Carl Burger Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM World

Used Car Manager
Jack Ford, Sales Consultant, Carl Burger Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM World

Jack Ford

April 25, 2017

"Recommend to all in market for new Ram in SD area"

- Johnnybsmalls

Peter did a great job getting my needs in a new truck and made me and my wife feel comfortable or not pressured during the process. We got a great deal!! I couldn't be happier with the truck.

April 24, 2017

"Great buying experience"

- Axel Kuntz

We were looking for a new Durango R/T and found what we needed at Carl Burger Dodge. Sales staff, sales manager and finance manager all gave us first rate service. We got a great price and financing was a breeze.

April 24, 2017

"2017 patriot purchase 4/22/17"

- Themoof1952

Thank you for making it so easy. Arturo Camarena was my salesman and he was awesome very helpful and a very pleasurable person to help my wife and I through the process.our finance person was very helpful getting us the best finance rate and helping me with the trade in process as like most buyers who trade in a vehicle I was a little difficult of course with that part of the deal but Arturo and our finance person were awesome assisting us. I would also like to thank Justin Hurts and Brandi for there help they were awesome and a pleasure to us. Thanks to Kyle Nyswonger for his help also every one at Carl Berger were so friendly and helpful. We will definitely recommend Carl Berger to all our friends .the Jeep vehicles are very well made vehicles with a super comfortable ride,again thanks to all for making our purchase pleasurable. Alan and Sabrina Truelove

New 2016 Ram 4500 HD Chassis, $66460