Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
Providing Excellent Customer Service Since 1954 If longevity is the barometer for judging how customers view an auto dealership, then Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram passes with flying colors. The dealership was founded in 1954 by Herbert Grant and was originally named Grant Motors. In 1963, Mr. Grant moved the dealership to its present location and hence the name Central Avenue was born. The dealership has always prided itself on providing outstanding customer service and that approach was taken to new levels when Jonathan Grant took over daily operations in 1990. The "customer first" and "providing great deals" approach has proved successful and Central Avenue's sales and service volume grew exponentially leading it to become the biggest dealer in Westchester and the Bronx, and one of the largest in the tri-state area. The dealership did a major building renovation in 2010/2011 and added Express Lube to better serve our customers. Service and parts director Dan Oliveri and General Sales manager Jim Ingenito have become partners to Jonathan Grant all having adhered to the Excellent Customer Service Tradition at Central Avenue.