Causeway Honda

DCH Academy Honda

Route 23 Honda

prestosr
4/14/2015

"Awesome people to deal with!!!"

This is the 5th car I have purchased thru Causeway and every one has been a pleasure! Jennifer was Awesome!!! Did not presure us into buying and was EXTREMELY helpful before and after the purchase! I would buy another car from her in a second!!!!! Paul and lois Pestritto

Mr baseball
4/04/2015

"Great experience"

Pleasure to work with, Tom was great,friendly and professional. I will be returning to Tom and Causeway Honda for my next vehicle . I will also recommend family and friends.

Tom Richie

tlove123
3/23/2015

"Second Honda, same great experience "

We like Causeway Honda because of the friendly, no-pressure approach of the staff there. Jennifer is a great salesperson, went out of her way each time we purchased our cars, and stayed late to make sure everything went ok. Thanks again Jennifer.

Donato601
3/19/2015

"Awesome"

Great experience!! See Kevin for all your buying needs! He was mindful of my time and budget. This is he third car I've purchased with Kevin in the last 6 months and each and every time I've been impressed with his professionalism and expertise!

Kevin Umberger

lauryn
3/19/2015

"JENNIFER BAKER"

This is my second lease with you guys and I have to say it only gets better and better working with you! Now that I have found Jenny B, I can not see myself looking for any vehicle anywhere else with anyone else! I will absolutely recommend this dealership to anyone I know looking for a vehicle. Thank you for the smooth transaction. I didn't know it even could be that fast!

al
3/10/2015

"Kevin Umberger"

This was the best experience that I have had buying a vehicle. Kevin was fantastic!!! This dealership DID NOT RIP ME OFF. They were transparent, and I would definitely drive from Virginia to buy another car here. Thank you very much for the best customer service! Although I bought from Honda, the vehicle was an F150 Tonka.

Kevin Umberger

Paul
3/06/2015

"I'm a Honda customer for life !!!!"

From the minute I walked in till the moment I left I was treated like a family member. All of the gentlemen I encountered were extremely customer friendly and very supportive. I was treated with respect and caring. Matt Clark was as professional a salesman as they come. Cono the manager was a great guy to deal with. Tom Riche was also an excellent salesman. I was not pressured at all and my 4 hour experience was an extremely comfortable experience. I will be a Honda customer for life. Thank you Matt, Cono and Tom for making my car lease experience absolutely perfect. Love you guys !!!!

Matt Clark, Cono Cirone, Tom Riche.

Kiria
2/21/2015

"Excellent"

My wife and I bought our first car from Causeway Honda and our sales advisor Mr. Tom Riche was vey nice and very thorough with my wife and I. Tom got my wife in the car she always wanted. We had the best car buying experience thanks to Tom Riche our sales advisor. We would definitely recommend Causeway Honda to our family and friends. Tom Riche is very capable, ethical and professional car sales advisor, with a confident and outgoing personality. Tom was very polite and very knowledgeable. He was able to answer all our questions and he explain very well all the technical information about the vehicle to my wife and I, that we are not experts. Tom is an excellent sales advisor and I would recommend him to anyone I know is looking to buy a new Honda. Thank you very much Tom.

Tom Riche

jerzypro
2/16/2015

"Great Service on Vehicles - Service Dept. Great"

The Service Department at Causeway Honda is great at explaining your vehicle needs. My Service Technician, Matt Cassidy, has been a great help with each of my Honda Accord's. He knows how to explain the vehicle's needs in a way non-mechanics can understand. He never tries to push you into service you do not need. Not once have they tried to sell me a service that was not in my interest. Thanks for keeping my vehicle safe and up to date.

Matt Cassidy

jerzypro
2/16/2015

"Great People, Great Vehicles, GREAT DAY!"

This was my second time in Causeway Honda of Manahawkin. My Dealer Representative was Iris Burfeind the first time, and I definitely went back to her for my second visit. Each time, she was able to understand my needs, and my WANTS, and was able to MAKE IT HAPPEN each time. They worked with me and my situation, and she made sure I would leave in a car that day....if I wanted to. They were NOT pushy salespersons, making you feel obligated to purchase a vehicle. I felt accomplished walking out of Causeway Honda, as opposed to buyer's remorse. Everyone from the sales staff, finance dept, service dept., and business dept. were all GREAT. The service at Causeway Honda is exceptional. My Service Technician, Matt Cassidy, is awesome at explaining the needs of your vehicle.

Iris Burfeind / Will Evans / Matt Cassidy