Cardinale Way Mazda Peoria

8424 W Bell Road,
Peoria, Arizona 85382
Cardinale Way Mazda Peoria Info
About Cardinale Way Mazda Peoria

Come visit us 7 days a week at CardinaleWay Mazda in Peoria.

About Cardinale Way Mazda Peoria

Come visit us 7 days a week at CardinaleWay Mazda in Peoria.

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Becky
3/18/2015

"3rd Time Buyer!"

We just bought our 3rd vehicle from Cardinale Way yesterday. We wouldn't go anywhere else to purchase a vehicle. We have had nothing but positive experiences with the sales people, managers, and finance manager. Gordon Byrn was our salesman and he was FANTASTIC!!! He spent the time we needed, was patient with us, exceptionally knowledgeable about the vehicles on the lot as well as the workings of the engine in our new Mazda, and more. There was no pressure to buy, we test drove 3 different vehicles, walked the lot a little, and found the exact car that we wanted. The Sales Director, Bob Lackner, acted as our finance manager for our deal. We have worked with him on our previous purchases as well. Every time he is efficient, explains all of the paperwork, the options available to us, and makes this portion of the car buying process painless. We have also worked with Zenus Pridgen in the past and he has always been extra helpful in every way possible. You couldn't ask for a better team of people at Cardinale Way in Peoria! Thanks again to Gordon and Bob!!! When we need our next car we'll be calling you!!!

bailesscott69
3/17/2015

"Wonderful Experience"

Car buying is very frustrating. This was not the case. We drove 3 hrs. to buy a car. Devin Starr was friendly, professional, and listened. We arrived and the car was ready with everything we wanted. This was by far the most pleasant car buying experience we've ever had.

talen
3/05/2015

"hey guys just wanted to say this place rocks!"

chris/james/jay are the best they dont try to push you to buy a car u feel way more comfortable there. they were very helpful when it came to trading in my old vehicle. i also went to about 6 other dealerships they were very persistant constantly on you trying to feed or somthing like they havnt eaten for days and you had all the food... they got me into a new car that day and there sales reps are the best fun to talk to and just all around good people, i definetly recomend coming here for a car. or go get "fed" upon. thanks you guys i will forsure be coming back in the future.

james cone! jay sanders!

KannDe
2/20/2015

"Great customer service! Incredible buying experience!"

The Cardinale Way is a better way to sell cars! Everyone there is top notch! Not only is the dealership respectful and all about customer service, the Mazda product is incredible too. Feels more solid and smooth than a luxury vehicle!

baldwinalexand
2/08/2015

"Very good experience."

I would highly recommend going to Cardinale Way Peoria. Chris was very friendly, and had a very pleasant sales style. I went in knowing exactly what I wanted, and they delivered, without trying to up-sale everything in sight. After several really bad experiences at other dealerships earlier in the week, I have nothing bad to say about Cardinale or Chris.

NJones
2/08/2015

"Great Buying Experience"

As a woman going out to buy a car, I did a lot of research online in advance to prepare for any pressure I had to endure at the dealership. I was, however, very pleasantly surprised to find a salesman who was easy going, responsive, knowledgeable, and really made me feel that he was there to help me get what I wanted. I would be happy to recommend this salesman and Cardinale Way dealership!

Davespkr
1/23/2015

"One of the BEST auto dealers: integrity PLUS!"

I had an unusual-but-not-serious problem with my terrific 1996 Mazda Millennia. Cardinale Way has an outstanding reputation for integrity here, and I’m now a huge fan, thanks to everyone I met during my nine-days of their “finding the problem and solving it,” and making additional efforts on my behalf. My car runs better-than-ever! They not only fixed my problem, but they stayed with it over this extended time, and did me countless favors, including providing a loaner to drive –– to an extent that I now consider them “friends.” I dealt extensively with Chris Hanson, and with Josh Zomok, Austin Blake, Zenus Pridgen, Gordon Bryn, mechanic Jacob and others. It’s obvious that Cardinale Way is careful about whom they hire; the employee loyalty here reveals that –– and demonstrates the way this dealership treats “its family.” Cardinale Way deserves its superb reputation! They’ve won not only my business, but my willingness to tell others about them with unbounded enthusiasm. My next car will definitely come from them!

John Zomok,Austin Blake

JordanLuers
1/09/2015

"Great Buying Experience"

I had a great purchasing experience at this Mazda location. I checked out a handful of different dealerships before purchasing and this Peoria location had the best value to offer. Not only did I enjoy this experience, but it was pleasure to work with their sales associate, Chris Hansen. He was there to help fulfill my needs/wants without harassing me like Peoria Nissan or behaving like normally pushy car salesman. I will definitely be recommending Chris Hansen and this Mazda location in the future.

justinwall45
12/29/2014

"1st Time buyers"

After having two bad experiences with other Mazda dealers in our area we were pleased to finally find Cardinale Way Mazda, a well reviewed and highly recommended dealership. From the moment we contacted them they showed a level of professionalism that we have not seen at any other dealership thus far! Our sales manager Chris Hansen sat down and took the time to find out our wants in a car, the need for a reasonable budget, as well as our life style to try and find the perfect fit. The rest of the management team helped to finalize and put together the deal on our new Mazda3 hatchback igrand touring series. From start to finish, top to bottom had the best first time car buying experience ever! If you are looking to buy a car call Chris Hansen P.s. I love the car

sofiao2003
12/14/2014

"The Best Experience I've Had Buying a Car"

In the last 5 years I have purchase 3 cars from dealerships, this being the fourth. By leaps and bounds, Cardinale Way Mazda was the best, as was our sales rep, Chris Hansen. He couldn't have done anything more to put us in the right car, at the right price, and for the terms we needed. Thank You Chris Hansen, and thank you Cardinale Way Mazda! Karen Gleason

Reviews of Chris Hansen