Causeway Honda

Route 23 Honda

Bev-Stew Morris
7/02/2015

"Third car!"

We purchased a Honda Accord & Odyssey back in October 2013 from Tom Riche. When we decided to lease a car dedicated for commuting we went back to Causeway only because our experience with Tom was so positive. If you decide to purchase a Honda, do yourself a favor, find Tom for a stress free experience. Just an FYI....Finance and Service are customer service driven folks, easy to deal with and very helpful. The only reason the dealership doesn't get 5 stars is they still try to tag on glass etching and shore packages. Come on guys, get ur hands out of our pocket!

Alex
6/29/2015

"The Way A Car Buying Experience Should Be!!"

I had been looking for a car for a while and was in the market specifically for a sedan. Lucky for me, I stumbled upon Causeway Honda. I decided to see what they had and had the fortune of being approached by Kevin Umberger. He was very accommodating and professional and made me feel at ease right of way. The transaction went smoothly and Kevin was very up front about everything that I asked him. I would highly recommend Causeway Honda and, especially, Kevin Umberger. This is what a car buying experience should be like.

Kevin Umberger

Carole
6/27/2015

"So glad Seth Poplawski was our salesperson"

We didn't plan to buy a car that day but Seth handled our transaction so professionally that he made it comfortable and we were sold on the Fit. He answered all our questions and we trusted him because he did not pressure us. If it wasn't for Seth we wouldn't have bought the car.

Dan Stupa

Krystal A
6/25/2015

"Angela Pesapane was so helpful!"

I purchased a Honda HRV. While there were a few minor setbacks with delivery date and a "spot" on my car, Angela Pesapane was extremely helpful and kept me up to date on whole process. She is an excellent asset to your team!! Would recommend any of my friends to shop for their cars with her! Pleasure to do business with.

Angela Pesapane

vin88
6/22/2015

"Bought of my lease "

I leased/bought my first two cars from these guys and they do a great job. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone in the area. Friendly and helpful staff, make you feel right at home.

Alex Bowers

Bumblebee
6/21/2015

"Great salesperson"

Seth Poplawski is a great car salesperson. He gave me no pressure as to what car to buy. He understood the position financially that I was in and helped me to find the right car the would fit my budget. I have had my car for almost 3 months now and I love it.wd. I owe it all to Seth.

Seth Poplawski

vps101573
6/11/2015

"New Honda CRV"

It was a pleasure working with Tom for our new CRV purchase and he treated us very professionally. We will definitely recommend friends to see you. Already we've gotten great comments on the color! Thanks again.

Ram
6/06/2015

"5 star service"

Great car shopping experience ! Very accomadating no pressure. Will recommend to anybody looking for new or used. 5 stars for Seth and Mike went out of there way to find the right automobile.

Seth

petiteprofessor
6/01/2015

"3rd Car-Repeat Customer. I will not go anywhere else! :)"

Causeway Honda is the best! Tom was so helpful and made this another easy and great experience. He treated me with respect & professionalism! he is highly recommended! Thanks Tom for everything, Thanks to you Mike for all of your help over the years helping me find a safe, reliable and enjoyable car for my daughter and I and for pairing me with awesome sales staff to make this process easy and awesome! We love Causeway and look forward to future business!

Tom Riche, Mike Kuna

ToniL27
6/01/2015

"My experience working with Tom Riche was professional!"

I gave a five star rating because Tom Riche was professional, fun to work with and he listened to our needs. He was quick to respond to our questions and get answers for us. Great car buying experience. My second car buying experience at Causeway!