Cardinale Way Mazda Peoria

8424 W Bell Road,
Peoria, Arizona 85382
Cardinale Way Mazda Peoria Info
About Cardinale Way Mazda Peoria

Come visit us 7 days a week at CardinaleWay Mazda in Peoria.

About Cardinale Way Mazda Peoria

Come visit us 7 days a week at CardinaleWay Mazda in Peoria.

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Lee
7/31/2015

"Excellent car buying experience!!!!!!!!"

Yesterday I took my 2016 Mazda CX5 Grand Touring in for service, and in a few words I left the dealership with an upgraded 2016 Mazda CX5 which was BRAND NEW! The salesmen I dealt with were Scott Collins, and his sidekick, Rev. Randy. This is the third Mazda I have bought from Cardinale, and all three experiences were the best that I have ever had in buying a car. Both salesmen, Scott, and Randy, and also the Sales Manager, John (?) wet far and above their normal routines in selling me this automobile with absolutely NO PRESSURE! They were not persuasive, nor did they pressure me into buying this CX 5. I appreciate so much the effort that everyone there put forth, including the finance manager "TMAC" McClung. Everyone from introduction to final approval and driving off the lot went far beyond their requirements to sell me this car, which I obviously love. I think it has all the options known to man! A heartfelt THANK YOU to everyone concerned!

Scott Collins; Rev. Randy

HappyCamper
7/25/2015

"Most Honest Dealership/Salesman I've Ever Bought From"

I found this dealership "by accident" while doing a Google search. I decided to give them a call and ultimately stopped in to look at their inventory. Purchasing a new car was optional for me, as the vehicle I was driving was just fine. Anyway, on the phone I spoke with Scott Collins. He was very friendly and had an optimism about him that intrigued me to "stop by". I never felt obligated, and on my own free will decided to go meet this ever so optimistic salesman. I tried everything in my power to "convince" Mr. Collins that he would not be able to reduce my interest rate, I gave every excuse in the book. He was confident that he could. I thought to myself this was the sales pitch to get them to run my credit and put me in a car I wouldn't like, NONE of which were true. I went into the dealership and looked at the 2015 Mazda 3 which was very stylish and the fuel mileage sells itself. I was not fully convinced that trading in my existing vehicle was my best bet so I left. Scott thanked me for my time and we parted ways. No harm no foul. Never felt obligated or pressured by Scott. I'm a skeptic by nature and so after leaving I called around to get the opinion of relatives as well as the finance manager that I have purchased all of my vehicles from for the past 10 years, all of whom I respect highly. The collective response I got was "If this is real jump all over it". I called Scott the following day to discuss my options further should I decide to proceed. Again, he stood by his word and was confident in his ability to finance the new vehicle at half of my current interest rate. His confidence and optimistic attitude almost had me convinced....I decided to go to the dealership again, this time to test drive the vehicle. Long story short, Scott was true to his word, and was able to do what I thought was impossible. My finance mgr friend @ a local respected competing dealer was left scratching his head as well. My experience was absolutely wonderful and the fact that I NEVER once felt pressured assured me that I had made the best decision. Looking back now I realize that everything does happen for a reason, and the reason that I stumbled on Cardinale Mazda's website was more than "luck" but a divine intervention. Absolutely 110% satisfied.

Scott Collins, Tim McClung

Dusty Wheeler
7/10/2015

"Least stress car buy experience EVER!"

We found the vehicle we were looking for online and sent an email to get more details. 15 minutes later, at 7:30 in the evening we had a personal call and 30 minutes latter we had the answer to our questions (which required physically going to the vehicle!). The next day we had a haggle free purchase that took half the time we would expect. Great dealership, great staff!

Isuie West (sp?)

cadams96
5/03/2015

"Excellent Experience"

Chuck Carlos was my salesman. He took his role very seriously and I knew he was working for me. He was extremely informative and thorough. He went above and beyond to make my deal happen the way I wanted it to happen. Chuck Awesome Job and Thanks. I and my friends will be back.

Robert Whallon- Finance Director

dale
5/02/2015

"Great experience"

Very clean and relaxed atmosphere. Everyone that we dealt with, and even the people casually walking by were very friendly. Our salesman, Chuck Carlos, was very personable. Before the testdrive of our new Mazda3, he sat us in the back seat and then the front and pointed out each feature. He spent a lot of time on the entertainment system with us, even pairing my phone and demonstrating Pandora and incoming/outgoing calls. I did A LOT of internet research before and after our initial visit, and I feel like I got pretty much the best deal I could have even if I hadn't spent hours on the computer. Chuck also introduced me to the service manager and parts manager. I really felt like an important customer there.

vicki pat
4/19/2015

"awesome experience"

We had a great experience buying a used Mazda 6 from Chuck Carlos.He explained all the safety features of the car in great detail. Without the hardcore approach of most car dealers. We highly recommend cardinale way mazda and Chuck Carlos as your point of contact he was awesome. Thank you Chuck.

Dealerrater14
4/19/2015

"Amazing!"

We worked with Chuck and had a fantastic experience. He was very willing to work with us on the price and he was very personable! I'd absolutely work with him again!

Dixon
4/18/2015

"Pleasurable experience"

Worked with Chuck Carlos primarily. Very knowledgeable. Made sure all our questions were answered to our satisfaction. Was a pleasure to work with everyone there.

sexton920
4/17/2015

"First New Car Ever!!!!"

I have never bought a brand new car and as a graduation present I wanted a Mazda 3. I came to Cardinale Way Mazda and had Chuck Carlos as a salesman and I would say he made it very pleasurable and I am so, so excited to drive my new car!!! Everyone at Cardinale Way Mazda was very nice and genuine and they did everything they could to make my dream of owning a brand new car come true!!! Yay!!! :)

Christineann425
4/09/2015

"Great Service"

Wonderful family style dealership. Easy to work with and always friendly. Chuck is a great guy, made the experience enjoyable! Thank you Cardinale Way Mazda

Reviews of John Barfield