Causeway Honda

Route 23 Honda

Kiria
2/21/2015

"Excellent"

My wife and I bought our first car from Causeway Honda and our sales advisor Mr. Tom Riche was vey nice and very thorough with my wife and I. Tom got my wife in the car she always wanted. We had the best car buying experience thanks to Tom Riche our sales advisor. We would definitely recommend Causeway Honda to our family and friends. Tom Riche is very capable, ethical and professional car sales advisor, with a confident and outgoing personality. Tom was very polite and very knowledgeable. He was able to answer all our questions and he explain very well all the technical information about the vehicle to my wife and I, that we are not experts. Tom is an excellent sales advisor and I would recommend him to anyone I know is looking to buy a new Honda. Thank you very much Tom.

Tom Riche

jerzypro
2/16/2015

"Great Service on Vehicles - Service Dept. Great"

The Service Department at Causeway Honda is great at explaining your vehicle needs. My Service Technician, Matt Cassidy, has been a great help with each of my Honda Accord's. He knows how to explain the vehicle's needs in a way non-mechanics can understand. He never tries to push you into service you do not need. Not once have they tried to sell me a service that was not in my interest. Thanks for keeping my vehicle safe and up to date.

Matt Cassidy

jerzypro
2/16/2015

"Great People, Great Vehicles, GREAT DAY!"

This was my second time in Causeway Honda of Manahawkin. My Dealer Representative was Iris Burfeind the first time, and I definitely went back to her for my second visit. Each time, she was able to understand my needs, and my WANTS, and was able to MAKE IT HAPPEN each time. They worked with me and my situation, and she made sure I would leave in a car that day....if I wanted to. They were NOT pushy salespersons, making you feel obligated to purchase a vehicle. I felt accomplished walking out of Causeway Honda, as opposed to buyer's remorse. Everyone from the sales staff, finance dept, service dept., and business dept. were all GREAT. The service at Causeway Honda is exceptional. My Service Technician, Matt Cassidy, is awesome at explaining the needs of your vehicle.

Iris Burfeind / Will Evans / Matt Cassidy

Tara330
2/06/2015

"Would never go anywhere else "

This is my 5th car thru causeway and they never let us down!!! They go above and beyond! Mike V. In the financing/warranty department is absolutely amazing, amazing is an understatement. Cono the sales manager always does whatever he can do for me and more. I always feel like family here with these guys they really want their customers happy and you definitely get that feeling here . This was the first time I met Tom who actually sold us the car he was so pleasant and helpful. He even came in on his day off and offer to bring the car to us!!! Now that's customer service!!!! I would highly recommend him if you go into the showroom. We won't go anywhere else to buy our cars and causeway knows that!!!! We always leave there very happy!!!!

Cono, Tom and mike v.

Smitty 17
2/05/2015

"2015 Odyssey"

This is our 3rd Odyssey. 1st time shopping at Causeway. They were a pleasure to deal with. Would totally recommend to family and freinds. Thanks to Alex. He knows the product and that certainly is a huge plus when your trying to sort out all the options. Thanks again, The Smith Family

Alex Bowers

Stacey
2/04/2015

"Most pleasant car buying experience ever! "

We just purchased a 2015 Honda Odyssey and Jennifer Baker was an absolute pleasure! She made the entire process easy and painless while also being extremely knowledgable about the car we were purchasing. I did not know that the car buying experience could go so smoothly until meeting Jennifer!!

Jennifer Baker

Tim
1/31/2015

"Worked with Matt and Tom on 2 purchases"

Our experience was excellent. They were very knowledgeable about the vehicles we purchased. They were prompt and courteous, they made us feel welcome, and confident in their abilities. They gave us very competitive pricing.

Tom and Matt

Emilyjb
1/29/2015

"Satisfied and happy! "

Tom Riche helped me purchase a leash on a new 2015 Ford Escape. Tom was very genuine and friendly from the very beginning. He made me feel comfortable throughout the whole process. He is very knowledgable and made me feel at ease with my decision on the Ford being best for me. I would highly recommend Tom to any of my friends or family. It was a pleasure working with him! :)

Tom Riche

lziegler
1/27/2015

"Painless"

Jennifer was an excellent salesperson. I specifically chose a woman and was pleased with her help. We tied her up ALL day trying to find exactly what I wanted. She never waivered. I would recommend her to anyone.

Jennifer Baker

rforker3
1/21/2015

"A Good Salesman"

Ken Jeranek at Causeway Honda is a very caring salesman. He tries to give you what you are looking for. When you have a problem you can call him, and he helps to correct whatever is wrong. I highly recommend if you are in the market for a new car. Thank you, Richard Forker.

Ken