Carl Burger Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM World

Carl Burger Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM World
Call
Carl Burger Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM World Info
About Carl Burger Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM World

Please Call Us at 619-463-9321! Thank you for considering us for your automotive needs. We sell the exciting new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM models, as well as a comprehensive array of used cars, trucks, crossovers and SUVs. Our courteous, experienced and professional staff is waiting to assist you. Browse our new and used car inventory online, submit any applicable forms, then come in for a test drive and talk with us about our fantastic car loan and lease options. You can also request more information about any of our new or used vehicles, Mopar auto parts, or auto repair and service, by using our contact form or by calling the number above. We have served customers from San Diego, National City, Escondido, Imperial Valley, and all over the greater La Mesa area.

About Carl Burger Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM World Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

"Purchaser of two Jeeps at this dealership. "

We are return customers because we are so happy with this dealership. We highly recommend that you visit. The entire experience was very impressive and complete in every way! Excellent team of all associates in every capacity!

"Car Purchase"

Mr. Henderson gave us excellent customer service and he took the time to explained the futures in the car. He was very honest and answer all of my questions. I will definitely recommend him to my family and friends.

"thank you so much"

Sonny went above and beyond to help me when I had a problem with my car I can't thank him enough for his kindness and thoughtfulness to go out of his way.

"Heading south..."

Great experience. Happy with the "deal"... Happy with the vehicle.... Happy with Gibson.... Asked to be picked up at the train station and it was like...no problem. Very happy customer.

"Extremely Satisfied"

Impressed in the professionalism Marc presented. He's got some skills! Troy was extremely personable !Fernando did a remarkable job on the numbers! Definitely recommend!

"Great Place"

Went to trade in my used Honda with damage , the guys worked tediously to get me in the right car with the right price... Ryan Martin, Sonny, and Wes are the guys to go to along with Mike aka the paper pusher, These men do great business and work with you especially military.. I am ver happy with my purchase of a 2012 Dodge Charger and i highly recommend this dealership 5 Stars!

"3 times a CHARM"

This is the 3rd vehicle I have purchased from Carl Burger and I have never been disappointed. The sales staff are very knowledgeable and helpful and even after the purchase they have been superb. I would highly recommend this dealership!

"Great place to buy a car and great team to rely on"

I was not planning on leaving with a car but I am so happy I did . What was supposed to be a simple trip turned into a memorable day and a great experience . My mother who purchased her car not to long ago, pointed out the used car section and told me just to look so I can get an idea . Upon checking things out, we noticed a VW beetle, it was red and a stick so I was a bit hesitant . Mr. Boka , came out to show us all the wonderful things about this car and helped me to fall in love with it . I did not feel like he was being pushy or fake, I trusted every word he said and he was very knowledgable in what he was talking about. He stood with throughout the process of considering, but not in an annoying manner but instead as someone who was there in case we had any questions . He let me take the car for a ride but I was unaware of how to drive stick so we went to the park and gave it a couple tries, he was extremely patient with me and walked me through the process . I was so much more reassured after the test drive that this was the car for me. This was when we knew the car was meant to be mine , Mr. Boka followed us through the whole process and made sure we were comfortable with any choices we made and I couldn't be happier to have had him help us ! Truly a great employee ! I also worked with Barret Pricor who was also amazing ! I told him what I wanted to put down and what I wanted as my monthly payments he didn't try to make it more or less he did so much more than what I asked for and I couldn't be more appreciative ! Also Mike who helped me understand all my paperwork was so helpful and kind . I will definitely recommend this company and these employees to any one looking for a good car and a reliable team of employees !! Thank you again !!!!!

"Great experience"

From the moment we drove on the lot we felt are ease. We were greeted by Javier Fierro. He was very professional yet down to earth. He along with all the staff made us feel at home and made us feel very comfortable. We never felt pressured to buy our jeep. They helped us stay within our budget. Overall we had a great experience.

"Professional "

I came to the dealership after seeing my new car on sale for a decent price. The first person I met as I drove up was Steve Lane. I was hesitant about doing any business that day because my Fiance had to study and do a ton of homework for her classes the next day, in an unnamed college. I was greeted and asked if I was interested in a vehicle, or if I wanted to look at a couple different ones. I was only there for one. He made sure we were comfortable, grabbed the car, and handed me the keys. We both got in, and drove for a couple minutes. I was very pleased that he kept a conversation about other topics than the car. He didn't force the sale, like most other salesmen do. He was willing to let me come back the next day when I had more time to get everything done. My fiance eventually approached me and said she wanted the car and that we had to do our best to get it. I told him, he sat us down, talked with us a few minutes, then walked away to get the deal going. He was always checking in on us, giving us water, asking us if we wanted anything else. He kept a professional manner, and a great attitude the whole time. When he was done with the finance company he offered me an unbeatable deal, though at that time because I did not take a couple paychecks to save, I had to pass on the deal. Steve said wait one minute, and came back with another offer that sold me. As I was waiting for the vehicle next to my old car, the headlight went out. He instantly made an appointment for me to get it replaced the next day. After I placed all my items in my new car, I drove off. The next day he greeted me at the front, and remembered me from the night before. He still had a welcoming smile, and that same attitude as the night before. Big ups to Steve for everything he did to get my fiance and I in a new(er) car!

Sonny Kareem