Chariots of Palm Beach

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Chariots of Palm Beach

Chariots of Palm Beach Info
About Chariots of Palm Beach

Chariots of Palm Beach is committed to providing our customers with the highest quality pre-owned luxury automobiles from BMW, Mercedes-Benz and Porsche to Rolls-Royce, Bentley and every specialist car imaginable. We are the new car dealer representing Morgan Motor Company in Florida. We deal in the very best cars with documented history, as we regard each vehicle that leaves our showroom as a visible showcase for our activities. Our cars are selected to be the very finest available - the lowest mileage, the best colors, the most original, and of course, the best value. Our showroom allows us to display over 90 cars all under one roof, for the protection of these fine automobiles and your comfort. Our staff offers the discerning buyer a highly professional and knowledgeable approach in a relaxed and un-pressured atmosphere. Competitive financing and leasing rates together with extended warranties up to 100,000 miles are also available. We invite you to browse our inventory and call, e-mail or just stop by to find the perfect vehicle. We look forward to meeting you.

About Chariots of Palm Beach

"great buying experience!"

This dealership is great. Very quick and easy process, no surprises. Also got my tag within 2 days and other dealerships have taken weeks to send it to me in the mail. Next time i'm looking for a new car I will always look at their inventory before anything else because it's a great place to work with. Ask for Fabio!

Fabio

"First and Only Stop You need to Make "

Hands down the best experience I had trading in my M3. As a female, I've always been skeptical of salesmen when purchasing/selling a car, until now. Fabio is great and definitely the go to person for purchasing a new ride. He put me at ease, gave me the best price options, answered all questions (even repetitive ones) and key word NO PRESSURE. Fabio just wanted to make sure I was happy. I had a FUN experience and happy with my new car, as I will definitely come back to purchase my next vehicle.

fabio

"It is all about the Sales Man"

Fred did a fantastic job from the moment I walked into the Dealer unannounced. He treated me with all the attention and quality of the type of car I can to shop at Chariots (Porsche). Thank you Fred!!! One of these days I will come back for that Ferrari! :)

"My first Jag."

I located the car online and contacted the dealership and spoke to Fred Roe. Fred was very courteous and knowledgeable. I drove down from Orlando and was very impressed by the quality of their inventory. Fred worked out a nice deal on my first Jaguar and also took my trade in at a fair price. The only negative was after I purchased the car I found a minor issue with the exhaust system, and one of the tires has a plug. A little disappointing, but I would still buy from them again.

"Excellent Dealership"

Saw a 2011 Corvette at Chariots and gave them a call. Fabio answered the call and treated me with utmost respect. Even though they sell very high end cars, I never felt out of my league due to Fabio's excellent service and friendliness. Would buy again.

Fabio

"Stanley Pope Jacksonville, FL - Awesome Dealership"

Saw a white Mercedes-Benz E-350 called and spoke with Fabio he got me a very good deal. Awesome service and best price ever!!

Fabio Azevedo

"Easiest buying experience every"

Fabio was absolutely great to deal with. He answered all my questions and was very polite to me and my family. He provided no pressure and allowed me to take the time I needed to make the decision that was right for me. I would love to use this dealership for my next car buying experience. This was my best experience purchasing a vehicle.

""Fabio is the man" "

Saw a Dodge Viper on line, gave the dealership a call.Spoke with a salesman named Fabio,now my friend,about the car.Right from the start i felt i could trust this guy,we put together a deal over the phone,bought the car site unseen.When the car came in,it was in the exact shape as was told by Fabio. Just wanted to say thanks again Fabio and i could not have expected a better experience and we will do business again in the future-keep in touch

Fabio

"What a Fantastic Dealership!"

After speaking with Fred and Charles about the Ferrari Mondial I was interested in, I decided to place a deposit on the car sight unseen and schedule a flight to see the car in a few days. I had looked at this model from other dealerships an they all had one problem or another and none of them reflected the proper condition for the miles advertised. I am not a rich man by anyone's standards but I have be collecting cars all of my life and I KNOW cars, still they treated me like a king and I probably purchased their lowest priced car. When I arrived at the dealership I was astonished by the quality of their cars and I just love their indoor showrooms. I finally saw the car and after a brief check out and and test drive, I bought this fine example in less than twenty minutes! All of their cars are excellent examples of their breed and priced lower than most considering the excellent condition of all of their inventory and what a great selection. There is something for everyone at Chariots of Palm Beach. I met the owner Hugh, Fred my salesman and Charles the sales manager are just fantastic and such nice people. I have already recommended my two best friends to them!

Fred, Charles, Hugh

""Very Helpful""

I traveled 900 miles to this dealership to purchase a classic car by myself. Salesman, Fred Roe was so helpful in helping me locate a rental trailer to haul my new car on and finding a hotel for the night. Got me going very quickly as I had a long drive ahead of me.

Reviews of Fred Roe