Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

1839 Central Park Ave.,
Yonkers, New York 10710
Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Providing Excellent Customer Service Since 1954 If longevity is the barometer for judging how customers view an auto dealership, then Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram passes with flying colors. The dealership was founded in 1954 by Herbert Grant and was originally named Grant Motors. In 1963, Mr. Grant moved the dealership to its present location and hence the name Central Avenue was born. The dealership has always prided itself on providing outstanding customer service and that approach was taken to new levels when Jonathan Grant took over daily operations in 1990. The "customer first" and "providing great deals" approach has proved successful and Central Avenue's sales and service volume grew exponentially leading it to become the biggest dealer in Westchester and the Bronx, and one of the largest in the tri-state area. The dealership did a major building renovation in 2010/2011 and added Express Lube to better serve our customers. Service and parts director Dan Oliveri and General Sales manager Jim Ingenito have become partners to Jonathan Grant all having adhered to the Excellent Customer Service Tradition at Central Avenue.

About Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

marine engineer, Leonard
4/30/2016

"quick easy no pressure makes buying a car enjoyable not gut "

worked with jarred daniels. He was extremely copoperative and let me test drives 2 models of Jeep. Answered all my questions and got back to me when follow up was needed. It's clear that he has the customer first in mind.

Jarred, Daniels

May 02, 2016

Hello Leonard, Thank you for the recognition! Customer service is our top priority and we are so glad you noticed!

Angry dad
4/29/2016

"Sold My Son A Lemon"

I live at the towers right next to the dealership on Central Park Ave in Yonkers. My son came to visit me several times at my place of residence, and kept looking at the cars at the dealership. I have advised him on several occasions that the only way to find out about a business is to do research it. Of course my son did not listen and against my wishes went and purchased a vehicle there. His nightmares began shortly thereafter, he had come to visit me more frequently than ever before. He finally admitted to me that the jeep was giving him problems. I was very concerned, but being a father to a son who I believe has a good head on his shoulders, I did not want to intervene. He picked his car that evening believing the problem was corrected, in reality it was not. After several visits to the dealership I inquired as to what was the problem and he told me that they could not find the problem but they assured him that they would find the issue. I advised him to inquire about the 90 warranty most dealerships offer for used vehicles and again my son advised me that they had guaranteed him that they would correct the issue. Once again I left my son alone, after advising him to get a statement in writing stating that they will cover the problem, which of course they never gave him. They now tell him after the warranty has expired that to fix the problem it will cost him an astronomical amount of money. My son drives my grandson in this vehicle and I believe it is hazardous. A lesson learned for my son, this dealership should be ashamed of themselves. Do Not Shop At This Dealership. They Do Not Stand By Their Product. Now I am going after them legally. My name is Paul if they want to rectify a wrong, you can contact me.

That salesman was named Chris, I did not see his picture above.

April 29, 2016

Hello Paul, I certainly would like to speak with you regarding your sons issues. You do not mention your son’s name and at this time we do not have a salesperson here named Chris therefor I am unable to internally obtain information about your son’s interactions nor obtain a contact number for you. I would very much appreciate you give me a call so that I may address your concerns. As you can see online, we have a 4.5 Star rating on DealerRater and on Google. We take our reputation very seriously. Please call (914) 961-5400 and ask for me, Jim Ingenito. I look forward to hearing from you.

pat123
4/11/2016

"Finally A Pleasant Experience"

After two previous gut wrenching experiences at this dealership, I was finally able to purchase a new vehicle without the histrionics usually associated with buying a new vehicle, thanks to Nosh Margilaj. Nosh was engaging, and showed a genuine interest in putting together the right deal that I had outlined for him. He was very accommodating, and took the time to make sure all of my questions, and concerns were dealt with. I was actually dreading having to go in and have to buy a new car, but thanks to Nosh, I was able to get out of there unscathed, I will definitely be going back to see Nosh again.

Nosh Margilaj

April 29, 2016

Thank you pat123 for leaving this wonderful review of your experience at our dealership. We look forward to seeing you and providing you with great service throughout your ownership!

Yonkers Banker
3/30/2016

"WONDERFUL from start to finish"

Nosh I just wanted to drop you a line to say thank you for making the car buying experience so smooth. You were nothing but 100% professional from our first conversation right up till I was able to sign and drive. The process went through without an issues and I know that is due to your hard work and dedication. I am very happy to say this was the 4th vehicle, my wife and I have received from the dealership and we are very happy repeat clients! Also thank you Jonathan for your friendly team that you assembled and setting the tone for the dealership. Martin

Nosh Margilaj

April 29, 2016

Thanks Martin! We sincerely appreciate your wonderful compliments of our dealership and staff. As always, we look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for being a great customer!

Jay
2/15/2016

"A great place to purchase"

I was so glad we purchased my Jeep from to Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep. They were great. Sales Associate Bianca Alfalla and General Manager Jim Ingenito were so helpful. Speak with them to assist you, and you will not be disappointed you did.

Bianca Alfalla - Excellent

April 29, 2016

Hi Jay. Thanks for the 5 Star rating and the great compliments. This means alot to us here at Central Avenue! Enjoy your Jeep oIIIIIo

shop123
2/05/2016

"Not trustworth"

Do not trust this dealership. They do not keep their word. I've contacted the parts manage about fixing the problem. He was very rude to me. I advise you not to do business with the dealership

The Parts manager

06 Grand Cherokee
1/27/2016

"Honest and Fair"

I purchased my pre-owned Jeep Grand Cherokee at Central Avenue Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge as well as always service my vehicle at this location. My salesman Brian, was outstanding and the service representative, Marco, is always honest and friendly.

Marco

Rudedawg
12/04/2015

"Go Get Thrilled"

Finally a Dealership that makes purchasing a new car a great experience. From the greeting to driving away everyone went out of there way to get me the car I wanted the color I wanted at the price I could afford. My salesman Jimmy Green was a top notch professional capable of answering all my questions about the car I was looking into. Looking for a car, go to Central Ave CDJ you'll be thrilled you did.

Jimmy, Green

December 19, 2015

Thank you very much Jimmy for taking the time to review us. We are very happy that you are happy with your dealership and will share with our staff. We look forward to providing you that same level of service throughout your ownership!

service118
10/21/2015

"Service dept. not helpful after you buy"

Service dept. makes appt. for simple repair. I drive in traffic 2 hours top get there between their 7:30-9:00 am time slot and then told you must leave the vehicle. Simple door weather stripping leak and never told I have to leave the car when they made the appt. week before. Their attitude is "Leave it or go", so I went, NEVER to return to this dealer again. Nice when you buy, after that, they don't care

service dept. employee

Ilovemyjeepcompass
9/27/2015

"My new go-to dealers!!!!"

Very professional sales staff. Knowledgeable and accommodating, flexible and patient! Shopped with them back and forth for about 3 weeks and was always more than satisfied with the service. Very patient with all the questions about leasing vs. buying and pretty fair with my trade in!! Would highly recommend Jimmy and Jarrod as a team. They work well together and get the job done! DMac

Jarrod Daniels