Castle Chevrolet

Castle Chevrolet
Call
Castle Chevrolet Info
About Castle Chevrolet

Welcome to Castle Chevrolet! We strive to be the HIGHEST RATED dealer on Dealerrater. At Castle YOU will ALWAYS be treated like a KING! We pride ourselves on having the lowest prices anywhere with the best customer service. Our New School online car buying process is super simple and super customer friendly. Check out our reviews and see for yourself just what the Castle Difference is all about!!

About Castle Chevrolet

Monday 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Tuesday 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Wednesday 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Thursday 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM

"Louis Macias is a stellar salesman, I'll be coming back."

Louis is a solid dude. Super , super easy to deal with. He immediately offered me a trade that was more than fair and made the entire car buying process a walk in the park. Coming into the dealership I was really concerned I'd have to play the typical mind games when it came down to the price, but it was the complete opposite. It almost caught me off guard how polite, friendly and courteous Louis and the rest of the staff really were. This was honestly a first for me, to be able to walk into a dealership and get a fair deal on a car without having to jump through all the hoops. I would highly recommend that anyone come in and talk to Louis Macias if they are interested in getting a new car. He's knowledgeable, friendly and never gave me the impression he was trying to get me to buy something I didn't want or wasn't comfortable with. This was a 10 out of 10 experience and again, Louis is the man.

Louis Macias

September 29, 2014

Hi scnorr2, Thank you for your positive feedback about your buying experience at Castle Chevrolet! We will be sure to pass on your praise to the staff, especially Louis. We are very happy that Louis made your time in our dealership a great one. Thank you again for coming in! Sincerely, Castle Chevrolet

"Service experance"

Castle Chevrolet in Villa Park is the place for service. I can’t brag enough about them. There hours are so convenient and the staff is wonderful. They get the work done the first time. Katie Hannon is the goto Service Consultant. Having service preformed can be a stressful experience with all the unknown elements. Katie make the service experience tolerable if not pleasurable. She is polite, fast and accurate. She explains everything and answers questions without consulting others. I actually wait for her because I know she will move me thru the process smooth and fast. I hate taking my truck in for service but Castle makes the task tolerable. Katie helps lessen the pain. That’s important to me. Jim K. Lombard, Il.

Katie Hannon

September 18, 2014

Hi Jim K, We are very happy to hear Katie made your service experience go smoothly! We will be sure to pass on your kind words to Katie and the service team. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! Sincerely, Castle Chevrolet

"Great experince, extremely friendly!"

I recentley purchased a 2012 Equinox LTZ AWD from Louis at Castle! Best customer service. Period. Very down to earth and willing to do whatever it took to meet my needs. All the staff is great at castle from the sales to service! Highly recommend coming here for your next Chevy purchase! Ask for Louis!!

Louis

September 09, 2014

Hi cforth44, thank you for your kind words about our dealership. We will be sure to let Louis and the staff know about your compliments! Thanks again for choosing us and enjoy your Equinox!

"I came to Castle on a recommendation"

My cousin and my best friend both recommended Castle as a place to try to in my search for a car. I am very pleased I listened. I was greeted by one of the Sales Manager Ryan I believe his name was this was nice because I had just come from another dealership that treated me as if I didn't deserve to be in their presence(I will just give the initials AP Ford). Ryan immediately sent a sales rep out to greet us, Louis Macias was friendly, patience and worked with in my budget when showing me cars. He even told me when I was eyeing a car that was out of my price range. :) Long story short I am very pleased with my purchase and with the staff at Castle Buick in Villa Park. I am even more please with the Louis. Take my recommendation and go to Castle and ask for Louis. Thank you

Louis Macias

September 03, 2014

Hi msjung1, Thank you for the kind comments about our dealership. We will be sure to let Louis and Ryan know your compliments! We are happy that you had a positive buying experience and greatly appreciate your public recommendation of our dealership. Sincerely, Castle Chevrolet

"Floor Mats Missing"

Ensure that all that is advertised come with car. I didn't get the floor mats that I was supposed to received at purchase. Now I have a additional $128.00 out of pocket for stock item. There was several question from sales person about me putting $7k down. I to say several times I have a real job to him. He didn't realize I was fully employed and military retired until he saw license plates. Pre conceive assumptions are not good. I appreciate Mr. Politza courtesy with before and after sales e-mails.

