Castle Chevrolet

400 E. Roosevelt Rd.,
Villa Park, Illinois 60181
Castle Chevrolet Info
About Castle Chevrolet

Welcome to Castle Chevrolet! We strive to be the HIGHEST RATED dealer on Dealerrater. At Castle YOU will ALWAYS be treated like a KING! We pride ourselves on having the lowest prices anywhere with the best customer service. Our New School online car buying process is super simple and super customer friendly. Check out our reviews and see for yourself just what the Castle Difference is all about!!

About Castle Chevrolet

Wednesday 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Thursday 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM

jaisha9
7/13/2015

"Best and quickest car buying experience I've ever had!"

My salesman was Manny Reyes. The process was quick and easy, I was in and out in less than 3 hours, from test drive to paperwork signed. I felt comfortable with my transaction, I didn't feel high pressure or like I was being told different stories. I've been driving my '04 Grand Am GT for a month now and I'm happy with my purchase. Plus free car washes and oil changes!

Manny Reyes

July 14, 2015

Hi jaisha9, Thank you for the kind words about Manny & our dealership staff! We are very happy to hear that you felt comfortable with your transaction & are happy with your '04 Grand Am GT. Thank you again for choosing Castle & we look forward to seeing you for your free car washes & oil changes!

July 14, 2015

Ccourt50
6/06/2015

"The best place to purchase a car"

If your in the market to buy a car go see Manny Reyes at Castle Chevrolet. He is very knowledgeable, courteous, and most importantly displayed integrity. Castle Chevrolet also has great prices and I was able to get the best price for my car purchase. Prior to going to Castle Chevrolet I had already visited 3 other dealerships around town so save some gas & go there first:)

June 09, 2015

Hi Ccourt50, Thank you for the kind compliments about Manny & our dealership. We are so happy to hear that Manny & our staff took good care of you and were able to get you the best price on your car purchase. Thank you again for choosing Castle & welcome to the Castle family!

flower0976
2/24/2015

"2015 equinox purchse"

I have taken my previous car to the service dept several times and was always happy with the customer service. The employees always went above and beyond to help. I decided to purchase a new car from this dealer. While I wouldn't recommend the sales person jasper we dealt with I was happy with my purchase. I did have a problem where a month after my purchase my old car loan had not been paid off yet and couldn't get the sales guy to call me back. I emailed robert politza and within 2 hrs he responded to me that my payoff check was overnightovernights and he had a sales mgmt call me and apologize. We were impressed that they acted on our problem so quickly. I would recommend this dealership and most definitely the service dept.

jasper

February 27, 2015

Hi flower0976, We are very happy to hear that we have earned your personal recommendation and thank you for taking the time to let us know how your visits to our store have gone. Thank you for the kind words about our service department staff! We will be sure to pass your praise onto them. Thanks again for stopping in! Sincerely, Castle Chevrolet

Terrence
2/15/2015

"Great service"

The people in service are so kind and the service is fast and very clean. I recommend this service to all. And they washed my car

Kyle

February 17, 2015

Hi Terrence, Thank you so much for the compliments about our service staff! We are very happy that we have earned your recommendation and thank you for taking the time to let us know how great your visit was. Thanks again for stopping in! Sincerely, Castle Chevrolet

Disgustef
1/19/2015

"Waste of time!"

Definitely false advertisement. I wouldn't waste my time with this dealership. At least attempt to help a customer. I did not feel they wanted to help me. Wanted to trade in my vehicle. Had plenty of money for a down payment. I had better service at a bargain store.

Eric

January 19, 2015

I am really sorry to hear about your negative experience and would love a chance to rectify the situation. Is there anyway you can send me an email explaining what happened? I would love to try and make this right for you Gus Medina Internet Director gusmedina22@gmail.com

frustrated91
11/12/2014

"DO NOT BUY FROM HERE"

TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE!!! They sold me a vehicle without getting the title from the previous owner. After 8 months we finally received it and it was wrong. We had to pay out of pocket for THEIR MISTAKE. No returned voicemails, faxes or emails. Every person in management that we spoke to said it would be taken care of. Still waiting! Not worth the headache!

