Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

1839 Central Park Ave.,
Yonkers, New York 10710
Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Providing Excellent Customer Service Since 1954 If longevity is the barometer for judging how customers view an auto dealership, then Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram passes with flying colors. The dealership was founded in 1954 by Herbert Grant and was originally named Grant Motors. In 1963, Mr. Grant moved the dealership to its present location and hence the name Central Avenue was born. The dealership has always prided itself on providing outstanding customer service and that approach was taken to new levels when Jonathan Grant took over daily operations in 1990. The "customer first" and "providing great deals" approach has proved successful and Central Avenue's sales and service volume grew exponentially leading it to become the biggest dealer in Westchester and the Bronx, and one of the largest in the tri-state area. The dealership did a major building renovation in 2010/2011 and added Express Lube to better serve our customers. Service and parts director Dan Oliveri and General Sales manager Jim Ingenito have become partners to Jonathan Grant all having adhered to the Excellent Customer Service Tradition at Central Avenue.

About Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

06 Grand Cherokee
1/27/2016

"Honest and Fair"

I purchased my pre-owned Jeep Grand Cherokee at Central Avenue Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge as well as always service my vehicle at this location. My salesman Brian, was outstanding and the service representative, Marco, is always honest and friendly.

Marco

Rudedawg
12/04/2015

"Go Get Thrilled"

Finally a Dealership that makes purchasing a new car a great experience. From the greeting to driving away everyone went out of there way to get me the car I wanted the color I wanted at the price I could afford. My salesman Jimmy Green was a top notch professional capable of answering all my questions about the car I was looking into. Looking for a car, go to Central Ave CDJ you'll be thrilled you did.

Jimmy, Green

Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded to this review

December 19, 2015

Thank you very much Jimmy for taking the time to review us. We are very happy that you are happy with your dealership and will share with our staff. We look forward to providing you that same level of service throughout your ownership!

service118
10/21/2015

"Service dept. not helpful after you buy"

Service dept. makes appt. for simple repair. I drive in traffic 2 hours top get there between their 7:30-9:00 am time slot and then told you must leave the vehicle. Simple door weather stripping leak and never told I have to leave the car when they made the appt. week before. Their attitude is "Leave it or go", so I went, NEVER to return to this dealer again. Nice when you buy, after that, they don't care

service dept. employee

Ilovemyjeepcompass
9/27/2015

"My new go-to dealers!!!!"

Very professional sales staff. Knowledgeable and accommodating, flexible and patient! Shopped with them back and forth for about 3 weeks and was always more than satisfied with the service. Very patient with all the questions about leasing vs. buying and pretty fair with my trade in!! Would highly recommend Jimmy and Jarrod as a team. They work well together and get the job done! DMac

Happy customer
9/27/2015

"very happy and very satisfied"

My wife and I spent about a week pricing a new Jeep Cherokee at local dealers. After several stops, we met Chris Bambace at Central Av. Chrysler. Within a short time, he beat our best price by several hundred dollars. The next day we drove the new car home. It was a very pleasant experience. Thanks Chris!

Chris Bambace

Angela + Bruce
9/17/2015

"A pleasure to do business with"

We had the privilege of working with Ayla who helped us locate and ultimately purchase a new jeep. Ayla's expertise and professionalism was outstanding. She is a true asset to this dealership. Thank you Ayla.

Anabelsan
9/09/2015

"Worst car buying experience of my life "

I went to Central Ave Jeep in July to purchase a car, the overall experience was horrible the sales representative Bianca Alfalfa (Wouldn't recommend her to anyone) wasn't professional at all I was the one that had to call her multiple times to get information from her. I also had a trade which we discussed I was getting 6K for and when I went to sign my contract discovered she had only given me 5K for it and then went to lie to my face and say she never said she was going to give me 6K only after we discussed my trade value multiple times even over the phone... I proceeded to do the deal anyways only because I was tired of shopping around and honestly I didn't have the best credit. But the bad service didn't stop there only a week after purchasing the car I started having problems with it (So much for getting a "certified" preowned") my breaks were locking then my battery died and now my check engine light is on and all of this only 2 months after purchasing this car. I have called the service department multiple times and keep being told they're going to try to "fit me in" and I will get a call back, but nothing! I even called Bianca who placed me hold until I couldn't hold any longer and when I call back she just says she'll call me back. So if you want a professional hassle free car buying experience do not go to Central Ave Chrysler Jeep Dodge but definitely don't do business with Bianca Alfalfa!

Bianca Alfalfa

Renegade15
9/08/2015

""This was the easiest car buying experience I've ever had.""

I recently purchased a 2015 Jeep Renegade. I have to say that from the moment my family and I walked into Central Ave. Jeep we were met with the utmost professionalism from Mr. Jarrod Daniels. I expressed to him what I wanted in the Renegade and he went above and beyond to get it for me to my exact specifications. He was very patient, personable and an all-around nice person. He was very knowledgeable about the car and the buying process. I will certainly recommend him and your dealership to my friends and family. Jarrod is truly a great asset to your company. Thank you, Jarrod for such a positive experience!

sklapps92
9/03/2015

"Excellent experience that sent me home with my dream car!"

After reaching out to this dealership, Jonathan and his staff was nothing but extremely accommodating to every one of my requests. Although they did not have the car in the lot, they made their best efforts to locate this car for me and ultimately sent me home with my dream car. Always reliable and truly put the buyers wants first. Rarely do you find a dealership like this one! Thank you so much Central Avenue Jeep!

ebm2711
8/24/2015

"Excellent stress free experience"

I am very satisfied with my experience at Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. I went in with a trade in and only a vague idea of what I wanted, that being some type of Jeep Wrangler. I have since leased a 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited and am totally delighted! If you have the good fortune to come to this Jeep dealership, ask for Jarrod. He was beyond patient, thorough, honest and personable. I never felt pressured nor did I perceive anything less than the type of personal attention that can turn a shopper from a one time buyer into a lifelong customer. He's one of a kind, absolutely terrific! I have also since been back to buy some small extras for the Jeep and the staff here continue to be friendly and most helpful. You'll quickly see that at this dealership it's more than just a showroom, it's a community.

Reviews of Ernie Feri