Chariots of Palm Beach

2400 North Florida Mango Road,
West Palm Beach, Florida 33409
Chariots of Palm Beach Info
About Chariots of Palm Beach

Chariots of Palm Beach is committed to providing our customers with the highest quality pre-owned luxury automobiles from BMW, Mercedes-Benz and Porsche to Rolls-Royce, Bentley and every specialist car imaginable. We are the new car dealer representing Morgan Motor Company in Florida. We deal in the very best cars with documented history, as we regard each vehicle that leaves our showroom as a visible showcase for our activities. Our cars are selected to be the very finest available - the lowest mileage, the best colors, the most original, and of course, the best value. Our showroom allows us to display over 90 cars all under one roof, for the protection of these fine automobiles and your comfort. Our staff offers the discerning buyer a highly professional and knowledgeable approach in a relaxed and un-pressured atmosphere. Competitive financing and leasing rates together with extended warranties up to 100,000 miles are also available. We invite you to browse our inventory and call, e-mail or just stop by to find the perfect vehicle. We look forward to meeting you.

About Chariots of Palm Beach

997.2
6/07/2016

"Great selection, No pressure!"

Dealing with Fred Roe was a pleasure! There was no pressure or any sales tactics or pitch. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a quality pre-owned vehicle to visit this dealership.

windsorcollc
5/26/2016

"Quality dealership"

Fred Roe was my salesman. Never felt pressured. He made the car buying experience enjoyable. I would highly recommend Chariots of Palm Beach and Fred Roe to all my friends.

Happy Customer
5/20/2016

"Right car, Right price, Right dealer..."

I recently bought a Nissan 370Z from this dealer. Although their typical sale is a car of much greater value, I, nevertheless, felt that I was treated as a valued customer. My salesman was Fred Roe. His demeanor was courteous, friendly and knowledgable. We came to an agreement on the price quickly, and business was conducted efficiently and proffesionally. I was looking for a very specific vehicle in terms of color, packages, and condition. I found exactly what I was looking for, purchased it for a great price, without any hitches, hassles or headaches. After one month I am still very happy with my purchase, and would gladly buy it again. The difference in the quality of this dealer compared to others is outstanding, as it should be, considering the quality of cars they carry. I have purchased over thirty-five cars in my life, and this was one of the few pleasant experiences.

6speed
4/18/2016

"No "Bait and Switch""

I first went to the Chariots of Palm Beach web site. I found it easy to navigate and very helpful. The inventory is easy to search and loaded with information about each car. It also provided access to a Car Facts review of each car. It also gave a statement of philosophy regarding sales and a capsule of each sales person. When we did our actual visit I felt I knew what I wanted in a car and had my info in hand from the web site visit. Fabio Azevedo met us in the show room and listened carefully to what I felt I was looking for in a Porsche. Fabio invited me to test drive a 911 and spoke knowledgeably about Porsche and its engineering design and capability. I was looking for a manual drive. Fabio and his crew very willingly moved about half a dozen cars in the show room to get a Boxster out for me to test drive. A comparison I appreciated to the 911. I ultimately purchased the Boxster instead of the 911. Never was there a pressure to sell me a higher priced car. Mr. Azevedo was concerned that I get the best car for my driving. I am very happy with my Boxster and the ease of purchase at Chariots.

starcruiser
4/13/2016

"Was treated with Respect!"

Both my Wife and I were treated with complete Respect! We went there to look at the least expensive car on the lot and Fred made it easy and fun to buy the car we wanted!

Jaguar Owner
3/28/2016

"Easiest Purchase Ever"

They had the exact car we wanted, gave us a fair price and fair trade-in, and 2 days later delivered our car, picked up the trade and we were done. We were extremely satisfied with the experience.

Thomas Clinton

Quality1
3/25/2016

"Wordy disappointment horrible service"

I went through the entire purchase process with this dealership. I secured the car with a deposit and sent the funds. When I called the dealership to finalize the delivery, the staff Fabio rudely told me that he sold the car and then asked if I'd like to speak with the manger. Before I could respond, the manager was on the line telling me that the car without notifying me. He was extremely rude. After showing my family, coworkers, and friends of my new car, I find out there was not a car to take delivery of. I even already registered the car in my name. This dealership is not favorable of women at all. This was by far the worst customer service experience ever.

NTH
3/15/2016

"I highly recommend this dealership "

I've purchased many cars in my lifetime, and Chariots has stood out as amongst the best. When I first called to enquire on my car, I spoke with Fabio. He was not only professional and friendly, but also a Porsche enthusiast. Over the next several days, Fabio worked with me to address all my needs and questions. He also took my car for the Pre Purchase Inspection as requested, and scheduled for auto transport at a very reasonable price. My 964 arrived 1100 miles later, clean and just as described. I am truely impressed with Chariots. I highly recommend them should your search takes you to West Palm. Thank-you, Fabio!

Chariots of Palm Beach responded to this review

March 15, 2016

Thank you very much Nam, it's clients like you with your kind words and sincere appreciation, that makes what I do every day so worth while. Thank you again for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. Congratulations on the purchase of that beauty. Happy and safe motoring =)

bob.boles.33
3/02/2016

"Professional and personal, great experience!"

This is the second time in five years we purchased a vehicle from Chariots of Palm Beach, and it was an even better experience than the first. After being treated terribly by Autonation dealers in both Coconut Creek and West Palm Beach, we came to our senses and returned to Chariots. Not only were we treated fairly, but we ended up purchasing a spectacular Aston Martin that looked like it came directly from the factory. Fred Roe made us feel comfortable and made sure we chose the right vehicle for our needs. The entire process was totally painless and we wholeheartedly recommend them, especially Fred!

boookman
2/01/2016

"An Excellent Experience."

Fred Roe immediately made my wife and myself very welcome and comfortable. He listened carefully to our wants and needs and made certain that all of our questions were answered in detail. There was no pressure...only guidance. This was definitely one of the best vehicle buying experiences we have ever had. We are thrilled with our beautiful car! I would absolutely recommend Fred Roe and Chariots of Palm Beach to anyone.

Reviews of Fred Roe