Central Florida Toyota Scion

11020 S Orange Blossom Trail,
Orlando, Florida 32837
Central Florida Toyota Scion Info
About Central Florida Toyota Scion

Welcome to the digital showroom of Central Florida Toyota/Scion, we appreciate you considering us! We want you to know commitment to customer satisfaction is the top priority at Central Florida Toyota/Scion. With our state-of-the-art sales and service facility, we are confident of providing you the ownership experience you deserve and respect. Central Florida Toyota/Scion is a well known and established dealership convienently located in south Orlando. Offering the world-class value of Toyota, Certified Toyotas and pre-owned vehicles to shoppers like you is our privilege. Please take advantage of the services offered online, from scheduling service, ordering parts, to obtaining financing. Thank you again for considering us!

About Central Florida Toyota Scion

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

BACSS
12/03/2015

"UNFRIENDLY WORKERS"

CO WORKERS ARE VERY RUDE AND UNFRIENDLY. He laughed and hung up on my daughter! I don't tolerate his behavior. Shame on you. I pity you guys. Stop audism!

jonf.iowa
11/29/2015

"DISNEY VACATION CAR PROBLEMS"

We arrived in Orlando at 3 am after a 1290 mile road trip and got to our rental house. At 8 am we got up to get supplies for the week and our Highlander wouldn't start. Long story short, the car was towed on 2 different occasions to Central Florida Toyota and the staff was great at accommodating our family in a difficult situation. Excellent customer service and we thank you for understanding our needs and making our vacation a success.

DRAINBOY
9/30/2015

"No customer service"

Brought my New 4Runner in for its first oil change on 9/3/15. I pointed out a spot on the vehicle where the clear coat has de-laminated from the base paint. I was told by the service advisor that it appeared that the paint was scratched and water had gotten under it and was causing it to peel! (Possibly the most ridiculous and insulting statement I have ever heard from anyone) I had a paint expert look at it and confirm what I suspected after the dealer told me this. I left a message for the Service Manager the next day and also contacted Toyota Corporate to try to have the issue resolved. I received a call back from an assistant service manager on a Saturday (holiday weekend) He informed me that the Service Manager would be back on Tuesday and I could expect a call then. The call never came. I called and left another message for the Service Manager and then left a message for the General Manager. That prompted a call back from the Service Manager! He stated that he would have to have the regional warranty representative from Toyota look at it because they did not have any paint people at their dealership. I was told that the regional representative was scheduled to visit them on 9/17 and that I could expect a call then to arrange to have the vehicle looked at. Toyota Corporate followed up and we discussed the same details. It has now been 12 days past that date and I have not received a call from the dealer or Toyota. Toyota's response to me now is that I should be dealing directly with the dealer because they are in the best position to help me. They placed me on hold in an effort to reach the dealership and told me they could not reach them but, left a message for them to contact me. Apparently, they do not understand or care that the reason I am calling the Corporate level is because the dealer is unwilling to make the effort to help me and I would like to have this resolved. I have owned this vehicle (my first Toyota) for 5 months and this is the second dealership that can not put any "service" into their service department. Extremely disappointed with my experience so far, and do not have any expectations that Toyota or any of it's Dealers place any value on my time or my future business. I am not looking forward to looking for my third dealer to service my vehicle or any interaction with the Toyota brand.

reneecom
9/16/2015

"disappointed"

I was very disappointed with my experience at this dealership. My current car was purchased from CF toyota. So i thought they would have been a little nicer due to my loyalty, as a returning customer. They gave me a unreasonably low offer for my trade in (purchased new from them). They were not willing to work with us. The salesman's negotiation was "just sign this, just sign it. Like he was begging, not discussing options. In general, I felt like just another number, not like the cared about me has a customer. I took my business elsewhere.

Uriel

priusman75
9/10/2015

"The best"

They give the best price upfront. No dickering and no scamming from sales to finance. Look for David Pan for his tranparency and honesty. Love my new prius

David pantin

Shredder915
7/08/2015

"Employer of thieves. "

Turned in a leased vehicle to them. Their genius lease return manager wrote on my window voluntary repo instead of LTI(lease turn in). As a result the people of this dealership took it upon themselves to pilfer all four good tires off the car and replace them with bald ones that have scratched rims. They also stole a few parts off it as well. Toyota charged me for all that when they inspected the vehicle. Brought this to their attention and they told me to go pound sand. This dealership represents a prime example of why people hate and don't trust car dealerships. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Sam Sournyal

jdrn94
6/19/2015

"Don't waste your time!"

My husband and I went in to buy a car we had just test driven the day before. The sales staff did not greet us or anyone else who walked in the door (one gentleman was on his phone leaned up against a car in the showroom!). Someone finally saw us and it just went downhill from there! The gentleman was condescending and rude and completely ill prepared to sell a car! I will NEVER buy a car from this dealer or let them service the Toyota I did buy from another dealer 2 hours away. STAY AWAY! For legal ease, the above represents my opinion of this dealer. Others have reported excellent car buying experiences from them and I'm sad I cannot report the same.

He never told us his name!

Daisy48
6/16/2015

"Always the Best in Customer Service"

Always the Best in Customer Service, Greeted and attended to immediately, got me to work on time. Called with update on the service and turnaround time. Update on vehicle performance a plus. Great service and GREAT JOB!!!!

Gonzalo Lozarro

israelrod
6/16/2015

"Excellent costumer service"

I'd like to recognize Central Florida Toyota for their excellence in costumer service. Without a doubt the best experience I have ever received from a dealer.

Carlos Estrada

OliviaH
6/09/2015

"Best car buying experience yet "

I recently purchased a 2015 Toyota Corolla S, from Central Florida Toyota. The car buying experience was easier than expected thanks to David Z. He took his time answering all my questions and test driving all the different models that they had to offer. Would recommend him to anyone looking to buy a Toyota. Thank you so much!

Maggie Nero