Raul Quesada

"Exelent"

These dealer is one of the best i have worked with, I was suprised from the professionality they treat the costumers, They are the best dealer. Thank you Ryan W. Sitter.

"Very Rude Ignorant General Manager"

I had the mis pleasure of being treated like a "King" by Castles GM Robert Politza today. I waited for over 12 hours for a return call. I inquired why it takes 10 days to get an appointment for my "free" oil change. Bob told me that they are too busy doing Recall work and if I didn't like it and I quote, "There is Jiffy Lube". When I asked if Castle Chevy would reimburse me since they could not fulfill their end of agreement in a timely manner, Bob (who according to his own words) treats everyone like a "King", Hung up on me! Thanks Bob Great customer service.....NOT!

July 14, 2014

R.ida, we're so sorry to hear you weren't given the Castle Difference experience. We train our staff to provide nothing but the best for our customers, so this is disappointing and unexpected to read. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to earn your confidence back in us. We assure you we value your business. Thank you.

"False promises"

I thought we had an agreement about a purchase price with the sales manager Pete while the salesman Jasper was present. They agreed to pay all registration fees and taxes. After waiting for hours to get to the paper work, I realized, that they changed the price back up again. They did not disclose anything when i asked several times what the final sales price is, instead the paper work and financing responsible walked out to get the sales manager again. They kept talking about GM rebates but never sticked to a number. After insisting to talk to the sales manager Pete again, that made the deal and I have trusted at the time of the verbal agreement, he blamed me, that I should be smarter and that this price we agreed upon is not realistic. No accountability to the deal made at the time of sale, they tried to get out of it later when paper were ready to sign. They made me sign a piece of paper when we agreed upon the price, which was just an offer from their side, no official purchase contract and nothing printed. However, the way they treat valued customers make me now worried they will use this paper notice to insist on their deal. I am glad that I had a friend present as witness of the whole process. Never go alone to this dealer. They are unorganized, uninformative, and intolerable to indemnifying customers for poor and dishonest business practices and unexpected costs.

Salesmanager Pete

July 14, 2014

VillaParkOakBrook, we're sorry to hear you felt your experience with us was less than wonderful. Please be assured we value you and your service to us, and would love to chance to earn your confidence in us back. Please give our GM a call at 630-279-5200 if there is anything we can do. Thank you.

"Stay Away"

Please please please...whatever you do, save your time and energy and go somewhere else. Let me explain my horrible experience. 1) When I walked in and met with the sales rep, Alan, right away got the "The car was JUST sold that morning", that he personally made sure it was there. Even took it as far as walking us out to the spot that car was supposedly sitting in. His excuse was "oh I thought you were coming in at 9am, we were there at 1030AM. After expressing my disappointment, he was trying to get a demo car to use till my car was purchased from another dealership and brought to Castle. Giving them the benefit of the doubt, and almost 2 hours into walking in, him walking around- back and forth and POOF mysteriously the car appears. He gives me the car key to make sure its what I wanted, and he says, oh this one must have came in on Wednesday. I call BS. 2) Okay, so I decided to entertain this process and move forward. We sat down to talk about the numbers. The price he put down was the highest I received from over a dozen dealership. I brought out a written quote from another dealership that was significantly cheaper. They gave me such a hassle about matching the price and beating it by JUST 250.00 that I got up and walked. To me- if someone price matches - it didn't matter who got the final sale. To make matters worse, when I got up and ready to walk, their last defense was that the dealership wouldn't honor that price so come back when they don't. 3) They claimed that my interest rate was almost 3% higher from my personal finance that I brought with me AND the finance rate from the dealership. What a COMPLETE joke. 4) Their claim that I should go with them was because they are the only dealership that does free tires, oil changes, etc is false. They are not the only ones- TRUST ME. Please, take your time and do your research. If I can go to another dealership, get a FANTASTIC deal, my real interest rate and treated with respect, so can you!!!!!!

Alan

June 10, 2014

KatSpe, we're sorry to hear your experience with us was less than favorable. We appreciate all feedback, and would love the opportunity to earn your business back. Please give our general manager a call if there is anything we can to do to rectify this situation. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.

"I purchased a new 2014 Chevy Equinox. This is my 3rd car..."

I purchased a new 2014 Chevy Equinox. This is my 3rd car I've purchased from Ryan Sitter and everytime he makes buying a car so easy! He is great to work with! I definitely recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a car! Great job Ryan!!!

Ryan Sitter