Causeway Honda

Causeway Honda Info

DCH Academy Honda

DCH Kay Honda

"Jennifer Baker"

We recently returned our 2012 Honda Civic Lease. Jennifer Baker helped us make the transition into our new Honda Accord so easy! Thanks, Jennifer! We will definitely be back if all service/sales are like this one.

Jennifer Baker

"Happy Honda Days is not Just at Christmas"

I've bought quite a few vehicles over the years, different makes and models, and this is my first Honda. I have to say it was probably the most pleasurable experience I've ever had. I never had the feeling to walk out; I felt the salesperson went out of her way to work with us, and never seemed pushy. Yes, we spent the requisite three plus hours at the dealership before closing the deal, but that wasn't due to haggling. It was simply the process. I've experienced a salesperson having to talk to the manager to check out a price I wanted, and he would come back a half hour later, or I would leave because I got tired of waiting. That did not happen here. I honestly don't know if it was because this is the first time a young lady was the salesperson, instead of a man, or just because she combined her skill as a salesperson with a winning personality and a genuine interest in helping us through the process without "bullying" the client. So, the combination of the personable, professional nature of the salesperson and the quality of the product would absolutely drive us (no pun intended) back to Causeway Honda in the future, as well as suggesting that dealership to others.

Jennifer Baker

"A Pleasurable Buying Experience"

Everyone at this Dealership was a pleasure to work with, especially Iris Burfeind (Dealer) and Michael Vanacore (Business Manager). Not once did I feel obligated, or hassled into something I didn't want. My salesperson listened to my needs and wants, and provided me with EXACTLY what I needed.....a GREAT CAR! Not once did they try to deter me from my initial search, which was a relief. The process was quick, and I was driving my car home that day. Even the waiting room facility was enjoyable (I played on the computer!). I would strongly recommend going to Causeway Honda, in Manahawkin, for all of your car needs.

Iris Burfeind, Michael Vanacore

"Honda CR-v"

We are very pleased with our new Honda CR-V that we purchased from Causeway Honda. Our sales representative Jennifer Baker was very professional and knowledgable of the features of the CR-V. Jennifer was very friendly and we enjoyed our buying experience with her.

Jennifer Baker

"He's not just about the sale"

I want to say that Kevin Umberger of Causeway Honda in Manahawkin is a very good salesman. He goes above and beyond, and is the type of person you can call anytime after the sale for questions and help. That is rare.

Kevin Umberger

"No honor"

After 3 hours of negotiating and a final handshake the added $790 to the final paperwork that was not was not discussed in original paperwork.

Fred- Manager

"Swanger Honda Crv"

"Jennifer Baker" made this experience a pleasure. No pressure and ready to answer all my questions. Would recommend "Jennifer" to all my friends. Thanks so much.

Jennifer Baker, The finance Guy, (sorry I forgot your name)

"Great experience with Jennifer"

Jennifer spent a whole entire day with me helping me choose the "right car" with NO PRESSURE. She had amazing patience and worked with me to get me the best price for my budget. I would def come back to her in the future! Thanks to Kathie Criss and Corey as well!

Jennifer, Kathie Criss, Corey

"Jennifer Baker"

This is the second time in 5 years that we have purchased a car with Jennifer Baker. One was a used car and our recent purchase was a new one. Jennifer was a pleasure to deal with. There wasn't any pressure, which we liked. We would definitely seek having Jenn again and we already gave her name to a friend who is in search of a lease. We purchased a 2014 Escape.

"Jennifer"

Jennifer Baker was a pleasure to deal with....no pressure, no nonsense. I have already recommended her to a couple of my friends who are interested in a new Honda. Great job!