Carfagno Chevrolet

Carfagno Chevrolet

Call
Carfagno Chevrolet Info
About Carfagno Chevrolet

Thanks for visiting Carfagno Chevrolet, your new and used Philadelphia Chevrolet dealer ship. Family-owned and operated for over 25 years with the largest selection and lowest prices, Carfagno Chevrolet is your local Plymouth Meeting Chevrolet car, truck, and SUV dealership. We are your premier new and used car, truck, and SUV Chevy dealership in the Philadelphia, PA area! We serve all Philadelphia counties, and we invite all our Norristown Chevrolet customers to our Plymouth Meeting location. Be sure to browse our site for online specials. Call or send us an email, as our inventory changes daily. Our parts and service department will take care of your auto maintenance concerns, including oil changes, tires and tune-ups. We also provide free shuttle service, Saturday service hours, and wireless internet. Let us show you why we are well worth the short drive for Norristown and Philadelphia Chevrolet customers. Carfagno Chevrolet also has a financing department that seeks approval for all our customers, regardless of credit history. Good credit, bad or slow credit your Chevrolet dealer in Philadelphia has financing options for everyone.

About Carfagno Chevrolet Learn More

"College car"

This was a purchase for my son who is in college with limited funds. As usual, they were able to find something that worked for someone in such a situation. I find them very accommodating and willing to do the work for my business. The deal was very good.

"Traverse"

Mike Kipp was the easiest salesperson we have ever dealt with. No haggle whatsoever, and found the vehicle we wanted from the seating to the exact color. We know who we will be dealing with in the future, and will definately recommed to friendsand family.

"Love my Chevy!"

Michael Kipp was an amazing sales man! I didn't feel pressured or used. This was my first car purchase on my own and it was easy, I felt comfortable, and an overall exciting experience.

"Easy Does It"

It was so easy and enjoyable to buy a new Malibu with the help of Mike Kipp. He gave us all the information we needed and more, went to bat to find us the exact car we wanted, haggled with the GM card to get us the allowable incentive, got us a great price on our trade in, and showed us how to use all the new features in our beautiful new car.

"Professional, honest, knowledgeable. Superior experience."

If you're looking to buy a chevy truck, go to Carfagno and talk to Kevin Wylie. I never met him before I went there, he worked his tail off to get me the truck I wanted, at the best possible price. I've purchased 15-20 cars in my life, this was by-far the best experience.

"ZMan648"

Salesman did a great job no hassle. Great experience. Good communications Handled like a pro. Got us the car we wanted I will recommend others. Thanks Mike

"Hassle free"

It was the most pleasant experience buying a car from Pete DiStefano and Carfagno. Pete was very professional and informative. The Financing department took all the the stress out of the paper work. I will definitely be back to buy my next car.

"great"

a great experience every time I have purchased a car there. the sales team was freindly and Kevin was a great salesmen.He worked with me.

"Pete DiStefano"

This was our third purchase with Pete and we have had a great experience each time! Very friendly service and Very thorough in explaining our vehicles features! Thanks Pete!

"Very reliable, fair, reasonable and attentive experience "

We have purchased 5 Suburban vehicles over the past 20 years. Our prior dealership went out of business so we went to Carfagno as the closest dealership to our home in Chestnut Hill. We came unannounced. The receptionist introduced us to Pete DiStefano who showed us what they had in stock, answered our questions, arranged for delivery of the vehicle we specified (from another dealer's inventory), called us to come in for a point by point "lesson" of all of the new technology and we drove off happy customers. Hopefully the Carfagno service team will treat us as well as Pete treated us during our buying experience. DDI

Reviews of Michael Kipp