Carl Burger Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM World

8355 Hercules Street,
La Mesa, California 91942
Carl Burger Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM World Info
About Carl Burger Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM World

Please Call Us at 619-463-9321! Thank you for considering us for your automotive needs. We sell the exciting new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM models, as well as a comprehensive array of used cars, trucks, crossovers and SUVs. Our courteous, experienced and professional staff is waiting to assist you. Browse our new and used car inventory online, submit any applicable forms, then come in for a test drive and talk with us about our fantastic car loan and lease options. You can also request more information about any of our new or used vehicles, Mopar auto parts, or auto repair and service, by using our contact form or by calling the number above. We have served customers from San Diego, National City, Escondido, Imperial Valley, and all over the greater La Mesa area.

About Carl Burger Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM World Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

2012 RAM
7/02/2015

"Friendly Service"

Frank Perez is the service writer that helped me with my issue. When I arrived I was greeted with a smile and how can he help not with the impression he was being inconvenienced when your the one dropping off a car and wondering how long. He got right to the questions of concern and took care of the paper work and got me on my way. The best part was the call in the afternoon with the update and not me trying to get a hold of him. I have to say this was one of the best experiences of dropping off a vehicle for service.

Frank Perez

Whitecharger
7/02/2015

"Joe is the man!"

First time car buyer here, joe geitani Was super helpful. I told him what I wanted and the price range I was looking at and he made it happen! Super quick! I would go back in a heartbeat! Thanks Joe! Also he was very patient! And not pushy like other dealers.

JoseCis
7/01/2015

"First Time Buyers"

Me and my girlfriend went in to look at a used Scion TC we found on Cars.com and we were greeted by Fernando G. which took us on our test drive, he was really helpful and friendly. When we finally decided we were going to buy the car but we couldn't figure out how much of a down-payment we could afford to put on the car, Fernando helped as much as he could then called the floor manager David, he was also extremely friendly and helpful. David helped us get the car with no down-payment and we walked out with a great deal, he locked in our price to make sure our monthly payments would not go up for any reason. After sitting down with Fernando V. (also polite and helpful) in the finance dept. we came to find out that our APR rate had gone up (because we are first time buyers), but to our relief he spoke with the sales dept. to further lower the original price on the car so our monthly payments wouldn't go up because of the higher APR rate. I was extremely pleased with the service we received at Carl Burgers. I would definitely recommend this place to a friend, as a matter of fact we plan on buying another car from them soon.

Dan T
6/28/2015

"Oil Leak"

My 2014 Charger was leaking oil so I dropped it off at the service dept. I was given a rental car and was told the repair may take more than one day because of parts avaiabilty. Dave Garcia kept me informed of the repair progress each day and all work was completed under warranty. I am very pleased with the repairs and service.

nesnah
6/27/2015

"Faulty Oil Pressure Sensor"

Malfunction indicator light on in dash. I contacted service advisor Sean Gray who directed me to the dealership so he could analyze the problem. Sean diagnosed the problem within minutes and scheduled the repair. Sean's friendly, personal and professional demeanor as well as his expertise in these matters is a great benefit to this dealership and to the customers he serves. Very happy! Great service from Sean

joewallack2015
6/26/2015

""Best experience buying a vehicle""

Barrett was my initial contact (recommended by my daughter). He was extremely helpful and walked me thru the whole process gladly answering my questions and placing the order for my truck. Jeff ("Gibson") assisted me when the truck arrived, arranging for it to be picked up and answering my questions. The day I picked up the truck he had all the paperwork ready, showed me the truck and again answered all questions so I could get on the road. Bennett made the financial dealings a piece of cake. Again all questions were answered. All in all, it was the easiest experience I've had buying a vehicle. Kudos to all 3 of them. And to anyone who I didn't personally meet that prepared the truck for me to take. A sincere thank you for the experience.

Dan T
6/22/2015

"Car buying experience."

I wanted to replace my car with a newer front engine rear drive sedan and Javier Fierro geeted me upon my arrival and showed me what was availible. I chose a One yesr ols 2014 Charger at a decent price. Mike in finance was also very helpful in getting a payment that I could live with. I like the service and professionalism of your staff. I would recommend Carl Burger dealership ti my friends and family.

LUVMY4AS

"EXCELENT SERVICE!!!"

IT IS A BREATH OF FRESH AIR TO SEE WOMEN IN A MAN NOMITATED WORLD. ALL THE GIRLS WORKED GREAT AS A TEAM. WHEN PRISCILLA MY SERVICE REP WAS BUSY LUPE STEPPED IN AND ANSWERD ALL MY QUESTIONS!

George319174

"Ask for Javier Fierro!"

He will work for you. I was looking for a cargo work van and Javier ran up and down the lot till he found the perfect one for me at the right price. We took it for a test drive and there was no pressure to buy. Easy no pressure and overall a great car buying experience from the whole team. I highly recommend Carl Burger Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram!

marih
6/20/2015

"David Garcia is the BEST!"

We have bought 3 new cars from Carl Burger and take all of them to be serviced through David Garcia. Every time we come in for a tune up or problem he is always so helpful and accommodating and treats us like family. He is very knowledgeable and honest and that takes a lot of stress out of car repairs! David is definitely our number one car guy!!

Reviews of Sonny Kareem