Causeway Honda

Route 23 Honda

rforker3
1/21/2015

"A Good Salesman"

Ken Jeranek at Causeway Honda is a very caring salesman. He tries to give you what you are looking for. When you have a problem you can call him, and he helps to correct whatever is wrong. I highly recommend if you are in the market for a new car. Thank you, Richard Forker.

Ken

Boardwalk
1/13/2015

"Happy "

Tom is professional and knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. Has great follow up with all the details of buying a new car. My first Honda and very excited. Thank you.

Tom Riche

JAF
1/09/2015

" A Successful Experience"

I just leased my 5th Accord from Causeway Honda. Jennifer was our Salesperson this time and was very patient and understanding. Financially, I could not get the model I was interested in, so Jennifer worked with us and her manager to find me a great second choice.

Jennifer

Charles
1/07/2015

"Professional Salesman. "

Tom Riche, was my sales person he was well mannered, kind, and made me comfortable as soon as I walked in the door. I purchased other vehicles before and I never felt as comfortable as I did with Tom. He worked hard to get a vehicle that was perfect for me. Kudos to Mike. I purchased a Honda Accord 2010 LX.

Mike Riche

Sue
1/06/2015

"Bruce"

I bought my new Honda CRV-AWD and I love it my salemen Bruce at Honda is very nice and everyone is very friendy, I want to thank you all for your kindness :) and Bruce you are wonderful. :)

Bruce

Stephnoel4x4
1/04/2015

"They were happy to accommodate me! "

I purchased a Civic coupe EX the evening after Christmas from Tom Riche. It was my first new car purchase, and although I wanted to be sure I got the best deal, I didn't have tons of time to spend in the showroom negotiating price and terms. Fortunately, I didn't have to! I believe it took about two hours or even less from my test drive to taking delivery of my brand new car, at a fair price and affordable payment. It was late, but my salesman still took the time to show me the car's options and features (which are awesome by the way!) Tom and the sales managers were sure to follow up the next day and make sure everything is going well, which it certainly is!

Tom Riche

CindyF
1/02/2015

"Bought our 5th car from them."

We highly recommend Causeway Honda. We've been coming here for 21 years and have purchased 5 cars from them. We have had the pleasure of working with Iris Burfeind for all 5 purchases. She is awesome! No hassles! Driving home our new 2015 Civic today. Thanks Iris! Thanks Causeway! Cindy and Frank Festa

Iris Burfeind

Koskos
12/20/2014

"Excellent"

I would recommend this dealership to anybody, in fact I already did to a few of my friends. I shopped around for a honda at two other dealers and I'm glad I didn't buy a car till I came here. Superb service. Alex from sales is absolutely wonderful to work with.

Alex

Jacmac63
12/17/2014

"Exceptional dealership"

Very accommodating, worked on deal before we arrived to make time efficient. Great trade in price, allowing for upgrades on our new 2015 Pilot. Friendly, trustworthy, exceptional work. Love the new vehicle, great drive! Would recommend to friends, family.

Cono, Kevin, Mike

frank.cusimano.5
12/16/2014

"Fast and easy!"

Tom was great and the price was right! I will be a customer for life! Love my new car and the free oil changes for life, what a great value!

Tom