Castle Chevrolet

400 E. Roosevelt Rd.,
Villa Park, Illinois 60181
Castle Chevrolet Info
About Castle Chevrolet

Welcome to Castle Chevrolet! We strive to be the HIGHEST RATED dealer on Dealerrater. At Castle YOU will ALWAYS be treated like a KING! We pride ourselves on having the lowest prices anywhere with the best customer service. Our New School online car buying process is super simple and super customer friendly. Check out our reviews and see for yourself just what the Castle Difference is all about!!

About Castle Chevrolet

Monday 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Tuesday 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Wednesday 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Thursday 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM

MARIA I GARCIA
8/21/2016

"Great buy "

I had a great buying experience at Castle Chevrolet in Villa Park. Alex Beres my salesman made it a smooth and easy process. I've purchased several new cars and it was always a full day and I was surprised that this time I was done in 2 hourd. I came in to test drive a Cruze but realized it wasn't going to be a good fit for my family so I mentioned I was then considering a used 2016 Chevy Impala. He had one I could test drive and I loved the car. It was fully loaded with a little over 15,000 miles and it was priced fairly for all the options it came with. The car had quite a few scratches that I hadn't noticed that evening. I mentioned it when Alex called to follow-up the next day and he said that he would have it detailed. I also had a problem with one of the key remotes. I came in 2 days later car was detailed and remote replaced. Not all the scratches came out but the car still looks great and I'm extremely happy with my purchase. Alex was really easy to deal with, no pressure and he explained how all the features in the car worked. I would recommend the dealership and Alex for your next purchase. Also, when I took in the car to service center everyone was great to deal with, David the manager got me in right away and arranged a loaner. Kyle was my service advisor and was also great to deal with. Everyone was very friendly.

Alex Beres

Edda Zafiro
8/21/2016

"Awesome experience "

John Duncan and Dana where both awesome to work with,they really pulled through with my unexpected purchased this is my second vehicle through Castle and I will definitely come back

Dana

Joanne Coyle

"Very Positive Experience!"

I have to say that my experience at Castle Chevrolet , John Porter, was excellent! I went in and let them all know that I had a bad experience with another dealer 20+ years ago and didn't want to go throught that again now. John and I might say everyone else I came in contact with there at Castle , were all just great. Professional, they were. I wanted another Honda CRV , which they had as a trade in on the lot. I test drove it and we worked out a great deal without a lot of hassle! John had it washed and someone helped me move the stuff out of my old Honda.. It went smoothly. I have to say that as a consumer, high pressure never worked for me and so it was really important to me that I not have to go through that type of sales presentation. And I didn't , happy to say! John was just great!! I would trust him to sell to anyone I know or a stranger. Thank you so much John!! God Bless You!!

Ashley, Eric , John Porter, and when I brought my title in today I spoke with a manager who was very nice...but I apologize that I can't remember his name..

Preventive maintenance truck
8/17/2016

"Got what we need and not sold what was available"

A ease to work with. Salesman was low pressure and took weeks to find exactly what we needed. Immediately gave me the best price on the truck I could find anywhere.

Jeff Tuckman

Kevcarr
8/17/2016

"Excellent experience!! Far exceeded what I expected!!"

I brought my car in to have the transmission checked out. Service Consultant Joy Urick, took care of everything for me and made the entire process completely painless!! The car is repaired and safe ready for my daughter to take to school!! Can,t enough about the service provided!!

Joy Urick

#HappyHusband
8/16/2016

"We bought a used Jeep, not a Chevy but a very nice place!"

I found the Jeep we bought on Car Guru and drove from Michigan to make the sale....We have been looking for awhile and Castle had one we've been searching for! Nothing against Chevy, I have a 2500 Duramax HD(and wanted a Tahoe, but WIFE insisted on a Jeep, which are fine too. Happy wife, happy life).

Erik Schneuker(sp?)

Waste of my time!
8/11/2016

"Waste of my time!"

Words cannot express how disappointed I am with the operation of this dealership. I went to the Elk Grove location looking for a specific car I saw advertised. No one at the dealership could find it. So I called the Villa Park location to verify it was there. Their response, "Yes, we have it and we will pull up front for you. What time will you be here?" Imagine my disappointed when I arrived, after an hour drive, and they told me the car was at the Elk Grove location. I guess that's "the Castle Difference."

August 12, 2016

We are looking into the situation you described. We list vehicles for both of our Chevrolet stores on both websites in order to give you the largest selection possible and mark on the vehicle description page which location it is located at. We have forwarded your comments to our management team & are working to make the location of each vehicle more explicit so that this issue does not occur again.

sepe64
7/21/2016

"These guys want you to live the dream."

These guys really want you to live the dream! I had bad luck with another Chevy dealership in Frankfort, IL. I knew Castle Chevy had two or three of the Chevy SS in stock. I went in expecting the staff to ignore me or treat me like a kid like they did at the other dealership. I was wrong! I met sales person Armin Coko who treated me like a brother. I have a good sense of people, and he treated me with respect. I went in with the deck stacked against me, knowing that the Chevy SS was only a dream. (I'm a car enthusiast, and I've been following this car on the Australian car circuit for years) I tried to work out a deal the first night even with sales manager David Eisin, but the numbers were too far. I left the dealership feeling numb trying to forget the dream. The next week rolls around I get a phone call from Armin finding out the Chevy SS was 20% off with the dealer offering $10K off of the MSRP. I came into the dealership where of course they treated me with the upmost repect. We were able to work out numbers that were more comfortable for my budget and my dream car true! Armin Coko and David Eisin are great guys that will work with you and are happy to make dreams come true! I never have had a positive experience in a car dealership seeing I only buy cars once every ten years or so, but Castle Chevy with Armin Coko and David Eisin are great and I highly recommend going to them for a new vehicle.. I told them my situation, and they were ale to work out and iron all the wrinkles making the experience of having my dream come true!

Clemente Garibay

August 02, 2016

Thank you for the 5 star review! We are very happy we could help you "live the dream"! Thanks again for choosing Castle & enjoy your SS!

unhappy camper
7/19/2016

"poor service "

After bringing my car in for a recall for the ignition more than 50 0/0 of the time it doesn't start I made an appointment to have it looked at they said they were trying to cut a new key if that's all it is it should not take an hour and a half still waiting

unknown

August 02, 2016

We are looking into this situation for you. Sometimes repairs can take longer than expected, especially when we discover an issue that was not apparent until we get under the hood. We appreciate your patience & will work to provide more communication when additional time is needed.

Johnrp
7/12/2016

"Alex Beres great salesman "

Alex did I job well done making feel at home while shopping for my new 2014 Silverado! He even offered to help clean my trade in.!

Alex Beres

August 02, 2016

Thanks for the positive comments! We are very happy to hear that our staff were so helpful to you. Thanks again for choosing Castle!

Reviews of Robert Politza