Chariots of Palm Beach

2400 North Florida Mango Road,
West Palm Beach, Florida 33409
Chariots of Palm Beach Info
About Chariots of Palm Beach

Chariots of Palm Beach is committed to providing our customers with the highest quality pre-owned luxury automobiles from BMW, Mercedes-Benz and Porsche to Rolls-Royce, Bentley and every specialist car imaginable. We are the new car dealer representing Morgan Motor Company in Florida. We deal in the very best cars with documented history, as we regard each vehicle that leaves our showroom as a visible showcase for our activities. Our cars are selected to be the very finest available - the lowest mileage, the best colors, the most original, and of course, the best value. Our showroom allows us to display over 90 cars all under one roof, for the protection of these fine automobiles and your comfort. Our staff offers the discerning buyer a highly professional and knowledgeable approach in a relaxed and un-pressured atmosphere. Competitive financing and leasing rates together with extended warranties up to 100,000 miles are also available. We invite you to browse our inventory and call, e-mail or just stop by to find the perfect vehicle. We look forward to meeting you.

About Chariots of Palm Beach

Mark M
9/23/2016

"Best car buying experience of my life."

I've purchased many cars in my 56 years,several Porsches,BMWs,Jaguars,Lexus etc. My experience at The Chariots Of Palm Beach is by far the best car buying experience of my life. The entire sales team was 1st class. Fabio Azevedo was proffessional,extemely knowable, and very helpful and respectful. The showroom is amazing and the quality of their product is outstanding. Charles Sharoubim was terrific! They have earned my loyalty. I can see myself purchasing many cars in the future.

joew102
9/10/2016

"super smooth and pleasurable experience"

Even tho this was the most expensive car I have purchased, the negotiations and purchase was smooth and pleasurable. No high pressure and all questions answered in a competent manner.

SL550
9/07/2016

"2013 SL 550"

We live in Lake Mary Fl and I was shopping online for a Mercedes SL550. My wife called in advance to make sure the vehicle we were interested in was available before making the drive. She talked to Tom which was very helpful on the phone. We drove down on a Saturday and the car was exactly as described by Tom. Tom made the purchase easy and professional and we left with the car. I would defiantly buy from Chariots of Palm Beach in the future.

Tom Clinton

Greg H
9/03/2016

"SL550 Purchase"

Picking up and purchasing my Mercedes was effortless. Fabio was very knowledgeable and friendly. This was the easiest car purchase I've ever make. The car is absolutely beautiful as they represented in the online ad, and at a fair price. Highly recommended. Thanks Greg H.

JohnPA
8/23/2016

"Great experience buying my Jaguar"

Worked with Tom - just a great experience. He walked me through the process of buying from out of state and went out of his way to have the car prepared for pickup and a long drive back to PA. Got a tour of their facility, got introduced to the team, and you can see that they take pride in selecting and selling low mileage desirable cars. Definitely give them a shot if you are interested and I highly recommend Tom.

Tom Clinton

ljd911
8/09/2016

"Great People, Great Cars, Great Service!"

I highly recommend Chariots of Palm Beach. My salesman, Fred Roe, was professional, honest and enjoyable to work with. I never felt any pressure and he delivered in every respect. I am from NJ and I originally inquired by phone about a Porsche 911 that I saw on their website. Fred was easy to talk to, very professional and honest. He knew everything about the vehicle. I felt comfortable enough after talking with Fred to fly down to Florida to see the car. The vehicle was in the exact condition that Fred described. I took a few test drives and purchased the car that day. The owner of the dealership also took the time to introduce himself and thank me for my business. Fred then arranged for the vehicle be shipped to NJ by closed carrier. It showed up on time and in perfect condition and the transporter was very professional. I also received a follow-up call from Fred to make sure the vehicle arrived as scheduled and that everything was perfect. Chariots of Palm Beach has great, high quality vehicles and most importantly, great people and service. I feel extremely comfortable and confident in recommending Fred Roe and this dealership to anyone looking to buy a high-quality vehicle.

dtc727
8/02/2016

"Purchase experience"

This is a first class operation, very professional and knowledgeable about their extensive inventory. Fabio took good care of me and delivered on everything promised. Quick & easy transaction .Will purchase from them again.

997.2
6/07/2016

"Great selection, No pressure!"

Dealing with Fred Roe was a pleasure! There was no pressure or any sales tactics or pitch. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a quality pre-owned vehicle to visit this dealership.

windsorcollc
5/26/2016

"Quality dealership"

Fred Roe was my salesman. Never felt pressured. He made the car buying experience enjoyable. I would highly recommend Chariots of Palm Beach and Fred Roe to all my friends.

Happy Customer
5/20/2016

"Right car, Right price, Right dealer..."

I recently bought a Nissan 370Z from this dealer. Although their typical sale is a car of much greater value, I, nevertheless, felt that I was treated as a valued customer. My salesman was Fred Roe. His demeanor was courteous, friendly and knowledgable. We came to an agreement on the price quickly, and business was conducted efficiently and proffesionally. I was looking for a very specific vehicle in terms of color, packages, and condition. I found exactly what I was looking for, purchased it for a great price, without any hitches, hassles or headaches. After one month I am still very happy with my purchase, and would gladly buy it again. The difference in the quality of this dealer compared to others is outstanding, as it should be, considering the quality of cars they carry. I have purchased over thirty-five cars in my life, and this was one of the few pleasant experiences.

Reviews of Fred Roe