Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

1839 Central Park Ave.,
Yonkers, New York 10710
Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Providing Excellent Customer Service Since 1954 If longevity is the barometer for judging how customers view an auto dealership, then Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram passes with flying colors. The dealership was founded in 1954 by Herbert Grant and was originally named Grant Motors. In 1963, Mr. Grant moved the dealership to its present location and hence the name Central Avenue was born. The dealership has always prided itself on providing outstanding customer service and that approach was taken to new levels when Jonathan Grant took over daily operations in 1990. The "customer first" and "providing great deals" approach has proved successful and Central Avenue's sales and service volume grew exponentially leading it to become the biggest dealer in Westchester and the Bronx, and one of the largest in the tri-state area. The dealership did a major building renovation in 2010/2011 and added Express Lube to better serve our customers. Service and parts director Dan Oliveri and General Sales manager Jim Ingenito have become partners to Jonathan Grant all having adhered to the Excellent Customer Service Tradition at Central Avenue.

About Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Juliek
7/02/2015

"Amazing!"

Everything about this whole experience was great. I went there Monday to look and fell in love with the Patriot. Our salesperson Bianca was great and had a ton of knowledge about all the Jeep cars. It is now Thursday and I already have the car home with me! The whole process was really fast, simple and easy and pleasant. Everyone was extremely nice and helpful and that just made everything more pleasant. I am extremely happy with the service and the car. If anyone is considering buying once of these cars, definitely go here. You will get great service and have a very pleasant experience with everything!

Bianca

ttomasulo
6/02/2015

"New Car"

My experience at Central Ave Jeep was nothing short of excellent! I had the pleasure of dealing with Jarred Daniels who was polite, friendly, professional and not pushy at all! I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone in need of a jeep/car!

Jarred Daniels

astern33
5/29/2015

"2015 Town and Country "

My wife and I bought a 2015 Town and Country and cant tell you how happy we were with the salesperson Bianca and the Manager Jimmy. They took there time to answer all our questions and concerns. Negotiating was a pleasure! It even took under 30 min to do our trade-in and pick up our new car everywhere else it took almost two hours. Very efficient very well organized and very trustworthy dealership!!!!

Bianca Alfalla

Double G Jeep
5/26/2015

""Jeep Central""

You found the right place to buy or lease a Jeep when you found 1839 Central Park Ave. These are the "Bad Boys" of the Jeep World. Your wish is their command. The Main Man, the Leader of the Pack, the Chairman of the Board is Ernie Feri. Ernie scoured the Metro Area to find the Jeep that was just right for me. He's honest, knowledgeable, reliable, and gives good phone. When it comes to Service these dudes know how to do it right. I always bring my Jeep to "Jeep Central" and I always leave with a smile on my face. Hey, they even have good coffee, hot chocolate, and bagels "mit a shmeer" when you show up. Check the rest but end up at the best - "Jeep Central", a Yonkers institution.

Laura
5/16/2015

"Sales Representative"

Great experience in leasing my second jeep. The sales rep, Jarred Daniels, was terrific, professional and on the money. Highly recommend seeing Jarred for assistance.

Jarred Daniels

endosome
5/11/2015

"Nice service experience"

I send my car for checking why the engine light turned on. The service of central ave dodge dealer was very friendly and helped me to replace the oil pressure switch for free (it's still under warranty). Feel very satisfied with their work.

Alex Veras

aal
5/06/2015

"Very Happy With The Service - Glad I didn't go anywhere else"

Myke was a great dealer and really helped me out with getting a car for the price that I wanted to spend. I am a first time car buyer and he made the process easy and quick while finding me the perfect car that I love!

Mychael Rivera

cyrenemyth
5/05/2015

"couldn't ask for better!"

The entire process was terrific! I had the pleasure of working with the GM Jimmy and salesman Ernie. They made the entire process easy and quick. I walked away with a beautiful meww car and an amazing deal.

SophieD
4/30/2015

"Bait & switch - no follow-up - poor management!"

I test drove a Jeep Grand Cherokee & was ready to lease it - but wanted to bring my husband back for a test drive. After the salesperson hadn't followed up with me after 3 emails/phone messages, I had a pre-arranged meeting with a manager for another test drive. When we arrived, the car that was given to us had the gas light on, it was empty! The 2nd car also had no gas! They put gas in the car, but the ride was gritty and not smooth. We later found out the initial car they gave me to test drive was an 8 cylinder - which wasn't initially disclosed to me, nor is it a car that is typically sold in a Grand Cherokee. If I hadn't come back for another test drive, I would have leased a car based on my test drive (8 cylinder) and rec'd a 6 cylinder. Overall experience, communication & management was a FAILURE!

Larry Memoli & Frank Lombardo

bdmick
4/21/2015

"Very Happily Surprised"

Having never had to get out a lease before due to excess mileage, I expected some difficulties not only in the process, but the price of a new car/lease. Ernie Feri and Co. took every potential fear I may have had and tossed it out the window. Not only was their very first offer significantly less than any other dealer from the outset, the speed and ease at which the deal came together was second to none. Ernie and Central Ave have a customer for life.

Reviews of Ernie Feri