Carfagno Chevrolet

Burlington Chevrolet

tmk5249
5/21/2016

"Honest Personal Experience"

I just purchased my first car out of college and I bought a Chevy Cruze from Pete at Carfagno. Pete didn't try to take advantage of the fact that I was new to the car market, but instead helped to get me a car I wanted at a very reasonable price by working to get me the recent graduate discount while still incorporating some rebate my dad had with GM into the deal. He connected with my dad and I on a personal level by taking the time to talk with us about stuff other than cars, and never rushed us even when he was staying overtime. It was an easy, pretty stress-free purchase and I definitely will recommend it in the future!

truckmanRick2016
5/19/2016

"Purchasing a Silverado Truck from Carfagno"

This is my second Silverado that I have purchased from Carfagno Chevrolet...I moved from south central Pa back in 2008 and in April of that year I decided to purchase a new vehile..Trading in my 2002 for the new 2008..I have since then maintained that vehicle through Carfagno for the past 8 years...Being a Veteran GM was promoting a discount for military people..I then got my paper work for that plus my ID number to purchase a new vehicle...I was then met with Mr Matt Cooper as my salesman..Mr Cooper displayed his trade as a true professional..He helped me in many ways ..Mr Cooped aided me as to what color of vehicle to choose from plus the many other options available ..On the day of delivery he also helped us as to how to operate some of the features on this vehicle,Running back and forthin a raininy day as well...I am going to tell my friends about the expreience with Matt and hope to promote more sales for him..

Mr Matt Cooper

Corey
5/09/2016

"Great customer service"

Carfagno dealership was great to work with. Pete was very helpful, friendly and accommodating. Frank was also very welcoming and willing to work with our needs. It's was an excellent experience!

Tina21
5/06/2016

"Best Sales & Service"

Bought our second car from Carfagno (Pete DiStefano). Could not be more pleased with our service and purchase. Called Pete, told him what we are in the market for and he did the rest. Pete kept in touch through the process with updates while he searched. Matched us with the perfect vehicle for a great price. If you're looking for honest and a straightforward salesperson who cares about his customers, I strongly suggest you give Pete DiStefano a call.

DynoTech Jim
4/18/2016

"Bought a used Avalanche sight-unseen..."

I'm from near Buffalo, NY--the road-salt capitol of the USA. Carfagno had a low-mile (and low salt southern PA) 2013 Avalanche that I wanted to replace my 145,000 mile 2002 Avalanche. Based upon Sales Rep Pete DiStefano's assurance of spotless condition, I bought it sight-unseen. I flew down to pick up the vehicle and it was exactly as Pete described it including the insignificant chip in the windshield he had described to me. He was great to deal with. Normally, trying to purchase a new or used vehicle from a dealership is as pleasant as getting a root-canal at the dentist. But dealing with Pete at Carfagno was pleasant and enjoyable.

Kathleen Savella
4/15/2016

"Bought 2 Cars in three months from this place!"

Our salesman Mike is a great guy! We purchased a second vehicle within three months and went straight to him. He was real and leveled with us. He worked with our situation and helped us decide on our best options. Everyone here is so friendly and they always try to connect with us on a personal level. We will continue to use this dealership and we highly recommend Mike Kipp.

Michael Kipp

Carlos5826
3/14/2016

"Trade in and purchase of Chevy Impala 2016"

Caren the sales person that helped my partner and I was very helpful, she did everything in her power to make sure we left out of there with the car we wanted, not because of the commission she may have been getting, but because of the genuine care she seem to have for us as customers, I can definitely say I will be purchasing cars from them for a very long time they've earned my trust. I recommend this dealership and specially Caren, she knows what she's doing.

Caren Wolford

ebryers1
3/07/2016

"Easy Experience"

Leased my first car with Carfagno last week. They were patient, informative, and not pushy. It was a fairly easy experience, and it was lovely to work with Marie and Gerald.

Marie, Gerald, Karen

emhalli2
2/23/2016

"New Vehicle Purchase"

This experience in buying my second Camaro to replace my 2010 Camaro was the easiest and low key experience in buying an automobile that was greatly appreciated. I knew what I wanted Caren walked me through the steps explaining the difference in my new vehicle and getting everything set-up.. Caren also gave me a tour of the facility and made introductions. More importantly she stated that Carfagno would welcome my son and daughter for a re-call and scheduled maintenance. This dealership has to be one of the friendliest in our area. With the ease of doing business, I highly recommend the Carfagno Dealership and ask for Caren

Becky, Caren, Mike, Karen

lbieros@verizon.net
2/15/2016

"2013 Chevy Cruse"

Pete was wonderful. He made it very easy for me. All the paper work was done and I love my new car. Now to learn how to use everything. Pete did show me but at the time it was so much to take in. I drove it tonight in the snow and ice. The car did well and got me home safe. Thanks again Pete and if I know anyone looking to get a new car I will give them your name.

Pete