Carfagno Chevrolet

1230 East Ridge Pike,
Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania 19462
Carfagno Chevrolet Info
About Carfagno Chevrolet

Thanks for visiting Carfagno Chevrolet, your new and used Philadelphia Chevrolet dealer ship. Family-owned and operated for over 25 years with the largest selection and lowest prices, Carfagno Chevrolet is your local Plymouth Meeting Chevrolet car, truck, and SUV dealership. We are your premier new and used car, truck, and SUV Chevy dealership in the Philadelphia, PA area! We serve all Philadelphia counties, and we invite all our Norristown Chevrolet customers to our Plymouth Meeting location. Be sure to browse our site for online specials. Call or send us an email, as our inventory changes daily. Our parts and service department will take care of your auto maintenance concerns, including oil changes, tires and tune-ups. We also provide free shuttle service, Saturday service hours, and wireless internet. Let us show you why we are well worth the short drive for Norristown and Philadelphia Chevrolet customers. Carfagno Chevrolet also has a financing department that seeks approval for all our customers, regardless of credit history. Good credit, bad or slow credit your Chevrolet dealer in Philadelphia has financing options for everyone.

About Carfagno Chevrolet Learn More

Danis G.
5/15/2015

"awesome experience on may/06/15"

my experience was fantastic, as a first time buyer I was afraid to make a decision. Pete was very professional and patient. days later he called to make sure everything was ok or if I had any questions... I love my car, and will be back to Carfagno Chevrolet. Thanks Pete!!

treen13
5/12/2015

"No hassle sale"

I recently bought a used vehicle from Pete DiStefano at Carfagno Chevrolet. Pete took his time to help us find exactly what we were looking for and stayed within our price needs. He was professional and friendly at all times. He kept me informed frequently of what was available and how the process worked. He spent a lot of time searching for the vehicle we needed and now love. When the vehicle arrived, he made sure the service department checked the van and fully serviced it. Thanks too to Joe Burns in service that helped us get the van in perfect condition before we took it home. The entire experience was hassle free. Thanks to them both for all the helpful and professional service.

Khi
5/12/2015

"Khiry "

My experience buying a car was very satisfying. Micheal Kipp professional and knowledge of cars was amazing. There was no pressure and he worked extremely hard to get me into the car of my choice . I came with not a dime in my pocket and left in a 2015 Cheverolet Cruize

Betsy Leigh
5/06/2015

"Professional, Direct, Enjoyable and Personalized Service!"

My experience buying a car at Carfagno Chevrolet was absolutely fantastic, from beginning to end. Pete DiStefano re-defined what a car salesman means to me! He truly listened to my wants and needs and offered me corresponding viable options. His agenda was my agenda. There was zero pressure. Pete was fun, professional, and patient. He was knowledgeable, direct, confident and extremely attentive to everything I said and to every detail needed throughout the entire process. He worked hard, and I really appreciated this. Best of all, his approach felt sincere and genuine, as did Karen and Jay's in the financing department. Their effort to provide exceptional customer service and to build a positive customer relationship was intentional and noticeable and it made for an overall great experience. I felt happy and very comfortable in making such an important and financially significant purchase at Carfagno Chevrolet. I know I will be back. And, in the meantime, I love my new car!!

Karen Cannon, Jay Kircher

Harry
4/28/2015

"Very satisfying experience"

" Very satisfying experience " My wife and I stopped in to look at a Corvette that we were interested in. Pete DiStefano came right over to help us. He answered all of our questions and let us take the car out for a test drive. We decided that we had found exactly what we were looking for and Pete took care of everything in a very professional manner. He took his time to explain all the bells and whistles so we could be comfortable with the car immediately. Soon we were on our way home with our new Corvette! We could not be more pleased with the car and with the whole experience at Carfagno Chevrolet.

April 28, 2015

Thanks for sharing your experience. Pete does a great job and I'm glad you and your wife were able to find that out first hand. I greatly appreciate your business and enjoy that Corvette. Regards, Craig Morein General Manager

ChuckC
4/22/2015

"Excellent Experience"

Bought a 2015 Silverado. Kevin Wylie found what we wanted, and worked with us every step of the way. He stands out as one of the best, among the car buying experiences I've had in the recent past.

April 25, 2015

Thank you for your awesome review. I will be sure that Kevin gets a copy of it. He does an outstanding job and I'm glad you were able to experience that first hand. Enjoy that new Silverado. Regards, Craig Morein General Manager

bbates
4/09/2015

"Greatest buying experience ever"

When I signed up for a test drive I received a phone call right away to confirm the time. When I showed up for the test drive the car was ready and waiting. During the test drive my salesman Pete DiStefano explained everything about the car including all buttons and gadgets. When I went back to pick up the car Pete had all the paperwork ready for me to sign. He had already called my insurance company to transfer vehicles and the car was washed and ready to go. It took less than an hour to sign all the papers and drive my new car off the lot. Overall it was great experience. I've never had a car buying experience that was that organized and quick.

April 11, 2015

Thank you for reviewing your purchasing experience. Pete does a great job and I am glad you were able to experience that first hand. I appreciate your business. Regards, Craig Morein General Manager

Buzz
4/02/2015

""Comfortable""

Jason was very professional and courteous especially when I started talking about the "good old days." Seriously, he answered all my questions and went out of his way to get some optional items installed at the last minute. Great people!

April 11, 2015

Thank you for your review. Jason always goes over and above for all his clients and I will be sure to pass your review onto him. I appreciate your business. Craig Morein General Manager

Richard
4/01/2015

"Perfect results"

Kevin excelled in providing me with both consulting and sales information. He worked hard to get the exact car I wanted. In short, the experience working with Kevin was "amazing." Karen Cannon also exceled in the work needed to complete the documentation. Thanks to all for high professionalism and "perfect results."

Karen Cannon

April 11, 2015

Richard, I appreciate you taking the time to review your experience. I will pass your kind words onto both Kevin and Karen. Thank you for your business. Regards, Craig Morein General Manager

buddysdom
3/31/2015

"Pete Distefano and Carfagno special finance"

I was without a car for a year, mainly due to credit issues as well as not being able to verify all income. I went to Carfagno because the sign in the used car lot window says they finance everyone. I'll admit I applied at other dealerships with the same slogan and was either turned down or needed an astronomical down payment. I met with Pete Distefano, told him exactly what I was working with and he got it done!!! I absolutely LOVE my 2012 Ford Fusion its amazing!!! This dealership is awesome and the special finance department WILL GET you approved!!! Pete kept his word and was the best to work with! I would recommend Carfagno and Pete to anyone!!!

March 31, 2015

I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Thank you for your kind words about our dealership and Pete. Pete always goes above and beyond for his clients and I'm glad you were able to experience that. I'll pass your review onto him. Enjoy your Fusion and I appreciate your business. Regards, Craig Morein General Manager

Reviews of Pete DiStefano