Castle Chevrolet

Floor Manager

August 18, 2017

"New purchase "

- Lia

I really liked working with this dealer! They were VERY helpful and very friendly. If we had any questions the answered them right away. We will be returning here for our next purchase.

Floyd

August 14, 2017

"Great experience"

- cruze owner

I recently purchased a used vehicle from Castle Chevrolet for my daughter. We worked with Erick Schneuker and others. He explained the process thoroughly and allowed us as much time as we needed to consider this purchase. When we reviewed together the car condition and a paint spot on the bumper which was of concern, they immediately indicated they would take care of that before we would take the car home. Based on KBB, etc. the price seemed fair for the car. The quality of their paint work was great - and even with the complexity of getting it done during the start of the mechanics strike.

Erick Schneuker

August 13, 2017

"Easy breezy!"

- SCY320

I went to this dealership looking to purchase a used car, I thought I couldn't get a new car because od my credit. After speaking with the sales manager Nick, and he explained how I could get the car I really wanted for what I was already willing to pay. Great service! Great customer service! Great attitudes from every person I encountered.

John Porter