Carl Burger Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM World

Carl Burger Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM World

Call
Carl Burger Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM World Info
About Carl Burger Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM World

Please Call Us at 619-463-9321! Thank you for considering us for your automotive needs. We sell the exciting new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM models, as well as a comprehensive array of used cars, trucks, crossovers and SUVs. Our courteous, experienced and professional staff is waiting to assist you. Browse our new and used car inventory online, submit any applicable forms, then come in for a test drive and talk with us about our fantastic car loan and lease options. You can also request more information about any of our new or used vehicles, Mopar auto parts, or auto repair and service, by using our contact form or by calling the number above. We have served customers from San Diego, National City, Escondido, Imperial Valley, and all over the greater La Mesa area.

About Carl Burger Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM World Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Claud
1/27/2015

"No pressure/ friendly"

Shopped through the Internet and completed online app. Got an email/ phone call within 1/2hr to schedule drive test. Went in for a 2006 Chrysler but turned out there was problems with that particular car. Sam showed us different options. We came out with a 2010 chrysler 300. Sam was friendly and knowledgable. Service was quick was in and out in 1 1/2 hrs.

PaulMay
1/23/2015

"Excellent buying experience!"

My wife and I had an excellent buying experience with Carl Burger Dodge. It was in large part to the helpfulness of Cameron Mahoozi. He made the experience very pleasant and made us feel like we were doing more than buying a vehicle...we were joining their family. Fernando had all the paperwork prepared so that we were out of there in record time once we went to finance! Again a very pleasant experience! Thank you!

Rwg
1/21/2015

"David Garcia was absolutely the best"

David Garcia was and has been absolutely the best service manager I have ever had the pleasure to deal with in my 35 years of owning Dodge vehicles. I will take my four Dodge vehicles that I own to no one else.

SANDFRK
1/19/2015

"My expierience"

Great sales member. Very knowledgeable about our vehicle. Salesman was very personable as well. Room for kids to keep busy was very helpful. Very nice dealership overall.

Elisha
1/18/2015

"The right place to go. Not Pushy, which I love. "

Well to begin with I wanted to trade my car so I went to auto trader and Brandi emailed me about coming to visit the Lot. So when we had time we decided to go just look around. Well we began with Sonny who was very courteous even tho they were really busy. And assigned Javier to work with us to qualify us as opposed to falling in love with a car we could not get. He was very funny and personable. We check our credit looked for our best options and surprisingly fast we drove away in a 2015 Chrysler 200, They streamlined the process and it was easy. Thank you guys and gal you have made us very happy.

kaincrawford
1/09/2015

"Quality one on one experience "

Had Steve as our sales person, he walked us through every aspect of our cars as to what we were looking for. He made it a fun experience, we had to go back to the dealer though to get a dent removed from the drives side panel and took care of it for us, id definitely go back for our next car and recommend him, it was really hassle free. also Lupe in service helped us get the rental car taken care of, she made the process smooth and easy

Diana. K
1/08/2015

"Excellent experience dealing with Sonny"

I had an excellent experience shopping at Carl Burger Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram World. Sonny is very knowledgeable and has been very helpful along the way. Sonny always listens to my needs and I am able to always find a viable solution, also he was honest, thorough, super friendly, and not only did he take the stress out if buying a vehicle, but actually made it an enjoyable experience for me. Sonny is the only person I will deal with as he treats me like I am one of the family. I will certainly recommend him to my friends!!!!

Steve
1/07/2015

"Geon Flores"

Geon was easily the best car salesman I have ever bought from. Shatters all stereotypes of a "typical" car salesman. Seriously Top Notch. The whole way home my kids weren't talking about the brand new vehicle they were in they were talking about how "awesome" Geon was. Top Notch! If you plan on visiting Carl Burger for a vehicle, don't waste your time. Immediately call and set up an appointment with Geon. Nobody else!

Geon Flores

Nkatz
1/07/2015

"Amazing Dealership."

Everyone we spoke to at this dealership was helpful and willing to work with us and answer our every question. Troy and JJ walked us through the process step by step and even brought down the price of our car without us asking. Amazing service, I will be returning to this dealership and referring everyone I know to these guys!

windwalker3407
1/06/2015

"The Best Time Ever"

I dare to say, that the treatment i received from from Justin Hurta and his boss whose name i can't remember (sorry), from the time i entered the office was fantastic. I just went in to see what vehicles were available and if i could find one for me. Not only was i able to get a van that i liked, but Bennett Owen got me great financing. I have told everyone, who has seen the van, where i got it and they should check out Carl Burger, if the are looking. Thanks again. Jimmie Hawkins

Reviews of Bennett Owen