Cardinale Way Mazda Peoria

About Cardinale Way Mazda Peoria

About Cardinale Way Mazda Peoria

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

"great experience "

Lynn was awesome! Will definitely be sending people over your way Lynn! Made the whole process so much easier and accommodated to our needs and financial capabilities.

"Amazing Customer Service!"

We had an incredible car buying experience. Everyone was honest, respectful, and straightforward. They made us feel welcome from the moment we arrived. Robert was our contact and fully knowledgeable and very friendly. We would highly recommend Cardinale Mazda!!!

"Great Experience @ Cardinale Way"

Have purchased several automobiles from Cardinale Way, I have always had a good experience and will return in the future. Everyone was very helpful and courteous ,

"Excellent Customer Service"

This is the first vehicle I have purchased in over 10 years that wasn't German made. I have purchased my last 6 vehicles from a Penske dealership in Scottsdale specifically due to the fact they don't hound you and typically leave you alone to look at their vehicles. I found a truck online at Cardinale Way Mazda and reached out via email. I got a response from Gary Johnson quickly. He was very helpful, answered all of my questions, let me take the vehicle overnight so I could get it checked out by a mechanic, etc. He and the entire team were fantastic. I'm glad I reached out and got Gary on the other end. If you go to this dealership, ask for him - he will treat you right! Shelly Griggs

"Great car-buying experience!!"

John was very helpful & patient as I was going through my process in choosing a new vehicle. In fact, every person I met was kind & courteous. I especially appreciated Dave's sense of humor. Thank you for making this a less stressful experience.

"CardinaleWay goes the extra mile"

Excellent customer service and auto service go hand in hand at this dealership. Several recent mechanical and electrical issues were handled expertly on my 2002 Isuzu Rodeo Sport and it now runs almost like new again. These people are there with you throughout the process even if it takes a little more time and effort to diagnose and properly repair those unusual or out of the ordinary problems. They are nice enough to make a follow up call or send an email to make sure everything is running smoothly too. CardinaleWay has earned my trust and confidence over the many years of service to me and my vehicle.

"Honest"

No runaround. Did what they said they would. Made a deal and they stuck to it. I have bought many vehicles, this was the fastest I ever got one. Great experience, Thanks

"Best car-purchasing experience EVER"

First of all, I consulted my auto-dealer brother in another state before making my decision and he agreed that CardinaleWay Mazda had the best vehicle for the best price. Although my mind wasn't entirely made up, I was pretty sure I'd found the car I was going to buy. Secondly, Gary cemented that decision. He worked his tail off to get me into that car. No pressure, just friendly service and a determination to have me driving away satisfied. I'd recommend Gary to anyone. Finally, the entire staff was friendly and helpful without being obsequious or over-bearing. When it's time to trade up, I'm going back!

"Fast and easy"

My wife and I purchased our 2012 Mazda 3 at this dealership and after 2 years, even though we loved the car, we wanted to see about trading it for the CX5. We brought the 3 in for maintenance and decided to look at the CX5 and really like the vehicle. We spoke to Devin and Luke and they both did a wonderful job in getting us the right payment. We love the vehicle.

"Purchased a 2014 Mazda3 Touring Sedan"

Got a young (new) salesman and halfway wondered if he could answer all my questions. (We were all new employees once.) Was I impressed!! Chris had done his homework. This guy is friendly, knowledgeable and he even asked his share of questions in the attempt to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. He also took the time to go through all the ins and outs of the new technology before I drove out of the lot. If you're looking for the right dealership, this is the one folks. Just ask for Chris.

Bob Lechniak