Chariots of Palm Beach

2400 North Florida Mango Road,
West Palm Beach, Florida 33409
Chariots of Palm Beach Info
About Chariots of Palm Beach

Chariots of Palm Beach is committed to providing our customers with the highest quality pre-owned luxury automobiles from BMW, Mercedes-Benz and Porsche to Rolls-Royce, Bentley and every specialist car imaginable. We are the new car dealer representing Morgan Motor Company in Florida. We deal in the very best cars with documented history, as we regard each vehicle that leaves our showroom as a visible showcase for our activities. Our cars are selected to be the very finest available - the lowest mileage, the best colors, the most original, and of course, the best value. Our showroom allows us to display over 90 cars all under one roof, for the protection of these fine automobiles and your comfort. Our staff offers the discerning buyer a highly professional and knowledgeable approach in a relaxed and un-pressured atmosphere. Competitive financing and leasing rates together with extended warranties up to 100,000 miles are also available. We invite you to browse our inventory and call, e-mail or just stop by to find the perfect vehicle. We look forward to meeting you.

About Chariots of Palm Beach

tradertcb
8/28/2015

"Multiple repeat customer"

I have bought at least 6 cars from Chariots of Palm Beach. I have found them at all times extremely knowledgeable about the cars in stock and very helpful in helping me find a car that fits my needs. In addition they suggested a shipper who did a superior job of getting my Porsche 911 Turbo out to Idaho in a remote location, a car which, by the way, I did not buy from them. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone interested in a low mileage luxury vehicle and my sales professional Chris Perrotta, is the best. The only bad part is that I am constantly surfing their website and being tempted by the great selection of Porsches, Ferraris, Mercedes-Benz's, Bentley's and more.

dmike5249
8/28/2015

"THE BEST EXPERIENCE IN BUYING A HI END CAR"

I went in to Chariots of Palm Beach to look for a 2014 Jaguar XKR Conv.with low mileage. I talked to my Salesman Chris who was wonderful who told me they did not have one in stock but would find a Black one exactly what I wanted. A few days later he called me and said he found one and rushed to get it for me. Working with Chris was a great easy experience I had in buy a car.I would recommend and buy a car from Chris again at Chariots of Palm Beach.

DTD - St Petersburg
8/27/2015

"Simply the best high line car buying experience anywhere"

I have been a long time customer of Chariots of Palm Beach and have purchased many vehicles from them through the years. My latest purchase was a 911S Cab and, as is always the case, the vehicle has exceeded expectations. Without exception, each and every one of my purchases from Chariots have been not only free of all of the typical car buying hassles, but have actually been pleasurable experiences. Hugh Bate and his staff are exceedingly knowledgeable regarding high-line autos, enabling them identify, locate, and sell only the best vehicles. Additionally, Hugh truly has his finger on the pulse of the high-line market, so all of Chariots' vehicles are priced fairly and to sell. This avoids nearly all of the aggravating, time wasting, negotiations that take place when buying a car. Equally important is that Chariots' selection is second to none, and every vehicle in Chariots' inventory is a fully inspected, well maintained, quality vehicle with a clean history. You won't find vehicles of this caliber at most other "high-line" dealers. Even though I have now moved from Palm Beach County to Florida's west coast, I still go to Chariots each and every time I buy. DTD, St. Petersburg

Hugh Bate

RHD
8/20/2015

"Great Experience"

We bought a G63 from Fabio. He was exceptional at getting a transaction complete from out of state. The process was simple and the purchase took less than 30 minutes including the test drive. We are happy customers and plan to purchase from here again!

Fabio

Joan - Naples
8/04/2015

"Fred, my sales agent, had everything ready...Naples to PB"

Very smooth purchase. Car was ready, immaculate and beautiful. Owner Hugh and Fred covered all details with me, including how to operate all the accessories. Very pleasant experience. All cars are pristine and beautiful at this dealership. Drove 150 miles to PB from Naples and the trip was well worth the car I ended up driving home!

Hugh the Owner of Chariots of PB

chrisp007
7/19/2015

"Great Salesman, easy process"

Went to visit Fabio who had a trade in, and was able to make a great deal, everything went smoothly and he was very professional and left dealership with the auto that i was looking for. This is my second automobile that i buy from this company and from Fabio and have been very pleased with his overall dealings with me.

Fabio Azevedo

Zak
6/28/2015

"Great, knowledgeable sales agent. Many high end brands"

Fabio was fantastic.... helped us find the right car to meet our needs. Very direct and straightforward process, no surprises. Recommend Chariots of Palm Beach!

Fabio Azevedo

garbo
6/27/2015

"Chris is the man"

Talked to Chris prior to flying out to buy my car. Stand up guy as we had numerous talks and texts. Told me all about his car fore sale and all is as was said. Love the car and enjoyed spending time chatting with Chris. Very knowledgable guy. Highly recommend him and his place of business to all. Thanks Chris

apples
6/27/2015

"Superior Experience"

After searching the internet for hours for a pre-owned Porche 911, I discovered the perfect car for me at Chariots of Palm Beach. Fabio from the dealership called me promptly after I sent an email inquiry. The entire transaction was completed over the phone and internet. An excellent, professional, and efficient salesman, Fabio had all the papers ready to complete the sale when we arrived from our lengthy drive from central Florida. The car was just as he described it, and he took time to show me how to operate all the bells and whistles on the car. He knows his cars! Most importantly, he did not prolong the sale by trying to sell me extended warranties and other packages. The best car buying experience I have ever had, and I have bought a lot of cars--new and pre-owned.

Fabio Azeydo

Very Happy
6/09/2015

"As Good As It Gets!!!"

I was treated with courtesy and efficiency from the moment I walked through the door! Everything was prepared for me before I arrived, My new car was waiting for me, and Charles detailed to me everything about driving, safety, and equipment. He couldn't have been more gracious. Thank you Chariots of Palm Beach!

Reviews of Chris Perrotta