Castle Chevrolet

Ivan Vujovic, Floor Manager, Castle Chevrolet

Ivan Vujovic

Floor Manager

April 24, 2017

"First Rate & Hassle Free!"

- Diana DeMarco

I never thought of "Up Grading" my vehicle before. Extremely smooth transaction, I definitely recommend it if you do your homework!!! Research what kind of car you want, have an idea of what you can get for your current vehicle and if there are any deals you can work out with the dealer see what's available, but...don't just do that for upgrades, you should definitely do that for any car you by! You can ask Katie Jasionowski about what I mean to "do your homework". She was awesome we both learned some things that day I upgraded. She made it worth my while. I upgraded from 2014 Chevy Equinox LTZ to the 2018 Chevy Equinox Premier. I'm very pleased! Thanks Katie!

April 22, 2017

"Best experience I've ever received "

- Jennifer Rocio

Dana is absolutely amazing. She doesn't beat around the bush and she'll go above and beyond for you. She respected me and listen to my wants and needs for my vehicle purchase. I live about an hour away and i traveled just to do business with her. She is sincere and welcoming. I couldn't have asked for anyone better to help me get my car.

April 19, 2017

"Sales person"

- Mytrax

My sales person Mike was extremely and helpful. He did everything he could to help me making the decision to get the car of my choice.

New 2016 Chevrolet Cruze, $23235