Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

1839 Central Park Ave.,
Yonkers, New York 10710
Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Providing Excellent Customer Service Since 1954 If longevity is the barometer for judging how customers view an auto dealership, then Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram passes with flying colors. The dealership was founded in 1954 by Herbert Grant and was originally named Grant Motors. In 1963, Mr. Grant moved the dealership to its present location and hence the name Central Avenue was born. The dealership has always prided itself on providing outstanding customer service and that approach was taken to new levels when Jonathan Grant took over daily operations in 1990. The "customer first" and "providing great deals" approach has proved successful and Central Avenue's sales and service volume grew exponentially leading it to become the biggest dealer in Westchester and the Bronx, and one of the largest in the tri-state area. The dealership did a major building renovation in 2010/2011 and added Express Lube to better serve our customers. Service and parts director Dan Oliveri and General Sales manager Jim Ingenito have become partners to Jonathan Grant all having adhered to the Excellent Customer Service Tradition at Central Avenue.

About Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

ljay
7/28/2015

"Excellent leasing experience"

This is our second lease with Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. We are repeat customers because of our amazing salesperson Larry Memoli, the unbeatable prices and the very friendly and helpful service. Since we have been leasing cars for twenty years, we can compare the experience we had here yesterday with many others. In our opinion, yesterday's experience ranks at the top and we plan on returning to Central Avenue Chrysler when our current lease is up.

Larry Memoli

DurangoDell
7/24/2015

"Great staff"

I bought a car here yesterday and I'm still riding on cloud nine so I had to share this experience. The salesman Jimmie Green, especially made it a great experience and hooked me up with a great deal on an incredible Dodge Durango, at close to half the price of my luxury, foreign car, but with WAY more features. They didn't have the model I wanted, but worked with another dealership to have it there in 2 days! It was refreshing to work with a dealer that was interested in the needs and budget of my family first and I'll definitely buy from here again and recommend that you give them a chance as well.

Jimmie Green

mhaf55
7/23/2015

"Excited to have our new car!!!"

Just drove our new Jeep Cherokee. Never experienced such an enjoyable process as we did working with entire team. Starts from the top and permeates through the entire company. We are customers for life. Thank you!

Bianca

Bruno22
7/19/2015

"Gota love Central AVe"

I must say I hate car shopping until today ! Everything that Bianca told me was on the money . I would suggest if you need a Jeep this is the place to go and Bianca is the person to see. I have another car I will be turning in and I will be going back thnx for all your help!

Bianca Alfalla

Juliek
7/02/2015

"Amazing!"

Everything about this whole experience was great. I went there Monday to look and fell in love with the Patriot. Our salesperson Bianca was great and had a ton of knowledge about all the Jeep cars. It is now Thursday and I already have the car home with me! The whole process was really fast, simple and easy and pleasant. Everyone was extremely nice and helpful and that just made everything more pleasant. I am extremely happy with the service and the car. If anyone is considering buying once of these cars, definitely go here. You will get great service and have a very pleasant experience with everything!

Bianca

ttomasulo
6/02/2015

"New Car"

My experience at Central Ave Jeep was nothing short of excellent! I had the pleasure of dealing with Jarred Daniels who was polite, friendly, professional and not pushy at all! I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone in need of a jeep/car!

Jarred Daniels

astern33
5/29/2015

"2015 Town and Country "

My wife and I bought a 2015 Town and Country and cant tell you how happy we were with the salesperson Bianca and the Manager Jimmy. They took there time to answer all our questions and concerns. Negotiating was a pleasure! It even took under 30 min to do our trade-in and pick up our new car everywhere else it took almost two hours. Very efficient very well organized and very trustworthy dealership!!!!

Bianca Alfalla

Double G Jeep
5/26/2015

""Jeep Central""

You found the right place to buy or lease a Jeep when you found 1839 Central Park Ave. These are the "Bad Boys" of the Jeep World. Your wish is their command. The Main Man, the Leader of the Pack, the Chairman of the Board is Ernie Feri. Ernie scoured the Metro Area to find the Jeep that was just right for me. He's honest, knowledgeable, reliable, and gives good phone. When it comes to Service these dudes know how to do it right. I always bring my Jeep to "Jeep Central" and I always leave with a smile on my face. Hey, they even have good coffee, hot chocolate, and bagels "mit a shmeer" when you show up. Check the rest but end up at the best - "Jeep Central", a Yonkers institution.

Laura
5/16/2015

"Sales Representative"

Great experience in leasing my second jeep. The sales rep, Jarred Daniels, was terrific, professional and on the money. Highly recommend seeing Jarred for assistance.

Jarred Daniels

endosome
5/11/2015

"Nice service experience"

I send my car for checking why the engine light turned on. The service of central ave dodge dealer was very friendly and helped me to replace the oil pressure switch for free (it's still under warranty). Feel very satisfied with their work.

Alex Veras