Causeway Honda

Route 23 Honda

janet kelly
8/31/2015

"Great Service!!"

Working with Matt C. was excellent! He was friendly, courteous and helpful. I would recommend him and causeway Honda and will be sure to return in future. He was instrumental in helping to coordinate a surprise delivery of my new CRV!

Matt Clark

Sally1961
8/21/2015

"Turning in my leased Civic, for a brand new 2015 Civic!"

I love Causeway Honda! I was in & on my way home with my new leased Civic, within 3 hours. My consult time with Matt & Ryan & Kono was so smooth. Each one listened to my concerns & worked very hard on getting me set up with my new Civic!! And Matt found one in one of my favorite colors! This was my second car with Causeway & I know it will not be my last! 4 cars/trucks total, between my brother & I. Thank you again Matt & Ryan for everything!

Matt C, Ryan P, Kono & Danielle

chris and kared d
8/19/2015

"2015 CR-V purchase"

Just purchased our new CR-V and was very pleased with the entire process. Our salesman, Eric was more than helpful through the entire process. We would recommend him to any one thinking about making a purchase there. Matt in service helped us with service contract decisions and was very knowledgeable. Mike in finance took us through the paperwork explaining everything we were signing, not just pushing papers in front and asking for our signature. This was not our first new car purchase but by far the most pleasant. It is well worth the time to stop in and talk to the people at this dealership.

Eric, Matt, Mike

Griffin Mom
8/14/2015

"Just purchased a new 2015 Honda Accord"

What a great experience working with Jennifer Baker at Causeway Honda! Her vast knowledge of the Honda brand, made it easier for us to make our decision and go with Honda once again. Plus, it helps that the Honda service dept. is one of the best around. Buying a new car can be stressful, but Jen's personality helped make it a pleasant experience. I highly recommend Causeway Honda if you are looking to purchase a new vehicle. And make sure you ask for Jennifer Baker.

Jen Baker, Ryan

bayonne G
8/09/2015

"one of the nicest purchase experiences I've had"

Just did a lease with AJ Russo of Causeway Honda and I would have to say he was very professional and I felt no pressure to do a deal. Very through in his explaining each and every detail of the lease. Would do my next purchase with Causeway Honda again. GPT

AJ Russo & Ryan in finance

jbeeps
8/08/2015

"rude and ignorant"

One sure way to be certain I would never buy from this dealer is running through the parking lot after my car yelling about how rude and ignorant I am for taking up a salesman's time and leaving without interviewing with a manager about why we are not making a purchase and leaving our personal contact information so we can be harassed by yet another salesman. Note: we made it quite clear we were previewing cars for my daughter and not purchasing or making any decisions. Talk about rude and ignorant...

sales associate

cchodz
7/25/2015

"Great experience! Stress free, Jen was the best!"

Great experience, no stress! They worked with me, got a great deal and my salesperson, Jennifer Baker was the best! They didn't take too much time to get through the paperwork, which was great too. Would definitely recommend this dealership.

Jennifer Baker, Mike, the manager and Ryan from the business center

dantoner
7/21/2015

"Daughter's First Car"

Went looking for a certified car for our 17th year old.Her 1st car. Jennifer took care of us. She is the best! We left feeling VERY confident about the car we bought, and the assurance that Causeway's service team will take care of her during the year. Great experience. make sure you see Jennifer.

Jennifer Baker

Happy camper
7/20/2015

"First stress-free dealership experience ever!"

I've been driving and buying cars for over 40 years.I used to dread car shopping until now. Causeway helped change that. I've lived in ocean county for 30 years and have watched causway grow from a Ford dealer to a multi brand auto mall.I like the fact that if you're looking for a preowned vehicle, you can shop at any causway dealer and have access to the invitory of any of the other causway dealerships. This enables "one stop shopping" Dyllan Sloan and Mike Kuna at Causway Honda made purchasing a vehicle a pleasure instead of a chore Tha k you Causway!

Dyllan Sloan,Mike Kuna

tore129
7/10/2015

"Jen Baker--you are "THE BEST'"

Jennifer Baker--she is a jewel in your crown--patient, accommodating, enthusiastic, and very helpful. I purchased a car with her expertise and no hassle. She took the time to instruct me in how to use all the wonderful extras on the car. I will encourage any of my friends to go to the Honda showroom and ask for Jennifer. I am now a loyal costumer. Regina

Jennifer Baker