Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

1839 Central Park Ave.,
Yonkers, New York 10710
Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Providing Excellent Customer Service Since 1954 If longevity is the barometer for judging how customers view an auto dealership, then Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram passes with flying colors. The dealership was founded in 1954 by Herbert Grant and was originally named Grant Motors. In 1963, Mr. Grant moved the dealership to its present location and hence the name Central Avenue was born. The dealership has always prided itself on providing outstanding customer service and that approach was taken to new levels when Jonathan Grant took over daily operations in 1990. The "customer first" and "providing great deals" approach has proved successful and Central Avenue's sales and service volume grew exponentially leading it to become the biggest dealer in Westchester and the Bronx, and one of the largest in the tri-state area. The dealership did a major building renovation in 2010/2011 and added Express Lube to better serve our customers. Service and parts director Dan Oliveri and General Sales manager Jim Ingenito have become partners to Jonathan Grant all having adhered to the Excellent Customer Service Tradition at Central Avenue.

About Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Laura
5/16/2015

"Sales Representative"

Great experience in leasing my second jeep. The sales rep, Jarred Daniels, was terrific, professional and on the money. Highly recommend seeing Jarred for assistance.

Jarred Daniels

endosome
5/11/2015

"Nice service experience"

I send my car for checking why the engine light turned on. The service of central ave dodge dealer was very friendly and helped me to replace the oil pressure switch for free (it's still under warranty). Feel very satisfied with their work.

Alex Veras

aal
5/06/2015

"Very Happy With The Service - Glad I didn't go anywhere else"

Myke was a great dealer and really helped me out with getting a car for the price that I wanted to spend. I am a first time car buyer and he made the process easy and quick while finding me the perfect car that I love!

Mychael Rivera

cyrenemyth
5/05/2015

"couldn't ask for better!"

The entire process was terrific! I had the pleasure of working with the GM Jimmy and salesman Ernie. They made the entire process easy and quick. I walked away with a beautiful meww car and an amazing deal.

SophieD
4/30/2015

"Bait & switch - no follow-up - poor management!"

I test drove a Jeep Grand Cherokee & was ready to lease it - but wanted to bring my husband back for a test drive. After the salesperson hadn't followed up with me after 3 emails/phone messages, I had a pre-arranged meeting with a manager for another test drive. When we arrived, the car that was given to us had the gas light on, it was empty! The 2nd car also had no gas! They put gas in the car, but the ride was gritty and not smooth. We later found out the initial car they gave me to test drive was an 8 cylinder - which wasn't initially disclosed to me, nor is it a car that is typically sold in a Grand Cherokee. If I hadn't come back for another test drive, I would have leased a car based on my test drive (8 cylinder) and rec'd a 6 cylinder. Overall experience, communication & management was a FAILURE!

Larry Memoli & Frank Lombardo

bdmick
4/21/2015

"Very Happily Surprised"

Having never had to get out a lease before due to excess mileage, I expected some difficulties not only in the process, but the price of a new car/lease. Ernie Feri and Co. took every potential fear I may have had and tossed it out the window. Not only was their very first offer significantly less than any other dealer from the outset, the speed and ease at which the deal came together was second to none. Ernie and Central Ave have a customer for life.

mrslocs4
4/20/2015

"Unhappy consumer"

I am not impressed. I have a brand new 2015 Jeep cherokee that I had to tow with roadside assistance to central avenue on a saturday. They called me on Monday morning seeming to have no idea that it was even towed there and it took them all day to look at the car. They do not have a replacement vehicle program so I am stuck without a car and they are taking there sweet time taking a look at my vehicle to find out what the problem is. A brand new vehicle with a problem, in my opinion, should take priority. This is my second lease with central avenue and, at this point, will never use them again.

I don

NYCJason
4/18/2015

"Unique Deal gone Well"

I had a somewhat unique scenario where I wanted to sell my current Jeep to the dealer and then lease a new one. I came to Central Avenue for the first time and met a salesman Mike Rivera. I liked Mike from the beginning b/c he was attentive and made me feel like he genuinely wanted to make sure I got the best deal possible right from the beginning. This deal wasn't simple and there were a lot of moving parts. Without going into all the details of my specific deal, I will say that Mike worked very hard behind the scenes to make it all happen and much faster than we had originally thought. Mike was very professional and great to work with throughout the process. I have leased/bought many cars through the years and not many salesmen give you their cell and actually answer it. Everyone knows the best form of a compliment is a recommendation.. Needless to say, a good friend of mine just picked up his new Jeep this week as well. I have not had service done yet, but I'm hoping for the same experience. Go ask for MIke.

Mike RIvera

KAM30
4/10/2015

"Wonderful Experience!"

Thank you Ernie and Jim for another wonderful experience at Central Ave Chrysler Jeep! Just leased a new jeep and could not be happier. This is the second car we have leased from here, and Ernie is by far the best sales person ever and always fun to work with!!

Jeep Guy 2015
4/09/2015

"Very favorable new car purchase experience"

Purchased a new Jeep in March from Central Avenue Jeep. Had visited a few other Jeep dealers and Central Avenue (Jarred) provided the best overall experience. The Central Avenue new car purchase experience was friendly, helpful and attentive before and after purchasing my vehicle.

Jarred