Read Reviews Central Florida Toyota Scion

Manufacturers: Toyota, Scion, Service Center

4.2

4.3

based on 56 reviews

Overall
4.1

4.1 out of 5

Badr BouchnafaSales Department9 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Central Florida Toyota Scion

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Central Florida Toyota Scion has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Central Florida Toyota Scion

Welcome to the digital showroom of Central Florida Toyota/Scion, we appreciate you considering us!

We want you to know commitment to customer satisfaction is the top priority at Central Florida Toyota/Scion. With our state-of-the-art sales and service facility, we are confident of providing you the ownership experience you deserve and respect.

Central Florida Toyota/Scion is a well known and established dealership convienently located in south Orlando. Offering the world-class value of Toyota, Certified Toyotas and pre-owned vehicles to shoppers like you is our privilege. Please take advantage of the services offered online, from scheduling service, ordering parts, to obtaining financing.

Thank you again for considering us!

Our Location

Drive-In Service Television
Express Service Vending Machines
Free Coffee Vending Machines

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"These people get it! Excellent experience"

Donraimey
7/3/2014 7:47:37 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Farrukh Mughal

My Review Of Central Florida Toyota Scion:

Found the used JF Cruiser that I was looking for and contacted the dealership. They answered my questions and held the car with a finance questionnaire while we drove to the dealership. We were allowed a long demo ride to check the vehicle out. BTW Farrukh Mughal was ready for us,when we arrived and stayed with us the entire way. It turned out the car had benn on the lot 3 days and they discovered the previous owner had only turned in a single key when they were delivering the car and the back headrest were missing (I had not noticed) - on a handshake Farrukh jumped in and contacted the previous owner and got the missing items - GREAT JOB FARRUKH !! Don't hesitate to do business with these fine people.

"Great Service"

SuBBS
6/26/2014 9:46:35 AM

My Review Of Central Florida Toyota Scion:

Every time I get my Scion TC serviced I always make an appointment to see Sam. He is always friendly and professional and gets me in and out as soon as possible. Great experience!

Twitter
"I always see Sam Vaccaro"

yancj003
6/26/2014 2:47:10 AM

My Review Of Central Florida Toyota Scion:

I have been having my car serviced at Central Florida Toyota since 2004 when I moved here from New Jersey. From day one I only see Sam Vaccaro; he is always friendly; and keeps my car in good working order. He and him team has integrity; and always delivers my car on time. If Sam every left Central Florida Toyota they would not only lose a GREAT employee but my Business! Sam has taken care of my 2004 Rav 4 as well as my 2013 Prius; Only Sam's and his team will ever work on my Car!

"30 K Mile maintenance"

lrs411
6/24/2014 2:26:43 PM

My Review Of Central Florida Toyota Scion:

It is very easy to schedule an appointment here, they answer their phone promptly, schedule you when you want to come in and immediately send an email and an outlook calendar appointment. In fact with the hands free phone feature in my Camry I schedule my appointments while driving (after the car tells me service is due!!). They get me in and out and offer me ride to the office! It couldnt be easier to maintain my Toyota! Thank you, Sam!!

Twitter
"Very happy with Central Florida Toyota"

prosserk
6/24/2014 1:11:57 PM

My Review Of Central Florida Toyota Scion:

We have been bringing our car into Central Florida for four years (it's where we bought the car). I have always gone to Sam as a service adviser, except for once when I had an emergency and Sam wasn't available. I liked Sam much better than the other service tech and we make sure we ask for Sam at all times. He is friendly, knowledgeable, gets us the best deals possible, lets up knows about recalls before we even know about them and we are very happy with his service. We have to drive 25 minutes and know that we have other choices other than Central Florida to service our car (there are at least two different Toyota dealers closer to our home).. As long as Sam is a service adviser, we will make the drive.

"Great Service"

ealfonzo
6/19/2014 12:48:13 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (New)
Scott Martin

My Review Of Central Florida Toyota Scion:

Mr. Scott Martin treat me real good, he is great. He answered all my questions and found me a great deal, that's why i bought my new corolla instead of a used car.

Twitter
"Great Service every time!"

Luke1234SW
6/17/2014 3:08:35 PM

My Review Of Central Florida Toyota Scion:

I have been Sam's client for over 14 years. Sam is always available and looking for ways to exceed your expectations. From the moment that you arrive to the dealership until you are all done, everyone in the staff are taking care of you. Sam is not the guy to push anything that is not needed for your car, and always explain any additional repairs needed. Highly recommend Sam as your service advisor.

"Great service!"

Pkshep68
6/15/2014 7:34:28 AM

My Review Of Central Florida Toyota Scion:

I bought my first Toyota just over 2 years ago. I've had great experiences at this Toyota Dealership. Sam Vaccaro is a great service advisor & he makes me feel comfortable just offering the services that I need. I love that I get discount coupons sent to me for the services needed for my car as well.

"Thank Sam and Ryan"

Marlenglogan
6/11/2014 7:53:43 PM

Ryan SmithRyan Smith

4.4

My Review Of Central Florida Toyota Scion:

I had a recall service this past Friday June 6th. After the work was done. My car had a vibrating problem any time that I pressed brakes. I just want to Thanks Sam that helped me to resolved my car issue today in a way that was more affordable in cost. Also for always providing me a great customer service when I go to the services.

Sincerely,

Marleng Logan

"Always outstanding service!"

burnw005
6/9/2014 1:56:08 PM

My Review Of Central Florida Toyota Scion:

We purchased our RAV4 in 2007 and returned for regular service maintenance. From the first visit I observed a level of guest service and efficiency I have not seen anywhere while living in Central Florida. The minute you drive up to the service porte-cochere you are quickly met by staff that greet you and confirm appointment info. Next thing your assigned Service Manager, Sam Vaccaro in my case, appears and starts the process. I have worked with Sam the entire five years we have been coming to Central Florida Toyota for maintenance and he is great, always on top of everything pertaining to your vehicle. No high pressure up-sell you get at other places, just the exact honest truth on what needs to be done. Yesterday I needed to have the RAV towed in because it would not start. Called, now its Sunday, and after one ring a female associate answered and I explained my problem. She took care of all the notifications to Sam for the next day and insured the RAV was parked and ready when it arrived. He called me first thing Monday morning and told me what the problem was, and would have it fixed asap!
One more note of interest. Sitting in the waiting area over the years I noticed many of the staff are the same I met back in 2007. Says a lot for a place when your employees stick around for a long time! Thanks again to Sam Vaccaro and the entire HONEST team at Central Florida Toyota.

Reviews 11-20 >>