Castle Chevrolet

John Duncan

June 21, 2017

"Chevrolet camaro"

- Ali62

I came in to buy a new Chevrolet Camaro and had a good experience with this dealership. This was my first time buying a new car and I couldn't have gone to a better dealership. I love my new camaro and this dealership offers a couple of extra perks like free oil changes and tire replacement that will definitely pay off in the long run.

Jasper Marino
Sean O'Connell

June 19, 2017

"Fantastic"

- Bob King

I had been involved in an accident and had no intention of buying a new car until the upgrade manager Dana Dangles called me and mentioned to me about thinking about upgrading to a new car. I told her that it was not in my budget right now but, she claimed that she could get me into a new one for almost the same payments as I already had only with longer payments. I have heard this before with car salesman and it is never true. However, with Dana she came through with everything that she had promised me and then some. She was by far the best sales person I have ever dealt with in any business. Right from the start, she made me feel like I was her only customer and that I felt very good that I was getting a good deal. She was honest through the whole sale and did not waver on any of her promises. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone I come across and it was all because of her. Castle Chevrolet is so lucky to have someone like her who treats the customer's how they want to be treated. I sure hope the next time I want an upgrade she is the one I can deal with because I feel she is not only a Castle employee but I felt like she was a friend who I can rely on if I have any problems with my new car.

Ryan Freeman
Dana M. Dangles

June 16, 2017

"Excellent Service Castle has a Great Team"

- baybay1

Zachary was sales person he did a wonderful job. Thank you for your help Also want to say thanks to Clemente he was my sales person when I first leased my car was very happy to see he was promoted You have a great team there Everyone was very helpful willing to go that extra mile

Zach Goloven