Causeway Honda

Causeway Honda Info

Honda of Toms River

Dean/jo1034
8/23/2016

"Speedy and Efficient customer service/sales "

My husband and I purchased a new Honda Accord at causeway. Diedre lipowski is or sales rep. She is super at her job. She is smart, speedy and efficient. she gets the job done and does not leave you sitting around waiting forever. Great experience with the entire staff at causeway!!!

Diedre lipowski /

Mike J
8/09/2016

"2 for 2 with a great buy at Causeway Honda"

Very strong dealership that can really give the best buy with great service. Recently my son leased his first car here. I was very impressed then on his deal and overall experience. So shortly after, unfortunatley our Odyssey was totalled. Now forced to buy another car I felt comfortable going here to do it. Deirdra Lipowski refused to give me a good deal, and insisted on giving me a GREAT deal. From start to finish she was excellent to my wife,kids,and myself. She had the support from the uppers to make it even better than I could expect. Also from the minute the manager Cono knew our situation, he was extremely accomodating and made sure my family had a car, and even offered a loaner car to get through this time of being car-less with kids. No games, no pressure, Thanks again Deirdra for going the extra mile for making us this happy with our new CRV lease. Also, the upper managers Freddy Bauta, Joe Stroffolino, and Cono Cirone helped her get me this deal. When this lease is up I will be back and I hope its the same staff. What great teamwork.

Deirdra L.,Cono C., Freddy B.,Joe Stroffolino

Sarah Narburgh
8/07/2016

"Thanks!"

This was my first new car purchase and Mike of Causeway Honda was extremely patient and calm while working with me! He helped break everything down and I felt like he wasn't trying to scam me.

Mike Portatadino

ajetfan
8/05/2016

"Great Vehicle, Great Price, Excellent Service!!!!"

Our Sales Associate Robert Matthews was very helpful, courteous and professional in helping us find the vehicle of our dreams. This vehicle has met all our expectations and we look forward to safe and pleasant travels in this beautiful MKX. We have been with Causeway for many years and appreciate the complete excellence of all their employees. It is a great place to do business. Thank you again and Godspeed!!!

Robert Matthews and Cono

Nickynice2316
8/03/2016

"Greatest dealership out there with the greatest employees "

What an experience I had at causeway in manahawkin nj they helped me purchase my first brand new car a 2016 Honda Civic lx. I am in love with it and the people working there, Deirdre lipowski is the best sales person causeway has she fulfilled my dreams and made them true I love her so much!! I definetly request everyone looking for a new car go to causeway dealers in manahawkin nj and ask for her she will make your experience as great as mine!!! I promise that!!!! Thank you causeway for my new car use are the best!!!!!

Deidre lipowski and Freddy

Holly Gebhardt
8/03/2016

"Randy is the man!"

Our salesman Randy Evans did a superb job of helping us choose the best vehicle for us! He was extremely knowledgeable with all aspects of the vehicle and buying options as well as making us laugh til we cried! We will Def be sending more customers to Randy!!! Thank you again!

Randy Evans

Angelo12345
7/27/2016

"Excellent Customer Service "

Salesman Robert Cieri made purchasing our new Civic enjoyable and painless. I would definitely recommend my friends to buy a car from Honda and Rob.

Robert Cieri

Mousepop
7/15/2016

"Great experience!"

This is the second Honda I have purchased with Causeway. Deirdre was very attentive and great to work with. She made the process easy and painless. Causeway will always be my family dealership.

Deirdre Lipowski

Pat
5/26/2016

"they are the best"

Kevin is simply the most attentive salesman I have ever come across and I have been doing this dance for 40 years. I recommend him to everyone I know Pat Clancy

Kevin Umberger

Yenta
5/21/2016

"PAINLESS PURCHASE ☺️"

After being turned down by , and, or overly priced by numerous dealerships, I decided to give Causeway a chance because of a letter I received "guaranteeing" they could help me. Truthfully I was skeptical because of all my prior dealings with many dealerships, but I had an appt with Robert Matthews and for some reason I had a fairly good feeling about it. WELL, I was RIGHT! He was able to get me out of a terrible situation with my current car, and put me in a brand new vehicle. He was very professional and did his job so well that I felt calm thru the whole experience. As I stated at the beginning , the process was "painless" and also quick from start to finish. I also REALLY liked the gentleman I worked with in finance, I'm sorry I don't recall his name right now ;(. I would def. recommend this dealership to friends! Thanks!!

Robert Matthews