Central Florida Toyota Scion

Central Florida Toyota Scion

Call
Central Florida Toyota Scion Info
About Central Florida Toyota Scion

Welcome to the digital showroom of Central Florida Toyota/Scion, we appreciate you considering us! We want you to know commitment to customer satisfaction is the top priority at Central Florida Toyota/Scion. With our state-of-the-art sales and service facility, we are confident of providing you the ownership experience you deserve and respect. Central Florida Toyota/Scion is a well known and established dealership convienently located in south Orlando. Offering the world-class value of Toyota, Certified Toyotas and pre-owned vehicles to shoppers like you is our privilege. Please take advantage of the services offered online, from scheduling service, ordering parts, to obtaining financing. Thank you again for considering us!

About Central Florida Toyota Scion

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

SEDH
12/13/2014

"Great Experience Buying New Car w/ Salesman David Zupofska"

Buying a 2014 Rav4 was a great and easy experience thanks to salesman David Zupofska. David is professional, thorough and provides fantastic customer service. He spent a lot of time with us explaining the features of our new vehicle. We highly recommend doing business with him.

sai0788
11/30/2014

"horrible "

My experience was horrible. I was looking at a toyota prius during negotiations I was told by Mark that if you can't afford it you can't afford it buddy . Thank you for being so rude, if you weren't so rude I wouldn't have found the prius that I have now .

Ben Avery
11/25/2014

"Worst. Experience. Ever."

Purchased an E63 Mercedes online. The sales staff completely mislead me about the condition of the car. When it arrived I found rear fender damage that was not disclosed, the tires were legally bald (the sales person promised that they were close to new), and the air suspension from the factory is missing completely. They never sent a temporary plate, and it took FOUR months and dozens of un-returned calls/emails before I received the paperwork i needed to register the car. I made the fourth payment before I could legally drive the car. I have owned over thirty vehicles, and this was by far the worst buying experience of my life.

oscargaby
10/01/2014

"Profesiona Sales Rep"

Recientemente estuve en el dealer en busca de adquirir un suv, y el representante Angel fue el agente que estuvo trabajando mitad de un dia, mostrándome y probando algún carro q se acomodar a lo q estaba buscando, muy profesional, mucha paciencia, aclarando todas y cada pregunta que tenia. Les recomiendo visitar y trabajar junto con el Sr. Angel que les garantizo que se sentirán satisfecho, aunque a la hora de la verdad es uno quien busca tener lo q se desea y salir satisfecho con los numeros.

Angel

Francowill
9/06/2014

"Excellent service. "

Brought my car in for service. Was helped by Carlos DeJesus. He was very helpful. Answered all the questions I had. Will definitely recommend this dealership for car purchases and service.

Carlos De Jesus

Juancho1117
8/18/2014

"Begging to buy a car???"

I went in with full intention of buying the brand new 4runner/highlander I wanted, the vehicle showing was fine, but when we got to the working the deal part it got interesting! first the salesman comes back with a paper with ridiculous numbers (I know they have bills to pay, but come on), then it came the ridiculous $799 low jack. Why would you need it on a regular truck? A Ferrari maybe and I would think twice about it, the salesman got mad and didn't let me write in the deal paper, I had to beg him to go talk to his manager with my counter offer, I asked him to bring the manager and he refused said he was eating, etc, after begging him to tell the manager my offer I was ok with it, went ahead and started getting official numbers and then got to a certain point about the trade payoff and I had gotten it ahead, they refused to honor it, then I proposed to take down credit and do a tentative deal while the bank opened next day, nope didn't bother......so I assumed my bussiness was much more appreciated elsewhere where I got the keys to my brand new 4Runner in just 45 min =] and it was all done thru the phone online...this kind of dealerships give Toyota a bad rep

Jim

Ork001
7/29/2014

"Very Professional, Excellent Service"

Had a great experience. David was very professional with excellent customer service skills. He was very patient to explain the detail for me. I love my new vehicle. Thanks David for the professional advice.

Donraimey
7/03/2014

"These people get it! Excellent experience"

Found the used JF Cruiser that I was looking for and contacted the dealership. They answered my questions and held the car with a finance questionnaire while we drove to the dealership. We were allowed a long demo ride to check the vehicle out. BTW Farrukh Mughal was ready for us,when we arrived and stayed with us the entire way. It turned out the car had benn on the lot 3 days and they discovered the previous owner had only turned in a single key when they were delivering the car and the back headrest were missing (I had not noticed) - on a handshake Farrukh jumped in and contacted the previous owner and got the missing items - GREAT JOB FARRUKH !! Don't hesitate to do business with these fine people.

Farrukh Mughal

SuBBS
6/26/2014

"Great Service"

Every time I get my Scion TC serviced I always make an appointment to see Sam. He is always friendly and professional and gets me in and out as soon as possible. Great experience!

yancj003
6/26/2014

"I always see Sam Vaccaro"

I have been having my car serviced at Central Florida Toyota since 2004 when I moved here from New Jersey. From day one I only see Sam Vaccaro; he is always friendly; and keeps my car in good working order. He and him team has integrity; and always delivers my car on time. If Sam every left Central Florida Toyota they would not only lose a GREAT employee but my Business! Sam has taken care of my 2004 Rav 4 as well as my 2013 Prius; Only Sam's and his team will ever work on my Car!

Reviews of David Zupofska