Cardinale Way Mazda Peoria

Showroom Hours: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM Closed

Cardinale Way Mazda Peoria

Cardinale Way Mazda Peoria Info
About Cardinale Way Mazda Peoria

Come visit us 7 days a week at CardinaleWay Mazda in Peoria.

About Cardinale Way Mazda Peoria

Come visit us 7 days a week at CardinaleWay Mazda in Peoria.

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

KannDe
2/20/2015

"Great customer service! Incredible buying experience!"

The Cardinale Way is a better way to sell cars! Everyone there is top notch! Not only is the dealership respectful and all about customer service, the Mazda product is incredible too. Feels more solid and smooth than a luxury vehicle!

baldwinalexand
2/08/2015

"Very good experience."

I would highly recommend going to Cardinale Way Peoria. Chris was very friendly, and had a very pleasant sales style. I went in knowing exactly what I wanted, and they delivered, without trying to up-sale everything in sight. After several really bad experiences at other dealerships earlier in the week, I have nothing bad to say about Cardinale or Chris.

NJones
2/08/2015

"Great Buying Experience"

As a woman going out to buy a car, I did a lot of research online in advance to prepare for any pressure I had to endure at the dealership. I was, however, very pleasantly surprised to find a salesman who was easy going, responsive, knowledgeable, and really made me feel that he was there to help me get what I wanted. I would be happy to recommend this salesman and Cardinale Way dealership!

Davespkr
1/23/2015

"One of the BEST auto dealers: integrity PLUS!"

I had an unusual-but-not-serious problem with my terrific 1996 Mazda Millennia. Cardinale Way has an outstanding reputation for integrity here, and I’m now a huge fan, thanks to everyone I met during my nine-days of their “finding the problem and solving it,” and making additional efforts on my behalf. My car runs better-than-ever! They not only fixed my problem, but they stayed with it over this extended time, and did me countless favors, including providing a loaner to drive –– to an extent that I now consider them “friends.” I dealt extensively with Chris Hanson, and with Josh Zomok, Austin Blake, Zenus Pridgen, Gordon Bryn, mechanic Jacob and others. It’s obvious that Cardinale Way is careful about whom they hire; the employee loyalty here reveals that –– and demonstrates the way this dealership treats “its family.” Cardinale Way deserves its superb reputation! They’ve won not only my business, but my willingness to tell others about them with unbounded enthusiasm. My next car will definitely come from them!

John Zomok,Austin Blake

JordanLuers
1/09/2015

"Great Buying Experience"

I had a great purchasing experience at this Mazda location. I checked out a handful of different dealerships before purchasing and this Peoria location had the best value to offer. Not only did I enjoy this experience, but it was pleasure to work with their sales associate, Chris Hansen. He was there to help fulfill my needs/wants without harassing me like Peoria Nissan or behaving like normally pushy car salesman. I will definitely be recommending Chris Hansen and this Mazda location in the future.

justinwall45
12/29/2014

"1st Time buyers"

After having two bad experiences with other Mazda dealers in our area we were pleased to finally find Cardinale Way Mazda, a well reviewed and highly recommended dealership. From the moment we contacted them they showed a level of professionalism that we have not seen at any other dealership thus far! Our sales manager Chris Hansen sat down and took the time to find out our wants in a car, the need for a reasonable budget, as well as our life style to try and find the perfect fit. The rest of the management team helped to finalize and put together the deal on our new Mazda3 hatchback igrand touring series. From start to finish, top to bottom had the best first time car buying experience ever! If you are looking to buy a car call Chris Hansen P.s. I love the car

sofiao2003
12/14/2014

"The Best Experience I've Had Buying a Car"

In the last 5 years I have purchase 3 cars from dealerships, this being the fourth. By leaps and bounds, Cardinale Way Mazda was the best, as was our sales rep, Chris Hansen. He couldn't have done anything more to put us in the right car, at the right price, and for the terms we needed. Thank You Chris Hansen, and thank you Cardinale Way Mazda! Karen Gleason

shandiin white
12/03/2014

"2nd car purchase"

I came into mazda for a oil change on a car I hadn't been happy with for years explained to gary my concerns and he met all my needs with price and the model I wanted (audi). I would highly recommend this dealership and Gary about two weeks later my parents purchased a 2014 Volvo I came back for Maintence on the audi ended up trading it in for a bmw and was given a better rate and price for a car I never thought I'd be able own ever!!! Everyone here was very helpful from the service to finance. If your looking for a new car come see Gary Johnson!!!!!!

Matt

ifliaz
12/02/2014

"Don't Chance Buying a Used/New Vehicle"

Cardinale Way Mazda in Peoria Az doesn't stand behind what they say. They will sell you an extended warranty and tell you that there is no cost to you when you bring your vehicle back to them. Just so that they will tell you to take your vehicle to someone that specializes in your make and model. I will not recommend them to anyone. Stay Far away from Cardinale Way Mazda!!!

Service manager Rich, Ex sales Manager Chuck Ionadi and ex General Manager Mark Exposito

harold.lines
11/26/2014

"Fast and friendly, what a great day"

I had driven a CX-5 several months earlier, when I had my CX-7 in for service. Maybe I was an unconventional customer, but I knew which model I wanted when I walked in. Devin took charge of the sale and walked me through the process of selecting the details that I wanted. The car buying process has certainly changed since the high pressure days of the past. I drove away in my new CX-5 with a big smile on my face, where in the past I have usually driven away replaying the experience in my mind and wishing the process could be easier. Cardinale Way Mazda makes buying a car a happy process.

Devin Starr