Castle Chevrolet

Ivan Vujovic

Floor Manager

"2013 Ford F150 Lariat"

- DSwift

I found a great deal on a 2013 Ford F150 Lariat at Castle Ford so I called and put down a deposit, booked a flight from Birmingham, AL to Chicago, IL.  My flight was delayed 5 hours due to weather in Chicago.  I booked my flight to make a one day trip so when I arrived and caught a bus to Michigan City, IN it was too late to close the deal.  Sharon was so kind and felt bad for all my delays and insisted picking me up at bus stop at 8:30PM, found a motel for me to stay at.  She picked me up the next morning early, showed up with my new truck so I could test drive and return back to dealership.  All paperwork was done and within 45 minutes I was on my 11 hour drive back home to Alabama,  John, Mark and Allen were all very kind and no pressure sales. I would travel to this dealership again to find a great deal on a vehicle.

Sharon, John and Allen

July 20, 2017

"Professional, accommodating, and simple."

- Bill Buescher

Purchased a Colorado LT through the internet. Simple process, fair pricing, great communication from dealer. Very professional and accommodating sales people. Highly recommend Castle Chevrolet!

Patrick Wells
Other Employees : Mike Rodriguez, Dan ? (Finance guy)

"Excellent sales service"

- messlein, dolores 38

I bought my new Chevrolet Impala with the help of Jeff Tuchman. He is very knowledgeable about the cars. This is my third Impala , the first and third with the help of Jeff Tuchman.

Jeff Tuckman