Carriage Ford

51 Reviews of Carriage Ford

September 13, 2017

"Very good experience."

- Theeb

Zach went above and beyond in helping me find the right car. He was very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Would recommend him highly to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Zach Beedy

Carriage Ford responded

Your positive feedback is greatly appreciated. Welcome to the Carriage Ford family.

September 13, 2017

"Respectful and Professional"

- Dnsphiljr09

Everyone at carriage ford helped me in every way to get me in my new truck couldn't be happier with my new family truck!

Zach Beedy
Derek Sherrell

Carriage Ford responded

Carriage Ford sincerely acknowledges your valuable feedback. We are happy that you are completely satisfied with your truck. Enjoy!

"great to work with!!!"

- Laura Fryrear

A pleasure to work with, treated me like family, I wouldn't go anywhere else ! I refer all my friends and family to Carraige Ford

Carriage Ford responded

Laura, thank you for the outstanding ratings and for taking time to provide feedback. Welcome to the Carriage Ford family.

"Great"

- mama mia 7 kids

Very Good, very Helpful Helped Me Find Just What I Wanted, When I Was Not Sure If I Could Afford What I Wanted. They Got Me In My price range, And It Was More Than I Hoped For Thanks ..... Betty

Carriage Ford responded

Betty, we are grateful for the kind words and happy that we were able to help you.

"Escape X 2"

- Bibbyddunn

The experience had at Carriage has always been above and beyond. All aspects of this purchase was quick and easy. The staff treats you like family.

Duane Money
Dustin Jaggers
Derek Sherrell
Rick Gibson

Carriage Ford responded

We are so thankful for you taking time to provide excellent feedback on our staff and your experience with Carriage Ford. It's greatly appreciated.

September 12, 2017

"Service is what keeps us coming back "

- Anthony r

Since the late 1990s we have bought cars, trucks, suvs and a crossover (Edge) from Carriage Ford. Jeff Stirn.has always treated us as family. The customer service we have received has kept us coming back. Jeff and his sale team are professional, knowledgeable, available to answer quetions, etc. But they never come across as pushy, aggressive or like a "salesperson ". I have and will continue to recommend Carriage Ford . Becki and Tony

Carriage Ford responded

Becki and Tony, you are certainly a valued Carriage Ford customer. We appreciate your business and hope to continue serving you in the future.

September 12, 2017

"Stirn Rocks it with a 5 star"

- Leonard’s

We have purschased several vehicles from Jeff Stirn. He’s the main reason we continue to come back. When all else fails Jeff always steps up.

Carriage Ford responded

We love our Rock Star Stirn and glad that you do too.

"Carriage Ford"

- Dawn Hall

My parents bought my Mustang from Carriage when I was 16. I have been buying Fords from Carriage for many years. Jeff Stirn and all of the Carriage Ford family make coming back time after time an easy choice. Jeff is a great guy and good friend. He will take care of you! The Service people have always been kind as well. Betty is the glue that holds it all together. What a beautiful soul. The Carriage Ford family is amazing!

Duane Money
Randy Baedke
Wes King
Other Employees : Betty

Carriage Ford responded

Thank you for the outstanding rating and recognizing our staff. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you now and in the future.

"Jeff Stirn Rocks!"

- Deneen

Jeff helps in anyway he can to get you into car that you will enjoy and love to drive. There is never any pressure. He just wants you to be happy and have a great experience. I will continue to buy all my cars from Carriage Ford and Jeff is my go to person. Plus the fact he is just the nicest guy ever!

Phil Workman

Carriage Ford responded

Wow! Thanks for the outstanding comments. We appreciate the 5 stars!

September 12, 2017

"Great knowledge and service"

- Mikehett

Tyler was extremely helpful in finding the right vehicle for me. He was very knowledgeable and provided me with all the information I needed to make the right decision. Thanks again Tyler for the great service.

Tyler Davis

Carriage Ford responded

Tyler and the Carriage Ford family thank you for your sincere feedback and five star ratings. Enjoy your new purchase.