Carl Burger Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM World

8355 Hercules Street,
La Mesa, California 91942
Carl Burger Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM World Info
About Carl Burger Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM World

Please Call Us at 619-463-9321! Thank you for considering us for your automotive needs. We sell the exciting new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM models, as well as a comprehensive array of used cars, trucks, crossovers and SUVs. Our courteous, experienced and professional staff is waiting to assist you. Browse our new and used car inventory online, submit any applicable forms, then come in for a test drive and talk with us about our fantastic car loan and lease options. You can also request more information about any of our new or used vehicles, Mopar auto parts, or auto repair and service, by using our contact form or by calling the number above. We have served customers from San Diego, National City, Escondido, Imperial Valley, and all over the greater La Mesa area.

About Carl Burger Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM World Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

charger fan
4/24/2015

"excellant service"

Andre Broutin Has been my service adviser sense 2007 has always done a great job and delivered on what he promised will continue to get my car serviced with people I trust thanks and keep up the good work.

Grand-Voyager
4/23/2015

"We have an older vehicle, so maintenance is very important!"

Our vehicle has over 180,000 miles, so we are very happy with the care we received. Andre Broutin is always very courteous and helpful with details for our repairs. Thanks to the great technicians who performed the service on our vehicle, too!!! The only little detail that is odd is that our Plymouth Grand Voyager is not how are van is identified in the maintenance system.

Graeme
4/22/2015

"Couldn't be better.."

Bought my 2012 Jeep Rubicon in Idaho, and use it for around town and thrashing dirt roads and tracks in this area and Baja - fantastic vehicle. Always had service and fixes done with Chris and Andre - they are very co-operative, really look after me and ready to go the extra mile. Just got back from 2,000 miles of Baja dirt and off-road - it looked a mess inside and out, but their detail department have made it look like new. Thoroughly recommended...

JT19
4/20/2015

"Jeep Grand Cherokee buy"

Both Sonny and Ryan did a wonderful job in making a deal with me. The price was very fair and they did an excellent job. Ryan was very helpful in showing me the cars they had on the lot. Could not have asked for anything better!

shaker

"Excellent!"

I have had my vehicles serviced at Carl Burger's service dept for several years now. Sean Gray has been my service adviser the entire time. Professional, courteous, knowledgeable and extremely helpful. I will continue to request Sean for my vehicle service needs. Very happy.

persian451
4/20/2015

"Excellent Service and overall Excellent Experience"

I picked up a new Ram 1500 lease the other day and my transaction and experience could not be any better. Sonny and Javier put me in a truck that fit all of my needs. No hassle, pressure, gimmicks, nothing. What an excellent experience this was. These two worked their tails off to get me the deal I wanted. I highly recommend coming to Carl Burger and talking to Javier and Sonny when you do. Top notch service, knowledge, and just the easiest new car purchase I have ever made. Thank you again for putting me in my new sweet Ram 1500.

roger57
4/18/2015

"Service Department"

Recent service at your dealership was above and beyond expectations. The service advisor, David Garcia was professional and knowledgeable as he had been on my previous visits. My car was "detailed" as well as the routine radiator service. The Detailing service is absolutely fantastic and as close to perfection as you can get. I have been a regular customer for 4 years and will continue. Thanks again, David, for another job well done. Roger Linden

HEMI TRUCK
4/17/2015

"Good overall experience"

Very good experience. My salesperson-Alvaro Esquer-was easy going. We talked about other things not pertaining to buying a vehicle... nice change of pace.

Acecowgirl
4/14/2015

"Friendly service center"

I recently had my car serviced at your dealership and Vanessa was very helpful. She was friendly, courteous and knowledgeable.. It was a pleasure to see that people actually care.

Vanessa bennett

M.D.
4/12/2015

"Consistently Top Notch"

SEAN GRAY and DAVID GARCIA are A-1 Service Advisors. JOE BOURDAGE is a mechanic's mechanic. Five cars bought here to date prove the point.

JOE BOURDAGE