Carfagno Chevrolet

Carfagno Chevrolet
Call
Carfagno Chevrolet Info
About Carfagno Chevrolet

Thanks for visiting Carfagno Chevrolet, your new and used Philadelphia Chevrolet dealer ship. Family-owned and operated for over 25 years with the largest selection and lowest prices, Carfagno Chevrolet is your local Plymouth Meeting Chevrolet car, truck, and SUV dealership. We are your premier new and used car, truck, and SUV Chevy dealership in the Philadelphia, PA area! We serve all Philadelphia counties, and we invite all our Norristown Chevrolet customers to our Plymouth Meeting location. Be sure to browse our site for online specials. Call or send us an email, as our inventory changes daily. Our parts and service department will take care of your auto maintenance concerns, including oil changes, tires and tune-ups. We also provide free shuttle service, Saturday service hours, and wireless internet. Let us show you why we are well worth the short drive for Norristown and Philadelphia Chevrolet customers. Carfagno Chevrolet also has a financing department that seeks approval for all our customers, regardless of credit history. Good credit, bad or slow credit your Chevrolet dealer in Philadelphia has financing options for everyone.

About Carfagno Chevrolet Learn More

"ZMan648"

Salesman did a great job no hassle. Great experience. Good communications Handled like a pro. Got us the car we wanted I will recommend others. Thanks Mike

"Hassle free"

It was the most pleasant experience buying a car from Pete DiStefano and Carfagno. Pete was very professional and informative. The Financing department took all the the stress out of the paper work. I will definitely be back to buy my next car.

"great"

a great experience every time I have purchased a car there. the sales team was freindly and Kevin was a great salesmen.He worked with me.

"Pete DiStefano"

This was our third purchase with Pete and we have had a great experience each time! Very friendly service and Very thorough in explaining our vehicles features! Thanks Pete!

"Very reliable, fair, reasonable and attentive experience "

We have purchased 5 Suburban vehicles over the past 20 years. Our prior dealership went out of business so we went to Carfagno as the closest dealership to our home in Chestnut Hill. We came unannounced. The receptionist introduced us to Pete DiStefano who showed us what they had in stock, answered our questions, arranged for delivery of the vehicle we specified (from another dealer's inventory), called us to come in for a point by point "lesson" of all of the new technology and we drove off happy customers. Hopefully the Carfagno service team will treat us as well as Pete treated us during our buying experience. DDI

"The place to go for good quality and dedicated service"

Michael was so helpful and dedicated to any questions I had.he made sure he went into full detail about everything the car had and packages for warranties and a service package. He made my car buying experience completely easy and made me feel so comfortable. I will be recommending this dealership and Michael to all my friends an family.

"Love Carfagno Chevrolet"

My visit to Carfagno Chevrolet was excellent, as always. The whole service department has always been very kind and great to do business with. I brought my car in for inspection and never dreamed I'd be leaving with a new Cruz. The salesman, Jason, was so kind and informative, never pushy, and answered all my questions. He got all the information I needed and presented to me a deal I could not resist. I can't tell you how much it means to deal with such a great person. I would definitely recommend Carfagno Chevrolet to anyone who wants a new Chevy. Thanks so much.

"Great Experience Buying a car"

We sought to purchase/lease a new Malibu or Impala and returned to Carfagno Chevrolet as we purchased our Chevy Tahoe from there several years ago and had a great sales person, Pete DiStefano. We requested Pete again and he greatly helped us narrow down our selection. He provided great customer service and always had availability for us(including when he was off/holiday) to contact him with questions about the car and financing during the week we were making our decision. We ended up selecting a 2014 Impala and it was a great decision as we love the car! Pete was very knowledgeable about all of the bells and whistles of the car, along with new and exciting apps that coordinate with it. All in total, we had an A-plus experience and would recommend Pete and Carfagno to our friends and family! Thank you!

"Very Positive Experience"

I would like to take this opportunity to express the high level of satisfaction received when purchasing my new Chevrolret Cruze. Our Salesman Michael Kipp demonstrated professionalism and strong sense of customer service. He walked us through the process, answering any questions we had, and making us feel comfortable until the sales was complete. We would definitely return to Carfagno for our next purchase.

"Great Car Buying Experience"

I purchased a 2015 Corvette Z51 Stingray from Kevin Wylie at Carfagno Chevrolet. This purchase was a long time in the making due to the fact that I wanted the 2015 months ago and not all the information about the car was available when I started putting this purchase together. Plus they hadn't even gone into production at that point. Kevin was extremely helpful in guiding me with all the options that were available on the 2015 versus the 2014 model. I bugged him every week for months with this question and that question. He was very patient with me as we put the deal together. Finally we placed the order! Exactly sixty days after the order was placed the car was delivered to Carfagno. The entire Carfagno team is very friendly. Karen Cannon took care of all the paperwork in less than five minutes. Before driving away, Kevin went over all of the features on the car and the on board computer items. This really was the most honest and simple vehicle purchase I've ever been through. I would highly recommend Kevin and the Carfagno team. Great job guys.

Pete DiStefano