Cardinale Way Mazda Peoria

Camelback VW Subaru Mazda

Earnhardt Mazda

MHESS46
1/24/2016

"Best car buying experience"

Rob and Tyler are consummate salespeople who know their product, hone in on customers' needs and offer a pressure-free buying experience. I highly recommend this dealership. Also, the Mazda is a superb product. My Mazda 6 offers a sporty but luxurious driving experience.

Robert, Tyler and Tim

shwhIII
1/21/2016

"Nice people and fair prices."

Buying a car from them was pleasant and stress-free from start to finish, Ask for Eric VanSant, he'll take great care of you.

Eric, Robert, & Tim

mazda
12/21/2015

"Very happy, they worked with us the whole way"

Excellent dealer, excellent customer service. They worked with us throughout the entire process and made it very easy and painless. They worked to make sure we got exactly what we wanted and went above and beyond. Very, very impressed and we look forward to coming back

Tyler Frasier

Happybuyer
10/27/2015

"A Pleasant and Painless Experience"

I knew I was in a good place shortly after I filled out the online contact request. There was an immediate reply with the name of the person who would be waiting for me. On arrival, it was clear the whole team on duty was there to help me in any way they could...friendly, attentive. I could have floated a battleship with all the offers for coffee and water during the buying experience. I have a great car at at a great price and have been introduced to the service department personally. I couldn't be happier and highly recommend this dealership.

Frank, Robert, and John...all professionals.

Benzjet
9/09/2015

"They didn't stop until I was driving exactly what I wanted!"

I came to Cardinale way Mazda to get into a more sensible car. I was driving a big V8 sedan and had family who were in Mazdas both old and new. I have very specific taste and a pretty tight budget. But that didn't stop the team at Cardinale Way, and specifically Nadeem, from working with me to find the car that fits my needs exactly and at a price that is well within my budget. It was a multi day process (I'm pretty picky) but they stayed with me searching until my needs were met. I would definitely recommend this place to a friend and probably even a stranger. Keep up the good work!

Nadeem El-Amin

pink shirt
8/14/2015

"very good car buying experience"

Sales personnel very friendly, not aggressive and willing to listen to our needs. They offered all possible options and if they didn't have the answers they went to someone who did. Very good experience.

Isui West, Imran Khan

mz t
8/13/2015

"They are the most unprofessional rude group of people. "

The manager Mark Bernard & several other employees promised me $$ for my referrals. Two of my co-workers bought cars 3 months ago, I have Not got a dime. They keep giving me the run around & still want referrals. Don't believe them it's all a scam!

Steve Gaines

Quan9tex
8/04/2015

"Best car salesman in 30 years"

My salesperson was Robert Jones, Internet Sales Advisor, and I purchased a 2015 MAZDA3 iSport. I've bought several new vehicles (over 10 vehicles) from different dealerships representing different manufacturers since 1984. In my experience Robert Jones was and is the best, most professional, and the most pleasant salesperson I have ever dealt with. The world of car sales would be a better place if there were more salespersons like Robert.

Robert Jones

Lee
7/31/2015

"Excellent car buying experience!!!!!!!!"

Yesterday I took my 2016 Mazda CX5 Grand Touring in for service, and in a few words I left the dealership with an upgraded 2016 Mazda CX5 which was BRAND NEW! The salesmen I dealt with were Scott Collins, and his sidekick, Rev. Randy. This is the third Mazda I have bought from Cardinale, and all three experiences were the best that I have ever had in buying a car. Both salesmen, Scott, and Randy, and also the Sales Manager, John (?) wet far and above their normal routines in selling me this automobile with absolutely NO PRESSURE! They were not persuasive, nor did they pressure me into buying this CX 5. I appreciate so much the effort that everyone there put forth, including the finance manager "TMAC" McClung. Everyone from introduction to final approval and driving off the lot went far beyond their requirements to sell me this car, which I obviously love. I think it has all the options known to man! A heartfelt THANK YOU to everyone concerned!

Scott Collins; Rev. Randy, John Barfield

HappyCamper
7/25/2015

"Most Honest Dealership/Salesman I've Ever Bought From"

I found this dealership "by accident" while doing a Google search. I decided to give them a call and ultimately stopped in to look at their inventory. Purchasing a new car was optional for me, as the vehicle I was driving was just fine. Anyway, on the phone I spoke with Scott Collins. He was very friendly and had an optimism about him that intrigued me to "stop by". I never felt obligated, and on my own free will decided to go meet this ever so optimistic salesman. I tried everything in my power to "convince" Mr. Collins that he would not be able to reduce my interest rate, I gave every excuse in the book. He was confident that he could. I thought to myself this was the sales pitch to get them to run my credit and put me in a car I wouldn't like, NONE of which were true. I went into the dealership and looked at the 2015 Mazda 3 which was very stylish and the fuel mileage sells itself. I was not fully convinced that trading in my existing vehicle was my best bet so I left. Scott thanked me for my time and we parted ways. No harm no foul. Never felt obligated or pressured by Scott. I'm a skeptic by nature and so after leaving I called around to get the opinion of relatives as well as the finance manager that I have purchased all of my vehicles from for the past 10 years, all of whom I respect highly. The collective response I got was "If this is real jump all over it". I called Scott the following day to discuss my options further should I decide to proceed. Again, he stood by his word and was confident in his ability to finance the new vehicle at half of my current interest rate. His confidence and optimistic attitude almost had me convinced....I decided to go to the dealership again, this time to test drive the vehicle. Long story short, Scott was true to his word, and was able to do what I thought was impossible. My finance mgr friend @ a local respected competing dealer was left scratching his head as well. My experience was absolutely wonderful and the fact that I NEVER once felt pressured assured me that I had made the best decision. Looking back now I realize that everything does happen for a reason, and the reason that I stumbled on Cardinale Mazda's website was more than "luck" but a divine intervention. Absolutely 110% satisfied.

Scott Collins, Tim McClung