Central Florida Toyota Scion

11020 S Orange Blossom Trail,
Orlando, Florida 32837
Central Florida Toyota Scion Info
About Central Florida Toyota Scion

Welcome to the digital showroom of Central Florida Toyota/Scion, we appreciate you considering us! We want you to know commitment to customer satisfaction is the top priority at Central Florida Toyota/Scion. With our state-of-the-art sales and service facility, we are confident of providing you the ownership experience you deserve and respect. Central Florida Toyota/Scion is a well known and established dealership convienently located in south Orlando. Offering the world-class value of Toyota, Certified Toyotas and pre-owned vehicles to shoppers like you is our privilege. Please take advantage of the services offered online, from scheduling service, ordering parts, to obtaining financing. Thank you again for considering us!

About Central Florida Toyota Scion

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Daisy48
6/16/2015

"Always the Best in Customer Service"

Always the Best in Customer Service, Greeted and attended to immediately, got me to work on time. Called with update on the service and turnaround time. Update on vehicle performance a plus. Great service and GREAT JOB!!!!

Gonzalo Lozarro

israelrod
6/16/2015

"Excellent costumer service"

I'd like to recognize Central Florida Toyota for their excellence in costumer service. Without a doubt the best experience I have ever received from a dealer.

Carlos Estrada

OliviaH
6/09/2015

"Best car buying experience yet "

I recently purchased a 2015 Toyota Corolla S, from Central Florida Toyota. The car buying experience was easier than expected thanks to David Z. He took his time answering all my questions and test driving all the different models that they had to offer. Would recommend him to anyone looking to buy a Toyota. Thank you so much!

Maggie Nero

KarenJ
6/04/2015

"Sam Vaccaro is top notch!"

I just want to say what an asset Sam is to Central Florida Toyota. Because of Sam and his integrity, honesty, and guidance, we have purchased 4 vehicles from Central Florida Toyota. Our loyalty to this dealership is because of Sam. Oftentimes people are very quick to point out when they have a bad experience. I feel that Sam and his superiors should know that our experiences with Sam are always courteous, knowledgeable, and most importantly, I leave each interaction feeling good about the process. Please know that even when Sam has to deliver unpleasant news, I know if it comes from Sam that what he has to tell us has been thoroughly investigated and he always explains it in a way that I understand. Central Florida Toyota has a shining star with Sam. His attention to detail, his thoroughness, and his willingness to go above and beyond for the customer are all too often lacking in today’s world.

scionowner
6/02/2015

"Seemless process for new car purchase"

I purchased a 2015 Scion xB from this dealership. The sales staff was courteous and knowledgeable. It was the end of the month so the place was really busy but they had an adequate staff to help customers. They covered everything with me from the selection to the financing to delivery. Great experiece at this dealership.

Junior2016
4/30/2015

"service here is overpriced and SUCKS"

ce here for service on my 2013 Toyota Corolla. Will NEVER COMEBACK. HAD APPOINTMENT AND WAS TOLD I WOULD HAVE TO WAIT 2 hours! For oil change? Had coupon they sent me but they tried to get me to do additional items I did not need or want. This just seemed to make them take even longer. Better off going to jiffy lube or other oil change locations and paying s little more rather dealing with idiots that just want to waste your time and charge you for "extras"

Fred Flinstone
4/24/2015

"All My Children Drive Cars I Bought From David Z"

...along with my brother and I. Still working on my wife, but I first will have to pry her cold dead fingers off the shift lever of her MazdaSpeed Miata. Seriously, David Z has taken wonderful care of me and my family. Gave me the Dad-to-Dad to talk then put my youngest in a safe vehicle (Toyota Tacoma) that delighted him while meeting my WAF and price needs. Thanks much, David!

JHope91
3/18/2015

"Horrible Experience"

Went thinking about buying a car and when I get there, the sales rep can't find the keys. Then I go to the car and the sales rep, Bill F, says that the car had a 3 point inspection. The car looks bad enough and then it doesn't even start. How do you do a 3 point inspection with the car not being able to start? On top of that, I ask if they knew that the car didn't start and he says nothing. Then as I head off, he doesn't ask for me to see any other cars similar to that type or anything of that nature or try to sell me the car for a cheaper price like a salesman should. I would never recommend this dealer.

Bill F

joschmo
2/18/2015

"overcharged $718. water pump"

TRAVELING NEEDED A WATER PUMP IN A BIND, THEY DID THE JOB BUT RIPPED US OFF CHARGED $718. CAN BUY A WATERUMP FOR $79. @ THE PARTS STORE DONT HAVE TOOLS WITH ME OR I WOULD DO IT MYSELF. WHILE WAITING TRIED OUT A PRIUS V NICE CAR, THEY OFFERED US $1000 FOR A 07 COROLLA TRADE IN LISTED @ $8000. . TRY ANOTHER DEALER

Lisa
1/21/2015

"Wow! What a fantastic vehicle buying experience."

I have been trying to purchase a van for the last 3 months and nothing seemed to work out, until I came across Central Florida Toyota. From the moment Farrukh and Todd reached out to me regarding the van I was interested in, I knew this experience was going to be fantastic. Their selling approach is peaceful, not in the slightest bit pushy and both gentlemen are super fast at responding to any question you may have. I bought my new 2015 Toyota Sienna two days after our first interaction and feel like I got a fabulous deal on their vehicle and an awesome price for my trade. I recommend this dealership, Mr. Lyons and Mr. Mughal most highly to anyone looking to actually enjoy the vehicle purchasing experience. I know if any issues pop up down the road, I can reach out to either of these gentlemen and I'll be treated with the same respect and care I received the first day I got in touch with them. I truly feel like a valued customer of Central Florida Toyota.

Farrukh Mughal