Carlos.He explained all the safety features of the car in great detail. Without the hardcore approach of most car dealers. We highly recommend cardinale way mazda and Chuck Carlos as your point of contact he was awesome. Thank you Chuck.

Dealerrater14
4/19/2015

"Amazing!"

We worked with Chuck and had a fantastic experience. He was very willing to work with us on the price and he was very personable! I'd absolutely work with him again!

Dixon
4/18/2015

"Pleasurable experience"

Worked with Chuck Carlos primarily. Very knowledgeable. Made sure all our questions were answered to our satisfaction. Was a pleasure to work with everyone there.

sexton920
4/17/2015

"First New Car Ever!!!!"

I have never bought a brand new car and as a graduation present I wanted a Mazda 3. I came to Cardinale Way Mazda and had Chuck Carlos as a salesman and I would say he made it very pleasurable and I am so, so excited to drive my new car!!! Everyone at Cardinale Way Mazda was very nice and genuine and they did everything they could to make my dream of owning a brand new car come true!!! Yay!!! :)

Christineann425
4/09/2015

"Great Service"

Wonderful family style dealership. Easy to work with and always friendly. Chuck is a great guy, made the experience enjoyable! Thank you Cardinale Way Mazda

Don
4/02/2015

"Best Dealer ever"

Chuck was very pleasant and helpful in auto purchase. He made sure that we had what we were looking for and applied little or no pressure. It was a pleasure to purchase a vehicle from him.

byefelicia3
3/31/2015

"First Time Buyer, Awesome Sales Team"

I had been looking at Mazda's for a while. I originally started out at another dealership but I didn't get approved for a loan because I had no credit. Later, I received a call from Chris Hansen where he explained their personal relationships with lenders could offer me better options when it came down to financing on my own loan for a car because of their HUGE March Madness deals. If I bought a car (I was interested in the Mazda 3) before the month was over (March 31st) I would receive - a sale price, 3 years of free maintenance (such as oil changes and tire rotations), a chance to win two prizes if I make a basketball shot, and my name in a raffle. I went to my appointment that Saturday, everyone was extremely nice and welcoming. I got to work with the new sales guy Brandon, he was great! He helped me to understand the difference between cars and what qualities would fit my budget and requirements for my dream car. I test drove the iSV and was approved by the time we came back to the shop. I couldn't sign the papers that day so they let me take it to show my parents. When I came back I expressed the iSV didn't have what I was looking for. Brandon was very patient going through the process all over again but this time he came back with the iSport - THIS CAR fit every one of my requirements (color, stereo, price range, Bluetooth, AUX cord, gas mileage). I was done looking and grateful to have Brandon's assistance!! I will recommend him to everyone!! Then it went to negotiating the price, interest rate, and everything included. This area is where they need improvement. Working with the financing department shouldn't feel like a scam. I was told incentives that rushed me into buying a car (typical) but to insult a buyer by pretending the March Madness deals didn't exist/apply was arrogant. When the offer is on the table, fulfill your responsibilities.

Brandon Plunkett

Shelby1992
3/30/2015

"Excellent experience, in all aspects!!"

From the philosophy of the owner, to the salespeople, to the finance dept., to the service dept., Cardinaleway Mazda is a quality dealership. I have already and will continue to recommend it to friends and family. I especially appreciate the friendliness and knowledge shown by Imran and the honesty and willingness to learn shown by Chuck.

Amel
3/29/2015

"Wonderful Sales Person"

Devin Starr took care of us and got the best price for us. Very helpful! HIGHLY RECOMMEND using this salesperson. Loved his friendly attitude and happy with our purchase.

Becky
3/18/2015

"3rd Time Buyer!"

We just bought our 3rd vehicle from Cardinale Way yesterday. We wouldn't go anywhere else to purchase a vehicle. We have had nothing but positive experiences with the sales people, managers, and finance manager. Gordon Byrn was our salesman and he was FANTASTIC!!! He spent the time we needed, was patient with us, exceptionally knowledgeable about the vehicles on the lot as well as the workings of the engine in our new Mazda, and more. There was no pressure to buy, we test drove 3 different vehicles, walked the lot a little, and found the exact car that we wanted. The Sales Director, Bob Lackner, acted as our finance manager for our deal. We have worked with him on our previous purchases as well. Every time he is efficient, explains all of the paperwork, the options available to us, and makes this portion of the car buying process painless. We have also worked with Zenus Pridgen in the past and he has always been extra helpful in every way possible. You couldn't ask for a better team of people at Cardinale Way in Peoria! Thanks again to Gordon and Bob!!! When we need our next car we'll be calling you!!!

Reviews of Chuck Carlos