Read Reviews Castle Chevrolet

Gus MedinaInternet Director2 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Castle Chevrolet

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Castle Chevrolet has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Castle Chevrolet

Welcome to Castle Chevrolet! We strive to be the HIGHEST RATED dealer on Dealerrater. At Castle YOU will ALWAYS be treated like a KING! We pride ourselves on having the lowest prices anywhere with the best customer service. Our New School online car buying process is super simple and super customer friendly. Check out our reviews and see for yourself just what the Castle Difference is all about!!

Our Location

7/8/2014 9:42:17 PM

Raul Quesada

3.6

My Review Of Castle Chevrolet:

Ensure that all that is advertised come with car. I didn't get the floor mats that I was supposed to received at purchase. Now I have a additional $128.00 out of pocket for stock item. There was several question from sales person about me putting $7k down. I to say several times I have a real job to him. He didn't realize I was fully employed and military retired until he saw license plates. Pre conceive assumptions are not good. I appreciate Mr. Politza courtesy with before and after sales e-mails.

"Exelent"

endri91
7/8/2014 8:31:02 PM

My Review Of Castle Chevrolet:

These dealer is one of the best i have worked with, I was suprised from the professionality they treat the costumers, They are the best dealer. Thank you Ryan W. Sitter.

Twitter
"Very Rude Ignorant General Manager"

R.ida
7/1/2014 11:01:24 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: No
Robert PolitzaRobert Politza

My Review Of Castle Chevrolet:

I had the mis pleasure of being treated like a "King" by Castles GM Robert Politza today. I waited for over 12 hours for a return call. I inquired why it takes 10 days to get an appointment for my "free" oil change. Bob told me that they are too busy doing Recall work and if I didn't like it and I quote, "There is Jiffy Lube". When I asked if Castle Chevy would reimburse me since they could not fulfill their end of agreement in a timely manner, Bob (who according to his own words) treats everyone like a "King", Hung up on me! Thanks Bob Great customer service.....NOT!

Added: 7/14/2014 12:56:29 PM

R.ida, we're so sorry to hear you weren't given the Castle Difference experience. We train our staff to provide nothing but the best for our customers, so this is disappointing and unexpected to read. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to earn your confidence back in us. We assure you we value your business. Thank you.

"False promises"

VillaParkOakBrook
6/28/2014 9:09:38 PM

Salesmanager Pete

My Review Of Castle Chevrolet:

I thought we had an agreement about a purchase price with the sales manager Pete while the salesman Jasper was present. They agreed to pay all registration fees and taxes. After waiting for hours to get to the paper work, I realized, that they changed the price back up again. They did not disclose anything when i asked several times what the final sales price is, instead the paper work and financing responsible walked out to get the sales manager again. They kept talking about GM rebates but never sticked to a number. After insisting to talk to the sales manager Pete again, that made the deal and I have trusted at the time of the verbal agreement, he blamed me, that I should be smarter and that this price we agreed upon is not realistic. No accountability to the deal made at the time of sale, they tried to get out of it later when paper were ready to sign.
They made me sign a piece of paper when we agreed upon the price, which was just an offer from their side, no official purchase contract and nothing printed.
However, the way they treat valued customers make me now worried they will use this paper notice to insist on their deal. I am glad that I had a friend present as witness of the whole process.

Never go alone to this dealer.

They are unorganized, uninformative, and intolerable to indemnifying customers for poor and dishonest business practices and unexpected costs.

Added: 7/14/2014 12:51:55 PM

VillaParkOakBrook, we're sorry to hear you felt your experience with us was less than wonderful. Please be assured we value you and your service to us, and would love to chance to earn your confidence in us back. Please give our GM a call at 630-279-5200 if there is anything we can do. Thank you.

"Stay Away"

KatSpe
5/27/2014 11:24:10 PM

Alan

My Review Of Castle Chevrolet:

Please please please...whatever you do, save your time and energy and go somewhere else.
Let me explain my horrible experience.