David Mac and Peter

November 12, 2014

I am really sorry to hear about your negative experience and would really love to rectify the situation. Can you please email me your contact information so I can reach out to you please? Gus Medina Customer Service Manager gusmedina22@gmail.com

gracegawlik
11/02/2014

"New 2014 Impala"

The new 2014 Impala is amazing, we just love it. Zach Goloven took care of us and is truly an amazing young man. We were so happy to have him as our salesman. He is up on all the new technology and can explain things on the car that were difficult to understand. I would recommend Castle and making an appointment with Zach. A job well done Zach! It was a pleasurable and educational experience. Thank you. Jerry and Grace G.

Zach Goloven

November 12, 2014

Hi Gracegawlik, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and compliment Zach. We love having him here at Castle Chevrolet! We are so happy to hear that you had a great buying experience and will pass on your praise to Zach. Thanks again for taking the time to let us know how everything went! Sincerely, Castle Chevrolet

DL773
11/01/2014

"Scam artists"

Went in to buy a used vehicle, they would not budge 1 cent on the listed price...even though that price was 5 thousand OVER blue book value. Then tried giving me a 25% interest loan at almost 700 a month for a 20k vehicle...with a credit score well over 700. These guys are insane. Stay away and don't let them try to rip you off.

none of the above

November 28, 2014

Hi DL773, Our goal at Castle Chevrolet is always 100% customer satisfaction and it appears we fell short of that goal with you. The price on a used car is based on several factors, not just Blue Book value. The listed price is often our lowest price as we use the same price online and have to compete with all of the other car dealers in the area. Can you call our manager, Joe Genna, at 708-442-7474, so we can learn more about why you may have received a high interest loan? This is not typical and we would like to make sure this does not happen again. We hope you will allow us to earn your business back again soon. Sincerely, Castle Chevrolet

Dan Bartels
10/31/2014

"Waste of time"

So I read the other reviews and thought this was a reputable dealership. So I attempted to do business here. Supposedly Had a deal done and was supposed to go and sign papers then to find out that the deal had never been done nothing was ready. I was not even approved for the loan. I was told by Mike Gonzalez the guy handling the deal everything was in the business office and ready to go just bring in the $3800. He said he would call me back with the exact amount needed for taxes and first payment.. Long Story short never heard back from him that night but I called before I drove out there and talked to several people before I received the answer of you are not approved for the truck. Then the Sales Manager said there's nothing I can do for you. He did say Sorry but had no reasons or didn't know anything about the deal or what had transpired during the day. Save yourself the time and effort and goto a dealership that wants your business and has customer service. Also I would make sure if your buying used from here you get your mechanic to perform an inspection glad I did but thats another story.

Mike Gonzalez

November 14, 2014

Hi Dan, We aim for every customer to have a 5-star experience at our dealership and we are sad your visit did not achieve our goal. We take your feedback very seriously and want to make sure this never happens again. Would you be able to call our dealership (708-442-7474) and ask for the manager, Joe Genna? Sincerely, Castle Chevrolet

scnorr2
9/27/2014

"Louis Macias is a stellar salesman, I'll be coming back."

Louis is a solid dude. Super , super easy to deal with. He immediately offered me a trade that was more than fair and made the entire car buying process a walk in the park. Coming into the dealership I was really concerned I'd have to play the typical mind games when it came down to the price, but it was the complete opposite. It almost caught me off guard how polite, friendly and courteous Louis and the rest of the staff really were. This was honestly a first for me, to be able to walk into a dealership and get a fair deal on a car without having to jump through all the hoops. I would highly recommend that anyone come in and talk to Louis Macias if they are interested in getting a new car. He's knowledgeable, friendly and never gave me the impression he was trying to get me to buy something I didn't want or wasn't comfortable with. This was a 10 out of 10 experience and again, Louis is the man.

Louis Macias

September 29, 2014

Hi scnorr2, Thank you for your positive feedback about your buying experience at Castle Chevrolet! We will be sure to pass on your praise to the staff, especially Louis. We are very happy that Louis made your time in our dealership a great one. Thank you again for coming in! Sincerely, Castle Chevrolet

Reviews of Gus Medina