Cardinale Way Mazda Peoria

Cardinale Way Mazda Peoria Info
About Cardinale Way Mazda Peoria

About Cardinale Way Mazda Peoria

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

"Luke Secoy is the best dealer "

I recently leased a Mazda 3 from Luke and I'm glad to be his customer. I bought the car online and he made the whole process easier than I had expected. Luke is friendly, persuasive and thoughtful. He not only makes the sale but ensures that all your requirements are met. If he is your dealer, you will have what you need.

"Stress Free Experience"

We are enjoying our new purchase Mazda 3. Our sales guy Chris was professional, not pushy, and attentive as well as reassuring. The manager who supervised the final sale was accomodating. Thank you for a wonderful , stress free car buying experience.

"Great experience"

I bought a new Mazda 3 from imran khan and the customer service was phenomenal imran is very knowledgeable and helpful. Every employee there is very helpful.

"Great people and great service"

I decided to change my Rogue so I decided for Mazda CX 5. Every person i met was very nice and friendly. Chris knew a lot about the suv and was very helpful. And Frank was very nice and worked with me on a good deal that would benefit both of us. I am sure when I decide to buy another car this is the first place I go to. So if you are looking for a new vehicle do to Mazda in Peoria. You will not be disappointed.

"easiest and most pleasant car buying experience "

Went to Cardinale Way just to test drive a CX5. Wasn't expecting to purchase today because I just bought a 2014Focus 8mos prior. however, like I had expected, I fell in LOVE. Luke was my sales expert and showed/explained every detail of this amazing vehicle . He saw how excited I was and made every effort to make me happy. Thanks to Luke, and his team members, they explored every possible option to get me the most for my trade in and get me the best rate so I could drive away in my new CX5. I was introduced to both parts and service department mgrs. who explained how simple being apart of their family would be on my visits for maintenance and upgrades. Thank you all for the easiest and most pleasant car buying experience. Keri Viverito

"Excellent Car Buying Experience!!"

The most excellent car buying experience I've had to date. Imran is enthusiastic, informational friendly and professional. I was in and out of the CardinaleWay dealership in 2 hours I would recommend this salesman and dealership to everyone. There is no pressure to buy and the staff is unbelievably genuinely friendly.

"First time and no credit car buyer"

So my boyfriend and I decided one day that it was time to make our first big purchase together. We started out with other dealerships hoping that they would be able to help us. They started out friendly but then made promises that they could not keep and showed no interest in trying their hardest to keep them. But then one day my boyfriend and I were driving by the Cardinale Way Mazda and decided to stop in just to see what they had to expand our preference on cars. That is where we met John Foody. We can easily say that we have never met a car salesman that was as determined to work with us as he was. We went from losing hope on getting a new car soon to having so much hope that we were certain we would have a new car in the next week. That is exactly what happened. John is a car salesman that would work on his day off just to help you and watch every car that goes onto the lost too see if it will work for you, even if it means watching that cars for weeks on end. I now have a (new to me) 2011 Mazda 2. We can't thank him enough for working with us as hard as he did and helping us get rid of my old car. I have already recommended people to go to him for a new car and I will continue to recommend him. My boyfriend and I have decided to do all of our car buying from John Foody at Cardinal Way Mazda. Thank you so much!!

"Great Experience. Luke Secoy was the best."

We went to Cardinale Way Mazda on Saturday expecting to spend all day, we were pleasantly surprised as we were there a total of 3 and one half hours from start to finish. We were to meet with Luke Secoy as we had spoken to him briefly on the phone first. We found Luke to be friendly,knowledgeable, and quick to help us find the right vehicle for our budget and needs. I would highly recommend Cardinale Way Mazda and Luke Secoy to anyone looking to buy a car,it was by far the best car buying experience we have ever had and we have bought quite a few cars over the years.

"Great experience great sales man"

I went to cardinaleway Mazda to purchase a new Mazda, I worked with imran he was very helpful and really works for his customers not the dealership. Imran put alot of hours in with me to make sure I was comfortable with the payments I was getting and did a phenomenal job describing every feature of the car to me. I would definitely return to Mazda and work with imran for my next purchase and refer everyone I know to cardinaleway Mazda. I had a great experience.

"First time car buyer and it was great!"

I decided it was time to trade in my little car for a bigger one. I walked into the dealership with no knowledge of what I wanted except that it needed to be some sort of crossover. John Walked me through all the used cars, let me ask a million stupid questions and sat with me as I test drove. He was awesome! He was able to answer all my questions and navigate the cars buttons an doohickeys (as I call them) with ease. I ended up buying a 2013 CX 5 used and couldn't be happier. When it was time to talk numbers and about trading in my car they were willing to work with me and give me a deal I could afford. I had my dad on speaker phone and we were asking a million questions, they answered all of them and showed me the utmost respect. I highly reccommend purchasing a car from this dealership.

Reviews of John  Foody