Causeway Honda

Honda of Toms River

Pat
5/26/2016

"they are the best"

Kevin is simply the most attentive salesman I have ever come across and I have been doing this dance for 40 years. I recommend him to everyone I know Pat Clancy

Kevin Umberger

Yenta
5/21/2016

"PAINLESS PURCHASE ☺️"

After being turned down by , and, or overly priced by numerous dealerships, I decided to give Causeway a chance because of a letter I received "guaranteeing" they could help me. Truthfully I was skeptical because of all my prior dealings with many dealerships, but I had an appt with Robert Matthews and for some reason I had a fairly good feeling about it. WELL, I was RIGHT! He was able to get me out of a terrible situation with my current car, and put me in a brand new vehicle. He was very professional and did his job so well that I felt calm thru the whole experience. As I stated at the beginning , the process was "painless" and also quick from start to finish. I also REALLY liked the gentleman I worked with in finance, I'm sorry I don't recall his name right now ;(. I would def. recommend this dealership to friends! Thanks!!

Robert Matthews

noreen
5/13/2016

"excellent"

Second time I have leased a car through Kevin Umberger and he has always been extremely efficient and professional. I will recommend him to others.

Kevin Umberger

Luis
4/22/2016

"Excelent"

Thanks Dyllan Sloan for you profesionalism and honesty buy this car for my wife was really easy, and also was a pleasure work with you. Thanks again for everything.

Dyllan Sloan

Karyn Morrison
4/09/2016

"Service over and Beyond"

Was not sure what type of car I wanted, just that it was time for a new car. I appreciated the patience and time that was given to me by Kevin Umberger and Corey Gellis. They truly made me feel like I was at home!

Kevin Umberger, Dillion, Corey Gellis

Charlie
4/04/2016

"New Honda oddesey review "

Mike and Kevin at Honda are the best. The smoothest and quickest lease signing experience I have ever had. Awesome people, great dealership! Would definitely return.

Mike and Kevin Umberger

Joan Miller
3/31/2016

"Friendly, patient, knowledgeable and professional. "

Kevin U. helped me lease a vehicle, and I can't acknowledge him enough for his friendly manner while exhibiting his professionalism and patience. It was an unexpected pleasure to make the purchase/lease, even working with the "finance guy" Will E.

Will E.

lzisa65
3/21/2016

"buying my 2016 Nissan rogue"

Wanted to thank Jennifer Baker and causeway dealership in helping me purchase my 4th personal vehicle from them! My family on a total has purchased 8 vehicles in total and we as a family will always puchase our vehicles from Causeway.... thanks again! Lena Zisa

Jennifer Baker was my sales person!

RyanpetittRN

"Excellent quality service."

Excellent quality service received by both Eric and Ryan. Having two gentleman with small family's gave me trust they were looking out for my best interest when purchasing my new Honda Pilot Touring. They both have made themselves readily available for any future assistance. I also would like to point out I find comfort knowing one of the most trustworthy mechanics:Tom is apart of Honda team. He continues to provide quality service for my family for years now.

Eric Sprague and Ryan Purel

bill h

"Great Service"

Had my vehicle serviced yesterday. The service staff made me feel like family! Maintenance was completed swiftly while I waited in the waiting area. They even provided me a coupon for a free car wash. Great service, Great Dealership!!!

Kristin Falk