Central Auto Sales

Auto Direct Cars

Northeast Car Connection

Gwen
1/29/2015

"We love Coach at Central Auto Sales"

My newest car from them (our second) is great. Coach set us up real quick with financing. The only thing that took long was picking out the car. We will always be back.

Coach

Lisa Coutch
4/19/2014

"Review"

The people were very friendly and eager to assist. Brandon was especially willing to assist. Within 3 months my husband bought another vehicle, this time a motorcycle. Thank you Central Auto Sales for being easy to work with, and friendly.

Brandon Ribble

tbs0713
8/02/2013

"If I could give less than one star I would. For 6..."

If I could give less than one star I would. For 6 weeks I have been absolutely miserable with the purchase of my truck. And still this problem persists. My temporary license plate ran out and I was told "one more day won't kill you" and "i've been busy", I even got "I was on vacation". Well, the DMV says that even if I parked the truck in the street with an expired temp it would have been impounded. If I would have drove it, more problems and tickets. When I brought this to their attention they were EXTREMELY RUDE and condescending. Val, the salesperson, told me to come in at 1pm on Friday and he would make sure that my plates were there for me (TWO WEEKS after expiration) so I went in at 4pm, no plates, no title, no paperwork on the "supposed" transmission warranty. When I got upset they brushed me off, even the manager/boss was really rude. Then he says, I will bring them to your house TODAY. At 5pm I get a phone call stating the DMV had registered the vehicle to the dealership and not to me..Hmmm, I wonder why? Maybe because this mickey mouse corporation of a dealership filed the paperwork INCORRECTLY! I paid cash for my truck, under FALSE pretenses (the promise of a 1 yr transmission warranty which they have yet to show me) and they are doing nothing to keep me as a customer. I will NEVER return to this place and I encourage everyone to steer clear.

Salesperson, Val

totowatony
8/25/2012

"Bought a van from them with a 1 year warrenty on engine...."

Bought a van from them with a 1 year warrenty on engine. 2 weeks in engine went. warrnty was invalid as the engine did not have enough miles on it. agreed to have another engine put in.also with 1 year warrnty. took them 3 weeks. when we asked for the warrenty papaers, we were told they could not get a warrenty as the cars had too many miles on it. makes you wonder if there even was a warrenty. got the car back and 1 week later check engine light came on and car stalled making turns. was told it was the power steering pump and the alternator. had both replaced. stalling problem still there. local kid in my neighborhood looked at car and found 1 engine mount not attatched. took it back. 2 engine mounts not attatched. have had 3 sensors replaced. engine light came on again. they replaced a transmisioion solenod. went we went to pick up car, check engine light still on. when we asked them about it, they gve us back our check and said do not come back here for service. if you buy a car from these people, be prepared for a royal screwing.

dave jimmy

jenjeter78
5/04/2012

"TERRIBLE!! My family and i have bought over 14 cars from..."

TERRIBLE!! My family and i have bought over 14 cars from this place and i will never ever buy another vehicle from here!! purchased my truck and tires from here in feb 2012 and i have 2 leaky stems now. this place has incompetent mechanics and a horrible manager, dave, now! the stems are still covered under warranty and the manager will not replace them or honor my warranty! he said that, "it is time that i pay for things for my truck"! i don't think that $30 is worth bad publicity. i filed a complaint with the better business bureau and also nj consumer affairs! this dealership is being run by a rude, horrible manager while the owner could care less!! drive right past this place and do not buy anything from them!!! **SENT AN EMAIL TO THE DEALERSHIP AND GOT THIS RESPONSE: JEN: THIS IS JIMMY THE OWNER OF CENTRAL AUTO SALES. I REALLY DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK OR WHAT HAPPENED. WE HAVE BEEN HERE SINCE 1966 AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE FOR MANY YEARS TO COME. YOU CAN CALL WHOEVER YOU WANT. WE WILL CONTINUE TO DO BUSINESS AT 1864 LAKEWOOD ROAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FOR YOUR INFORMATION, VAL IS STILL A VALUED EMPLOYEE AT CENTRAL AUTO SALES. IT'S TIME TO BUY YOUR OWN TIRE STEMS NOW HON AND STOP CRYING! SEE YOU WHEN YOU NEED TO PURCHASE YOUR NEXT CAR! STOP BEING SUCH A HATER! ---JIMMY **AS YOU CAN SEE, HE ONLY CARES ABOUT THE SALE AND NOT HONORING MY WARRANTY. DUE YOURSELF A FAVOR AND DO NOT EVEN BUY A PACK OF GUM FROM THIS TERRIBLE PLACE!