Chapman Mazda

Pacifico Mazda

Leo
5/25/2015

"Michael Murray Salesman"

I found the salesman, Michael Murray, to be a friendly, intelligent, concerned young man. Generally, i very much dislike high pressure tactics when I but cars - and I have bought many over the years. Michael was different. Obviously he would have loved to make a sale but he wasn't going over the top with the usual nonsense that so many dealers rely on. I was very happy with the experience.

Michael Murray

sh1988
5/20/2015

"Inital look "

Mo Khan was the first person to help me when I cam to initially look at the mazda and Mo was so helpful. He was very knowledgeable about the workings of the car. I was very happy with how helpful he was.

Mo Khan

sh1988
5/20/2015

"Unlike any other "

I am so impressed with how genuine Michael Murray has been. I shopped around and test drove lots of SUV's and nothing compared to the cx5. When I came back and knew this was the car for me and Michael Murray has been so amazing I feel like I am buying a car with a friend and not a car dealer. He has been in touch with me quite frequently to make sure everything is okay an assure the decisions I made ( leather, sunroof interior exterior color) etc are exactly what I want and he has been really great to go through the process with.

Michael, Murray

Nancy
5/16/2015

"Most Enjoyable Experience"

I really enjoyed my car buying experience at Chapman Mazda. I was very specific in what I was looking for and Greg, my salesman, went above and beyond in helping me get exactly what I was looking for. Everyone I dealt with was friendly and helpful. I definitely recommend buying a car at Chapman Mazda.

Greg Rawlings

1st time Mazda owner
5/13/2015

"Excellent experience "

Worth the trip to EHT! From beginning to end, sales personnel knowledgeable and professional, financing dept helpful., but not pushing you into " extras " you don't want and a clean looking service dept.

Michael, Bruce, Tony, Greg

aolmeda
2/17/2015

"1st Time Car Buyer Great Experience."

The salesman knew my situation and called me while there was a great rebate opportunity. I've always heard about bad car buying experiences and with this being my first car ever and me worried about a lot, I can honestly say I have no complaints. Alot of great suprises and fully explained every detail on the car before I drove off. Set me up with my first free oil change when needed on my new Mazda.

Greg

EntertainingAngels09
5/16/2012

"I was treated very well and was given the utmost..."

I was treated very well and was given the utmost attention. I was able to find a car immediately and the process was efficient. The staff was phenomenal and I highly recommend working with them to find your next vehicle!

Steve Evans

hgee222
11/21/2011

"Everyone who I dealt with at the dealership was truly..."

Everyone who I dealt with at the dealership was truly exceptional. They made the car buying experience so easy. They spent so much time with my son in showing him how to work everything on his new car and we left there knowing that we made the right choice in getting our car from Chapman.

Jess Michael