Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

1839 Central Park Ave.,
Yonkers, New York 10710
Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Providing Excellent Customer Service Since 1954 If longevity is the barometer for judging how customers view an auto dealership, then Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram passes with flying colors. The dealership was founded in 1954 by Herbert Grant and was originally named Grant Motors. In 1963, Mr. Grant moved the dealership to its present location and hence the name Central Avenue was born. The dealership has always prided itself on providing outstanding customer service and that approach was taken to new levels when Jonathan Grant took over daily operations in 1990. The "customer first" and "providing great deals" approach has proved successful and Central Avenue's sales and service volume grew exponentially leading it to become the biggest dealer in Westchester and the Bronx, and one of the largest in the tri-state area. The dealership did a major building renovation in 2010/2011 and added Express Lube to better serve our customers. Service and parts director Dan Oliveri and General Sales manager Jim Ingenito have become partners to Jonathan Grant all having adhered to the Excellent Customer Service Tradition at Central Avenue.

About Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

bdmick
4/21/2015

"Very Happily Surprised"

Having never had to get out a lease before due to excess mileage, I expected some difficulties not only in the process, but the price of a new car/lease. Ernie Feri and Co. took every potential fear I may have had and tossed it out the window. Not only was their very first offer significantly less than any other dealer from the outset, the speed and ease at which the deal came together was second to none. Ernie and Central Ave have a customer for life.

NYCJason
4/18/2015

"Unique Deal gone Well"

I had a somewhat unique scenario where I wanted to sell my current Jeep to the dealer and then lease a new one. I came to Central Avenue for the first time and met a salesman Mike Rivera. I liked Mike from the beginning b/c he was attentive and made me feel like he genuinely wanted to make sure I got the best deal possible right from the beginning. This deal wasn't simple and there were a lot of moving parts. Without going into all the details of my specific deal, I will say that Mike worked very hard behind the scenes to make it all happen and much faster than we had originally thought. Mike was very professional and great to work with throughout the process. I have leased/bought many cars through the years and not many salesmen give you their cell and actually answer it. Everyone knows the best form of a compliment is a recommendation.. Needless to say, a good friend of mine just picked up his new Jeep this week as well. I have not had service done yet, but I'm hoping for the same experience. Go ask for MIke.

Mike RIvera

KAM30
4/10/2015

"Wonderful Experience!"

Thank you Ernie and Jim for another wonderful experience at Central Ave Chrysler Jeep! Just leased a new jeep and could not be happier. This is the second car we have leased from here, and Ernie is by far the best sales person ever and always fun to work with!!

Jeep Guy 2015
4/09/2015

"Very favorable new car purchase experience"

Purchased a new Jeep in March from Central Avenue Jeep. Had visited a few other Jeep dealers and Central Avenue (Jarred) provided the best overall experience. The Central Avenue new car purchase experience was friendly, helpful and attentive before and after purchasing my vehicle.

Jarred

Junior3
4/08/2015

"Excellent job"

I went in not knowing what I really want it to do but left satisfied with the purchase. The whole experience was great. Ayla was true professional. Thank you. Excellent job.

Ayla

zintonecowboy
3/31/2015

"2015 jeep compass"

Mychal rivera and Jim ingenito were great. Mychal put me In my New jeep compass with such a great transition. He catered in every way to me in order to make my first new car experience flawless. I would suggest anyone to call these guys and get going wit. Their own new jeep. Thanks again guys!

mychal rivera

Delo
3/23/2015

"Very great job by Jared"

Jared did a great job helping us choice the right car. He really helped us out with all that we needed to purchase a car.

Jared

lando
3/18/2015

"Horrible experience "

We bought a 2014 jeep on christmas eve 2014 Brand new I have never encountered so many problems not even with my used car and the dealer doesn't even fix them from rusted brake bar to foged head lights to scratches on the outside doors to a defective windshield unfortunately the day I picked it up was pouring rain two days later when I noticed I called the dealer well I'm still trying to get things fixed but no avail

dont remember

ND180
3/16/2015

"Wow A sales person that cares, a dealership that's top notch"

I don't have to spend time talking about the best award winning suv ever, the Grand Cherokee Jeep but I do need to give some feedback on a young saleman that in my opinion was as professioal as it gets. Jarred Daniels is what all dealerships need,from the time I walked in to the time I drove off, Mr. Daniels made sure that everything that needed to be dome was. He explained everything from beginning to end and was completely honest ,I can say this because this was not my first lease and I did my homework before I went there. When it's time for service I will rate that department. Jarred Daniels is a true professional and a big plus to this dealership. Hats off to Jerred and by all means keep up the GREAT work. Norman Downes

Jarred Daniels

jay266
3/14/2015

"Great experience!"

Cant say enough good things about this dealership. Clean,Friendly,very professional and no sleazy dealer games and tricks. I went there for the first time and spoke with saleswoman Felicia Liriano she quickly arranged a test drive. She quoted me a price when the test drive was done. I felt it was a bit high and continued to shop around. When I left she said,"Im very comfortable letting you walk out the door with this price". Her words proved to be very true!! I continued to shop around at about 6 other dealerships in the Bronx and new jersey. All I did was waste gas and my time dealing with sleazy con artists. Most of the dealers i visited were low balling my trade-in and ballooning up the price of the car i wanted, with a bunch of hidden fees when i was about to close on the deal! I experienced none of that when I returned to central avenue Chrysler. Felicia honored the price she gave me two weeks prior with no game playing. Very straight forward,honest and pleasant young lady.Shes going to be a star saleswoman very soon! Overall very pleased with my experience at central avenue jeep. Courteous and very professional staff and the process of buying my first brand new vehicle was very fast and efficient. I can see myself being a longtime customer of this dealership. Thanks for a pleasant experience!!! I will be recommending this dealership to friends and family.

Felicia Liriano