Central Florida Toyota Scion

Central Florida Toyota Scion
Call
Central Florida Toyota Scion Info
About Central Florida Toyota Scion

Welcome to the digital showroom of Central Florida Toyota/Scion, we appreciate you considering us! We want you to know commitment to customer satisfaction is the top priority at Central Florida Toyota/Scion. With our state-of-the-art sales and service facility, we are confident of providing you the ownership experience you deserve and respect. Central Florida Toyota/Scion is a well known and established dealership convienently located in south Orlando. Offering the world-class value of Toyota, Certified Toyotas and pre-owned vehicles to shoppers like you is our privilege. Please take advantage of the services offered online, from scheduling service, ordering parts, to obtaining financing. Thank you again for considering us!

About Central Florida Toyota Scion

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

"Profesiona Sales Rep"

Recientemente estuve en el dealer en busca de adquirir un suv, y el representante Angel fue el agente que estuvo trabajando mitad de un dia, mostrándome y probando algún carro q se acomodar a lo q estaba buscando, muy profesional, mucha paciencia, aclarando todas y cada pregunta que tenia. Les recomiendo visitar y trabajar junto con el Sr. Angel que les garantizo que se sentirán satisfecho, aunque a la hora de la verdad es uno quien busca tener lo q se desea y salir satisfecho con los numeros.

Angel

"Excellent service. "

Brought my car in for service. Was helped by Carlos DeJesus. He was very helpful. Answered all the questions I had. Will definitely recommend this dealership for car purchases and service.

Carlos De Jesus

"Begging to buy a car???"

I went in with full intention of buying the brand new 4runner/highlander I wanted, the vehicle showing was fine, but when we got to the working the deal part it got interesting! first the salesman comes back with a paper with ridiculous numbers (I know they have bills to pay, but come on), then it came the ridiculous $799 low jack. Why would you need it on a regular truck? A Ferrari maybe and I would think twice about it, the salesman got mad and didn't let me write in the deal paper, I had to beg him to go talk to his manager with my counter offer, I asked him to bring the manager and he refused said he was eating, etc, after begging him to tell the manager my offer I was ok with it, went ahead and started getting official numbers and then got to a certain point about the trade payoff and I had gotten it ahead, they refused to honor it, then I proposed to take down credit and do a tentative deal while the bank opened next day, nope didn't bother......so I assumed my bussiness was much more appreciated elsewhere where I got the keys to my brand new 4Runner in just 45 min =] and it was all done thru the phone online...this kind of dealerships give Toyota a bad rep

Jim

"Very Professional, Excellent Service"

Had a great experience. David was very professional with excellent customer service skills. He was very patient to explain the detail for me. I love my new vehicle. Thanks David for the professional advice.

"These people get it! Excellent experience"

Found the used JF Cruiser that I was looking for and contacted the dealership. They answered my questions and held the car with a finance questionnaire while we drove to the dealership. We were allowed a long demo ride to check the vehicle out. BTW Farrukh Mughal was ready for us,when we arrived and stayed with us the entire way. It turned out the car had benn on the lot 3 days and they discovered the previous owner had only turned in a single key when they were delivering the car and the back headrest were missing (I had not noticed) - on a handshake Farrukh jumped in and contacted the previous owner and got the missing items - GREAT JOB FARRUKH !! Don't hesitate to do business with these fine people.

Farrukh Mughal

"Great Service"

Every time I get my Scion TC serviced I always make an appointment to see Sam. He is always friendly and professional and gets me in and out as soon as possible. Great experience!

"I always see Sam Vaccaro"

I have been having my car serviced at Central Florida Toyota since 2004 when I moved here from New Jersey. From day one I only see Sam Vaccaro; he is always friendly; and keeps my car in good working order. He and him team has integrity; and always delivers my car on time. If Sam every left Central Florida Toyota they would not only lose a GREAT employee but my Business! Sam has taken care of my 2004 Rav 4 as well as my 2013 Prius; Only Sam's and his team will ever work on my Car!

"30 K Mile maintenance"

It is very easy to schedule an appointment here, they answer their phone promptly, schedule you when you want to come in and immediately send an email and an outlook calendar appointment. In fact with the hands free phone feature in my Camry I schedule my appointments while driving (after the car tells me service is due!!). They get me in and out and offer me ride to the office! It couldnt be easier to maintain my Toyota! Thank you, Sam!!

"Very happy with Central Florida Toyota"

We have been bringing our car into Central Florida for four years (it's where we bought the car). I have always gone to Sam as a service adviser, except for once when I had an emergency and Sam wasn't available. I liked Sam much better than the other service tech and we make sure we ask for Sam at all times. He is friendly, knowledgeable, gets us the best deals possible, lets up knows about recalls before we even know about them and we are very happy with his service. We have to drive 25 minutes and know that we have other choices other than Central Florida to service our car (there are at least two different Toyota dealers closer to our home).. As long as Sam is a service adviser, we will make the drive.

"Great Service"

Mr. Scott Martin treat me real good, he is great. He answered all my questions and found me a great deal, that's why i bought my new corolla instead of a used car.

Scott Martin