Carl Burger Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM World

8355 Hercules Street, La Mesa, California 91942

Sam Potres, Internet/ Product Specialist , Carl Burger Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM World

Sam Potres

Sid Battah

July 22, 2017

"Best vehicle purchase."

- Brian619

My salesman, Jack Ford, was very knowledgable about the truck I was interested in.. His bosses, Brian H. and David F. went to great lengths to find a truck with all the features I wanted and get it to their dealership. Sonny and Fernando made quick work of all the paperwork. Jack went over all of the functions and I was out of there in less than two hours.

David Flores
Jack Ford
Brian Hackenberg
Sonny Kareem
Fernando Vidana

July 21, 2017

"Ram purchase"

- Dl4000

The sales team was very good however the finance guy was misleading (reason for 4 stars) especially when dealing with the extended warranty. I repeatedly told him I did not want it but was persuaded into purchasing it once he lowered the price. After looking more closely at the sevice plan the next day, I noticed there was a $200 deductible if the vehicle was taken to another dealer for repairs. The finance guy intentionally did not tell me this because he knew I lived 6 hours away and I would not be bringing the vehicle to the purchasing dealer for service. Within 12 hours, I tried to cancel the extended warranty which included gps tracking, windshield repair and paint warranty but he told me I could not cancel it. He was very pushy and intentionally confusing and he left me regretting the purchase.

Vidal Kattoula
Gary Thiem
Mike Kaziyev
2.0

July 20, 2017

"This was the best car buying experience I have had."

- Kathleen Ellis

Duried Boka, our salesmen was wonderful. He was very knowledgeable, informative, and not at all pushy. He helped my son pick out the best car for his first new car purchase. He really wanted him to be happy with his new car. He didn't push us to buy a more expensive car than he could afford. I will definitely return to Carl Burger Jeep and request "Boka" when I am ready to buy a car for myself.

Duried Boka