Carfagno Chevrolet

Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania 19462
Carfagno Chevrolet Info

didi0204
8/03/2015

"Another great experience with Caren!"

Caren assisted me with getting my 2nd car from Carfagno. She made the transition easy and worked with getting me what i wanted and what I could afford. All of the staff at Carfagno are polite and ready to assist,h

Caren Wolford

Becky Farnan
7/27/2015

"Caren helped me get my dream car!"

I knew it was going to be a bit of a struggle being able to afford my dream car but Caren at Carfagno gave me as much support and hope as I needed to make it happen. She was extremely knowledgeable about the car itself, plus everything else in the car buying process. It was overall a truly great experience and I couldn't be happier.

Caren, Jason

Michael Buzin
7/20/2015

"Great Purchase Through Pete!"

The process started with me asking for quotes on line for a number of cars. Pete DiStefano was the only one to respond in person with a phone call. That call led to a discussion and a very simple conversation about what he could do and what I could pay for. At the end of the call I committed to the purchase. Two days later I had my paperwork in hand and met with Pete to finalize the purchase. Took no more than 15 minutes and I was out the door. Simple, friendly, easy, and fair.

NA

scott
6/24/2015

"Bucket List Moment"

The moment I dreamed of most of my life had finally come true! Pete and his team finished it off by making the dealer experience the most efficient and pleasurable time I have ever spent purchasing an automobile. There was no moving from one office to another, haggling or trying to persuade me to purchase additional items, coverage, etc. I have spent way to many hours of my life in other dealerships being more annoyed than excited about buying a new car. But this car was my Bucket List moment, I was getting a brand new Corvette. A car I have dreamed of owning since I was a teenager! Pete was enthusiastic as if it were his too. Even the whole "sign your name here a thousand times" was an enjoyable moment - every person I interacted with was as excited for me and wanted me to have a great experience. I would highly recommend Carfango. Thanks to everyone!

tahrenhold1
6/22/2015

"Purchasing a new Car with Pete DiStefano"

In purchase of my new car, I worked with Pete DiStefano. Pete was not only helpful, but he was very outgoing and friendly. I told Pete what I was looking for and he delivered. When there was a roadblock in getting the deal done, Pete found a solution. Thanks for all your help, Pete and I will be seeing you again for my next car!

cathy1950
6/10/2015

"Very pleasant experience"

This was my first experience with Carfagno Chevrolet. Kevin was just great. I was in the dealership at least 3 times and on the phone with Kevin several times. He was very patient and very influential in my final decision of a Chevy Equinox.

Kevin Wylie

KrisN
5/26/2015

"Another happy customer"

My Carfagno experience started with the Sevice Department. Joe Burns and his staff went above and beyond to try to keep me satisfied. That was followed by Pete DiStefano and his crew getting me the exact new 2015 Chevy Silverado I wanted for the price I could afford. Kudos to the entire team at Carfagno Chevrolet!!! Thank You!!!

Zanfra Major, Joe Burns, Pete DiStefano

Danis G.
5/15/2015

"awesome experience on may/06/15"

my experience was fantastic, as a first time buyer I was afraid to make a decision. Pete was very professional and patient. days later he called to make sure everything was ok or if I had any questions... I love my car, and will be back to Carfagno Chevrolet. Thanks Pete!!

treen13
5/12/2015

"No hassle sale"

I recently bought a used vehicle from Pete DiStefano at Carfagno Chevrolet. Pete took his time to help us find exactly what we were looking for and stayed within our price needs. He was professional and friendly at all times. He kept me informed frequently of what was available and how the process worked. He spent a lot of time searching for the vehicle we needed and now love. When the vehicle arrived, he made sure the service department checked the van and fully serviced it. Thanks too to Joe Burns in service that helped us get the van in perfect condition before we took it home. The entire experience was hassle free. Thanks to them both for all the helpful and professional service.

Joe Burns, Pete DiStefano

Khi
5/12/2015

"Khiry "

My experience buying a car was very satisfying. Micheal Kipp professional and knowledge of cars was amazing. There was no pressure and he worked extremely hard to get me into the car of my choice . I came with not a dime in my pocket and left in a 2015 Cheverolet Cruize

Michael Kipp