Chariots of Palm Beach

2400 North Florida Mango Road,
West Palm Beach, Florida 33409
Chariots of Palm Beach Info
About Chariots of Palm Beach

Chariots of Palm Beach is committed to providing our customers with the highest quality pre-owned luxury automobiles from BMW, Mercedes-Benz and Porsche to Rolls-Royce, Bentley and every specialist car imaginable. We are the new car dealer representing Morgan Motor Company in Florida. We deal in the very best cars with documented history, as we regard each vehicle that leaves our showroom as a visible showcase for our activities. Our cars are selected to be the very finest available - the lowest mileage, the best colors, the most original, and of course, the best value. Our showroom allows us to display over 90 cars all under one roof, for the protection of these fine automobiles and your comfort. Our staff offers the discerning buyer a highly professional and knowledgeable approach in a relaxed and un-pressured atmosphere. Competitive financing and leasing rates together with extended warranties up to 100,000 miles are also available. We invite you to browse our inventory and call, e-mail or just stop by to find the perfect vehicle. We look forward to meeting you.

About Chariots of Palm Beach

JohnPA
8/23/2016

"Great experience buying my Jaguar"

Worked with Tom - just a great experience. He walked me through the process of buying from out of state and went out of his way to have the car prepared for pickup and a long drive back to PA. Got a tour of their facility, got introduced to the team, and you can see that they take pride in selecting and selling low mileage desirable cars. Definitely give them a shot if you are interested and I highly recommend Tom.

Tom Clinton

ljd911
8/09/2016

"Great People, Great Cars, Great Service!"

I highly recommend Chariots of Palm Beach. My salesman, Fred Roe, was professional, honest and enjoyable to work with. I never felt any pressure and he delivered in every respect. I am from NJ and I originally inquired by phone about a Porsche 911 that I saw on their website. Fred was easy to talk to, very professional and honest. He knew everything about the vehicle. I felt comfortable enough after talking with Fred to fly down to Florida to see the car. The vehicle was in the exact condition that Fred described. I took a few test drives and purchased the car that day. The owner of the dealership also took the time to introduce himself and thank me for my business. Fred then arranged for the vehicle be shipped to NJ by closed carrier. It showed up on time and in perfect condition and the transporter was very professional. I also received a follow-up call from Fred to make sure the vehicle arrived as scheduled and that everything was perfect. Chariots of Palm Beach has great, high quality vehicles and most importantly, great people and service. I feel extremely comfortable and confident in recommending Fred Roe and this dealership to anyone looking to buy a high-quality vehicle.

dtc727
8/02/2016

"Purchase experience"

This is a first class operation, very professional and knowledgeable about their extensive inventory. Fabio took good care of me and delivered on everything promised. Quick & easy transaction .Will purchase from them again.

997.2
6/07/2016

"Great selection, No pressure!"

Dealing with Fred Roe was a pleasure! There was no pressure or any sales tactics or pitch. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a quality pre-owned vehicle to visit this dealership.

windsorcollc
5/26/2016

"Quality dealership"

Fred Roe was my salesman. Never felt pressured. He made the car buying experience enjoyable. I would highly recommend Chariots of Palm Beach and Fred Roe to all my friends.

Happy Customer
5/20/2016

"Right car, Right price, Right dealer..."

I recently bought a Nissan 370Z from this dealer. Although their typical sale is a car of much greater value, I, nevertheless, felt that I was treated as a valued customer. My salesman was Fred Roe. His demeanor was courteous, friendly and knowledgable. We came to an agreement on the price quickly, and business was conducted efficiently and proffesionally. I was looking for a very specific vehicle in terms of color, packages, and condition. I found exactly what I was looking for, purchased it for a great price, without any hitches, hassles or headaches. After one month I am still very happy with my purchase, and would gladly buy it again. The difference in the quality of this dealer compared to others is outstanding, as it should be, considering the quality of cars they carry. I have purchased over thirty-five cars in my life, and this was one of the few pleasant experiences.

6speed
4/18/2016

"No "Bait and Switch""

I first went to the Chariots of Palm Beach web site. I found it easy to navigate and very helpful. The inventory is easy to search and loaded with information about each car. It also provided access to a Car Facts review of each car. It also gave a statement of philosophy regarding sales and a capsule of each sales person. When we did our actual visit I felt I knew what I wanted in a car and had my info in hand from the web site visit. Fabio Azevedo met us in the show room and listened carefully to what I felt I was looking for in a Porsche. Fabio invited me to test drive a 911 and spoke knowledgeably about Porsche and its engineering design and capability. I was looking for a manual drive. Fabio and his crew very willingly moved about half a dozen cars in the show room to get a Boxster out for me to test drive. A comparison I appreciated to the 911. I ultimately purchased the Boxster instead of the 911. Never was there a pressure to sell me a higher priced car. Mr. Azevedo was concerned that I get the best car for my driving. I am very happy with my Boxster and the ease of purchase at Chariots.

starcruiser
4/13/2016

"Was treated with Respect!"

Both my Wife and I were treated with complete Respect! We went there to look at the least expensive car on the lot and Fred made it easy and fun to buy the car we wanted!

Jaguar Owner
3/28/2016

"Easiest Purchase Ever"

They had the exact car we wanted, gave us a fair price and fair trade-in, and 2 days later delivered our car, picked up the trade and we were done. We were extremely satisfied with the experience.

Thomas Clinton

Quality1
3/25/2016

"Wordy disappointment horrible service"

I went through the entire purchase process with this dealership. I secured the car with a deposit and sent the funds. When I called the dealership to finalize the delivery, the staff Fabio rudely told me that he sold the car and then asked if I'd like to speak with the manger. Before I could respond, the manager was on the line telling me that the car without notifying me. He was extremely rude. After showing my family, coworkers, and friends of my new car, I find out there was not a car to take delivery of. I even already registered the car in my name. This dealership is not favorable of women at all. This was by far the worst customer service experience ever.

Reviews of Fred Roe