Causeway Honda

Route 23 Honda

EmilyJ
5/29/2015

"Knowledgable and cares!"

Great working with you today, Matt. I'm glad you were 'next up'. You did a great job listening to my needs, explaining the features, and helping me get the car I wanted :). I also was really impressed by your detail and spot checking at the end, after the sale. Thanks!! Emily

Matt Clark

Hjaceto
5/22/2015

"New car"

My experience at causeway Honda was excellent. Something I've come to expect from the dealership. Kevin Umberger was awesome to deal with as was everyone involved in the process. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend causeway and will continue to shop there!

Murphy123
5/09/2015

"Horrible service experience"

Dan the the guy that works in service has no customer service skills whatsoever. I have been going there for years and have been very happy with the service department until today when I dealt with dan. He says to me noore free oil changes that I have been getting for years, so consider yourself lucky . That was his sarcastic response to Ma as a loyal customer, needless to say I will never go there again.

Dan

Frank&Nancy
5/04/2015

"Best Car-buying experience ever!!!"

My wife and I have been using Causeway Honda for years as our service center, so when it came time to purchase a new car, we naturally went to see them. Kevin Umberger was the sales rep who helped us with our purchase. I state it that way for a reason. Kevin didn't "sell" us a car, he actually helped us with the purchase. There was no pressure. We told Kevin which cars we were interested in considering. He had them lined up and ready for us to test drive. He helped us understand the differences between the different offerings without trying to steer us towards a specific choice. Kevin was able to answer our questions with ease. It would be difficult to find a more professional representative than Kevin. He definitely gets a 5-star rating from us. The dealership is extremely well-run and we recommend them without hesitation. If you are looking for the best car-buying experience in NJ, Causeway Honda is the dealership to visit.

mmj21
5/04/2015

"Best Experience Ever!!"

If you are looking for a new car, look no further than Causeway Honda and Jennifer. She was great to work with and took the time to go over everything in my new CRV. Thanks Jennifer!!!

Kspez4
4/30/2015

"If you are looking for a new car look no further! "

I have bought all of my vehicles from Causeway Honda and have been nothing but happy! Everyone that works there is friendly and knowledgeable, especially Mike and Matt! Anything I asked or needed was done above and beyond! Thank you for such great service! Will definitely be back when I need to purchase a new car! One satisfied costumer!

Mike, Matt

prestosr
4/14/2015

"Awesome people to deal with!!!"

This is the 5th car I have purchased thru Causeway and every one has been a pleasure! Jennifer was Awesome!!! Did not presure us into buying and was EXTREMELY helpful before and after the purchase! I would buy another car from her in a second!!!!! Paul and lois Pestritto

Mr baseball
4/04/2015

"Great experience"

Pleasure to work with, Tom was great,friendly and professional. I will be returning to Tom and Causeway Honda for my next vehicle . I will also recommend family and friends.

Tom Richie

tlove123
3/23/2015

"Second Honda, same great experience "

We like Causeway Honda because of the friendly, no-pressure approach of the staff there. Jennifer is a great salesperson, went out of her way each time we purchased our cars, and stayed late to make sure everything went ok. Thanks again Jennifer.

Donato601
3/19/2015

"Awesome"

Great experience!! See Kevin for all your buying needs! He was mindful of my time and budget. This is he third car I've purchased with Kevin in the last 6 months and each and every time I've been impressed with his professionalism and expertise!