Read Reviews Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Michael LibuttiInternet Sales Manager1 Lifetime Review

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Providing Excellent Customer Service Since 1954

If longevity is the barometer for judging how customers view an auto dealership, then Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram passes with flying colors. The dealership was founded in 1954 by Herbert Grant and was originally named Grant Motors. In 1963, Mr. Grant moved the dealership to its present location and hence the name Central Avenue was born.

The dealership has always prided itself on providing outstanding customer service and that approach was taken to new levels when Jonathan Grant took over daily operations in 1990. The "customer first" and "providing great deals" approach has proved successful and Central Avenue's sales and service volume grew exponentially leading it to become the biggest dealer in Westchester and the Bronx, and one of the largest in the tri-state area.

The dealership did a major building renovation in 2010/2011 and added Express Lube to better serve our customers. Service and parts director Dan Oliveri and General Sales manager Jim Ingenito have become partners to Jonathan Grant all having adhered to the Excellent Customer Service Tradition at Central Avenue.

Our Location

boxers38
7/2/2014 8:43:52 PM

Walter Parker

My Review Of Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram:

Picked up our new 2014 Chrysler 300C on Saturday and couldn't be more happy with the experience at this dealership. Thanks to our salesperson, Walter Parker, this was a very pleasant car buying experience. Walter is down to earth, honest, helpful, not a typical pushy salesman. He was able to get us a good price on the exact car we wanted even though the car was located at another dealership. We live in NJ and had been to our local dealer but were not satisfied. We were able to do almost all of our sales negotiation by phone with Walter and when we got to the dealership, we got exactly what was promised. Couldn't have gone any smoother!

Twitter
"Central Ave Chrysler is the best!"

Lamom
5/29/2014 9:30:34 PM

My Review Of Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram:

This is my 4th lease from Central Ave Chrysler, I have the Town and Country Van. I have been dealing with Ernie Ferri. Ernie is so polite and friendly. He makes sure he gets us what we want and all we need. I also have my car serviced there and the service dept is great and so very nice one of the reason I stay with Central Ave Chrysler. Thank you Ernie Ferri!

"Unprofessionalism"

Kain
4/18/2014 9:59:01 AM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: No
Bill

My Review Of Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram:

The names of the employee's are withheld at this time to which an investigation into this matter is concluded.
My fiance went to get her vehicle serviced and showed up at 0715hrs. The service person stated she did not have a reciept for the service which she came for and he stated he would not even touch the vehicle until 0900hrs which is when the supposed sales dept employee's show up to substantiate the work she was do for.
She informed the service person that she would be willing to pay for the work if they felt unsure of the work guaranteed on the reciept and that she would resolve the matter at a later time. She just wanted to have the work done because she lives far from Yonkers and this was the place she purchased her vehicle.She asked what would be the problem in that.
Then the manager decides to insult her by talking down to her and accusing her of being mentally unstable followed by a threat to have her removed. When she replied as to why she was being denied service he then denied ever having said the vehicle would not be worked on instead of acting professionally by providing the service he should have in the first place. I also feel had he confronted a man in this manner the outcome would have been much different.
Ultimately he embarassed her in front of other poeple by inviting them into the conversation and questioning her integrity adding to more insult. I am a veteran and I can promise this will go to corporate headquarters and we will demand a course of action against this blatent and disrespectful behavior and request a follow up as well. Lesson here is to treat others as you would like to be treated. And if you own or work for a business then it's all about customer service.

Twitter
"Ernie always a pleasure to work with"

SusanP1969
4/14/2014 9:57:00 AM

My Review Of Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram:

Ernie has been with me for my past 4 jeeps. Always a pleasure to work with. Explains things and helps through it all. Working on gettin some friends to visit Ernie. Thank you again Ernie.

Twitter
"I was looking for a jeep cherokee and this dealership was..."

hopej28
3/12/2014 10:34:59 AM

Jim IngenitoJim Ingenito

My Review Of Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram:

I was looking for a jeep cherokee and this dealership was recommended to me by my boss. I spoke with Jim and told him exactly what I was looking for and he suggested the jeep cherokee latitude. I looked at the specs and thought it was perfect for me. Ernie was my salesman and he did everything possible to make this experience go as smoothly as possible. They were both very pleasant to work with. They even made sure my jeep was delivered to my home. I would highly recommend this dealership to my family and friends

Twitter
"Dealer pulled a bait and switch... Quoted me one price..."

qwertyqwerty123
3/5/2014 2:33:49 PM

Jonathan  GrantJonathan Grant
Frank LombardoFrank Lombardo

My Review Of Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram:

Dealer pulled a bait and switch... Quoted me one price verbally and then the paperwork had a higher price. When confronted the sales manager stated "I am sorry but we can not honor that original agreed upon price, either take it or leave it." The next day we reached out to the owner Mr. Grant, who stated "I am terribily sorry this was a big misunderstand, I will honor the original price as agreed." Later that day recieved another phone call from an employee stating the deal was no longer going to happen at the agreed price and that the owner was sorry. Completely unmoral, unethical dealer, BUYER BEWARE!!!

Twitter
"I just got my brand new Jeep Trailhawke and i wanted to..."

Maddie7869
2/28/2014 1:02:49 PM

My Review Of Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram:

I just got my brand new Jeep Trailhawke and i wanted to thank everyone at Central Ave , everyone was very nice but especially my sales consultant Ernie. What an amazing and friendly man. Thank you manong for making my dream of owning a new car real and just the way i wanted it. You have a friend and costumer for life. Salamat, Thank you and God bless.

Twitter
"Ernie, Thank you for making this an easy and enjoyable..."

JPC117
2/12/2014 4:45:45 PM

My Review Of Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram:

Ernie, Thank you for making this an easy and enjoyable purchase! Your are very helpful with helping me selected options on my first Jeep! I hope to do business with you again in the near future. Cheers!

Twitter
"We bought a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Ernie Feri was..."

johnortega
1/21/2014 9:27:26 PM

My Review Of Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram:

We bought a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Ernie Feri was our salesman. He was a great and he knew what he was talking about. He answered all of our questions and he made the experience enjoyable.

Twitter
"Out of all the dealerships on Central Ave, this..."

AinslieWalsh
1/15/2014 2:01:48 PM

Larry Memoli

My Review Of Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram:

Out of all the dealerships on Central Ave, this dealership's staff was so professional and knowledgeable! Larry was honest, professional, and knew exactly what he was talking about. He explained every detail on each car we looked at and he went beyond to make us feel comfortable. Larry was the reason we went back to this particular dealership to lease a vehicle!

Reviews 11-20 >>