Carfagno Chevrolet

Carfagno Chevrolet

Call
Carfagno Chevrolet Info
About Carfagno Chevrolet

Thanks for visiting Carfagno Chevrolet, your new and used Philadelphia Chevrolet dealer ship. Family-owned and operated for over 25 years with the largest selection and lowest prices, Carfagno Chevrolet is your local Plymouth Meeting Chevrolet car, truck, and SUV dealership. We are your premier new and used car, truck, and SUV Chevy dealership in the Philadelphia, PA area! We serve all Philadelphia counties, and we invite all our Norristown Chevrolet customers to our Plymouth Meeting location. Be sure to browse our site for online specials. Call or send us an email, as our inventory changes daily. Our parts and service department will take care of your auto maintenance concerns, including oil changes, tires and tune-ups. We also provide free shuttle service, Saturday service hours, and wireless internet. Let us show you why we are well worth the short drive for Norristown and Philadelphia Chevrolet customers. Carfagno Chevrolet also has a financing department that seeks approval for all our customers, regardless of credit history. Good credit, bad or slow credit your Chevrolet dealer in Philadelphia has financing options for everyone.

About Carfagno Chevrolet Learn More

Carole Pursell
12/18/2014

"Am I Happy? YES"

After shopping at various dealerships for a van or SUV, Carfagno was my last stop. No other dealership could compare to the professionalism, friendliness, and helpfulness that Kevin Wylie and staff provided, and I walked away with an amazing Traverse. Kevin graciously walked me through and set up all the functions that that the car offered. Thank you, Carfagno, for selling me another Chevy product.

December 18, 2014

Carole, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Kevin does a great job I'm glad you were able to see that first hand. You made a great choice with the Traverse and I'm sure you're enjoying it each time you drive it. I cannot thank you enough for your repeat business, it was a pleasure. Regards, Craig Morein General Manager

Harleynut
12/02/2014

"No reason to go elsewhere."

I have counted on Joe Burns and the excellent Service dept. at Carfagno for many years to service both my wife's and my vehicles and have always been pleased with the level of service they provide on a consistent basis.When the time came to replace my wife's car Pete DiStefano quickly provided us with options and a fair trade in towards a 2013 Equinox.We had a similar experience when we purchased a pre-owned Malibu for my Son 2 years ago. Great dealership from the top down.

December 03, 2014

Thanks for taking time to write this awesome review about our service and sales departments. Both Joe and Pete are tops and we're lucky to have them representing us. I appreciate your business and nice comments. Regards, Craig Morein General Manager

Lauren Whitton
11/29/2014

"Review"

Great salesman, very pleased with my purchase. The overall experience was very pleasent. I'll be sure to recomend this dealership to friends and family.

December 01, 2014

Lauren, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Michael does an amazing job and I'm glad you were able to experience that. I appreciate your business and enjoy your new Equinox. Regards, Craig Morein

chrissy87
11/24/2014

"Caren was awesome!!"

Caren really took care of all my needs,she made sure she worked hard to make sure I received a car. At first I didn't like the suv I was given but as soon as I got into it,I instantly fell in love!! This is my first car and she was more than amazing for me! I referred two more people to her! Hopefully she will get the deals.

December 01, 2014

Thanks for the awesome review, I hope you are loving your SUV! I greatly appreciate your business. Regards, Craig Morein General Manager

Doug McCann
11/22/2014

"painless and hasslefree"

I would recommend this place to anyone looking to get a great vehicle, the staff was great and really looked for my best interest, again I want to thank Pete D, and anyone looking to purchase a vehicle ask for Pete!

November 24, 2014

Thank you so much for reviewing your experience. Pete does an amazing job and I'm thrilled you were able to see that first hand. I can't thank you enough for your business. Regards, Craig Morein General Manager

CJS122912
11/22/2014

"Cruze #2 "

This was our second vehicle purchase with Michael Kipp. We bought a 2013 Cruze last year for my wife and this year I decided to replace my 2007 Cobalt SS with a 2014 Cruze All Star RS. This would be the third vehicle purchase that I have completed and it will certainly not be the last with Mike. Mike is a very down to earth person and has an extensive knowledge of the vehicles he sells. Our purchase probably took a total of 30 minutes and in my experience that is quick. Thank You Mike and we will see you again soon!

ClaytonJAllen
11/20/2014

"College car"

This was a purchase for my son who is in college with limited funds. As usual, they were able to find something that worked for someone in such a situation. I find them very accommodating and willing to do the work for my business. The deal was very good.

jg912288
11/05/2014

"Traverse"

Mike Kipp was the easiest salesperson we have ever dealt with. No haggle whatsoever, and found the vehicle we wanted from the seating to the exact color. We know who we will be dealing with in the future, and will definately recommed to friendsand family.

frobinson226
11/04/2014

"Love my Chevy!"

Michael Kipp was an amazing sales man! I didn't feel pressured or used. This was my first car purchase on my own and it was easy, I felt comfortable, and an overall exciting experience.

Malibu15
11/04/2014

"Easy Does It"

It was so easy and enjoyable to buy a new Malibu with the help of Mike Kipp. He gave us all the information we needed and more, went to bat to find us the exact car we wanted, haggled with the GM card to get us the allowable incentive, got us a great price on our trade in, and showed us how to use all the new features in our beautiful new car.

Reviews of Michael Kipp