Castle Chevrolet

Castle Chevrolet

Call
Castle Chevrolet Info
About Castle Chevrolet

Welcome to Castle Chevrolet! We strive to be the HIGHEST RATED dealer on Dealerrater. At Castle YOU will ALWAYS be treated like a KING! We pride ourselves on having the lowest prices anywhere with the best customer service. Our New School online car buying process is super simple and super customer friendly. Check out our reviews and see for yourself just what the Castle Difference is all about!!

About Castle Chevrolet

Tuesday 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Wednesday 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Thursday 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM

"DO NOT BUY FROM HERE"

TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE!!! They sold me a vehicle without getting the title from the previous owner. After 8 months we finally received it and it was wrong. We had to pay out of pocket for THEIR MISTAKE. No returned voicemails, faxes or emails. Every person in management that we spoke to said it would be taken care of. Still waiting! Not worth the headache!

David Mac and Peter

November 12, 2014

I am really sorry to hear about your negative experience and would really love to rectify the situation. Can you please email me your contact information so I can reach out to you please? Gus Medina Customer Service Manager gusmedina22@gmail.com

"New 2014 Impala"

The new 2014 Impala is amazing, we just love it. Zach Goloven took care of us and is truly an amazing young man. We were so happy to have him as our salesman. He is up on all the new technology and can explain things on the car that were difficult to understand. I would recommend Castle and making an appointment with Zach. A job well done Zach! It was a pleasurable and educational experience. Thank you. Jerry and Grace G.

Zach Goloven

November 12, 2014

Hi Gracegawlik, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and compliment Zach. We love having him here at Castle Chevrolet! We are so happy to hear that you had a great buying experience and will pass on your praise to Zach. Thanks again for taking the time to let us know how everything went! Sincerely, Castle Chevrolet

"Scam artists"

Went in to buy a used vehicle, they would not budge 1 cent on the listed price...even though that price was 5 thousand OVER blue book value. Then tried giving me a 25% interest loan at almost 700 a month for a 20k vehicle...with a credit score well over 700. These guys are insane. Stay away and don't let them try to rip you off.

none of the above

"Waste of time"

So I read the other reviews and thought this was a reputable dealership. So I attempted to do business here. Supposedly Had a deal done and was supposed to go and sign papers then to find out that the deal had never been done nothing was ready. I was not even approved for the loan. I was told by Mike Gonzalez the guy handling the deal everything was in the business office and ready to go just bring in the $3800. He said he would call me back with the exact amount needed for taxes and first payment.. Long Story short never heard back from him that night but I called before I drove out there and talked to several people before I received the answer of you are not approved for the truck. Then the Sales Manager said there's nothing I can do for you. He did say Sorry but had no reasons or didn't know anything about the deal or what had transpired during the day. Save yourself the time and effort and goto a dealership that wants your business and has customer service. Also I would make sure if your buying used from here you get your mechanic to perform an inspection glad I did but thats another story.

Mike Gonzalez

November 14, 2014

Hi Dan, We aim for every customer to have a 5-star experience at our dealership and we are sad your visit did not achieve our goal. We take your feedback very seriously and want to make sure this never happens again. Would you be able to call our dealership (708-442-7474) and ask for the manager, Joe Genna? Sincerely, Castle Chevrolet

"Louis Macias is a stellar salesman, I'll be coming back."

Louis is a solid dude. Super , super easy to deal with. He immediately offered me a trade that was more than fair and made the entire car buying process a walk in the park. Coming into the dealership I was really concerned I'd have to play the typical mind games when it came down to the price, but it was the complete opposite. It almost caught me off guard how polite, friendly and courteous Louis and the rest of the staff really were. This was honestly a first for me, to be able to walk into a dealership and get a fair deal on a car without having to jump through all the hoops. I would highly recommend that anyone come in and talk to Louis Macias if they are interested in getting a new car. He's knowledgeable, friendly and never gave me the impression he was trying to get me to buy something I didn't want or wasn't comfortable with. This was a 10 out of 10 experience and again, Louis is the man.

Louis Macias

September 29, 2014

Hi scnorr2, Thank you for your positive feedback about your buying experience at Castle Chevrolet! We will be sure to pass on your praise to the staff, especially Louis. We are very happy that Louis made your time in our dealership a great one. Thank you again for coming in! Sincerely, Castle Chevrolet

"Service experance"

Castle Chevrolet in Villa Park is the place for service. I can’t brag enough about them. There hours are so convenient and the staff is wonderful. They get the work done the first time. Katie Hannon is the goto Service Consultant. Having service preformed can be a stressful experience with all the unknown elements. Katie make the service experience tolerable if not pleasurable. She is polite, fast and accurate. She explains everything and answers questions without consulting others. I actually wait for her because I know she will move me thru the process smooth and fast. I hate taking my truck in for service but Castle makes the task tolerable. Katie helps lessen the pain. That’s important to me. Jim K. Lombard, Il.

Katie Hannon

September 18, 2014

Hi Jim K, We are very happy to hear Katie made your service experience go smoothly! We will be sure to pass on your kind words to Katie and the service team. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! Sincerely, Castle Chevrolet

"Great experince, extremely friendly!"

I recentley purchased a 2012 Equinox LTZ AWD from Louis at Castle! Best customer service. Period. Very down to earth and willing to do whatever it took to meet my needs. All the staff is great at castle from the sales to service! Highly recommend coming here for your next Chevy purchase! Ask for Louis!!

Louis

September 09, 2014

Hi cforth44, thank you for your kind words about our dealership. We will be sure to let Louis and the staff know about your compliments! Thanks again for choosing us and enjoy your Equinox!

"I came to Castle on a recommendation"

My cousin and my best friend both recommended Castle as a place to try to in my search for a car. I am very pleased I listened. I was greeted by one of the Sales Manager Ryan I believe his name was this was nice because I had just come from another dealership that treated me as if I didn't deserve to be in their presence(I will just give the initials AP Ford). Ryan immediately sent a sales rep out to greet us, Louis Macias was friendly, patience and worked with in my budget when showing me cars. He even told me when I was eyeing a car that was out of my price range. :) Long story short I am very pleased with my purchase and with the staff at Castle Buick in Villa Park. I am even more please with the Louis. Take my recommendation and go to Castle and ask for Louis. Thank you

Louis Macias

September 03, 2014

Hi msjung1, Thank you for the kind comments about our dealership. We will be sure to let Louis and Ryan know your compliments! We are happy that you had a positive buying experience and greatly appreciate your public recommendation of our dealership. Sincerely, Castle Chevrolet

"Floor Mats Missing"

Ensure that all that is advertised come with car. I didn't get the floor mats that I was supposed to received at purchase. Now I have a additional $128.00 out of pocket for stock item. There was several question from sales person about me putting $7k down. I to say several times I have a real job to him. He didn't realize I was fully employed and military retired until he saw license plates. Pre conceive assumptions are not good. I appreciate Mr. Politza courtesy with before and after sales e-mails.

Raul Quesada

"Exelent"

These dealer is one of the best i have worked with, I was suprised from the professionality they treat the costumers, They are the best dealer. Thank you Ryan W. Sitter.

Reviews of Robert Politza