Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Closed

Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Providing Excellent Customer Service Since 1954 If longevity is the barometer for judging how customers view an auto dealership, then Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram passes with flying colors. The dealership was founded in 1954 by Herbert Grant and was originally named Grant Motors. In 1963, Mr. Grant moved the dealership to its present location and hence the name Central Avenue was born. The dealership has always prided itself on providing outstanding customer service and that approach was taken to new levels when Jonathan Grant took over daily operations in 1990. The "customer first" and "providing great deals" approach has proved successful and Central Avenue's sales and service volume grew exponentially leading it to become the biggest dealer in Westchester and the Bronx, and one of the largest in the tri-state area. The dealership did a major building renovation in 2010/2011 and added Express Lube to better serve our customers. Service and parts director Dan Oliveri and General Sales manager Jim Ingenito have become partners to Jonathan Grant all having adhered to the Excellent Customer Service Tradition at Central Avenue.

About Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

K
1/26/2015

"Thank you Ernie~"

As a newbie to buy my first car in America, I should really give my thanks to Ernie in Central Ave Jeep. He is very professional and always helpful. Now I'm driving my new Jeep Wrangler everyday and I love it! Thank you Ernie!

me
12/24/2014

"$2000.00 incentive added back into purchase price "

Shady. Leased a 2011 Jeep Compass, upon end of Lease the price went from $13,000 to $15,000 + tax title and registration. Why would I pay $15,000 on top of a 3 year least at $297.00 totaling over $30,000 with no bells and whistles, oh a sunroof. The Jeep had 13,000 miles at the end of my lease. Apparently that does not account for anything, I did speak to several dealers and they are well aware of Central Avenue Chrylser Jeep, actually very well known. After speaking to many people they too were very dissatisfied the them, a few returned their vehicles and purchased Honda's. Mike you should be ashamed of yourself. P.S. bought a KIA from your competitor across the street.

Eddieu
12/22/2014

"Ernie was great! Highly recommend."

Just drove home a new Grand Cherokee from Central Ave Jeep. I was having trouble getting any specific pricing numbers from my dealers in NJ. They all want you to come in, so they can pressure you. A coworker told me I should contact Ernie from Central Ave Jeep. He bought a few cars from him in the past and highly recommended him. Ernie was great. He was straightforward and we agreed on price and terms completely over the phone. Much of the paperwork was taken care of through email. I arrived at the dealership, met Ernie in person for the first time, signed a bunch of papers and drove off. I spent a total of 30 minutes at the dealership. If your like me and value your time, and hate the sales tactics of dealerships, then I recommend you contact Ernie.

Harry & Kathy Torres
11/18/2014

"Fantastic Sales and Service Crews!"

My wife and I have leased our last three vehicles from Central Ave Jeep and we have been impressed since the beginning! We can't give enough praise and thanks to the wonderful people of the Service Dept. as they treat us like family. The Sales crew is equally fantastic as they always strive to listen to your concerns and help you purchase or lease the vehicle of your dreams. We are coming up on the end of our lease term so we will be heading over to Central Ave Jeep Dodge Ram to get into our next new vehicle!

Marco Varrenti and John Nunziata

jroc747
11/16/2014

"Effortless"

I bought by Durango from Joe. I emailed all the info they needed, all I had to do is sign some papers and I was out the door. No haggling, no waiting, no runaround! I recommend this dealership! I love my fully loaded Durango, it has everything and more!! Jaime

Mrs Diaz
11/11/2014

"Quick and speedy service"

I just love coming to central ave Chrysler,Jeep,Dodge the service is EXCELLENT,the technicians are FRIENDLY,and KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT THE CARS THis dealership is the place to be. Whether your purchasing a vehicle,or coming in for work on your vehicle,or even just an oil change I wouldn't trust my vehicle with anyone but them The fast oil change is another plus they have over the rest of the dealerships around I've been dealing with them for years And Peter at the quick oil change desk is awesome he's always on top of his game Thanks again PETER!!??

Peter

alark
7/26/2014

"Leasing a Jeep Wrangler: WALTER IS WONDERFUL"

Just picked up a Jeep Wrangler yesterday. Working with Walter Parker was an extremely positive experience from my initial inquiry through finalizing the deal. Walter is truly a caring professional who had my best interest at heart. He is knowledgeable and patient . I never experienced such a complete orientation to a car as Walter provided. Would definitely recommend to others! A Joyful Consumer

Walter Parker

cfmar
7/25/2014

"Excellent Customer Service"

The Staff at Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep are excellent. They really made my experience terrific. Thank you and I will definitely recommend them!!! I am extremely happy.

john tolomer
7/13/2014

"Recommendation for a dealership to purchase a Jeep"

I researched the Chrysler Jeep as I never owned one. I looked on line and had a very good idea of price and trade in value for my car. I went to the Central Avenue Chrysler dealership and worked with Erni Feri. He was very pleasant, knowledgeable and efficient. I also met Jim Ingenito and together they made a deal that was better than any deal I could find on line. My experience was a pleasant surprise. Their service was personal, freindly and efficient. I received an excellent price. I highly recommend the dealership.

boxers38
7/02/2014

"Great Experience!"

Picked up our new 2014 Chrysler 300C on Saturday and couldn't be more happy with the experience at this dealership. Thanks to our salesperson, Walter Parker, this was a very pleasant car buying experience. Walter is down to earth, honest, helpful, not a typical pushy salesman. He was able to get us a good price on the exact car we wanted even though the car was located at another dealership. We live in NJ and had been to our local dealer but were not satisfied. We were able to do almost all of our sales negotiation by phone with Walter and when we got to the dealership, we got exactly what was promised. Couldn't have gone any smoother!

Walter Parker