Cardinale Way Mazda Peoria

Cardinale Way Mazda Peoria Info
About Cardinale Way Mazda Peoria

About Cardinale Way Mazda Peoria

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

"Great experience great sales man"

I went to cardinaleway Mazda to purchase a new Mazda, I worked with imran he was very helpful and really works for his customers not the dealership. Imran put alot of hours in with me to make sure I was comfortable with the payments I was getting and did a phenomenal job describing every feature of the car to me. I would definitely return to Mazda and work with imran for my next purchase and refer everyone I know to cardinaleway Mazda. I had a great experience.

"First time car buyer and it was great!"

I decided it was time to trade in my little car for a bigger one. I walked into the dealership with no knowledge of what I wanted except that it needed to be some sort of crossover. John Walked me through all the used cars, let me ask a million stupid questions and sat with me as I test drove. He was awesome! He was able to answer all my questions and navigate the cars buttons an doohickeys (as I call them) with ease. I ended up buying a 2013 CX 5 used and couldn't be happier. When it was time to talk numbers and about trading in my car they were willing to work with me and give me a deal I could afford. I had my dad on speaker phone and we were asking a million questions, they answered all of them and showed me the utmost respect. I highly reccommend purchasing a car from this dealership.

"Great experience. Robert made us feel like we were "

We came into the dealership knowing that we wanted a Mazda 3 i touring with a 2.0 engine. Robert Jones provided friendly no pressure consulting throughout the process. We test drove the 2.5 first and then the 2.0. We were sold on the 2.5 and made a deal. We didn't feel any pressure throughout the process and felt that Robert gave us his full attention. The only concern was the length of time 2 hours) it took from the sale to getting into the finance office. Overall a very good experience and would recommend the dealership.

"Got Approved!"

After so much time searching for a car, Devin Starr kept all hope and stayed positive. I also thank Robert for helping us in the last bit of the final paper work, great customer service from both of the employees!

robert whallon

"Amazing!"

Walked in not expecting to drive off in a vehicle that same night, but I was mistaken. I got a great deal on a great car, and the whole process took less than 2 hours. Bob Lackner was very helpful and walked me through the entire process. He was very friendly and made my first car buying experience a great one.

"One of a Kind"

My Wife and I came in to the dealership to trade in a vehicle towards another. Devin was amazing, humorous, knowledgeable and very Friendly. He was extremely Helpful and went out of his way to help us with this purchase. We came From Ahwatukee so it was a bit of a drive, But defiantly worth it. Left with the Vehicle we wanted and for the price we wanted as well. If you go to a Dealership make it this one, And if you need a Salesman go to this guy.

"John Foody or: How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Buy A Car"

About two years ago, from a different dealership, I bought a used car that I thought was perfect for me. It was fast, it looked nice, and according to the guy who sold it to me, it was just within my price range. That was before factoring in the repairs that I'm almost certain he knew the car would need almost immediately. Two years after buying that car, I'd already spent around $7,000 in repairs and was still $7,500 in the hole on a car worth about $2,000. Having low credit and very little I could use for a down payment, I figured I was stuck paying for a car that wouldn't last one year for another 4 or 5. Now, I met John Foody outside of the dealership, so when he suggested I come down to see if he could help me out, I figured I might as well. He showed me some cars that might be within my range, and I liked one, so I decided to give it a shot. Unfortunately, it didn't work out, and I drove off the lot that day in my old, broken car, air conditioning blowing hot air, as if the unnamed salesman from 2 years ago was stuck in my dashboard, laughing at my misfortune. But that unnamed salesman didn't know just how persistent John Foody could be. For months, and I seriously mean months, he would check all incoming cars to see if they worked for me, and if we could make something work in my budget. He tried new cars, used cars, cars with rebates, cars without. Once or twice, we'd try out cars that were almost certainly out of my range, just because he knew I'd like them, and he wanted to make sure I was happy even if we hadn't found the car for me just yet. I love cars, and I love driving. I was picky, but he kept at it and made sure I was enjoying the experience. And on the 25th of September, we found it. It was luck, really. I came in because he wanted to see if a Mazda 2 had enough rebates to nullify the negative equity on my old car. It didn't, but he went the extra mile, did a bit of that mysterious dealer math, and found that a used car, 2011 or newer, 13,900 or less could probably work for me. And wouldn't you know it, there was a used Chevy Sonic on the lot, a bit under 13K, 24,000 miles. A nimble little manual car, just like I'd wanted and thought was out of my reach. I drove off the lot that day, not in my old, issue ridden car that some unnamed salesman had left me, but in a lovely new (used) car, within my budget, that I honestly liked to drive. My dad, who consigned with me, treated John and I to Whataburger to celebrate the new car, and thank him. It was the very least we could do. This review is one more step to thanking John Foody for putting in far more effort than I deserved as a customer. Pros of buying a car from John Foody -He's nice, funny, and honestly works to make the experience entertaining. -He'll work hard to make sure you get a car you like within your budget. -He doesn't let setbacks set him back. -Honestly, I can't stress the persistent thing enough. He spent MONTHS working with me. Cons of buying a car from John Foody -If you're there in the afternoon, his desk faces the setting sun. It's very bright. -That's it. That's my only complaint. What more do you want from me?

"Buying my 2008 Nissan rogue"

Very helpful and knowledgable with the purchase and showing me the vehicle. The car was well taken care of and the dealership was very professional. I would recommend buying a vehicle from them.

"Great experience!"

I walked in the door and knew exactly what I did and did not want. I walked out with a brand new car, a lower payment than I'd had before and peace of mind. Thank you!

"Enjoyable overall good serive to Chris Hanson"

This is my first car I have ever purchased at a dealership. I have had my old car for 14 years. Chris Hanson made my whole experience comfortable and actually fun. He is very professional and good at knowing every detail question I had about the car. The company was willing to work with me and my price range. Chris was very understanding about my financial price range and did not try to pressure me at all. I took the car home that night to test drive it before I purchased the car. That made me fall in love with the Mazda 3. I want to say a big thank you to Chris Hanson and the team at Mazda. Every employee was very welcoming and willing to answer any questions. I highly recommend Chris Hanson to anyone. Very nice and professional man.

John Foody