Carl Burger Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM World

8355 Hercules Street,
La Mesa, California 91942
Carl Burger Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM World Info
About Carl Burger Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM World

Please Call Us at 619-463-9321! Thank you for considering us for your automotive needs. We sell the exciting new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM models, as well as a comprehensive array of used cars, trucks, crossovers and SUVs. Our courteous, experienced and professional staff is waiting to assist you. Browse our new and used car inventory online, submit any applicable forms, then come in for a test drive and talk with us about our fantastic car loan and lease options. You can also request more information about any of our new or used vehicles, Mopar auto parts, or auto repair and service, by using our contact form or by calling the number above. We have served customers from San Diego, National City, Escondido, Imperial Valley, and all over the greater La Mesa area.

About Carl Burger Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM World Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Sebring 09
5/25/2015

"GreatJob car runs great"

Frank Perez was very nice and enformed about ,what i needed done to car. Good Job. Tim H. This Dealer Ship has been in family for over 25yrs Have bough 5 vechicles .from you guys. Good Work.

Frank Perez

Jeep guy
5/22/2015

"Repair on right rear window of jeep liberty"

Shane Gray helped me out tremendously. There was a storm due in and he repaired my window right on schedule thanks to him I didn't have to experience any water in the car . Service was accomplished very professionally. Thanks Shane.

The Billy David Band
5/22/2015

"Great "

Thanks a bunch : ) was a wonderful experience. very helpful and friendly. Would recommend Carl Burger to everyone

monica123
5/20/2015

"Great Customer Service"

I usually lease my cars but this time I thought I would purchase a car instead. I was not quite familiar with the process, however Sam made everything so simple and easy and found me an awesome deal. I am really lucky to have worked with such a kind and caring salesman. Sam made me feel very comfortable, and I was able to freely tell him exactly what I wanted and he was able to find it for me right away. Quick service, kind and friendly demeanor, and might I add how handsome he is! Really enjoyable experience I am referring Sam to everyone I know looking to purchase their next car.

Rivers17
5/19/2015

"Amazing service"

I have purchased 14 cars in the wet 21 years and Carl Burger is by far the best I have dealt with. They listened to my needs and made everything work. I was in and out in under an hour. The service was so great my husband also bought a new vehicle from Carl Burger that same evening! My sales consultant and his Manager were absolutely amazing. I have referred everyone looking for a new vehicle to Carl Burger!

Nutjob
5/19/2015

"Service with David Garcia"

David has been my advisor now for several years, always honest and dependable, easy to work with. Thanks David

ktmram
5/18/2015

"Ram truck leasing experience "

Sam Potrer was cooperative, helpful and patient during my truck leasing experience. Chris Selfani made closing the deal quick and easy.

Chrysler owner
5/15/2015

"Great Service"

David Garcia did a great job in communicating care and timely service in the repair and ordering of replacement parts for my van. He also called to keep me updated on all progress.

carlB.michelle87
5/12/2015

"great!!!!"

Got my Jeep renegade thanks to troy and his Team thanks!!!! Great customer service, super kid friendly and just a g r eat experience. Thanks again.

Maybel224
5/11/2015

"Best experience ever ! "

! This dealership is amazing but only because of the Javier and Sonny! They are both very friendly compared to the other dealerships I went to in the San Diego area. They actually cared about doing everything they could possible to help me get my dream jeep. They took the time to answer to all my questions. They both gave me the best deal out there that I could find . I can't thank them enough for helping me And so happy to have worked with them . Bennett in the financing department is super nice and understanding as well. Thanks again, Mabel !

Reviews of Sonny Kareem