Carfagno Chevrolet

Burlington Chevrolet

Dave
2/08/2016

"Vehicle purchase"

This would be my third vehicle purchase from Carfagno Chevrolet. The salesman and servcie staff are excellant. There is nothing that they won't do to help. I fell I have allways been treated more than fair and the vehicles that I purchased over the years were truble free and a pleasure to drive. I'm the kind of person with many questions and mt questions were allways answered ASAP. Great deal, great service.

Pete, Distefano, Joe Burns.

John Miles
2/06/2016

"Leasing a New Car"

I had a great experience with Carfagno Chev.when I leased my new car. They went out of their way to find me the car I wanted. It was hassle free and drove out with it that afernoon.

Marie and Karen. There were others but I do not remember their names.

Dave p
2/04/2016

"Proud Chevy Silverado Owner"

Excellent customer service , was helpful in finding me the right truck. The entire process was smooth from when I walked in to Carfagno to the day I drove off with my new truck. Pete Distefano was committed to me driving away a proud Chevy Silverado owner. Overall an excellent experience. Thank You.

Pete Destefano

8nat5

"Great experience!"

We were looking for a midsize SUV to accommodate our growing family. We went in considering a lease or a certified pre-owned Chevy Equinox with low miles. The team at Carfagno Chevrolet was very helpful and had options in our price range ready for us to look at and talk about as soon as we arrived. They were not pushy and didn't try to sell us on anything out of our price range. They answered all of our questions and really helped us decide on the best route to go. We were excited to leave that same day with a new Chevy Equinox! We would highly recommend Carfagno Chevrolet to anyone.

Pete DiStefano

Bigmofo

"Awesome experience!!"

I was looking for a new chevy colorado. I went to reedman toll first....big mistake...they wasted 2 hours of my time. Found carfagno chevy in my searches...was a little bit of a drive for me but I spoke to them on the phone and they promised me it would be a much better experience then what I just went through...I'm happy to write that this was an awesome experience. They don't give you all the bull that others do. It was not a long drawn out process. We reached a deal very fast. Everyone there worked togther to get me on my way in my new truck.!! I'll definitely be back for my next car or truck!!!

Pete...and the whole dealer team!

franks525
12/28/2015

"Amazing Help"

Unbelievable customer service, sales team is fantasic, I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I would recommend Carfagno Chevrolet to anyone. Grade A+ service.

Pete Distefano

Happygirl
12/22/2015

"Excellent customer service"

Sales people were very happy and helpful in getting the car with all the equipment and details we requested. The sales people were very helpful in connecting all the services available on my new car.

Caron Wolford and Mike

kmb57041
12/15/2015

"Wonderful, Pleasant, Easyj"

My experience with Carfagno Chevrolet was nothing short of amazing. The car salesman I deal with, Pete, and owner were both very pleasant to work with and beyond friendly. They did not bother me with constant phone calls or texts like most dealerships. They knew what they were talking about and were willing to answer any questions I had. They made the process so easy and I was extremely satisfied. Pete followed up with me several times after my purchase to make sure I didn't have any questions and to make sure I was satisfied. I visited Carfagno upon a referral from a friend and I would refer them to anyone!

Pete Distefano

Rosatogregory
12/14/2015

"Returning Customer, very Satisfied "

This is the second vehicle I have purchased from Carfagno, both times using Pete DiStefno as my sales person. Not only does Pete make it an easy, no pressure, deal but handled all the leg work involved in setting up my new insurance and even went as far as making sure I knew my new vehicle from the inside out, making aure that the features were set to my liking! I will definitely return on my next vehicle purchases!

Pete DiStefno

car6
11/28/2015

"Caren made the whole transaction very easy! "

She was professional, got back to me quickly and best yet got me in a beautiful new car I am paying less per month yeah!!! I would recommend Caren Wolford and Carfagno's! Thank you!

Caren Wolford