Central Florida Toyota Scion

11020 S Orange Blossom Trail,
Orlando, Florida 32837
Central Florida Toyota Scion Info
About Central Florida Toyota Scion

Welcome to the digital showroom of Central Florida Toyota/Scion, we appreciate you considering us! We want you to know commitment to customer satisfaction is the top priority at Central Florida Toyota/Scion. With our state-of-the-art sales and service facility, we are confident of providing you the ownership experience you deserve and respect. Central Florida Toyota/Scion is a well known and established dealership convienently located in south Orlando. Offering the world-class value of Toyota, Certified Toyotas and pre-owned vehicles to shoppers like you is our privilege. Please take advantage of the services offered online, from scheduling service, ordering parts, to obtaining financing. Thank you again for considering us!

About Central Florida Toyota Scion

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Scotty to Hottie
3/25/2016

"How I got my 2016 Blue TRD 4x4 Tundra crewmax"

Awesome Tundras at Central Florida Toyota---My experience: We visited one to many other dealers giving me the run around trying to find the right tundra for me. Until I went to central Florida Toyota and luck would have it ran into David Z, no pressure, but he suggested I order one with what I want and I could save a few bucks. He said he would make it happen for me if I didn't mind waiting for my new truck to be built directly from the factory . Truck was built with its birth certificate with my name on it! Within a month I got my new ride and yes its an awesome ride! My last tundra was 16 years old when I traded it in still in good shape and was resole unless than a week, however I was ready for a bigger tundra and hope to get another 16 years out of this one!!! 2000 Tundra SR5 access-cab 2005 Sequoia limited 2014 Camry SE 2016 Tundra SR5 crew max TRD Regards, Scott

Happier Elsewhere
3/14/2016

"Take their advice to me, go another dealership. "

Well, I went here for a Certified used car. I was assigned Mark A Silva as my salesperson. First, I was bullied into the show room by him. I asked for a quote, he wouldn't do it unless I showed up. Some BS about I might pick out a different car from their lot. I told him that they only had one car of the model I wanted. So, I went there. Guess I had to prove I was real. Then left and waited for his quote. He sent it to me. He was rude and aggressive. He did not want to negotiate. Quoted me a loan with an outrageous interest rate and huge, I mean huge dealer fee ($995.) He got so aggressive and assertive that his last words to me prior to hanging up in my ear was good luck with another dealership that he was aware I had been dealing. I am glad I listened to him. Not buying a car at Central Florida Toyota and going to a different Toyota dealership, in the end got me a significantly better deal. Half the interest rate. $40 per month less in payments. Same car. Same miles. 1 trim level better. I think these guy think their market is similar to the area around the dealership. Rather run down. Dangerous. Frequented by Streetwalkers and drug addicts. The key thing I learned and hope to share is save your time and seek out a different dealership, you save money, get better service

Michael88
3/04/2016

"Great service!"

When our truck started giving us issues we started to look online for another work vehicle and as soon as we submitted an inquiry, David Zupofska contacted us immediately after with all the pertinent information. We weren't able to go look at the truck until a few days later but he recommended his partner Mark Silva and he was great to work with as well. We barely waited at the lobby and were shown the available vehicles, test drove it then came back later to pick it up. The facility is clean, organized and they run a tight ship. Communication was another big factor here as well, customer service is at an all time high at this facility and we saw that clearly from David & Mark. We thoroughly enjoy our truck and will recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking for a Toyota.

sfrench5
2/29/2016

"Was quoted a price in writing. Didn't stand behind it."

Drove from an hour away. Had my quote for my trade, the new car, and everything out the door. When I arrived ready to buy it the person who I spoke with and the manager who approved the price "left early" and so they could not honor the price. The people I spoke with were nice and all and I don't normally leave reviews but this bugged me enough to write this.

I don't point fingers , I'm sure they know who they are

BACSS
12/03/2015

"UNFRIENDLY WORKERS"

CO WORKERS ARE VERY RUDE AND UNFRIENDLY. He laughed and hung up on my daughter! I don't tolerate his behavior. Shame on you. I pity you guys. Stop audism!

jonf.iowa
11/29/2015

"DISNEY VACATION CAR PROBLEMS"

We arrived in Orlando at 3 am after a 1290 mile road trip and got to our rental house. At 8 am we got up to get supplies for the week and our Highlander wouldn't start. Long story short, the car was towed on 2 different occasions to Central Florida Toyota and the staff was great at accommodating our family in a difficult situation. Excellent customer service and we thank you for understanding our needs and making our vacation a success.

DRAINBOY
9/30/2015

"No customer service"

Brought my New 4Runner in for its first oil change on 9/3/15. I pointed out a spot on the vehicle where the clear coat has de-laminated from the base paint. I was told by the service advisor that it appeared that the paint was scratched and water had gotten under it and was causing it to peel! (Possibly the most ridiculous and insulting statement I have ever heard from anyone) I had a paint expert look at it and confirm what I suspected after the dealer told me this. I left a message for the Service Manager the next day and also contacted Toyota Corporate to try to have the issue resolved. I received a call back from an assistant service manager on a Saturday (holiday weekend) He informed me that the Service Manager would be back on Tuesday and I could expect a call then. The call never came. I called and left another message for the Service Manager and then left a message for the General Manager. That prompted a call back from the Service Manager! He stated that he would have to have the regional warranty representative from Toyota look at it because they did not have any paint people at their dealership. I was told that the regional representative was scheduled to visit them on 9/17 and that I could expect a call then to arrange to have the vehicle looked at. Toyota Corporate followed up and we discussed the same details. It has now been 12 days past that date and I have not received a call from the dealer or Toyota. Toyota's response to me now is that I should be dealing directly with the dealer because they are in the best position to help me. They placed me on hold in an effort to reach the dealership and told me they could not reach them but, left a message for them to contact me. Apparently, they do not understand or care that the reason I am calling the Corporate level is because the dealer is unwilling to make the effort to help me and I would like to have this resolved. I have owned this vehicle (my first Toyota) for 5 months and this is the second dealership that can not put any "service" into their service department. Extremely disappointed with my experience so far, and do not have any expectations that Toyota or any of it's Dealers place any value on my time or my future business. I am not looking forward to looking for my third dealer to service my vehicle or any interaction with the Toyota brand.

reneecom
9/16/2015

"disappointed"

I was very disappointed with my experience at this dealership. My current car was purchased from CF toyota. So i thought they would have been a little nicer due to my loyalty, as a returning customer. They gave me a unreasonably low offer for my trade in (purchased new from them). They were not willing to work with us. The salesman's negotiation was "just sign this, just sign it. Like he was begging, not discussing options. In general, I felt like just another number, not like the cared about me has a customer. I took my business elsewhere.

Uriel

priusman75
9/10/2015

"The best"

They give the best price upfront. No dickering and no scamming from sales to finance. Look for David Pan for his tranparency and honesty. Love my new prius

David pantin

Shredder915
7/08/2015

"Employer of thieves. "

Turned in a leased vehicle to them. Their genius lease return manager wrote on my window voluntary repo instead of LTI(lease turn in). As a result the people of this dealership took it upon themselves to pilfer all four good tires off the car and replace them with bald ones that have scratched rims. They also stole a few parts off it as well. Toyota charged me for all that when they inspected the vehicle. Brought this to their attention and they told me to go pound sand. This dealership represents a prime example of why people hate and don't trust car dealerships. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Sam Sournyal