Central Avenue Hyundai / Genesis

4.3

May 22, 2017

"Recent purchase"

- thearzolabunch Verified Customer

Dealership was able to get me into a car with great ease and efficiently. I found the workers friendly. Would definitely recommend this to others.

May 15, 2017

"Great customer service"

- mmoc218

This is my third lease with Hyundai. Since it has been taken over by new management my lease experience was a thousand times better than my second and even my first lease experiences. I was greeted at the door by my sales person Levi Ortiz. He went out of his way to make me feel comfortable and not pressured. He listened to my grievances from my prior visits with Hyundai when it was White Plains Hyundai. He apologized and made sure I had a much better experience this time. Maximo, the General Manager honored the promises that were made to me that I never received from WP Hyundai. Several sales people came up to me and congratulated me on my purchase and they were happy that I stayed with the Hyundai family. It felt good and I felt important and that they really cared. I will definately get my next car from them when my lease is up and recommend them to anyone looking to buy or lease a car. Note: I am giving my Salesman Levi Ortiz 5 stars as well. His name does not come up under the list of employees that's why I am putting here. He deserves it.

Maximo Almanzar

May 13, 2017

"What a gentleman..."

- NoCoincidences

Felix Armas was very helpful and patient. He help me to clarify all my doubts and indecisions. He is very professional! I highly recommend this sales consultant.

Felix Armas