Certified Carland LLC

Certified Carland LLC
Certified Carland LLC Info

Driversselect

Autoflex Leasing

"Building a good reputation ... service and value"

Have not bought a car for myself in 13 years ... was driving the car I just couldn't give up ... but it was time. These guys had the ONE that would win me over. I was skeptical about doing business with a smaller dealership ... BUT they had the nicest cars at the best prices. I was fairly impressed. However, the whole process was not without a hitch. The 2010 Infiniti has some glitch with the tire pressure monitoring system. I bought the car late Saturday, and returned it on Monday without giving them the down payment I was to bring in that day (a little protection on my part ... my skepticism again had kicked in). Picked it up again on Tuesday "fixed," and gave them the down payment. Not fixed. Wondering if I had been duped by this place. However, they made it right ... with no fuss on my part. This place had some bad reviews (I discovered after the purchase, but before the issue was resolved). However, I must say that Sam, the sales manager, did everything he could to make "this right" and make us happy. In the end I would say that not only does this place have really nice cars with really good prices (a value), but they value their customers, potential customers, AND they value their reputation and ethics. Keep it up Thomas, Sam, Mike, and any other Certified Carland employees who have pride in their business. All our thumbs up!!!! I can only hope I will have many years of memorable driving in this car, too. CB in Garland

Thomas, Sam, Mike

"Great service, quick turnaround!"

I just purchased a 2011 Infiniti from them and they were awesome!!!! Great customer service, cars looked nice and clean and the staff were all friendly!! Definitely recommend them .

Sammy

"No games played here. Another dealer (Clay Cooley) tried..."

No games played here. Another dealer (Clay Cooley) tried to "add on" things to the price that we didn't ask for or want and then refused to remove the fee. No dice. Found the same car, one year newer, roughly same mileage, better interior condition, for the same advertised price and no games. Very pleasant experience.

Chris, Mike

"I bought a Honda Accord 2011 V6 which was in pristine..."

I bought a Honda Accord 2011 V6 which was in pristine condition and was for a good deal. The process of retrieving the car was very simple also. Jamie Futril was helpful and active in getting me all the information I wanted and needed about my car.

"I bought a 2000 oldsmobile intrique from Certified..."

I bought a 2000 oldsmobile intrique from Certified Carland in Garland TX who received $3100 cash from me for a used 2000 oldsmobile intrigue. I had a 98 intrigue which has a different engine but the same wide body and I was going to use parts from the 1998 intrigue on the body of the 2000 intrigue as needed. I bought for cash from Certified Carland the 2000 oldsmobile intrigue. As part of the process upper management had their mechanic write out a list of items of concern of the 2000 olds they were selling to me, . One was coolant leaking. That was not true. The head gaskets on the exhaust side were blown and after blowing out two radiators and having to carry five gallons of water with me if I am going more than 10 miles Certified Carland uses bad business practices. Another was power steering which they finally fixed after two trips to pick up the vehicle. Another was inspection sticker. They had my cash and as I was going to the car I see the inspection sticker is not on the windshield, this is a Friday.They try to get a inspection sticker done while I wait but the place they use had a broken machine so I leave the car and my sister takes me to the apartment. Saturday, Certified Carland delivers the car to my senior living apartment complexe about five miles away from Certified Carlands location with the inspection sticker on the windshield. i smell burning antifreeze but no water leaking under the car. I find out over the weekend the head gaskets were blown. That weekend I changed the oil which was thick and the transmission fluid and filters. I could not find a leak in the coolant system but the car got real hot on Monday in a drive to the doctor and there was no water left in the engine cooling system. I walked to a store and bought three gallons of bottled water but did not make it to my apartment before it needed water again, still no water leaking that I could see. Water was not leaking it was being eaten or blown out the engine exhaust or some other place from the pressure of the exhaust gases from the blown head gaskets, I called Monday and told them what they already knew. On Wendesday they quit taking my calls. . As of now Certified Carland in Garland is a bad place and I have many business contacts, and interest in this situation from the Austin MVD who know my plight and have detailed forms and information.There are other things that are bad business practices at the least concerning how this car got a inspection sticker and will be posted later if this situation is not reasonably rectified. they smile and act real nice at Certified Carland but they put in writing that coolant was leaking which is not true the head gaskets are blown which is a three thousand dollar repair approx. I would never have bought this car if they had told me the truth. this car should have been parted out. After installing two new radiators the radiator shop where I bought the radiators mentioned the exhaust gas smell in the blown brand new radiators. After paying $425 for the harmonic balancer to be installed as it required more tools than I had. The Certified Mechanics list had a note the harmonic balancer would be $150 and several other items on the Certified Carland mechanics list I am alerting those who might want to know is not a good place to spend any time. the week after delivering the car on a Saturday with an inspection sticker that is a wonder, I called Certified and told them I wanted my money back. These are hard times and to be told untruths make times harder. they took my cash about 9/23/2013 then I noticed the inspection sticker was not on the windshield. the power steering was not working although the mechanic tried to tell me it was. they did installed a used power steering pump and fixed the power steering after I returned twice I never left certifieds location with the car. Certified delivered it to my senior living apartment complex on a Saturday 9/28/2013. I started calling on 9/30/2013 and emailing I got communication on 10/3/2013 I told them they had not told me the truth and they said they would get back to me, They have not. They have my cash and I do not have the title or tags I paid for and as of the end of last month the car is titled to someone other than me. I want my money back this car should have been parted out and never sold. these people will smile and act like they are good but there are better places to go for honest dealings.

"Nice and friendly guys. I was in and out less then one..."

Nice and friendly guys. I was in and out less then one hour. Every one there was very helpful. I will be buying my next car from them.

Frank and Edward