Chariots of Palm Beach

2400 North Florida Mango Road,
West Palm Beach, Florida 33409
Chariots of Palm Beach Info
About Chariots of Palm Beach

Chariots of Palm Beach is committed to providing our customers with the highest quality pre-owned luxury automobiles from BMW, Mercedes-Benz and Porsche to Rolls-Royce, Bentley and every specialist car imaginable. We are the new car dealer representing Morgan Motor Company in Florida. We deal in the very best cars with documented history, as we regard each vehicle that leaves our showroom as a visible showcase for our activities. Our cars are selected to be the very finest available - the lowest mileage, the best colors, the most original, and of course, the best value. Our showroom allows us to display over 90 cars all under one roof, for the protection of these fine automobiles and your comfort. Our staff offers the discerning buyer a highly professional and knowledgeable approach in a relaxed and un-pressured atmosphere. Competitive financing and leasing rates together with extended warranties up to 100,000 miles are also available. We invite you to browse our inventory and call, e-mail or just stop by to find the perfect vehicle. We look forward to meeting you.

About Chariots of Palm Beach

chrisp007
7/19/2015

"Great Salesman, easy process"

Went to visit Fabio who had a trade in, and was able to make a great deal, everything went smoothly and he was very professional and left dealership with the auto that i was looking for. This is my second automobile that i buy from this company and from Fabio and have been very pleased with his overall dealings with me.

Zak
6/28/2015

"Great, knowledgeable sales agent. Many high end brands"

Fabio was fantastic.... helped us find the right car to meet our needs. Very direct and straightforward process, no surprises. Recommend Chariots of Palm Beach!

garbo
6/27/2015

"Chris is the man"

Talked to Chris prior to flying out to buy my car. Stand up guy as we had numerous talks and texts. Told me all about his car fore sale and all is as was said. Love the car and enjoyed spending time chatting with Chris. Very knowledgable guy. Highly recommend him and his place of business to all. Thanks Chris

apples
6/27/2015

"Superior Experience"

After searching the internet for hours for a pre-owned Porche 911, I discovered the perfect car for me at Chariots of Palm Beach. Fabio from the dealership called me promptly after I sent an email inquiry. The entire transaction was completed over the phone and internet. An excellent, professional, and efficient salesman, Fabio had all the papers ready to complete the sale when we arrived from our lengthy drive from central Florida. The car was just as he described it, and he took time to show me how to operate all the bells and whistles on the car. He knows his cars! Most importantly, he did not prolong the sale by trying to sell me extended warranties and other packages. The best car buying experience I have ever had, and I have bought a lot of cars--new and pre-owned.

Fabio Azeydo

Very Happy
6/09/2015

"As Good As It Gets!!!"

I was treated with courtesy and efficiency from the moment I walked through the door! Everything was prepared for me before I arrived, My new car was waiting for me, and Charles detailed to me everything about driving, safety, and equipment. He couldn't have been more gracious. Thank you Chariots of Palm Beach!

CARGUY
6/01/2015

"Great company to do business with"

I would like to share my experience with CHAROITS of Palm Beach. It’s spring time and you look at your old wheels and say to yourself let’s look for a New Ride it’s time to move on. I shop at the Big Box Guys as we all do, the first thing upon arriving on site you have sales people on your tail. All I want to do is look at their inventory. I looked at MSRP price of the car and now the Market Adjust Sheet with additional three thousand dollars add to the cost of the car. Okay what do you see in their inventory, Black/Black, Grey/Black and maybe one car might catch your eye. Now you want to see the car and do a test drive. The Sales person telling me how great the car is and asks if I want to buy or lease and what are you trading. Next you’re in his office and the fun now starts, well I’ll have to get your car apprised. Two hours have gone by and he’s gone to his Manager a half dozen times and to the F&I guy. After going through all of this I have made up my mind to find a year or two older car with all the whistles bells. I stop by Chariot’s Dealership. I was greeted by Hugh Bates, the owner, he explained we have close to 100 upper level vehicles here take your time and view them all. If you see something you want to drive Fabio Azevdo will be glad to get the car out for you. I found one that fit my requirements, Fabio got the car out on the street took me though the important things about the car. I drive the car home showed my wife. An hour later I returned to their office. I told them what I had in mind to trade and they agreed. We all fine something that needs attention, Fabio said no problem. Five weeks have gone by and I stop by the store, I just parked and enter their showroom and Fabio was on the phone. A couple of minutes later Fabio came over to me and the Very First Thing he said was “when will we have the car to fix it”. I can’t say enough about doing business with REAL GENTELMAN that STAND BEHIND what they SAY. My next ride will be from CHARIOTS OF PALM BEACH. Thank You Hugh Bates and Fabio Azeydo. Ken Gruenkorn

Fabio Azeydo

scottsporsche
4/29/2015

"High Marks For Chariot of PB"

I recently had the distinct pleasure of purchasing a Porsche Panamera from Chariots. Chariots inventory consists of higher end luxury and sport vehicles which have been pampered and are of low mileage. Their collection of vehicles are impressive and within a modern and sophisticated showroom. I purchased the vehicle from Fred Roe who is highly competent, knowledgeable and friendly willing to distinguish himself in the realm of customer service which is rare today. He assisted me above and beyond. Hugh the owner is a consummate gentleman and assisted in the transaction. I rarely write reviews but because of Chariots incredible inventory and exceptional customer service I felt it was incumbent on me to do so. 5 stars for Chariots of PB. I give them my highest recommendation without hesitation! !

Hugh

scotth991
4/29/2015

"Quality pre-owned luxury cars with great customer service"

Fred Roe was the sales representative I dealt with from the minute he greeted me whne I visited the dealership. Professional, courteous and knowledgeable through the whole process. Fred delivered on all his promisses and the purchase was haggle free and infact resulted in 2 porsche sales with my best friend also purchasing from Fred during our visit. Fred and Chariots understand the power of referral and repeat business vs spending moremoney and attention on slick ads. I would reommend Fred and Chariots to my friends and family. Fred is a handshake kind of guy and delivers on his word. scott h. palm city, fl

south bound
4/27/2015

"Excellent experience"

My buying experience at Chariots of Palm Beach was the only one in my life that was hassle free. No pressure sales people, no used car B.S. and no waist of time. I found it on the internet and it was exactly what was advertised. Fabio Azevedo, the sales person was honest and made my purchase a pleasure.

mbguypb
4/16/2015

"Fantastic selection, pricing, and service"

Fred Roe, my sales agent at Chariots was outstanding. He was knowlegeable and very nice to deal with. Charles, the General Manager, and Hugh, the owner were exceptional. I have purchased many luxury cars (Rolls Royce, Jaguar, Mercedes, et ) over the years and my experience with Chariots of PB was one of my best car buying moments. Thks to the Chariots team...Douglas Read

Reviews of Charles Sharoubim