Castle Chevrolet

Clemente Garibay

September 21, 2017

"Very well"

- Rcal22

We did not have any problems. Everyone was friendly and patient. Definitely will go back for another purchase. I will rate this visit a 10.

Rosa Martinez
Dave Macaione
Gus Medina

September 19, 2017

"Excellent "

- Gina0208

My experience with Castle was the smoothest car purchase I have ever had. The whole staff especially Rosa and Nick went above and beyond too make my purchase a success. I am so happy I choose Castle and would recommend to anyone to stop by there first for your next purchase.

Rosa Martinez
Other Employees : Nick Rizzo

September 18, 2017

"We had an amazing experience purchasing our first Chevy. "

- Western32

We had such an amazing experience at this dealership purchasing our very first Chevy. Floyd was extremely professional and explained everything to us from top to bottom. I would highly recommend him and this dealership. Thanks Floyd we are super excited about our 2018 Traverse!

Floyd Brown