Causeway Honda

Honda of Toms River

Mojo
9/26/2016

"Best Dealership"

My wife and I could not have been more satisfied with the service we received. Deirdre was absolutely the best and we would recommend her to everyone. She went above and beyond what is expected.

Deirdre

Anna
9/19/2016

"Long time Customer"

I have been taking my Honda to Causeway for 10 years and have had the best care and service so I had to get my next car there. I bought a Nissan but I can still take it through Honda to keep my service gal Kristen. Couldnt be happier. I dealt with Deirdre Lipowski who found me the car I was looking for in my price range but the whole sales team was really helpful. They went above and beyond. I would recommend highly!

Deirdre Lipowski, Matthew Clark, other helpful sales people and my service gal Kristen is the best

serenity1
9/09/2016

"Professional and friendly."

Just bought a 2016 CRV here. Deidre Lipowski was terrific. She made my purchase a positive experience. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking to purchase a car in the future,

Deidre Lipowski

Kylknght
9/07/2016

"Great experience "

Eric was a really great guy and helped me all day to find the right car for the right price. Thanks for your help, I'll be sure to come back again for my next lease

Eric

Mavism
9/05/2016

"great experience"

We thank Causeway Hyundai for a great buying experience!!! Our salesman John Cieri was very thorough, patient and friendly. He showed us around,went to all Causeway family dealerships,checked on all the cars we wanted to see. The general manager, staff and owner were all accommodating, was even very generous to give us great deal! I am enjoying my new Hyundai Accent :) :) :) Thank you to Streamline Auto body who strongly recommended this company to us. It was all worth it!!!! Highly recommend to get your next car here! Let's support local business in our town.

John Cieri

Metaljm25
9/02/2016

"Easiest sales process for a car"

Not your typical dealership. These guys were so easy to work with, not pushy, and very patient. They listened to what I was looking for and they delivered. They found the perfect car for me that fit my budget, style, and preferences. We worked mostly with Chad and RJ, who were very down to earth and friendly. Also thanks to Mike, who made this sale work so that we both win. I'd recommend them to anyone that is looking for a new or used car that can do without the pushy sales pitches.

Chad, RJ, Mike

Tra929
8/30/2016

"Wonderful sales consultant "

We were dealing with Rob and he was so patient and was a huge help. A pleasure to work with. We did not buy anything but will definitely go back when we finally decided.

Rob Cieri

Dean/jo1034
8/23/2016

"Speedy and Efficient customer service/sales "

My husband and I purchased a new Honda Accord at causeway. Diedre lipowski is or sales rep. She is super at her job. She is smart, speedy and efficient. she gets the job done and does not leave you sitting around waiting forever. Great experience with the entire staff at causeway!!!

Diedre lipowski /

Mike J
8/09/2016

"2 for 2 with a great buy at Causeway Honda"

Very strong dealership that can really give the best buy with great service. Recently my son leased his first car here. I was very impressed then on his deal and overall experience. So shortly after, unfortunatley our Odyssey was totalled. Now forced to buy another car I felt comfortable going here to do it. Deirdra Lipowski refused to give me a good deal, and insisted on giving me a GREAT deal. From start to finish she was excellent to my wife,kids,and myself. She had the support from the uppers to make it even better than I could expect. Also from the minute the manager Cono knew our situation, he was extremely accomodating and made sure my family had a car, and even offered a loaner car to get through this time of being car-less with kids. No games, no pressure, Thanks again Deirdra for going the extra mile for making us this happy with our new CRV lease. Also, the upper managers Freddy Bauta, Joe Stroffolino, and Cono Cirone helped her get me this deal. When this lease is up I will be back and I hope its the same staff. What great teamwork.

Deirdra L.,Cono C., Freddy B.,Joe Stroffolino

Sarah Narburgh
8/07/2016

"Thanks!"

This was my first new car purchase and Mike of Causeway Honda was extremely patient and calm while working with me! He helped break everything down and I felt like he wasn't trying to scam me.

Mike Portatadino