Chariots of Palm Beach

Thomas Clinton, Luxury Auto Sales, Chariots of Palm Beach

Thomas Clinton

Luxury Auto Sales

March 30, 2017

"Awesome experience with Tom!"

- DebraHook

Can't tell you how pleasant Tom made my experience at Chariots of palm beach. I had originally been in the market for a Range Rover, but also had been thinking about the Mercedes ml350. Both were in stock and he helped me patiently discover the vehicle that was perfect for me. The experience was fun and I felt like a kid again when I drive off the lot thanks to Tom! Stop in and ask for Tom and tell him Debra sent you! You will most certainly find the car of your dreams with his help:)

March 24, 2017

"Great sales folks"

- sexeycar

We found our used Porsche Carrera S at Chariots of Palm Beach. Terrific selection of quality sports and exotic cars. Thorough review of all the cars we were interested in, sales staff extremely knowledgeable !!

March 21, 2017

"Purchase"

- Foxj10

After months of searching found the right car at Chariots. This was a long distance process. Worked with Fabio and he not only was precise in his description of the car but also did a facetime review. The transaction was completed by mail without difficulty. He arranged for the car to be delivered to me by truck. The car arrived on time and the condition was as described and promised. My local mechanic just inspected the car and found everything to be in good working order. I am very pleased. This transaction was handled in a very professional way and I would not hesitate to buy another car from Fabio and Chariots.

Used 2002 Bentley Azure, $69900