Carfagno Chevrolet

Carfagno Chevrolet Info

scott
6/24/2015

"Bucket List Moment"

The moment I dreamed of most of my life had finally come true! Pete and his team finished it off by making the dealer experience the most efficient and pleasurable time I have ever spent purchasing an automobile. There was no moving from one office to another, haggling or trying to persuade me to purchase additional items, coverage, etc. I have spent way to many hours of my life in other dealerships being more annoyed than excited about buying a new car. But this car was my Bucket List moment, I was getting a brand new Corvette. A car I have dreamed of owning since I was a teenager! Pete was enthusiastic as if it were his too. Even the whole "sign your name here a thousand times" was an enjoyable moment - every person I interacted with was as excited for me and wanted me to have a great experience. I would highly recommend Carfango. Thanks to everyone!

tahrenhold1
6/22/2015

"Purchasing a new Car with Pete DiStefano"

In purchase of my new car, I worked with Pete DiStefano. Pete was not only helpful, but he was very outgoing and friendly. I told Pete what I was looking for and he delivered. When there was a roadblock in getting the deal done, Pete found a solution. Thanks for all your help, Pete and I will be seeing you again for my next car!

cathy1950
6/10/2015

"Very pleasant experience"

This was my first experience with Carfagno Chevrolet. Kevin was just great. I was in the dealership at least 3 times and on the phone with Kevin several times. He was very patient and very influential in my final decision of a Chevy Equinox.

Kevin Wylie

KrisN
5/26/2015

"Another happy customer"

My Carfagno experience started with the Sevice Department. Joe Burns and his staff went above and beyond to try to keep me satisfied. That was followed by Pete DiStefano and his crew getting me the exact new 2015 Chevy Silverado I wanted for the price I could afford. Kudos to the entire team at Carfagno Chevrolet!!! Thank You!!!

Zanfra Major, Joe Burns, Pete DiStefano

Danis G.
5/15/2015

"awesome experience on may/06/15"

my experience was fantastic, as a first time buyer I was afraid to make a decision. Pete was very professional and patient. days later he called to make sure everything was ok or if I had any questions... I love my car, and will be back to Carfagno Chevrolet. Thanks Pete!!

treen13
5/12/2015

"No hassle sale"

I recently bought a used vehicle from Pete DiStefano at Carfagno Chevrolet. Pete took his time to help us find exactly what we were looking for and stayed within our price needs. He was professional and friendly at all times. He kept me informed frequently of what was available and how the process worked. He spent a lot of time searching for the vehicle we needed and now love. When the vehicle arrived, he made sure the service department checked the van and fully serviced it. Thanks too to Joe Burns in service that helped us get the van in perfect condition before we took it home. The entire experience was hassle free. Thanks to them both for all the helpful and professional service.

Joe Burns, Pete DiStefano

Khi
5/12/2015

"Khiry "

My experience buying a car was very satisfying. Micheal Kipp professional and knowledge of cars was amazing. There was no pressure and he worked extremely hard to get me into the car of my choice . I came with not a dime in my pocket and left in a 2015 Cheverolet Cruize

Michael Kipp

Betsy Leigh
5/06/2015

"Professional, Direct, Enjoyable and Personalized Service!"

My experience buying a car at Carfagno Chevrolet was absolutely fantastic, from beginning to end. Pete DiStefano re-defined what a car salesman means to me! He truly listened to my wants and needs and offered me corresponding viable options. His agenda was my agenda. There was zero pressure. Pete was fun, professional, and patient. He was knowledgeable, direct, confident and extremely attentive to everything I said and to every detail needed throughout the entire process. He worked hard, and I really appreciated this. Best of all, his approach felt sincere and genuine, as did Karen and Jay's in the financing department. Their effort to provide exceptional customer service and to build a positive customer relationship was intentional and noticeable and it made for an overall great experience. I felt happy and very comfortable in making such an important and financially significant purchase at Carfagno Chevrolet. I know I will be back. And, in the meantime, I love my new car!!

Karen Cannon, Jay Kircher, Pete DiStefano

Harry
4/28/2015

"Very satisfying experience"

" Very satisfying experience " My wife and I stopped in to look at a Corvette that we were interested in. Pete DiStefano came right over to help us. He answered all of our questions and let us take the car out for a test drive. We decided that we had found exactly what we were looking for and Pete took care of everything in a very professional manner. He took his time to explain all the bells and whistles so we could be comfortable with the car immediately. Soon we were on our way home with our new Corvette! We could not be more pleased with the car and with the whole experience at Carfagno Chevrolet.

Carfagno Chevrolet responded to this review

April 28, 2015

Thanks for sharing your experience. Pete does a great job and I'm glad you and your wife were able to find that out first hand. I greatly appreciate your business and enjoy that Corvette. Regards, Craig Morein General Manager

ChuckC
4/22/2015

"Excellent Experience"

Bought a 2015 Silverado. Kevin Wylie found what we wanted, and worked with us every step of the way. He stands out as one of the best, among the car buying experiences I've had in the recent past.

Kevin Wylie

Carfagno Chevrolet responded to this review

April 25, 2015

Thank you for your awesome review. I will be sure that Kevin gets a copy of it. He does an outstanding job and I'm glad you were able to experience that first hand. Enjoy that new Silverado. Regards, Craig Morein General Manager