Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

1839 Central Park Ave.,
Yonkers, New York 10710
Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Info
About Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Providing Excellent Customer Service Since 1954 If longevity is the barometer for judging how customers view an auto dealership, then Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram passes with flying colors. The dealership was founded in 1954 by Herbert Grant and was originally named Grant Motors. In 1963, Mr. Grant moved the dealership to its present location and hence the name Central Avenue was born. The dealership has always prided itself on providing outstanding customer service and that approach was taken to new levels when Jonathan Grant took over daily operations in 1990. The "customer first" and "providing great deals" approach has proved successful and Central Avenue's sales and service volume grew exponentially leading it to become the biggest dealer in Westchester and the Bronx, and one of the largest in the tri-state area. The dealership did a major building renovation in 2010/2011 and added Express Lube to better serve our customers. Service and parts director Dan Oliveri and General Sales manager Jim Ingenito have become partners to Jonathan Grant all having adhered to the Excellent Customer Service Tradition at Central Avenue.

About Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

VictoriaB10704
7/14/2016

"Great saleswoman!!"

I went to CENTRAL AVE JEEP to lease a jeep. My experience was phenomenal! I dreaded going to car dealerships because I always felt taken advantage of. To my surprise, this dealership was the complete opposite! Felicia my saleswoman was so nice, friendly, knowledgeable, and not pushy! The process was extremely quick, even though I had less than perfect credit, and I love my new jeep! I would absolutely ONLY go back to this dealership! Felicia was great! Thank you CENTRAL AVE JEEP!

Felicia

July 15, 2016

Hello Victoria, Thank you for the wonderful feedback you gave us. Felicia works hard to make everyone's experience at Central Ave a great one and I'll be sure she sees your note. Thanks again for your business and leaving us such a great review. Enjoy your new Jeep! Jonathan Grant, Owner

Nicolez
7/08/2016

"The most amazing service and results."

It was easy to tell within the first few minutes of speaking with Nosh that visiting other dealerships was a waste of time. 15 minutes into our meeting, we test drove the car that I would end up purchasing that same day. Not only was he knowledgable and attentive during our conversation about what I wanted, but it was clear that he worked hard to give me the best experience from start to finish. I'm thankful for the opportunity to have met with Nosh and can't thank him enough for his hard work.... And my beautiful new car!

Miguel_mp
7/06/2016

"The best experience."

The best experience. Purchased a Ram Promaster 3500 for my business. Ken Segal was the best and most professional salesman I've ever dealt with, he treated me fairly and gave me a great price. Will definitely be returning for more vehicles both business and personal.

Ken Segal

marine engineer, Leonard
4/30/2016

"quick easy no pressure makes buying a car enjoyable not gut "

worked with jarred daniels. He was extremely copoperative and let me test drives 2 models of Jeep. Answered all my questions and got back to me when follow up was needed. It's clear that he has the customer first in mind.

Jarred, Daniels

May 02, 2016

Hello Leonard, Thank you for the recognition! Customer service is our top priority and we are so glad you noticed!

Angry dad
4/29/2016

"Sold My Son A Lemon"

I live at the towers right next to the dealership on Central Park Ave in Yonkers. My son came to visit me several times at my place of residence, and kept looking at the cars at the dealership. I have advised him on several occasions that the only way to find out about a business is to do research it. Of course my son did not listen and against my wishes went and purchased a vehicle there. His nightmares began shortly thereafter, he had come to visit me more frequently than ever before. He finally admitted to me that the jeep was giving him problems. I was very concerned, but being a father to a son who I believe has a good head on his shoulders, I did not want to intervene. He picked his car that evening believing the problem was corrected, in reality it was not. After several visits to the dealership I inquired as to what was the problem and he told me that they could not find the problem but they assured him that they would find the issue. I advised him to inquire about the 90 warranty most dealerships offer for used vehicles and again my son advised me that they had guaranteed him that they would correct the issue. Once again I left my son alone, after advising him to get a statement in writing stating that they will cover the problem, which of course they never gave him. They now tell him after the warranty has expired that to fix the problem it will cost him an astronomical amount of money. My son drives my grandson in this vehicle and I believe it is hazardous. A lesson learned for my son, this dealership should be ashamed of themselves. Do Not Shop At This Dealership. They Do Not Stand By Their Product. Now I am going after them legally. My name is Paul if they want to rectify a wrong, you can contact me.

That salesman was named Chris, I did not see his picture above.

April 29, 2016

Hello Paul, I certainly would like to speak with you regarding your sons issues. You do not mention your son’s name and at this time we do not have a salesperson here named Chris therefor I am unable to internally obtain information about your son’s interactions nor obtain a contact number for you. I would very much appreciate you give me a call so that I may address your concerns. As you can see online, we have a 4.5 Star rating on DealerRater and on Google. We take our reputation very seriously. Please call (914) 961-5400 and ask for me, Jim Ingenito. I look forward to hearing from you.

pat123
4/11/2016

"Finally A Pleasant Experience"

After two previous gut wrenching experiences at this dealership, I was finally able to purchase a new vehicle without the histrionics usually associated with buying a new vehicle, thanks to Nosh Margilaj. Nosh was engaging, and showed a genuine interest in putting together the right deal that I had outlined for him. He was very accommodating, and took the time to make sure all of my questions, and concerns were dealt with. I was actually dreading having to go in and have to buy a new car, but thanks to Nosh, I was able to get out of there unscathed, I will definitely be going back to see Nosh again.

April 29, 2016

Thank you pat123 for leaving this wonderful review of your experience at our dealership. We look forward to seeing you and providing you with great service throughout your ownership!

Yonkers Banker
3/30/2016

"WONDERFUL from start to finish"

Nosh I just wanted to drop you a line to say thank you for making the car buying experience so smooth. You were nothing but 100% professional from our first conversation right up till I was able to sign and drive. The process went through without an issues and I know that is due to your hard work and dedication. I am very happy to say this was the 4th vehicle, my wife and I have received from the dealership and we are very happy repeat clients! Also thank you Jonathan for your friendly team that you assembled and setting the tone for the dealership. Martin

April 29, 2016

Thanks Martin! We sincerely appreciate your wonderful compliments of our dealership and staff. As always, we look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for being a great customer!

Jay
2/15/2016

"A great place to purchase"

I was so glad we purchased my Jeep from to Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep. They were great. Sales Associate Bianca Alfalla and General Manager Jim Ingenito were so helpful. Speak with them to assist you, and you will not be disappointed you did.

Bianca Alfalla - Excellent

April 29, 2016

Hi Jay. Thanks for the 5 Star rating and the great compliments. This means alot to us here at Central Avenue! Enjoy your Jeep oIIIIIo

shop123
2/05/2016

"Not trustworth"

Do not trust this dealership. They do not keep their word. I've contacted the parts manage about fixing the problem. He was very rude to me. I advise you not to do business with the dealership

The Parts manager

06 Grand Cherokee
1/27/2016

"Honest and Fair"

I purchased my pre-owned Jeep Grand Cherokee at Central Avenue Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge as well as always service my vehicle at this location. My salesman Brian, was outstanding and the service representative, Marco, is always honest and friendly.

Marco