Chariots of Palm Beach

2400 North Florida Mango Road,
West Palm Beach, Florida 33409
Chariots of Palm Beach Info
About Chariots of Palm Beach

Chariots of Palm Beach is committed to providing our customers with the highest quality pre-owned luxury automobiles from BMW, Mercedes-Benz and Porsche to Rolls-Royce, Bentley and every specialist car imaginable. We are the new car dealer representing Morgan Motor Company in Florida. We deal in the very best cars with documented history, as we regard each vehicle that leaves our showroom as a visible showcase for our activities. Our cars are selected to be the very finest available - the lowest mileage, the best colors, the most original, and of course, the best value. Our showroom allows us to display over 90 cars all under one roof, for the protection of these fine automobiles and your comfort. Our staff offers the discerning buyer a highly professional and knowledgeable approach in a relaxed and un-pressured atmosphere. Competitive financing and leasing rates together with extended warranties up to 100,000 miles are also available. We invite you to browse our inventory and call, e-mail or just stop by to find the perfect vehicle. We look forward to meeting you.

About Chariots of Palm Beach

boookman
2/01/2016

"An Excellent Experience."

Fred Roe immediately made my wife and myself very welcome and comfortable. He listened carefully to our wants and needs and made certain that all of our questions were answered in detail. There was no pressure...only guidance. This was definitely one of the best vehicle buying experiences we have ever had. We are thrilled with our beautiful car! I would absolutely recommend Fred Roe and Chariots of Palm Beach to anyone.

rbcarney
1/27/2016

"Great experience"

Purchased a 2011 Porsche Turbo S. Entire purchase was handled on the phone and was able to arrive and pick up my car. Sales personnel were extremely professional and helpful. Would do business with this dealer again.

Hravan
1/25/2016

"Great Experience"

My experience was very pleasant and they are of highest honesty and integrity. The purchase went very smoothly and they delivered on everything they promised fully. I recommend them very highly!

Museumperson
1/21/2016

"Helpful and responsive "

I was treated very well Fred was very knowledgeable and responsive. He made us feel very comfortable and secure as buyers. I would recommend Fred

Mark and Nancy
1/19/2016

"very knowledgeable and professional on all vehicles"

We recently purchased a Bentley Continental GT from Chariots of Palm Beach. Everyone from Fabio, to Charles, and Hugh, were exceptionally professional, and knowledgeable on all the vehicles we looked at. They made the purchasing experience of a Special Luxury Vehicle effortless. They went out of there way to make sure the vehicle was in perfect condition when it was delivered. As a result of our experience I would highly recommend them. Mark Schwartz and Nancy La Vista

Hugh Bates

elh4665
1/16/2016

"Always knows the right car for me."

Pristine cars, exemplary service and attention to detail. I've bought 7 cars in 5 years from Chariots and Chris always knows what's right for me and has never steered me wrong. It's always a pleasant and fast process.

Tosh P.
12/30/2015

"Ideal Car Buying Experience"

Chariots of Palm Beach provides the ideal car buying experience that one could ask for. I was referred by a friend to Fabio Azevedo at Chariots when searching for a luxury car for my company. Not only did Fabio make the entire process seamless, he was extremely polite and very knowledgeable when answering all of my questions. I wasn't sure which vehicle to purchase but after seeing a few options that Fabio recommended, I bought a beautiful Mercedes S550 and couldn't be happier with my purchase. I will definitely be returning to Fabio at Chariots when purchasing my next car because of his exceptional service.

Daniel A.
12/27/2015

"Great service and communication!"

We recently purchased a Subaru sti from Chariots of Palm Beach. I called and left a message after finding the listing online. They were closed at the time (weekend), but one of the employees (Fabio Azevedo) called me and offered to open the showroom so my wife and I would be able to come and look at the car. He even moved some vehicles around from the garage area so we would be able to go for a test drive, and remember this was all on a day that they were closed. Couldn't have asked for better service. He was very polite and not pushy at all. We purchased the vehicle and have nothing but good things to say about Fabio and Chariots of Palm Beach.

Richard Ford
12/15/2015

"Extremely Happy"

I was looking for a 2007 Mercedes Benz S550 and went to many dealers including several Mercedes Dealerships looking for the right one. I test drove some and some were in conditions not worth driving. Ran across an ad for Chariots of Palm Beach. Took the time to drive there from Miami and found the car I was looking for. I was greeted by Fabio Azevedo and was treated like a millionaire. All the cars available were in top condition and the experience was hassle free. I would highly recommend Chariots of Palm Beach if you're looking for well kept high end used cars.

Ted Rose
12/02/2015

"The best experience I've ever had at a car dealership"

Fred and Jugh were just great. They provided us with a perfect used Porsche. The amount of no pressure and professionalism was extraordinary. I will buy from them again.

Reviews of Fabio Azevedo