Cardinale Way Mazda Peoria

Earnhardt Mazda

Camelback VW Subaru Mazda

robntina
4/30/2016

"Best Car buying experience ever!"

Very laid back and straight forward car buying experience. No dog and pony show! Everyone was pleasant and kind. Thanks for everything Dee Straker (sales) & Duane (finance).

Dee Straker & Duane Anderson

Joseph Stradling
4/28/2016

"Made the Car buying experience hassle/stress free"

From the moment that I contacted Cardinale way Mazda in Peoria through TrueCar and sales manager Dee Straker, the stress of the usual car buying experience was taken away. They quoted a price from the get go on the color/make and options I wanted and within 1/2 an hour I was headed to Peoria to test drive the vehicle. There are closer dealerships to my house in Mesa AZ but I'm very glad that I made the hour trip to see the 2016 mazda 3 that I purchased. Thanks Dee

Dee Straker and Duane Anderson

BRYCE WALKER
4/13/2016

"Best purchase experience Ive had..."

I took my Mom to Cardinale Way Mazda in Peoria to look at the new CX-3. Dee Straker helped us out, and I must say he was absolutely amazing. His product knowledge was excellent, he took the time to answer all of our many questions thoroughly, and he was not pushy at all. Dee's customer service skills made us feel comfortable throughout the shopping experience and were the reason we decided Cardinale Way Mazda was where we wanted to purchase our next vehicle. I honestly cant stress enough how enjoyable the whole experience was, quite different from experiences I have had at other dealerships. 5/5 stars, I would absolutely recommend to anyone looking for a new car that you call Dee today!

JUSTINE E ECKHOFF
4/12/2016

"Great experience"

Each person that I spoke with during my car buying experience made it a pleasant one. They helped me find and finance the right vehicle for my less-than-stellar credit with no pressure. I'll definitely recommend them to friends and family who are ready for a new ride!

Scott, Carlos, Bob

Samantha Lopez
4/12/2016

"Best dealership!"

I am very pleased to say we are so grateful to have had the pleasure of purchasing a 2016 Mazda6 at Cardinal Way Mazda Peoria! Dee Straker took care of us and we didn't feel pressured like most dealerships tend to make you feel. He has exceptional sales skills, customer service and is very knowledgeable. He was so kind to our 7 yr old as well. My son didn't want to leave, it was adorable. I highly recommend this location! Thank you Dee and team!!

Dee Straker, Duane Anderson, Tyler Fraiser

ThereseP
4/09/2016

"Thank you for first-rate service and selection!"

The team at CardinaleMazda Peoria made the car buying process smooth and transparent. Dee is the most straightforward, knowledgeable, patient salesman I've ever met. He gave me all of the information I needed and even encouraged me to stay within my budget instead of talking me into buying a vehicle I couldn't afford. The whole team I worked with, from the sales manager, Sam, to the finance manager, Forrest, streamlined the process and made it painless. I can't recommend this dealership more highly: it was clear from the moment I walked in the door that they truly care about their customers. In addition to a great team, CardinaleMazda has the widest variety and most affordable selection of Mazdas in the Valley.

Dee Straker, Sam Bitar, Forrest Link

Aquaman
4/01/2016

"Treated like an equal person."

Usually car dealerships are painful to deal with. The staff here was open, honest, and kind. If they couldn't make something happen they would let me know, and if they could they did it. They wasted no time, told the truth, and would explain their process. Truly a great experience. What a great place!

EveC
3/29/2016

"Smooth sailing through the entire process"

I have been a loyal customer at Cardinale Way Mazda Peoria for many years. I continue to travel across town to this dealership because of the superior customer service. My experience today was no exception. My salesman, Dee Straker, ensured that the trend of excellent personalized customer service continued. Thank you Dee for making me completely comfortable in the purchase of my new CX-5. It was an enjoyable and fun time......truly.

Patsy (service reception), Zenus (service) and Duane Anderson (finance), Dee Straker (salesman)

blu62111
3/25/2016

"Excellent car buying experience!!!"

These guys worked with me the whole way until I felt comfortable with my purchase. Dee was very professional and friendly. He made sure all my needs were met. I am very happy with my purchase and would definitely recommend them to anyone in search of a car!!!

Harold
3/17/2016

"Service appointment"

I called them four times yesterday (3/16/2016) for a service appointment. 1. Call was transferred to service, rang four times and dropped the call. 2. Transferred to service, got voice mail, left my name and number. 3. Transferred to service and it rang endlessly. 4. Spoke to the receptionist who said service was very busy but she'd take my name and number and walk it back to service so they'd call me. As of mid day 3/17, no call back. Am now at Chapman Mazda. They took me in right away. I'm done with Cardinaleway!