Castle Chevrolet

Floor Manager
Katie Jasionowski, Sales , Castle Chevrolet

Katie Jasionowski

May 18, 2017

"Joshua P. Is the best salesman!!!! Go see him ASAP! "

- Kevinj14

Thought going into this dealership was a long shot, let me tell you though I was wrong. I've never met someone as polite and thoughtful as Joshua. From the beginning he brought up multiple cars from across the entire parking lot just for me to look at and never once did he show that he might be aggravated or fed up with how much I changed my mind. The knowledge he had on every single vehicle was amazing and extremely helpful. He worked his butt off to get me into something I wouldn't just settle for meeting and exceeding my expectations. For a young salesman I can tell you now that he has a bright future just by the way he connects with his customers just for the short amount of time he spends with them. I will definitely be sending a lot of people looking for vehicles his way.

Joshua P.

May 17, 2017

"Easy and painless"

- Kellieann21

This is my 3rd car from Castle and I've always had a good experience. I especially loved my most recent time working with Joe. I felt like I was dealing with a family friend who actually cared, rather than someone looking to get a quick sale.

Joe McGaha
Ivan Vujovic

May 17, 2017

"Great Customer Service!"

- PeterbiltElmhurst

Brought truck in for service and Becky, especially, was extremely polite on the phone and in person. She did a fantastic job keeping me updated with what was going on with the truck. Also with any questions or concerns I had regarding the repair, she was very helpful, and when she wasn't available Tony was also there to tend to my questions and concerns. The bill came out to under the original quote which is always good. Will definitely be bringing in my fleet in for service in future. Looking forward to dealing with these two in the future.

Becky Pirtle, Tony