Castle Chevrolet

400 E. Roosevelt Rd.,
Villa Park, Illinois 60181
Castle Chevrolet Info
About Castle Chevrolet

Welcome to Castle Chevrolet! We strive to be the HIGHEST RATED dealer on Dealerrater. At Castle YOU will ALWAYS be treated like a KING! We pride ourselves on having the lowest prices anywhere with the best customer service. Our New School online car buying process is super simple and super customer friendly. Check out our reviews and see for yourself just what the Castle Difference is all about!!

About Castle Chevrolet

Monday 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Tuesday 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Wednesday 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Thursday 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Jeff Lisse
9/19/2016

"Good deal and honest."

Ask for Rosa Martinez. I purchased quickly but I did do some research and shop around. Rosa was able to meet and in other cases beat each part of the deal. I got the same financing as my next best option with a lower price on the car and a little more on the trade in. Rosa also turned out the be the most knowledgeable of all the people I talked to about the car I wanted. If she did not know something she admitted it and found out for me. I highly recommend the place and Rosa.

Rosa Martinez

September 22, 2016

We are glad to hear that Rosa was able to get your a great deal on the car that you wanted to purchase. She is a valued member of our team and we are lucky to have her. Thank you for choosing Castle and for your review!

Chevy owner
9/16/2016

"Service Department"

When I go to have my car serviced I look forward to seeing Joy Ulrich! She is Castles hidden Gem ! Very helpful very friendly and very knowledgeable! Truly a great dealership !

Joy Ulrich

September 22, 2016

Thank you for the kind words and great review! We're glad to hear that Joy continues to make a positive impact on your service appointments. Thank you for choosing Castle!

webster
9/12/2016

"In with my daughter"

Came in with my daughter on Saturday looking for a car. I left feeling like I got a great deal on a 2016 Chevrolet Impala. We worked with Iva, Dana and Katy. They were all very kind and professional!

Ivan, Katy, Dana

September 22, 2016

We are glad to hear that Katy, Dana and Ivan were able to get you a fantastic deal on a 2016 Impala and that their professional and kind service made your buying experience enjoyable. Thank you for this great review!

Cory krol
9/09/2016

"Great people and great service"

The best dealer ive been to. Everyone was helpful and our sales person Zach helped us find a great car. Great atmosphere to be in to.

Zachary Goloven

September 22, 2016

Thank you for your 5-star review! We are glad to hear that you felt welcomed at our dealership and that Zach helped you to find a new car. We appreciate you choosing Castle!

Joe P.
9/08/2016

"Good Deal and No BS"

Been searching for a good deal on a 2016 Malibu as the 2017's come in. We found a few that drew our interest until we found one at Castle in Villa Park. It was so far better than any other deal, it made us suspicious. Went to the dealer to check out the car and make sure it wasn't't a tactic to get people to the dealership. The car was in fact on the lot and was brand new with only 10 miles on it. Went back home to tell my wife it seemed like a legitimate deal. Before leaving I took the deal to a local Chevy dealer who we have done business with in the past to see if they could match or beat it since Castle is a bit of a distance for us. Package in the trade in and the best they could do was $1500 MORE than Castle's deal. They couldn't believe it was a real deal and warned us that there could be a trick waiting for us. I said if there was then I walk away and come back and purchase with them. Well, we went to Castle and completed the deal. No tricks. No BS. Just simply a fantastic deal on a new car. Although Castle is not a convenient location for us, next time I'm in the market for a Chevy Castle will be given every opportunity to earn my business again.

John Porter

September 22, 2016

Thank you for your great review! At Castle Chevrolet, we pride ourselves on offering customers outstanding prices on the vehicles they want. We're glad to hear that the drive was worth it and that you were able to get a fantastic deal on your new Malibu. We hope you enjoy it and look forward to earning your business in the future!

JJ4455
9/08/2016

"Memorable experience "

I have rated 5 stars because this is the nicest Chevy I have been to all week. Joey was an awesome sales person to work with. He was super friendly and answered all my questions or got me the answers to my questions. He did an amazing job and I would definitely recommend him to my friends. The managers Ivan & Dave did a great job getting the car from Elk Grove and helping my get close to my monthly payment I needed.

Joey Zou

September 22, 2016

Thank you for your five-star review! We're happy to hear that Joey, Ivan and Dave did an excellent job on getting you your new car and made your buying experience so enjoyable. We appreciate you choosing Castle.

Litespeed
9/07/2016

"Quick and Easy"

John is a great guy and made the whole process easy. Wasn't pushy, timely and knew what I wanted and got the deal done.

John Drummond

September 08, 2016

Thanks for the 5 star review! We are very happy to hear that John made the whole process easy for you. Thank you again for choosing Castle!

leasemonkey
9/06/2016

"Long but not stressful"

The car leasing process was not all that fun but the end result was worth it. In this fast pace techno world we live in I thought things would go faster. My sales guy Ryan went to great lengths to try to speed things up but his hands were tied.

Ryan Freeman

September 08, 2016

We are working to speed up the process but unfortunately, sometimes we must rely on outside items to get a lease completed such as financing or a credit check. We appreciate your patience & want to thank you again for choosing Castle.

Tfranz
9/05/2016

"Salesman went extra mile"

Our salesman Zach went out of way to help us. He was very personable. He even came in on his DAY OFF to do the final delivery of my new car!!! Zach was very patient with my wife and I while we decided between their 35 corvettes available. Thanks Zach!

Zack goloven

September 08, 2016

Thanks for the great review of Zach! We are so happy to hear that he was very patient & went out of his way to help you find a Corvette. Thanks again for choosing Castle!

JasonJ
9/01/2016

"Misleading internet sales associates"

I sent an email to Castle Chevrolet about a new Malibu and immediately received a call. Over the next day or two, we negotiated a price and I let the salesperson know that I was prequalified for a loan with my wife and that she wanted to be on the title but couldn't come into the office with me at this time. I was told that I could come in by myself and take care of everything besides the title paperwork, which I could bring home, have my wife sign and bring back before taking ownership of the car. I agreed to this and went to the dealership where I was told by a different salesperson that my wife must be at the dealership with me to sign everything. Also, I asked over the phone if a specific rebate was already included in the price and was told no, I'd be eligible for another $1,000 off of our agreed upon price of the car if I do qualify for the rebate. I was later told by the GM that the rebate was already included in the price that we agreed upon so I wouldn't be able to take the extra $1,000 off. I feel like the online sales team outright lied to me just to get me into the dealership and wasted hours of my time.

Ashley

September 08, 2016

We have forwarded your comments to our management team & will take immediate action to prevent these issues from occurring again. We strive to be completely transparent so that we can earn your trust in us. We hope to earn your business back again soon.

Reviews of Robert Politza