Castle Chevrolet

4.3

400 E. Roosevelt Rd., Villa Park, Illinois 60181 Open Now 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Hours

Ryan Freeman, Sales , Castle Chevrolet

Aftermarket Manager

December 05, 2016

"Buying a car"

- ConsueloC

Ryan made my experience of buying a car easy, friendly and convenient. He was very personable and made me feel at ease. This was awesome because we all know buying a car can be stressful. I did feel one bit of stress and an happy with my purchase! Thank you Ryan and Castle Chevy for my awesome and BEST experience with buying my Chevy Traverse!

December 05, 2016

"Excellent Experience, Caring Salesman"

- Shirley G

My Son referred me to Castle Chevrolet, and I'm very glad he did. Ryan Freeman was my salesman and was very helpful and patient. He was able to get me into a new car and worked with me and my particular situation to the best of his ability, and I thank him for that. I recommend anyone who is looking to buy a car new or used, come see Ryan. He puts all other salesman to shame.

December 01, 2016

"Joe Magaha was great"

- danielglvn84

I purchased a 2016 Chevy Trax from Joe and he was so helpful and helped me out with my Trade in. I was very satisfied with his knowledge and the financing of the vehicle.

New 2016 Chevrolet Cruze, $24535