Carl Burger Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM World

8355 Hercules Street,
La Mesa, California 91942
Carl Burger Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM World Info
About Carl Burger Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM World

Please Call Us at 619-463-9321! Thank you for considering us for your automotive needs. We sell the exciting new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM models, as well as a comprehensive array of used cars, trucks, crossovers and SUVs. Our courteous, experienced and professional staff is waiting to assist you. Browse our new and used car inventory online, submit any applicable forms, then come in for a test drive and talk with us about our fantastic car loan and lease options. You can also request more information about any of our new or used vehicles, Mopar auto parts, or auto repair and service, by using our contact form or by calling the number above. We have served customers from San Diego, National City, Escondido, Imperial Valley, and all over the greater La Mesa area.

About Carl Burger Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM World Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Journey 2010
5/26/2016

"Satisfied customer "

From the first email till the time I drove my new car off the lot was a great experience. Justin was waiting for me, went for a test drive,handled paperwork, done deal in about 90 minutes. Very Happy!

platreille
5/25/2016

"Awesome service!"

My salesman Francisco was great. From 1st contact to the to final sales I was never pressured. He helped us decide which model was best and then made the deal happened. Will definitely share my experience.

Francisco.

Zavalabl
5/23/2016

"Outstanding Service and Professionalism!!!"

The team at Carl Burger go above and beyond your expectation. They are 100% professional and extremely knowledgeable. I will remain a loyal customer for all future purchases!

Jestrada1226
5/22/2016

"great dealer"

i dont really like dealing with dealerships, but this will be our 3rd vehicle purchased from Carl Burger. we live between El Centro & Palm Springs, (About 140 miles away!) and will make the drive to deal with them than the two closer Chrysler dealers (Crystal Chrysler & Rogers & Rogers) there is also a couple of small Chrylser Dealers, but they made me feel like they are lying.

Garrett Hindsley

Kels Johns
5/20/2016

"Amazing.. David JJ frank Brian every person #legit"

All of the guys were amazing they helped me get into the car I wanted and that I needed with no hassle no complications best Dodge dealership in San Diego

Brian hackenber . Frank

BAILEY, A
5/20/2016

"Awesome team."

The team at this dealership from top to bottom is above the rest.. Very nice and professional and welcoming.. Brian in sales and the finance department are awesome and completely friendly.. They want the sale but, want to get it in a way that puts the new owner in the best situation..

Andrew McCarthy
5/19/2016

"Excellent all around service"

A truly excellent car buying experience. From sales to financing, everyone at Carl Burger is a professional who can and will get you the best deal.

Shaaacrow
5/17/2016

"Sonny is the best!!"

I would like to take a minute and ask that management and the owners of Carl Burger join me in giving Sonny the "Atta-Boy" he deserves. Our relationship started 8 years ago when my 16 year old got his license and needed a car and has continued since then as we trade in our cars about every 3-4 years. He works very hard (my husband is a hard sale) to make us happy! His professionalism has been the same since day one, impeccable!!! I tell everyone I know about Sonny and Carl Burger! My son, who is now married with a family of his own buys from Sonny and he just told his friend and they bought from him. I recommend Sonny to everyone!! Good job Sonny you are a shining star and deserve an atta-boy!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! Great asset to team Carl Burger!! Sincerely, Alicia Crow

Ejallday
5/17/2016

"The car I've been looking for"

I came to Carl Burger to see the value of my car for a trade and to check out a used challenger. As the day went by it became more obvious that the better move was to lease a brand new car with the help of Victor Hernandez and David Flores. Couldn't have expected a better turn out as they did all they can to find the best deal for me and I might say that I am very satisfied with the turn out. They helped explain everything and I'd definitely refer them to all my friends and family in the future. So ask for victor when you decide to come around to buying a new car. If it wasn't rated by stars id definitely give them a 10/10.

Victor Hernandez

bibicab
5/14/2016

"Great sales team"

Cameron was very responsive and timely in all our communication. Changes to our initial financing proposal made the deal sour for us at the end.

Reviews of Mike Kaziyev