Chariots of Palm Beach

2400 North Florida Mango Road,
West Palm Beach, Florida 33409
Chariots of Palm Beach Info
About Chariots of Palm Beach

Chariots of Palm Beach is committed to providing our customers with the highest quality pre-owned luxury automobiles from BMW, Mercedes-Benz and Porsche to Rolls-Royce, Bentley and every specialist car imaginable. We are the new car dealer representing Morgan Motor Company in Florida. We deal in the very best cars with documented history, as we regard each vehicle that leaves our showroom as a visible showcase for our activities. Our cars are selected to be the very finest available - the lowest mileage, the best colors, the most original, and of course, the best value. Our showroom allows us to display over 90 cars all under one roof, for the protection of these fine automobiles and your comfort. Our staff offers the discerning buyer a highly professional and knowledgeable approach in a relaxed and un-pressured atmosphere. Competitive financing and leasing rates together with extended warranties up to 100,000 miles are also available. We invite you to browse our inventory and call, e-mail or just stop by to find the perfect vehicle. We look forward to meeting you.

About Chariots of Palm Beach

south bound
4/27/2015

"Excellent experience"

My buying experience at Chariots of Palm Beach was the only one in my life that was hassle free. No pressure sales people, no used car B.S. and no waist of time. I found it on the internet and it was exactly what was advertised. Fabio Azevedo, the sales person was honest and made my purchase a pleasure.

mbguypb
4/16/2015

"Fantastic selection, pricing, and service"

Fred Roe, my sales agent at Chariots was outstanding. He was knowlegeable and very nice to deal with. Charles, the General Manager, and Hugh, the owner were exceptional. I have purchased many luxury cars (Rolls Royce, Jaguar, Mercedes, et ) over the years and my experience with Chariots of PB was one of my best car buying moments. Thks to the Chariots team...Douglas Read

jwl2nd
4/10/2015

"My ATF Joy Ride Source"

I'm a car junkie! I wish I had more garage space and more cash so I could indulge in my car passion with impunity. Over the years (I'm in my 60's), I've owned an amazing array of joy rides including Porches, Jags, Rolls Royce, BMWs, Mercedes, Alphas, TVR's... on and on. To date, my all time favorite "dealer" for this habit of mine is Chariots of Palm Beach. These guys have the goods! Their inventory is exciting! The sale team has deep knowledge and experience with anything that rolls. Their pricing is fair considering how careful they are about what they sell. I moved into the West Palm area in 2012 and since then have purchased three awesome vehicles from Chariots of PB.... a 2006 DB 9, a '91 Rolls Royce Corniche and a 2012 BMW 650i. I tend to swap every other year so I have a good thing going with these guys. I get a fair price on the buy and a very fair trade in on the sell side. I'm hooked! The only thing they could do to improve would be to add a "club house" so car junkies like me could hang out and bond with other like minded gear heads!

Fabio Azevedo, Sales

Andyhye
2/07/2015

"Great and friendly dealer"

It was a great pleasure purchasing our Porsche Cab from Fabio and Charles. Very helpful, friendly and professional. They made purchasing our car so easy and without any hassle. Thank you both for making this so easy. My wife loves the car and I hope we can find a Morgan in the future and do more deals together, thank you.

ASD25
1/26/2015

"Best car buying experience I've ever had."

My salesman, George, was incredible genuine and courteous. He made the car buying experience a very positive and comfortable experience. Chariots of Palm Beach were extremely accommodating, to the extent they transported the prospective vehicle to the dealership of my choice for a full per-purchase inspection and addressed any issued that arose. The next time I look to purchase another premium vehicle, Chariots of Palm Beach will be the first place I go.

George Franklin

brian5s
1/16/2015

"Great purchasing experience "

I was looking for a specific model SUV. I finally found it perusing the Chariots of Palm Beach website. I called Fabio to set up a meeting and went to look at the car. After speaking with Fabio and the Sales Manager I had left to contemplate the asking price. The car was beautiful and exactly what I was looking for. After speaking to Fabio a few more times and agreeing on price, we moved quickly on the purchase of the car. Everything went extremely smooth with no hassles. I highly recommend Chariots of Palm Beach for your next automobile purchase. Brian

pbarnes883
12/15/2014

"Best car buying experience ever!"

Looked at their inventory on the internet and saw a white Mercedes S550 that I liked. Spoke with Fabio on the phone and came to a quick agreement on the purchase price and my trade-in allowance. Drove over to their dealership that same evening; test drive and all paperwork were completed in around an hour. They will be first in line for my next car. Paul

Fabio

dgootner
11/22/2014

"great buying experience!"

This dealership is great. Very quick and easy process, no surprises. Also got my tag within 2 days and other dealerships have taken weeks to send it to me in the mail. Next time i'm looking for a new car I will always look at their inventory before anything else because it's a great place to work with. Ask for Fabio!

Fabio

biancasongbird
10/16/2014

"First and Only Stop You need to Make "

Hands down the best experience I had trading in my M3. As a female, I've always been skeptical of salesmen when purchasing/selling a car, until now. Fabio is great and definitely the go to person for purchasing a new ride. He put me at ease, gave me the best price options, answered all questions (even repetitive ones) and key word NO PRESSURE. Fabio just wanted to make sure I was happy. I had a FUN experience and happy with my new car, as I will definitely come back to purchase my next vehicle.

fabio

Marcio S
10/16/2014

"It is all about the Sales Man"

Fred did a fantastic job from the moment I walked into the Dealer unannounced. He treated me with all the attention and quality of the type of car I can to shop at Chariots (Porsche). Thank you Fred!!! One of these days I will come back for that Ferrari! :)

Fred Roe