Castle Chevrolet

400 E. Roosevelt Rd.,
Villa Park, Illinois 60181
Castle Chevrolet Info
About Castle Chevrolet

Welcome to Castle Chevrolet! We strive to be the HIGHEST RATED dealer on Dealerrater. At Castle YOU will ALWAYS be treated like a KING! We pride ourselves on having the lowest prices anywhere with the best customer service. Our New School online car buying process is super simple and super customer friendly. Check out our reviews and see for yourself just what the Castle Difference is all about!!

About Castle Chevrolet

Monday 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Tuesday 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Wednesday 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Thursday 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Damanda
4/25/2016

"Wonderful service at Castle Chevrolet!"

Looking to buy a used Chevy Traverse, and got Zach Goloven as our salesman. Very knowledgeable, friendly, and professional. Took a test drive in one on the lot, and then he located a better one at another lot in Elk Grove. Drove us out there, and we bought that one when we got back. Thank you for everything! We will be back, as we need another car in the near future.

Zachary Goloven

May 02, 2016

Hi Damanda, thank you for the compliments about Zach & our dealership! We are very happy to hear that Zach went out of his way to ensure you found the right vehicle for you. We hope you enjoy your new Chevy Traverse & will look forward to helping you find your next car in the near future!

equinox2016
4/23/2016

"Great Deal and Great Car"

I purchased a new Equinox from Castle. I have to say it was the best car buying experience I have ever had. I was treated great and got the best deal around. Everyone from the Salesman up the General Manager really put in the effort to make you feel like you are becoming part of a family and not just another sale for them. I will be sending everyone I know into Castle to purchase. Do not forget to ask for John!!!!

John Duncan

May 02, 2016

Hi equinox2016, thank you for the kind words about our dealership & staff, especially John! We are so happy to hear that this was the best car buying experience you have ever had. Thank you for referring your friends & family to us and we hope you enjoy your new Equinox!

msdaly
4/23/2016

"Seamless, perfect experience "

We had visited several dealerships looking into "too good to believe" leases and most of them were just that. Then we came into Castle and were greeted by Joseph Ceplecha, who made this an unbelievably painless, pleasant lease experience. We will return to lease/buy a work truck next.

Joseph Ceplecha

May 02, 2016

Hi msdaly, thank you for the outstanding review of our dealership & the compliments about Joseph! We are so glad to hear that we could provide you with a painless & pleasant lease experience. Thank you again for choosing Castle!

Reinaw
3/25/2016

"Finally received my refund for the service contract"

Hello All, I just wanted to report I finally received my refund for the service contract. Ivan, the Sales Manager, contacted me. I called him back and in a week the payment was made to the bank. It took 3 years! I do not know when Ivan got there, but at least he resolved my issue. I give Ivan 4 stars! My car is great! The service has been terrible over the years.

Ivan, Sales Manager

March 25, 2016

Hi Reinaw, we are glad to hear that the issue has been rectified. We have made significant changes to our dealership in order to fix some of the issues you encountered in the past. We hope to be able to earn your business back again soon.

Gutierrez family
3/12/2016

"Great experience with a great salesman"

we have had such a great experience purchasing our new vehicle. We had a amazing salesman John Duncan , it is because of him that we now have a different view on dealerships and salesman. Everyone was amazing at the dealership but the first impression is always the one that will always be remembered and from the moment we met John he made us feel comfortable and answered any questions we may have had. It's the time that we didn't feel pressured into purchasing a vehicle. Thank you John for a wonderful experience. We will see you in a few months to upgrade our second vehicle. Thanks Castle Chevy!,

John Duncan

March 14, 2016

Hi Gutierrez family, thank you for the kind words about John Duncan & our dealership. We are so happy to hear that John provided you and your family with a wonderful experience & that you will return to our store soon to upgrade your second vehicle. Thank you again for choosing Castle Chevy!

newcar
3/09/2016

"Got the run around"

I traveled 45 minutes to see a specific car and it wasn't there. They sent me to their other store and told me the car would be out front waiting for me. When I got there the car was finally brought to the front door for me to see. The car was filthy, had a baby seat in the back and a gym bag in the trunk. Worst experience at a dealership.

steve

March 10, 2016

Hi, we are concerned by your comments & want to be sure this does not happen again. Could you call our manager, Patrick Wells, at (630) 279-5200? We hope you will allow us an opportunity to earn your business back again soon.

joshieboy
2/26/2016

"Good, painless"

I emailed them about a car in the morning, we purchased it later that night, no fuss, no muss, relatively painless. Traded in a car, gave us a decent price.

Katie Jasionowski

March 14, 2016

Hi joshieboy, thank you for the compliments about our dealership! We are very happy to hear that the process was painless and that you could be in and out in no time. Thanks again for choosing Castle!

David
2/18/2016

"Bait and Switch Advertising- Consumer Fraud"

I found a truck I wanted to buy for my company at Castle Chevrolet on 2/16/16. It was advertised on their online site, Auto Trader and Cars.com. When I called to and spoke to the Sales Rep (Patrick) to get the purchase information, on this truck, I was told that the price would actually be $2,000 higher than they advertised. After speaking with the sales rep, I asked to speak to the Sales Manager to try to clear this up. Sales Manager (Ivan) got on the phone and said he would only sell me the truck at the new higher price. He also pointed out that they were happy to show me their other trucks and sell me something else. This is clearly Bait and Switch and is considered Consumer Fraud. I would not recommend anyone buying a car from this dealership. D. Kaminsky, South Bend, Indiana

Sales Rep -Patrick, Sales Manager- Ivan

March 10, 2016

Hi David, the situation you described concerns us greatly. We never want you to feel like you have been mislead or misinformed. Our staff is investigating what occurred when you last spoke with our dealership. We hope we can earn your business back again soon.

tradrboy1964
2/03/2016

"Misrepresented GAP Insurance"

I purchased a Chevy Spark from Castle in Sept. 2014. During the closing I also purchased the GAP insurance because I had put no money down on the car. Dan, the Finance Manager insisted it was a good idea in the event that the car was totaled. I was told by Dan that the GAP insurance would cover the loan balance above the value of the car, thus leaving me with no remaining loan balance. The car was totaled a year later. The GAP insurance DID NOT cover the balance of the loan as Dan had claimed. I have been calling Castle Chevy for 3 straight weeks and have been given the run around by them. Joe and Klemente have put me off. At this point they are saying the contract states it doesn't include "previous damage", which I had NO previous damage. The bottom line is that the Finance manager completely misrepresented what was in the contract. Illegal and Fraudulent. I am now left with a $2,030 loan balance. Never ever trust a car salesman!!!!!

Joe and Dan

poshita
1/19/2016

"terrible service and help"

tried to schedule car for it's routine oil change cause it's below 20% of life and they will not take it till 10% or below. I've also scheduled to check for an uncomfortable odor when heater is on and a rattily noise when running but need a loaner to get to work and was told that they can't get me one until over a week. told them I can't to work without a car and the strong odor makes the car unhealthy to drive. kids and wife have already vomited because of the odor. I hope none of them get sick, but recording this review to take to a lawyer in case something bad happens and if I have to take days off of work because of it being undrivable.

don't know the name of the lady or girl

January 27, 2016

Hi Antonio, just to mirror what we said on your Google review, we are deeply concerned by your comments & intend to investigate the situation to the fullest. One of our managers will be contacting you soon to discuss the situation with you & to rectify the items you mentioned in your review. We appreciate your business & thank you for your patience."

Reviews of Robert Politza