Castle Chevrolet

400 E. Roosevelt Rd.,
Villa Park, Illinois 60181
Castle Chevrolet Info
About Castle Chevrolet

Welcome to Castle Chevrolet! We strive to be the HIGHEST RATED dealer on Dealerrater. At Castle YOU will ALWAYS be treated like a KING! We pride ourselves on having the lowest prices anywhere with the best customer service. Our New School online car buying process is super simple and super customer friendly. Check out our reviews and see for yourself just what the Castle Difference is all about!!

About Castle Chevrolet

Wednesday 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Thursday 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM

poshita
1/19/2016

"terrible service and help"

tried to schedule car for it's routine oil change cause it's below 20% of life and they will not take it till 10% or below. I've also scheduled to check for an uncomfortable odor when heater is on and a rattily noise when running but need a loaner to get to work and was told that they can't get me one until over a week. told them I can't to work without a car and the strong odor makes the car unhealthy to drive. kids and wife have already vomited because of the odor. I hope none of them get sick, but recording this review to take to a lawyer in case something bad happens and if I have to take days off of work because of it being undrivable.

don't know the name of the lady or girl

January 27, 2016

Hi Antonio, just to mirror what we said on your Google review, we are deeply concerned by your comments & intend to investigate the situation to the fullest. One of our managers will be contacting you soon to discuss the situation with you & to rectify the items you mentioned in your review. We appreciate your business & thank you for your patience."

tmcrash
1/11/2016

"FAULTY CAR STARTER"

I purchased a 2015 Chevy Traxx and have brought it in 3 times now - the automatic starter which the car came with does not work. The 3rd time I brought it in the mechanic showed me a GM letter that said customers are complaining about the automatic starters not working or working intermittently and the letter gave suggestions to those who may be improperly installing other devices - which I am not one of those - they did not fix it the automatic starter doesn't work - and they offered no recourse - Really I paid for this feature in the car and would not own a car without an automatic starter - YOU know it is faulty and I am suppose to accept that type of service - You state we treat you like a KING - NOT! I want my automatic starter to work - Please get someone in there who knows how to reconcile this problem. Suzanne McKenna Chicago, IL

Mechanics

January 13, 2016

Hi Suzanne, we are concerned by your comments and are investigating what happened when you visited our service department. We want to make sure you receive everything you were promised. Could you call our manager, Patrick Wells at (630) 279-5200 so he can learn more about what occurred & speak to you about rectifying the situation? Thank you for your patience as we work to make everything right for you.

wastedmytime
10/10/2015

"Most unorganized, shady, incompetent dealership ever!"

Negotiated a deal, truck went into service department, was notified truck was available for pick up... I drove 6.5 hours to purchase the truck. They sold truck just before I got there for more than I offered. ** WARNING ** This is a SHADY dealership... (( BUYER BEWARE ))

Place is so unorganized, I worked with ALL OF THEM

October 12, 2015

Hi, we take all customer feedback very seriously and are investigating the issue you described. We never intend to misinform or mislead you in any way. A manager will be contacting you soon to discuss what occurred during your recent visit to our store.

Frank
9/10/2015

"Positive Car-Buying Experience"

I was in the market for a new vehicle, and was looking at the Chevy Malibu (I had heard from several Malibu owners that it was a very good car). I made contact with Castle Chevrolet on-line, and was helped by Ed Speck. Ed provided me a list of available vehicles, and recommended I come in to test drive a Malibu. Once at Castle, I was helped by Sean O'Connell, who was professional, friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. He was able to provide me with useful information on the Malibu that made me feel comfortable with proceeding with a lease. While time-consuming, the leasing process was smooth and uneventful, and I was able to drive off the lot with my new car. I was very pleased with the experience, and would recommend Castle friends and family.

Sean O'Connell

October 12, 2015

Hi Frank, thank you for the warm words of kindness about our dealership staff, particularly Sean & Ed. We are happy to hear that they were friendly, helpful, & knowledgeable. Thank you again for choosing Castle & we hope you enjoy your new Chevy Malibu!

AlyssaS
9/04/2015

"TAKE YOUR BUSINESS ELSEWHERE!"

