Chariots of Palm Beach

Thomas Clinton, Luxury Auto Sales, Chariots of Palm Beach

Thomas Clinton

Luxury Auto Sales

May 31, 2017

"Great experience purchasing my Ferrari 458 Spider"

- Jdettore

My experience today with Thomas Clinton and the entire staff exceeded my expectations from my initial call, his immediate customer friendy follow-up, to test driving and explaining every detail for my Ferrari purchase and Ferrari trade in, only was exceeded when Mr. Clinton said to me that he would work with me on my the final price, to "make the sale happen"and he did! Within a few hours, the team of professionals at Chariots of Palm Beach completed the necessary paperwork, wire transfer, and car preparation (including a full tank of gas) for me to drive off the lot and enjoy my new Ferrari 458!!! The most enjoyable, enlightening, and rewarding few hours that I have ever experienced....NO Hard Sales approach...and extremely polite, and knowledgeable. I give Thomas Clinton and Chariots of Palm Beach my highest Rating of 5+++ on all customer satisfaction criteria. You made my purchase easy and stressfree. Thank you for making dreams come true.

Thomas Clinton

May 23, 2017

"Best service "

- Lubeman

Fred Roe is a hall of fame worthy car salesman service beyond in and out in no time with my new car what a dealership

Fred Roe

April 29, 2017

"Excellent experience!!"

- rfm

I do not as a rule write comments but considering the amount of money I spent and the experience I had I felt obliged to do so for others to perhaps benefit.......With no local inventory to speak of and no interest to get on a plane to go car shopping I made the decision to purchase a vehicle over the phone/internet. After a significant amount of web research, a ridiculous number of phone conversations which were mostly disappointing and disingenuous with both Factory Dealers and re sellers I discovered Chariots of PB and met Fabio Azevedo. With a number of cars to choose from Fabio provided incredible guidance in an honest open fashion that convinced me despite the distance from Florida to Seattle he was the guy and this was the place to spend my money. Every part of the process was extremely professional. Purchase, documentation, transportation etc. I would highly recommend Fabio for the purchase of any vehicle and especially the "exotics". I got exactly what I bought. It arrived exactly as promised and I am thrilled enough to already have recommended him to a very close friend and call me crazy considering another vehicle from Chariots of Palm Beach. Every transaction should be as smooth as this!!

Fabio Azevedo