Chariots of Palm Beach

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Chariots of Palm Beach
Chariots of Palm Beach Info
About Chariots of Palm Beach

Chariots of Palm Beach is committed to providing our customers with the highest quality pre-owned luxury automobiles from BMW, Mercedes-Benz and Porsche to Rolls-Royce, Bentley and every specialist car imaginable. We are the new car dealer representing Morgan Motor Company in Florida. We deal in the very best cars with documented history, as we regard each vehicle that leaves our showroom as a visible showcase for our activities. Our cars are selected to be the very finest available - the lowest mileage, the best colors, the most original, and of course, the best value. Our showroom allows us to display over 90 cars all under one roof, for the protection of these fine automobiles and your comfort. Our staff offers the discerning buyer a highly professional and knowledgeable approach in a relaxed and un-pressured atmosphere. Competitive financing and leasing rates together with extended warranties up to 100,000 miles are also available. We invite you to browse our inventory and call, e-mail or just stop by to find the perfect vehicle. We look forward to meeting you.

About Chariots of Palm Beach

"Stanley Pope Jacksonville, FL - Awesome Dealership"

Saw a white Mercedes-Benz E-350 called and spoke with Fabio he got me a very good deal. Awesome service and best price ever!!

Fabio Azevedo

"Easiest buying experience every"

Fabio was absolutely great to deal with. He answered all my questions and was very polite to me and my family. He provided no pressure and allowed me to take the time I needed to make the decision that was right for me. I would love to use this dealership for my next car buying experience. This was my best experience purchasing a vehicle.

Fabio

""Fabio is the man" "

Saw a Dodge Viper on line, gave the dealership a call.Spoke with a salesman named Fabio,now my friend,about the car.Right from the start i felt i could trust this guy,we put together a deal over the phone,bought the car site unseen.When the car came in,it was in the exact shape as was told by Fabio. Just wanted to say thanks again Fabio and i could not have expected a better experience and we will do business again in the future-keep in touch

Fabio

"What a Fantastic Dealership!"

After speaking with Fred and Charles about the Ferrari Mondial I was interested in, I decided to place a deposit on the car sight unseen and schedule a flight to see the car in a few days. I had looked at this model from other dealerships an they all had one problem or another and none of them reflected the proper condition for the miles advertised. I am not a rich man by anyone's standards but I have be collecting cars all of my life and I KNOW cars, still they treated me like a king and I probably purchased their lowest priced car. When I arrived at the dealership I was astonished by the quality of their cars and I just love their indoor showrooms. I finally saw the car and after a brief check out and and test drive, I bought this fine example in less than twenty minutes! All of their cars are excellent examples of their breed and priced lower than most considering the excellent condition of all of their inventory and what a great selection. There is something for everyone at Chariots of Palm Beach. I met the owner Hugh, Fred my salesman and Charles the sales manager are just fantastic and such nice people. I have already recommended my two best friends to them!

Fred, Charles, Hugh

""Very Helpful""

I traveled 900 miles to this dealership to purchase a classic car by myself. Salesman, Fred Roe was so helpful in helping me locate a rental trailer to haul my new car on and finding a hotel for the night. Got me going very quickly as I had a long drive ahead of me.

Fred Roe

"Out of state purchase very successful"

Never having purchased a car out of state before, I was very concerned about the process as well as the integrity of the dealer. And being 3,200 miles away in California only made me more anxious. However, Fred Roe at Chariots of Palm Beach and their sales manager made the process relatively painless and I purchased a great car at a great price. When I had a problem, they took care of it promptly and with a reasonable solution. I would definitely buy another car from them.

"Great experience"

I gave the rating I gave because I was treated very kindly and it didn't seem like the salesmen were just out to make a sale. I didn't feel pressured at all and they worked with me a bit on the price of the car. I would recommend this dealership to my colleagues.

Fabio and Charles

" Awesome Dealership to do business with."

My wife and I have purchased automobiles from Chariots for almost a decade. I highly recommend Chariots to every one. They won't disappoint you.

Charles Sharoubim

"Excellent - Only place to buy a car!"

After purchasing a car from Chariots of Palm Beach, I will never buy another from from any other dealer, anywhere! This is the first time, ever, that the experience was exceptional and not painful.

Fred Roe

"Excellent dealership. Seems like they stock cars that are..."

Excellent dealership. Seems like they stock cars that are in pristine condition, low miles, and have not been abused. All of their cars are stored in enclosed buildings. The price is competitive; there is no need to spend hours negotiating. There were some items missing from the car; they worked very hard to make sure I received them. I would recommend this dealership to everyone; take a look at there stock. They have very appealing cars there.

Fabio Azevedo