I received the absolute worst customer service from this business! After settling on a deposit (since we are out of state), giving my credit card information over the phone and receiving a SIGNED bill of sale for the SUV contingent on inspection, from David Elsin, your UNETHICAL, sales manager, we received an email 3 hours later stating that the vehicle had been sold to another customer. In said email David Elsin stated, "I had a local customer in my showroom on a slow Thursday night and decided to make the best decision for my store." I don't think you realize the power of social media and a writer with a fire beneath her! Today, I called your General manager, Pat Wells. Not only was he snarky and condescending in tone, he saw nothing wrong with the illegal business practice and we are now concerned that your company has our credit card information. Or was there something wrong with that vehicle and you didn't want it to go through a thorough inspection off-site?? We are also concerned for your future customers. It is clear that your company is more concerned about earning a "quick" dollar more than a loyal customer. The BBB, Illinois dealer licensing, yelp, google, Cars, Kelley Blue Book, business insider and any other avenue will be receiving a scathing review of your shoddy, illegal and unethical business practices! These complaints will cost you a whole lot more in business had you stood by your word and the BILL OF SALE or at least apologized for such HORRIBLE customer service. Your dealership and management is shady, corrupt and unethical and it is apparent in how you handled this sale.

David Elsin, Pat Wells

jaisha9
7/13/2015

"Best and quickest car buying experience I've ever had!"

My salesman was Manny Reyes. The process was quick and easy, I was in and out in less than 3 hours, from test drive to paperwork signed. I felt comfortable with my transaction, I didn't feel high pressure or like I was being told different stories. I've been driving my '04 Grand Am GT for a month now and I'm happy with my purchase. Plus free car washes and oil changes!

Manny Reyes

July 14, 2015

Hi jaisha9, Thank you for the kind words about Manny & our dealership staff! We are very happy to hear that you felt comfortable with your transaction & are happy with your '04 Grand Am GT. Thank you again for choosing Castle & we look forward to seeing you for your free car washes & oil changes!

July 14, 2015

Ccourt50
6/06/2015

"The best place to purchase a car"

If your in the market to buy a car go see Manny Reyes at Castle Chevrolet. He is very knowledgeable, courteous, and most importantly displayed integrity. Castle Chevrolet also has great prices and I was able to get the best price for my car purchase. Prior to going to Castle Chevrolet I had already visited 3 other dealerships around town so save some gas & go there first:)

June 09, 2015

Hi Ccourt50, Thank you for the kind compliments about Manny & our dealership. We are so happy to hear that Manny & our staff took good care of you and were able to get you the best price on your car purchase. Thank you again for choosing Castle & welcome to the Castle family!

flower0976
2/24/2015

"2015 equinox purchse"

I have taken my previous car to the service dept several times and was always happy with the customer service. The employees always went above and beyond to help. I decided to purchase a new car from this dealer. While I wouldn't recommend the sales person jasper we dealt with I was happy with my purchase. I did have a problem where a month after my purchase my old car loan had not been paid off yet and couldn't get the sales guy to call me back. I emailed robert politza and within 2 hrs he responded to me that my payoff check was overnightovernights and he had a sales mgmt call me and apologize. We were impressed that they acted on our problem so quickly. I would recommend this dealership and most definitely the service dept.

jasper

February 27, 2015

Hi flower0976, We are very happy to hear that we have earned your personal recommendation and thank you for taking the time to let us know how your visits to our store have gone. Thank you for the kind words about our service department staff! We will be sure to pass your praise onto them. Thanks again for stopping in! Sincerely, Castle Chevrolet

Terrence
2/15/2015

"Great service"

The people in service are so kind and the service is fast and very clean. I recommend this service to all. And they washed my car

Kyle

February 17, 2015

Hi Terrence, Thank you so much for the compliments about our service staff! We are very happy that we have earned your recommendation and thank you for taking the time to let us know how great your visit was. Thanks again for stopping in! Sincerely, Castle Chevrolet

Disgustef
1/19/2015

"Waste of time!"

Definitely false advertisement. I wouldn't waste my time with this dealership. At least attempt to help a customer. I did not feel they wanted to help me. Wanted to trade in my vehicle. Had plenty of money for a down payment. I had better service at a bargain store.

Eric

January 19, 2015

I am really sorry to hear about your negative experience and would love a chance to rectify the situation. Is there anyway you can send me an email explaining what happened? I would love to try and make this right for you Gus Medina Internet Director gusmedina22@gmail.com

Reviews of Robert Politza