Central Avenue Hyundai\Genesis

Marvin Hokstam

April 28, 2017

"Great Experience!"

- bemoloney Verified Customer

I just picked up a new 2017 Elantra at Central Avenue Hyundai and can’t recommend this dealership enough. I only buy a new car every five to seven years or so, mostly because I dread going through all the hoops and negotiating games that are usually required to walk out with a fair “deal”. However, my sales guy, Pete Hernandez, who I also highly recommend, made what is usually, for me, a most unpleasant experience, extremely pleasant. Far from applying any sort of sales pressure or hard sell, Pete merely asked me what I was looking for, and had the exact models ready for a test drive within minutes. He politely and knowledgeably answered all my questions and even took me out to their storage lot, so I could see the various colors available in person, rather than looking on an IPad screen. When the dreaded “negotiating session” began, Pete couldn’t have made the process any easier. When I, of course, balked at the initial offer, because, you know...you have to...instead of the usual hand ringing and Ï don’t know...I’ll have to talk to my manager routine“, he just asked me what I thought was a fair deal. I gave him a number, told him I didn’t want to see any additional fees tacked on, including taxes and registration, etc. and he came back with an immediate approval, including the price I requested for my trade-in, sight unseen. Of course, since it did go so easy, I thought maybe I could have done even better, but according to Consumer Reports and Edmunds, I walked away with a pretty great deal. On top of all that, the car is great and I finally figured out how to use most of my multi media options, which, as we all know, is the most important thing in a new car. Plus the on board AI lady sounds waaaaay sexier than the old AI lady. Can’t ask for more than that. Thanks again, Pete!

April 23, 2017

"Four Stars"

- mta3235 Verified Customer

Great place to shop for a vehicle. They had the car and trim I was looking for. They were courteous and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend Central Ave Hyundai to my friends and family members.

April 21, 2017

"Hyundai has my vote"

- Johnfgarcia Verified Customer

Levi explained all features thoroughly and made my buying experience fun. The price was affordable and I have everything I need and want in my new Hyundai

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe