Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

1839 Central Park Ave.,
Yonkers, New York 10710
Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Providing Excellent Customer Service Since 1954 If longevity is the barometer for judging how customers view an auto dealership, then Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram passes with flying colors. The dealership was founded in 1954 by Herbert Grant and was originally named Grant Motors. In 1963, Mr. Grant moved the dealership to its present location and hence the name Central Avenue was born. The dealership has always prided itself on providing outstanding customer service and that approach was taken to new levels when Jonathan Grant took over daily operations in 1990. The "customer first" and "providing great deals" approach has proved successful and Central Avenue's sales and service volume grew exponentially leading it to become the biggest dealer in Westchester and the Bronx, and one of the largest in the tri-state area. The dealership did a major building renovation in 2010/2011 and added Express Lube to better serve our customers. Service and parts director Dan Oliveri and General Sales manager Jim Ingenito have become partners to Jonathan Grant all having adhered to the Excellent Customer Service Tradition at Central Avenue.

About Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

richiec
2/19/2015

"New Jeep Lease"

Young new salesman Mychal very pleasant. If he did not have answer went and got it quickly, Same way he dealt with a problem issue. He calmly got it resolved. Handled a tough situation very well for an inexperienced salesman. Will be very successful. Overall pleased despite some miscommunications that again were handled promptly and to my satisfaction. Spent more time in dealership than I would have liked on both days but it was a very busy weekend as was pick up day. Rich C

Mychal Rivera, Andrew ______

bdmkelly
2/02/2015

"Top Notch Service, Sales Crew & Options! Highly Recommend!"

I couldn't be happier with the sales crew! I knew that I wanted a JEEP going in, I left completely satisfied with my purchase!

Larry Memoli

JoanneFigura
1/31/2015

"Very Good Experience"

I had a very good experience with Central Avenue Chrysler. This is my second car with them and they have always made me comfortable there. They never pressured me and worked with me to get me the best deal for my money. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a new car. Everyone there was nice and very friendly.

Ayla Cruz

K
1/26/2015

"Thank you Ernie~"

As a newbie to buy my first car in America, I should really give my thanks to Ernie in Central Ave Jeep. He is very professional and always helpful. Now I'm driving my new Jeep Wrangler everyday and I love it! Thank you Ernie!

briansunmba
1/14/2015

"We walked out of store in 10 min after talking"

We stopped by for a Grand Cherokee at this dealership. As we relocated to US from Hong Kong, we have been on hunt for a Grand Cherokee for the family. We have gone to the Jeep dealership at Proto Park and White Plains, but stopped by the Yonkers dealer at central avenue as I happened to completed my US driver license at Bronx DMV. We met with Ernie who appeared to be friendly as he also looks to be Asian. However, the pain started to build up when we sit down and started to talk the serious stuff. After doing a lot of home work, we understand where the MSRP is for the Jeep as it is transparent from the Chrysler website, and we also know the dealer invoice price after spending time reading Buyer's forum like Jeep WK2 forum. However Ernie gave us the price 1000 above and when I pulled out the MSRP online in front of him, he was not able to explain the 1000 difference to a line added to the details of their MSRP. We believe Chrysler has gone a long way to set up the various versions of the Grand Cherokee to make it more transparent to Buyers Laredo, Laredo X, Limited, Overland, etc, to avoid dealers playing games with car buyers with all the different configurations. However, we were still challenged with an over inflated MSRP with a line called x23 package for a basic Laredo version which the sales person is not able to explain. We ended up realizing that there is no basis we could develop any intelligent talks as the guy is basically telling us he is selling the same thing for 1000 more than others, and asking us what our budget is, and what we think about it, even after we pointed out we have done our homework and understand his quote is too high. We finally decided to buy a CPO Benz GL450 and we are very happy with buying a better car and have a more trustworthy buying experience.

me
12/24/2014

"$2000.00 incentive added back into purchase price "

Shady. Leased a 2011 Jeep Compass, upon end of Lease the price went from $13,000 to $15,000 + tax title and registration. Why would I pay $15,000 on top of a 3 year least at $297.00 totaling over $30,000 with no bells and whistles, oh a sunroof. The Jeep had 13,000 miles at the end of my lease. Apparently that does not account for anything, I did speak to several dealers and they are well aware of Central Avenue Chrylser Jeep, actually very well known. After speaking to many people they too were very dissatisfied the them, a few returned their vehicles and purchased Honda's. Mike you should be ashamed of yourself. P.S. bought a KIA from your competitor across the street.

Eddieu
12/22/2014

"Ernie was great! Highly recommend."

Just drove home a new Grand Cherokee from Central Ave Jeep. I was having trouble getting any specific pricing numbers from my dealers in NJ. They all want you to come in, so they can pressure you. A coworker told me I should contact Ernie from Central Ave Jeep. He bought a few cars from him in the past and highly recommended him. Ernie was great. He was straightforward and we agreed on price and terms completely over the phone. Much of the paperwork was taken care of through email. I arrived at the dealership, met Ernie in person for the first time, signed a bunch of papers and drove off. I spent a total of 30 minutes at the dealership. If your like me and value your time, and hate the sales tactics of dealerships, then I recommend you contact Ernie.

Harry & Kathy Torres
11/18/2014

"Fantastic Sales and Service Crews!"

My wife and I have leased our last three vehicles from Central Ave Jeep and we have been impressed since the beginning! We can't give enough praise and thanks to the wonderful people of the Service Dept. as they treat us like family. The Sales crew is equally fantastic as they always strive to listen to your concerns and help you purchase or lease the vehicle of your dreams. We are coming up on the end of our lease term so we will be heading over to Central Ave Jeep Dodge Ram to get into our next new vehicle!

Marco Varrenti and John Nunziata

jroc747
11/16/2014

"Effortless"

I bought by Durango from Joe. I emailed all the info they needed, all I had to do is sign some papers and I was out the door. No haggling, no waiting, no runaround! I recommend this dealership! I love my fully loaded Durango, it has everything and more!! Jaime

Mrs Diaz
11/11/2014

"Quick and speedy service"

I just love coming to central ave Chrysler,Jeep,Dodge the service is EXCELLENT,the technicians are FRIENDLY,and KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT THE CARS THis dealership is the place to be. Whether your purchasing a vehicle,or coming in for work on your vehicle,or even just an oil change I wouldn't trust my vehicle with anyone but them The fast oil change is another plus they have over the rest of the dealerships around I've been dealing with them for years And Peter at the quick oil change desk is awesome he's always on top of his game Thanks again PETER!!??

Peter