Carfagno Chevrolet

Kelly Chevrolet

linda
7/11/2016

"GREAT SERVICE"

LOVE MY NEW CAR PETE I AM STILL IN SHOCK THINKING MY CAR WAS A VW PASSET 2000 I LOVE IT. BUT IT WAS TIME FOR A NEW ONE

PETE IS THE BEST.

Caitlin919
7/05/2016

"Wonderful"

Carfagno exceeded our expectations! They explained in detail all of our options and worked hard to find us the best deal. We would recommend them to anyone.

Matt Cooper and Craig Morein

thunder1
7/02/2016

"Truck Purchase"

My experience in purchasing our truck was excellent. Every aspect of the deal went smoothly. Everyone involved was professional and a pleasure . It seemed everyone cared that I was taken care of. The impressive part was that people who had nothing to do with the purchase went out of their way to make sure I was satisfied.

Karen

Happyjack
7/02/2016

"Thanks to Pete DiStefano!"

Pete DiStefano is our "go to guy" when it comes to buying a car! We had decided that we would like a 2014 Chevy Impala with good price, low mileage, and a light color exterior. Pete checked the GM website and found several cars for us to consider. Then, GM came out with a rebate program on their 2016 Impala. Pete figured for a couple thousand dollars beyond our budget point, we could end up with a brand new, 2016 Impala. We opted to take his sage advice and now we are the proud owners of a beautiful, white (iridescent pearl), fully-loaded 2016 Chevy Impala 2LZ. We are thrilled! The staff at Carfagno went out of their way to get us and our new car on the road and back home all on the same day, for which we were appreciative. Pete was great! We thank him and all of you for the excellent service. Judy & Jack Burke

trsh123
6/21/2016

"wonderful experience with very helpful staff"

I felt as though I was not just a customer. I had many people help me understand the financials and the car workings in great detail.

Dan

tmk5249
5/21/2016

"Honest Personal Experience"

I just purchased my first car out of college and I bought a Chevy Cruze from Pete at Carfagno. Pete didn't try to take advantage of the fact that I was new to the car market, but instead helped to get me a car I wanted at a very reasonable price by working to get me the recent graduate discount while still incorporating some rebate my dad had with GM into the deal. He connected with my dad and I on a personal level by taking the time to talk with us about stuff other than cars, and never rushed us even when he was staying overtime. It was an easy, pretty stress-free purchase and I definitely will recommend it in the future!

truckmanRick2016
5/19/2016

"Purchasing a Silverado Truck from Carfagno"

This is my second Silverado that I have purchased from Carfagno Chevrolet...I moved from south central Pa back in 2008 and in April of that year I decided to purchase a new vehile..Trading in my 2002 for the new 2008..I have since then maintained that vehicle through Carfagno for the past 8 years...Being a Veteran GM was promoting a discount for military people..I then got my paper work for that plus my ID number to purchase a new vehicle...I was then met with Mr Matt Cooper as my salesman..Mr Cooper displayed his trade as a true professional..He helped me in many ways ..Mr Cooped aided me as to what color of vehicle to choose from plus the many other options available ..On the day of delivery he also helped us as to how to operate some of the features on this vehicle,Running back and forthin a raininy day as well...I am going to tell my friends about the expreience with Matt and hope to promote more sales for him..

Mr Matt Cooper

Corey
5/09/2016

"Great customer service"

Carfagno dealership was great to work with. Pete was very helpful, friendly and accommodating. Frank was also very welcoming and willing to work with our needs. It's was an excellent experience!

Tina21
5/06/2016

"Best Sales & Service"

Bought our second car from Carfagno (Pete DiStefano). Could not be more pleased with our service and purchase. Called Pete, told him what we are in the market for and he did the rest. Pete kept in touch through the process with updates while he searched. Matched us with the perfect vehicle for a great price. If you're looking for honest and a straightforward salesperson who cares about his customers, I strongly suggest you give Pete DiStefano a call.

DynoTech Jim
4/18/2016

"Bought a used Avalanche sight-unseen..."

I'm from near Buffalo, NY--the road-salt capitol of the USA. Carfagno had a low-mile (and low salt southern PA) 2013 Avalanche that I wanted to replace my 145,000 mile 2002 Avalanche. Based upon Sales Rep Pete DiStefano's assurance of spotless condition, I bought it sight-unseen. I flew down to pick up the vehicle and it was exactly as Pete described it including the insignificant chip in the windshield he had described to me. He was great to deal with. Normally, trying to purchase a new or used vehicle from a dealership is as pleasant as getting a root-canal at the dentist. But dealing with Pete at Carfagno was pleasant and enjoyable.