Carl Burger Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM World

8355 Hercules Street,
La Mesa, California 91942
Carl Burger Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM World Info
About Carl Burger Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM World

Please Call Us at 619-463-9321! Thank you for considering us for your automotive needs. We sell the exciting new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM models, as well as a comprehensive array of used cars, trucks, crossovers and SUVs. Our courteous, experienced and professional staff is waiting to assist you. Browse our new and used car inventory online, submit any applicable forms, then come in for a test drive and talk with us about our fantastic car loan and lease options. You can also request more information about any of our new or used vehicles, Mopar auto parts, or auto repair and service, by using our contact form or by calling the number above. We have served customers from San Diego, National City, Escondido, Imperial Valley, and all over the greater La Mesa area.

About Carl Burger Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM World Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

susan krout
7/25/2016

"Everyone was very attentive without being pushy. "

Brian is great! Very honest and friendly! Actually made the whole experience FUN! I would definatly tell any one looking for a new car, to seek Brian out. He has a good deal of knowledge about alot of makes and models.

Tvance623
7/22/2016

"Not like most dealers"

Very clean, and easy going. No one was being pushy about selling, and staff was very friendly. Had a great selection Rion of used and new trucks to look through. Brian was very kind and was not pushy at all, we were not planning on buying a truck till December, and he knew that. He showed us around and took my husband and I out for drives. He walked us through the finances and let us take our time talking and thinking about it. He was really layer back and it was very refreshing not to have a vehicle shoved at me.

Ram1500
7/21/2016

"Outstanding Salesman!"

Great service from Jack! He was friendly and professional. Jack was attentive to our needs and definitely went above and beyond for us. He stayed after hours, he went over technical details on setting things up with our vehicle after purchase and he was definitely trustworthy. It was a pleasure to work with him and we are very happy with our new truck! He helped us out a lot. Go to Carl Burger and ask for Jack!

Jason's Lucky Charm
7/19/2016

"Absolutely Amazing!"

Victor Hernandez is Absoulutley a True Gentlmen and Stand Up Salesman. David worked Numbers and got me the Deal and SUV that I wanted. Chris walked me through all the Financing and went over every detail in the contract and got me the financing that I wanted and all the warranties to keep my New Dodge Journey in top running condition. I give a Big Thank You to All that helped me and everybody that works at Carl Buger Dodge, Jeep, Ram, and Chrysler. All Class Act. I am a Dodge Family Member For Life. Thank You, Thank You and Thank You. You are my Lucky Charm!

Happy Camper
7/18/2016

"Outstanding People"

A few months ago my vehicle broke down in a shopping center parking lot. A man named John Armstrong stopped and got my vehicle running again. He told me he worked at Carl Burger in La Mesa. I was so impressed with his thoughtfulness and willingness to help, I decided to purchase my new vehicle from his employer. Upon arrival at Carl Burger, Arturo Camarena helped me inspect new vehicles and did a good job of providing information in areas of my concern. He subsequently guided me through test drives of vehicles I was interested in. Upon final selection, he did everything necessary to make me a satisfied customer. Bennett Owen, Finance, was very helpful and a pleasure to deal with. I enjoyed dealing with the these outstanding people.

John Armstrong, Arturo Camarena - PLEASE RATE AS EXCELLENT

David.German
7/18/2016

"My review "

Great service! All the sales reps are always rushing around to help customers in the quickest way possible. They are all friendly and try to help you save as much money as possible.

Liliana Pero
7/14/2016

"Superb customer service -Liliana & Peter"

Jack and Sonny were fantastic. Jack was personable, knowledgeable and a complete pleasure to work with. After we made our purchase he thoroughly explained all of the features and stayed with us until they were all installed. He definitely went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied with our purchase. We were actually a bit hesitant to go through with our purchase after we found out the interest rate we qualified for but the entire team, including Jack, Sonny and Chris worked very hard to ensure we got a great deal. We'll definitely be back for our next purchase and highly recommend these guys! They're great! -Liliana & Peter

Michaelmenocal
7/13/2016

"Best Experiance Period! "

Jack Ford, Great salesman. Made my wife and I feel at home and we walked away with a great new car. This is my go- to dealership from now on! Thanks

Jaguar1331
7/13/2016

"Great sales team "

Sonny and Dillon were awesome and went above and beyond to make me a happy customer and make my shopping experience amazing once again great job

william adriana1829
7/12/2016

"Joe has excellent customer service"

Joe is a very knowledgeable salesman, very friendly. The overall customer service experience was excellent. Joe and David Flores made it possible for our new car. Thank you guys for working hard on our special situation. I will for sure recommend this dealership to family and friends and refer them to Joe.

Reviews of Bennett Owen