Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

1839 Central Park Ave.,
Yonkers, New York 10710
Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Providing Excellent Customer Service Since 1954 If longevity is the barometer for judging how customers view an auto dealership, then Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram passes with flying colors. The dealership was founded in 1954 by Herbert Grant and was originally named Grant Motors. In 1963, Mr. Grant moved the dealership to its present location and hence the name Central Avenue was born. The dealership has always prided itself on providing outstanding customer service and that approach was taken to new levels when Jonathan Grant took over daily operations in 1990. The "customer first" and "providing great deals" approach has proved successful and Central Avenue's sales and service volume grew exponentially leading it to become the biggest dealer in Westchester and the Bronx, and one of the largest in the tri-state area. The dealership did a major building renovation in 2010/2011 and added Express Lube to better serve our customers. Service and parts director Dan Oliveri and General Sales manager Jim Ingenito have become partners to Jonathan Grant all having adhered to the Excellent Customer Service Tradition at Central Avenue.

About Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

sklapps92
9/03/2015

"Excellent experience that sent me home with my dream car!"

After reaching out to this dealership, Jonathan and his staff was nothing but extremely accommodating to every one of my requests. Although they did not have the car in the lot, they made their best efforts to locate this car for me and ultimately sent me home with my dream car. Always reliable and truly put the buyers wants first. Rarely do you find a dealership like this one! Thank you so much Central Avenue Jeep!

ebm2711
8/24/2015

"Excellent stress free experience"

I am very satisfied with my experience at Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. I went in with a trade in and only a vague idea of what I wanted, that being some type of Jeep Wrangler. I have since leased a 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited and am totally delighted! If you have the good fortune to come to this Jeep dealership, ask for Jarrod. He was beyond patient, thorough, honest and personable. I never felt pressured nor did I perceive anything less than the type of personal attention that can turn a shopper from a one time buyer into a lifelong customer. He's one of a kind, absolutely terrific! I have also since been back to buy some small extras for the Jeep and the staff here continue to be friendly and most helpful. You'll quickly see that at this dealership it's more than just a showroom, it's a community.

Jarrod Daniels

jody
8/16/2015

"BEST NEW CAR EXPERIENCE EVER!"

I was having problems with my current lease from another dealer and I called Central Ave I had the most amazing experience. I called at 9 am and had a brand new car exactly the way I wanted it driven to my house and in my driveway by 6pm the same day. WOW the best experience I ever had leasing a car. Honest, helpful,reliable, caring, are the words I would use to describe the amazing sales people at Central Ave. They were so easy to work with. They got it all done fast, professional and at the right price. I highly recommend them to everyone. A rare find in the car dealership world!!! Thank you so much Central Ave Jeep

ausjess
8/02/2015

"Smooth experience, no pressure. "

Jarrod did a great job guiding me every step of the way. I will recommend customers to him and this dealership. My son sent me here and he was right!!!

Jarrod Daniels

pcravedi
7/31/2015

"New customer - leased a Jeep Compass"

What a great experience. Jarrod was inviting with no pressure. He made accommodations for my schedule - and was ready when I wen at lunchtime. He put me right at ease about bringing him my soon to expire Nissan lease and took care of everything. I drove my new Jeep off the lot the following day. The rest of the staff were very nice as well and presented a feeling like they all worked together as a team. I have recommended Central Avenue and my niece is there now - getting ready to make a purchase. Thank you!

Jarrod

ljay
7/28/2015

"Excellent leasing experience"

This is our second lease with Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram. We are repeat customers because of our amazing salesperson Larry Memoli, the unbeatable prices and the very friendly and helpful service. Since we have been leasing cars for twenty years, we can compare the experience we had here yesterday with many others. In our opinion, yesterday's experience ranks at the top and we plan on returning to Central Avenue Chrysler when our current lease is up.

Larry Memoli

DurangoDell
7/24/2015

"Great staff"

I bought a car here yesterday and I'm still riding on cloud nine so I had to share this experience. The salesman Jimmie Green, especially made it a great experience and hooked me up with a great deal on an incredible Dodge Durango, at close to half the price of my luxury, foreign car, but with WAY more features. They didn't have the model I wanted, but worked with another dealership to have it there in 2 days! It was refreshing to work with a dealer that was interested in the needs and budget of my family first and I'll definitely buy from here again and recommend that you give them a chance as well.

Jimmie Green

mhaf55
7/23/2015

"Excited to have our new car!!!"

Just drove our new Jeep Cherokee. Never experienced such an enjoyable process as we did working with entire team. Starts from the top and permeates through the entire company. We are customers for life. Thank you!

Bianca

Bruno22
7/19/2015

"Gota love Central AVe"

I must say I hate car shopping until today ! Everything that Bianca told me was on the money . I would suggest if you need a Jeep this is the place to go and Bianca is the person to see. I have another car I will be turning in and I will be going back thnx for all your help!

Bianca Alfalla

Juliek
7/02/2015

"Amazing!"

Everything about this whole experience was great. I went there Monday to look and fell in love with the Patriot. Our salesperson Bianca was great and had a ton of knowledge about all the Jeep cars. It is now Thursday and I already have the car home with me! The whole process was really fast, simple and easy and pleasant. Everyone was extremely nice and helpful and that just made everything more pleasant. I am extremely happy with the service and the car. If anyone is considering buying once of these cars, definitely go here. You will get great service and have a very pleasant experience with everything!

Bianca