1) When I walked in and met with the sales rep, Alan, right away got the "The car was JUST sold that morning", that he personally made sure it was there. Even took it as far as walking us out to the spot that car was supposedly sitting in. His excuse was "oh I thought you were coming in at 9am, we were there at 1030AM. After expressing my disappointment, he was trying to get a demo car to use till my car was purchased from another dealership and brought to Castle. Giving them the benefit of the doubt, and almost 2 hours into walking in, him walking around- back and forth and POOF mysteriously the car appears. He gives me the car key to make sure its what I wanted, and he says, oh this one must have came in on Wednesday. I call BS.

2) Okay, so I decided to entertain this process and move forward. We sat down to talk about the numbers. The price he put down was the highest I received from over a dozen dealership. I brought out a written quote from another dealership that was significantly cheaper. They gave me such a hassle about matching the price and beating it by JUST 250.00 that I got up and walked. To me- if someone price matches - it didn't matter who got the final sale. To make matters worse, when I got up and ready to walk, their last defense was that the dealership wouldn't honor that price so come back when they don't.

3) They claimed that my interest rate was almost 3% higher from my personal finance that I brought with me AND the finance rate from the dealership. What a COMPLETE joke.

4) Their claim that I should go with them was because they are the only dealership that does free tires, oil changes, etc is false. They are not the only ones- TRUST ME.

Please, take your time and do your research. If I can go to another dealership, get a FANTASTIC deal, my real interest rate and treated with respect, so can you!!!!!!

Added: 6/10/2014 11:23:48 AM

KatSpe, we're sorry to hear your experience with us was less than favorable. We appreciate all feedback, and would love the opportunity to earn your business back. Please give our general manager a call if there is anything we can to do to rectify this situation. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.

Twitter
"I purchased a new 2014 Chevy Equinox. This is my 3rd car..."

mzsox1018
4/1/2014 9:29:01 AM

My Review Of Castle Chevrolet:

I purchased a new 2014 Chevy Equinox. This is my 3rd car I've purchased from Ryan Sitter and everytime he makes buying a car so easy! He is great to work with! I definitely recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a car! Great job Ryan!!!

Twitter
"Went to multiple dealerships before going to Castle, this..."

jnimmer
3/27/2014 4:19:32 PM

My Review Of Castle Chevrolet:

Went to multiple dealerships before going to Castle, this was by far the BEST! Sean and Ryan were very professional (not pushy at all) and worked around our budget and treated us with the upmost respect. Also I cant leave Joe from finances out, he was extremely helpful and knowledgeable!

Twitter
"We had previously purchased a Chevy from this dealership..."

Mrsg1085
3/12/2014 12:11:40 PM

My Review Of Castle Chevrolet:

We had previously purchased a Chevy from this dealership a few years back so we decided to go back and give them another opportunity to sell us another vehicle. Well we were greeted right as soon as we got out of our car and were treated fantastic up until the moment we left with our new 2014 Chevy Malibu! The whole dealership including the service department was glad we returned back to them to purchase anoher vehicle. I will definitely be recommending them to anyone in the future looking for a Chevrolet!!!! :-)

Twitter
"I arrived at Castle Chevrolet on cold gray snowy Saturday..."

bisonscat
2/13/2014 5:23:31 PM

Katie Jasionowski

My Review Of Castle Chevrolet:

I arrived at Castle Chevrolet on cold gray snowy Saturday afternoon. I had already been to a very large dealer in Hillside where I had received a lukewarm welcome and the salesman was paying more attention to his cell phone than to his customer-me. I pulled in at Castle and was met at the door by Katie Jasionowski, I couldn't have asked for anyone with a brighter disposition; it was a complete reversal from the other dealership. When I selected a possible car to buy we both went out in the lot trying to find the car in the snow. At first she could not locate it but she did not give up. I love the Jeep I purchased there that day, everyone was very friendly and Katie was the ultimate Sales Professional that her business card says she is. It should also say "I specialize in excellent customer service".

Twitter
"Katie made my buying experience at Castle great!!! She..."

Aimeew6
2/7/2014 12:02:22 AM

Katie Jasionowski

My Review Of Castle Chevrolet:

Katie made my buying experience at Castle great!!! She was very friendly and open about answering any questions I had, She had the vehicle ready to go when I arrived at the dealership. Just an overall great and comfortable buying experience I will be recommending Castle to anyone I know looking for a new or used vehicle!!

Reviews 11-20 >>