Causeway Honda

2064 Lifetime Reviews

Route 23 Honda

cchodz
7/25/2015

"Great experience! Stress free, Jen was the best!"

Great experience, no stress! They worked with me, got a great deal and my salesperson, Jennifer Baker was the best! They didn't take too much time to get through the paperwork, which was great too. Would definitely recommend this dealership.

Jennifer Baker, Mike, the manager and Ryan from the business center

dantoner
7/21/2015

"Daughter's First Car"

Went looking for a certified car for our 17th year old.Her 1st car. Jennifer took care of us. She is the best! We left feeling VERY confident about the car we bought, and the assurance that Causeway's service team will take care of her during the year. Great experience. make sure you see Jennifer.

Jennifer Baker

Happy camper
7/20/2015

"First stress-free dealership experience ever!"

I've been driving and buying cars for over 40 years.I used to dread car shopping until now. Causeway helped change that. I've lived in ocean county for 30 years and have watched causway grow from a Ford dealer to a multi brand auto mall.I like the fact that if you're looking for a preowned vehicle, you can shop at any causway dealer and have access to the invitory of any of the other causway dealerships. This enables "one stop shopping" Dyllan Sloan and Mike Kuna at Causway Honda made purchasing a vehicle a pleasure instead of a chore Tha k you Causway!

Dyllan Sloan,Mike Kuna

tore129
7/10/2015

"Jen Baker--you are "THE BEST'"

Jennifer Baker--she is a jewel in your crown--patient, accommodating, enthusiastic, and very helpful. I purchased a car with her expertise and no hassle. She took the time to instruct me in how to use all the wonderful extras on the car. I will encourage any of my friends to go to the Honda showroom and ask for Jennifer. I am now a loyal costumer. Regina

Jennifer Baker

Bev-Stew Morris
7/02/2015

"Third car!"

We purchased a Honda Accord & Odyssey back in October 2013 from Tom Riche. When we decided to lease a car dedicated for commuting we went back to Causeway only because our experience with Tom was so positive. If you decide to purchase a Honda, do yourself a favor, find Tom for a stress free experience. Just an FYI....Finance and Service are customer service driven folks, easy to deal with and very helpful. The only reason the dealership doesn't get 5 stars is they still try to tag on glass etching and shore packages. Come on guys, get ur hands out of our pocket!

Tom Riche

Alex
6/29/2015

"The Way A Car Buying Experience Should Be!!"

I had been looking for a car for a while and was in the market specifically for a sedan. Lucky for me, I stumbled upon Causeway Honda. I decided to see what they had and had the fortune of being approached by Kevin Umberger. He was very accommodating and professional and made me feel at ease right of way. The transaction went smoothly and Kevin was very up front about everything that I asked him. I would highly recommend Causeway Honda and, especially, Kevin Umberger. This is what a car buying experience should be like.

Kevin Umberger

Carole
6/27/2015

"So glad Seth Poplawski was our salesperson"

We didn't plan to buy a car that day but Seth handled our transaction so professionally that he made it comfortable and we were sold on the Fit. He answered all our questions and we trusted him because he did not pressure us. If it wasn't for Seth we wouldn't have bought the car.

Dan Stupa

Krystal A
6/25/2015

"Angela Pesapane was so helpful!"

I purchased a Honda HRV. While there were a few minor setbacks with delivery date and a "spot" on my car, Angela Pesapane was extremely helpful and kept me up to date on whole process. She is an excellent asset to your team!! Would recommend any of my friends to shop for their cars with her! Pleasure to do business with.

Angela Pesapane

vin88
6/22/2015

"Bought of my lease "

I leased/bought my first two cars from these guys and they do a great job. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone in the area. Friendly and helpful staff, make you feel right at home.

Alex Bowers

Bumblebee
6/21/2015

"Great salesperson"

Seth Poplawski is a great car salesperson. He gave me no pressure as to what car to buy. He understood the position financially that I was in and helped me to find the right car the would fit my budget. I have had my car for almost 3 months now and I love it.wd. I owe it all to Seth.

Seth Poplawski